Looking for other ANZ Xbox players!

Aus/NZ General Discussion
The matchmaking system for D3 is absolutely atrocious and I haven't been able to find any games that aren't US based.

Currently farming keys for Ubers and plans on my Monk. Can farm Master III easy m0de.

Hit me up! GT: dalla 02
SELL OUT!!!
09/06/2013 11:55 PMPosted by abend
SELL OUT!!!

Hey man, I've been with 360 since 2007.

No need to be jealous because I'm playing a better version of D3 than you.

+archi doesn't have an xbox. That alone makes it a better platform.
I have a 360, i've been contemplating buying d3 for console, but it has no AH...
09/06/2013 11:55 PMPosted by abend
SELL OUT!!!

New generation of kids these days :P
09/07/2013 06:23 AMPosted by Cayzer
I have a 360, i've been contemplating buying d3 for console, but it has no AH...

I see that as a positive, and honestly, the game legitimately doesn't even need it. Loot is actually rolled to fit your character. I don't think I have found a single non-monk usable item in my entire time playing.

Not to mention a mate that I'm playing with has already found a Bonesaber of Zumilakis (1650 DPS, +.25 APS, 250 Dex, 90 CD, 2.8 LS) and WKL (1250 DPS, 240 Dex, 26% Lightning, 2.7 LS, OS). My WKL atm has 1386 damage with an OS and level requirement reduced by 19 lol.

But seriously, items are so easy to find. Gems easy as hell to combine. Only complaint is that there are so many !@#$ing square gems and I don't have Tomes of Jewelcrafting to turn them into flawless squares :<
09/07/2013 05:36 AMPosted by dalla
+archi doesn't have an xbox. That alone makes it a better platform.

Point taken...
bump!

Demo went up on the market place if you wanna give it a crack!

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/377219118115463168
Not to mention a mate that I'm playing with has already found a Bonesaber of Zumilakis (1650 DPS, +.25 APS, 250 Dex, 90 CD, 2.8 LS) and WKL (1250 DPS, 240 Dex, 26% Lightning, 2.7 LS, OS). My WKL atm has 1386 damage with an OS and level requirement reduced by 19 lol.

But seriously, items are so easy to find. Gems easy as hell to combine. Only complaint is that there are so many !@#$ing square gems and I don't have Tomes of Jewelcrafting to turn them into flawless squares :<

WTF! Game hasn't even been out for a month! I reckon finding gear specific to class this easy might shorten the life of the game... almost as much as the AH has on PC :)

They really need to make diamonds and skulls have a come back too!
Console version is pretty fun I must say. It's so laid back. Targeting isn't as precise but ah well.

Interested to get to lvl60 and see how it handles a 4 person party on the graphics side of things.
So you did get it!!!
hahah nice! :)

what's the dodge/roll mechanic like?
Dude the dodge roll mechanic is INSANE. Half the time I end up backflipping constantly instead of running because that's how i roll...

It's cool, but I think you actually waste farming time if you use it too heavily. Also this game, on hard pwned my monk on normal...

It's filling the gap until I get internet at my new place!
09/10/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Cayzer
Dude the dodge roll mechanic is INSANE. Half the time I end up backflipping constantly instead of running because that's how i roll...

hahahaha so punny. Still an awesome feature for that quick dodge against charging beasts/trees in A1.

How easy did you find the leveling up Cay? The difficulty at the start was really odd to figure out but by the end of Nightmare, I was overgeared and underleveled and had to grind 6 levels on Master IV before I could even do Hell.

Anyway, I rolled trifecta gloves last night with 330 Dex, 100 Vit, 6 IAS, 42 CD, 8 CC. It was like my 15th roll. My Monk is sitting on 210k unbuffed (4150 dex, 44 cc, 273 cd, 2.31 IAS) and I've only had the game for a week.

One of the things that's really cool to see is how shared paragon levels work. It takes a little longer to earn levels, but it feels nice knowing that I can jump between my characters without having to worry about not progressing on the other.
I actually haven't played it for very long because i've been moving house. I've just killed the skeleton King in normal and only just unpacked the xbox-360 today, so I'll play some more tonight.

I can't answer much on the later game but yes when I started the game on normal in hard it was difficult. Running on easy is pretty damn easy now, and as I know the game so well I am expecting to be underleveled in the later stages of nightmare and hell as I skip a lot of unnecessary content and monsters.
hahaha better version.. ni##a please.. once the pc gets all the loot 2.0 patch etc.. your console version wont have a leg to stand on
add me ShelledAsh38 just hit 60 started inferno for xbox
i play a lot
gots mic
played 1000+ hrs on pc
started on pc hardcore gots to para 23 then the console game came out : ) yea i play alot

Really looking for players who wouldnt mind taking the extra time to start a guild and find a place on the internet to post messages and leave notes
communication is key
Feel free to add me also folks.

G/Tag - InstantKarma40

I gave up on the pc version to retire to my couch and the xbox.

Currently playing the ever popular Barb at Paragon 7.

Farming MP5 Keywardens but have trouble finding people for ubers (and i like to share)

Cheers.