Console players....

General Discussion
How nice. They (console players) get the brand new loot without having to spend 1000$s on AH.

We never got any drops like this http://imgur.com/a/vBI9j#LnWMTBL

The Mystic better work miracles on our current gear and/or good items better be readily available. Many of us have put in 1000s of hours and have nothing to show for it but lots of money spent. Console players will only have to spend 60$ and they will have better gear than us without having to put in 1000s of hours and 1000s of dollars.

We were guinea pigs. We were lab rats. Youre welcome for the multi-million dollars you made off of us.
09/01/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Imperium
We were guinea pigs. We were lab rats. Youre welcome for the multi-million dollars you made off of us.

And we were telling you guys for over a year.
would you rather the console version come out with the same garbage loot that the PC version has?

'cause that would do nothing except show that ActiBlizz haven't learned from the past year and a half. and if that was the case then there would be no reason to look forward to the expansion or the Loot 2.0 etc patch.
How nice. They (console players) get the brand new loot without having to spend 1000$s on AH.

The Mystic better work miracles on our current gear and/or good items better be readily available. Many of us have put in 1000s of hours and have nothing to show for it but lots of money spent. Console players will only have to spend 60$ and they will have better gear than us without having to put in 1000s of hours and 1000s of dollars.

did you spent 1000's of dollars yourself or you are speaking for someone else?
09/01/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Imperium

They don't get the "brand new" loot. It's simply the old loot being able to drop at any level and bigger numbers on the endgame loot.

Loot 2.0 for PC will include legendaries that are actually redesigned with unique stats that affect skills/builds.

did you spent 1000's of dollars yourself or you are speaking for someone else?

Who knows I stopped counting. Its easier to sleep at night that way.

Point is....anyone with good gear spent way too much to get it. I knew this when it was happening and was just too stupid to see the reality of things.
would you rather the console version come out with the same garbage loot that the PC version has?

'cause that would do nothing except show that ActiBlizz haven't learned from the past year and a half. and if that was the case then there would be no reason to look forward to the expansion or the Loot 2.0 etc patch.

You dont get it. Why do you think Blizzard hid their inneptitude? They have been trying to hide it and cover their !@# this whole time. Instead of just admitting and legitimizing core players gripes they just pretended like nothing was wrong and did token gestures.

If they say "but we fixed it now!" and dont patch up the old stuff they left behind players are going to rip their reputation to shreds.
Are there still D3 players that believe the console version did not influence the design of the PC version? Curious.
and once the PC 2.0 patches come out all the console players are gonna complain that they dont have a mystic, or have actual Loot 2.0 affixes on legendaries, or have a Crusader class once the expansion releases.
They have nothing to complain about. They get gear from the start to take on mp10 without having to play the AH.

You making this up ? I do not know anyone in my friend list spending a dime. I put less than 1000 hours in total on all my toons. Higher DPS on the console just give them a little more pleasure. They play in a closed world. All I spent was just the $60 for the game. If players want to do self-found, the should quit this and play in console.
sorry, what does SF have to do with it?

mah it's not half as broken as when it launched, they spent more than enough time fixing it.

if you wasted 1000's of dollars or 1000's of hours it must have been a decent game, either that or you're an idiot.
If you spent thousands of dollars you won already.
This complaint is retarded.

Blizzard has learned and the console version is fun and easy for players to get in to. If anything, you should be excited about what this means for Reaper of Souls.
The credit card warrior is mad... sorry op.
09/01/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Cerealkiller
Are there still D3 players that believe the console version did not influence the design of the PC version? Curious.

This is also totally daft. The PC version is always online, lacks a roll mechanic, has a !@#$load of min-maxing involved in building efficiently, was initially hard as %^-*ing hell, etc. etc. etc.

It is neither fair nor reasonable to suggest that there were compromises made in the design of Diablo III for the console version. There was a lot wrong with D3 and a lot still wrong with it, but none of that had a damn thing to do with the fact that there was a PlayStation version planned.
whine,whine,whine, when are you people going to grow up. it's a game you know. I am leveling a monk through HC and the gah is working nicely and I am finding gear. it is pathetic you haven't seen the better side of the rng. You can't see the forest thru the trees because you have to put a $ on every item.

I do not consider any time in the game wasted. Haven't found a leg in a whole act yet I don't feel I wasted my time. Learning about the monk and having a good time, but then I am a player here to play not to collect gold and trying to make a buck on every drop.
If you spent real money past the initial game fee, that's your problem. If you played for 1000 hours then I would say you definitely received your money's worth.
The word of mouth on how much more playable console D3 is might just get people to think, well, maybe they can listen and change, maybe the expansion will be good. RMAH users have nothing at all to complain about, you paid for your fun with stuff you don't even own and used that mechanism to feed the need for high level success elsewhere. It doesn't need to be an endless cycle of mutual parasitsm. Games can be just fun. For fun's sake. The whole self found movement, and the entire concept of loot 2.0 will bring the pc client towards the same goal. Trade and barter if you like, but largely people will just see the benefits of much more accessible gear dropping in game. About time too.
09/01/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Vivalaredsox
If you spent real money past the initial game fee, that's your problem. If you played for 1000 hours then I would say you definitely received your money's worth.

true dat man 600+ hours and I am happy, nothing but the $60 i spent for the game