Technical Support

Aug 16, 2013 Welcome to Hearthstone Tech Support! Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Hearthstone. This forum exists to provide Hearthstone customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the Bug Report forum. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Velnrak0 Aug 16, 2013
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 1, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1, 2017
Jul 20, 2015 Hearthstone Account Security Reminder We want everyone’s experience with Hearthstone to be fun and as free of issues as possible. With that in mind, we’d like to share a quick reminder regarding your Hearthstone account security. To have the best experience with Hearthstone, we recommend that you avoid rooting or jailbreaking the device you use to play. Doing so can cause adverse effects: • It can increase your exposure to malware • Unpredictable results can occur when running Hearthstone on such a device • You might experience bugs or instability that you otherwise wouldn’t In addition, it’s important that you never share your account information with others. A Blizzard employee will never ask for your password, and sharing it puts your account security at risk.Daxxarri0 Jul 20, 2015
Dec 27 Common solutions In many cases Hearthstone doesn't work for people and after helping them a few have said one of the answers I provided worked out for them. Yet many of these easy/quick fixes aren't always known among the community and some are left with no answer. (Even though I check the forums basically every day, every now and then some do slip past.) So... If you are having issues running Hearthstone here are the common issues and possible solutions. :) (Note; all of these solutions assume you meet the minimum requirements for Hearthstone. Obviously if you don't then there is a higher chance you'll have problems that can't be resolved.) - - - Other games run fine, but Hearthstone crashes or will not load This is likely a conflict with another program. Be sure none of these are on your system. Check your Control Panel -> Programs tab. Uninstall ones you see which are on this list and hopefully that will clear up the conflict. Known conflicting programs NetWorx D3DOverrider MacAfee SiteAdvisor Raptr Norton (when installed with default settings) Lightspark Sneaker Script font Panda Antivirus (Some have confirmed Hearthstone works ok if it's added to the exception list - Oct, 2017) Discord Razer In Game Engine - shows up as RazerIngameEngine.exe or ingameengine.exe Kaspersky - an issue with 'pause protection' causes connectivity issuesPossible conflicting programs Internet Download Manager AMD Gaming Evolved Gigabyte App center Evga precision Riva Tuner Mumble - related to the overlay settings being on (default setting) Sonic Studio (aka Sonic Suite) - pre-installed on some Asus and MSI laptops Nahimic Audio Enhancer NZXT's CAM Software - an issue linked to the FPS overlay MSI - GamingApp, Live Update RazerComms - possible conflict with an update around May 12, 2015 - related to black flashing or purple colors on mouse-over activities Multiple antivirus programs - http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13021652494#7 G-Sync (possible conflicting technology; try disabling this for Hearthstone) AsusGameFirstService - included with Asus ROG laptops since the G751 XtremeTuner Plus Xsplit Overwolf Citrix WorkspaceKnown conflicting hardware MAYFLASH GameCube Controller Adapter It is also possible some files have been lost or corrupt. Try a "scan and repair" of the Hearthstone client. On the Hearthstone tab on the battle.net client, click the gear to open the options, then "scan and repair". - - - My screen is pink/purple! This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. In the short term you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg Long-term to prevent issues like this in the future you'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu Note (May 2017); those with AMD cards (specifically the R9 xxx series) might want to try turning on GPU scaling. Radeon Settings -> Display -> Set GPU-Scaling to ON - - - My mouse isn't where it appears -or- is invisible -or- I am trying to click, but the clicks aren't registering It's unknown what causes this, but this seems linked to changing resolution or switching from windowed to non-windowed mode. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg - - - Text is garbled or missing, or card art is missing/purple/green This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. You'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu - - - I disconnected from a game, and now when I restart Hearthstone I'm connected to "UNKNOWN" in a match and nothing happens This is an older and very rare known bug. The server should automatically 'release you' from this game at some point (which can take anywhere between 15 minutes and 1 hour.) If, however, it's been an hour or more and you still get logged in to a stuck game you can try the old work-around. Try logging in to a different region and going through the tutorial and playing at least one game in casual or ranked. After that try returning to your home region. - - - I am logging in for the first time after a season has ended, but I can't get past the new rank screen. It's unknown what causes this, but you can try logging in from a different system if one is available to do so, or you can try changing resolution, or setting the game to run windowed and then back to full screen (or the reverse if you run the other way.) If you can't change that setting, you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg If, for some reason, this does not clear the issue, try logging in to a different region where you had no previous rank and then log back in to your home region. - - - Hearthstone fails to launch and is 'non-responsive' or fails to load. Try setting Hearthstone to a compatibility mode for a previous version of Windows. To do this, navigate to your Battle.net folder on your hard drive, then the Hearthstone folder, then right click on the Hearthstone application and select "properties". On the compatibility tab check on "Compatibility mode". If you are on Windows 10 I'd recommend try setting it to Windows 8 or 7. If you are on Windows 8.1 try setting it to Windows 7. - - - I can't patch the game -or- the game patches to x% and never gets past A few have mentioned you can use this article to manually patch the game, which may serve as a workaround if it isn't automatically patching correctly. https://battle.net/support/article/7552 - - - My chat box doesn't seem to receive messages. It's possible you are set to away or busy, which may be blocking messages. Be sure you are set to "online". http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example2.jpg - - - I disconnect from Hearthstone all the time and it makes me *(#%&*!. See below. - - - I disenchanted some cards and Hearthstone crashed. Unfortunately this is a known issue with no work-around. Blizzard is aware of the bug and working to resolve it. - - - I always get a "playful sprites" error in one region, but there is no maintenance. My friend can play on my system just fine. For a very very VERY extreme few, there can be an overall corruption of all of your deck data which prevents play in a single region, regardless of when you try and log in. If you can't play in a region, but someone else can log in on your system and play just fine, try deleting ALL of your custom decks, log out, log back in to Hearthstone and then create new ones. - - - I disconnected from or left an Arena pick and now there are no cards showing for my next pick. It's unclear what causes this bug, but several users have confirmed a workaround to clear this. Do the following steps: If you are on a mobile device, log out of the device. (Don't just close the app, actually log out of it.) Log in to your battle.net account on a desktop client. This workaround ONLY works through the desktop client. Enter Hearthstone in a different region than the region the arena pick is stuck. Click to initiate an arena run, but cancel out before being charged. (Or go through the run if you play there normally and would like to do so.) Note: If you have no collections in other regions you'll likely have to play through the tutorial before getting access to the arena. Log out of the desktop client. Return to your home device and home region. The arena picks should continue normally. - - - When playing, my Internet completely shuts off. A very small number of people have reported this issue. There are two conditions which seem to cause this. You have an outdated modem or router. Outdated network protocol, bios, software, or hardware can prevent normal function. Call your ISP and have them check the hardware they gave to you to be sure it's up to date, both in features and settings. You may be using Internet Connection Sharing (instead of a router). This may cause issues with connectivity. - - - I am a Rogers Internet customer and I have an unstable connection. Several users of the Rogers service have noticed this. It seems they have a few pieces of hardware which don't seem to play well with the Internet. A few have mentioned the 'old modem' (model CGN3) seems to have few to no issues compared to newer ones. See this thread for details; http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/17334213285 - - - HomePlug or other Power Line connection - disconnecting Note that this technology is somewhat unstable at this point in it's development. As such, if you have the option to use a diferent connection type and are expereincing disconnections I'd recommend using the different connection. Also note that a poster mentioned that Hearthstone apparently uses so little bandwidth his HomePlug system was going into 'sleep mode' and disconnecting him from games. (Streaming, thus upping his bandwidth use, prevented this from happening.) - - - I don't hear Hearthstone game sounds, but I do hear other sounds. Sometimes your operating system will set sounds of different programs independently. Left click on your speaker icon in the system tray and be sure Hearthstone isn't muted. If you use special headphone software that too might be independently controlling sound of various programs. Check Hearthstone isn't muted there as well. If you use headphones or earbuds, try shutting your system down, unplug the device (and any other unnecessary devices which are connected) and restart. See if you can hear things through your regular speakers, or though laptop/tablet/phone speakers, after that. - - - I have extremely poor framerate. This is most likely being caused by an older driver or incompatible hardware. I'd recommend creating a new thread and describing the issue. However, this can also be caused by an outdated version of Hearthstone which is not updating correctly, or has had files become corrupt. You may want to try a "scan and repair" of the installation. (Located below the part circled in this picture.) http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg In very very rare occasion something with the Hearthstone installation may become so off or corrupt that scan and repair doesn't detect it. In this case completely uninstalling Hearthstone and re-downloading the client may fix the issue. Again, in the picture above, select the last option "uninstall game". After a brief period the game will be deleted. I'd recommend quitting out of battle.net just to be sure that temp files are forgotten, and then re-launch battle.net and select "install" where play would normally appear. - - - Cannot read or write error https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZBNTBGS8000002A - - - Poor framerate - Windows 10, Creator's update If you are experiencing poor framerate on Windows 10 after the Creator's update (which happened in mid April, 2017) check this post. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20754205321#post-4 Also note that some have referenced that turning off notifications have cleared up issues. For this go to the Systems control panel, then Notifications and Actions and try setting options to 'off'. - - - I can't connect to NA, but I can connect to other regions. / I can log in with one account but not others. A few users have mentioned this might be related to Windows not having the newest version of the .NET framework. You can download that from the Microsoft site here; https://www.microsoft.com/net/download - - - I can't download a game file, or the game .exe downloads but does not install. One player found a super rare error in that none of the Battle.net files would install after downloading the .exe install package from Battle.net. It was discovered this was an odd error related to their browser (Chrome). Using a different browser (Internet Explorer) resulted in a different file size for the .exe, and installed correctly. - - - I hear the game, but no window is being created. - Windows 10, December, 2017 specific (While Hearthstone is not running) Lower your monitor resolution. Open battle.net and reset the Hearthstone user settings. Try launching Hearthstone after that. (This forces Windows to re-populate the window with default settings.) If Hearthstone works, quit out, rest the desktop resolution, relaunch Hearthstone and set the resolution to what it should be there too.rabb1t226 Dec 27
Mar 22 Card Stuck Hovering/Never Roping ...Eloemaz0 Mar 22
Aug 24, 2014 Helpful Billing Information & Troubleshooting Basics Greetings, We'd like to provide several links to some helpful billing information and troubleshooting basics that we hope will assist you in resolving minor issues and answer common questions that may arise. Helpful Billing Information Buying Hearthstone Cards Hearthstone Refund and Restoration Policy Troubleshooting Basics Hearthstone System Requirements Hearthstone Crash/Lockup Troubleshooting Disconnection and Latency troubleshooting Battle.net Updates get Stuck or Fail Hearthstone Uninstall Instructions Additional support articles can be found in our Hearthstone Support page.Roraks1 Aug 24, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Hearthstone iPad Support Hey all! Due to the controlled nature of Apple's iOS setup, Blizzard Entertainment is limited on what troubleshooting assistance we can provide in regards to app support. Please see below for some frequently asked questions as well as troubleshooting steps if you find yourself encountering any issues. As always, we invite you to report mobile-device specific bugs in our Mobile Bug Report Forum! Shared Progress Your Hearthstone progress is shared across any device where you log in using your Battle.net Account. This includes achievements, gold, custom decks, card collections, and arena progress. Global Play Just like the computer client, the iPad client can connect to any of our available game regions, including the Americas, Europe, and Asia. You can learn more about Hearthstone's Global Play feature here. Should you not see your shared game data after logging in, check to ensure you are connected to the proper region (selectable from the login screen of the Hearthstone App) and that you are using the same Battle.net Account as the one logged into your computer.Glaxigrav1 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 How to Report Hacks/Exploits/Cheating As per the Forums Code of Conduct, under no circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have their thread deleted immediately and may receive further action, such as a restriction in posting privileges. If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking into the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. We thank you in advance for your reports. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing? // https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Glaxigrav \\Glaxigrav0 Apr 9, 2014
1h Hearthstone won't execute from B.NET Desktop App Hi, All other blizzard games start, but hearthstone throws an error, telling me it created a folder with info and to share with a developer. I've restarted and cleared the program data. Nothing different. Any solutions other than uninstalling and reinstalling?WalterODim2 1h
1h Hearthstone doesn't load after starting the game Hi, recently I have changed the name of the folder I keep my games in, which is about only change that I think may have somehow caused this problem, but I find it unlikely. The problem: After I start the game (via Battle.net launcher), i get loading screen (the one with closed doors and HEARTHSTONE sign in the middle) and that's where it ends. Loading screen simply does not dissapear, game seems like it can not finish loading. It does not seem to be frozen, as sign in the upper part of doors is still flashing. As I was saying, I changed name of one of the folders in directory path to the game, but after I started battle net it correctly prompted me to locate the game and so I did. Game was working flawlessly before. Now I can not play. Also, Battle.net launcher is no longer using its icon, but rather default windows application one. I find this a very minor nuisance, I am just mentioning it because it is probably related to my issue.Rohirim15 1h
3h Support 'a'b'c'd'f'g'h'j'i'k'l'm'n'o'p'r's'q'u'y'x'w'z'Roma1 3h
9h Hearthstone Slow/laggy Fix So, after doing a lot of reading, and dealing with config file corruptions in the past for both games and apps, I seem to have resolved the issue for me. The resolution, assuming there was something wrong in, with or about the following file: C:\Users\<yourUserName>\AppData\Local\Blizzard\Hearthstone\options.txt All I did was rename the file to: options.old And let the game rebuild it. Now its running fine. Blizzard won't admit it, but there is something causing a corruption/config error in this file, usually following a patch. It may or may not be them, but its the issue - its this file, at least for me. The game is now running smooth and I am having no issues several launches into playing. Hope this works for some of you or all. -Pos...Poseidon18 9h
17h No Space? Why does it say that i have no space in my device although i have more than enough to downloadTrynec1 17h
21h Hearthstone won't start Been having this issue since yesterday. I click the play button in the bnet app and when it loads. All the screen shows is the tavern doors but the game does not actually start. I tried running a repair but the bnet app says it does not need one. Not sure what to do to fix it.FinalBoss5 21h
23h Bugg adding my partner Hi. My partner added me and she can see me but i cannot see her ingame but in the blizzard game launcher i see her and we can chat.. How to fix this and play with eachother? I saw a few other threads with alot of people having the same problem but no answer so im posting a new one to see if i can catch someones attention on the issue. Kind Regards DaniLuckyOwl1 23h
1d Hearthstone chinese login Android Hi, I've been playing Hearthstone (HS) fine using my Android. I'm using Xiaomi Mi pad 4 with Android 8.1.0 . Suddenly, around this week it keep logging me into Chinese login page. Is there a way to fix this problem ? I tried to uninstall and reinstall HS but after few hours but eventually, it brought me back to the Chinese login page again. Please somebody help me out. Thank you.hellrage34 1d
1d Stuck at loading screen. Hello guys, I saw couple of posts about Stuck at loading screen issue. Its happening to me too, and i cant solve it. Game is not frozen, lights behind doors are glowing, just stuck. I will appreciate. Thank you.Johanzen7 1d
1d Bug with "Elven Minstrel" I played "Elven Minstrel" and it didn't do the combo effect which draws 2 cards though i had played a card before it.Kaito2 1d
1d Can't Sign In anymore from iOS/iPad Hi everyone, Today I had to change my Battle.net password, so when I tried to use my iPad again to play Hearthstone, I was asked to login again. Nothing wrong/strange here. The problem is that I couldn't get past the "Sign In" button because the game was stuck loading. Things I've tried: 1) Uninstall and reinstall Hearthstone on my iPad: it didn't fix it 2) Check if the game works on a different device: it does! I can still play from my iPhone (same wifi network, same iOS version) 3) Reboot the iPad: didn't fix it 4) I've installed it on OSX: it works, I can login with my account I've also created a short video to show you exactly what happens when I try to Sign In: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8uJylTEBgU&feature=youtu.be As you can see, the game is stuck "loading" something. If I click "I'm New" it loads normally and I can do the beginners tutorial (but it's not what I want, I want to login with my account!). How can I fix this? Thanks!MagoAnubi45 1d
1d Battlenet app not working on WiFi Both the Hearthstone and Battlenet app won’t connect to the server. Whenever I switch over to mobile data it connects instantly. This only started happening a few hours ago. Any solutions? I’ve tried reinstalling and clearing data and cache, and restarting my router. I’m on Samsung Galaxy j7 prime.YungGod2 1d
1d Can't switch server on login page on Mobile Can't switch server on login page. I think the phone os blocking the drop down for change server. I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 6. How to file this bug?teokun0 1d
1d Hearthstone.exe caused an Access Violation Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.2p3_bb1df3ff73a3] Hearthstone.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Hearthstone.exe at 0023:008ce111. Error occurred at 2018-04-28_233120. D:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe, run by andre. 49% memory in use. 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. 0 MB paging file [0 MB free]. 0 MB user address space [3797 MB free]. Read from location 00000000 caused an access violation. Context: EDI: 0x05bf73b0 ESI: 0x00000000 EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x05bf73b0 ECX: 0x05bf73b0 EDX: 0x00000000 EIP: 0x008ce111 EBP: 0x0150fa8c SegCs: 0x00000023 EFlags: 0x00210246 ESP: 0x0150fa7c SegSs: 0x0000002b Bytes at CS:EIP: 8b 06 8b 90 a8 03 00 00 8d 4f 04 51 8b ce ff d2 Stack: 0x0150fa7c: 00000000 05bf73b0 0047ac7b 06776860 .....s..{.G.`hw. 0x0150fa8c: 0150faa8 004816f4 00000000 06776860 ..P...H.....`hw. 0x0150fa9c: 06776860 00000001 06776860 0150fab4 `hw.....`hw...P. 0x0150faac: 004818bb 00000001 0150fac4 004816a5 ..H.......P...H. 0x0150fabc: 00000000 060fbf30 0150fad4 004645d5 ....0.....P..EF. 0x0150facc: 00000004 060fca80 0150fae8 004c9693 ..........P...L. 0x0150fadc: 00000001 fb100000 06775040 0150fb10 ........@Pw...P. 0x0150faec: 004d5f36 00000001 00000001 fb100000 6_M............. 0x0150fafc: 00000001 00000001 0101fb34 00005d47 ........4...G].. 0x0150fb0c: 0000fb10 0150fb30 0046643c 00000001 ....0.P.<dF..... 0x0150fb1c: 00000001 00000000 00000001 00000001 ................ 0x0150fb2c: 00457098 0150fb8c 00468328 00000001 .pE...P.(.F..... 0x0150fb3c: 00000000 00000000 00000042 00a67da9 ........B....}.. 0x0150fb4c: 0150fdd4 00a6d130 58392093 fffffffe ..P.0.... 9X.... 0x0150fb5c: 00a678e7 005e962d 00000000 63726f66 .x..-.^.....forc 0x0150fb6c: 66672d65 6f6a2d78 00007362 0000000e e-gfx-jobs...... 0x0150fb7c: 00000042 005e9672 060fbbd0 000b4bc8 B...r.^......K.. 0x0150fb8c: 0150fbe0 008d64b3 00000001 010b4bc8 ..P..d.......K.. 0x0150fb9c: 010b4be8 008d4c0f 00000000 00000042 .K...L......B... 0x0150fbac: 05bf79f0 0000000b 010fdfc0 00000000 .y.............. 0x0150fbbc: 00000000 0000000b 00000042 060fbc74 ........B...t... 0x0150fbcc: 00000000 00000140 00000000 00cf0000 ....@........... 0x0150fbdc: 00000001 0150fd3c 00256eda 00000000 ....<.P..n%..... 0x0150fbec: 00a6b2f7 00000000 0167e000 05bcb850 ..........g.P... 0x0150fbfc: 0000003c 00a2c201 00000016 00000001 <............... 0x0150fc0c: 0000003c 00000042 00000000 00000400 <...B........... 0x0150fc1c: 057d0fd0 00000000 00000bfa 00000001 ..}............. 0x0150fc2c: c6d750eb 05bcfd50 00000042 bfebfbff .P..P...B....... 0x0150fc3c: 000906e9 00a8afbd 00000042 00000042 ........B...B... 0x0150fc4c: 05bcfc10 00000041 01c0003f 0000003f ....A...?...?... 0x0150fc5c: 00000000 00000041 00000042 05bcb9d0 ....A...B....... 0x0150fc6c: 00000033 1c004143 00c0003f 000003ff 3...CA..?....... 0x0150fc7c: 00000033 00000042 03c0003f 00001fff 3...B...?....... 0x0150fc8c: 00000006 057d1808 057d05a8 0150fc00 ......}...}...P. 0x0150fc9c: 0150fccc 05bcb8d0 00000038 01168b38 ..P.....8...8... 0x0150fcac: 0000000f 00000000 00000038 00000042 ........8...B... 0x0150fcbc: 05bcb950 05bcb988 05bcb988 779ae901 P..............w 0x0150fccc: 00000000 00637465 00646567 01168b38 ....etc.ged.8... 0x0150fcdc: 77999d79 00000003 00000042 05bcb950 y..w....B...P... 0x0150fcec: 0000003b 0150fd20 fd1f5922 0150fd2c ;... .P."Y..,.P. 0x0150fcfc: 0000003b 00000042 056003a0 056003e0 ;...B.....`...`. 0x0150fd0c: 056003a0 00000000 0150fd2c 00a65b35 ..`.....,.P.5[.. 0x0150fd1c: 03b63cf3 0150fd3c 00a89055 00000000 .<..<.P.U....... 0x0150fd2c: 011f44a0 00000000 00000000 0067e001 .D............g. 0x0150fd3c: 0150fd54 00a2d5d8 001e0000 00000000 T.P............. 0x0150fd4c: 03b63cf5 00000005 0150fde4 00a6b2a4 .<........P..... 0x0150fd5c: 001e0000 00000000 03b63cf5 00000005 .........<...... 0x0150fd6c: 5874c6af 00a6b2f7 00a6b2f7 0167e000 ..tX..........g. 0x0150fd7c: 00000044 03b621da 03b621ba 03b62154 D....!...!..T!.. 0x0150fd8c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150fd9c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000401 ................ 0x0150fdac: 00000005 00000000 00000000 00010001 ................ 0x0150fdbc: 00000000 c0000005 00a6b2f7 00000000 ................ 0x0150fdcc: 0150fd6c 0150f42c 0150fe30 00a6d130 l.P.,.P.0.P.0... 0x0150fddc: 58392693 00000000 0150fdf8 776e8654 .&9X......P.T.nw 0x0150fdec: 0167e000 776e8630 ec0d68e9 0150fe40 ..g.0.nw.h..@.P. 0x0150fdfc: 779a4b17 0167e000 fd1f5b82 00000000 .K.w..g..[...... 0x0150fe0c: 00000000 0167e000 c0000005 00000000 ......g......... 0x0150fe1c: 0150f408 7672d2d0 fd1f5b82 0150fe04 ..P...rv.[....P. 0x0150fe2c: 0150f408 0150fe48 779b6af0 8bec5e92 ..P.H.P..j.w.^.. 0x0150fe3c: 00000000 0150fe50 779a4ae7 ffffffff ....P.P..J.w.... 0x0150fe4c: 779c9f7e 00000000 00000000 00a6b2f7 ~..w............ 0x0150fe5c: 0167e000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ..g............. 0x0150fe6c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150fe7c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150fe8c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150fe9c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150feac: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150febc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150fecc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150fedc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150feec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150fefc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff0c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff1c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff2c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff3c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff4c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff5c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff6c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff7c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff8c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ff9c: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ffac: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ffbc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ffcc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ffdc: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150ffec: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0150fffc: 00000000 .... Module 1 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll Image Base: 0x66680000 Image Size: 0x00003000 File Size: 2560 File Time: 2017-09-29_144226 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows File Protection FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 2 D:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe Image Base: 0x001e0000 Image Size: 0x01225000 File Size: 18188776 File Time: 2018-04-10_235120 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 11.0.0.23966 ProdVer: 11.0.0.23966 Module 3 C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_38508be23829cd8f\nvd3dum.dll Image Base: 0x0a800000 Image Size: 0x00ee9000 File Size: 15813768 File Time: 2018-04-23_055836 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA Windows WDDM D3D driver FileDesc: NVIDIA WDDM D3D Driver, Version 397.31 FileVer: 24.21.13.9731 ProdVer: 24.21.13.9731 Module 4 C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap.dll Image Base: 0x0fa70000 Image Size: 0x0020e000 File Size: 2137024 File Time: 2018-03-14_140550 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA GeForce Experience FileDesc: NVIDIA Game Proxy FileVer: 3.13.1.30 ProdVer: 3.13.1.30 Module 5 D:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Mono\mono.dll Image Base: 0x10000000 Image Size: 0x00231000 File Size: 2115520 File Time: 2018-02-24_212310 Version: Company: Unity Technologies Product: libmono FileDesc: Unity Technologies fork of mono runtime FileVer: 1.0.0.1 ProdVer: 1.0.0.1 Module 6 D:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\audioplugin_fluxer.dll Image Base: 0x556f0000 Image Size: 0x00089000 File Size: 547304 File Time: 2018-04-10_235120 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 7 C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll Image Base: 0x58e70000 Image Size: 0x0005b000 File Size: 361632 File Time: 2017-09-29_144210 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: MMDevice API FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 8 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL Image Base: 0x58ed0000 Image Size: 0x000f4000 File Size: 982528 File Time: 2018-02-10_060602 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Audio Session FileVer: 10.0.16299.248 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.248 Module 9 D:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.10047\bzrclient.dll Image Base: 0x5b060000 Image Size: 0x00058000 File Size: 280040 File Time: 2018-04-26_004712 Version: Company: Blizzard Entertainment Product: Blizzard Streaming Client FileDesc: Blizzard Streaming Client FileVer: 1.1.16.0 ProdVer: 1.1.16.0 Module 10 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL Image Base: 0x61010000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 25600 File Time: 2017-09-29_144218 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Hid User Library FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 11 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL Image Base: 0x611f0000 Image Size: 0x00011000 File Size: 48640 File Time: 2017-09-29_144226 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows File Protection FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 12 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV Image Base: 0x61220000 Image Size: 0x0006c000 File Size: 419328 File Time: 2017-09-29_144228 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Spooler Driver FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 13 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll Image Base: 0x62000000 Image Size: 0x000cb000 File Size: 832648 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Base Types DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 14 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll Image Base: 0x63370000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 27416 File Time: 2017-09-29_144210 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multimedia Realtime Runtime FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 15 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AcLayers.DLL Image Base: 0x647c0000 Image Size: 0x00281000 File Size: 372224 File Time: 2017-11-26_114120 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Compatibility DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.98 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.98 Module 16 C:\Program Files\Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\AWSoundCenterDevProps.dll Image Base: 0x64bb0000 Image Size: 0x00032000 File Size: 192184 File Time: 2017-03-10_081050 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 17 C:\Program Files\Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\AWSoundCenterOSD.dll Image Base: 0x64bf0000 Image Size: 0x00048000 File Size: 270008 File Time: 2017-03-10_080840 Version: Company: Alienware Product: AWSoundCenter FileDesc: FileVer: 1.1.6.40342 ProdVer: 1.1.6.40342 Module 18 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll Image Base: 0x65090000 Image Size: 0x0023e000 File Size: 2338776 File Time: 2018-02-10_060930 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Direct3D 11 Runtime FileVer: 10.0.16299.248 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.248 Module 19 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll Image Base: 0x65810000 Image Size: 0x0009a000 File Size: 614912 File Time: 2017-11-26_112452 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Application Compatibility Client Library FileVer: 10.0.16299.98 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.98 Module 20 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll Image Base: 0x66a90000 Image Size: 0x0016c000 File Size: 1474680 File Time: 2017-11-26_122126 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Direct3D 9 Runtime FileVer: 10.0.16299.98 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.98 Module 21 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll Image Base: 0x69460000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 129864 File Time: 2017-09-29_144210 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base Multimedia Extension API DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 22 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll Image Base: 0x69490000 Image Size: 0x00024000 File Size: 135432 File Time: 2017-09-29_144210 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: MCI API DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 23 C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll Image Base: 0x69740000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 126872 File Time: 2017-09-29_144218 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Desktop Window Manager API FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 24 C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_38508be23829cd8f\nvldumd.dll Image Base: 0x697b0000 Image Size: 0x000c5000 File Size: 793944 File Time: 2018-04-23_055940 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA driver loader FileDesc: NVIDIA Driver Loader, Version 397.31 FileVer: 24.21.13.9731 ProdVer: 24.21.13.9731 Module 25 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll Image Base: 0x69d80000 Image Size: 0x00025000 File Size: 138752 File Time: 2017-09-29_144224 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OpenGL Utility Library DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 26 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll Image Base: 0x69db0000 Image Size: 0x00093000 File Size: 590944 File Time: 2017-11-26_120142 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DirectX Graphics Infrastructure FileVer: 10.0.16299.98 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.98 Module 27 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll Image Base: 0x69e50000 Image Size: 0x00017000 File Size: 86976 File Time: 2017-09-29_144218 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multiple Provider Router DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 28 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll Image Base: 0x69e70000 Image Size: 0x000df000 File Size: 777216 File Time: 2017-09-29_144224 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OpenGL Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 29 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll Image Base: 0x6bfb0000 Image Size: 0x00181000 File Size: 1435136 File Time: 2017-09-29_144218 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Image Helper FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 30 C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll Image Base: 0x6c440000 Image Size: 0x00079000 File Size: 472576 File Time: 2017-09-29_144226 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft UxTheme Library FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 31 C:\Windows\System32\DEVOBJ.dll Image Base: 0x6d230000 Image Size: 0x00022000 File Size: 132288 File Time: 2017-09-29_144218 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Device Information Set DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 32 C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll Image Base: 0x6d3f0000 Image Size: 0x0017b000 File Size: 1555784 File Time: 2018-03-13_060846 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Windows® Search FileDesc: Microsoft Property System FileVer: 7.0.16299.334 ProdVer: 7.0.16299.334 Module 33 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll Image Base: 0x703d0000 Image Size: 0x00055000 File Size: 334744 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 34 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll Image Base: 0x71420000 Image Size: 0x00094000 File Size: 597160 File Time: 2018-03-13_061544 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DNS Client API DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.334 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.334 Module 35 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll Image Base: 0x714c0000 Image Size: 0x00028000 File Size: 152440 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT MARTA provider FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 36 C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll Image Base: 0x722a0000 Image Size: 0x0002f000 File Size: 184984 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 37 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll Image Base: 0x722d0000 Image Size: 0x00019000 File Size: 97144 File Time: 2017-12-07_235546 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library FileVer: 10.0.16299.125 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.125 Module 38 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll Image Base: 0x722f0000 Image Size: 0x00013000 File Size: 68264 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Cryptographic Service Provider API FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 39 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x73790000 Image Size: 0x00030000 File Size: 189112 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: IP Helper API FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 40 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll Image Base: 0x737c0000 Image Size: 0x000ad000 File Size: 704080 File Time: 2018-03-30_051010 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows HTTP Services FileVer: 10.0.16299.371 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.371 Module 41 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll Image Base: 0x742e0000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 27416 File Time: 2017-09-29_144226 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Version Checking and File Installation Libraries FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 42 C:\Windows\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll Image Base: 0x74350000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 31584 File Time: 2017-09-29_144228 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base cryptographic API DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 43 C:\Windows\System32\SspiCli.dll Image Base: 0x74360000 Image Size: 0x00020000 File Size: 123520 File Time: 2017-11-26_121248 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Security Support Provider Interface FileVer: 10.0.16299.98 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.98 Module 44 C:\Windows\System32\GDI32.dll Image Base: 0x74380000 Image Size: 0x00022000 File Size: 133824 File Time: 2017-09-29_144212 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: GDI Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 45 C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll Image Base: 0x743b0000 Image Size: 0x0015e000 File Size: 1432816 File Time: 2017-11-26_122108 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: GDI Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.98 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.98 Module 46 C:\Windows\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll Image Base: 0x74510000 Image Size: 0x00057000 File Size: 353848 File Time: 2017-11-26_120040 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library FileVer: 10.0.16299.98 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.98 Module 47 C:\Windows\System32\crypt32.dll Image Base: 0x74570000 Image Size: 0x00182000 File Size: 1575896 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Crypto API32 FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 48 C:\Windows\System32\USER32.dll Image Base: 0x74700000 Image Size: 0x00175000 File Size: 1528904 File Time: 2017-12-07_235618 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.125 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.125 Module 49 C:\Windows\System32\SHELL32.dll Image Base: 0x74880000 Image Size: 0x01333000 File Size: 20286120 File Time: 2018-03-30_050902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Shell Common Dll FileVer: 10.0.16299.371 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.371 Module 50 C:\Windows\System32\IMM32.DLL Image Base: 0x75bc0000 Image Size: 0x00025000 File Size: 143152 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 51 C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll Image Base: 0x75bf0000 Image Size: 0x00078000 File Size: 481464 File Time: 2018-03-30_052750 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Advanced Windows 32 Base API FileVer: 10.0.16299.371 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.371 Module 52 C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll Image Base: 0x75c70000 Image Size: 0x00082000 File Size: 519640 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: COM+ Configuration Catalog FileVer: 2001.12.10941.16384 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 53 C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll Image Base: 0x75d00000 Image Size: 0x000f7000 File Size: 1003160 File Time: 2018-03-30_050740 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft OLE for Windows FileVer: 10.0.16299.371 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.371 Module 54 C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll Image Base: 0x75e00000 Image Size: 0x00019000 File Size: 95576 File Time: 2017-09-29_144146 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT Image Helper FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 55 C:\Windows\System32\windows.storage.dll Image Base: 0x75e20000 Image Size: 0x005c6000 File Size: 6092152 File Time: 2018-03-30_051924 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft WinRT Storage API FileVer: 10.0.16299.371 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.371 Module 56 C:\Windows\System32\WS2_32.dll Image Base: 0x763f0000 Image Size: 0x00066000 File Size: 409168 File Time: 2017-09-29_144228 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 57 C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll Image Base: 0x76460000 Image Size: 0x00038000 File Size: 224216 File Time: 2017-09-29_144218 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Configuration Manager DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 58 C:\Windows\System32\NSI.dll Image Base: 0x764a0000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 20216 File Time: 2017-09-29_144144 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: NSI User-mode interface DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 59 C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll Image Base: 0x764b0000 Image Size: 0x00088000 File Size: 550168 File Time: 2017-09-29_144214 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: SHCORE FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 60 C:\Windows\System32\WINTRUST.DLL Image Base: 0x76540000 Image Size: 0x00046000 File Size: 284112 File Time: 2018-03-01_072740 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Trust Verification APIs FileVer: 10.0.16299.309 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.309 Module 61 C:\Windows\System32\MSASN1.dll Image Base: 0x76590000 Image Size: 0x0000e000 File Size: 49648 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: ASN.1 Runtime APIs FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 62 C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Image Base: 0x765a0000 Image Size: 0x001d7000 File Size: 1929712 File Time: 2018-03-30_052838 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT BASE API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.371 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.371 Module 63 C:\Windows\System32\PSAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x76780000 Image Size: 0x00006000 File Size: 17104 File Time: 2017-09-29_144214 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Process Status Helper FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 64 C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll Image Base: 0x767a0000 Image Size: 0x0007c000 File Size: 505160 File Time: 2018-02-10_060314 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.16299.248 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.248 Module 65 C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll Image Base: 0x76820000 Image Size: 0x000bd000 File Size: 769096 File Time: 2017-12-07_233648 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT CRT DLL FileVer: 7.0.16299.125 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.125 Module 66 C:\Windows\System32\RPCRT4.dll Image Base: 0x768e0000 Image Size: 0x000be000 File Size: 777912 File Time: 2018-03-30_052828 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Remote Procedure Call Runtime FileVer: 10.0.16299.371 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.371 Module 67 C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll Image Base: 0x76a00000 Image Size: 0x00043000 File Size: 267112 File Time: 2017-09-29_144228 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 68 C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll Image Base: 0x76ae0000 Image Size: 0x00014000 File Size: 73416 File Time: 2017-09-29_144228 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: User Profile Basic API FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 69 C:\Windows\System32\MSCTF.dll Image Base: 0x76b00000 Image Size: 0x00144000 File Size: 1323840 File Time: 2017-10-10_073132 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: MSCTF Server DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.19 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.19 Module 70 C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll Image Base: 0x76c50000 Image Size: 0x00045000 File Size: 279472 File Time: 2017-09-29_144226 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Shell Light-weight Utility Library FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 71 C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll Image Base: 0x76ca0000 Image Size: 0x00045000 File Size: 273840 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Power Profile Helper DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 72 C:\Windows\System32\kernel.appcore.dll Image Base: 0x76d50000 Image Size: 0x0000e000 File Size: 47600 File Time: 2017-09-29_144212 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: AppModel API Host FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 73 C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll Image Base: 0x76d60000 Image Size: 0x00117000 File Size: 1145624 File Time: 2018-02-10_061552 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.16299.248 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.248 Module 74 C:\Windows\System32\SETUPAPI.dll Image Base: 0x76e80000 Image Size: 0x00426000 File Size: 4382032 File Time: 2018-02-10_061204 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Setup API FileVer: 10.0.16299.248 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.248 Module 75 C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll Image Base: 0x77310000 Image Size: 0x00246000 File Size: 2386312 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft COM for Windows FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 76 C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL Image Base: 0x776d0000 Image Size: 0x000d0000 File Size: 594552 File Time: 2017-09-29_144228 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT BASE API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 77 C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll Image Base: 0x777a0000 Image Size: 0x00016000 File Size: 83728 File Time: 2017-09-29_144210 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Win32u FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 78 C:\Windows\System32\OLEAUT32.dll Image Base: 0x777c0000 Image Size: 0x00093000 File Size: 593536 File Time: 2017-09-29_144216 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OLEAUT32.DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.15 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.15 Module 79 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Image Base: 0x77940000 Image Size: 0x0018d000 File Size: 1615712 File Time: 2018-03-13_061910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: NT Layer DLL FileVer: 10.0.16299.334 ProdVer: 10.0.16299.334 == [end of error.log] ==ArdRhys9 1d
1d Can't access my heroic cardbacks https://i.imgur.com/yxRZT56.png You can see the Staff of origination cardback was previously selected as my favourite cardback. But I can no longer access it or my other heroic cardbacks.nsid3 1d
1d Help I’m new and shop is closed Hello I just started playing hearthstone and my shop is closed ive earned 360 gold and am rank 49. Is there a certain rank I need to be to unlock the shop? Please helpjakxgamer1 1d
1d Players Trolling By Not Using End Turn! What is up with these damn jerks thats wont play, after they finish playing cards, they just camp on the end turn buttonCompsman12 1d
2d Oops the game crashed... Help plz Installed the game aftr a long hiatus, it crashes on launch saying "oops, the game crashed..." asking me to share this file with a developer: error.log: https://justpaste.it/59bf3 and outputlog.txt: https://justpaste.it/2fy39 i´ve done everything that has been suggested to other complainers, help would be appreciatedHCIMfelthied2 2d
3d Mobile disconnect when trying to start a game = loss Mobile disconnect when trying to start a game = loss I mostly play ARENA and the last 2 weeks I have gotten intermittent disconnects. When I start a game, it finds an opponent, then says something like "sorry we have a problem, wait a few minutes and try again", but it goes into game and matches me with a player. Sometimes, I continue the game just fine, but when I finish (win or lose), I get a "your game was recorded" message and I look and I have an extra loss. IE, If I won that game, I have 1 win and 1 loss. If I loss, then I have 2 losses. It is like I am connecting to 2 games and one is playing without me and I am losing it (obviously since I am not there). Other times, like just now, I get the message. It gives me my starting hand, and after redraw it says "you were disconnected, trying to reconnect" and it never does. I have to kill the game and restart. It says "you lost last arena game due to disconnect". That happened to me earlier this morning. I played all day with NO ISSUES. Then on my third game this afternoon, it happened so I immediately killed the game (instead of waiting). But on restart it said "couldnt connect to your game" followed by "you lost your last arena game due to disconnect". This is REALLY frustrating. I ended my last area run 5-3 and TWO of those losses were from this type of connection issue. I thought the last 3 patches were maybe going to fix this issue, but the patch today didnt. It is still happening after 100% patched. Any help?? Samsung S7 by the way. Nothing else opened in background. I have 4G with unlimited data plan. Sprint.SparkyNola2 3d
3d Overwatch Card Back redemption Just noticed that there was a Overwatch Card back to Hearthstone, and wanted to know if it's still possiblle to get as I didn't get it prior to purchase. (Overwatch purchased 5/24/16)PiGGYSLICE8 3d
3d Sign in page unavailable on mobile Did "switch accounts" to let my brother onto his account on mobile. Says "webpage not available" with a "clickable link" that does nothing. This happened on a patch a few weeks ago. Reinstalled game and still was like that, eventually fixed itself (the other week). I decided to wait today. Got impatient and cleared data on phone (so had to redownload much of game. (Still leads to se page when trying to sign in with a previous account).KellEndac19 3d
4d Failed to get update [Android] A few days ago I was getting an issue where launching the gane would cause an error with the message "Hearthstone has been updated, head to the app store to download the latest update" There was no update to download. I did a complete uninstall re-install and it seemed to work. Now a few days later this issue has popped up. Resetting the network does nothing. After an uninstall I can't even open the game because the message pops up before I can start reinstalling.Artimedias0 4d
4d Could not login through desktop app battle.net. Am from region Asia. Since morning am trying to login through desktop app to play hearthstone but I am stuck at login itself. It keeps saying "Could not login in to Battle.net". I don't understand whats the problem. It was fine until yesterday. Please help me out.Fallen0 4d
4d cant use my account data on my phone i have played for 5 days on my phone. but today when i start install game on PC, log in and i have to play from begining. someone know why? and how to fix it? Sorry for my bad EngriskHuudep1 4d
4d Can't connect at all ("Closed - playful sprites") Hi, It all started two days ago with me being unable to find an opponent in Standard Mode while my friend using the same connection could find them easily (I was just searching for 20 minutes with no result). This happened regardless of the connection, I tried using 3G/Android with no success. Now I can't login to HearthStone anymore, neither on Android/3G, Android/WiFi or PC/WiFi anymore. It says: ... Yep, I did. No success. Is it just me? Thanks in advance. And yep, I turned off firewallQcumba14 4d
4d Rush minions can't attack when played in internet lag Well, my internet seems to be pretty slow at some times (yes, I already contacted my provider), which is noticeble during games. However, when I play a rush minion exactly in such a lagging moment, it first takes a while before the minion is actually on board (this is still normal with lag). It then has its green rush flames around it, but when I try to click it, it is like clicking on the rest of the board: some dust is whiped away. The minion is nonetheless played, but is not able to attack other minions, not even in the next turn. The opponent, however, can attack these minions in his turn, so they really are on board. This is pretty annoying as you might think. kind regardsBigBengel0 4d
5d [PC] Crash on Launch - 2019 Every time I attempt to launch Hearthstone on PC, it crashes with a message saying: Oops! The game crashed. The crash report folder "..." next to the game executable. Each report begins with something along the lines of: Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.5p4_b2e485dc4641] Hearthstone.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Hearthstone.exe at 0023:00a3f157. Error occurred at 2019-01-12_152544. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe, run by Carly. 36% memory in use. 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. 0 MB paging file [0 MB free]. 0 MB user address space [3757 MB free]. Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation. Context: EDI: 0x0000000e ESI: 0x00005853 EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000008 ECX: 0x010d2390 EDX: 0x00000000 EIP: 0x00a3f157 EBP: 0x0176eddc SegCs: 0x00000023 EFlags: 0x00210246 ESP: 0x0176edc8 SegSs: 0x0000002b Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f b7 37 53 56 83 c7 02 e8 c0 1c 01 00 59 59 85 Stack: 0x0176edc8: 00005853 00000000 00001003 010d2390 SX...........#.. 0x0176edd8: 00000000 0176edf4 00a3f2e4 0000000e ......v......... 0x0176ede8: 00000000 00000010 00000001 0176ee60 ............`.v. 0x0176edf8: 009cc04d 0000000e 00000000 00000010 M............... 0x0176ee08: 0176f0c8 0176efa4 04421634 039df710 ..v...v.4.B..... etc. Any thoughts or help? I uninstalled and reinstalled Hearthstone and Battle.net, did not help. It worked yesterday :)Riddlen8 5d
5d Program Running in background Why does Hearthstone/ Battle.net continue to run in the background after I quit Hearthstone ? if i don't restart my computer 3-4 days it stacks up and my computer runs like crapBobulli0 5d
5d Cant ONline..why? Cant Online.. IDK what happenedHappyFeet0 5d
5d Cant submit ticket Tried buying welcome bundle and get stuck to that waiting for authorization. Cant submit a ticket too.Nanadaime0 5d
5d Waiting for authorization I tried buying rastakhan packs with my debit-card which does not support online payment directly. I would like to stop the attempt to proceed with the transaction since it will not work, and since it is now stuck on the "waiting for authorization"-spinning-wheel page, and use my PayPal account instead. This prevents me from accessing the store and playing the arena. I'm on mobile (Android). Tried waiting on that screen for 10 mins. Tried waiting 5 days. Tried switching accounts. Tried reinstalling the app. Thank youJontej22 5d
5d (PC) Crash at Play FIXED I tried running as administrator and using msconfig for selective startup. I also uninstall and reinstall and also attempted to use the repair tool. Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.5p4_b2e485dc4641] Hearthstone.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Hearthstone.exe at 0023:00b9f157. Error occurred at 2019-01-12_195858. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe, run by Jay. 22% memory in use. 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. 0 MB paging file [0 MB free]. 0 MB user address space [3765 MB free]. Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation. Context: EDI: 0x0000000e ESI: 0x00005853 EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000008 ECX: 0x01232390 EDX: 0x00000000 EIP: 0x00b9f157 EBP: 0x018febd4 SegCs: 0x00000023 EFlags: 0x00210246 ESP: 0x018febc0 SegSs: 0x0000002b Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f b7 37 53 56 83 c7 02 e8 c0 1c 01 00 59 59 85 Stack: 0x018febc0: 00005853 00000000 00001003 01232390 SX...........##. 0x018febd0: 00000000 018febec 00b9f2e4 0000000e ................ 0x018febe0: 00000000 00000010 00000001 018fec58 ............X... 0x018febf0: 00b2c04d 0000000e 00000000 00000010 M............... 0x018fec00: 018feec0 018fed9c 04406634 038cb710 ........4f@..... 0x018fec10: 00000025 00000000 01a91350 00000000 %.......P....... 0x018fec20: 00000025 00000042 00000000 00000000 %...B........... 0x018fec30: 01b31c94 00000000 01b34d8c 06fdcc6c .........M..l... 0x018fec40: 00000001 01a857d8 01b46710 01b3b430 .....W...g..0... 0x018fec50: 01b135a8 00aa0000 018fef50 00b2c16e .5......P...n... 0x018fec60: 018fed9c 0123241c 018fef40 00000000 .....$#.@....... 0x018fec70: 00000006 044065e0 0056004e 00440049 .....e@.N.V.I.D. 0x018fec80: 00410049 00470020 00460065 0072006f I.A. .G.e.F.o.r. 0x018fec90: 00650063 00470020 00580054 00310020 c.e. .G.T.X. .1. 0x018feca0: 00380030 00000030 00000000 00000000 0.8.0........... 0x018fecb0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fecc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fecd0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fece0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fecf0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fed00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fed10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fed20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fed30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fed40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fed50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fed60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fed70: 00000000 00000000 000010de 00001b80 ................ 0x018fed80: 37171458 000000a1 c0000000 00000000 X..7............ 0x018fed90: 3fff0000 00008227 00000000 0056004e ...?'.......N.V. 0x018feda0: 00440049 00410049 00470020 00460065 I.D.I.A. .G.e.F. 0x018fedb0: 0072006f 00650063 00470020 00580054 o.r.c.e. .G.T.X. 0x018fedc0: 00310020 00380030 00000030 00000000 .1.0.8.0....... 0x018fedd0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fede0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fedf0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee80: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fee90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 000010de ................ 0x018feea0: 00001b80 37171458 000000a1 c0000000 ....X..7........ 0x018feeb0: 00000000 3fff0000 00008227 00000000 .......?'....... 0x018feec0: 00000010 00000010 013ac3c0 018fef04 ..........:..... 0x018feed0: 009fbbbe 0000001b 00000010 04406638 ............8f@. 0x018feee0: 04406634 0000001a 044065e0 37171458 4f@......e@.X..7 0x018feef0: 018fef38 7488d1a2 018ff36c 013ad8b0 8......tl.....:. 0x018fef00: 037a9a10 038f34d0 038f3450 00001b03 ..z..4..P4...... 0x018fef10: 037a9a10 018fef2c 003e938f 038f34d0 ..z.,.....>..4.. 0x018fef20: 038f34d0 013ac3c0 04406634 018fef40 .4....:.4f@.@... 0x018fef30: 009fb1aa 038f34d0 00000006 044065e0 .....4.......e@. 0x018fef40: 018fef50 009fb5e2 038f34d0 00000042 P........4..B... 0x018fef50: 018ff53c 005bb233 00000000 018ff4e8 <...3.[......... 0x018fef60: 03efc270 03efcdc0 00000001 4449564e p...........NVID 0x018fef70: 47204149 726f4665 47206563 31205854 IA GeForce GTX 1 0x018fef80: 00303830 93800ddb 018ff13c 6c3771ac 080.....<....q7l 0x018fef90: 00000025 ffff9045 038d2a00 00000004 %...E....*...... 0x018fefa0: 0000b100 0000c100 00000000 01a80000 ................ 0x018fefb0: 00000027 6c3dd5f6 00000027 01a86e28 '.....=l'...(n.. 0x018fefc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 07042414 .............$.. 0x018fefd0: 01b7edf0 00440049 01a80340 00000001 ....I.D.@....... 0x018fefe0: 0000077f 00000001 00000000 00000080 ................ 0x018feff0: 00580054 00310020 00380030 00000030 T.X. .1.0.8.0... 0x018ff000: 00000000 00000000 00006fe2 00000000 .........o...... 0x018ff010: 00000000 00000000 8d006fe2 070525a0 .........o...%.. 0x018ff020: 00000000 01010000 00000000 00000027 ............'... 0x018ff030: 00000000 01b7edf8 00000000 00000027 ............'... 0x018ff040: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000027 ............'... 0x018ff050: 00000001 01a907a0 01000000 01a80270 ............p... 0x018ff060: 01a86d18 01000000 00000000 7713b953 .m..........S..w 0x018ff070: 7e804d21 00000001 01abb9a0 77211528 !M.~........(.!w 0x018ff080: 00000000 018ff070 00000000 018ff11c ....p........... 0x018ff090: 771686d0 0810377d 01abb9a0 018ff0b8 ...w}7.......... 0x018ff0a0: 7713b8d0 77211528 01a907a0 00000000 ...w(.!w........ 0x018ff0b0: 01a907a0 00000000 65840000 7713b84d ...........eM..w 0x018ff0c0: 00000000 018ff22c 01a907a0 00000009 ....,........... 0x018ff0d0: 000010de 018ff0e8 7487cd96 65840000 ...........t...e 0x018ff0e0: 00000024 01a80000 018ff12c 018ff208 $.......,....... 0x018ff0f0: 6c3ba28e 00000000 018ff208 6c3dd2b1 ..;l..........=l 0x018ff100: 9380128f 018ff1f4 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff110: 00000001 70abecc1 ca85b309 018ff1f4 .......p........ 0x018ff120: 70ad14b0 00000000 fffffffe 018ff2b4 ...p............ 0x018ff130: 00000000 00000000 00000000 6c378bf0 ..............7l 0x018ff140: 01ac5750 018ff2c0 6c3dd605 6c37918b PW........=l..7l 0x018ff150: 93801163 038d2a00 0135d580 00000004 c....*....5..... 0x018ff160: 00000000 00000000 01abe460 6c53eaa0 ........`.....Sl 0x018ff170: 018ff201 00000000 6c3574b0 00000000 .........t5l.... 0x018ff180: 00000000 00000000 018ff100 00000000 ................ 0x018ff190: 00000000 00000000 00000000 000b0026 ............&... 0x018ff1a0: 00000000 00000000 018ff1f4 6c3540e8 .............@5l 0x018ff1b0: 00000000 013134c0 00000000 00000000 .....41......... 0x018ff1c0: 00000000 0135d580 0000b100 01ac5750 ......5.....PW.. 0x018ff1d0: 0001e490 038d2a00 00000004 00000100 .....*.......... 0x018ff1e0: 018ff100 00000000 01000000 80000000 ................ 0x018ff1f0: 00000000 00000000 6c53eb80 00000000 ..........Sl.... 0x018ff200: 01ac5798 01ac5750 00000000 00000001 .W..PW.......... 0x018ff210: 00000000 00000001 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x018ff220: 00000000 00000000 00000000 65840000 ...............e 0x018ff230: 00000000 00000000 00000001 0000018f ................ 0x018ff240: 00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff250: 00000000 6c53eba0 00000000 00000000 ......Sl........ 0x018ff260: 00000000 00000000 00000001 00000000 ................ 0x018ff270: 00000001 00000000 00000001 00000000 ................ 0x018ff280: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x018ff290: 00000000 6c38dbe0 018ff2ac 6c3b307f ......8l.....0;l 0x018ff2a0: 07042414 00000001 6c3b3060 018ff2cc .$......`0;l.... 0x018ff2b0: 6c38ac4e 01b46df8 0704241c 6c38ab90 N.8l.m...$....8l 0x018ff2c0: 0135d590 00000000 01b46de0 018ff2e0 ..5......m...... 0x018ff2d0: 6c387e5a 01b46dd8 00000000 6c387e30 Z~8l.m......0~8l 0x018ff2e0: 018ff490 6c37784f 6c3dd5f6 6c37779a ....Ox7l..=l.w7l 0x018ff2f0: 93801733 6c377310 6c377500 00000000 3....s7l.u7l.... 0x018ff300: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff310: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff320: 00000000 00000000 013134c0 00000000 .........41..... 0x018ff330: 00000000 00000000 01ac5750 0135d580 ........PW....5. 0x018ff340: 01ac5750 00176c58 0135d590 0056004e PW..Xl....5.N.V. 0x018ff350: 00440049 00410049 00470020 00460065 I.D.I.A. .G.e.F. 0x018ff360: 0072006f 00650063 00470020 0056004e o.r.c.e. .G.N.V. 0x018ff370: 00440049 00410049 00470020 00460065 I.D.I.A. .G.e.F. 0x018ff380: 0072006f 00650063 00470020 00580054 o.r.c.e. .G.T.X. 0x018ff390: 00310020 00380030 00000030 00000000 .1.0.8.0....... 0x018ff3a0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff3b0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff3c0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff3d0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff3e0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff3f0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff400: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff410: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff420: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff430: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff440: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff450: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff460: 00000000 00000000 00000000 000010de ................ 0x018ff470: 00001b80 37171458 000000a1 c0000000 ....X..7........ 0x018ff480: 00000000 3fff0000 00008227 00000000 .......?'....... 0x018ff490: 6c3b6323 07041f80 6c3b6300 018ff4c0 #c;l.....c;l.... 0x018ff4a0: 6c388359 07041fb4 000001a0 038f34d0 Y.8l.........4.. 0x018ff4b0: 0000001a 000001a0 00000010 000001a0 ................ 0x018ff4c0: 0000001a 00000042 018ff500 009fbbbe ....B........... 0x018ff4d0: 000001a0 00000010 03efc270 03efcdc0 ........p....... 0x018ff4e0: 00000001 00000001 00000000 6c382c00 .............,8l 0x018ff4f0: 6c388930 07041f80 07041fac 00000000 0.8l............ 0x018ff500: 00000042 009fb8d0 07041fb4 01ac5750 B...........PW.. 0x018ff510: 00000017 00000000 011557a8 00000c00 .........W...... 0x018ff520: 0704241c 005bd275 000001a0 01efc270 .$..u.[.....p... 0x018ff530: 00000006 43000000 005bd283 018ff558 .......C..[.X... 0x018ff540: 005bfcce 03efcdc0 005f67d3 00000002 ..[......g_..... 0x018ff550: f5800000 0456a6e0 018ff580 00603a16 ......V......:`. 0x018ff560: 00000002 00000001 f5800000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff570: 00000001 0101f5a4 00009a57 0000f580 ........W....... 0x018ff580: 018ff5a0 00594cbc 00000002 00000001 .....LY......... 0x018ff590: 00000000 00000001 037a8301 007b1aad ..........z...{. 0x018ff5a0: 018ff5fc 00596af8 00000001 00000000 .....jY......... 0x018ff5b0: 00000000 037a8300 00b9c609 018ff848 ......z.....H... 0x018ff5c0: 00ba1770 d829ca93 fffffffe 00b9c147 p.....).....G... 0x018ff5d0: 0071819d 00000000 63726f66 66672d65 ..q.....force-gf 0x018ff5e0: 6f6a2d78 00007362 0000000e 00000042 x-jobs......B... 0x018ff5f0: 007181e2 03efbf00 001e8fe8 018ff650 ..q.........P... 0x018ff600: 00a07403 00000001 011e8fe8 011e9008 .t.............. 0x018ff610: 00a05b7f 00000000 00000042 038f39f0 .[......B....9.. 0x018ff620: 0000000b 012326a0 00000000 00000000 .....&#......... 0x018ff630: 0000000b 00000042 03efbfa4 00000000 ....B........... 0x018ff640: 00000140 00000000 00cf0000 00000001 @............... 0x018ff650: 018ff7b0 00386feb 00000000 00b9f867 .....o8.....g... 0x018ff660: 00000000 016b1000 038c7850 0000003c ......k.Px..<... 0x018ff670: 018ff678 401d47fe 0000000d 0000003c x....G.@....<... 0x018ff680: 00000042 00000000 00000400 00000000 B............... 0x018ff690: 000011c1 00000000 01fa2780 00000001 .........'...... 0x018ff6a0: 038cbd50 00000042 04100800 bfebfbff P...B........... 0x018ff6b0: 000306c3 00000042 00000042 038cbc10 ....B...B....... 0x018ff6c0: 00000041 1c004121 01c0003f 0000003f A...!A..?...?... 0x018ff6d0: 00000041 00000042 038c79d0 00000033 A...B....y..3... 0x018ff6e0: 00000000 1c004143 01c0003f 00000033 ....CA..?...3... 0x018ff6f0: 00000042 1c03c163 03c0003f 00001fff B...c...?....... 0x018ff700: 00000006 01fa1900 01fa05b8 018ff700 ................ 0x018ff710: 038c78d0 00000038 01fa23b0 0129d180 .x..8....#....). 0x018ff720: 0000000f 00000038 00000042 016b1000 ....8...B.....k. 0x018ff730: 00000000 00637465 00646567 01fa2901 ....etc.ged..).. 0x018ff740: 018ff758 00000003 00000042 038c7950 X.......B...Py.. 0x018ff750: 038c7988 038c7988 016b1000 038c7950 .y...y....k.Py.. 0x018ff760: 0000003b 018ff794 00ba61e7 7e804ae5 ;........a...J.~ 0x018ff770: 0000003b 00000042 037a83a0 037a83a0 ;...B.....z...z. 0x018ff780: 037a83a0 00000000 018ff7a0 00b9a0a5 ..z............. 0x018ff790: 01a84093 018ff7b0 00bbd6ca 00000000 .@.............. 0x018ff7a0: 01328520 037a83e0 00000000 006b1001 .2...z.......k. 0x018ff7b0: 018ff7c8 00b61b78 00310000 00000000 ....x.....1..... 0x018ff7c0: 01a84095 00000005 018ff858 00b9f814 .@......X....... 0x018ff7d0: 00310000 00000000 01a84095 00000005 ..1......@...... 0x018ff7e0: d8965333 00b9f867 00b9f867 016b1000 3S..g...g.....k. 0x018ff7f0: 00000044 01a823aa 01a8238a 01a82324 D....#...#..$#.. 0x018ff800: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff810: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x018ff820: 00000005 00000000 00000187 018ff854 ............T... 0x018ff830: 00bb15ed c0000005 00b9f867 00000000 ........g....... 0x018ff840: 018ff7e0 018fe5f4 018ff8b4 00ba1770 ............p... 0x018ff850: d829c8b3 00000000 018ff868 75bafe09 ..).....h......u 0x018ff860: 016b1000 75bafdf0 018ff8c4 7715662d ..k....u....-f.w 0x018ff870: 016b1000 7e804579 00000000 00000000 ..k.yE.~........ 0x018ff880: 016b1000 c0000005 7492a0e0 258938a0 ..k........t.8.% 0x018ff890: 258938a0 00000000 00000000 018fe5d4 .8.%............ 0x018ff8a0: 7492a0e0 511b9840 00000000 018ff874 ...t@..Q....t... 0x018ff8b0: 018fe5d4 018ff8cc 771686d0 08102ffd ...........w./.. 0x018ff8c0: 00000000 018ff8d4 771565fd ffffffff .........e.w.... 0x018ff8d0: 7717518f 00000000 00000000 00b9f867 .Q.w........g... 0x018ff8e0: 016b1000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ..k............. 0x018ff8f0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff900: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff910: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff920: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff930: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff940: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff950: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff960: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff970: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff980: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff990: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff9a0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff9b0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff9c0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff9d0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff9e0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ff9f0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa80: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffa90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffaa0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffab0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffac0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffad0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffae0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffaf0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb80: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffb90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffba0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffbb0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffbc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffbd0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffbe0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffbf0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc80: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffc90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffca0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffcb0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffcc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffcd0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffce0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffcf0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd80: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffd90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffda0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffdb0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffdc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffdd0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffde0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffdf0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe80: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffe90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffea0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffeb0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffec0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffed0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffee0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffef0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff10: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff30: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff50: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff60: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff70: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff80: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fff90: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fffa0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fffb0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fffc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fffd0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018fffe0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x018ffff0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ Module 1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe Image Base: 0x00310000 Image Size: 0x01229000 File Size: 18209256 File Time: 2019-01-12_102744 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 13.0.3.28329 ProdVer: 13.0.3.28329 Module 2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Mono\mono.dll Image Base: 0x10000000 Image Size: 0x00231000 File Size: 2117056 File Time: 2019-01-12_102808 Version: Company: Unity Technologies Product: libmono FileDesc: Unity Technologies fork of mono runtime FileVer: 1.0.0.1 ProdVer: 1.0.0.1 Module 3 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll Image Base: 0x5bc10000 Image Size: 0x0022f000 File Size: 2265072 File Time: 2018-12-06_051502 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA GeForce Experience FileDesc: NVIDIA Game Proxy FileVer: 3.16.0.140 ProdVer: 3.16.0.140 Module 4 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_01c064f3d89f92be\nvwgf2um.dll Image Base: 0x63970000 Image Size: 0x01ecf000 File Size: 32231760 File Time: 2018-12-11_204322 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA D3D10 drivers FileDesc: NVIDIA D3D10 Driver, Version 417.35 FileVer: 25.21.14.1735 ProdVer: 25.21.14.1735 Module 5 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_01c064f3d89f92be\nvldumd.dll Image Base: 0x65840000 Image Size: 0x000c6000 File Size: 799024 File Time: 2018-12-11_204258 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA driver loader FileDesc: NVIDIA Driver Loader, Version 417.35 FileVer: 25.21.14.1735 ProdVer: 25.21.14.1735 Module 6 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll Image Base: 0x66d20000 Image Size: 0x0018f000 File Size: 1522176 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Image Helper FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\audioplugin_fluxer.dll Image Base: 0x67090000 Image Size: 0x00088000 File Size: 543720 File Time: 2019-01-12_102758 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 8 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll Image Base: 0x68760000 Image Size: 0x0003f000 File Size: 244736 File Time: 2018-09-15_022932 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OpenGL Utility Library DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 9 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll Image Base: 0x69520000 Image Size: 0x000d9000 File Size: 755200 File Time: 2018-09-15_022932 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OpenGL Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 10 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll Image Base: 0x6c340000 Image Size: 0x00229000 File Size: 2264344 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Direct3D 11 Runtime FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 11 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll Image Base: 0x6f7b0000 Image Size: 0x000c5000 File Size: 787456 File Time: 2018-09-15_022902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI Custom Marshaller FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 12 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll Image Base: 0x6f880000 Image Size: 0x00010000 File Size: 48640 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 13 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll Image Base: 0x6f890000 Image Size: 0x0006a000 File Size: 406016 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 14 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL Image Base: 0x6f930000 Image Size: 0x0000b000 File Size: 28160 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Hid User Library FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 15 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll Image Base: 0x6fdb0000 Image Size: 0x000bd000 File Size: 766688 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows HTTP Services FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 16 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll Image Base: 0x700a0000 Image Size: 0x00026000 File Size: 140288 File Time: 2018-09-15_022908 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Desktop Window Manager API FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 17 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll Image Base: 0x700d0000 Image Size: 0x0000d000 File Size: 36864 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 18 C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll Image Base: 0x70430000 Image Size: 0x0007b000 File Size: 481280 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft UxTheme Library FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 19 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll Image Base: 0x70a10000 Image Size: 0x00090000 File Size: 580024 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DNS Client API DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 20 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll Image Base: 0x70aa0000 Image Size: 0x000a4000 File Size: 661096 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DirectX Graphics Infrastructure FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 21 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmmbase.dll Image Base: 0x70b60000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 132392 File Time: 2018-09-15_022902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base Multimedia Extension API DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 22 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x70ba0000 Image Size: 0x00033000 File Size: 197832 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: IP Helper API FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 23 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll Image Base: 0x70cd0000 Image Size: 0x00024000 File Size: 134512 File Time: 2018-09-15_022902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: MCI API DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 24 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll Image Base: 0x70e70000 Image Size: 0x00029000 File Size: 153408 File Time: 2018-09-15_022908 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT MARTA provider FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 25 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll Image Base: 0x71f20000 Image Size: 0x00052000 File Size: 324616 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 26 C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll Image Base: 0x72aa0000 Image Size: 0x0002f000 File Size: 185608 File Time: 2018-09-15_022908 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 27 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll Image Base: 0x74660000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 27328 File Time: 2018-09-15_022914 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Version Checking and File Installation Libraries FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 28 C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll Image Base: 0x74750000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 31728 File Time: 2018-09-15_022902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base cryptographic API DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 29 C:\WINDOWS\System32\SspiCli.dll Image Base: 0x74760000 Image Size: 0x00020000 File Size: 122400 File Time: 2018-09-15_022902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Security Support Provider Interface FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 30 C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Image Base: 0x74780000 Image Size: 0x001f9000 File Size: 2072384 File Time: 2018-12-21_120656 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT BASE API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.134 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.134 Module 31 C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll Image Base: 0x74980000 Image Size: 0x00054000 File Size: 341560 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Power Profile Helper DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll Image Base: 0x749e0000 Image Size: 0x0009b000 File Size: 628248 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OLEAUT32.DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 33 C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll Image Base: 0x74a80000 Image Size: 0x00199000 File Size: 1668784 File Time: 2018-09-15_022908 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Crypto API32 FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 34 C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll Image Base: 0x74c20000 Image Size: 0x00019000 File Size: 95488 File Time: 2018-09-15_022848 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT Image Helper FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 35 C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll Image Base: 0x74c40000 Image Size: 0x00017000 File Size: 88304 File Time: 2018-09-15_022906 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Win32u FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 36 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll Image Base: 0x74c60000 Image Size: 0x000fc000 File Size: 1026992 File Time: 2018-12-21_120700 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft OLE for Windows FileVer: 10.0.17763.134 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.134 Module 37 C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll Image Base: 0x74dc0000 Image Size: 0x00081000 File Size: 515624 File Time: 2018-09-15_022906 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: COM+ Configuration Catalog FileVer: 2001.12.10941.16384 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 38 C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll Image Base: 0x74e50000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 20144 File Time: 2018-09-15_022846 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: NSI User-mode interface DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 39 C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptsp.dll Image Base: 0x74e60000 Image Size: 0x00012000 File Size: 67648 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Cryptographic Service Provider API FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 40 C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll Image Base: 0x74e80000 Image Size: 0x0003b000 File Size: 235496 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Configuration Manager DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 41 C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.DLL Image Base: 0x74ec0000 Image Size: 0x00045000 File Size: 277560 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Trust Verification APIs FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 42 C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll Image Base: 0x74f10000 Image Size: 0x005fb000 File Size: 6306152 File Time: 2018-12-21_120700 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft WinRT Storage API FileVer: 10.0.17763.168 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.168 Module 43 C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll Image Base: 0x75610000 Image Size: 0x00199000 File Size: 1675712 File Time: 2018-12-21_120700 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.168 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.168 Module 44 C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll Image Base: 0x757b0000 Image Size: 0x000c0000 File Size: 779376 File Time: 2018-09-15_022902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT CRT DLL FileVer: 7.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 45 C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll Image Base: 0x75870000 Image Size: 0x00278000 File Size: 2594872 File Time: 2019-01-08_144128 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft COM for Windows FileVer: 10.0.17763.253 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.253 Module 46 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll Image Base: 0x75af0000 Image Size: 0x0000e000 File Size: 50608 File Time: 2018-09-15_022908 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: ASN.1 Runtime APIs FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 47 C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll Image Base: 0x75b00000 Image Size: 0x00079000 File Size: 492432 File Time: 2018-09-15_022902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 48 C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll Image Base: 0x75b80000 Image Size: 0x0000f000 File Size: 51336 File Time: 2018-09-15_022906 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: AppModel API Host FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 49 C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL Image Base: 0x75b90000 Image Size: 0x000e0000 File Size: 649264 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT BASE API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 50 C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll Image Base: 0x75cd0000 Image Size: 0x0054d000 File Size: 5585056 File Time: 2018-12-21_120702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Shell Common Dll FileVer: 10.0.17763.168 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.168 Module 51 C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll Image Base: 0x76220000 Image Size: 0x000bf000 File Size: 782968 File Time: 2018-12-21_120656 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Remote Procedure Call Runtime FileVer: 10.0.17763.194 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.194 Module 52 C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll Image Base: 0x762e0000 Image Size: 0x00044000 File Size: 274224 File Time: 2018-09-15_022914 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Shell Light-weight Utility Library FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 53 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll Image Base: 0x767e0000 Image Size: 0x00123000 File Size: 1195640 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 54 C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x76a80000 Image Size: 0x00006000 File Size: 17208 File Time: 2018-09-15_022908 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Process Status Helper FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 55 C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll Image Base: 0x76a90000 Image Size: 0x0007e000 File Size: 507400 File Time: 2018-09-15_022900 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Advanced Windows 32 Base API FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 56 C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll Image Base: 0x76b10000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 138376 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: GDI Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 57 C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll Image Base: 0x76b50000 Image Size: 0x00089000 File Size: 555440 File Time: 2018-09-15_022908 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: SHCORE FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 58 C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll Image Base: 0x76be0000 Image Size: 0x00080000 File Size: 516496 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 59 C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll Image Base: 0x76c60000 Image Size: 0x00062000 File Size: 398208 File Time: 2018-09-15_022848 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 60 C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll Image Base: 0x76cd0000 Image Size: 0x00019000 File Size: 96760 File Time: 2018-09-15_022910 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 61 C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll Image Base: 0x76cf0000 Image Size: 0x00167000 File Size: 1467344 File Time: 2018-12-21_120702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: GDI Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.194 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.194 Module 62 C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll Image Base: 0x76e60000 Image Size: 0x0001c000 File Size: 106384 File Time: 2018-09-15_022900 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: User Profile Basic API FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 63 C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll Image Base: 0x76e80000 Image Size: 0x0005f000 File Size: 384272 File Time: 2018-09-15_022902 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 64 C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll Image Base: 0x76ee0000 Image Size: 0x00025000 File Size: 144312 File Time: 2018-09-15_022908 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 65 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll Image Base: 0x76f10000 Image Size: 0x0013d000 File Size: 1296552 File Time: 2018-09-15_022904 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: MSCTF Server DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.1 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.1 Module 66 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Image Base: 0x770f0000 Image Size: 0x0019c000 File Size: 1674688 File Time: 2018-12-21_120656 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: NT Layer DLL FileVer: 10.0.17763.194 ProdVer: 10.0.17763.194 == [end of error.log] == C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_01c064f3d89f92be\nvwgf2um.dll:nvwgf2um.dll (63970000), size: 32305152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_01c064f3d89f92be\nvwgf2um.dll', fileVersion: 25.21.14.1735 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll:nvspcap.dll (5BC10000), size: 2289664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll', fileVersion: 3.16.0.140 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll:ntmarta.dll (70E70000), size: 167936 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.17763.1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (74DC0000), size: 528384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll', fileVersion: 2001.12.10941.16384 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (700D0000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.17763.1 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (6F890000), size: 434176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.17763.1 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (6F880000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.17763.1 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (6F7B0000), size: 806912 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.17763.1 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (66D20000), size: 1634304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.17763.1 ========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ================== ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00B9F157) 0x00B9F157 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00B9F2E4) 0x00B9F2E4 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00B2C04D) 0x00B2C04D (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00B2C16E) 0x00B2C16E (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 005BB233) 0x005BB233 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 005BFCCE) 0x005BFCCE (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00603A16) 0x00603A16 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00594CBC) 0x00594CBC (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00596AF8) 0x00596AF8 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00A07403) 0x00A07403 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00386FEB) 0x00386FEB (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00B61B78) 0x00B61B78 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00B9F814) 0x00B9F814 (Hearthstone) 0x75BAFE09 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk 0x7715662D (ntdll) RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath 0x771565FD (ntdll) RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath ========== END OF STACKTRACE =========== **** Crash! ****HypePlayer1 5d
5d Wild Bundle I bought the 40 pack wild bundle for 24.99, opened the packs, went to my collection and there are no new cards. I've been playing Hearthstone for years. Where are my cards?Kalubah1 5d
6d Linking two accounts Hi I had made an account with blizzard some years ago and scince then ive lost all ways of connecting with it i know the email that i used but not the username now after a few years of not having an account i made one last year and would like to link the accounts on my older account all i played was hearthstone and enjoyed it and had put some money into it. But on my newer account i own destiny 2 which ive put some money on along with overwatch and CoD BO4 betaSneezyAn0s6 6d
6d 30 fps on iPhone x ? I play this game in iPhone x but it runs only 30fps but when I hold the screen it run 60 fps, when I release the screen it back at 30 fps. How can I run 60 fps .Miclebay0 6d
6d Can't login to Apple For a couple of years I can not log in to your account from any apple device, as well as create a new account. Or you receive a different error, or does not ship! This is an unprecedented nightmare as because of this I can not enjoy the game to the full! My Mail [Removed by Blizzard] understand I'm desperate for 3 years can not play your favorite game!!!Ermillion2 6d
6d Playful Sprites ... error! (Fixed) Getting this error while trying to log into Hearthstone http://prntscr.com/m4vbug How can I fix this?SandhuMrt3 6d
6d Android app runs very slow after 1 game Hey, I made a break from the game for 6 months and now I'm back and can't play the game for more that 3 games. After 5 minutes it starts slowly to freeze. I did already reinstalled the game, no change. The game used to run on this exact device before without any issues, could play for hours. Also I noticed that the phone goes into standby if I don't touch the screen, usually it won't do that. Anyone an idea?pixpaw5 6d
6d Chinese Phone setting game to Chinese servers, not US servers I bought a Xiaomi 8 from China, and I am trying to play Hearthstone, however, the game sends me to the Chinese servers and I can't change my server to the US. I reinstalled the game and I am able to log in once, but the game sends me to the Chinese servers after I try to log in again. I used to be able to just enter the game and play, but now I have to reinstall the game every time I want to play. Please help me, thanks.ASZNLegion14 6d