Technical Support

Aug 16, 2013 Welcome to Hearthstone Tech Support! Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Hearthstone. This forum exists to provide Hearthstone customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the Bug Report forum. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Velnrak0 Aug 16, 2013
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 1, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1, 2017
Jul 20, 2015 Hearthstone Account Security Reminder We want everyone’s experience with Hearthstone to be fun and as free of issues as possible. With that in mind, we’d like to share a quick reminder regarding your Hearthstone account security. To have the best experience with Hearthstone, we recommend that you avoid rooting or jailbreaking the device you use to play. Doing so can cause adverse effects: • It can increase your exposure to malware • Unpredictable results can occur when running Hearthstone on such a device • You might experience bugs or instability that you otherwise wouldn’t In addition, it’s important that you never share your account information with others. A Blizzard employee will never ask for your password, and sharing it puts your account security at risk.Daxxarri0 Jul 20, 2015
Jan 25 Common solutions In many cases Hearthstone doesn't work for people and after helping them a few have said one of the answers I provided worked out for them. Yet many of these easy/quick fixes aren't always known among the community and some are left with no answer. (Even though I check the forums basically every day, every now and then some do slip past.) So... If you are having issues running Hearthstone here are the common issues and possible solutions. :) (Note; all of these solutions assume you meet the minimum requirements for Hearthstone. Obviously if you don't then there is a higher chance you'll have problems that can't be resolved.) - - - Other games run fine, but Hearthstone crashes or will not load This is likely a conflict with another program. Be sure none of these are on your system. Check your Control Panel -> Programs tab. Uninstall ones you see which are on this list and hopefully that will clear up the conflict. Known conflicting programs NetWorx D3DOverrider MacAfee SiteAdvisor Raptr Norton (when installed with default settings) Lightspark Sneaker Script font Panda Antivirus (Some have confirmed Hearthstone works ok if it's added to the exception list - Oct, 2017) Discord Razer In Game Engine - shows up as RazerIngameEngine.exe or ingameengine.exe Kaspersky - an issue with 'pause protection' causes connectivity issuesPossible conflicting programs Internet Download Manager AMD Gaming Evolved Gigabyte App center Evga precision Riva Tuner Mumble - related to the overlay settings being on (default setting) Sonic Studio (aka Sonic Suite) - pre-installed on some Asus and MSI laptops Nahimic Audio Enhancer NZXT's CAM Software - an issue linked to the FPS overlay MSI - GamingApp, Live Update RazerComms - possible conflict with an update around May 12, 2015 - related to black flashing or purple colors on mouse-over activities Multiple antivirus programs - http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13021652494#7 G-Sync (possible conflicting technology; try disabling this for Hearthstone) AsusGameFirstService - included with Asus ROG laptops since the G751 XtremeTuner Plus Xsplit Overwolf Citrix WorkspaceKnown conflicting hardware MAYFLASH GameCube Controller Adapter It is also possible some files have been lost or corrupt. Try a "scan and repair" of the Hearthstone client. On the Hearthstone tab on the battle.net client, click the gear to open the options, then "scan and repair". - - - My screen is pink/purple! This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. In the short term you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg Long-term to prevent issues like this in the future you'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu Note (May 2017); those with AMD cards (specifically the R9 xxx series) might want to try turning on GPU scaling. Radeon Settings -> Display -> Set GPU-Scaling to ON - - - My mouse isn't where it appears -or- is invisible -or- I am trying to click, but the clicks aren't registering It's unknown what causes this, but this seems linked to changing resolution or switching from windowed to non-windowed mode. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg - - - Text is garbled or missing, or card art is missing/purple/green This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. You'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu - - - I disconnected from a game, and now when I restart Hearthstone I'm connected to "UNKNOWN" in a match and nothing happens This is an older and very rare known bug. The server should automatically 'release you' from this game at some point (which can take anywhere between 15 minutes and 1 hour.) If, however, it's been an hour or more and you still get logged in to a stuck game you can try the old work-around. Try logging in to a different region and going through the tutorial and playing at least one game in casual or ranked. After that try returning to your home region. - - - I am logging in for the first time after a season has ended, but I can't get past the new rank screen. It's unknown what causes this, but you can try logging in from a different system if one is available to do so, or you can try changing resolution, or setting the game to run windowed and then back to full screen (or the reverse if you run the other way.) If you can't change that setting, you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg If, for some reason, this does not clear the issue, try logging in to a different region where you had no previous rank and then log back in to your home region. - - - Hearthstone fails to launch and is 'non-responsive' or fails to load. Try setting Hearthstone to a compatibility mode for a previous version of Windows. To do this, navigate to your Battle.net folder on your hard drive, then the Hearthstone folder, then right click on the Hearthstone application and select "properties". On the compatibility tab check on "Compatibility mode". If you are on Windows 10 I'd recommend try setting it to Windows 8 or 7. If you are on Windows 8.1 try setting it to Windows 7. - - - I can't patch the game -or- the game patches to x% and never gets past A few have mentioned you can use this article to manually patch the game, which may serve as a workaround if it isn't automatically patching correctly. https://battle.net/support/article/7552 - - - My chat box doesn't seem to receive messages. It's possible you are set to away or busy, which may be blocking messages. Be sure you are set to "online". http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example2.jpg - - - I disconnect from Hearthstone all the time and it makes me *(#%&*!. See below. - - - I disenchanted some cards and Hearthstone crashed. Unfortunately this is a known issue with no work-around. Blizzard is aware of the bug and working to resolve it. - - - I always get a "playful sprites" error in one region, but there is no maintenance. My friend can play on my system just fine. For a very very VERY extreme few, there can be an overall corruption of all of your deck data which prevents play in a single region, regardless of when you try and log in. If you can't play in a region, but someone else can log in on your system and play just fine, try deleting ALL of your custom decks, log out, log back in to Hearthstone and then create new ones. - - - I disconnected from or left an Arena pick and now there are no cards showing for my next pick. It's unclear what causes this bug, but several users have confirmed a workaround to clear this. Do the following steps: If you are on a mobile device, log out of the device. (Don't just close the app, actually log out of it.) Log in to your battle.net account on a desktop client. This workaround ONLY works through the desktop client. Enter Hearthstone in a different region than the region the arena pick is stuck. Click to initiate an arena run, but cancel out before being charged. (Or go through the run if you play there normally and would like to do so.) Note: If you have no collections in other regions you'll likely have to play through the tutorial before getting access to the arena. Log out of the desktop client. Return to your home device and home region. The arena picks should continue normally. - - - When playing, my Internet completely shuts off. A very small number of people have reported this issue. There are two conditions which seem to cause this. You have an outdated modem or router. Outdated network protocol, bios, software, or hardware can prevent normal function. Call your ISP and have them check the hardware they gave to you to be sure it's up to date, both in features and settings. You may be using Internet Connection Sharing (instead of a router). This may cause issues with connectivity. - - - I am a Rogers Internet customer and I have an unstable connection. Several users of the Rogers service have noticed this. It seems they have a few pieces of hardware which don't seem to play well with the Internet. A few have mentioned the 'old modem' (model CGN3) seems to have few to no issues compared to newer ones. See this thread for details; http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/17334213285 - - - HomePlug or other Power Line connection - disconnecting Note that this technology is somewhat unstable at this point in it's development. As such, if you have the option to use a diferent connection type and are expereincing disconnections I'd recommend using the different connection. Also note that a poster mentioned that Hearthstone apparently uses so little bandwidth his HomePlug system was going into 'sleep mode' and disconnecting him from games. (Streaming, thus upping his bandwidth use, prevented this from happening.) - - - I don't hear Hearthstone game sounds, but I do hear other sounds. Sometimes your operating system will set sounds of different programs independently. Left click on your speaker icon in the system tray and be sure Hearthstone isn't muted. If you use special headphone software that too might be independently controlling sound of various programs. Check Hearthstone isn't muted there as well. If you use headphones or earbuds, try shutting your system down, unplug the device (and any other unnecessary devices which are connected) and restart. See if you can hear things through your regular speakers, or though laptop/tablet/phone speakers, after that. - - - I have extremely poor framerate. This is most likely being caused by an older driver or incompatible hardware. I'd recommend creating a new thread and describing the issue. However, this can also be caused by an outdated version of Hearthstone which is not updating correctly, or has had files become corrupt. You may want to try a "scan and repair" of the installation. (Located below the part circled in this picture.) http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg In very very rare occasion something with the Hearthstone installation may become so off or corrupt that scan and repair doesn't detect it. In this case completely uninstalling Hearthstone and re-downloading the client may fix the issue. Again, in the picture above, select the last option "uninstall game". After a brief period the game will be deleted. I'd recommend quitting out of battle.net just to be sure that temp files are forgotten, and then re-launch battle.net and select "install" where play would normally appear. - - - Cannot read or write error https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZBNTBGS8000002A - - - Poor framerate - Windows 10, Creator's update If you are experiencing poor framerate on Windows 10 after the Creator's update (which happened in mid April, 2017) check this post. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20754205321#post-4 Also note that some have referenced that turning off notifications have cleared up issues. For this go to the Systems control panel, then Notifications and Actions and try setting options to 'off'. - - - I can't connect to NA, but I can connect to other regions. / I can log in with one account but not others. A few users have mentioned this might be related to Windows not having the newest version of the .NET framework. You can download that from the Microsoft site here; https://www.microsoft.com/net/download - - - I can't download a game file, or the game .exe downloads but does not install. One player found a super rare error in that none of the Battle.net files would install after downloading the .exe install package from Battle.net. It was discovered this was an odd error related to their browser (Chrome). Using a different browser (Internet Explorer) resulted in a different file size for the .exe, and installed correctly. - - - I hear the game, but no window is being created. - Windows 10, December, 2017 specific (While Hearthstone is not running) Lower your monitor resolution. Open battle.net and reset the Hearthstone user settings. Try launching Hearthstone after that. (This forces Windows to re-populate the window with default settings.) If Hearthstone works, quit out, rest the desktop resolution, relaunch Hearthstone and set the resolution to what it should be there too.rabb1t228 Jan 25
Mar 22, 2018 Card Stuck Hovering/Never Roping ...Eloemaz0 Mar 22, 2018
Aug 24, 2014 Helpful Billing Information & Troubleshooting Basics Greetings, We'd like to provide several links to some helpful billing information and troubleshooting basics that we hope will assist you in resolving minor issues and answer common questions that may arise. Helpful Billing Information Buying Hearthstone Cards Hearthstone Refund and Restoration Policy Troubleshooting Basics Hearthstone System Requirements Hearthstone Crash/Lockup Troubleshooting Disconnection and Latency troubleshooting Battle.net Updates get Stuck or Fail Hearthstone Uninstall Instructions Additional support articles can be found in our Hearthstone Support page.Roraks1 Aug 24, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Hearthstone iPad Support Hey all! Due to the controlled nature of Apple's iOS setup, Blizzard Entertainment is limited on what troubleshooting assistance we can provide in regards to app support. Please see below for some frequently asked questions as well as troubleshooting steps if you find yourself encountering any issues. As always, we invite you to report mobile-device specific bugs in our Mobile Bug Report Forum! Shared Progress Your Hearthstone progress is shared across any device where you log in using your Battle.net Account. This includes achievements, gold, custom decks, card collections, and arena progress. Global Play Just like the computer client, the iPad client can connect to any of our available game regions, including the Americas, Europe, and Asia. You can learn more about Hearthstone's Global Play feature here. Should you not see your shared game data after logging in, check to ensure you are connected to the proper region (selectable from the login screen of the Hearthstone App) and that you are using the same Battle.net Account as the one logged into your computer.Glaxigrav1 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 How to Report Hacks/Exploits/Cheating As per the Forums Code of Conduct, under no circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have their thread deleted immediately and may receive further action, such as a restriction in posting privileges. If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking into the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. We thank you in advance for your reports. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing? // https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Glaxigrav \\Glaxigrav0 Apr 9, 2014
Feb 27 Pc and phone acc Hey i just instaled heartstone on my phone loged in with my old acc but i have been played this acc on pc and noe i loged in and its empty p.s. (stopped playing around 3 years ago) so does acc on pc and on phone links or did my acc was cleaned or i am mising someting?Zemaitis2 Feb 27
Feb 27 crash when i start up hearthstone on my pc it crashes and the message says this. The game crashed. The crash folder named "2019-02-26_200538" nest to game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game! any help?Fight4ever1 Feb 27
Feb 27 Hearthstone play Glitch Hearthstone play Glitch is happening on my phone as I am typing this I'm in the middle of a match actually just got started it's the opponent's turn and his turn has not ended and it's been 5 minutes nothing is happening and there's nothing I can do except for quit and take a loss in ranked mode please helpHEADSNIPER131 Feb 27
Feb 27 Can't open Hearthstone android I can't open the app on my android phone. I am at work and have the WiFi code. I tried to turn the WiFi off to do it on cellular data but that didn't work. As soon as I get home to my own WiFi it works. At work I get a message which says "error: failed to get update. Please check your network connection." What can I do, lunch break is ruined! I have tried clearing cache and even clearing data and re-downloaded it all again last night. There is no update but my phone doesn't seem to realise this.LEWI57773 Feb 27
Feb 27 Can't review even though I won 3 matches. I've won 3 matches. Update the servers so I can post a comment of gameplay.JmLamb0 Feb 27
Feb 26 Restart Hearthstone to continue Game crashes at the end of every game. Reinstalled windows, happens. Happens on PC, Laptop & Phone. Happens on every account in every game mode. Following error (see gyazo) gyazo. com/ba182b79766a38afe37e4a340a27c58a Happens at the end of every single game, honestly such a joke. Beginning to get quite annoying waiting 3mins for it to load up so poorly optimised on my phone for it to crash after every game there too... I reported this 4-5 times on EU & US forums over a year ago. Not only this, I cannot even add recent players via hearthstone or from the battle.net app.....Luke7 Feb 26
Feb 26 No sound on iPad Hi, I’ve tried all the trouble shooting you suggested as part of my ticket #61438257 including the suggestions from Apple nothing’s worked. You’ve closed my ticket and asked me to report here.... As mentioned, I can’t get sound on my iPad anymore unless I use headphones or a wireless speaker. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, turned iPad off and on, checked the volume etc nothing works. Sound works perfect for every other app and if I decide to use headphones or wireless speaker it works fine.humanhater4 Feb 26
Feb 26 Battletag got changed and i lost everything my tag was supposed to be Occultku#1393. but when i logged in,it said generate a battletag and i couldnt get past it and now iam Occultku#1136..and all my games,expansions,unlocks,etc are all gone. if this cant be fixed,i am just gonna retire from blizzard. I love ya guys but i can bare to sink hundreds of dollars again.Occultku2 Feb 26
Feb 26 Insane low fps on unleashed rafaam. Not sure if the devs care enough to fix old adventure this but every single time his staff is overcharging with 1-2 turns before he unleashes some crazy OP card the fps goes to the ground once it spawns everything is back to normal.LastLaugh0 Feb 26
Feb 26 iPhone patch bug iPhone patch bug please fix After my phone downloads the new patch the video does not display on the screen I have an iPhone 8. I can hear the game sound and even hear sound effects when I click where options should be on the screen to start games, but the screen is black. I tried power cycling my phone it did did not work. I tried deleting the app from my phone and redownloading, this did work and I can see and play the game. When I play it downloads a patch in game. When the patch finishes downloading and the app is closed and reopens the screen is blank. I have caused this to reoccur 2 times. Please fix this issue so I may play hearthstone on my phone.OlafBazerker0 Feb 26
Feb 25 Android disconnect Hi, I am playing on android and sometimes during opponents turn the game just stops working. Animations and everything works, but the opponents turn never end - I already know after 30 seconds (it can be even 5 mins). It happens both on wifi and cellular. I can play 8 games in same position and out of nowhere on the 9th game it happens. Is there some fix, that can be applied here? ThanksFifinoCZE2 Feb 25
Feb 25 Bug: Constant crashing on Asia server Hearthstone works fine for Europe and Americas servers, however I'm almost immediately disconnected from the Asia server every time I log on since the update. I've tested this across 6 different accounts and 3 different devices, (2 computers, 1 mobile) and the result is the same on all of them, constantly disconnecting, unable to play. The crashing takes anywhere from a fraction of a second to 10 or so minutes.Tygh3 Feb 25
Feb 25 Connection issues Hi blizzard, been playing exclusively on mobile for years now (since naxx). I don’t know what’s changed at your end but since the last patch there is definitely a new connection error that is bugging the game. Previously I would get a ‘please wait while we reconnect’ prompt from time to time and still do when signal drops out... but this new connection issue just completely freezes the game up without warning or prompts.. you can still interact with emotes and swipe through your hand etc which tricks you into thinking the game is still in progress... however after a while it dawns on you your Oppenent hasnt played a card in 90 seconds and still no rope.. you can’t exit the game and the only solution is to close the app and re-load - by which point your greeted to a ‘you lossed due to a disconnect’ message. Reading other comments and replies you have suggested to be quicker in reconnecting to pick the match back up but trust me.. even this doesn’t work. It seems once connection gets lost in this ‘new way’ it’s game over regardless. I hope this comment isn’t thrown into the usual pile of ‘oh it’s your WiFi’ remarks. I’m speaking from years of pain free playing and never seen this kind of game freeze before. Since the latest patch something has gone wrong with your client stability and ability to reconnect gamers to in progress games. Please look into this as it’s happening on a regular basis and ruining the experience and arena is a definate no no until fixed. RgdsEpicPants0 Feb 25
Feb 24 Screenshots no longer appearing on Windows 10 Desktop Screenshots were working until the evening of 2/11 but now, although I see the yellow text indicating Hearthstone has taken a screenshot, no screenshot file appears. Not sure if this is a change in Hearthstone or Windows as there was a recent update. I've searched my SSD and hard drive and can't seem to find them. Did the location change from the Windows desktop? Let me know if there's a log file to check for an error when saving the screenshot.BlueSpartan8 Feb 24
Feb 24 Game crash when clicking Play For the past week or so when I have tried to launch HS the game immediately crashes and creates a dump file that it says to share with the game devs. This was after I updated my drivers for my GTX 1060. I thought maybe after restarting my comp or doing a full shutdown/startup it would fix it but the issue has persisted. I tried running a scan/repair but it says there is nothing wrong with the game. I uninstalled/Reinstalled and this didn't fix it either. I see at the top of the error file it says there was an access violation from something but I don't know what it is referencing. Any ideas what is wrong? Error file is below. ----------------------------------------------------- Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.5p4_b2e485dc4641] Hearthstone.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Hearthstone.exe at 0023:0185f157. Error occurred at 2019-02-21_202620. F:\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe, run by ryanp. 40% memory in use. 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. 0 MB paging file [0 MB free]. 0 MB user address space [3751 MB free]. Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation. Context: EDI: 0x0000000e ESI: 0x00005853 EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000008 ECX: 0x01ef2390 EDX: 0x00000000 EIP: 0x0185f157 EBP: 0x00baf010 SegCs: 0x00000023 EFlags: 0x00210246 ESP: 0x00baeffc SegSs: 0x0000002b Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f b7 37 53 56 83 c7 02 e8 c0 1c 01 00 59 59 85 Stack: 0x00baeffc: 00005853 00000000 00001003 01ef2390 SX...........#.. 0x00baf00c: 00000000 00baf028 0185f2e4 0000000e ....(........... 0x00baf01c: 00000000 00000010 00000001 00baf094 ................ 0x00baf02c: 017ec04d 0000000e 00000000 00000010 M.~............. 0x00baf03c: 00baf2fc 00baf1d8 043dc634 0399f8f0 ........4.=..... 0x00baf04c: 00000024 00140c88 00000000 619c0000 $..............a 0x00baf05c: 00000024 00000042 00000000 00000000 $...B........... 0x00baf06c: 001de194 00000000 06e43104 06e40b2c .........1..,... 0x00baf07c: 00000001 06ead5d0 06e4cf10 001c9820 ............ ... 0x00baf08c: 001eac10 009c0000 00baf38c 017ec16e ............n.~. 0x00baf09c: 00baf1d8 01ef241c 00baf37c 00000000 .....$..|....... 0x00baf0ac: 00000006 043dc5e0 0056004e 00440049 ......=.N.V.I.D. 0x00baf0bc: 00410049 00470020 00460065 0072006f I.A. .G.e.F.o.r. 0x00baf0cc: 00650063 00470020 00580054 00310020 c.e. .G.T.X. .1. 0x00baf0dc: 00360030 00200030 00470036 00000042 0.6.0. .6.G.B... 0x00baf0ec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf0fc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf10c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf11c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf12c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf13c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf14c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf15c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf16c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf17c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf18c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf19c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf1ac: 00000000 00000000 000010de 00001c03 ................ 0x00baf1bc: 85a41043 000000a1 c0000000 00000000 C............... 0x00baf1cc: 3fff0000 0000b64c 00000000 0056004e ...?L.......N.V. 0x00baf1dc: 00440049 00410049 00470020 00460065 I.D.I.A. .G.e.F. 0x00baf1ec: 0072006f 00650063 00470020 00580054 o.r.c.e. .G.T.X. 0x00baf1fc: 00310020 00360030 00200030 00470036 .1.0.6.0. .6.G. 0x00baf20c: 00000042 00000000 00000000 00000000 B............... 0x00baf21c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf22c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf23c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf24c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf25c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf26c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf27c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf28c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf29c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf2ac: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf2bc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf2cc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 000010de ................ 0x00baf2dc: 00001c03 85a41043 000000a1 c0000000 ....C........... 0x00baf2ec: 00000000 3fff0000 0000b64c 00000000 .......?L....... 0x00baf2fc: 00000010 00000010 0206c3c0 00baf340 ............@... 0x00baf30c: 016bbbbe 0000001b 00000010 043dc638 ..k.........8.=. 0x00baf31c: 043dc634 0000001a 00baf374 76ab50d9 4.=.....t....P.v 0x00baf32c: 00baf7a8 ffffffff 00baf3a8 0206d8b0 ................ 0x00baf33c: 0068da10 039c7470 039c73b0 00001b1c ..h.pt...s...... 0x00baf34c: 0068da10 00baf368 010a938f 039c7470 ..h.h.......pt.. 0x00baf35c: 039c7470 0206c3c0 043dc634 00baf37c pt......4.=.|... 0x00baf36c: 016bb1aa 039c7470 00000006 043dc5e0 ..k.pt........=. 0x00baf37c: 00baf38c 016bb5e2 039c7470 00000042 ......k.pt..B... 0x00baf38c: 00baf978 0127b233 00000000 00baf924 x...3.'.....$... 0x00baf39c: 03ed0270 03ed0dc0 00000001 4449564e p...........NVID 0x00baf3ac: 47204149 726f4665 47206563 31205854 IA GeForce GTX 1 0x00baf3bc: 20303630 00424736 15870582 00baf43c 060 6GB.....<... 0x00baf3cc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 618113c0 ...............a 0x00baf3dc: 00000001 00baf3c4 00baf570 00000000 ........p....... 0x00baf3ec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf3fc: 00000000 00010000 000b0025 00000000 ........%....... 0x00baf40c: 00000000 61604280 00000001 00000000 .....B`a........ 0x00baf41c: 00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf42c: 0000b100 00000001 0201d580 00171598 ................ 0x00baf43c: 00000004 00000000 039a6a00 06eb1774 .........j..t... 0x00baf44c: 039a6a00 00a3384c 0056004e 00440049 .j..L8..N.V.I.D. 0x00baf45c: 00410049 00470020 00460065 0072006f I.A. .G.e.F.o.r. 0x00baf46c: 00650063 00470020 00580054 00310020 c.e. .G.T.X. .1. 0x00baf47c: 00360030 00200030 00470036 00000042 0.6.0. .6.G.B... 0x00baf48c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf49c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf4ac: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf4bc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf4cc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf4dc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf4ec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf4fc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf50c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf51c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf52c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf53c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf54c: 00000000 00000000 000010de 00001c03 ................ 0x00baf55c: 85a41043 000000a1 c0000000 00000000 C............... 0x00baf56c: 3fff0000 0000b64c 00000000 80000000 ...?L........... 0x00baf57c: 00000000 00000000 618114a0 00000000 ...........a.... 0x00baf58c: 001715e0 00171598 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x00baf59c: 00000000 00000001 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x00baf5ac: 00000000 00000000 00000000 5fbf0000 ..............._ 0x00baf5bc: 00000000 00000000 00000001 0000018f ................ 0x00baf5cc: 00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf5dc: 00000000 618114c0 00000000 00000000 .......a........ 0x00baf5ec: 00000000 00000000 00000001 00000000 ................ 0x00baf5fc: 00000001 00000000 00000001 00000000 ................ 0x00baf60c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x00baf61c: 00000000 00000001 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x00baf62c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x00baf63c: 00000001 00000001 6163603e ffca70a4 ........>`ca.p.. 0x00baf64c: 00baf660 6162d8e9 06eb1774 6162d8f4 `.....bat.....ba 0x00baf65c: ffca7088 00baf668 6164f1b0 00baf68c .p..h.....da.... 0x00baf66c: 616351cf 001fb170 06eb177c 61635120 .Qcap...|... Qca 0x00baf67c: 61635185 00000000 001fb158 ffca7064 .Qca....X...dp.. 0x00baf68c: 00baf6a4 6163fdbe 001fb150 00000000 ......caP....... 0x00baf69c: 6163fdd8 ffca704c 00baf858 6161e68f ..caLp..X.....aa 0x00baf6ac: 6166ce77 6161e6f5 ffca7eb0 6161e140 w.fa..aa.~..@.aa 0x00baf6bc: 6161e380 00000000 00000020 00000000 ..aa.... ....... 0x00baf6cc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf6dc: 00000000 0201d590 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf6ec: 00000000 00171598 039a6a00 01fd34c0 .........j...4.. 0x00baf6fc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf70c: 0201d580 005f0100 0056004e 00440049 ......_.N.V.I.D. 0x00baf71c: 00410049 00470020 00460065 0072006f I.A. .G.e.F.o.r. 0x00baf72c: 00650063 00470020 00580054 00310020 c.e. .G.T.X. .1. 0x00baf73c: 00360030 00200030 00470036 00000042 0.6.0. .6.G.B... 0x00baf74c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf75c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf76c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf77c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf78c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf79c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 0056004e ............N.V. 0x00baf7ac: 00440049 00410049 00470020 00460065 I.D.I.A. .G.e.F. 0x00baf7bc: 0072006f 00650063 00470020 00580054 o.r.c.e. .G.T.X. 0x00baf7cc: 00310020 00360030 00200030 00470036 .1.0.6.0. .6.G. 0x00baf7dc: 00000042 00000000 00000000 00000000 B............... 0x00baf7ec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf7fc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf80c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf81c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf82c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf83c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf84c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf85c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf86c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf87c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf88c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baf89c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 000010de ................ 0x00baf8ac: 00001c03 85a41043 000000a1 c0000000 ....C........... 0x00baf8bc: 00000000 3fff0000 0000b64c 00000000 .......?L....... 0x00baf8cc: 00baf8f4 6162cb87 06eb131c 06eb1314 ......ba........ 0x00baf8dc: 615f9ff0 6162c7e1 000001a0 039c7470 .._a..ba....pt.. 0x00baf8ec: 0000001a 000001a0 00000010 000001a0 ................ 0x00baf8fc: 0000001a 00000042 00baf93c 016bbbbe ....B...<.....k. 0x00baf90c: 000001a0 00000010 03ed0270 03ed0dc0 ........p....... 0x00baf91c: 00000001 6162c7e1 00000000 00000000 ......ba........ 0x00baf92c: 06eb12e8 ffca7fdc 00baf944 00000000 ........D....... 0x00baf93c: 00000042 016bb8d0 06eb131c 00171598 B.....k......... 0x00baf94c: 00000017 00000000 01e157a8 00000c00 .........W...... 0x00baf95c: 06eb177c 0127d275 000001a0 01ed0270 |...u.'.....p... 0x00baf96c: 00000006 43000000 0027d283 00baf994 .......C..'..... 0x00baf97c: 0127fcce 03ed0dc0 012b67d3 00000002 ..'......g+..... 0x00baf98c: f9bc0100 0453fee0 00baf9bc 012c3a16 ......S......:,. 0x00baf99c: 00000002 00000001 f9bc0100 00000000 ................ 0x00baf9ac: 00000001 0001f9e0 01009a57 0000f9bc ........W....... 0x00baf9bc: 00baf9dc 01254cbc 00000002 00000001 .....L%......... 0x00baf9cc: 00000000 00000001 0068c301 0097d703 ..........h..... 0x00baf9dc: 00bafa38 01256af8 00000001 00000000 8....j%......... 0x00baf9ec: 00000000 0068c300 0185c609 00bafc84 ......h......... 0x00baf9fc: 01861770 6b8465f0 fffffffe 0185c147 p....e.k....G... 0x00bafa0c: 013d819d 00000000 63726f66 66672d65 ..=.....force-gf 0x00bafa1c: 6f6a2d78 00007362 0000000e 00000042 x-jobs......B... 0x00bafa2c: 013d81e2 03ecff00 00ea8fe8 00bafa8c ..=............. 0x00bafa3c: 016c7403 00000001 01ea8fe8 01ea9008 .tl............. 0x00bafa4c: 016c5b7f 00000000 00000042 039c7990 .[l.....B....y.. 0x00bafa5c: 0000000b 01ef26a0 00000000 00000000 .....&.......... 0x00bafa6c: 0000000b 00000042 03ecffa4 00000000 ....B........... 0x00bafa7c: 00000140 00000000 00cf0000 00000001 @............... 0x00bafa8c: 00bafbec 01046feb 00000000 0185f867 .....o......g... 0x00bafa9c: 00000000 00d09000 039a36d0 00000028 .........6..(... 0x00bafaac: 00bafab4 01820751 00000016 00000028 ....Q.......(... 0x00bafabc: 00000042 00000000 00000000 00000000 B............... 0x00bafacc: 00670fd0 00000000 00000c00 00000001 ..g............. 0x00bafadc: 039a3850 0000002e 06100800 bfebfbff P8.............. 0x00bafaec: 000906e9 0000002e 00000042 039a3730 ........B...07.. 0x00bafafc: 0000002d 1c004121 01c0003f 0000003f -...!A..?...?... 0x00bafb0c: 0000002d 00000042 039ba7d0 0000001f -...B........... 0x00bafb1c: 00000000 1c004143 00c0003f 0000001f ....CA..?....... 0x00bafb2c: 00000042 1c03c163 03c0003f 00001fff B...c...?....... 0x00bafb3c: 00000006 00671838 006705a8 00bafb00 ....8.g...g..... 0x00bafb4c: 039a3760 00000024 00672208 01f5d180 `7..$...."g..... 0x00bafb5c: 0000000f 00000024 00000042 00d09000 ....$...B....... 0x00bafb6c: 00000000 00637465 00646567 779daa01 ....etc.ged....w 0x00bafb7c: 00bafb94 00000003 00000042 0399ba90 ........B....... 0x00bafb8c: 0399bac8 0399bac8 00d09000 039a3790 .............7.. 0x00bafb9c: 00000027 00bafbd0 15870dea 00bafbdc '............... 0x00bafbac: 00000027 00000042 0068c3a0 0068c3a0 '...B.....h...h. 0x00bafbbc: 0068c3a0 00000000 00bafbdc 0185a0a5 ..h............. 0x00bafbcc: 00133ce7 00bafbec 0187d6ca 00000000 .<.............. 0x00bafbdc: 01fe8520 0068c3e0 00000000 00d09001 .....h......... 0x00bafbec: 00bafc04 01821b78 00fd0000 00000000 ....x........... 0x00bafbfc: 00133ce9 00000005 00bafc94 0185f814 .<.............. 0x00bafc0c: 00fd0000 00000000 00133ce9 00000005 .........<...... 0x00bafc1c: 6ac2f89c 0185f867 0185f867 00d09000 ...jg...g....... 0x00bafc2c: 00000044 0013219a 0013217a 0013213c D....!..z!..<!.. 0x00bafc3c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafc4c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000401 ................ 0x00bafc5c: 00000005 00000000 00000000 00010001 ................ 0x00bafc6c: 00000000 c0000005 0185f867 00000000 ........g....... 0x00bafc7c: 00bafc1c 00bae9ac 00bafce0 01861770 ............p... 0x00bafc8c: 6b8467d0 00000000 00bafca8 76f98484 .g.k...........v 0x00bafc9c: 00d09000 76f98460 4660c1ac 00bafcf0 ....`..v..`F.... 0x00bafcac: 779d41c8 00d09000 15870a8a 00000000 .A.w............ 0x00bafcbc: 00000000 00d09000 c0000005 00000000 ................ 0x00bafccc: 00bae98c 76b45d70 15870a8a 00bafcb4 ....p].v........ 0x00bafcdc: 00bae98c 00bafcf8 779e2bf0 629b0dfa .........+.w...b 0x00bafcec: 00000000 00bafd00 779d4198 ffffffff .........A.w.... 0x00bafcfc: 779ef331 00000000 00000000 0185f867 1..w........g... 0x00bafd0c: 00d09000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd1c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd2c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd3c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd4c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd5c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd6c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd7c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd8c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafd9c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafdac: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafdbc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafdcc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafddc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafdec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafdfc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe0c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe1c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe2c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe3c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe4c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe5c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe6c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe7c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe8c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafe9c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafeac: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafebc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafecc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafedc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafeec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafefc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff0c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff1c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff2c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff3c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff4c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff5c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff6c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff7c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff8c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baff9c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baffac: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baffbc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baffcc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baffdc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00baffec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00bafffc: 00000000 .... Module 1 F:\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe Image Base: 0x00fd0000 Image Size: 0x01229000 File Size: 18209256 File Time: 2019-02-14_233836 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 13.2.0.28855 ProdVer: 13.2.0.28855 Module 2 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_21a764822be8dff8\nvwgf2um.dll Image Base: 0x06f00000 Image Size: 0x01f28000 File Size: 32606608 File Time: 2019-02-08_083756 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA D3D10 drivers FileDesc: NVIDIA D3D10 Driver, Version 418.91 FileVer: 25.21.14.1891 ProdVer: 25.21.14.1891 Module 3 F:\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\audioplugin_fluxer.dll Image Base: 0x0fb80000 Image Size: 0x00085000 File Size: 529896 File Time: 2019-02-14_233842 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 4 F:\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Mono\mono.dll Image Base: 0x10000000 Image Size: 0x00231000 File Size: 2117056 File Time: 2019-02-14_233842 Version: Company: Unity Technologies Product: libmono FileDesc: Unity Technologies fork of mono runtime FileVer: 1.0.0.1 ProdVer: 1.0.0.1 Module 5 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll Image Base: 0x57570000 Image Size: 0x0020e000 File Size: 2124680 File Time: 2019-01-30_141758 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA GeForce Experience FileDesc: NVIDIA Game Proxy FileVer: 3.17.0.126 ProdVer: 3.17.0.126 Module 6 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_21a764822be8dff8\nvldumd.dll Image Base: 0x5fbf0000 Image Size: 0x000c7000 File Size: 799384 File Time: 2019-02-08_083732 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA driver loader FileDesc: NVIDIA Driver Loader, Version 418.91 FileVer: 25.21.14.1891 ProdVer: 25.21.14.1891 Module 7 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll Image Base: 0x615f0000 Image Size: 0x00252000 File Size: 2417976 File Time: 2018-11-08_200718 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Direct3D 11 Runtime FileVer: 10.0.17134.441 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.441 Module 8 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll Image Base: 0x619c0000 Image Size: 0x00098000 File Size: 613144 File Time: 2018-06-08_043554 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DirectX Graphics Infrastructure FileVer: 10.0.17134.112 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.112 Module 9 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbgcore.DLL Image Base: 0x666d0000 Image Size: 0x00025000 File Size: 134144 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Core Debugging Helpers FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 10 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll Image Base: 0x67ba0000 Image Size: 0x00182000 File Size: 1435648 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Image Helper FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 11 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll Image Base: 0x68080000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 124824 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Desktop Window Manager API FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 12 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll Image Base: 0x68d70000 Image Size: 0x000d9000 File Size: 757248 File Time: 2018-04-11_173458 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OpenGL Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 13 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll Image Base: 0x6a6a0000 Image Size: 0x000c3000 File Size: 785408 File Time: 2018-04-11_173456 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI Custom Marshaller FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 14 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll Image Base: 0x6a770000 Image Size: 0x00010000 File Size: 48640 File Time: 2018-04-11_173456 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 15 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll Image Base: 0x6a780000 Image Size: 0x0000d000 File Size: 37376 File Time: 2018-04-11_173456 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 16 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll Image Base: 0x6a790000 Image Size: 0x0006b000 File Size: 410624 File Time: 2018-04-11_173456 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 17 C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll Image Base: 0x6d260000 Image Size: 0x0007c000 File Size: 485888 File Time: 2018-04-11_173502 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft UxTheme Library FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 18 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll Image Base: 0x6ded0000 Image Size: 0x0003f000 File Size: 245760 File Time: 2018-04-11_173458 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OpenGL Utility Library DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 19 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll Image Base: 0x6e370000 Image Size: 0x0008e000 File Size: 573504 File Time: 2018-11-08_194648 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DNS Client API DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.441 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.441 Module 20 C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll Image Base: 0x70d60000 Image Size: 0x0002f000 File Size: 183992 File Time: 2018-08-08_223022 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider FileVer: 10.0.17134.254 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.254 Module 21 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll Image Base: 0x70d90000 Image Size: 0x00013000 File Size: 68264 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Cryptographic Service Provider API FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 22 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll Image Base: 0x721e0000 Image Size: 0x00056000 File Size: 341920 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 23 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll Image Base: 0x72380000 Image Size: 0x00029000 File Size: 154016 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT MARTA provider FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 24 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll Image Base: 0x72aa0000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 131776 File Time: 2018-04-11_173446 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base Multimedia Extension API DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 25 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll Image Base: 0x72ed0000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 27424 File Time: 2018-04-11_173502 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Version Checking and File Installation Libraries FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 26 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll Image Base: 0x72ee0000 Image Size: 0x00024000 File Size: 134920 File Time: 2018-04-11_173446 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: MCI API DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 27 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll Image Base: 0x72fa0000 Image Size: 0x000b0000 File Size: 720480 File Time: 2019-02-05_210140 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows HTTP Services FileVer: 10.0.17134.590 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.590 Module 28 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll Image Base: 0x73130000 Image Size: 0x00019000 File Size: 97176 File Time: 2018-06-08_031040 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library FileVer: 10.0.17134.112 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.112 Module 29 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x73b10000 Image Size: 0x00030000 File Size: 190136 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: IP Helper API FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 30 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL Image Base: 0x73c50000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 25600 File Time: 2018-04-11_173454 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Hid User Library FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 31 C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll Image Base: 0x74220000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 31592 File Time: 2018-04-11_173502 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base cryptographic API DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\SspiCli.dll Image Base: 0x74230000 Image Size: 0x00020000 File Size: 123424 File Time: 2018-10-21_012116 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Security Support Provider Interface FileVer: 10.0.17134.376 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.376 Module 33 C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll Image Base: 0x74250000 Image Size: 0x00017000 File Size: 86840 File Time: 2018-04-11_173450 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Win32u FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 34 C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll Image Base: 0x74270000 Image Size: 0x00039000 File Size: 228864 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Configuration Manager DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 35 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll Image Base: 0x742b0000 Image Size: 0x00143000 File Size: 1322376 File Time: 2018-10-21_053834 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: MSCTF Server DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.376 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.376 Module 36 C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x74400000 Image Size: 0x00006000 File Size: 17104 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Process Status Helper FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 37 C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll Image Base: 0x74410000 Image Size: 0x00022000 File Size: 134936 File Time: 2018-08-30_212844 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: GDI Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.285 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.285 Module 38 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll Image Base: 0x74440000 Image Size: 0x000fc000 File Size: 1027000 File Time: 2018-11-01_040956 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft OLE for Windows FileVer: 10.0.17134.407 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.407 Module 39 C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll Image Base: 0x745a0000 Image Size: 0x00019000 File Size: 95584 File Time: 2018-04-11_173424 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT Image Helper FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 40 C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll Image Base: 0x745c0000 Image Size: 0x00083000 File Size: 526848 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: COM+ Configuration Catalog FileVer: 2001.12.10941.16384 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 41 C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll Image Base: 0x74650000 Image Size: 0x0134a000 File Size: 20383832 File Time: 2018-11-08_233208 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Shell Common Dll FileVer: 10.0.17134.441 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.441 Module 42 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll Image Base: 0x759a0000 Image Size: 0x0011e000 File Size: 1174448 File Time: 2018-09-07_214358 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.17134.319 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.319 Module 43 C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll Image Base: 0x75c30000 Image Size: 0x0018d000 File Size: 1626656 File Time: 2018-10-21_053744 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.376 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.376 Module 44 C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll Image Base: 0x75dc0000 Image Size: 0x005ba000 File Size: 6043496 File Time: 2019-01-08_234324 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft WinRT Storage API FileVer: 10.0.17134.556 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.556 Module 45 C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll Image Base: 0x76380000 Image Size: 0x00045000 File Size: 278960 File Time: 2018-04-11_173500 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Shell Light-weight Utility Library FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 46 C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll Image Base: 0x763d0000 Image Size: 0x00196000 File Size: 1658024 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Crypto API32 FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 47 C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll Image Base: 0x76570000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 20216 File Time: 2018-04-11_173424 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: NSI User-mode interface DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 48 C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Image Base: 0x769b0000 Image Size: 0x001e4000 File Size: 1981280 File Time: 2019-01-08_234310 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT BASE API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.556 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.556 Module 49 C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll Image Base: 0x76ba0000 Image Size: 0x00164000 File Size: 1454648 File Time: 2019-02-06_011138 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: GDI Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.590 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.590 Module 50 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll Image Base: 0x76d10000 Image Size: 0x0000e000 File Size: 49656 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: ASN.1 Runtime APIs FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 51 C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll Image Base: 0x76d20000 Image Size: 0x00096000 File Size: 607376 File Time: 2019-01-08_234306 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OLEAUT32.DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.556 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.556 Module 52 C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.DLL Image Base: 0x76f30000 Image Size: 0x00047000 File Size: 287640 File Time: 2019-01-08_234302 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Trust Verification APIs FileVer: 10.0.17134.556 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.556 Module 53 C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL Image Base: 0x76f80000 Image Size: 0x000e0000 File Size: 607744 File Time: 2019-01-09_041410 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT BASE API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.556 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.556 Module 54 C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll Image Base: 0x770c0000 Image Size: 0x0007d000 File Size: 504168 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 55 C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll Image Base: 0x77140000 Image Size: 0x00088000 File Size: 553248 File Time: 2018-06-08_030956 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: SHCORE FileVer: 10.0.17134.112 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.112 Module 56 C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll Image Base: 0x77230000 Image Size: 0x0025c000 File Size: 2478664 File Time: 2019-01-01_003800 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft COM for Windows FileVer: 10.0.17134.523 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.523 Module 57 C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll Image Base: 0x77490000 Image Size: 0x00045000 File Size: 274352 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Power Profile Helper DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 58 C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll Image Base: 0x774e0000 Image Size: 0x00018000 File Size: 89440 File Time: 2018-04-11_173504 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: User Profile Basic API FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 59 C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll Image Base: 0x77500000 Image Size: 0x00044000 File Size: 269104 File Time: 2018-09-07_214350 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs FileVer: 10.0.17134.319 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.319 Module 60 C:\WINDOWS\System32\FLTLIB.DLL Image Base: 0x77550000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 27936 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Filter Library FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 61 C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll Image Base: 0x77560000 Image Size: 0x00026000 File Size: 147288 File Time: 2018-04-11_173452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 62 C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll Image Base: 0x77590000 Image Size: 0x000c0000 File Size: 785760 File Time: 2018-12-08_014752 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Remote Procedure Call Runtime FileVer: 10.0.17134.471 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.471 Module 63 C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll Image Base: 0x77650000 Image Size: 0x00067000 File Size: 412792 File Time: 2018-04-11_173504 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 64 C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll Image Base: 0x776c0000 Image Size: 0x0000f000 File Size: 50208 File Time: 2018-06-08_030942 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: AppModel API Host FileVer: 10.0.17134.112 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.112 Module 65 C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll Image Base: 0x776d0000 Image Size: 0x000bf000 File Size: 774288 File Time: 2018-04-11_173502 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT CRT DLL FileVer: 7.0.17134.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.1 Module 66 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll Image Base: 0x77790000 Image Size: 0x00078000 File Size: 481880 File Time: 2018-12-08_064106 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Advanced Windows 32 Base API FileVer: 10.0.17134.471 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.471 Module 67 C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll Image Base: 0x77820000 Image Size: 0x00058000 File Size: 356864 File Time: 2018-12-08_014552 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library FileVer: 10.0.17134.471 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.471 Module 68 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Image Base: 0x77970000 Image Size: 0x00190000 File Size: 1620264 File Time: 2019-01-08_234304 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: NT Layer DLL FileVer: 10.0.17134.556 ProdVer: 10.0.17134.556 == [end of error.log] ==Rskizzle4 Feb 24
Feb 24 You had sucked the joy out of this game! I cannot play one enjoyable game any longer. Every idiot out there is making those dumb !@# decks. They make you keep drawing cards and until your hand is full and not allowing me to attack because they either have an unworldly amount of resurrecting taunts and freezing ability (mage) or they put the cards back into your hand while shadowstepping and copying the card that does it (rogue). I do not mind losing especially when the opponent plays a good card intelligently. These games I often find myself playing are annoying, boring, and incredibly LONG. I just quit when I finally realize I am playing against a poser playing such decks. THERE IS NO STRATEGY INVOLVED. ITS F'N STUPID. Those using the decks do so purely because its an EASY WIN although they don't see that they investing twice the amount of time. Unless they know people will just quit the game because they want to avoid such BS gameplay. I want a F'n refund! Delete my account I don't care. I wasted my time and money. Ill find another card game. Do you guys see that soon one nicely made deck will lose more and more because of the additions. Every deck now needs a little of everything or all of one thing (aggro). Soon you will come to a crossroads and have to consider allowing users have more than 20 cards because of all of your improvisations and new mechanics. People want to have fun and be able to play. That above deck is not the only crazy deck "strategy" out there, just the straw that broke this guys back. YOUR PISSING PEOPLE OFF-just stop, maybe consider resigning.Dreamer0 Feb 24
Feb 26 Frost Linch Laina needs to be nerfed 3/6 Life leach and all it costs is 2 coins? WTF? They multiply within a few turns and they are incredibly difficult to kill because the mage can also cast spells and summon minions with no problem. It takes three S1:L7 Agents to kill with combo which costs 9 coins. If you can't kill it within one turn no worries she'll kill it for you simultaneously respawning another. Seriously I wasted my money on this game. I F'n QUIT. F U!!!!Dreamer14 Feb 26
Feb 23 Unable to update, need help. On the launcher, the update won't finalize. Tried repairing and it didn't really help. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.Kakashiluvr1 Feb 23
Feb 23 Friend duels not working? So me and my friend are trying to duel but his game keeps telling him to that it failed to connect and that he should try again in a few minutes. 2 days ago we were playing fine, now after many many attempts and giving it a whole day it refuses to let us connect to each other. We can do normal play mode fine and spectate each others games. We both have the latest patch and are playing on America's server. Any suggestions as to what's going on. Is anyone else getting this? EDIT: we've tried using both of us on our pcs and on our phones and one of each etc.PorkyDoodle0 Feb 23
Feb 23 GARBAGE! C RASH CRASH CRAHS over and oveR!!!! GARBAGE! C RASH CRASH CRAHS over and oveR!!!! Stupid game is worthlessBillDavis2 Feb 23
Feb 23 Not compatible with your device - Xiaomi Redmi note 5 So i bought a new mobile with android 8.1 oreo. I tried to download HS from google store, but i cant. "your device is not compatible with this version". I could play HS on older xiaomi mobile wihtout problem. What should i do?Eternity3 Feb 23
Feb 22 Graal the Shark bug I am playing on IOS. The minion card for the minion it eats is getting stuck visually in the position where Graal eats them. This is just like the King Toggwaggle bug you guys fixed last year for opponent playing a Druid choose one card after a deck switch. It’s not happening every time, not sure what the bug trigger is.Marcoscongas0 Feb 22
Feb 22 Having 2x hero power should be only in wild decks I thought people play standard because they don’t have every epic card. It’s really annoying to play standard rank and immediately opponent plays two epics only spending 1 coin. It’s anoyying to fight someone who has an epic that gives them passive hero buff giving them twice damage or armor. You think this kind of exploit would be in wild decks. There is no escape. These cards are not strategic, they’re god mode, increased guarantee of a win. In order for me to make a competitive deck I would have to spend 500 dollars and copy deck design off internet. I spent a hundred and some change and can only make it to 19 rank, but I’ll win most casual games. Can’t win ranked games due to the fact I don’t have those two stupid epic cards 3/4 of every opponent has or an aggro deck to get ahead of their hero power. I’m complaining so this is just me venting. It would be a good idea to make it so hero buff is only in wild. Or make another mode intirely for those who are not big into pay to win- for those who like strategy.Dreamer1 Feb 22
Feb 21 Android app runs very slow after 1 game Hey, I made a break from the game for 6 months and now I'm back and can't play the game for more that 3 games. After 5 minutes it starts slowly to freeze. I did already reinstalled the game, no change. The game used to run on this exact device before without any issues, could play for hours. Also I noticed that the phone goes into standby if I don't touch the screen, usually it won't do that. Anyone an idea?pixpaw7 Feb 21
Feb 21 Disconnecting on Android Mobile Blizzard please fix the constant disconnects on android phone. I keep getting disconnected every other game with no chance of reconnecting to game. This never happened before and I'm certain its not my signal because for years i play from the same location without issues.Dmac3 Feb 21
Feb 21 Android stuck in loop, never start game This started yesterday. I go to log in on mobile and get: "You were disconnected from your game. Reconnecting..." Eventually, after several minutes, it stops looking for a phantom game and says: "Unable to reconnect to your game" Naturally, since there was never a game to reconnect to. I then try to search for a game, I've tried standard, arena and brawl and it is an infinite loop of searching. I have cleared the cache, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have tried different networks. Here is the log from my device: 2019-02-21 08:43:40.252: Logging Unity output to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Logs/hearthstone_2019_02_21_08_43_40.log 2019-02-21 08:43:40.263: Command Line is null 2019-02-21 08:43:40.264: Command Line: 2019-02-21 08:43:40.267: Current working dir=/ 2019-02-21 08:43:40.278: Command Line is null 2019-02-21 08:43:43.883: System Info: 2019-02-21 08:43:43.885: SystemInfo - Device Name: <unknown> 2019-02-21 08:43:43.886: SystemInfo - Device Model: Google Pixel XL 2019-02-21 08:43:43.887: SystemInfo - OS: Android OS 9 / API-28 (PQ2A.190205.003/5180536) 2019-02-21 08:43:43.889: SystemInfo - CPU Type: ARMv7 VFPv3 NEON 2019-02-21 08:43:43.889: SystemInfo - CPU Cores: 4 2019-02-21 08:43:43.890: SystemInfo - System Memory: 3765 2019-02-21 08:43:43.891: SystemInfo - Screen Resolution: 2560x1440 2019-02-21 08:43:43.892: SystemInfo - Screen DPI: 560 2019-02-21 08:43:43.893: SystemInfo - GPU ID: 0 2019-02-21 08:43:43.895: SystemInfo - GPU Name: Adreno (TM) 530 2019-02-21 08:43:43.896: SystemInfo - GPU Vendor: Qualcomm 2019-02-21 08:43:43.898: SystemInfo - GPU Memory: 1024 2019-02-21 08:43:43.901: SystemInfo - GPU Shader Level: 50 2019-02-21 08:43:43.903: SystemInfo - GPU NPOT Support: Full 2019-02-21 08:43:43.905: SystemInfo - Graphics API (version): OpenGL ES 3.2 V@328.0 (GIT@d7977ce, Ife855c4895) (Date:08/21/18) 2019-02-21 08:43:43.907: SystemInfo - Graphics API (type): OpenGLES3 2019-02-21 08:43:43.908: SystemInfo - Graphics Supported Render Target Count: 8 2019-02-21 08:43:43.910: SystemInfo - Graphics Supports 3D Textures: True 2019-02-21 08:43:43.911: SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Compute Shaders: True 2019-02-21 08:43:43.912: SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Image Effects: True 2019-02-21 08:43:43.913: SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Render To Cubemap: True 2019-02-21 08:43:43.915: SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Shadows: True 2019-02-21 08:43:43.917: SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Sparse Textures: False 2019-02-21 08:43:43.918: SystemInfo - Graphics RenderTextureFormat.ARGBHalf: True 2019-02-21 08:43:43.919: SystemInfo - Graphics Metal Support: False 2019-02-21 08:43:43.920: AndroidSettings - Pixel Width: 2560 2019-02-21 08:43:43.921: AndroidSettings - Pixel Height: 1440 2019-02-21 08:43:43.922: AndroidSettings - Physical Width: 4.759408 2019-02-21 08:43:43.922: AndroidSettings - Physical Height: 2.701775 2019-02-21 08:43:43.923: AndroidSettings - Diagonal: 5.472801 2019-02-21 08:43:43.924: AndroidSettings - Screen Layout: 268435794 2019-02-21 08:43:43.928: GPU Limits: 2019-02-21 08:43:43.929: GPU - Fragment High Precision: 23 2019-02-21 08:43:43.943: GPU - Fragment Medium Precision: 10 2019-02-21 08:43:43.944: GPU - Fragment Low Precision: 10 2019-02-21 08:43:43.945: GPU - Fragment Max Texture Units: 16 2019-02-21 08:43:43.947: GPU - Vertex Max Texture Units: 16 2019-02-21 08:43:43.948: GPU - Combined Max Texture Units: 96 2019-02-21 08:43:43.949: GPU - Max Texture Size: 16384 2019-02-21 08:43:43.950: GPU - Max Cube-Map Texture Size: 16384 2019-02-21 08:43:43.950: GPU - Max Renderbuffer Size: 16384 2019-02-21 08:43:43.951: GPU - Fragment Max Uniform Vectors: 256 2019-02-21 08:43:43.952: GPU - Vertex Max Uniform Vectors: 256 2019-02-21 08:43:43.952: GPU - Max Varying Vectors: 31 2019-02-21 08:43:43.952: GPU - Vertex Max Attribs: 32 2019-02-21 08:43:45.197: OnAfterDeserialize (71653 assets) 2019-02-21 08:43:45.371: Spent 1.013071s so far reading /data/user/0/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Data/atc/rad_base.unity3d.. 2019-02-21 08:43:45.435: OnAfterDeserialize (4809 assets) 2019-02-21 08:43:45.441: Spent 1.084076s so far reading /data/user/0/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Data/atc/rad_enus.unity3d.. 2019-02-21 08:43:46.642: Spent 2.285141s total time reading RuntimeAssetDatabase 2019-02-21 08:43:46.800: ADVENTURE_DECK DBF Asset has 0 records! Something went wrong generating it. Try checking the generated XMLs in the DBF folder. 2019-02-21 08:43:49.936: CARD_ADDITION DBF Asset has 0 records! Something went wrong generating it. Try checking the generated XMLs in the DBF folder. 2019-02-21 08:43:50.790: ScenarioGuestHeroesDbfAsset.LoadRecordsFromAsset() - failed to load records from assetbundle: Assets/Game/DBF-Asset/SCENARIO_GUEST_HEROES.asset 2019-02-21 08:43:56.023: FSM not Preprocessed: DrawerClose : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.027: FSM not Preprocessed: DiskLoading : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.028: FSM not Preprocessed: DiskMainMenu : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.029: FSM not Preprocessed: DoorsClose : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.029: FSM not Preprocessed: DrawerOpen : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.030: FSM not Preprocessed: DoorsOpen : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.038: FSM not Preprocessed: ShadowFadeIn : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.040: FSM not Preprocessed: ShadowFadeOut : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.066: FSM not Preprocessed: Startup_Hub : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.071: FSM not Preprocessed: Startup_Tutorial : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.081: FSM not Preprocessed: Tutorial_Play : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.081: FSM not Preprocessed: Tutorial_Play : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.083: FSM not Preprocessed: Startup_SetRotation : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.085: FSM not Preprocessed: CollectionLightState : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.087: FSM not Preprocessed: TutorialLightState : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.089: FSM not Preprocessed: DefaultLightState : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.090: FSM not Preprocessed: PackOpeningLightState : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.092: FSM not Preprocessed: TournamentLightState : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.093: FSM not Preprocessed: ForgeLightState : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.103: FSM not Preprocessed: TavernBrawlButton : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.106: FSM not Preprocessed: ForgeButton : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.108: FSM not Preprocessed: SoloAdventuresButton : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.109: FSM not Preprocessed: TournamentButton : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.112: FSM not Preprocessed: Button_Collection_mesh : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.113: FSM not Preprocessed: Button_OpenPacks_mesh : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.137: FSM not Preprocessed: FadeFromBlack : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.139: FSM not Preprocessed: Blur : FSM 2019-02-21 08:43:56.721: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id CS2_056_H1 2019-02-21 08:43:56.753: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id FB_Toki_IncreaseHealth 2019-02-21 08:43:56.754: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id TB_HeadlessHorseman_005 2019-02-21 08:43:56.775: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id KARA_13_15 2019-02-21 08:43:56.776: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id KARA_13_16 2019-02-21 08:43:56.777: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id KARA_13_17 2019-02-21 08:43:56.778: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id KARA_13_19 2019-02-21 08:43:56.778: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id KARA_13_20 2019-02-21 08:43:56.779: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id KARA_13_22 2019-02-21 08:43:56.779: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id KARA_13_23 2019-02-21 08:43:56.802: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id FB_LK_013h 2019-02-21 08:43:56.803: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id FB_LK_014h 2019-02-21 08:43:56.804: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id FB_LK_Raid_Hero 2019-02-21 08:43:56.841: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id FB_Toki_Boss_teen 2019-02-21 08:43:56.901: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id GILA_BOSS_24p 2019-02-21 08:43:56.915: AssetLoader.LoadBatchedCardXmls: Loaded duplicate card id TB_HeadlessHorseman_005e 2019-02-21 08:43:59.077: RegisterScreenBox tempGuardianVars=NetCache+NetCacheFeatures 2019-02-21 08:44:00.029: [HealthyGaming] CAIS ServerEnabledForPlatform=False AccountCAISForChina=False Country=CAN TimeSec=20.3146 PlayedTimeMin=0 RestedTimeMin=0 SessionStartTime=2858204352 2019-02-21 08:44:00.782: checking android permission class=UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject permission=android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION granted=False 2019-02-21 08:44:00.788: checking android permission class=UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject permission=android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE granted=True 2019-02-21 08:44:00.789: checking android permission class=UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject permission=android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE granted=True 2019-02-21 08:44:00.796: checking android permission class=UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject permission=android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE granted=True 2019-02-21 08:44:00.797: checking android permission class=UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject permission=android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE granted=True 2019-02-21 08:44:00.801: checking android permission class=UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject permission=android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION granted=False 2019-02-21 08:44:01.655: Network.GotoGameServer -- address= 137.221.107.16:3724, game=20251601, client=35629708, spectateKey= reconnecting=True 2019-02-21 08:44:06.427: Network.GotoGameServer -- address= 137.221.107.16:3724, game=20251601, client=35629708, spectateKey= reconnecting=True 2019-02-21 08:44:11.430: Network.GotoGameServer -- address= 137.221.107.16:3724, game=20251601, client=35629708, spectateKey= reconnecting=True 2019-02-21 08:44:12.434: [BattleNet] [Main] Application was paused. (Void LogWarning(System.String, System.String) at :0) 2019-02-21 08:45:28.573: Time spent paused: 21.48711 2019-02-21 08:45:28.576: [BattleNet] [Main] Application was unpaused. (Void LogWarning(System.String, System.String) at :0) 2019-02-21 08:45:28.595: Network.ProcessNetwork not called for 1m 16s 2019-02-21 08:45:28.596: Network.GotoGameServer -- address= 137.221.107.16:3724, game=20251601, client=35629708, spectateKey= reconnecting=True 2019-02-21 08:45:28.618: Receiving LowMemoryWarning severity=CRITICAL 2019-02-21 08:45:28.620: Clearing Caches; this will force assets to be reloaded off disk and may be slow! CRITICAL 2019-02-21 08:45:32.489: [BattleNet] [Main] Enqueuing BattleNetError Bnet Bnet_OnDisconnected code=3005 ERROR_RPC_PEER_DISCONNECTED packetId= system= context= (Void Log(LogLevel, System.String, System.String) at :0) 2019-02-21 08:45:32.511: [BattleNet] [Main] Unhandled Aurora State (Void LogError(System.String, System.String) at :0) 2019-02-21 08:45:32.528: [BattleNet] [Network] Network.OnFatalBnetError() - error=[event=Bnet_OnDisconnected error=3005 ERROR_RPC_PEER_DISCONNECTED] (Void LogError(System.String, System.String) at :0) 2019-02-21 08:45:32.533: Setting delayed error for Error Message: GLOBAL_MOBILE_ERROR_NETWORK_DISCONNECT and prevent reset for 0 seconds 2019-02-21 08:45:32.537: Error.AddFatal() - message=You were disconnected. 2019-02-21 08:45:59.872: [BattleNet] [Main] Application was paused. (Void LogWarning(System.String, System.String) at :0) 2019-02-21 08:49:24.356: Time spent paused: 16.26847 2019-02-21 08:49:24.359: [BattleNet] [Main] Application was unpaused. (Void LogWarning(System.String, System.String) at :0) 2019-02-21 08:49:24.401: Camera.main is null. FullScreenEffects will fail. 2019-02-21 08:49:25.089: Resetting now... 2019-02-21 08:49:27.340: OnAfterDeserialize (71653 assets) 2019-02-21 08:49:27.569: Spent 2.12426s so far reading /data/user/0/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Data/atc/rad_base.unity3d.. 2019-02-21 08:49:27.726: OnAfterDeserialize (4809 assets) 2019-02-21 08:49:27.733: Spent 2.288246s so far reading /data/user/0/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Data/atc/rad_enus.unity3d.. 2019-02-21 08:49:30.001: Spent 4.55571s total time reading RuntimeAssetDatabase 2019-02-21 08:49:30.019: Receiving LowMemoryWarning severity=CRITICAL 2019-02-21 08:49:30.021: Clearing Caches; this will force assets to be reloaded off disk and may be slow! CRITICAL 2019-02-21 08:49:30.025: Receiving LowMemoryWarning severity=CRITICAL 2019-02-21 08:49:30.026: Clearing Caches; this will force assets to be reloaded off disk and may be slow! CRITICAL 2019-02-21 08:49:30.055: [BattleNet] [Main] Application was paused. (Void LogWarning(System.String, System.String) at :0) trckst3r0 Feb 21
Feb 21 Lost Progress Android Just installed the Hearthstone App on mu android it asked if I wanted to check google drive for game progress, selected no since I mostly play on my PC. Then, I logged in and is taking me through the tutorial. I have always played on NA and is default region anyways for me. Or how do I cahnge it on android? Please helpRamza261 Feb 21
Feb 20 Sound glitch Hey, ive been experiencing a glitch or a bug i don't really know my hearthstone dosen't do any sounds ive been trying to fix this issue for 1 week now and i can't find a solution. Ive made sure to put the game sound on 100% in the windows sound and the sound in the game is set to max too I tried to use the option Scan and repair but didn't work i tried to reinstall it twice didn't worked i installed into into my hard drive and my datas didn't change anything So i decided to write this forum post to see if anyone could help me with this issue Thanks :) (Im sorry if my english isn't perfect im french and still working on it)Neyo0 Feb 20
Feb 20 Tavern - priest hero power multiplier math? Heya, Was jumping into tavern just now and encountered some weird math with priest. With Velen on board, HP did 8 dmg (with the shrines effect healing enemies damages them this week), had this happen multiple times and in multiple games. Fun part was that when you also had the 4/4 mech that multiplies HP damage you would think that normally Velen + that would be 8, here I thought it would be 16, oh, was I wrong - it hit for 32 with both on them on board :D I'm quite ok at basic math, this shouldn't be happening like this, no?Qzion0 Feb 20
Feb 19 On my opponent turn, game just sat there. No rope timer..nothing. On my opponent turn, game just sat there. No rope timer..nothing.Fiveoh2 Feb 19
Feb 19 Where is my cardback The Blue Portal Blizzard Support, The Card Back I have earned from completing the Heroic Solo Adventures are no longer available to use. They show in the collection, but are Grayed out. I checked each adventure, to make sure the Client still had them marked as completed, and they do. card backs: The Blue Portal MaBu#1571MaBu0 Feb 19
Feb 19 Game Looks Fuzzy Recently every once in a while... its not happening regularly. The game will look fuzzy like a soft gel camera lens. This happens after a match ends and I return back to the choose my deck screen with the play button on the right. It also happens when midnight rolls around and the new quest is issued. The issue remains however, that this isn't happening on a regular basis. Is this happening with anyone else? Best way to say how often... maybe once within a 12hr period.OrcanMutt0 Feb 19
Feb 19 Constant disconnect I have followed every bit of advice, my connection is stable, i have reinstalled it 4 times. BLIZZARD! I KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED. 11 times today i have been disconnected and unable to reconnect to my game. Fix this!!!!ooosh5 Feb 19
Feb 19 Bug, holding hostage Warlock is holding me hostige. He played a card and hovers it over a minion. This creates a bug and his turn doesnt end.Asamsin2 Feb 19
Feb 18 Hearthstone Crashing - DxDiag, Error log, Output log info ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 2/18/2019, 10:12:57 Machine name: DESKTOP-0CVCM96 Machine Id: {09094907-1C14-4F06-AA4F-D846A93AE1E3} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard System Model: HP Compaq Elite 8300 USDT BIOS: K01 v02.99 (type: UEFI) Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G640 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 3966MB RAM Page File: 3685MB used, 2135MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Not Available Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family DAC type: Internal Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0102&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_09 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 1664 MB Dedicated Memory: 32 MB Shared Memory: 1632 MB Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.640148,0.330578), Green(0.300305,0.600109), Blue(0.150891,0.060070), White Point(0.313977,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: HP 2010 Monitor Id: HWP2889 Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HD15 Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll Driver File Version: 9.17.0010.4459 (English) Driver Version: 9.17.10.4459 DDI Version: 11.1 Feature Levels: 10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.2 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Applicable Power P-states: Not Applicable Virtualization: Not Supported Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: N/A Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2016-05-18 7:00:00 PM, 12935296 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4242-11CF-E762-9213B7C2C435} Vendor ID: 0x8086 Device ID: 0x0102 SubSys ID: 0x3398103C Revision ID: 0x0009 Driver Strong Name: oem3.inf:5f63e534c036a854:iSNBD0:9.17.10.4459:pci\ven_8086&dev_0102 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported Card name: Citrix Indirect Display Adapter Manufacturer: Citrix Systems Inc. Chip type: Unknown DAC type: Unknown Device Type: Display-Only Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_5853&DEV_1003 Device Status: 0180600A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_REMOVABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 1982 MB Dedicated Memory: 0 MB Shared Memory: 1982 MB Current Mode: Unknown HDR Support: Unknown Display Topology: Unknown Display Color Space: Unknown Color Primaries: Unknown Display Luminance: Unknown Driver Name: c:\windows\system32\drivers\umdf\vidd.dll,c:\windows\system32\drivers\wudfrd.sys Driver File Version: 7.16.0000.0015 (English) Driver Version: 10.50.21.200 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.3 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Not Supported Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: N/A Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2017-11-06 7:00:00 PM, 84616 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: Unknown Vendor ID: 0x1414 Device ID: 0x008C SubSys ID: 0x00000000 Revision ID: 0x0000 Driver Strong Name: oem13.inf:467b626d1b5d690c:ViddDev_Install.NT:10.50.21.200:PCI\VEN_5853&DEV_1003 Rank Of Driver: 00FF0000 Video Accel: Unknown DXVA2 Modes: Unknown Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: Unknown DXVA-HD: Unknown DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 0 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0221&SUBSYS_103C3398&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7548 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 2015-06-30 12:00:00 AM, 4525808 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (HD Webcam C525) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.17134.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 151552 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 --------------------- FriendlyName: Logitech HD Webcam C525 Category: Camera SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_046d&pid_0826&mi_02#6&7ea0ddd&0&0002#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\{bbefb6c7-2fc4-4139-bb8b-a58bba724083} Location: n/a Rotation: n/a Manufacturer: Logitech HardwareID: USB\VID_046D&PID_0826&REV_0010&MI_02,USB\VID_046D&PID_0826&MI_02 DriverDesc: Logitech HD Webcam C525 DriverProvider: Logitech DriverVersion: 13.80.853.0 DriverDateEnglish: 10/22/2012 00:00:00 DriverDateLocalized: 2012-10-22 12:00:00 AM Service: LVUVC64 Class: Image DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] ContainerId: {C34921FB-8901-5C6C-9F22-98F916445EEE} ProblemCode: No Problem BusReportedDeviceDesc: HD Webcam C525 Parent: USB\VID_046D&PID_0826\7FCE2A50 DriverProblemDesc: n/a UpperFilters: n/a LowerFilters: n/a Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\LVUVC64,\Driver\usbccgp ContainerCategory: Imaging.Webcam SensorGroupID: n/a MFT0: n/a DMFT: n/a DependentStillCapture: n/a EnablePlatformDMFT: n/a DMFTChain: n/a EnableDshowRedirection: n/a FrameServerEnabled: n/a ProfileIDs: n/a ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0841 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0841 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Microsoft Nano Transceiver 1.1 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x07FD FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HP USB Multimedia Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0841 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Microsoft Nano Transceiver 1.1 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x07FD FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Microsoft Nano Transceiver 1.1 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x07FD FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E2D | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20 | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 32152 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09 | | Service: usbhub | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes | | Driver: usbd.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 32152 bytes | | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x07FD | | | Location: Port_#0006.Hub_#0004 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | | Service: usbccgp | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 168864 bytes | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x07FD | | | | Location: 0000.001a.0000.001.006.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/5/2019 21:28:26, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x07FD | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 40448 bytes | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 63904 bytes | | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x07FD | | | | Location: 0000.001a.0000.001.006.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/5/2019 21:28:26, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x07FD | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 33280 bytes | | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 56728 bytes | + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E31 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 11/8/2018 21:49:37, 565048 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0841 | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 168864 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0841 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/5/2019 21:28:26, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0841 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 63904 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 243.9 GB Total Space: 304.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST9320421ASG Drive: E: Model: hp DVDRAM GT80N Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.17134.0137 (English), 6/14/2018 23:36:47, 159744 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 434592 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 123576 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1502&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&C8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1i63x64.sys, 12.15.0022.0006 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:45, 524800 bytes Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0102&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 9.17.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:06, 5382856 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumd64.dll, 9.17.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:08, 12935296 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igd10umd64.dll, 9.17.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:08, 13182528 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:06, 1086408 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:06, 593544 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 3529352 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IccLibDll_x64.dll, 3/9/2017 04:16:04, 112264 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igcodeckrng600.bin, 5/19/2016 13:41:38, 963452 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igvpkrng600.bin, 5/19/2016 13:41:38, 272928 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igcodeckrng600.bin, 5/19/2016 13:41:38, 963452 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igvpkrng600.bin, 5/19/2016 13:41:38, 272928 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdde64.dll, 3/9/2017 04:16:06, 119432 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 3/9/2017 04:16:06, 99464 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 5/19/2016 13:58:18, 17086 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 5/19/2016 13:41:40, 59425 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 5/19/2016 13:41:40, 59230 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 5/19/2016 13:41:40, 59398 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 5/19/2016 13:41:40, 58109 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 5/19/2016 13:41:40, 59104 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 5/19/2016 13:41:40, 58796 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 5/19/2016 13:41:40, 1074 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 5/19/2016 13:41:40, 1981696 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 3.00.0001.0016 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:06, 242800 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:06, 558728 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdumd32.dll, 9.17.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:08, 11330576 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxdv32.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 348808 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igd10umd32.dll, 9.17.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:08, 11460448 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 3.00.0001.0015 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:06, 206000 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:06, 553424 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0000.1340 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 300128 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:06, 975184 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:06, 560776 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 3139208 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0002.0000 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:04, 206944 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:04, 128648 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 82056 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 536664 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 402568 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 145032 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 460936 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 160392 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 193112 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:04, 420960 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 9025672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 463960 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 428680 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\gfxSrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:04, 193160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUI.exe, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:06, 5925984 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUI.exe.config, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 268 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IGFXDEVLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 27784 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 276064 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:17:06, 51184 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 43144 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 453768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 446600 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 447112 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 455304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 456840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 304264 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresn.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 457864 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 456328 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 457864 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 453768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhrv.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 456840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 456840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 450184 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 449160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 456840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 455816 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 456840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 455816 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 456840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrom.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 457344 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 457352 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 456840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 455816 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 455816 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 455304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 456328 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:08, 458376 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 456328 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 8.15.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 455816 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ar-SA.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 166170 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.cs-CZ.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 142289 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.da-DK.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 137141 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.de-DE.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 147393 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.el-GR.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 210106 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.es-ES.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 147288 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.en-US.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 132623 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fi-FI.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 142008 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fr-FR.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 145491 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.he-IL.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 159008 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hr-HR.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 141049 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hu-HU.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 143932 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.it-IT.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 149682 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ja-JP.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 163421 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ko-KR.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 148042 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nb-NO.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 137784 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nl-NL.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 144020 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pl-PL.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 142717 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-BR.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 144260 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-PT.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 142877 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ro-RO.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 146004 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ru-RU.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 194245 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sk-SK.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 141838 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sl-SI.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 137889 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sv-SE.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 142882 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.th-TH.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 223664 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.tr-TR.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 144645 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-CN.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 124650 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-TW.resources, 5/19/2016 13:44:42, 126300 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig4icd64.dll, 9.17.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:06, 13046920 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\ig4icd32.dll, 9.17.0010.4459 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:06, 10829448 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxCoIn_v4459.dll, 1.02.0030.0000 (English), 3/9/2017 04:16:10, 134280 bytes Name: 802.11n Wireless LAN Card Device ID: PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3090&SUBSYS_663211AD&REV_00\4&72AF3FE&0&00E0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netr28x.sys, 5.00.0057.0000 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:48, 2537984 bytes Name: Intel(R) Active Management Technology - SOL (COM3) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3D&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B3 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: Citrix Indirect Display Adapter Device ID: PCI\VEN_5853&DEV_1003\1&79F5D87&0&03 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\vidd.dll, 7.16.0000.0015 (English), 9/27/2018 22:20:52, 84616 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 95648 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes Name: Memory Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0100&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Citrix Virtual Display Only Adapter Device ID: PCI\VEN_5853&DEV_1002&SUBSYS_00000001&REV_00\1&79F5D87&0&02 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 95648 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 412576 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 514464 bytes Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E02&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 156056 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_A4\3&11583659&0&F0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 21:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: SM Bus Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: LPC Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E47&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 18848 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 21:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_3398103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.00.0000.1157 (English), 7/10/2015 18:35:26, 193336 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17134.0471 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17134.0471 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17134.0471 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17134.0320 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (HD Webcam C525),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 HD Webcam C525,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Logitech HD Webcam C525,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Video Capture Sources: Logitech HD Webcam C525,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Video Encoders: H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.17134.0472 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17134.0590 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0081 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17134.0407 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 800f024b P3: 495F9C53-E448-4E14-8685-4D46A0C14677 P4: Install P5: 2 P6: 0 P7: 800f024b P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0 +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 800f024b P3: 495F9C53-E448-4E14-8685-4D46A0C14677 P4: Install P5: 2 P6: 0 P7: 800f024b P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0 +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 800f024b P3: 495F9C53-E448-4E14-8685-4D46A0C14677 P4: Install P5: 2 P6: 0 P7: 800f024b P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0 +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 1894583446265297415, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: HD-Player.exe P2: 4.50.5.1003 P3: 10.0.17134.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 800f024b P3: 495F9C53-E448-4E14-8685-4D46A0C14677 P4: Install P5: 2 P6: 0 P7: 800f024b P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0 +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 800f024b P3: 495F9C53-E448-4E14-8685-4D46A0C14677 P4: Install P5: 2 P6: 0 P7: 800f024b P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0 +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 80073d02 P3: 3EADCCB7-F6EB-4076-92D9-F35842EF2075 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;ScanForUpdates P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 80073d02 P3: 3EADCCB7-F6EB-4076-92D9-F35842EF2075 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;ScanForUpdates P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 80073d02 P3: 3EADCCB7-F6EB-4076-92D9-F35842EF2075 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;ScanForUpdates P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.17134.471 P2: 800f024b P3: 495F9C53-E448-4E14-8685-4D46A0C14677 P4: Install P5: 2 P6: 0 P7: 800f024b P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0Liar4 Feb 18
Feb 18 Constant disconnect I have followed every bit of advice, my connection is stable, i have reinstalled it 4 times. BLIZZARD! I KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED. 11 times today i have been disconnected and unable to reconnect to my game. Fix this!!!!ooosh1 Feb 18
Feb 18 Hearthstone keeps crashing. So, I play hearthstone a lot. It's probably my favourite game to play right now. But this crashing will not let me play. What happened, is that I logged in to play on my phone (usually i play on computer but since im on vacation, im on my phone) and for no reason, it starts telling me about the year of the kraken and the whole update/card expansion that came out in May which ive already seen. When it gets to the screen where it says, "try to switch to standard" (from wild) and i tap the icon to switch to standard, the whole game crashes, and at one point restarted my phone. Ive restarted my phone, turned it off and on, re downloaded the app, and nothing works. It makes me tap the icon too, i cant just not tap it to get out of it. Im sure that if i just log onto the computer, go through the whole thing its showing me and play, and then go back on my phone it will work. But i have no access to a computer right now and this is all i really have to play in downtime on my vacation. Please help.Yolle253 Feb 18
Feb 18 Crashing when disenchanting excess gold cards I'd really like to know why Hearthstone on iOS is likely to crash when disenchanting an unneeded gold card for dust. And when it can be fixed. Disenchant, freeze, wait... and crash and back to Springboard. So, remember to exit out of the collection manager and back in before disenchanting to save state. It's irksome. (experienced on iPhone 5 and iPad 4; still experiencing it with the Rumble release.)ChallengeMe1 Feb 18
Feb 17 Seriously Annoying Problem http://imgur.com/a/TYY8qfb Every single time I start the game on my Galaxy Note 9, I get this download screen. It sits there and does nothing for about 10 minutes. Then I get the popup asking me if I want to use data to download it. The answer is always yes, I can't find a setting to make it always yes so it can just download without prompting me all the time. Then I get a confirmation popup following it, always with a different random, marginally small number like in the screen shot here. What can be done about this? How can it be set to always default to cellular data? I never use wifi, no point, I have unlimited data, how can I fix this so it doesn't take me 20 minutes to get into the game whenever I start it up?wardonis6 Feb 17
Feb 17 Empty hearthstone notification in tray Ever since I got a new phone, a note 9, I keep seeing an empty hearthstone notification in my tray. Clicking it or swiping does nothing. https://imgur.com/gallery/4iw1ewWsublime0531 Feb 17