At a bit of a loss here... WW barb build help

Barbarian
Maybe some of you guys could help me out. I can do MP5 fairly efficiently, but anything past that I die way too quickly. Can anyone offer me some helpful advice, whether it's a gear change, changes to my skills, or whatever needs to be done.

Profile link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sideswipe-1242/hero/5959929

Budget is about 250mil for any upgrades.

Thanks in advance.
It's your build...try this one out for a starter WW build and see how it goes:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ahURQP!YZd!bZZYZc

Hit Overpower every time it is available...and if need be read a guide, but this simple change in your build should help you out a lot.
It's your build...try this one out for a starter WW build and see how it goes:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ahURQP!YZd!bZZYZc

Hit Overpower every time it is available...and if need be read a guide, but this simple change in your build should help you out a lot.

Thanks @Wayneold, I have been playing w/ Rend, but I do think Overpower is more effective tbh. Rend kinda slows down the whole WW process.
08/27/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Sideswipe
Thanks @Wayneold, I have been playing w/ Rend, but I do think Overpower is more effective tbh. Rend kinda slows down the whole WW process.

Once you get the hang of it you can use both, like my build.
You need at least 50k life IMO if you want to tackle higher MP modes.
08/27/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Kirishima
You need at least 50k life IMO if you want to tackle higher MP modes.

That's what I was kind of figuring, I was doing some MP8 runs w/ my cousin last night and was getting 1 hitted by some monsters. Any suggestions as to what I should upgrade? I don't really want to sacrifice any MS or AS.
I use the basic cookie-cutter WW build with sub-par gear and clear MP8 without much of a problem. So, I'd think a switch to cookie-cutter build might be better for you. I'd also do some easy upgrades to improve your Strength, like shoulders for instance. I'd also get LS on at least one weapon so that you can dump Bloodthirst and dump Unforgiven since you'll generate plenty of fury. Plus, generating fury (and spending fury, which is equally as important) will allow you to keep WOTB up, which is key in doing higher MP levels.
08/27/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Moondragon
I use the basic cookie-cutter WW build with sub-par gear and clear MP8 without much of a problem. So, I'd think a switch to cookie-cutter build might be better for you. I'd also do some easy upgrades to improve your Strength, like shoulders for instance. I'd also get LS on at least one weapon so that you can dump Bloodthirst and dump Unforgiven since you'll generate plenty of fury. Plus, generating fury (and spending fury, which is equally as important) will allow you to keep WOTB up, which is key in doing higher MP levels.

Sound advice. I'm new on the boards here, can anyone link me to a quick guide to a cookie cutter ww build? Or just leave a real brief synopsis?
08/27/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Sideswipe
Sound advice. I'm new on the boards here, can anyone link me to a quick guide to a cookie cutter ww build? Or just leave a real brief synopsis?

It's the build I posted above.
08/27/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Wayneold

It's the build I posted above.

Thank you much.
Alright guys, so I'm having a really tough time maintaining fury on MP6... But elites can kill me really easily so I don't think I'll go higher than MP6 w/out help.

What am I doing wrong here?? I feel like I should be able to maintain fury in MP6 pretty easily.