Price Check - Manticore

Demon Hunter
Hi, would anyone mind giving me a bit of advice on this drop?

Thanks!

1236.9 DPS
280-580 Poison Damage
172 dex
11% ias
98% crit damage
2 Sockets
500-1b at least? whats the weapon damage%?
08/26/2013 08:38 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
500-1b at least? whats the weapon damage%?

28% Damage
thats really low weapon damage so hard to say tbh. The crit damage is very good however
thanks again!
Low damage% & high cc & low dex

Agree with Nyan.

Pre xpack announcements, flippers would be on this up to 300 mil and would start dropping off then. I think the Max retail price would be 500-600 mil.

Now - at least 33% drop from that

sold a similar manticore for $12 on rmah yesterday but had higher dex & higher dmg % but similar dps/cd purchased for 300 mil last week.
with low weapon damage that only means you don't get to run a ruby Gem in it and need to use emeralds for CD. with many manticores swapping out the ruby for an emerald doesn't have that much difference in overall DPS. Usually if Damage% is under 45 I would pretty much use emeralds anyway.
08/26/2013 01:40 PMPosted by BubbaGump
with low weapon damage that only means you don't get to run a ruby Gem in it and need to use emeralds for CD. with many manticores swapping out the ruby for an emerald doesn't have that much difference in overall DPS. Usually if Damage% is under 45 I would pretty much use emeralds anyway.

Most AH pricing mistakes that flippers take advantage of is the little details in the gear which makes it a quick sale or discounted to death so you can get a sale. It was a good 9 months before majority of players figured out average damage and how that worked.

One of the newer player mistake is overlooking that damage % and how it may limit your choices. They may buy the overpriced gear because they dont understand the pricing of that damage %.