Blizzard Research Survey?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I received the survey request but it got stuck on about the third question and I couldn't complete it. When I tried to do it again, I was given the message that I had already completed it, sigh..
08/29/2013 04:29 AMPosted by Hochspitz
I received the survey request but it got stuck on about the third question and I couldn't complete it. When I tried to do it again, I was given the message that I had already completed it, sigh..

They are currently working on Blizsurvey 2.0. It should be out sometime in the next year.
can anyone copy-paste questions so we can see what is it about ?
i received the survey yesterday clicked on link and got service no available
UPDATED: It´s not a fishing attempts, I just finished the Survey and it´s is legit.
UPDATED: It´s not a fishing attempts, I just finished the Survey and it´s is legit.

as topic reads anyone else gotten invited to participate in a survey regarding Blizzard and Diablo III ?

My mail came from

noreply@battle.net
We have indeed been sending out some surveys to gather player input on Diablo III, so if you receive one, please fill it out and let us know what you think! Just be mindful to ensure that it's not a phishing attempt before clicking any links. :)
Send me a survey please!
What's the survey about?
08/28/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Archangel
it only went to n00bs/casuals/scrubs
08/30/2013 03:54 PMPosted by DOWNFALL
it only went to n00bs/casuals/scrubs

So why didn't you post when you were the first one to get it?
We have indeed been sending out some surveys to gather player input on Diablo III, so if you receive one, please fill it out and let us know what you think! Just be mindful to ensure that it's not a phishing attempt before clicking any links. :)

It is nice to see that blizzard is more and more interested in player feedback. However, you have to be mindful of players who don't act in the game's best interest. Those kind of people are so vehement in their statements that it makes you doubt yourself and you might end up making the wrong choices because of them.
08/30/2013 03:56 PMPosted by TheSaint
If you spend 100$ or more on the RMAH, you get a free survey in the mail. You're welcome.

I have not used the AH in any way and I got one. That said, when selecting the link it says service is down. So if Blizzard wants feedback they should probably look into having the site/service working again.
I am more curious about WHO the survey is going to than I am about the survey questions.

WoW account holders?

Reminds me of when these forums were first made.

Those without WoW or SC2 and not in the Beta could NOT participate, now matter how much we Loved the diablo franchise.
Plot twist:: Vaeflare's account was hacked.
To those whom are concerned;

I would like to give all sorts of positive and negative and otherwise constructive feedback regarding Diablo 3 and its upcoming expansion (what we know thus far at least). Please send me a survey, you should have my email address. Please also tell us players how we can tell the difference between a legitimate survey and a spoof/phishing attempt. Thanks.

Regards,

Philoi.