Josh and John could u please be honest?

General Discussion
09/18/2013 12:28 AMPosted by RoadRatt
It seems to be the new Blizzard philosophy don't listen to the player base we'll do as we please and screw them we already have their money...

After reading threads on general discussion,It seems this trade tactic is successful...
09/18/2013 12:21 AMPosted by Scorch
Just gotta love how they just shoved this down our throats... What happened to their philosophy (that the WoW team seems to embrace) of having stuff for everyone, of having options for every style of play? Why is this being taken away without our choice in the matter instead of making it truly optional by having loot 2.0 and the gah in the game? What happened to compromise and win-win instead of this attitude of "yeah it was a good feature, but we think you are better off without it and screw you if you think any differently."?

Sad but still no real threads about closing AH,most of threads are-->AH was good or AH was bad etc and lots of harassment to each other...they did not shut it for the good of customers...Still waiting for true answers from Josh...How much did u lose because of lawsuits?

Just tell us honestly...
Blizzard has stopped telling us what is fun it seems, The game will get better. I think the majority now agree.
really short circuited our core reward loop.

What core reward loop?

Excessive RNG making upgrades more rare than a powerball winner is a reward loop?
Blizzard has stopped telling us what is fun it seems, The game will get better. I think the majority now agree.

I hope u are right,we will see results in 8 months.

Yet i do not believe, they shut AH for the favor of players.They shut it for their own agenda...
09/18/2013 02:08 PMPosted by Cognus
Just gotta love how they just shoved this down our throats... What happened to their philosophy (that the WoW team seems to embrace) of having stuff for everyone, of having options for every style of play? Why is this being taken away without our choice in the matter instead of making it truly optional by having loot 2.0 and the gah in the game? What happened to compromise and win-win instead of this attitude of "yeah it was a good feature, but we think you are better off without it and screw you if you think any differently."?

Sad but still no real threads about closing AH,most of threads are-->AH was good or AH was bad etc and lots of harassment to each other...they did not shut it for the good of customers...Still waiting for true answers from Josh...How much did u lose because of lawsuits?

Just tell us honestly...

I'm trying to be patient, but are you serious? Do you not understand the concept of making something better so more people will buy it? Really? ALSO, USE PROPER PUNCTUATION! You sound like a 13 year old trying to ask out the popular girl in school. "So...do...you...like...wanna go..out with...me?"
09/18/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Cognus
Yet i do not believe, they shut AH for the favor of players.They shut it for their own agenda...

No, that's just what you want to believe because you are angry.
09/17/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Cognus
If your intentions were good, why keep trade and force people to 3. party websites etc?

Irrelevant. If loot is nice and people don't see their experience trivialized by endless lists of items in the auction house, won't go to third party websites. You know, like so many legit people did in D2. More of a psychological effect, really, even if flipping and third party trade remain.

Nice strawman, though.
09/18/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Gewalt
No, that's just what you want to believe because you are angry.

Of course i am angry because they did not care about customers,18 months ago while lots of player were posting "We do not want AH" they didnt care...

Just before a new sale of an expansion, they start to care this is just hypocrisy...

And most of threads are on going about blaming each other instead of company itself...

Stop blaming each other,elephant in the room is just there if u want to see...
09/18/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Cognus
Of course i am angry because they did not care about customers,18 months ago while lots of player were posting "We do not want AH" they didnt care...

So if they try to address a problem, they are bad.

Just before a new sale of an expansion, they start to care this is just hypocrisy...

So if they care about their customers, they are bad.

And most of threads are on going about blaming each other instead of company itself...

blame...the company... for what now?
09/17/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Cognus
force

this word gets me every time people on this site use it. i was "forced" to use the AH. players will be "forced" to 3rd party sites. players were "forced" to use the RMAH in order to enjoy the game.
rrelevant. If loot is nice and people don't see their experience trivialized by endless lists of items in the auction house, won't go to third party websites. You know, like so many legit people did in D2. More of a psychological effect, really, even if flipping and third party trade remain.

Nice strawman, though.

Well i am using jsp website(3. party) for 10 years and i made my major sales(for forum gold or in game gold) at there,with release of D3 i am using eu Hc Ah for mostly buying materials.I was trading before AH and i will trade after AH,this will not change for me.

This is a multiplayer game not a single player game,people will always going to trade and people will always need for something in game.
the AH removed and they will introduce 'diablo3wallmart.com' as a game feature. if u can't fight them, join em. :-)
09/18/2013 07:31 PMPosted by comerain
the AH removed and they will introduce 'diablo3wallmart.com' as a game feature. if u can't fight them, join em. :-)

=)
The devs truly suck, but removing the AH was the only thing they managed to do correctly.
09/18/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Sycoticpyro
force

this word gets me every time people on this site use it. i was "forced" to use the AH. players will be "forced" to 3rd party sites. players were "forced" to use the RMAH in order to enjoy the game.

Hey. Im not going to "force" you through this hole in the wall. But there is now a huge bonfire in the room that will consume all and no doors or windows. The choice is yours to crawl through this hole or not. Im not forcing you.

RNG + rigged affix loot system = the fire

AH = The hole.

They could have designed good drops AND the AH but they were too busy "not forcing" players into the AH.
Hey. Im not going to "force" you through this hole in the wall. But there is now a huge bonfire in the room that will consume all and no doors or windows. The choice is yours to crawl through this hole or not. Im not forcing you.

RNG + rigged affix loot system = the fire

AH = The hole.

They could have designed good drops AND the AH but they were too busy "not forcing" players into the AH.

Precisely,

They are not forcing the players; blizzard is giving us options,They sold a broken game with a perfect advertising strategy(Successor of diablo 2),After game is sold, they offer another magnificent choice;if you did not like it, just do not play...

Still they are offering the same choice for their game...We will introduce you with Loot 2.0
better items,everything will be more better,we are removing AH for you in the next EXPANSION(if u willing to buy),if u do not want to buy expansion we will give you loot 2.0 and you can still play with killing level 60 monsters...Nice options as usual...But they are not forcing anyone...They are giving us just magnificent options that we can choose...

Perfect favors to customers,Thank you Josh for your self devotion just before an expansion...
09/18/2013 06:16 PMPosted by DexterousGek
I'm trying to be patient, but are you serious? Do you not understand the concept of making something better so more people will buy it? Really? ALSO, USE PROPER PUNCTUATION! You sound like a 13 year old trying to ask out the popular girl in school. "So...do...you...like...wanna go..out with...me?"

Hmm punctuation,punctuation

Ask this to the Dev's they are working on it for 17 months.

What is your expectation from me,a gaming company could not able to add commas for 17 months, how can i manage to use them properly in few posts:o