Loot 2.0 next Tuesday ?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I'm not trying to stir up anything , just trying to get a confirmation and some source of info here.I was just playing and someone announced loot 2.0 was gonna go live next Tuesday. If anyone knows for sure this is true , could I please get you to link the source? Thank you in advance
If that was going to happen, at the very least there would be a sticky thread about it, and there would almost certainly be patch notes.
You ruined the surprise.
Lol, you got trolled.

First - they said NOTHING on PC till after Blizzcon (still 2 months away!)

Then, likely that will be the PTR for Loot 2.0

Then, likely a month or so (my guess leaning more toward or so) it will be released

We're looking at like Jan/Feb with a PTR of Nov/Dec.

Conclusion - Console gets loot 2.0 or 1.5 whatever for a good 4 months before we get a taste of anything. Console will make us look like total noobs by then - good thing they don't have an AH. But remember we're the main platform!
I am 99% sure that we will NOT see any loot changes before Blizzcon. If we ever see any changes, like loot 2.0, then it will be at the end of the year, my guess though is a few weeks before the expansion hits to create more hype and to get people to buy the expansion because they like what they see.

Imagine they would release loot 2.0 around Novemember, the expansion hits us next year though, but people, even with loot 2.0 fall back in to this "gear wall" or what ever you want to call it, or eventually dont even like Loot 2.0 which is also possible, as we have no clue what changes we will see. Could be as well just the same loot stuff with higher numbers ... and then? Whos going to buy the expansion then?

I would love to be wrong, but I dont see why they should give us this loot 2.0 now or right before the expansion hits. I dont think it is Blizzards priority to make eventually people happy that play now, but to get people to buy the expansion pack.
I am 99% sure that we will NOT see any loot changes before Blizzcon. If we ever see any changes, like loot 2.0, then it will be at the end of the year, my guess though is a few weeks before the expansion hits to create more hype and to get people to buy the expansion because they like what they see.

Imagine they would release loot 2.0 around Novemember, the expansion hits us next year though, but people, even with loot 2.0 fall back in to this "gear wall" or what ever you want to call it, or eventually dont even like Loot 2.0 which is also possible, as we have no clue what changes we will see. Could be as well just the same loot stuff with higher numbers ... and then? Whos going to buy the expansion then?

I would love to be wrong, but I dont see why they should give us this loot 2.0 now or right before the expansion hits. I dont think it is Blizzards priority to make eventually people happy that play now, but to get people to buy the expansion pack.

I wish they could state if there is going to be a PTR for this patch. I think the obvious would be yes..that means not even Loot 2.0 will be this year..
There is gullible written on the ceiling.
09/11/2013 09:45 AMPosted by tyredude
I'm not trying to stir up anything , just trying to get a confirmation and some source of info here.I was just playing and someone announced loot 2.0 was gonna go live next Tuesday. If anyone knows for sure this is true , could I please get you to link the source? Thank you in advance

LMAO..... Lets me ask you, if you drive a card in a road, and certainly someone crazy idiot jump up to his car and announce that Tuesday is an apocalypse, do you believe him ?
I'm almost certain your source is yanking your chain.
Reaper of Souls is going to be a free expansion! You heard it here first, folks!

See, it's pretty easy to announce things regardless of their validity.
I'm going to go against the grain and say yes it will be Tuesday.

January 2014!!!

BAM!
If by next Tuesday you mean Summer 2014, then yes.
there can be no doubt its done right now or VERY close....

they are just holding it back so they can announce it at blizzcon

after all..why even hold it if youre not going to show anything off...

it just sucks because we could be playing it right now
They don't even have an ETA on when they will announce more details about it, let alone any speculation of actual release. You can also be sure this thing will be on the PTR for a solid month before it goes live.

Don't expect much of anything before Blizzcon.
Never said I believed , thats why I asked for confirmation and a source to back it up . The person who said it would not reply to me, so I came here to see what i could learn.
where you trying to sell something?

i've had a lot of people try to convince me X item was worthless because 2.0/expansion.

when in fact items now are/should be no more less-worthless than say, a ladder only d2 runeword.