Rate the barbarian above you

Barbarian
Prev 1 4 5 6 25 Next
@Rawpunzal

Not a bad barb there! I don't know what MPs you play and what is the goal of your barb, but in the long run, I'd try to get more EHP. Your resistances seem on the low side (550 seems to be minimal for good MP10 efficiency if you have 6LS. Changing your inna's pants to 70+ AR would be a good choice to me and the least expansive option right now. You can compensate the vitality in a better IK chest (you can get 100 more vit from there)

On the other hand, other easy upgrades would be the boots (higher strength) and gloves (why not IK gloves for 2 set bonus and get that AR again?)

Anyways! You seem pretty balanced but if you want to do efficient MP8-10 runs without dying much or having to reposition all the time, more EHP would be good :)

Good luck on your next crafts!
@TheRedeemer

Nice barb, is that a new build your trying out? I only started playing D3 again so I still have a lot to learn but it seems like your more built towards a tank.

All gear that could probably improve slightly is your amulet, everything else is solid.

I know my barb still needs a lot of upgrades but is there anything I can do that will generously improve it with 100m?
@Mooney Yes you can improve. I would swap out your current Lacuni's with Strength and CC on them. Also craft the Marqui Gems as that is a nice upgrade as well.
@ Mooney nice barb 8/10 :)
@stormmyth

Your gear is probably ok but it can be easily upgraded without costing much... The one that really need to upgrade is ur IK chest, belt, and ur 2 rings (Hellfire ring is a easier alternative). The one I mention can be upgraded without spenting much... Change ur boot to Zuni boots if u are on tight budget since u are high STR build zuni boot will give u a nice boost.

Also crafting a few more ammy and shoulder try should reap u better EQ
@Guts, Gear seems decent and I take it now most upgrades now will cost large amounts of Gold. I was curious why you did not go with Inna Pants w/12% Movement speed. I currently see you only have 12% when all Barbs need a total of 24%. Still very solid build and room for upgrades. 9/10
@TheRedeemer
Nice barb, is that a new build your trying out? I only started playing D3 again so I still have a lot to learn but it seems like your more built towards a tank.


Yeah it's not a completely new build as for the skills, it's a modification of a typical ww/rend build.

But my gear, I geared towards high EHP to be tanky and stand in plague/arcane and not move :P

It is less paper DPS, but if I never have to kite, reposition and all, I deal as much DPS over time!
09/11/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Wix
@Guts, Gear seems decent and I take it now most upgrades now will cost large amounts of Gold. I was curious why you did not go with Inna Pants w/12% Movement speed. I currently see you only have 12% when all Barbs need a total of 24%. Still very solid build and room for upgrades. 9/10


If I ever switch to Imma pants the main benefit I would want to have is the attack speed not the movement speed. Unfortunately I am current just pass the limit of my WW speed breakpoint, hence a 9% IAS would not make a different in my dmg. (I need 12% IAS for my next breakpoint).

Movement speed is a luxury for me right now as I do not use the WW/RTLW build. If I using double tornadoes den yes MS = More DPS. So right now Inna pants is not a priority for me to upgrade based on MS alone, not to mentioned its not cheap to begin with (good one) and I dunwan to lose massive DPS/EHP over it.

@Redeemer, I guess I wont comment much on your current gear since you are currently working toward a SOJ 200K/1M build... Once you have achieved that I will prolly see what I can comment (It will be most likely a 10/10 rating though).
@Guts
Your Barb is a Tank, nuff said
solid 9,5/10 awsome gear :o
@Bucheron
Your barb's DPS is insane, I got all radiant star gems in my armor and my DPS isnt that much.
I would say to upgrade your gems as high as you can.
@SnowViper 5/10 your gear is just mediocre. Overall a lot of things can be done to up your dps, but it seems youre aware of that.
What do you suggest for gear?
09/11/2013 09:22 AMPosted by SnowViper
What do you suggest for gear?


change pants, belt and both weapons.

Get IK belt, better rare pants or Inna's if you can get better EHP.

And weapon with similar stats, but above 1000 DPS
@theRedeemer seems like a very solid barb nice DPS for sure. i am still newer to how things work and all that jazz so not sure why a shield unless you meat shield for a grp or something. definitely give you a thumbs up!
I always get skipped lol
09/11/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Bruhitschill
I always get skipped lol
your barb is a beast must be saving the best for last =P but it does show you're missing a ring!?!?!
Your barb is much beefier than mine.

I need help with my build and equip.. havent played since release.
oh yeah u needs upgrades bro ....
and i need better gems !
vale you said it lol, some better gems and i think you'd be sitting pretty solid
Please rate me and show me how to improve!! both in build and gear / gems!!!
thanks so much!

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum