?????

General Discussion
Is there a point in even still playing D3 until the new XPAC comes out? With all the new item changes and level cap wats the point?
I think not. I stopped playing 1 month ago . I just didn't felt like it worth it. I am still not sold on this expansion too. We will see how good it is . Maybe I will be back.
lvl up more para toon take you best gear char make copies of him and just hand the gear over and over and over
yes...

exp you earn now still goes twards the new paragon system, besides exp will not be out for 6-12 months atleast
Two things come to mind. Fun and Paragon exp. If you're not having the first though, I wouldn't play solely for the second.

I'll probably start playing again with the expansion.
It will be like in d2, old items will be better then the new ones like 08 valk or WF. Just hold onto your items instead of trading them at low price like every other noob does out there atm.
I think not. I stopped playing 1 month ago

Last updated on Aug 25, 2013 7:04 PM PDT

Yeah.

I login to sell some stuff I have on RMAH . I don't actually play the game. Maybe next time they need to add also what time you logoff so it would be fair. As you can see I sold all my gems and I am selling 1st some items I had in my stash . Next I will sell my barb gear .
Is there a point in even still playing D3 RoS until the 2nd XPAC comes out? With all the new item changes and level cap wats the point?
08/27/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Calamity
Is there a point in even still playing D3 RoS until the 2nd XPAC comes out? With all the new item changes and level cap wats the point?

!@#$ that. Just wait til D4, with all the new item changes and level caps. What's the point?

love you
Not only is there no point, but every single item at this point has no value. Best thing to do is vendor/salvage everything you have and wait patiently for the expansion.
Yes, playing the game is fun.
This question has always been kind of dumb. It demonstrates someone who does not play games for fun, or is otherwise very OCD and unable to enjoy a game where they think there is no progress being made.

If you aren't happy with anything as it is, then ya.. don't play till that stuff comes out.
Go play some HC and discover why people still play knowing ROS will be here soon.
Build your Paragon points up. People always make fun of me and my build. I like to play a Crowd Control DH, with Fear and KnockBack using my Windforce. Can't wait to build my DH by allowing points to be spent on how I want to play...

I took a long break, but am back...