oh my god its coming!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
it is really disappointing that we don't have a clue when it will be out.
and friend list is getting shorter and shorter every day, players are exiting the game
it is really disappointing that we don't have a clue when it will be out.and friend list is getting shorter and shorter every day, players are exiting the game

They are likely exiting the game to play another while they wait. All of you who are complaining should perhaps consider doing the same as the wait seems to be negatively affecting how you treat others; especially the forum mods who are giving you as much information as they are allowed whenever they can.

There are some other fun games out there. Give them a shot and come back when this game is finally out of beta :)
Am I the only one that wish they would put more stuff on the ptr to try out? I know they do their own internal testing but if you make the gamer a bigger part of the process in the evolution you can get some good feedback.

At the very least, "this is where we are at right now, let us know what you think."

So PC users are shafted for another 3 months (guesstimate and prob very accurate one at that) waiting for something that should have been released when the Console version of D3 was released? Thanks Blizzard for the continuous shafting of PC gamers.

Console loot =/= loot 2.0.

If they gave us console loot all it'd do is shift everyone up a couple of MP and flood the market with the same items + a few stats and DPS. People would buy them via RMAH, then throw a temper tantrum when loot 2.0 came out and rendered their purchases useless after only a few months.

You personally might not even use the RMAH, but the fact that others do affects your gameplay because it affects the economy of the game. I'm a little put out at the long wait, but I'm also appreciative that they're taking the time to deliver a product that they believe will require minimal adjustment once it's released.
09/04/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Ignus
You personally might not even use the RMAH, but the fact that others do affects your gameplay because it affects the economy of the game. I'm a little put out at the long wait, but I'm also appreciative that they're taking the time to deliver a product that they believe will require minimal adjustment once it's released.

D3C was delayed for how long, and what exactly did Blizzard deliver again?
09/04/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Lylirra
Additionally, just to make sure there isn't any confusion, we're not looking at releasing our itemization update for PC (a.k.a Loot 2.0) until the pre-expansion patch at the earliest. I know we've communicated that in previous posts, but I feel like it's good to call out again. We don't have a date set for that yet, but we'll be sure to keep everyone as updated as possible in the meantime.

Sweet, several more months of jack crap being done about the game while being kept up to date on how you guys don't have a solid date to give us more non-information because you all haven't had enough time to discuss how you're going to look into it, but we can bet on how you're not ready to announce how awesome it will be when we see it soon™.
Well bummer I was excited about coming but now gotta wait until next year, oh well Battlefield 4 will occupy my time until then.
@Lylirra - can't you just give us a very general time frame for pre-expansion patch?

I mean, you surely have some predictions as to when you're planning to release it and I know that you can't tell us because you're afraid that it might get delayed and that it would upset people, but...

Lylirra - winter, spring, summer, fall, next winter, end of time? :)

Or maybe:

On a scale from Tristram to Crystal Arch, how close are we to releasing the patch and the expansion? Let's assume that Tristram is in a couple of days and Crystal Arch is in a couple of years.:)
its pretty sad that your players.....are mocking your use of a single word. soon. I've been hearing that since the first day I installed this game. eventually it will hit, but the effectiveness will need to be tweeked, and by then you will have lost many many many players...which you hope to bring back by charging them 60$ more for what they should have had the first 60$? It will work for you on some terms, but the waves of players you disappointed round one will not be repeated with round 2. !@#$ item 2.0 and more busted pvp that simply will give credit card commandos more false bragging rights. Just give me paragon 2.0 so I can keep grinding paragon stats...as you are certainly going to destroy the item balance with this 2.0, then this xpax, and many more times with how many more xpacs you will make. I can always grind the gold for the items when those times come, just give me an effective base for your end game, endless item grind. Its not even like the DEV's are paying to develop new graphics or story. no writers....limited design. One noob programmer and a few spread sheets can adjust the numbers as a few low paid flunkies test the adjustments. take those adjustments PTR em, then finalize, patch. Why does this take more than just a few weeks? "SOON" you are going to find out that while people already may have money invested in this game thus making it much less likely for them to just up and drop it, they will remember how you handled this game before buying another of your products. "Soon", tESO will release and I will see how Bethesda actually delivers what it says it will....because I KNOW, you will give me half of what you said, in an absolutely insane time frame. I'm thinking this is massive mismanagement at the highest levels. Why wouldn't you just have a special team crack this out in a effective low cost time frame that includes better PTR like the players are BEGGING for, thus better testing, thus better end product.....and a much happier community?
Ok, so I don't have to start playing again right now then? I hope we get an email or something when it is official. Thanks
So, at earliest the expansion will be Q2 next year, pre xp patch a month before that? maybe 2?

So nearly a year without any patch or content update on pc?

and you wonder why pclers feel screwed over...
[quote]
Additionally, just to make sure there isn't any confusion, we're not looking at releasing our itemization update for PC (a.k.a Loot 2.0) until the pre-expansion patch at the earliest. I know we've communicated that in previous posts, but I feel like it's good to call out again. We don't have a date set for that yet, but we'll be sure to keep everyone as updated as possible in the meantime.

Either you dont understand the problem right now or you dont really give a care: there's no reason to play that half-assed PC game. There's no loot, crappy item RNG, junk crafting, stupid illusion paragon levels...

Do you really think we are that stupid to buy your console version and forget the crap you served us on day one? Yeah, you released patches. Patches that doesnt even help the helplesness of Diablo III. Maybe sir Josh should be more careful or he may end up on the same line that Jay Wilson.
09/03/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Lylirra
more in the coming weeks/months

Don't get so excited folks.
Winter...is coming...
[quote]

Either you dont understand the problem right now or you dont really give a care: there's no reason to play that half-assed PC game. There's no loot, crappy item RNG, junk crafting, stupid illusion paragon levels...

Do you really think we are that stupid to buy your console version and forget the crap you served us on day one? Yeah, you released patches. Patches that doesnt even help the helplesness of Diablo III. Maybe sir Josh should be more careful or he may end up on the same line that Jay Wilson.

Your problem is not "the problem" and you can't expect developers to care about your specific concerns while they are trying to make the game better for everyone not just you.

No one is expecting or forcing you to buy the console version. It is for people that actually want to play it and it is certainly not some sleight of hand to make players feel like they have to buy the game again.

Jay Wilson quit of his own free will so what exactly is this line you speak of?
The arrogance is strong with this one.

Is there any, any sense of urgency at all to assuage the PC players of their concerns now that the console versions are being examined in great detail, and thoroughly compared to the PC version?

Instead, he thinks it funny to tease on maintenance day, in full knowledge that loot 1.5/2.0 is high up on the player expectation list, knowing full well that people expect the project lead to shed some light on the subject, and thus follow his tweets....and this?

And now you too think it funny to reply and reply only to see how many variations of "nothing more, nothing less" you can come up with, barring having some actual info to share?

And you wonder why you get wailed upon sometimes. /spit.

She's a blue and she's hot, thus arrogance is allowed and highly accepted (by me).

Why don't you go level some paragons - I heard it might be beneficial when patch launches. Hmm where did I hear this from you ask? Maybe those people the quoted poster thought were doing nothing!? :O

hot? ahaha poor american with fat girls everyhwere...
by central european standards she is like 4/10 ... poor you.

------------------------------------------

Hence why blizzard never replies to us.
So...

Additionally, just to make sure there isn't any confusion, we're not looking at releasing our itemization update for PC (a.k.a Loot 2.0) until the per-expansion patch at the earliest.

Does this statement make other people shudder as much as I do.

09/04/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Lylirra
earliest

Really, you've considered releasing the expansion before you've even fixed the base game?

If itemization is not out at the time the expansion is released, I won't be buying the expansion.

I'm also pretty sure that if they make the expansion required for it, I'll walk away for good and neither buy it, or play anymore. As it is, I log in maybe once a week, and kill a mob or two, but... I only do it because, I don't know why..