Free WD gear set (COB) (~200k dps ~500k ehp)

Witch Doctor
I fit the details pretty well, coming back to the game after an extended break in preparation for the expac.
Been almost 5 days since I chose Polium and he hasn't logged on or accepted my friend request. At this point I'm thinking about picking someone else. Would that make me seem like a d bag, or would people accept that decision?
Just got back to the game after a break! Need a upgrade bad but im poor! Id love your gears!!!!
Hi,

I got back to the game a month ago after a long time (When i heard about the new expansion i really want to play again!), i've been trying to upgrade my set as much as i can this month playing with the bids in the AH coz i really have a bad luck with the drops, and i've never got an item that i could sell for more than 15mil.
I only play with WD, and also its my only character :p, i've 300+ hours played with him, and it's the only class that i really enjoy! I don't have plans to change to another class until Crusader arrives (I'd probably give him a shot :p). You gear its great!, i will really appreciate a chance to have it, and i will give it a good use!
I login daily to play with friends.

So, if Polium didn't claim his set, i'd really like to be in your mind for the giveaway, of course i don't have any problem to give my actual set to someone that really need it. :p

Greetings!
I played Barb as my main and pretty much getting bore on that and I started up WD, it is currently don't have 5k elite kill yet. The gear is somewhat you call the mid tier gear. I would love to take a crack at your gear.

And I actually participated on the 1 bil barb gear challenged as one of the contestant, well, actually 2 of the challenged, and unfortunately I loss on both and all come at 2nd :(

This is the thread I participated in:

Skorn and DW challenged:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9362896730?page=1

Team Skorn vs Team Dual Wield...The giveaway!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8704261041?page=1

Maybe you can consider me.
09/04/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Amiar
Been almost 5 days since I chose Polium and he hasn't logged on or accepted my friend request. At this point I'm thinking about picking someone else. Would that make me seem like a d bag, or would people accept that decision?

its up to you bro and nobody would see you like a d bag, he's got his chance and he miss it, but you can wait 2 days (1 week total) to make sure he's miss the train :D
hope crusher...
Would love to have the set to start a WD:)
If that guy doesnt respond to your friend request, my profile speaks for itself and I also have a up coming WD that could greatly benefit from my gear. I log in almost every day so responding to your friend request wont be a problem. It looks like I meet all your requirements to get the gear. would really enjoy playing with the gear. Hopefully will hear from you soon.
I know I don't meet all of your requirements, but I do meet one. I do main WD and I have a blast using him. When All my friends picked up barbs and DH, I was the one that said !@#$ that, I'm gonna be different and unique. Now they have all surpassed me in half the time it took for me to get 100kdps with doubling/tripling my dps and I'm just frustrated I want my WD to be viable in mp10 but I just don't know. I would be the most grateful if you could give me this gear and I'd be more then willing to pass all my gear off to someone less fortunate to get them to play WD more. Hell I'd even probably pass off a few pieces of yours to get more people to play WD it just feels to under rated compared to other classes. Also I'd love you forever.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Peacemaker-1285/hero/35896409

I would love to have that set dude, ive only got 1455 elite kills and WD is my main just started playing 75hrs time played on him. alsome class. gonna main him forever!
Hey dude, if you still haven't given this away - I think I'd be a good fit. I have 14,000 elite kills under my belt, but still have never found any good gear. I'm sitting at 93k dps and 90% of the gear I have I have bought off the AH from just gold collected doing runs.

I've been a streamer for a long time, and am about to start streaming D3 again now that improvements are going to be made to the game. To facilitate my goal of getting 10 paragon 100 classes before paragon 2.0 hits, I am going to start a polyphasic sleeping schedule on Thursday. This will enable me to have 21 hours a day to do what I want with. 18 of these hours will be devoted to streaming for a marathon month, and then from there.

Getting this set would be a huge boost to my goals, and would help me out a lot.

Twitch.tv/void_moon
voidmoon#1166
been playing since release, took a couple breaks but I've been back at it for awhile. I'm sitting at around 135k dps but the gold grind to make upgrades is getting crazy. Been playing WD as my main since release, sitting at p69. Over 400 hours logged on him (lots of time spent pre-paragon lvls). I may not be well known, but I'm an upstanding guy and would already have a struggling WD in mind to pass my set to. Thanks for reading
Um I'm not really involved in the community (forum wise :( ) but I do enjoy playing this game a whole lot. I don't have the best of witch doctor gear but I'm sure if I could get yours it could greatly help someone else out. If you pick me or post in your thing that I was picked please say all who are interested look at my gear and I will personally in front of you hand them my current gear. I don't meet a lot of your requirments sadly but I am playing this game a lot more now with the upcoming of reaper of souls and would greatly appreciate your gear :). Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a nice time.
09/04/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Amiar

Did Polium accept it in the end? He last logged in on 13th Sep, he may have mistaken your add for a gold-selling site.
If this is still good, check out my profile. Been leveling a wd, learning builds, etc. If I get this, my current set will be given away on Grrizz's twitch stream, he does a lot of great giveaways with community chipping in a lot.

Looking at your monk, I could help ya a bit there=)
I could use the gear
hey I can really use the gear, my favorite character is wd but unlucky me I have a low budget and cant afford really good gear. I will also give my gear to my friend who is a paragon 21 wd but also has a low budget and loves the wd. so thanks you for doing this and helping a lucky person
Shame the E-Kills number is so high... while I am a dedicated D3 player... I only play when kids are in bed and wife hapiness permits...

I will never use the RMAH and my WD is my main - with just under the 5k elite kills that you are looking for...

I am very active in the AUS/NZ forum (as I live in that part of the world) and also have been starting to post in the WD forum as well...

This gear would be a good upgrade for me and I am not interested in flipping as I have only had one successful sale since game launch
I have 19k elite kills and 160k dps, but my goal is more dps for me and ehp for my pets. +1 for being so kind!