Need help? Post your build/gear question here

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 18 19 20 25 Next
Guys... tell me, i know its a recurrent question and i saw a lot of topics today about it, but i'm still with this doubt: 2h Skorn would be better than this?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blackanof-1813/hero/25789068

Better = Survive through elites with RD and Desecrator on me.

Sry about the english, its not my first language.
Tks

It is much easier to deal with RD elites using life-steal skorn than 1h weapons.
Hi, I would really like some help on what to upgrade. Don't have a large budget right now, but I would really like some help.
10/04/2013 12:54 PMPosted by ButteryNugs
Luffy, if you would, what would be your approach to upgrading my gear? I do fine for mp10, but i am curious as to how some of the 0 doggers I see get to be so damn beastly.

your dog gear looks good to me.
I can see possible upgrades, like getting trifecta ammy, more cc on helm and bracers, more INT on pants; use 2 pieces of zuni can give you more INT (thus more dps)
you can get more information from here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810093065#1

Take reference to his build...that's as good as you can get for 0 dog...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/heyguyslol-1302/hero/35696811

you can also ask him 0 dog questions directly...
@onurb666
10/04/2013 12:20 PMPosted by onurb666
How much armor is necessary? 4k is good enough with my resists?

4k armor is a good target.
but you may still need to keep horrify (frightening aspect) to deal with RD elites.

Do you think that i have trade my dagger for sword or other weapon with better avg damage and lower APS?

ps. My mana is ok with this dagger.

your dagger looks good.
get a higher dps 1h weapon with lower APS...isn't that always the goal for WDs?
;)
10/04/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Tob33
Hi, I would really like some help on what to upgrade. Don't have a large budget right now, but I would really like some help.

your vital is abit low..
you need to upgrade your shoulders, ammy and bracers..but those you can craft...
an ammy upgrade will drag your dps up the most....

you can get more crit chance on helm and pox...see what you can get under your budget.
Luffy, thanks for all the help you are giving to community. wonder if you could give me some advice
I am looking to get over 200k unbuff dps and just can't seem to nail it down. Do i just need more CHC and CHD?
I switch between Cob and Plague bats, depending on the act or running ubers.

Thanks,
Slash#1424
Luffy, thanks for all the help you are giving to community. wonder if you could give me some advice
I am looking to get over 200k unbuff dps and just can't seem to nail it down. Do i just need more CHC and CHD?
I switch between Cob and Plague bats, depending on the act or running ubers.

Thanks,
Slash#1424

I just did some check with ur WD on d3up.com
if you add 50% crit dmg on gloves, and switch ur red gem on skorn to a Marq. emerald, you will be at 200k.
So add more CC and CD alone will get u over 200k no problem.
Hey Luffy, could you give me some advice on what to upgrade next? I don't have a lot of gold, so I'm looking for the easiest/cheapest upgrades while I save gold for te bigger upgrades. Thx.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/belo-2640/hero/190772
@belo
craft bracers, ammy and shoulders...nothing cheaper than "free".
perfect star gems are cheap. the earlier u upgrade the gems, the sooner you start enjoying them.
The rare ring, witching hour and rare pants (with high vital/int all-resist and 2 socket) can be cheap at times... you need to keep looking.
Luffy hug (>^^)>
@VocaloidNyan
Just checked your profile...
You need to play more "Perverted", less "性交"

<(^^<)
性交

Do you know what that means in chinese?
性交

Do you know what that means in chinese?

that's your name..what can i say...
What next luffy? I won't leave 1h so help me out? Where's the major updgrade point here? I'm stuck at 170k or so and I want to maintain my ehp and cruise mp10. Maybe my skill is lacking in the skill/gear equation? It would make sense since i smoke a lot of pot!
10/06/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Bigo
What next luffy? I won't leave 1h so help me out? Where's the major updgrade point here? I'm stuck at 170k or so and I want to maintain my ehp and cruise mp10. Maybe my skill is lacking in the skill/gear equation? It would make sense since i smoke a lot of pot!

your shoulders is low on INT.
You can get a better vile or craft a better one. However, a craft shoulders may have lower armor.
To maintain the same EHP, you may need to get a zuni chest with higher armor.
Also, the mojo can have more dmg.

You have to give up something to gain something. Most of the time it's hard to maintain the ehp and just get upgrade on a single piece.
Hey all,

I'm trying to convert to a Zero Dog build and I've run into a problem, namely a Skull Grasp with high DPS.

So apparently Zero Dog Skull Grasps with high CC are very rare (only a few on the entire server?) so I'm wondering what my alternatives are?

Also if anyone has a good Zero Dog Skull Grasp that they are willing to sell please message me: Qong#1947
Hey all,

I'm trying to convert to a Zero Dog build and I've run into a problem, namely a Skull Grasp with high DPS.

So apparently Zero Dog Skull Grasps with high CC are very rare (only a few on the entire server?) so I'm wondering what my alternatives are?

Also if anyone has a good Zero Dog Skull Grasp that they are willing to sell please message me: Qong#1947

alternatives:
dog soj, mara ammy, dog Skull grasp ring with other rolls (it can be crit damage...)

Skull grasp is hard to find with high CC. I settled with a SOJ and killed a lot of ubers using that build.
Thanks buddy!

Did you feel that the loss of the IAS from using the SOJ was a big deal? I've never really played a Zero Dog build so I'm not sure how IAS really affects it.
Thanks buddy!

Did you feel that the loss of the IAS from using the SOJ was a big deal? I've never really played a Zero Dog build so I'm not sure how IAS really affects it.

IAS is very important for the build. That's what keep u alive.
I feel comfortable with the build at attack speed 2.0 or above.

Check here for the best documentation about 0 dog build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810093065#1
Just got to 60, and salvaged gears form my Mage and my DH to start my first WD in Inferno lol.

What do I need to work for now for that WD?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MadPharmacis-1985/hero/36768409

Thank you! :)