Don't watch Game of Thrones what does Lylirra mean

General Discussion
Just to sidetrack, anyone who likes drama should watch Game of Thrones.

It is that good.
Just to sidetrack, anyone who likes drama should watch Game of Thrones.

It is that good.

It really is. The books are far better, naturally. However HBO's take on it is incredible even though they tend to leave out some parts that would have been awesome and jump around in how the events unfold in the books from time to time.

Episode 1, Season one....White Walkers mentioned. And what was it, second last, or very last, episode in season 3 before we finally saw one?
. . . . .Hodor?
09/03/2013 12:20 PMPosted by ATXVIVIVI
It means Martin is working for them and it'll be 7 years before the next patch comes out. But it will be a huge patch.

LOLOL!
From Lylirra (IDK how to make it the same blue)

"The tweet was in response to whether or not the loot improvements/changes seen in the console version of Diablo III would be coming to PC. The answer is yes, that many of those improvements/changes will be coming with Loot 2.0 (which actually inspired a lot of the updates to itemization for console). As for the tone of Josh's tweet, think Game of Thrones!"

What does the Game of Thrones line mean?
Lylirra already explained the meaning behind Josh's tweet, and the fact that many of the improvements/changes seen in the console version of Diablo III will be coming to PC with Loot 2.0. That's it. There's nothing more to read in it. Josh's tweet was simply meant to emulate the cadence of a popular quote ("Winter is Coming") from Game of Thrones.

If you're interested in the Game of Thrones series specifically, you're welcome to pursue discussion of it in our Books and Comics forum or Movies, TV, and Entertainment forums.
Lylirra already explained the meaning behind Josh's tweet, and the fact that many of the improvements/changes seen in the console version of Diablo III will be coming to PC with Loot 2.0. That's it. There's nothing more to read in it. Josh's tweet was simply meant to emulate the cadence of a popular quote ("Winter is Coming") from Game of Thrones.

If you're interested in the Game of Thrones series specifically, you're welcome to pursue discussion of it in our Books and Comics forum or Movies, TV, and Entertainment forums.

Bad day ma'am? You usually play along gleefully rather than an outright shut it down. I guess since there's nothing more to read into it you should /threadend this?
09/03/2013 01:58 PMPosted by HODOR
. . . . .Hodor?
Hodor!
Season 4 starts spring of next year. My bet: So does the xpac and Loot 2.0.
maybe waiting december 2014... it's soon !

first step : waiting blizzcon at 8 and 9 november ! (2013 ofc ^^ )
Valflare what gives you the rite to answer for Lylirra? Thats whats wrong with Blizzard now is that you all have your heads in the Clouds thinking that whatever you guys feel or think is ALL!

Thats why D3 had such huge Launch sales and plummeted in players for the PC.

Blizzard needs to figure it out! WE the players and buyer of your products make YOU not the other way around!

Let US and Lylirra speak for ourselves!

Bad day ma'am? You usually play along gleefully rather than an outright shut it down. I guess since there's nothing more to read into it you should /threadend this?
A great day, actually! I just want to make sure folks aren't reading into a quote more than they ought to. :)

(As a personal aside: I fully and completely support indulging in all things Game of Thrones.)
09/03/2013 02:12 PMPosted by HoosierDaddy

Hodor.
HODOR!!! >>Gives a huge grin<<
From Lylirra (IDK how to make it the same blue)

"The tweet was in response to whether or not the loot improvements/changes seen in the console version of Diablo III would be coming to PC. The answer is yes, that many of those improvements/changes will be coming with Loot 2.0 (which actually inspired a lot of the updates to itemization for console). As for the tone of Josh's tweet, think Game of Thrones!"

What does the Game of Thrones line mean?

Game of thrones comes back in Spring 2014, hmmmm.
A great day, actually! I just want to make sure folks aren't reading into a quote more than they ought to. :)

(As a personal aside: I fully and completely support indulging in all things Game of Thrones.)

Oh okay, well in that case hi ladies what's up today!? :)

09/03/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Lylirra

Hodor.

Indeed!
I guess this means loot 2.0 is coming in the Winter lol
Valflare what gives you the rite to answer for Lylirra? Thats whats wrong with Blizzard now is that you all have your heads in the Clouds thinking that whatever you guys feel or think is ALL!

Thats why D3 had such huge Launch sales and plummeted in players for the PC.

Blizzard needs to figure it out! WE the players and buyer of your products make YOU not the other way around!

I think what this guy is trying to say is basically that....HODOR!!!!
Valar Morghulis.