1 fail
10 cant wait
Ill give ros a 4,
More content.
2 characters, 2 acts.
Acts should be a lot more random,
Another color palette would help.
Large side quests .
It's not. Even if they doubled or tripled the new stuff they are bringing they still are willing to neglect what really broke this game. Or as far as I can see this is the case.

3/10 and just giving the benefit of doubt there. That's how bad it seems...
I really don't care much how good it is because I am not buying it day 1. I will wait to see how much flames this expansion is.
This time in order for me to spend $ on this game the story need to be solid and the endgame should be good and the items shouldn't be just a jump from 1200 dps -> 3000 dps. For me so far seems more of the same and the extra stats and skills they don't seems to be a game changer. Mystic should be Day 1. That's why I have no faith in them anymore and I check the forum just to see if the necro hero is back .
I will wait for other players to say how good it is. D3 got to many positive reviews from popular websites and its doesn't reflect the truth. I will wait and see how the forum react for this game.

Already sold all my gear in AH . if it sell for enough gold for me to sell gold and get 40-45 $ then I will use this $ to buy the expansion. But now with my money I am really caution and not going to spend $ on a fail . I don't trust Blizzard products anymore
08/28/2013 08:40 AMPosted by DragonLight
I don't trust Blizzard products anymore

Sadly +1
08/28/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Ladehkan

Sadly +1
All I can say that if they really demand 40$ for the expansion then I have yet not seen ENOUGH of it to justify the price.
10/10
08/28/2013 08:45 AMPosted by CrniVuk
All I can say that if they really demand 40$ for the expansion then I have yet not seen ENOUGH of it to justify the price.

Yeah they've hardly shown us anything haven't they?
10, Take my money already!
Of course tons will buy it everyone i know will even if they only play for a few hours.
08/28/2013 08:51 AMPosted by Zardalak
Of course tons will buy it everyone i know will even if they only play for a few hours.

Not sure if a ton will buy it. This expansion is going to cost almost as much as a new game.

I think 500k -1.5mil seems fair . I don't see them sell 5-12mil of this game. 90% of players quit the game 1st few weeks . Basically this expansion is targeting what is left of the player base. Look what paragon lvl's. What new player will want to comeback and already be in disadvantage vs old players !
I really don't care much how good it is because I am not buying it day 1.
I will wait for other players to say how good it is. D3 got to many positive reviews from popular websites and its doesn't reflect the truth. I will wait and see how the forum react for this game.

This.
1 it will probably cost 40 dollars for very little content, and what new content there is will basically be fixes, so it seems like they're selling me a fix because they did it wrong in the first place.
Quick poll
1 -10
1 fail
10 cant wait
Ill give ros a 4,
More content.
2 characters, 2 acts.
Acts should be a lot more random,
Another color palette would help.
Large side quests .

release date postponed to 2034
BlizzCon is coming up with more information, so don't judge a product you have only seen a half of.
So far, the Crusader looks like a bad mixture of a paladin and monk, so it doesn't seem remotely intriguing. The very very few details that have been released seem to somewhat neglect a lot of the issues STILL. I'll wait until Blizzcon to form a real opinion, but as of now.. its like..

2/10 for content
9/10 for initial trailer
It's not the expansion that will bring players back so much as the itemization overhaul. If loot 2.0 fails, so does the expansion. If loot 2.0 is good, the expansion will set records.
10 (based on my current heavily biased anticipation)

Is this enough to bring back players?
1 / 10

Given just the information that has been released so far. There's no way you'll win players back by offering an expansion pack with significantly less content then Diablo 2 LoD offered 10 years ago. LoD was a light content expansion for it's day that felt like a rip-off. RoS is even lighter.

If you want to bring players back for a long time you need the content AND the features.
Not just one or the other.
08/28/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Ladehkan

Sadly +1

Indeed.