Account Penalty Complaint

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
I've been banned for using Hebrew language in game.
Reason: Racial / ethical.

The only RACIST and Anti-semitic is this Blizzard Entertainment employee who banned me and is probably the same who denied my appeal on the ban, claiming he did another review on the word "goyim", which simply means non-Jew, and claimed the ban was correct and appropriate.
This coward who banned me hides under "Diablo III Customer Support".

The investigator is "Game Master Lunathoriel".

You think you can hide yourself and delete all evidence of your anti-semitic behaviour? I have asked you to sent this to your chief / boss PERSONALLY, to avoid any escalation, yet you did NOT. No problem, I did that for you. Maybe you are too incompetent for the job you signed up for? Either way, I don't think you should work there (anymore), since you are destroying the reputation of a valuable company.

As promised, I forwarded this issue to your boss Activision and have not yet received an answer, where as normally I would have, so I assume they take it seriously, as they should be.

E-mail notifications below of this person's unjust racist reason:

-----

08/04/2013 16:43 pm gmt+1:
Subject: Diablo III - Account Action Notification
Content:
Greetings mr,

Account Name: [e-mail removed]
BattleTag: Bokito#2718

A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III. The account action detailed below was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. When a harassment report is made, all players involved in the incident are subject to review, which may result in account penalties. Though we are unable to discuss the outcome of our investigation due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly and appropriate action taken on all accounts involved.

Account Action: 72 Hour Suspension

Offence: Racial/Ethnic
This category includes both clear and masked language which:
* Promotes racial/ethnic hatred
* Is recognised as a racial/ethnic slur
* Alludes to symbols of racial/ethnic hatred

Details (Note - Times are listed in Greenwich Mean Time, GMT):
and retarded goyim 8/4/2013 10:51:18 AM

Based on a review of the information presented, this Diablo III account has been given an account suspension. Until the suspension has been lifted, the account will not be accessible.

For further information, please view the Diablo III Policies (http://eu.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-policies) and Terms of Use Agreement (http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/d3_tou.html). Please be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary action, up to and including account closure. Once an account has been closed, any heroes, items, or auctions will be irretrievable.

This page contains details on how suspensions are appealed and reviewed:
http://www.battle.net/support/article/6741

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
Diablo III Customer Support
http://eu.battle.net/support

-----

08/04/2013 21:02 pm gmt+1:
Subject: Ticket #35865015 – Your Support ticket status has changed to Resolved
Content:
Dear mr dudeson,

The status of your Customer Support ticket #35865015 has changed to “Resolved.”

You can view your ticket details or check its status by clicking the link below:
<http://eu.battle.net/support/ticket/thread/35865015>

If you can’t click the link above, copy and paste the entire URL into your browser.

This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the actions recently taken against your Diablo III account.

Following another review of your case, I was able to confirm our initial findings to be correct, and that the subsequent action of 72 Hour Suspension placed on your account was indeed appropriate.

Please note that Blizzard has players connecting from all across the globe, encompassing all cultures, therefore race, ethnicity or someone's religion, nationality, their gender, their sexual orientation et cetera have no place in our games when in communication with fellow gamers. Using either of these in a pejorative manner will not be tolerated.

As such, our decision in this matter stands, and the action/suspension will not be overturned.

Lastly, we use a cumulative penalty system, which means that this action will be taken into consideration when determining penalties for any future incurred actions as a result of Policy/Terms of Use violations, up to and including longer suspensions or permanent account closure.

For this reason I would recommend that you review our Policies and our Terms of Use in full via the links below to avoid further actions against your account:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-policies
https://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/

We now consider this matter closed, and would not look to enter into further communication on the matter.

Sincerely,

Game Master Lunathoriel
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
http://eu.battle.net/support

How does a ticket status changed to “Resolved”?
-By you. You can mark a ticket as “Resolved” if you are satisfied with the answer provided in the ticket.
-By our system. Our system will automatically resolve tickets that have a status of “Answered” or "Need Info" for more than 7 days.
-By Customer Support. For tickets that were created over the phone or in-game, Customer Support will mark the ticket as “Resolved” after we get confirmation from you. However, you can always either reopen the ticket or create a new ticket if the problem reoccurs.

What can I do next?
- Take the customer satisfaction survey. Your answers to this quick survey will let us know what you thought of our customer support, and will help us improve our efforts in the future. Take the survey at <http://eu.battle.net/support/survey/35865015>.

What if the problem happens again?
You can always either reopen your ticket or create a new ticket after it's been marked as "Resolved."

Regards,

The Customer Support Team
Blizzard Entertainment

If you no longer wish to receive these automatic responses from Blizzard, click here to unsubscribe: <https://www.battle.net/account/management/settings/change-communication.html>

-----

As you see can read, this anti-semitic hypocritical Blizzard Entertainment employee(s) are pure racist(s) THEMSELF, by banning the Hebrew language and mark this as RACIST/ETHICAL. Smells like !@#$SM.

At a sidenote: All languages in this game are supported (even ancient Japanese and Russian), except not ancient Hebrew. When you use modern Hebrew, you are BANNED for RACIAL reasons. You see the problem here? Then on an appeal, it was confirmed this racist employee was correct. This may be the same person, as the banner hides under "Customer Service". Maybe we should ban the English language as well, since it's so racial? This was not an incident at all as you can read.

I think of one primary solution for this. Fire this employee(s) in question for the greater good of Blizzard Entertainment, as I sincerely do hope Blizzard Entertainment and Activision renounce and denounce themselfs from this employee.
I do know the top of Activision respects the rights of Jewish people, but I'm not sure about the people working at Blizzard Entertainment, since I asked this particular employee to forward this issue to his chief/boss, which he did not do I think. In this latter case, it is this employee only and the solution therefore is easy.

I kept a copy and screenshot of this message, in case this person in question tries to delete this thread in order to hide himself for the consequences he should undergo.
Should it be that this thread would be locked/deleted before proper justification upon this employee is taken, then this issue will be escalated to the ADL, JDL and JDIF and Activision will be contacted again. I know he/she tries to seek the ToS for an excuse to do so.

-----

@all readers:
Can you please share your experiences with players/employees who banned/discriminated you for using the Hebrew language or used anti-semitic language (text/voice) in games, particularly Diablo III?
Goyim is a derogatory term for a non-jew. take you're Jewish brainwashing elsewhere
Looking at on-line dictionaries, the word you used is an offensive term to denote people not of the Jewish fate/nation.

In addition, it was stated you also used the work "retarded," with that word

As far as I'm concerned, you got what you deserved. I don't see anything racist about this.

BTW, expect more bans due to publishing this, which is also against the TOS.

Good luck.
goy•im (ˈgɔɪ ɪm)
goys.
usage: This term is usually used with disparaging intent, implying a mild contempt for the attitudes, traits, and customs of non-Jews. Although it may be used in a neutral, even positive way to refer to a Christian, it almost always connotes a degree of condescension. Usually the context, such as the use of a qualifying adjective, will show the intent of the speaker.

Looks pretty racist to me, you irrational racist.
goy•im (ˈgɔɪ ɪm)
goys.
usage: This term is usually used with disparaging intent, implying a mild contempt for the attitudes, traits, and customs of non-Jews. Although it may be used in a neutral, even positive way to refer to a Christian, it almost always connotes a degree of condescension. Usually the context, such as the use of a qualifying adjective, will show the intent of the speaker.

Looks pretty racist to me, you irrational racist.

"Although it may be used in a neutral, even positive way to refer to a Christian, it almost always connotes a degree of condescension."

Can you prove his intent?

Details (Note - Times are listed in Greenwich Mean Time, GMT):
and retarded goyim 8/4/2013 10:51:18 AM

read the OP's post
You were not banned because you are Jewish - and you KNOW that.

Don't be a jerk.
lulz. It's funny to think someone is so arrogant as OP.

08/18/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Bokito
As promised, I forwarded this issue to your boss Activision and have not yet received an answer, where as normally I would have, so I assume they take it seriously, as they should be.

ahahah. Yea they're really taking it seriously. Considering Acti doesn't actually have anything to do with who Blizz bans. I'm sure your unban and apology are on their way.

Thx for the lulz OP
08/18/2013 12:25 PMPosted by familia

He preceded it with "retarded". I'll let you try to spin that one in a positive light.
08/18/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Logos
He preceded it with "retarded". I'll let you try to spin that one in a positive light.

lol
You are all wrong. Maybe you should learn Judaism and read the Torah yourself...
It got nothing of "condescension" in it.

Quote from Jew FAQ:
"There is nothing inherently insulting about the word "goy.""
Source: http://www.jewfaq.org/gentiles.htm

If I get banned for using the Hebrew language, you can be certain it is PURE RACISM. Ever heard of WWII what Hi.tl.er did? This is Na.zi.sm. The word that was censored in my opening post.
How can you be so mad over TEMP ban?
To the guy that says I deserve for what I get for using the word "retarded".
1) You should look up the definition of the word retarded. Nothing of discrimination in it, when it fits the context entirely, which brings me to point 2;
2) This word "retarded" is cherry picking at its finest. It's totally pulled out of context, to fit the views of this racist ban.

I was playing with friends when another guy joined and was doing weird things, not playing at all (leeching kills), by following us only.
08/18/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Bokito
Should it be that this thread would be locked/deleted before proper justification upon this employee is taken, then this issue will be escalated to the ADL, JDL and JDIF and Activision will be contacted again.

OH god, I just read this. I would LOVE OP to forward this to any of those organizations and see him get laughed out of there too. Please OP, do forward it to them and paste the responses here.
A jew trying to pin antisemitism, now that doesn't happen every day!
and retarded goyim

08/18/2013 12:25 PMPosted by familia

Seriously familia?

Nevertheless, love the "anyone who thinks I'm racist/bigoted must be antisemitic" line of thought. How's life in the apartheid state?