wts MP10 witch doctor - prefer in game gold

Witch Doctor
All stats unbuffed with no follower out and no piece the veil - This is at paragon 15

52% crit
382% crit damage
766-848 all res

60.7k life
14 pick up radius
3600 armor
170k dps, add 35k for pierce the veil (with basic buffs - soul harvest / gruesome feast dps is around 400k)

No items are BoA and includes all gems

Chedeuine#1645

Starting bid is only 750m

Starting bid is only 750m

Um, good luck with that.
BIN should be 750m not starting bid.
Thank you, the current BID is now at 900m via Wanton#1305
Grats. You're getting a really good deal, then.
I remember other dude had trouble selling his 200k dps wd with solid ehp for 1b, he was bumping his thread like 100times for over a week. compared to that i think you got a deal pretty fast so i would take that deal and run if i were you.
I appreciate your opinions (and the bumps) but if you're not bidding, why are you in this thread? I'll let it run a few days and then sell it, it's been about 20 minutes and I have a solid bid so far.

Thank you for the advice though.
Sorry, I must have missed the forum rule that says "only people who are bidding are allowed to post in WTS threads".
im honestly not sure if u gear is worth the 750mil, and i may be way off and i appologize if i am but it kinda looks like u just shopped for mid tier gear prob spent 450-550mil and are trying to flip it as a whole for dbl what u spent. u only have 650 elite kills but like i said i may be wrong and sry if i am. but u prob better off offering ur set with a buy it now price for the people that are interested and u will prob get a quicker and less harassed sale :)
I already have a bid at 900m, I'm in no rush. I bought the gear to play a WD, but I didn't enjoy them like I thought I would - so I am selling off the set. :)
09/09/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Chedeuine
I already have a bid at 900m, I'm in no rush. I bought the gear to play a WD, but I didn't enjoy them like I thought I would - so I am selling off the set. :)

yes but bids dont always translate to sale. alot of people make bids on items and sometimes they fall through sometimes they dont. u have had a few knowlegable docs let u know that ur getting a pretty good deal with a 900 mil offer. so if it exists u should take it cuz its more than fair also if he ends up backing out and noone else steps up u just lost 900mil.
I'll wait, but thank you.
selling it tonight, c/o is still at 900

BiN 1b