So yea...

Console Discussion
What's better than coming home after a long day's work? Coming home to a wife that has spaghetti on a tray table for me with our brand new d3 for PS3 already loaded up. What a morale boost that was O.o
very nice
For ps3 this current stage, yes, not bad

For pc ver? Nah, i am lazy for that...
i want a wife like that
Agreed! My wife has supper ready when I get home, but not in front of the TV!

Congrats on the awesome wife!
There is something missing: wine

Because whatever news she is about unload on you is BIG and shouldn't need met with sober.
With you on that one, Evil! My fiancee surprised me on my Birthday this weekend with the game and the limited edition hardcover book! Nice having a woman who appreciates your hobbies, isn't it??? Rock on!
XBOX360 hardcore mode gg 4 life! (PS: That is awesome bro! I like hearing about a COUPLE that plays games! Lots of women out there that dont play games)
09/09/2013 10:36 PMPosted by half3vil
What's better than coming home after a long day's work? Coming home to a wife that has spaghetti on a tray table for me with our brand new d3 for PS3 already loaded up. What a morale boost that was O.o

Coming home to sex, spaghetti and D3 in that order.
That does sound like a great way to start the evening. I hope you had a great time slaying demons together, found a lot of Legendary items, and gained many levels.
Oh you know it man :) this version is exactly what I hoped it would be not to sound corny lol love that feeling when you hear that ding! And you know it will most likely be good upgrade
Funny how a blue will comment on something like this, but not a real plague of an issue like this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793110905?page=4#65.
Try to find the legendary with two slots. Two slots.
haven't got my first leg yet, but im only level 13. Sweating it out.

Edit: finally found a legendary, three in fact. First two in Halls of agony, normal, Wiz Hat and Wand, within 5 mins of eachother. Then a two handed sword with intel for my enchantress. Definitely smart drops as I am a level 15 wizard. Good job Blizz