Looking to reach 300k dps. 190m budget (SS)

Wizard
I know I'm not using the standard SS build. I started using Diamond skin to survive and kill tougher elites. So I would like to improve my dps to 300k without using familiar. I have a 190m budget.

P.S FourDfx could you link the swrod you were going to sell me? I just want to compare dps with my current one.
Lol thought it said 4dicks at the start
Thank you for trolling?
I know I'm not using the standard SS build. I started using Diamond skin to survive and kill tougher elites. So I would like to improve my dps to 300k without using familiar. I have a 190m budget.

P.S FourDfx could you link the swrod you were going to sell me? I just want to compare dps with my current one.

If you are trying to stay at the same MIT, I don't think it's possible to get 40k that way for just 190M. If not, you can probably upgrade the rare ring for less than that.

Also maybe try to get a higher DPS triumvirate with more 6's in the %dealt. If you drop the AR from your tal's ammy, you could get something with higher DPS, but I don't think that's worth it.

At this point, I would try crafting new gloves and bracers, maybe you can get a 300 int bracer with 6% crit.