Technical Support

Aug 16, 2013 Welcome to Hearthstone Tech Support! Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Hearthstone. This forum exists to provide Hearthstone customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the Bug Report forum. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Velnrak0 Aug 16, 2013
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 1, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1, 2017
Jul 20, 2015 Hearthstone Account Security Reminder We want everyone’s experience with Hearthstone to be fun and as free of issues as possible. With that in mind, we’d like to share a quick reminder regarding your Hearthstone account security. To have the best experience with Hearthstone, we recommend that you avoid rooting or jailbreaking the device you use to play. Doing so can cause adverse effects: • It can increase your exposure to malware • Unpredictable results can occur when running Hearthstone on such a device • You might experience bugs or instability that you otherwise wouldn’t In addition, it’s important that you never share your account information with others. A Blizzard employee will never ask for your password, and sharing it puts your account security at risk.Daxxarri0 Jul 20, 2015
Jan 25 Common solutions In many cases Hearthstone doesn't work for people and after helping them a few have said one of the answers I provided worked out for them. Yet many of these easy/quick fixes aren't always known among the community and some are left with no answer. (Even though I check the forums basically every day, every now and then some do slip past.) So... If you are having issues running Hearthstone here are the common issues and possible solutions. :) (Note; all of these solutions assume you meet the minimum requirements for Hearthstone. Obviously if you don't then there is a higher chance you'll have problems that can't be resolved.) - - - Other games run fine, but Hearthstone crashes or will not load This is likely a conflict with another program. Be sure none of these are on your system. Check your Control Panel -> Programs tab. Uninstall ones you see which are on this list and hopefully that will clear up the conflict. Known conflicting programs NetWorx D3DOverrider MacAfee SiteAdvisor Raptr Norton (when installed with default settings) Lightspark Sneaker Script font Panda Antivirus (Some have confirmed Hearthstone works ok if it's added to the exception list - Oct, 2017) Discord Razer In Game Engine - shows up as RazerIngameEngine.exe or ingameengine.exe Kaspersky - an issue with 'pause protection' causes connectivity issuesPossible conflicting programs Internet Download Manager AMD Gaming Evolved Gigabyte App center Evga precision Riva Tuner Mumble - related to the overlay settings being on (default setting) Sonic Studio (aka Sonic Suite) - pre-installed on some Asus and MSI laptops Nahimic Audio Enhancer NZXT's CAM Software - an issue linked to the FPS overlay MSI - GamingApp, Live Update RazerComms - possible conflict with an update around May 12, 2015 - related to black flashing or purple colors on mouse-over activities Multiple antivirus programs - http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13021652494#7 G-Sync (possible conflicting technology; try disabling this for Hearthstone) AsusGameFirstService - included with Asus ROG laptops since the G751 XtremeTuner Plus Xsplit Overwolf Citrix WorkspaceKnown conflicting hardware MAYFLASH GameCube Controller Adapter It is also possible some files have been lost or corrupt. Try a "scan and repair" of the Hearthstone client. On the Hearthstone tab on the battle.net client, click the gear to open the options, then "scan and repair". - - - My screen is pink/purple! This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. In the short term you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg Long-term to prevent issues like this in the future you'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu Note (May 2017); those with AMD cards (specifically the R9 xxx series) might want to try turning on GPU scaling. Radeon Settings -> Display -> Set GPU-Scaling to ON - - - My mouse isn't where it appears -or- is invisible -or- I am trying to click, but the clicks aren't registering It's unknown what causes this, but this seems linked to changing resolution or switching from windowed to non-windowed mode. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg - - - Text is garbled or missing, or card art is missing/purple/green This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. You'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu - - - I disconnected from a game, and now when I restart Hearthstone I'm connected to "UNKNOWN" in a match and nothing happens This is an older and very rare known bug. The server should automatically 'release you' from this game at some point (which can take anywhere between 15 minutes and 1 hour.) If, however, it's been an hour or more and you still get logged in to a stuck game you can try the old work-around. Try logging in to a different region and going through the tutorial and playing at least one game in casual or ranked. After that try returning to your home region. - - - I am logging in for the first time after a season has ended, but I can't get past the new rank screen. It's unknown what causes this, but you can try logging in from a different system if one is available to do so, or you can try changing resolution, or setting the game to run windowed and then back to full screen (or the reverse if you run the other way.) If you can't change that setting, you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg If, for some reason, this does not clear the issue, try logging in to a different region where you had no previous rank and then log back in to your home region. - - - Hearthstone fails to launch and is 'non-responsive' or fails to load. Try setting Hearthstone to a compatibility mode for a previous version of Windows. To do this, navigate to your Battle.net folder on your hard drive, then the Hearthstone folder, then right click on the Hearthstone application and select "properties". On the compatibility tab check on "Compatibility mode". If you are on Windows 10 I'd recommend try setting it to Windows 8 or 7. If you are on Windows 8.1 try setting it to Windows 7. - - - I can't patch the game -or- the game patches to x% and never gets past A few have mentioned you can use this article to manually patch the game, which may serve as a workaround if it isn't automatically patching correctly. https://battle.net/support/article/7552 - - - My chat box doesn't seem to receive messages. It's possible you are set to away or busy, which may be blocking messages. Be sure you are set to "online". http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example2.jpg - - - I disconnect from Hearthstone all the time and it makes me *(#%&*!. See below. - - - I disenchanted some cards and Hearthstone crashed. Unfortunately this is a known issue with no work-around. Blizzard is aware of the bug and working to resolve it. - - - I always get a "playful sprites" error in one region, but there is no maintenance. My friend can play on my system just fine. For a very very VERY extreme few, there can be an overall corruption of all of your deck data which prevents play in a single region, regardless of when you try and log in. If you can't play in a region, but someone else can log in on your system and play just fine, try deleting ALL of your custom decks, log out, log back in to Hearthstone and then create new ones. - - - I disconnected from or left an Arena pick and now there are no cards showing for my next pick. It's unclear what causes this bug, but several users have confirmed a workaround to clear this. Do the following steps: If you are on a mobile device, log out of the device. (Don't just close the app, actually log out of it.) Log in to your battle.net account on a desktop client. This workaround ONLY works through the desktop client. Enter Hearthstone in a different region than the region the arena pick is stuck. Click to initiate an arena run, but cancel out before being charged. (Or go through the run if you play there normally and would like to do so.) Note: If you have no collections in other regions you'll likely have to play through the tutorial before getting access to the arena. Log out of the desktop client. Return to your home device and home region. The arena picks should continue normally. - - - When playing, my Internet completely shuts off. A very small number of people have reported this issue. There are two conditions which seem to cause this. You have an outdated modem or router. Outdated network protocol, bios, software, or hardware can prevent normal function. Call your ISP and have them check the hardware they gave to you to be sure it's up to date, both in features and settings. You may be using Internet Connection Sharing (instead of a router). This may cause issues with connectivity. - - - I am a Rogers Internet customer and I have an unstable connection. Several users of the Rogers service have noticed this. It seems they have a few pieces of hardware which don't seem to play well with the Internet. A few have mentioned the 'old modem' (model CGN3) seems to have few to no issues compared to newer ones. See this thread for details; http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/17334213285 - - - HomePlug or other Power Line connection - disconnecting Note that this technology is somewhat unstable at this point in it's development. As such, if you have the option to use a diferent connection type and are expereincing disconnections I'd recommend using the different connection. Also note that a poster mentioned that Hearthstone apparently uses so little bandwidth his HomePlug system was going into 'sleep mode' and disconnecting him from games. (Streaming, thus upping his bandwidth use, prevented this from happening.) - - - I don't hear Hearthstone game sounds, but I do hear other sounds. Sometimes your operating system will set sounds of different programs independently. Left click on your speaker icon in the system tray and be sure Hearthstone isn't muted. If you use special headphone software that too might be independently controlling sound of various programs. Check Hearthstone isn't muted there as well. If you use headphones or earbuds, try shutting your system down, unplug the device (and any other unnecessary devices which are connected) and restart. See if you can hear things through your regular speakers, or though laptop/tablet/phone speakers, after that. - - - I have extremely poor framerate. This is most likely being caused by an older driver or incompatible hardware. I'd recommend creating a new thread and describing the issue. However, this can also be caused by an outdated version of Hearthstone which is not updating correctly, or has had files become corrupt. You may want to try a "scan and repair" of the installation. (Located below the part circled in this picture.) http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg In very very rare occasion something with the Hearthstone installation may become so off or corrupt that scan and repair doesn't detect it. In this case completely uninstalling Hearthstone and re-downloading the client may fix the issue. Again, in the picture above, select the last option "uninstall game". After a brief period the game will be deleted. I'd recommend quitting out of battle.net just to be sure that temp files are forgotten, and then re-launch battle.net and select "install" where play would normally appear. - - - Cannot read or write error https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZBNTBGS8000002A - - - Poor framerate - Windows 10, Creator's update If you are experiencing poor framerate on Windows 10 after the Creator's update (which happened in mid April, 2017) check this post. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20754205321#post-4 Also note that some have referenced that turning off notifications have cleared up issues. For this go to the Systems control panel, then Notifications and Actions and try setting options to 'off'. - - - I can't connect to NA, but I can connect to other regions. / I can log in with one account but not others. A few users have mentioned this might be related to Windows not having the newest version of the .NET framework. You can download that from the Microsoft site here; https://www.microsoft.com/net/download - - - I can't download a game file, or the game .exe downloads but does not install. One player found a super rare error in that none of the Battle.net files would install after downloading the .exe install package from Battle.net. It was discovered this was an odd error related to their browser (Chrome). Using a different browser (Internet Explorer) resulted in a different file size for the .exe, and installed correctly. - - - I hear the game, but no window is being created. - Windows 10, December, 2017 specific (While Hearthstone is not running) Lower your monitor resolution. Open battle.net and reset the Hearthstone user settings. Try launching Hearthstone after that. (This forces Windows to re-populate the window with default settings.) If Hearthstone works, quit out, rest the desktop resolution, relaunch Hearthstone and set the resolution to what it should be there too.rabb1t228 Jan 25
Mar 22 Card Stuck Hovering/Never Roping ...Eloemaz0 Mar 22
Aug 24, 2014 Helpful Billing Information & Troubleshooting Basics Greetings, We'd like to provide several links to some helpful billing information and troubleshooting basics that we hope will assist you in resolving minor issues and answer common questions that may arise. Helpful Billing Information Buying Hearthstone Cards Hearthstone Refund and Restoration Policy Troubleshooting Basics Hearthstone System Requirements Hearthstone Crash/Lockup Troubleshooting Disconnection and Latency troubleshooting Battle.net Updates get Stuck or Fail Hearthstone Uninstall Instructions Additional support articles can be found in our Hearthstone Support page.Roraks1 Aug 24, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Hearthstone iPad Support Hey all! Due to the controlled nature of Apple's iOS setup, Blizzard Entertainment is limited on what troubleshooting assistance we can provide in regards to app support. Please see below for some frequently asked questions as well as troubleshooting steps if you find yourself encountering any issues. As always, we invite you to report mobile-device specific bugs in our Mobile Bug Report Forum! Shared Progress Your Hearthstone progress is shared across any device where you log in using your Battle.net Account. This includes achievements, gold, custom decks, card collections, and arena progress. Global Play Just like the computer client, the iPad client can connect to any of our available game regions, including the Americas, Europe, and Asia. You can learn more about Hearthstone's Global Play feature here. Should you not see your shared game data after logging in, check to ensure you are connected to the proper region (selectable from the login screen of the Hearthstone App) and that you are using the same Battle.net Account as the one logged into your computer.Glaxigrav1 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 How to Report Hacks/Exploits/Cheating As per the Forums Code of Conduct, under no circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have their thread deleted immediately and may receive further action, such as a restriction in posting privileges. If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking into the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. We thank you in advance for your reports. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing? // https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Glaxigrav \\Glaxigrav0 Apr 9, 2014
8h IOS Waiting for Authorization anyone else gotten stuck on authorizing purchase on ios? I spent a while talking to blizzard support about getting stuck attempting to purchase an arena ticket. they concluded that there was nothing they could do because it was being purchased on apple. So i called apple support and wasted an hour on the phone as they concluded that it fell in the lap of the 3rd party app. So i have wasted multiple hours attempting to spend 2 dollars. but blizzard hooked it up with a warrior skin, which didn't do much for me. anyways. I attempted the whole log out of app. close app. turn off phone. reload app. wait for authorization for approximately 20 minutes. didn't work. i just want blizzard to take my money but i don't know what else to do at this point. any input would be appreciated. thanks.wafflesauce0 8h
8h I forgot my email Can anyone help me, since I want to get back to hearthstone, but I forgot what is my email. I know my battletag from an old forum, where I shared my username, it is Wynstelle#1197. I might know the password, but the email, I don't even know I was using yahoo or gmail. I have tried the game on ipad and android, but mostly on pc.Wynstelle0 8h
10h Can't Sign In anymore from iOS/iPad Hi everyone, Today I had to change my Battle.net password, so when I tried to use my iPad again to play Hearthstone, I was asked to login again. Nothing wrong/strange here. The problem is that I couldn't get past the "Sign In" button because the game was stuck loading. Things I've tried: 1) Uninstall and reinstall Hearthstone on my iPad: it didn't fix it 2) Check if the game works on a different device: it does! I can still play from my iPhone (same wifi network, same iOS version) 3) Reboot the iPad: didn't fix it 4) I've installed it on OSX: it works, I can login with my account I've also created a short video to show you exactly what happens when I try to Sign In: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8uJylTEBgU&feature=youtu.be As you can see, the game is stuck "loading" something. If I click "I'm New" it loads normally and I can do the beginners tutorial (but it's not what I want, I want to login with my account!). How can I fix this? Thanks!MagoAnubi47 10h
14h I can't connect to hearthstone servers I haven't played Hearthstone for a few years, but I recently tried to log in again. I found that my account name and password has changed. After recovering my account I tried to log on to hearthstone but I only get the "Oops! Playful sprites... try relaunching the game." The same thing happened when I tried to log on through my phone so I doubt the problem is with my computer. Thank you to anyone that can help!ShioN1 14h
16h Lost progress Hello. I am from Greece and today I changed my phone. When I connected to blizzard I had to create a new battle tag. How can I restore my progress.my real battle tag is [Removed]bff24 16h
16h "W8TouchDLL.DLL caused an Access Violation" Had some crash issue's; "W8TouchDLL.DLL caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)" fix - Updated win10 - Updated nvida drivers - ** deleted hearthstone folder, forced battle net to re-install game. (reboot). **fixed issues with constant crash in game.stoney3 16h
16h Login problems I was having a problem logging into hearthstone today despite putting in the correct information. When I put my info in it did nothing but remove the password, it did not say it was incorrect and I know it’s all correct but it won’t login.Aether4 16h
18h Game Crashes When I launch the game, it instantly crashes. I've tried the file fixer, restarting, reinstalling the game, reinstalling my GPU drivers, and signing in and out. It still crashes on launch.Neben52 18h
19h Hearthstone running very poorly after Windows 10 update That's about it. It's chugging as if I have 100 other things happening, but I don't.DrthPapaBear1 19h
20h Seriously Annoying Problem http://imgur.com/a/TYY8qfb Every single time I start the game on my Galaxy Note 9, I get this download screen. It sits there and does nothing for about 10 minutes. Then I get the popup asking me if I want to use data to download it. The answer is always yes, I can't find a setting to make it always yes so it can just download without prompting me all the time. Then I get a confirmation popup following it, always with a different random, marginally small number like in the screen shot here. What can be done about this? How can it be set to always default to cellular data? I never use wifi, no point, I have unlimited data, how can I fix this so it doesn't take me 20 minutes to get into the game whenever I start it up?wardonis4 20h
1d Asia server connection issues - Troubleshooting help please! Last week around the time of the patch I started getting random dropouts from the Asia server. US and EU have been stable throughout. Fast forward about two straight days of troubleshooting through everything Blizzard has published or could offer over live chat and my support ticket, not to mention testing every conceivable configuration of every device I have - I am coming to the conclusion that it may be a routing issue. As such I decided to trial a VPN to see if I could route around the issue. I've conducted a number of tracert functions on the various VPN IPs and have noticed a trend in that the signal seems to "disappear" once it hits the 211.174.x.x or 182.162.x.x subnet which are both in Korea. I was able to confirm with another player in Germany that he also gets the same results. It would be handy to have a little more data from people to verify this isn't part of the problem. The only relevant info would be from around hop 10 onwards, I'm not interested in anyone's personal IP details tracert 182.162.132.1 Refer Blizzard support documentation - https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000007870 After trying about 7-8 different VPN servers, I found one that has been stable for about 2hrs. Considering I would often drop from the menu upon login and would have to reconnect after each game this is promising. It's also posed a few questions: Why would so many VPN servers around the world drop, but then one work? (I'm in Australia, server is in NZ) Can someone educate me on how to read the tracert data properly? High ping and time outs are easy to see, but pinpointing where issues may be is not! Can anyone suggest a reliable free (or cheap) VPN that I could use if this is indeed a work around? I've noticed that the VPN servers that ARE connecting last ping the 211.17x.x.x subnet whereas the one that has worked for me last pinged the 211.234.x.x subnet. Could this be an indicator that there's something wrong either phyiscally or whatever at the 211.17x.x.x subnet? (I'm showing my n00bness here) Any help is greatly appreciated. This is extremely frustrating!LessThan34 1d
1d No Sound - Windows 10 Recently, the sound has not been working on Hearthstone on my laptop. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. I've tried a full uninstall/reinstall. I checked that the sound was not muted on my sound mixer. If there is any way I can get a bit of help addressing this issue, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.Aoyi4 1d
1d Hearthstone isn't working I play Hearthstone on mobile and it has stopped working for me. When I queue for a game, the game stops at the bit where it shows who I'm playing against. I don't see my opening hand and it won't even end unless I restart the app or concede the game. I have tried reinstalling the app and I've tried running the app with arcane tracker on/off. I have also tried playing other game modes and the problem persists. Help! I need my Hearthstone fix and I don't know what to do :(ChronicElf7 1d
1d Lag After new patch HS started to lag and i dont know why, i did both : reset in game options. And power settings in win10 ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 2/12/2019, 18:38:09 Machine name: COOLERMASTER-PC Machine Id: {74A4F100-3577-40DA-9D9A-014CF54A9170} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/05/10 19:13:52 Ver: 08.00.10 (type: BIOS) Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM Page File: 9294MB used, 7070MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 960 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_85281043&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 8139 MB Dedicated Memory: 4053 MB Shared Memory: 4086 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Extend Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.641125,0.338391), Green(0.315930,0.629406), Blue(0.159680,0.059094), White Point(0.313977,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: VE247 Monitor Id: ACI2493 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: DVI Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 25.21.0014.1634 (English) Driver Version: 25.21.14.1634 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.4 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 10-Oct-18 2:00:00 AM, 957768 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5741-11CF-9175-26A51BC2D435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1401 SubSys ID: 0x85281043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem0.inf:0f066de3d2368449:Section082:25.21.14.1634:pci\ven_10de&dev_1401 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 960 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_85281043&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 8139 MB Dedicated Memory: 4053 MB Shared Memory: 4086 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Extend Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.647961,0.334484), Green(0.284680,0.607922), Blue(0.151867,0.071789), White Point(0.313000,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: BenQ G2412HD Monitor Id: BNQ783B Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HDMI Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 25.21.0014.1634 (English) Driver Version: 25.21.14.1634 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.4 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 10-Oct-18 2:00:00 AM, 957768 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5741-11CF-9175-26A51BC2D435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1401 SubSys ID: 0x85281043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem0.inf:0f066de3d2368449:Section082:25.21.14.1634:pci\ven_10de&dev_1401 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: VE247 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0072&SUBSYS_10438528&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0037.0005 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 26-Jun-18 12:00:00 AM, 227856 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1043841B&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6526 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 13-Dec-11 12:00:00 AM, 4718952 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (2- Logitech Mic (Communicate STX)) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.17134.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 4/12/2018 01:33:46, 151552 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 --------------------- FriendlyName: Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Category: Camera SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_046d&pid_08d7&mi_00#7&19e07e79&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\{9b365890-165f-11d0-a195-0020afd156e4} Location: n/a Rotation: n/a Manufacturer: Logitech HardwareID: USB\VID_046D&PID_08D7&REV_0100&MI_00,USB\VID_046D&PID_08D7&MI_00 DriverDesc: Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX DriverProvider: Logitech DriverVersion: 11.80.1048.0 DriverDateEnglish: 7/26/2008 00:00:00 DriverDateLocalized: 26-Jul-08 12:00:00 AM Service: PID_PEPI Class: Image DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] ContainerId: {27FAA4CE-FD48-11E8-A154-806E6F6E6963} ProblemCode: No Problem BusReportedDeviceDesc: n/a Parent: USB\VID_046D&PID_08D7\6&11af478a&0&4 DriverProblemDesc: n/a UpperFilters: n/a LowerFilters: n/a Stack: \FileSystem\avgSnx,\Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\PID_PEPI,\Driver\LVUSBS64,\Driver\usbccgp ContainerCategory: Imaging.Webcam SensorGroupID: n/a MFT0: n/a DMFT: n/a DependentStillCapture: n/a EnablePlatformDMFT: n/a DMFTChain: n/a EnableDshowRedirection: n/a FrameServerEnabled: n/a ProfileIDs: n/a ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B21, 0x1042 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 11/9/2018 04:49:37, 565048 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702 | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 168864 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702 | | | Location: 0004.0000.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 6/19/2018 21:49:29, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 63904 bytes | + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1C26 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20 | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 514464 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 32152 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09 | | Service: usbhub | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 514464 bytes | | Driver: usbd.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 32152 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC025 | | | Location: Port_#0006.Hub_#0005 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 6/19/2018 21:49:29, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC025 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 56728 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 36.4 GB Total Space: 113.5 GB File System: NTFS Model: KINGSTON SV300S37A120G ATA Device Drive: D: Free Space: 38.3 GB Total Space: 114.3 GB File System: NTFS Model: OCZ-AGILITY3 ATA Device Drive: E: Free Space: 0.1 GB Total Space: 0.1 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD10EARS-003BB1 ATA Device Drive: F: Free Space: 457.6 GB Total Space: 953.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD10EARS-003BB1 ATA Device -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0415&SUBSYS_838F1043&REV_00\4&108ABD8A&0&00E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 16288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 53656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 28568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 194976 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 1C1A Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C1A&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E5 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/9/2018 04:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family DRAM Controller - 0100 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0100&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys, 7.00.0000.1144 (English), 10/19/2010 23:34:26, 56344 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C26&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 95648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 412576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 514464 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E7 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/9/2018 04:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_85281043&REV_A1\4&1B89D1F&0&00E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:14, 731904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 10/11/2018 09:19:47, 1538716 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:50, 4430512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:52, 101410176 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:00, 28392 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:26, 230352 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:58, 154272 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:00, 28848 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:28, 273448 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:00, 182016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\DisplayDriverRAS.dll, 1.10.0000.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:16, 2171808 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 11/9/2017 02:57:26, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:26, 858016 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:56, 448872 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 10/11/2018 09:19:47, 104218 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:08, 539000 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:24, 959432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\OpenCL32.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:14, 456632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\OpenCL64.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:16, 552504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvlddmkm.sys, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:20, 20337064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nv-vk64.json, 10/11/2018 09:19:47, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvcbl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:34, 489840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvd3dumx.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:36, 21117992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:42, 21556288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvdlistx.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:56, 194480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvinitx.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:20, 208872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumdx.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:26, 957768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvofapi.dll, 10/12/2018 17:37:28, 519440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvoglshim64.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:30, 183880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvoglv64.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:36, 40120872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvoptix.dll, 5.02.0000.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:44, 48639328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvrtum64.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:54, 20441216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvumdshimx.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:37:00, 601832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvwgf2umx.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:37:12, 37218464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:37:22, 38208232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:04, 1997736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:14, 1455560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:16, 631664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:58, 750256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:04, 1462184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:08, 1471392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:12, 794416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:12, 4990000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:44, 40254128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:20, 19705728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:54, 4937960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:16, 1167376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 10/11/2018 09:19:47, 48056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:28, 822552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:42, 35298072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:54, 15907200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:18, 978312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:18, 978312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:18, 268168 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:18, 268168 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nv-vk32.json, 10/11/2018 09:19:47, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvd3dum.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:32, 17505464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:48, 17860072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvdlist.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:54, 168848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvinit.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:18, 182528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvldumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:24, 798760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvoglshim32.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:30, 155808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvoglv32.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:28, 29834096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvumdshim.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:58, 518016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvwgf2um.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:37:04, 31831200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f4187dc256a67a6b\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:37:32, 32908304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:02, 1508112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:12, 1122672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:16, 522184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:58, 608488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:02, 1145512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:06, 1151960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:10, 637456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:10, 4249528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:36, 35151944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:35:16, 16984816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 17:36:54, 4310600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:14, 914552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:34, 29973400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 (English), 10/12/2018 14:36:50, 13202856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:18, 845184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:18, 845184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:18, 243616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 10/12/2018 17:38:18, 243616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6441634.dll, 2.00.0053.0004 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:00, 2017888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6441634.dll, 2.00.0027.0002 (English), 10/12/2018 17:37:02, 1468464 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C2D&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 95648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 412576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 514464 bytes Name: Intel(R) H67 Express Chipset Family LPC Interface Controller - 1C4A Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C4A&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 18848 bytes Name: 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family PCI Express Controller - 0101 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0101&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/9/2018 04:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FBA&SUBSYS_85281043&REV_A1\4&1B89D1F&0&01E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C20&SUBSYS_841B1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_84891043&REV_01\4&18B315B2&0&00E7 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/9/2018 04:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_84321043&REV_06\4&3480BE95&0&00E6 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0406.2015 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 604160 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 1C22 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 1C18 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C18&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/9/2018 04:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 1C08 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C08&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FD Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 16288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 53656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 28568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 194976 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1C10 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C10&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/9/2018 04:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 7 - 1C1C Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C1C&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E6 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/9/2018 04:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 1C00 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C00&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 16288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 53656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 28568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:49, 194976 bytes Name: ASMedia USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&87D54EE&0&00E5 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 434592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/12/2018 01:33:52, 123576 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17134.0471 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17134.0471 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VHMixerSource,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 VHAudioDSP,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, Xvid MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00800002,1,1,xvid.ax, VHSplitProcSource,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, VHCropResize,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 VHCopyFilter,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, VHYV12Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, XSplitAudioSxDSP,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, VHStreamDelay,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 VHMultiWriter,0x00200000,1,0,VHMediaCOM.dll, WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 VHAudioGain,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VHFrameRateConv,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VHAudioDelay,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VHDeinterlace,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, VHYV12Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VHClockSync,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, VHMultiReader,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17134.0471 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17134.0320 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (2- Logitech Mic (Communicate STX)),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 XSplitBroadcaster,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Logitech Mic (Communicate STX),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 XSplit Wave,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX,0x00200000,0,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 XSplit Wave,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Video Capture Sources: Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX,0x00200000,0,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 XSplitBroadcaster,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll, Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,msvidctl.dll,6.05.17134.0001 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,, PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,, XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Renderers: VE247 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: VE247 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MPEG2VideoExtension Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1634 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.17134.0472 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17134.0523 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17134.0472 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0081 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17134.0407 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 EnableVideoProcessors = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1448416644156072962, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AvLaunch.exe P2: 19.1.4142.0 P3: 5c1d6bbd P4: ucrtbase.dll P5: 10.0.17134.319 P6: 40b70dec P7: 000000000006e57e P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 1448416644156072962, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AvLaunch.exe P2: 19.1.4142.0 P3: 5c1d6bbd P4: ucrtbase.dll P5: 10.0.17134.319 P6: 40b70dec P7: 000000000006e57e P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AvLaunch.exe P2: 19.1.4142.0 P3: 5c1d6bbd P4: ucrtbase.dll P5: 10.0.17134.319 P6: 40b70dec P7: 000000000006e57e P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 1448416644156072962, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AvLaunch.exe P2: 19.1.4142.0 P3: 5c1d6bbd P4: ucrtbase.dll P5: 10.0.17134.319 P6: 40b70dec P7: 000000000006e57e P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 1448416644156072962, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AvLaunch.exe P2: 19.1.4142.0 P3: 5c1d6bbd P4: ucrtbase.dll P5: 10.0.17134.319 P6: 40b70dec P7: 000000000006e57e P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 1448416644156072962, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AvLaunch.exe P2: 19.1.4142.0 P3: 5c1d6bbd P4: ucrtbase.dll P5: 10.0.17134.319 P6: 40b70dec P7: 000000000006e57e P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 2117576661232740383, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Blizzard Uninstaller.exe P2: 1.16.2.82 P3: 5c33aa06 P4: Blizzard Uninstaller.exe P5: 1.16.2.82 P6: 5c33aa06 P7: c0000005 P8: 0001089f P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 2117576661232740383, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Blizzard Uninstaller.exe P2: 1.16.2.82 P3: 5c33aa06 P4: Blizzard Uninstaller.exe P5: 1.16.2.82 P6: 5c33aa06 P7: c0000005 P8: 0001089f P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 1448416644156072962, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AvLaunch.exe P2: 19.1.4142.0 P3: 5c1d6bbd P4: ucrtbase.dll P5: 10.0.17134.319 P6: 40b70dec P7: 000000000006e57e P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 1954187765581765820, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Photoshop.exe P2: 16.0.0.88 P3: 10.0.17134.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: syopa2 1d
1d OS Mobile- Connection Issue / Hack? Has anyone else been experiencing connection issues on mobile? Normally any connection issues on mobile that happen cause a notification prompt and allow you to reconnect. The past 2 or 3 days however Hearthstone has not been reconnecting or even notifying me that I disconnected. On my end it acts as if the other player has an infinite turn and the opponent hero gives the "thinking" emotes to no end. This is only solved by closing down the app and restarting. On a side note this seems to only happen in ranked play which is why I'm seeing if its something else.KHerg2 1d
1d Not showing ingame, but showing in Battle.net app. Hello, Can someone please have a look at my account. In ESL Hearthstone Rastakhan's Conquest Cup #10 Europe tournament today, and although I made it through opponets to 3rd round, I did not appear on my opponents friend list and vice versa ingame, but we chatted in Battle.net app. Dit it get better? Players -Grzdylu44#2503 -benq#21156 *I give full legal permissions to search my Battle.net chats today and check. My account has Starcraft2, Hearthstone, Diablo 3, and old Wow stuff. Thanks.HandyRandy0 1d
1d Bug: Constant crashing on Asia server Hearthstone works fine for Europe and Americas servers, however I'm almost immediately disconnected from the Asia server every time I log on since the update. I've tested this across 6 different accounts and 3 different devices, (2 computers, 1 mobile) and the result is the same on all of them, constantly disconnecting, unable to play. The crashing takes anywhere from a fraction of a second to 10 or so minutes.Tygh1 1d
1d [PC] Crash on Launch - 2019 Every time I attempt to launch Hearthstone on PC, it crashes with a message saying: Oops! The game crashed. The crash report folder "..." next to the game executable. Each report begins with something along the lines of: Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.5p4_b2e485dc4641] Hearthstone.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Hearthstone.exe at 0023:00a3f157. Error occurred at 2019-01-12_152544. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe, run by Carly. 36% memory in use. 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. 0 MB paging file [0 MB free]. 0 MB user address space [3757 MB free]. Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation. Context: EDI: 0x0000000e ESI: 0x00005853 EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000008 ECX: 0x010d2390 EDX: 0x00000000 EIP: 0x00a3f157 EBP: 0x0176eddc SegCs: 0x00000023 EFlags: 0x00210246 ESP: 0x0176edc8 SegSs: 0x0000002b Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f b7 37 53 56 83 c7 02 e8 c0 1c 01 00 59 59 85 Stack: 0x0176edc8: 00005853 00000000 00001003 010d2390 SX...........#.. 0x0176edd8: 00000000 0176edf4 00a3f2e4 0000000e ......v......... 0x0176ede8: 00000000 00000010 00000001 0176ee60 ............`.v. 0x0176edf8: 009cc04d 0000000e 00000000 00000010 M............... 0x0176ee08: 0176f0c8 0176efa4 04421634 039df710 ..v...v.4.B..... etc. Any thoughts or help? I uninstalled and reinstalled Hearthstone and Battle.net, did not help. It worked yesterday :)Riddlen9 1d
2d Can't update (Connection slow) I have a Android S8 with the latest firmware. Over 12GB of internal space. Ever since the latest update I can't play anymore because the game says 'Connection too slow' and 0k/s, which is not the case. I have tried cellular and multiple wifi networks, to no avail. I have cleared cache, other data, reinstalled, nothing works. Is there really no way to get into the app anymore?AynOtori26 2d
1d all progress erased i havent played this game in around 6 months, recently downloaded the patch and it started me from the beginning. i REALLY dont feel like doing this whole unlocking classes thing because i already had all that fun and was trying to build a halfway decent deck. i had put a bit of time into this game and im pretty upset that ive lost all progress and cards from the time i put in. any help appreciatedSneakyTurtle2 1d
2d "The Blue Portal" card back problem Hello, I have a problem with the card back "The Blue Portal", the thing is I completed One Night in Karazhan in heroic mode and received the back, but now I try to select and appears lockedNexcared2 2d
2d Sign in page unavailable on mobile Did "switch accounts" to let my brother onto his account on mobile. Says "webpage not available" with a "clickable link" that does nothing. This happened on a patch a few weeks ago. Reinstalled game and still was like that, eventually fixed itself (the other week). I decided to wait today. Got impatient and cleared data on phone (so had to redownload much of game. (Still leads to se page when trying to sign in with a previous account).KellEndac21 2d
3d Phasing out Un'Goro I was wondering if there has been any news regarding phasing out of the Un'Goro packs, assigning them to Wild cards?SaltHeart0 3d
3d FPS / Lag Terrible FPS and lag recently on hearthstone. I don't have windows 10 which I see some people saying is the problem. I uninstalled overwolf cause I read that may be related.sirlala5 3d
3d Stuck "waiting for authorization" My account shop is stuck on the "waiting for authorization" loading circle and won't go away no matter what I do. I have logged ouit and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Please help me fix thisEtherealOne1 3d
4d Bug: flattened elements of the game Hello) Due to the fact that our Russian community and technical experts can not solve the problem in the game. Therefore, in the hope of help, I decided to contact you, the last hope for you. For more than three years now I have been struggling with a problem in the game. I really hope for your help. I beg you to pass this information to the main office to the developers. So they released an update which will fix this bug. Computer on Mac os When you start the game, the game starts in,, narrowed mode,,. You can notice it if you pay attention to the round elements of the game, they are oval) After some simple manipulation in the settings, it's OK. But after entering the game all over again. And before you play the game you have to constantly first,, configure,, then play. I don't know how to describe it, but I think more clearly you can see it on video at the link https://youtu.be/44mB6yzpU84 During these three years several times re-installed the system. And recently bought a new computer, but the problem is not solved. Thanks)sevik2 4d
4d Android app runs very slow after 1 game Hey, I made a break from the game for 6 months and now I'm back and can't play the game for more that 3 games. After 5 minutes it starts slowly to freeze. I did already reinstalled the game, no change. The game used to run on this exact device before without any issues, could play for hours. Also I noticed that the phone goes into standby if I don't touch the screen, usually it won't do that. Anyone an idea?pixpaw6 4d
4d Opponent's turn wont end. Hi, for the past 2 - 3 weeks, i am getting stuck in the game on opponent's turn where his end of turn does not come up. Is there a solution or a workaround to this issue? To Add. When i tried to disconnect - reconnect as was suggested by the old posts, the message to upgrade my game came up. Could it be that the upgrade forces the "disconnect" as was previuosly described?reddeath750 4d
4d Android crash bug I am using an android tablet with my software up to date but after the latest update, after about 2-3mins, the game just crashes. When I open the app again, I have graphical errors such as: Pink lines where card names should be, card backs and face heroes blacked out and once the entire screen was pink. It has nothing to do with card backs because I have been using default for the past 2 months. I have tried clearing the cache and data to no avail. I have also uninstalled and installed the app again making sure that the app is installed on my internal memory and not the sd card. So now I am all out of ideas.GreenThunder3 4d
5d Hearthstone crashes on startup Hi! The game crashes on startup, here is the zip file of the error log to download: https://upload.puaschitz.at/file/kjqj54tv8bzja88/hearthstone070219.zip Looking forward to your answer Best regardsGarth4 5d
5d Didn't get gold issued So just completed three wins and at the end it showed three stars and 10 gold. But my Gold amount didn't change. The 10 gold should've been added in the lower right corner of my screen. But it wasn't.OrcanMutt3 5d
5d Playful spirits They're back at it again and every time I try to simply launch the game since the release of Whispers of the Old Gods I get the message playful spirits have disrupted the game.Rupturer10 5d
5d Error 404 I posted, waited, waited, waited, refreshed, waited, waited, repeat, repeat repeat. And no post appeared. I tried to repost but to no avail. Fix it!Jgoka0 5d
5d Hearthstone keeps disconnecting randomly Wether I am on the main screen, choosing a hero, or during the game, I get disconnected and reconnected after some seconds. I've been experiencing this since the last update. I have a brand new pc, my internet connection is decent. I am not having these issues in other games. If somebody knows a workaround I will appreciate.Kupa32 5d
6d Bug: charge minion I met this bug often recently. Do you also met this? this is a video I uploaded just now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwOAtW1Mzjk it usually happens when I play a minion card with charge. some times the 7/7 charge beast, or the 2/1 charge pirate. after I put this charge minion onto the board, it becomes unselectable. I can't use it at all. it can't attack enemies. It can't be buffed. even the next turn I can't use it either. I cannot even destroy it myself. this makes the game terrible.風林火山4 6d
6d Android disconnect Hi, I am playing on android and sometimes during opponents turn the game just stops working. Animations and everything works, but the opponents turn never end - I already know after 30 seconds (it can be even 5 mins). It happens both on wifi and cellular. I can play 8 games in same position and out of nowhere on the 9th game it happens. Is there some fix, that can be applied here? ThanksFifinoCZE0 6d
6d Chinese Phone setting game to Chinese servers, not US servers I bought a Xiaomi 8 from China, and I am trying to play Hearthstone, however, the game sends me to the Chinese servers and I can't change my server to the US. I reinstalled the game and I am able to log in once, but the game sends me to the Chinese servers after I try to log in again. I used to be able to just enter the game and play, but now I have to reinstall the game every time I want to play. Please help me, thanks.ASZNLegion15 6d
6d Sign In Error - iOS Multiple people have reported this issue, but clearly the devs just don't care. Odd, given it will keep people from investing money in the game, knowing their data is lost once the app is deleted. The Hearthstone app on iOS won't let you connect with sign in. It gives you the option to sign in, takes like 2 minutes to load, then lets you log in to blizzard. Once you're logged in, it still shows that you need to sign in, but when you do it appears on this desktop site in-app as if you're signed in. I guess I'll be deleting this app since support obviously doesn't care about this game anymore. I miss the old Blizz.Gandalf0 6d
6d We can't login Hearthstone use iPhone. Hi, um... I'm in korea, I played Hearthstone almost every day mainly with my iPhone X, on asian server. But use iPhone, We can't login Hearthstone. especially on lte. It's been about 30~40 days. Blizzard Korea said "We are have iPhone too, We have not any error on iPhone, plz check your phone." Seriously?! I can't believe that Blizzard Korea says dumb to me. You have to fix it, Blizzard. plz Not only me, almost iPhone user has this problem. It's drives me insane, plz check about this error Blizzard.운좋은호랑이2 6d
6d Can't start game Hello, I haven't played Hearthstone for like 2 years and now I re-installed it. The problem is it doesn't load and I am stuck at the loading screen, only with the logo flashing. I tried everything, this including flushing dns, closing all the services from the msconfig, disabling firewall, disabling the antivrus, restarting the router, changing the regions, even trying to launch the game from another account. Please help I really want to play Hearthstone, should I try reinstalling windows? It's the only thing I didn't try. Link to where I am stuck: https://imgur.com/a/1JEzQmmsunboyyy2 6d