Any other 1 toon level 100 Paragon players feel screwed

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 13 Next
it is simple, reroll same class, use gear on your previous character ta-da you're now gaining xp again. you're welcome.
Assuming Lylirra's post is true ( https://twitter.com/Lylirra/status/370255213695074304 ) that means people like myself ( and Moldran ) get screwed for not blindly leveling characters to 60 ( plus paragon ). To be honest i have no interest in leveling other characters I'm not interested. I think we should just start at whatever paragon level is our highest, rather than combined across characters.

That or we can base it off how many monsters and elites we've killed on our account rather than actual experience ( at least at first ).

IDK. I really don't wanna re-roll new chars.

I got very bored of over-playing one class, so I guess I benefited from this little bit, but sometimes it is not fun to steam roll through enemies. I guess being someone who doesn't enjoy monotony benefited me for the expansion and para 2.0
08/25/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Destoroyah
Who got the Benjamin's... Too easy bra! They should have done no cap on paragons ages ago. Would have been like paragon 3000 by now

Any chance I could add you and get some advice on leveling Joe? I want to get as many paragon 100's as possible before the xpac. It would be greatly appreciated.

10 whirlwinding barbs, and you should only level to para 70 and start over, because the last 25 are the same as the first 75, and you'll achieve 10 barb para 75 in the time it will take to level 5 p100 barbs.

Any chance I could add you and get some advice on leveling Joe? I want to get as many paragon 100's as possible before the xpac. It would be greatly appreciated.

10 whirlwinding barbs, and you should only level to para 70 and start over, because the last 25 are the same as the first 75, and you'll achieve 10 barb para 75 in the time it will take to level 5 p100 barbs.

no it doesn't matter. sum of paragon experience is used to calculate account wide plvls. it doesn't matter if you do it on 10 plvl 75 barbs or 5 plvl 100 barbs. in fact, I say doing it on 5 plvl 100 barbs means you spend more uptime at high plvls = more mf overall
08/25/2013 08:19 PMPosted by chrisloup
no it doesn't matter. sum of paragon experience is used to calculate account wide plvls. it doesn't matter if you do it on 10 plvl 75 barbs or 5 plvl 100 barbs. in fact, I say doing it on 5 plvl 100 barbs means you spend more uptime at high plvls = more mf overall

But If you spend time MFing on 100 you lose time XPing for para points.
But yea you're correct. it doesn't matter if it is 10 level p75 barbs or 5 level 100's its the same approximate amount of XP across and will grant para points in the new system either way.
This is a selfish reaction if you ask me. Think about the players (I'm not one of them) who leveled multiple characters to high paragon levels for a minute. If account wide paragon doesnt total up your xp, those players are left feeling like they wasted their time. Granted, you feel that way now but one way or the other, one side of the player base was going to be out of luck and it just happened to be yours in this instance.
08/21/2013 05:16 PMPosted by DoomDash
get screwed for not blindly leveling characters to 60 ( plus paragon )

08/21/2013 05:16 PMPosted by DoomDash
i have no interest in leveling

You got screwed because you had no interest.

Your interest was not leveling characters but having the max MF bonus when farming.

You are effectively trading the good legs you dropped for a loss of paragon levels in the expansion.

Fair enough.

Anyway you have many months more to catch up, before the xpac comes out.

Or just farm with max MF some more.

Your choice...
We plan on sharing more information in the coming weeks about Paragon 2.0, but not everything about it has been finalized. We'll make sure that everyone's concerns are brought up, though, and we'll let you know more about how experience will transfer from the current system as soon as we're able to.
i have 140k + elite kills!!!! with one barb! #1 barb universe!!!! BARBS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I would like to know how dead HC characters are going to reflect on the Paragon 2.0 system.
I only have 1 dead P100, but multiple P70-80 and that's a lot of experience, not to mention there are people with multiple dead P100. Seems this topic isn't touched anywhere.
Can you share any information on the topic Grimiku?
What kind of build you going for there kelemvor?
I would like to know how dead HC characters are going to reflect on the Paragon 2.0 system.
I only have 1 dead P100, but multiple P70-80 and that's a lot of experience, not to mention there are people with multiple dead P100. Seems this topic isn't touched anywhere.

Something that definitely needs to be figured out asap for hardcore (otherwise who would dare to risk a p100 for nothing?)
They will post at some time "well, we would have liked to keep the experience of your killed hc chars for you, now that we have developed it, but unfortunately we didn't keep the data of them".
I'm pretty sure deleted is GONE. Archived maybe too.
i use mannercookies merciless build for pve farming... my toon atm has pvp set up and gear. you can find mannercookies merciless build on youtube. Its the most efficitent... i was never for ww barb

Something that definitely needs to be figured out asap for hardcore (otherwise who would dare to risk a p100 for nothing?)

Why would dead HC characters have any affect on anything? They're dead. Done. Kaput. No soup for you! Next!
I really don't understand the people asking to have their "DEAD" HC characters XP count in the EXP.

Huh?....... Knock on wood! You're in a coffin! It's HC! You ain't gettin' nuttin'!
Play dead or something! Hee hee!