What about skills versus the gear you have?

Witch Doctor
I wonder what will be the best combination skills/gear based on my current gear. If you look closelly, it is not so common, but not the worst combination. How ever, based on gold AH, with a very low budget (not more then 10 mil.) the gear combination can be done almost ok.

Based on diabro and did it by me, i can handle MP8. Not more. But...

Please, i don't want to start a conference about zuni helm (i do have one)

Opinions?
You have too much attack speed and you are using PtV with bears. Both of those things are bad ideas with bears. It's a wonder you can even use bears with the little bit of effective mana you have.

So first thing is no PtV with bears. Next thing you need to do is go into the sticky and use one of the listed bear builds. Using RoT or firebomb with bears is not very effective.

If you don't want to give up your helm, than get a Zuni mojo. You really need to complete the Zuni set for the 20 mana per second. The Zuni set is a must have unless you can compensate for it, and you certainly aren't.

You need a new weapon. You can go with an MCK or get a rare axe, spear or mace with 1.3 attack speed or less. Attack speed eats mana, and if you want to use bears you have to control it.
Skorns are a good choice also if you want to go for a 2 hander.

Are you sometimes using CoB and that's why you have two pieces of Tal Rasha and the 3% fire bonus?
How are you surviving at all? You have no Life steal or Life on Hit on any of your gear? Do you just attack and kite around?

I would get a weapon with Lifesteal before anything else.

As far as your build goes, your skills currently are a bit random. Spirit Walk with the mana rune is a key skill that i dont think anyone plays without.

I would not try to tell you what build to use, as it depends on your play style, what skills do you like and are you playing solo or 4 player games makes a big difference.

COB and bears are somewhat competing skills, i would think you need to choose one or the other and then pick a different skill for the other slot, I would recommend either locusts with mana rune for some mana return or hex to turn your elites in pigs.

good luck
thank you for your advices, it is all the time good to discuss about the choices we have on the game.
as i not say, i'm almost happy with my gear choice, my retoric question was: which skills do i have to use accordind what i have now, not to change to much at once. so... thank you again

My game style of playng is not tanking, i move my self acccording to the situation i have.
The answer to "which skills do I use according to what I have now" is pretty much "it doesn't really matter, because the gear choices you are apparently unwilling to discuss are so significant that you won't be able to progress very far regardless of your skill choices".

No skill choices will fix the fact that you have no lifesteal, and therefore will die frequently to reflect damage mobs. If you're unwilling to consider gear changes, then the best we can offer you is a list of skills that are generally considered inferior choices because they fill roles best handled by gear.

For example, you could put the siphon rune on your Soul Harvest, and give up a decent burst of damage for a periodic mediocre heal.

You could add spirit walk (there's really no reason why any WD wouldn't have this skill on their action bar, anyway), with either Jaunt (to maximize the amount of time you aren't taking damage you'll have trouble healing) or Healing Journey (which is woefully inefficient).

You might as well drop bears, because you've got a fast attack speed, and almost no mana regen. You could try and compensate for mana with skills/passives, but you're going to need to use skills/passives to compensate for your inability to heal yourself, so that will make it difficult to pick both.

In other words, the advice you got was really solid, and if you refuse to consider any advice to change your gear, then there's not much we can offer that will be practical.
The answer to "which skills do I use according to what I have now" is pretty much "it doesn't really matter, because the gear choices you are apparently unwilling to discuss are so significant that you won't be able to progress very far regardless of your skill choices".

No skill choices will fix the fact that you have no lifesteal, and therefore will die frequently to reflect damage mobs. If you're unwilling to consider gear changes, then the best we can offer you is a list of skills that are generally considered inferior choices because they fill roles best handled by gear.

For example, you could put the siphon rune on your Soul Harvest, and give up a decent burst of damage for a periodic mediocre heal.

You could add spirit walk (there's really no reason why any WD wouldn't have this skill on their action bar, anyway), with either Jaunt (to maximize the amount of time you aren't taking damage you'll have trouble healing) or Healing Journey (which is woefully inefficient).

You might as well drop bears, because you've got a fast attack speed, and almost no mana regen. You could try and compensate for mana with skills/passives, but you're going to need to use skills/passives to compensate for your inability to heal yourself, so that will make it difficult to pick both.

In other words, the advice you got was really solid, and if you refuse to consider any advice to change your gear, then there's not much we can offer that will be practical.

Thank you for your answer. No, i don't refuse any gear changes, i refuse to play on real money on AH. So, according the the actionas i use to have on gold AH untill now this is the best kind of gear i can have. This was the reason of my question. I've said that the maximum i've spent was 10 mil.
for 10 mil must be very lucky to find something very good, no?

Anyway, your advices are very good. Thank you again!
For 10mil you might be able to get a good deal on a low dps Manajuma's CK, which always has lifesteal on it.

If not, you may want to consider "playing the AH" for a bit... learn to spot good deals, buy them, then sell them for more. 10mil is enough to get you started on that, and it isn't that hard to steadily increase your cash if you're willing/able to spend the time watching the market.

It's by far the best way to avoid the RMAH and still make progress.
Consider spirit barrage Phlebotomize for 3% life steal with rush of essence.
Rush of essence will help regenerate mana when you cast Phlebotomize, so that you can cast zombie bears (you should use bears, the other runes generally suck).

Since I see you have a Zuni SoS that means you have some mana regen. Another option is to use something like rain of toads + vision quest to increase your mana regen.

If you could get life on hit on some gear, you can use rain of toads and acid rain to regen health when attacking.

If you get life steal, that opens up more options too.