Console Monster Health Bars

Console Discussion
I was just curious if we can toggle individual monster health bars (i think v on the pc) in the console versions? I thought I read an interview stating that most/all pc settings (elective mode etc) are on console but have not seen anything on the health bars. Seems like a small feature but the same screen co-op, especially at inferno difficulties is critical to see individual health bars not just the current target.
Bump
don't need them just hit things till there dead. will find out in 4 days anyway not long now
Agreed but still curious. Obviously not important until inferno but would still like to know.
I saw in a video that there is a menu with lots of in game options such as elective mode and damage numbers. I'm sure its in there.
It's all the same options as PC, you can toggle all the damage numbers and health bars for players and monsters.
There is a menu option to turn on monster health bars in the console version of Diablo III, and it works very similarly to the PC version. I found it very helpful, even in solo play, for identifying which targets are close to death, and are ripe for the coup de grace.
08/30/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Grimiku
There is a menu option to turn on monster health bars in the console version of Diablo III, and it works very similarly to the PC version. I found it very helpful, even in solo play, for identifying which targets are close to death, and are ripe for the coup de grace.

Thanks for the info!!!!