Technical Support

Aug 16, 2013 Welcome to Hearthstone Tech Support! Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Hearthstone. This forum exists to provide Hearthstone customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the Bug Report forum. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Velnrak0 Aug 16, 2013
Apr 9, 2014 How to Report Hacks/Exploits/Cheating As per the Forums Code of Conduct, under no circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have their thread deleted immediately and may receive further action, such as a restriction in posting privileges. If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking into the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. We thank you in advance for your reports. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing? // https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Glaxigrav \\Glaxigrav0 Apr 9, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 How to Fix Disconnections/Latency Given the large range of Hearthstone players, from experienced techs to new PC/tablet gamers, we wanted to put together a quick guide on what to look for if you experience frequent disconnects. This guide will walk you through basic troubleshooting on how to configure Hearthstone for optimal play. Table of Contents 1. Updating your Operating System 2. Optimizing your Internet Connection 3. Configuring Your Local Network 4. Updating your Drivers 5. Closing Applications 6. Disabling Firewalls/Security Software 7. Looking for Malware 8. What to post for assistanceGlaxigrav8 Jun 4, 2014
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 20, 2015 Hearthstone Account Security Reminder We want everyone’s experience with Hearthstone to be fun and as free of issues as possible. With that in mind, we’d like to share a quick reminder regarding your Hearthstone account security. To have the best experience with Hearthstone, we recommend that you avoid rooting or jailbreaking the device you use to play. Doing so can cause adverse effects: • It can increase your exposure to malware • Unpredictable results can occur when running Hearthstone on such a device • You might experience bugs or instability that you otherwise wouldn’t In addition, it’s important that you never share your account information with others. A Blizzard employee will never ask for your password, and sharing it puts your account security at risk.Daxxarri0 Jul 20, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Android Phone Installation - Not Enough Space We are currently aware of an issue players may experience when installing Hearthstone on Android Phone devices. This can be caused by altering the default installation location or not having enough space in the installation destination. Hearthstone for Android phones must be downloaded to your internal memory. We recommend having 2GB of free space available to account for any future updates. Before opening/installing Hearthstone, move the app to an SD card if your device allows it. We recommend opening/installing Hearthstone AFTER it has been moved. Our Hearthstone System Requirements article has information regarding the minimum requirements for devices to be eligible for installation. If you have additional questions about Hearthstone, feel free to check out our Frequently Asked Questions!Glaxigrav0 Apr 17, 2015
Jan 9 Hearthstone Patch 6.2 - iOS Hello everyone, Hearthstone 6.2 is live on all platforms except iOS, and logging into an updated client will prevent players from logging on their unpatched Apple device. This is something we're aware of and looking into. We'll provide more updates as they become available. Please also follow @BlizzardCS for further updates.Hagut27 Jan 9
Dec 21 Common solutions In many cases Hearthstone doesn't work for people and after helping them a few have said one of the answers I provided worked out for them. Yet many of these easy/quick fixes aren't always known among the community and some are left with no answer. (Even though I check the forums basically every day, every now and then some do slip past.) So... If you are having issues running Hearthstone here are the common issues and possible solutions. :) (Note; all of these solutions assume you meet the minimum requirements for Hearthstone. Obviously if you don't then there is a higher chance you'll have problems that can't be resolved.) - - - Other games run fine, but Hearthstone crashes or will not load This is likely a conflict with another program. Be sure none of these are on your system. Check your Control Panel -> Programs tab. Uninstall ones you see which are on this list and hopefully that will clear up the conflict. Known conflicting programs NetWorx D3DOverrider MacAfee SiteAdvisor Raptr Norton (when installed with default settings) Lightspark Sneaker Script font Panda Antivirus Kaspersky - an issue with 'pause protection' causes connectivity issuesPossible conflicting programs Internet Download Manager AMD Gaming Evolved Gigabyte App center Evga precision Riva Tuner Mumble - related to the overlay settings being on (default setting) RazerComms - possible conflict with an update around May 12, 2015 - related to black flashing or purple colors on mouse-over activities Multiple antivirus programs - http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13021652494#7 G-Sync (possible conflicting technology; try disabling this for Hearthstone) AsusGameFirstService - included with Asus ROG laptops since the G751 XtremeTuner PlusKnown conflicting hardware MAYFLASH GameCube Controller Adapter It is also possible some files have been lost or corrupt. Try a "scan and repair" of the Hearthstone client. On the Hearthstone tab on the battle.net client, click the gear to open the options, then "scan and repair". - - - My screen is pink/purple! This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. In the short term you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg Long-term to prevent issues like this in the future you'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu - - - My mouse isn't where it appears -or- is invisible -or- I am trying to click, but the clicks aren't registering It's unknown what causes this, but this seems linked to changing resolution or switching from windowed to non-windowed mode. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg - - - Text is garbled or missing, or card art is missing/purple/green This is often a conflict with an outdated graphic card driver. You'll want to update your graphic card drivers. If you know which you have you can find them below... AMD; http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Nvidia; (it's easiest to install the GeForce Experience and have it check for you automatically) http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience Intel; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu - - - I disconnected from a game, and now when I restart Hearthstone I'm connected to "UNKNOWN" in a match and nothing happens This is an older and very rare known bug. The server should automatically 'release you' from this game at some point (which can take anywhere between 15 minutes and 1 hour.) If, however, it's been an hour or more and you still get logged in to a stuck game you can try the old work-around. Try logging in to a different region and going through the tutorial and playing at least one game in casual or ranked. After that try returning to your home region. - - - I am logging in for the first time after a season has ended, but I can't get past the new rank screen. It's unknown what causes this, but you can try logging in from a different system if one is available to do so, or you can try changing resolution, or setting the game to run windowed and then back to full screen (or the reverse if you run the other way.) If you can't change that setting, you can reset your graphic settings from outside of the game. When Hearthstone is not running, open up the Battle.net desktop application. (Log in.) On any game's tab above the main picture there is an icon of a gear. Click the gear and select "game settings", then "reset user options" for Hearthstone. Example picture; http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg If, for some reason, this does not clear the issue, try logging in to a different region where you had no previous rank and then log back in to your home region. - - - Hearthstone fails to launch and is 'non-responsive' or fails to load. Try setting Hearthstone to a compatibility mode for a previous version of Windows. To do this, navigate to your Battle.net folder on your hard drive, then the Hearthstone folder, then right click on the Hearthstone application and select "properties". On the compatibility tab check on "Compatibility mode". If you are on Windows 10 I'd recommend try setting it to Windows 8 or 7. If you are on Windows 8.1 try setting it to Windows 7. - - - I can't patch the game -or- the game patches to x% and never gets past A few have mentioned you can use this article to manually patch the game, which may serve as a workaround if it isn't automatically patching correctly. https://battle.net/support/article/7552 - - - My chat box doesn't seem to receive messages. It's possible you are set to away or busy, which may be blocking messages. Be sure you are set to "online". http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example2.jpg - - - I disconnect from Hearthstone all the time and it makes me *(#%&*!. See below. - - - I disenchanted some cards and Hearthstone crashed. Unfortunately this is a known issue with no work-around. Blizzard is aware of the bug and working to resolve it. - - - I always get a "playful sprites" error in one region, but there is no maintenance. My friend can play on my system just fine. For a very very VERY extreme few, there can be an overall corruption of all of your deck data which prevents play in a single region, regardless of when you try and log in. If you can't play in a region, but someone else can log in on your system and play just fine, try deleting ALL of your custom decks, log out, log back in to Hearthstone and then create new ones. - - - I disconnected from or left an Arena pick and now there are no cards showing for my next pick. It's unclear what causes this bug, but several users have confirmed a workaround to clear this. Do the following steps: If you are on a mobile device, log out of the device. (Don't just close the app, actually log out of it.) Log in to your battle.net account on a desktop client. This workaround ONLY works through the desktop client. Enter Hearthstone in a different region than the region the arena pick is stuck. Click to initiate an arena run, but cancel out before being charged. (Or go through the run if you play there normally and would like to do so.) Note: If you have no collections in other regions you'll likely have to play through the tutorial before getting access to the arena. Log out of the desktop client. Return to your home device and home region. The arena picks should continue normally. - - - When playing, my Internet completely shuts off. A very small number of people have reported this issue. There are two conditions which seem to cause this. You have an outdated modem or router. Outdated network protocol, bios, software, or hardware can prevent normal function. Call your ISP and have them check the hardware they gave to you to be sure it's up to date, both in features and settings. You may be using Internet Connection Sharing (instead of a router). This may cause issues with connectivity. - - - I am a Rogers Internet customer and I have an unstable connection. Several users of the Rogers service have noticed this. It seems they have a few pieces of hardware which don't seem to play well with the Internet. A few have mentioned the 'old modem' (model CGN3) seems to have few to no issues compared to newer ones. See this thread for details; http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/17334213285 - - - I don't hear Hearthstone game sounds, but I do hear other sounds. Sometimes your operating system will set sounds of different programs independently. Left click on your speaker icon in the system tray and be sure Hearthstone isn't muted. If you use special headphone software that too might be independently controlling sound of various programs. Check Hearthstone isn't muted there as well. - - - I have extremely poor framerate. This is most likely being caused by an older driver or incompatible hardware. I'd recommend creating a new thread and describing the issue. However, this can also be caused by an outdated version of Hearthstone which is not updating correctly, or has had files become corrupt. You may want to try a "scan and repair" of the installation. (Located below the part circled in this picture.) http://www.rabb1t.com/temp/example1.jpg In very very rare occasion something with the Hearthstone installation may become so off or corrupt that scan and repair doesn't detect it. In this case completely uninstalling Hearthstone and re-downloading the client may fix the issue. Again, in the picture above, select the last option "uninstall game". After a brief period the game will be deleted. I'd recommend quitting out of battle.net just to be sure that temp files are forgotten, and then re-launch battle.net and select "install" where play would normally appear. - - - Cannot read or write error https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZBNTBGS8000002Arabb1t100 Dec 21
Oct 3 Failed to load mono If you are seeing an error that Hearthstone has failed to load mono library after the recent update, please run the Scan & Repair option on the Battle.net App. Scan & Repair 1) Open the Battle.net desktop app. 2) Click the icon of the game you are trying to repair. 3) Click Options below the title of the game and select Scan and Repair. 4) Click Begin Scan. 5) Wait for the repair to finish.Eloemaz0 Oct 3
Apr 27 Whispers of the Old Gods Launch - Known Issues Greetings, adventurers! We're currently tracking several known issues that may affect your gameplay. In addition to Known Bugs from our Bug Report Forums, keep an eye out for these troublesome tech issues below: Hearthstone on iOS Crashing While Opening Packs Players on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc) may experience a crash when opening card packs. If you disconnect or crash while opening cards, these cards are automatically added to your Collection and are not lost. We do sincerely apologize for the confusion this causes when reviewing your Collection, and are working on a resolution. In the meantime, players with alternative platforms (PC/Android) can open cards on these devices without worry. If you still are unable to see certain cards, make sure to sort/filter your Collection by Wild format. Filtering by Standard will hide all cards not currently part of Year of the Kraken. Did Not Receive 3 Free Packs After Logging In In order for players to receive their 3 free Whispers of the Old Gods packs for logging in, they must first complete The Duelist quest. The Duelist is available after completing the Tutorial, and is accomplished by playing 3 games in Play mode. Opening the Friend's List on Mac Causes a Crash This issue is not affecting all Mac users, however select machines are experiencing an issue opening the Friends List resulting in a crash. Our Hearthstone Mac Team is aware and working on a resolution. The Wild/Standard Toggle is Missing on the Play Screen Some players are reporting that after patching, they are unable to see the toggle that should appear between the Ranked/Casual modes in the Play screen for Wild/Standard modes. Players who do not have any Wild cards will not see the toggle. Crafting a Wild format card will cause the toggle to appear. Old Murk-Eye and Captain's Parrot Not Awarded We will be re-enabling the Quests to acquire Old Murk-Eye and Captain’s Parrot starting with the launch of Whispers of the Old Gods in your region. These Quests will be re-enabled until Sunday, May 1 at 11:59 PM PDT. We expect this to be a one-time only extension for these quests as part of our rollout of the standard and wild formats. If you have met the requirements to acquire Old-Murk Eye and/or Captain’s Parrot and have not yet received your reward, please re-log into Hearthstone after Whispers of the Old Gods goes live in your region to receive them. After the official release of Whispers of the Old Gods, Captain’s Parrot and Old Murk-Eye will only be available through crafting. Please note that since we’re re-enabling the quest, our Support team will no longer be assisting with this, and there is thus no need for you to submit additional Support requests regarding these cards. Edit: Note that Old Murk-Eye and Captain's Parrot are Wild cards. If your Collection is sorted by Standard, these cards will be hidden. Changing the filter to Wild will show them in your Collection. Resolved Issues Unable to Log In or In-Game Lag [Update - 1:00pm PDT (4/27)]: This issue has now been resolved. If you continue to experience connectivity issues, please follow our Connection Troubleshooting Steps. If the issue persists, please create a new topic or contact us. [Update - 9:45pm PDT (4/26)]: Our engineers have worked to improve login quality throughout the day, and we are currently seeing vast improvements on login successes. We are still aware of some in-game latency when performing certain actions outside of a match (accessing Play and Solo Adventures, editing decks, viewing your Collection, etc), but gameplay within a match has also greatly recovered. We will continue to monitor performance and stability as more players log in to explore the new content and claim their Whispers of the Old Gods card packs. ----- Players attempting to log into Hearthstone may experience a Playful Sprites error, or Waiting for a Table messaging. Our engineers are working on improving the login experience, but in the meantime closing the client and attempting to log back in repeatedly should allow you to enter the game. We understand the frustration this is causing, and hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll provide an update in this thread as work continues. C'Thun and Beckoner of Evil Are Not Available After Login [Update - 1:00pm PDT (4/27)]: This issue was a side-effect of the ongoing login issues, and should now be resolved. If you log in and do not see C'Thun and the Beckoner of Evil toasts or in your Collection, please create a topic in our Bug Report Forum. ----- Some players may find that after logging in they have not been awarded C'Thun or the Beckoner of Evil cards. Exiting the game and logging back in will grant them to your account - while you may not see a toast notification after logging in, these cards should be present in your Collection.Glaxigrav2 Apr 27
Oct 21, 2015 Android Slowdowns When Queueing or using Collection Manager Players using an Android device that has a PowerVR 540/544 GPU may be experiencing a slowdown when queuing for a match or entering the collection manager. We are currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, loading the collection manager multiple times may prevent the slowdown from occurring. You can go to GSMArena.com and search by the model of your device to find out if it has a PowerVR 540 or 544 GPU.Glaxigrav0 Oct 21, 2015
Aug 24, 2014 Helpful Billing Information & Troubleshooting Basics Greetings, We'd like to provide several links to some helpful billing information and troubleshooting basics that we hope will assist you in resolving minor issues and answer common questions that may arise. Helpful Billing Information Buying Hearthstone Cards Hearthstone Refund and Restoration Policy Troubleshooting Basics Hearthstone System Requirements Hearthstone Crash/Lockup Troubleshooting Disconnection and Latency troubleshooting Battle.net Updates get Stuck or Fail Hearthstone Uninstall Instructions Additional support articles can be found in our Hearthstone Support page.Roraks1 Aug 24, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Hearthstone iPad Support Hey all! Due to the controlled nature of Apple's iOS setup, Blizzard Entertainment is limited on what troubleshooting assistance we can provide in regards to app support. Please see below for some frequently asked questions as well as troubleshooting steps if you find yourself encountering any issues. As always, we invite you to report mobile-device specific bugs in our Mobile Bug Report Forum! Shared Progress Your Hearthstone progress is shared across any device where you log in using your Battle.net Account. This includes achievements, gold, custom decks, card collections, and arena progress. Global Play Just like the computer client, the iPad client can connect to any of our available game regions, including the Americas, Europe, and Asia. You can learn more about Hearthstone's Global Play feature here. Should you not see your shared game data after logging in, check to ensure you are connected to the proper region (selectable from the login screen of the Hearthstone App) and that you are using the same Battle.net Account as the one logged into your computer.Glaxigrav1 Apr 22, 2014
32m I forget my email but i know my battletag My battletag is Darkness#12540,can i know my email?ThxBen12344546 32m
2h text changes to code So all the text ingame changed to code. Some words that keep appearing are gameplay and glue. I'd want to include a screenshot but I don't know how.Jasper3 2h
4h One Night in Karazhan card missing I recently purchased the Solo game. In the last 2 days I have complete the stages of "Normal" and as of last night complete all the "Normal" challenge levels. There are a number of reward cards that I have collected but unavailable in my collection. The one set I have noticed missing are the "Rat Pack" cards as I am sure they popped up on screen but I am sure what or if there are others missing.DarthPatel1 4h
7h Copyright and development Hi! I've been considering building a deck builder in C# as a small programming exercise. However, I'm curious as to whether I need Blizzards permission to use the card images (etc.) for a project like this. First it'll be for personal use but if I'm happy with the result I'd like to make it available for the public as well, so I guess it's a two part question :). Does anyone know?pixL1 7h
13h Hearthstone.apk Hi Does anyone have a link to download heartstone directly for android? I tried using playstore and it keeps crashing at 1.4G and it keeps crashing. Does anyone have any solutions to this? Many thanksStriker0 13h
14h Disconnected from game...again I am tired of getting rank and area losses due to random disconnects. I know that it's not my computer because it happens to the wife. I don't think it's my internet service because others aren't experiencing outage (all are connected via ethernet cable). I have gone through all the steps on the support page. Any ideas? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Thanks for your time, EarlsEarls1 14h
14h Money refunded - Duplicate Purchase Error Hi all, I understand that this is a know issue - my question is at the bottom if TL;DR I recently tried to purchase Naxx full adventure with my credit card. However authentication failed and my credit card was charged. A day later my bank refunded the payment, but when I go to purchase Naxx adventure again it gives me Duplicate purchase error. I got a ticket. The Rep was very polite and helpful. He explained that the license for Naxx full adventure was given to my account, but since payment process failed half-way through, I didn't get the adventure, but my account thinks I have the license for it. So I can't play it.. and I can't buy it. On the bright side I see many people got charged, at least I didn't lose my money I guess. What I wanted to ask is: The Rep told me that my license will have to be manually removed, and there is basically a waiting list of accounts waiting to have this issue solved individually. Has anyone faced this issue and had it resolved? If so, how long did it take?BrahimBug101 14h
19h Hearthstone Laggy on my new Laptop? It's a decent laptop and I can't understand why it runs so laggy on even medium/low graphics. Other games do not do this and play 100+ fps on max graphics. My girlfriends average mac plays Hearthstone flawlessly and so does my Iphone 7 but not my rather decent laptop. Here are the specs if anyone can help me. Thanks in advance to anyone who looks into this! OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model Inspiron 5567 System Type x64-based PC System SKU 0767 Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 7.90 GB Available Physical Memory 4.26 GB Total Virtual Memory 9.15 GB Available Virtual Memory 5.07 GBChris2 19h
19h Hearthstone using too much of my CPU? Hey guys, I got a new Laptop and Hearthstone and when I run Task Manager my CPU is constantly fringing on 100% CPU use. Hearthstone uses as high as 40% of my CPU at times and even Google Chrome sits at around 20%. I'm not sure what the normal numbers are, but my old Desktop never ran like that. I understand that since I had to downgrade to a laptop I shouldn't expect the amazing performance of my old Desktop but I still didn't think it would be like this. I am not very savvy on this type of thing so any help would be appreciated! These are my specs, is this just bad? The computer is new and there are no viruses on it. Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.7GHz 2.9GHz RAM: 8.00 GB (7.90 usable) System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based-processorChris6 19h
19h Kindle Fire Logged Out, Lost Account Dear Tech Support, Recently my Kindle Fire logged out of hearthstone, the player name was Verizon and had a sun symbol next to the name. I remembered my Battle.net log in, only to find I had this pre-existing account that did not match the recent one I had been playing/purchasing cards on. I had just purchased the League of Explorers adventure when it was stuck on authorization and that is when the log out happened. I do not remember making an account under the player name Verizon and I have double checked the region to make sure I was logging into the right one with no luck. I have tried logging in with Bnet and Facebook only to be routed back to my old account. I would appreciate some assistance with this issue.Doclizard2 19h
19h Hearthstone crashes when i try to start the game! Error Log : Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.6p1_ef59fdfbd254] Hearthstone.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Hearthstone.exe at 0023:66fc16e0. Error occurred at 2017-01-23_200040. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe, run by Cundas2000. 35% memory in use. 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. 0 MB paging file [0 MB free]. 0 MB user address space [3606 MB free]. Write to location 66fc16e0 caused an access violation. Context: EDI: 0x66fe0000 ESI: 0x65fa0000 EAX: 0x65fa3c80 EBX: 0x76357b50 ECX: 0x65fa1c80 EDX: 0x00c8f500 EIP: 0x66fc16e0 EBP: 0x00c8f4ec SegCs: 0x00000023 EFlags: 0x00210246 ESP: 0x00c8f4c8 SegSs: 0x0000002b Bytes at CS:EIP: ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Stack: 0x00c8f4c8: 65e51086 0b7d8bf0 00c8f500 00000000 ...e..}......... 0x00c8f4d8: 00c8f644 00c8f63c 0d2d6178 0b7d8bf0 D...<...xa-...}. 0x00c8f4e8: 00d5a2d0 00c8f628 65e511a3 00c8f500 ....(......e.... 0x00c8f4f8: 00000000 00c8f640 00c8f510 00f05692 ....@........V.. 0x00c8f508: 1747d040 00000001 00c8f5e8 00fc3946 @.G.........F9.. 0x00c8f518: 1747d040 00000001 03e4c150 00e378f7 @.G.....P....x.. 0x00c8f528: 10dc1010 00000000 049b82e0 049c82c0 ................ 0x00c8f538: 00c8f554 00e35249 1747d040 1747d078 T...IR..@.G.x.G. 0x00c8f548: 0000000e 00000000 0bf6ca58 00c8f5e8 ........X....... 0x00c8f558: 00fc3807 00000030 044adc20 00fc382c .8..0... .J.,8.. 0x00c8f568: 052ca430 00000000 0584e530 00000000 0.,.....0....... 0x00c8f578: 00c8f5a8 00c8f590 100092f6 0e0d5260 ............`R.. 0x00c8f588: 052c4f08 052c4e70 00c8f5f0 101e9190 .O,.pN,......... 0x00c8f598: 0e201608 00c8f5b0 1006070b 052c4e70 .. .........pN,. 0x00c8f5a8: 054e11a8 00000000 00c8f5dc 100f1096 ..N............. 0x00c8f5b8: 052c4e70 0590c450 0e201608 109e9150 pN,.P..... .P... 0x00c8f5c8: 00000000 0e0d5260 00000000 052c4e70 ....`R......pN,. 0x00c8f5d8: 052c4e70 00c8f5f4 100f1116 03d169ff pN,..........i.. 0x00c8f5e8: 00c8f5f0 109e9150 100e9e7d 00c8f618 ....P...}....... 0x00c8f5f8: 100e9edf 00c8f610 1007db7e 00000034 ........~...4... 0x00c8f608: 1007fb90 0e44dfb8 00c8f698 1007fbc8 ......D......... 0x00c8f618: 00000001 053d0780 053d1178 f8c044fd ......=.x.=..D.. 0x00c8f628: 00c8f648 65e51907 00c8f640 00000002 H......e@....... 0x00c8f638: 0e44dfb8 00c8f680 00000000 00000002 ..D............. 0x00c8f648: 00c8f678 0590c471 00c8f678 053c27f8 x...q...x....'<. 0x00c8f658: 053c27a0 0e44dfb8 0590c461 00000000 .'<...D.a....... 0x00c8f668: 00000002 0e44dfb8 00c8f678 0590c454 ......D.x...T... 0x00c8f678: 00c8f698 05930563 109e9150 00000002 ....c...P....... 0x00c8f688: 00c8f698 0593054b 10e257b0 10e257b0 ....K....W...W.. 0x00c8f698: 00c8f6e8 059302b8 052cddc0 00000000 ..........,..... 0x00c8f6a8: 00000000 00000000 10b10a08 ffffffff ................ 0x00c8f6b8: 00000000 00000000 0c1b4c90 00000001 .........L...... 0x00c8f6c8: 00000000 10c2ed80 10e257f8 0584e530 .........W..0... 0x00c8f6d8: 00c8f640 0e44dfb8 00c8f948 0584e530 @.....D.H...0... 0x00c8f6e8: 00c8f718 0592f69e 052d2cc0 10c2ed80 .........,-..... 0x00c8f6f8: 10e257f8 054eaf48 00000000 0584e530 .W..H.N.....0... 0x00c8f708: 00c8f70c 00000001 10c2ed80 0c1b4c90 .............L.. 0x00c8f718: 00c8f738 133654d6 052d2cc0 0000000d 8....T6..,-..... 0x00c8f728: 00000001 133654b4 0e44dfb8 00c8f948 .....T6...D.H... 0x00c8f738: 00c8f7a8 1335c920 052d2cc0 00000001 .... .5..,-..... 0x00c8f748: 00c8f7a8 1335c8ff 110908a0 110908a0 ......5......... 0x00c8f758: 0c1b4c30 052d2cc0 0e44ddf8 00c8f948 0L...,-...D.H... 0x00c8f768: 00c8f788 1335c699 00000000 00000000 ......5......... 0x00c8f778: 00000001 001f98c0 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f788: 00c8f7a8 1335bd55 0c1b0ed8 00000000 ....U.5......... 0x00c8f798: 00c8f7a8 0e44dfb8 00c8f948 0584e530 ......D.H...0... 0x00c8f7a8: 00c8f7e8 0584e571 052cddc0 44354000 ....q.....,..@5D 0x00c8f7b8: 00c8f7d0 10001e3d 0c59b5a0 0c59b5a0 ....=.....Y...Y. 0x00c8f7c8: 0c59b5a0 00000000 00000000 10001de5 ..Y............. 0x00c8f7d8: 054e0758 0c59b5a0 00c8f7e8 00c8f7ec X.N...Y......... 0x00c8f7e8: 00c8f818 100f1364 052cddc0 00c8f8c8 ....d.....,..... 0x00c8f7f8: 00c8f948 1335c788 00010000 00c8f701 H.....5......... 0x00c8f808: 0c59b5a0 bdce4462 052c4e70 3f79e05c ..Y.bD..pN,.\.y? 0x00c8f818: 00c8f83c 1005d984 0c59b5a0 052cddc0 <.........Y...,. 0x00c8f828: 00c8f8c8 00c8f948 00c8f948 00c8f960 ....H...H...`... 0x00c8f838: 00c8f701 00c8f854 00fc449e 0c59b5a0 ....T....D....Y. 0x00c8f848: 052cddc0 00c8f8c8 00c8f948 00c8f93c ..,.....H...<... 0x00c8f858: 0104a0aa 0c59b5a0 00c8f701 052cddc0 ......Y.......,. 0x00c8f868: 00c8f878 00c8f948 0c59b5a0 050cfd10 x...H.....Y..... 0x00c8f878: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f888: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f898: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f8a8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f8b8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f8c8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f8d8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f8e8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f8f8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f908: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f918: 00000000 00c8faa4 133554a0 00010000 .........T5..... 0x00c8f928: 00000001 0bf5cc10 00000003 052c4e70 ............pN,. 0x00c8f938: 011bb964 00c8f94c 01049e65 00c8f948 d...L...e...H... 0x00c8f948: 00000000 00c8f988 00fb504a 052cddc0 ........JP....,. 0x00c8f958: 050cfd10 00000000 01b2c1a8 0c59b5a0 ..............Y. 0x00c8f968: 00c8f701 052cddc0 000027c8 00000000 ......,..'...... 0x00c8f978: 00000000 00000000 050c0101 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f988: 00c8f9c0 00fb6c18 00000000 03eeca50 .....l......P... 0x00c8f998: 03edae90 00eab881 e59f7abb 00000001 .........z...... 0x00c8f9a8: 00000000 050d3760 050d0dd0 03edae90 ....`7.......... 0x00c8f9b8: 050cfd60 03e6b990 00c8fab4 0100ef8f `............... 0x00c8f9c8: 00000000 76ac9c00 01d610f0 01b2c1a0 .......v........ 0x00c8f9d8: 0bf5cc10 00c8f700 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8f9e8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000101 ................ 0x00c8f9f8: 00000000 00000001 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa08: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa18: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa28: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa38: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa48: 00000000 00c8f9fc 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa58: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa68: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x00c8fa78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fa98: 00000000 00000001 ff1ad800 00000000 ................ 0x00c8faa8: 00000001 04a11d00 00c8fac0 00c8faf0 ................ 0x00c8fab8: 010b1007 00000000 00000001 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fac8: 00000000 00000001 00041320 00000113 ........ ....... 0x00c8fad8: 00000001 00000000 00191dfe 00000360 ............`... 0x00c8fae8: 00000162 000007f4 00c8fc28 010b2dce b.......(....-.. 0x00c8faf8: 014980b1 00000000 ff1a5000 03e4b7d0 ..I......P...... 0x00c8fb08: 01c0003f 000001ff 00000000 0000003c ?...........<... 0x00c8fb18: 0000003f 00001fff 03e4fd00 7fffffff ?............... 0x00c8fb28: 03d21db8 01c2f644 00000041 0000004f ....D...A...O... 0x00c8fb38: 014b70f8 03d21db8 01c2f644 00000010 .pK.....D....... 0x00c8fb48: 00000010 7fffffff 00000000 01cf01a0 ................ 0x00c8fb58: 03d21870 00000010 00c8fb00 00c8fb94 p............... 0x00c8fb68: 014b3e3c 03d21db8 01c2f644 03e4fda0 <>K.....D....... 0x00c8fb78: 00c8fb84 7fffffff 00000000 00000042 ............B... 0x00c8fb88: 0000004f 03d205a8 03e4b950 00c8fbc4 O.......P....... 0x00c8fb98: 014a5029 03d21db8 00000033 0000003f )PJ.....3...?... 0x00c8fba8: 00c8fae4 616e614d 00646567 6c65746e ....Managed.ntel 0x00c8fbb8: 00000000 00000007 0000000f 00c8fbdc ................ 0x00c8fbc8: 03e4b810 03e4b848 03e4b848 0000000d ....H...H....... 0x00c8fbd8: 03d3bef0 65646900 646e6957 6c00776f .....ideWindow.l 0x00c8fbe8: 00c8006c 00000000 0000000f 00000000 l............... 0x00c8fbf8: 00000000 72637300 696e6565 01490064 .....screenid.I. 0x00c8fc08: 020539e3 00000000 0000000f 00000000 .9.............. 0x00c8fc18: 03d3bef0 00000000 03d3bf30 00100801 ........0....... 0x00c8fc28: 00c8fc40 01468cb8 00e10000 00000000 @.....F......... 0x00c8fc38: 020539e5 00000005 00c8fcd0 0149805e .9..........^.I. 0x00c8fc48: 00e10000 00000000 020539e5 00000005 .........9...... 0x00c8fc58: 1c97e0da 014980b1 014980b1 ff1a5000 ......I...I..P.. 0x00c8fc68: 00000044 02051d28 02051d08 02051ca2 D...(........... 0x00c8fc78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fc88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 ................ 0x00c8fc98: 00000005 00000000 00c8fccc 00c8fccc ................ 0x00c8fca8: 014a913e c0000005 014980b1 00000000 >.J.......I..... 0x00c8fcb8: 00c8fc58 00c8eef4 00c8fd1c 01499d50 X...........P.I. 0x00c8fcc8: 1d94fe6a 00000000 00c8fce4 76357c04 j............|5v 0x00c8fcd8: ff1a5000 76357be0 e962f87a 00c8fd2c .P...{5vz.b.,... 0x00c8fce8: 7745ab8f ff1a5000 e8768508 00000000 ..Ew.P....v..... 0x00c8fcf8: 00000000 ff1a5000 c0000005 7622f410 .....P........"v 0x00c8fd08: 00000000 00c8eed4 e8768508 00c8fcf0 ..........v..... 0x00c8fd18: 00c8eed4 00c8fd34 77497380 9ffbd384 ....4....sIw.... 0x00c8fd28: 00000000 00c8fd3c 7745ab5a ffffffff ....<...Z.Ew.... 0x00c8fd38: 7743fffe 00000000 00000000 014980b1 ..Cw..........I. 0x00c8fd48: ff1a5000 00000000 00000000 00000000 .P.............. 0x00c8fd58: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fd68: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fd78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fd88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fd98: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fda8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fdb8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fdc8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fdd8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fde8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fdf8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe08: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe18: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe28: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe38: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe48: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe58: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe68: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fe98: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fea8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8feb8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fec8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fed8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fee8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fef8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff08: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff18: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff28: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff38: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff48: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff58: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff68: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ff98: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ffa8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ffb8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ffc8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ffd8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8ffe8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x00c8fff8: 00000000 00000000 ........ Module 1 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll Image Base: 0x00400000 Image Size: 0x00016000 File Size: 81768 File Time: 2007-04-04_185342 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® DirectX for Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft Common Controller API FileVer: 9.18.944.0 ProdVer: 9.18.944.0 Module 2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe Image Base: 0x00e10000 Image Size: 0x010de000 File Size: 16879592 File Time: 2017-01-23_190942 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 1.0.0.15590 ProdVer: 1.0.0.15590 Module 3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Mono\mono.dll Image Base: 0x10000000 Image Size: 0x00230000 File Size: 2114008 File Time: 2017-01-23_192228 Version: Company: Unity Technologies Product: libmono FileDesc: Unity Technologies fork of mono runtime FileVer: 1.0.0.1 ProdVer: 1.0.0.1 Module 4 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll Image Base: 0x54850000 Image Size: 0x0037d000 File Size: 3479744 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA Windows drivers FileDesc: NVIDIA NVAPI Library, Version 376.33 FileVer: 21.21.13.7633 ProdVer: 21.21.13.7633 Module 5 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll Image Base: 0x55a20000 Image Size: 0x00164000 File Size: 1454136 File Time: 2017-01-06_021034 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA GeForce Experience FileDesc: NVIDIA Capture Server Proxy FileVer: 3.2.2.49 ProdVer: 3.2.2.49 Module 6 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll Image Base: 0x56220000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 18944 File Time: 2014-10-29_025824 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft MIDI Mapper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 7 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv Image Base: 0x56230000 Image Size: 0x00009000 File Size: 23040 File Time: 2014-10-29_025432 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft Soundmapper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 8 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv Image Base: 0x59660000 Image Size: 0x00036000 File Size: 197120 File Time: 2014-10-29_015318 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Winmm-Audiosystemtreiber FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 9 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll Image Base: 0x5af40000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 19096 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: User CSA Library FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 10 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll Image Base: 0x5af50000 Image Size: 0x00017000 File Size: 89816 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft ACM-Audiofilter FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 11 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL Image Base: 0x5af70000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 26624 File Time: 2014-10-29_020540 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: HID-Benutzerbibliothek FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 12 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll Image Base: 0x5b490000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 11776 File Time: 2014-10-29_030002 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DCI Manager FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 13 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll Image Base: 0x5b4b0000 Image Size: 0x000ec000 File Size: 544256 File Time: 2014-10-29_015248 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft DirectDraw FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 14 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\MSVCR100.dll Image Base: 0x613a0000 Image Size: 0x000bf000 File Size: 773968 File Time: 2017-01-23_190940 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.40219.325 ProdVer: 10.0.40219.325 Module 15 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\MSVCP100.dll Image Base: 0x61460000 Image Size: 0x00069000 File Size: 421200 File Time: 2017-01-23_190940 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.40219.325 ProdVer: 10.0.40219.325 Module 16 C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.8293\bzrclient.dll Image Base: 0x614d0000 Image Size: 0x00057000 File Size: 277480 File Time: 2017-01-20_160722 Version: Company: Blizzard Entertainment Product: Blizzard Streaming Client FileDesc: Blizzard Streaming Client FileVer: 1.1.8.0 ProdVer: 1.1.8.0 Module 17 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvd3dum.dll Image Base: 0x61530000 Image Size: 0x00db8000 File Size: 14410472 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA Windows WDDM D3D driver FileDesc: NVIDIA WDDM D3D Driver, Version 376.33 FileVer: 21.21.13.7633 ProdVer: 21.21.13.7633 Module 18 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\W8TouchDLL.DLL Image Base: 0x65e50000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 14336 File Time: 2017-01-23_190956 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 19 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll Image Base: 0x65e60000 Image Size: 0x000de000 File Size: 777728 File Time: 2014-10-29_025752 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OpenGL Client DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 20 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll Image Base: 0x65fa0000 Image Size: 0x00069000 File Size: 430176 File Time: 2014-10-29_041204 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DirectX Graphics Infrastructure FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 21 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll Image Base: 0x66010000 Image Size: 0x00025000 File Size: 140288 File Time: 2014-10-29_025952 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: OpenGL-Hilfsprogrammbibliotheks-DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 22 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll Image Base: 0x66220000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 31496 File Time: 2014-10-29_041134 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multimedia Realtime Runtime FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 23 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\PlayErrors32.DLL Image Base: 0x66230000 Image Size: 0x0000b000 File Size: 30720 File Time: 2017-01-23_190956 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 24 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc32.dll Image Base: 0x662d0000 Image Size: 0x0036a000 File Size: 3557376 File Time: 2013-12-21_000246 Version: Company: Intel Corporation Product: Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows 7(R) FileDesc: Unified Shader Compiler for Intel(R) Graphics Accelerator FileVer: 8.15.10.9141 ProdVer: 8.15.10.9141 Module 25 C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim32.dll Image Base: 0x66640000 Image Size: 0x00977000 File Size: 9870848 File Time: 2013-12-21_000244 Version: Company: Intel Corporation Product: Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R) FileDesc: User Mode Driver for Intel(R) Graphics Technology FileVer: 10.18.10.3379 ProdVer: 10.18.10.3379 Module 26 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll Image Base: 0x66fe0000 Image Size: 0x001d3000 File Size: 1907384 File Time: 2014-10-29_041204 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Direct3D 9 Runtime FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 27 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll Image Base: 0x6ef20000 Image Size: 0x00053000 File Size: 331048 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: MMDevice-API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 28 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL Image Base: 0x6ef80000 Image Size: 0x00060000 File Size: 370424 File Time: 2014-10-29_040710 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Audiositzung FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 29 C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvd3d9wrap.dll Image Base: 0x6f8e0000 Image Size: 0x00031000 File Size: 180672 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA D3D shim drivers FileDesc: NVIDIA d3d9wrap dll, Version 376.33 FileVer: 21.21.13.7633 ProdVer: 21.21.13.7633 Module 30 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvumdshim.dll Image Base: 0x6f920000 Image Size: 0x0006b000 File Size: 407248 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA D3D shim drivers FileDesc: NVIDIA D3D Shim Driver, Version 376.33 FileVer: 21.21.13.7633 ProdVer: 21.21.13.7633 Module 31 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll Image Base: 0x718b0000 Image Size: 0x000c4000 File Size: 786944 File Time: 2014-10-29_015924 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI Custom Marshaller FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll Image Base: 0x71980000 Image Size: 0x00011000 File Size: 49664 File Time: 2014-10-29_020514 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 33 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll Image Base: 0x728c0000 Image Size: 0x00066000 File Size: 401408 File Time: 2014-10-29_020026 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 34 C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll Image Base: 0x72b30000 Image Size: 0x00046000 File Size: 272384 File Time: 2016-02-05_160748 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: FWP/IPsec Benutzermodus-API FileVer: 6.3.9600.18229 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18229 Module 35 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll Image Base: 0x72bc0000 Image Size: 0x0000d000 File Size: 36864 File Time: 2014-10-29_015940 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 36 C:\WINDOWS\system32\powrprof.dll Image Base: 0x72c30000 Image Size: 0x00040000 File Size: 255136 File Time: 2014-10-29_041846 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Power Profile Helper DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 37 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll Image Base: 0x72df0000 Image Size: 0x0001a000 File Size: 102728 File Time: 2014-10-29_041204 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft Desktopfenster-Manager-API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll Image Base: 0x72e40000 Image Size: 0x00021000 File Size: 122128 File Time: 2015-08-12_150338 Version: Company: Apple Inc. Product: Bonjour FileDesc: Bonjour Namespace Provider FileVer: 3.1.0.1 ProdVer: 3.1.0.1 Module 39 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll Image Base: 0x72e70000 Image Size: 0x0007e000 File Size: 498688 File Time: 2016-10-08_223142 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DNS-Client-API-DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.18512 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18512 Module 40 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll Image Base: 0x72ef0000 Image Size: 0x0004b000 File Size: 286208 File Time: 2016-05-13_223518 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0-Dienstanbieter FileVer: 6.3.9600.18340 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18340 Module 41 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll Image Base: 0x73070000 Image Size: 0x00021000 File Size: 127552 File Time: 2014-10-29_041842 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Device Information Set DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 42 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll Image Base: 0x730a0000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 134280 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base Multimedia Extension API DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 43 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll Image Base: 0x730d0000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 136840 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: MCI API-DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 44 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV Image Base: 0x732c0000 Image Size: 0x00065000 File Size: 397824 File Time: 2016-09-03_165808 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Windows-Spoolertreiber FileVer: 6.3.9600.18467 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18467 Module 45 C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll Image Base: 0x73330000 Image Size: 0x000ed000 File Size: 949760 File Time: 2014-10-29_014830 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft UxTheme-Bibliothek FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 46 C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL Image Base: 0x73420000 Image Size: 0x00277000 File Size: 332800 File Time: 2014-10-29_022348 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Compatibility DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 47 C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll Image Base: 0x736a0000 Image Size: 0x000a0000 File Size: 642560 File Time: 2014-10-29_030014 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Clientbibliothek für Anwendungskompatibilität FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 48 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL Image Base: 0x739a0000 Image Size: 0x00014000 File Size: 64512 File Time: 2014-10-29_020552 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DHCP Clientdienst FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 49 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL Image Base: 0x739c0000 Image Size: 0x00013000 File Size: 57344 File Time: 2014-10-29_020604 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DHCPv6-Client FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 50 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll Image Base: 0x739e0000 Image Size: 0x0001e000 File Size: 111104 File Time: 2016-11-19_182222 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Bibliothek mit kryptografischen Primitiven von Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.18541 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18541 Module 51 C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll Image Base: 0x73a00000 Image Size: 0x00030000 File Size: 192120 File Time: 2016-01-09_024944 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider FileVer: 6.3.9600.18191 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18191 Module 52 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll Image Base: 0x73a30000 Image Size: 0x00019000 File Size: 96032 File Time: 2014-10-29_041532 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Cryptographic Service Provider API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 53 C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll Image Base: 0x73a50000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 12288 File Time: 2014-10-29_020534 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Remote Access AutoDial Helper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 54 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll Image Base: 0x73a60000 Image Size: 0x00016000 File Size: 87224 File Time: 2014-10-29_041252 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Router-DLL für Mehrfachanbieter FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 55 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll Image Base: 0x73e30000 Image Size: 0x0000f000 File Size: 52152 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: User Profile Basic API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 56 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL Image Base: 0x73e90000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 26304 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Network Store Information RPC interface FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 57 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll Image Base: 0x73ea0000 Image Size: 0x0009e000 File Size: 626176 File Time: 2016-06-11_171622 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Windows HTTP-Dienste FileVer: 6.3.9600.18378 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18378 Module 58 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL Image Base: 0x741f0000 Image Size: 0x0000f000 File Size: 42496 File Time: 2014-10-29_030030 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows File Protection FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 59 C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\detoured.dll Image Base: 0x74260000 Image Size: 0x00006000 File Size: 20536 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 60 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll Image Base: 0x74580000 Image Size: 0x00003000 File Size: 3072 File Time: 2013-08-22_051330 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows File Protection FileVer: 6.3.9600.16384 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.16384 Module 61 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll Image Base: 0x747c0000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 26304 File Time: 2014-10-29_041056 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Version Checking and File Installation Libraries FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 62 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x747f0000 Image Size: 0x00020000 File Size: 121912 File Time: 2016-03-12_014736 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: IP-Hilfs-API FileVer: 6.3.9600.18264 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18264 Module 63 C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avghookx.dll Image Base: 0x748e0000 Image Size: 0x0004e000 File Size: 328664 File Time: 2017-01-09_140530 Version: Company: AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. Product: AVG Internet Security FileDesc: AVG Hook Library FileVer: 16.141.0.7998 ProdVer: 16.141.0.7998 Module 64 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll Image Base: 0x74940000 Image Size: 0x00009000 File Size: 29920 File Time: 2014-10-29_041848 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: AppModel API Host FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 65 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll Image Base: 0x74950000 Image Size: 0x00141000 File Size: 1207296 File Time: 2015-04-01_033102 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Image Helper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17787 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17787 Module 66 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll Image Base: 0x74ab0000 Image Size: 0x00028000 File Size: 154392 File Time: 2014-10-29_041538 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Windows NT MARTA-Anbieter FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 67 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll Image Base: 0x74ae0000 Image Size: 0x0008b000 File Size: 560392 File Time: 2015-01-23_060234 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: SHCORE FileVer: 6.3.9600.17666 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17666 Module 68 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dll Image Base: 0x74b70000 Image Size: 0x0000f000 File Size: 52664 File Time: 2014-10-29_041008 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Remote Desktop Session Host Server SDK APIs FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 69 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll Image Base: 0x74b80000 Image Size: 0x00054000 File Size: 340880 File Time: 2016-05-18_232836 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library FileVer: 6.3.9600.18344 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18344 Module 70 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll Image Base: 0x74be0000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 30984 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base cryptographic API DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 71 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\clbcatq.dll Image Base: 0x74bf0000 Image Size: 0x0008d000 File Size: 569128 File Time: 2014-10-29_041002 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: COM+ Configuration Catalog FileVer: 2001.12.10530.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 72 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GDI32.dll Image Base: 0x74ce0000 Image Size: 0x0010f000 File Size: 1097728 File Time: 2016-10-27_152812 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: GDI Client DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.18525 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18525 Module 73 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RPCRT4.dll Image Base: 0x74df0000 Image Size: 0x000ba000 File Size: 747520 File Time: 2016-03-31_044026 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Remoteprozeduraufruf-Laufzeitumgebung FileVer: 6.3.9600.18292 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18292 Module 74 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHELL32.dll Image Base: 0x74eb0000 Image Size: 0x012bb000 File Size: 19789232 File Time: 2016-08-27_192608 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Allgemeine Windows-Shell-DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.18460 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18460 Module 75 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll Image Base: 0x76170000 Image Size: 0x000d7000 File Size: 862720 File Time: 2016-05-13_232434 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Client-DLL für Windows NT-Basis-API FileVer: 6.3.9600.18340 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18340 Module 76 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll Image Base: 0x76270000 Image Size: 0x000c3000 File Size: 800008 File Time: 2014-10-29_040630 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT CRT DLL FileVer: 7.0.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.1.8638.17415 Module 77 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL Image Base: 0x76340000 Image Size: 0x00140000 File Size: 1040384 File Time: 2014-10-29_025824 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Client-DLL für Windows NT-Basis-API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 78 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPT32.dll Image Base: 0x76480000 Image Size: 0x00188000 File Size: 1613528 File Time: 2016-10-05_051514 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Krypto-API32 FileVer: 6.3.9600.18508 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18508 Module 79 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINTRUST.dll Image Base: 0x76610000 Image Size: 0x0003d000 File Size: 245320 File Time: 2016-10-05_051514 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Trust Verification APIs FileVer: 6.3.9600.18508 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18508 Module 80 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCTF.dll Image Base: 0x76660000 Image Size: 0x00112000 File Size: 1124376 File Time: 2016-10-13_200636 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: MSCTF-Server-DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.18514 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18514 Module 81 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WS2_32.dll Image Base: 0x76900000 Image Size: 0x0004f000 File Size: 320720 File Time: 2016-05-14_210128 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Windows Socket 2.0-32-Bit-DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.18340 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18340 Module 82 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ADVAPI32.dll Image Base: 0x76950000 Image Size: 0x0007c000 File Size: 507176 File Time: 2015-12-08_200750 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Erweiterte Windows 32 Base-API FileVer: 6.3.9600.18155 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18155 Module 83 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CFGMGR32.dll Image Base: 0x769d0000 Image Size: 0x0003c000 File Size: 241168 File Time: 2014-10-29_041848 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Configuration Manager DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 84 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USER32.dll Image Base: 0x76ab0000 Image Size: 0x00153000 File Size: 1376768 File Time: 2016-11-09_182506 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.18535 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18535 Module 85 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SETUPAPI.dll Image Base: 0x76c10000 Image Size: 0x001b1000 File Size: 1782912 File Time: 2014-10-29_041848 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Windows Setup-API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 86 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ole32.dll Image Base: 0x76e60000 Image Size: 0x00129000 File Size: 1212248 File Time: 2016-10-08_023432 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft OLE für Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.18508 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18508 Module 87 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NSI.dll Image Base: 0x76ff0000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 20120 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: NSI User-mode interface DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 88 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PSAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x77000000 Image Size: 0x00006000 File Size: 16504 File Time: 2014-10-29_041844 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Process Status Helper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 89 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll Image Base: 0x77010000 Image Size: 0x00041000 File Size: 257216 File Time: 2015-03-23_224506 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs FileVer: 6.3.9600.17734 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17734 Module 90 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll Image Base: 0x77060000 Image Size: 0x0001e000 File Size: 104960 File Time: 2016-08-20_235520 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Security Support Provider Interface FileVer: 6.3.9600.18454 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18454 Module 91 C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.DLL Image Base: 0x77080000 Image Size: 0x00027000 File Size: 141312 File Time: 2014-10-29_025950 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 92 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OLEAUT32.dll Image Base: 0x770b0000 Image Size: 0x00097000 File Size: 611576 File Time: 2016-08-09_234718 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 6.3.9600.18434 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18434 Module 93 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll Image Base: 0x77150000 Image Size: 0x0000e000 File Size: 51608 File Time: 2014-10-29_041534 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: ASN.1 Runtime APIs FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 94 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\combase.dll Image Base: 0x77160000 Image Size: 0x0017d000 File Size: 1564496 File Time: 2016-01-19_192400 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft COM für Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.18202 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18202 Module 95 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHLWAPI.dll Image Base: 0x772e0000 Image Size: 0x00045000 File Size: 278352 File Time: 2014-10-29_041056 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Shell Light-weight-Hilfsprogrammbibliothek FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 96 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Image Base: 0x77400000 Image Size: 0x0016f000 File Size: 1501488 File Time: 2016-05-11_142918 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL für NT-Layer FileVer: 6.3.9600.18233 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.18233 == [end of error.log] == Output_Log: Initialize engine version: 5.3.6p1 (ef59fdfbd254) GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1 Direct3D: Version: Direct3D 9.0c [nvumdshim.dll 21.21.13.7633] Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Vendor: Intel VRAM: 1974 MB (via DXGI) Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0 Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\IFacebook.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\IFacebook.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\ConditionalExpression.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\ConditionalExpression.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\PlayMaker.dll (this message is harmless) Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\PlayMaker.dll into Unity Child Domain - Completed reload, in 0.102 seconds Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless) Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless) <RI> Initializing input. <RI> Input initialized. desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0 <RI> Initialized touch support. UnloadTime: 0.869378 ms Error loading config file client.config (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) Failed to read DeviceEmulation from client.config (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) service: bnet.protocol.connection.ConnectionService, hash: 1698982289 service: bnet.protocol.notification.NotificationService, hash: 213793859 service: bnet.protocol.notification.NotificationListener, hash: 3788189352 service: bnet.protocol.friends.FriendsService, hash: 2749215165 service: bnet.protocol.friends.FriendsNotify, hash: 1864735251 service: bnet.protocol.presence.PresenceService, hash: 4194801407 service: bnet.protocol.channel_invitation.ChannelInvitationService, hash: 2198078984 service: bnet.protocol.channel_invitation.ChannelInvitationNotify, hash: 4035247136 service: bnet.protocol.channel.Channel, hash: 3073563442 service: bnet.protocol.channel.ChannelSubscriber, hash: 3213656212 service: bnet.protocol.channel.ChannelOwner, hash: 101490829 service: bnet.protocol.game_utilities.GameUtilities, hash: 1069623117 service: bnet.protocol.game_master.GameMaster, hash: 2165092757 service: bnet.protocol.game_master.GameMasterSubscriber, hash: 1467132723 service: bnet.protocol.game_master.GameFactorySubscriber, hash: 3338259653 service: bnet.protocol.challenge.ChallengeService, hash: 3686756121 service: bnet.protocol.challenge.ChallengeNotify, hash: 3151632159 service: bnet.protocol.account.AccountService, hash: 1658456209 service: bnet.protocol.account.AccountNotify, hash: 1423956503 service: bnet.protocol.authentication.AuthenticationServer, hash: 233634817 service: bnet.protocol.authentication.AuthenticationClient, hash: 1898188341 service: bnet.protocol.resources.Resources, hash: 3971904954 Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless) System Info: (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Device Name: FELIXPC (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Device Model: Aspire V3-771 (Acer) (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - OS: Windows 8.1 (6.3.0) 64bit (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - CPU Cores: 8 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - System Memory: 8011 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Screen DPI: 96 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - GPU ID: 358 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - GPU Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - GPU Vendor: Intel (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - GPU Memory: 1974 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - GPU Shader Level: 30 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - GPU NPOT Support: Full (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics API (version): Direct3D 9.0c [nvumdshim.dll 21.21.13.7633] (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics API (type): Direct3D9 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supported Render Target Count: 4 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports 3D Textures: True (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Compute Shaders: False (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Image Effects: True (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Render Textures: True (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Render To Cubemap: True (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Shadows: True (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Sparse Textures: False (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Stencil: 1 (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics RenderTextureFormat.ARGBHalf: True (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) SystemInfo - Graphics Metal Support: False (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) Crash!!! SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone;C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Cundas2000' OS-Version: 6.3.9600 () 0x300-0x1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe:Hearthstone.exe (00E10000), size: 17686528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe', fileVersion: 1.0.0.15590 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (77400000), size: 1503232 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18233 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (76340000), size: 1310720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (76170000), size: 880640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18340 C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avghookx.dll:avghookx.dll (748E0000), size: 319488 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avghookx.dll', fileVersion: 16.141.0.7998 C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll:apphelp.dll (736A0000), size: 655360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL:AcLayers.DLL (73420000), size: 2584576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (76270000), size: 798720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (76AB0000), size: 1388544 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18535 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (74CE0000), size: 1110016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18525 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (74EB0000), size: 19640320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18460 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (772E0000), size: 282624 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (770B0000), size: 618496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18434 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll:MPR.dll (73A60000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (76C10000), size: 1773568 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll:sfc.dll (74580000), size: 12288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.16384 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV:WINSPOOL.DRV (732C0000), size: 413696 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18467 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (74DF0000), size: 761856 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18292 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\combase.dll:combase.dll (77160000), size: 1560576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\combase.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18202 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CFGMGR32.dll:CFGMGR32.dll (769D0000), size: 245760 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CFGMGR32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (77060000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18454 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL:sfc_os.DLL (741F0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (74BE0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (77010000), size: 266240 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17734 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll:bcryptPrimitives.dll (74B80000), size: 344064 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18344 C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.DLL:IMM32.DLL (77080000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (76660000), size: 1122304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18514 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (5AF70000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (76950000), size: 507904 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18155 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (76900000), size: 323584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18340 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (747C0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (76E60000), size: 1216512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18508 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (65E60000), size: 909312 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (730D0000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (72E70000), size: 516096 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18512 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (747F0000), size: 131072 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18264 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (73EA0000), size: 647168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18378 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (76FF0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (66010000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (5B4B0000), size: 966656 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll:WINMMBASE.dll (730A0000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (73E90000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (5B490000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (73070000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (10000000), size: 2293760 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Mono\mono.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (77000000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (72EF0000), size: 307200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18340 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll:shcore.dll (74AE0000), size: 569344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17666 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll:kernel.appcore.dll (74940000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (73330000), size: 970752 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (72DF0000), size: 106496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll:d3d9.dll (66FE0000), size: 1912832 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvumdshim.dll:nvumdshim.dll (6F920000), size: 438272 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvumdshim.dll', fileVersion: 21.21.13.7633 C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\detoured.dll:detoured.dll (74260000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\detoured.dll' C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvd3d9wrap.dll:nvd3d9wrap.dll (6F8E0000), size: 200704 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvd3d9wrap.dll', fileVersion: 21.21.13.7633 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (65FA0000), size: 430080 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (76610000), size: 249856 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINTRUST.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18508 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (76480000), size: 1605632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18508 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (77150000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim32.dll:igdumdim32.dll (66640000), size: 9924608 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim32.dll', fileVersion: 10.18.10.3379 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc32.dll:igdusc32.dll (662D0000), size: 3579904 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc32.dll', fileVersion: 8.15.10.9141 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvd3dum.dll:nvd3dum.dll (61530000), size: 14385152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvd3dum.dll', fileVersion: 21.21.13.7633 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll:nvspcap.dll (55A20000), size: 1458176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll', fileVersion: 3.2.2.49 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dll:WTSAPI32.dll (74B70000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (73E30000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll:nvapi.dll (54850000), size: 3657728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll', fileVersion: 21.21.13.7633 C:\WINDOWS\system32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (72C30000), size: 262144 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\powrprof.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (74BF0000), size: 577536 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\clbcatq.dll', fileVersion: 2001.12.10530.17415 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll:MMDevApi.dll (6EF20000), size: 339968 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (59660000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (5AF40000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (66220000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (6EF80000), size: 393216 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (56230000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (5AF50000), size: 94208 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (56220000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (00400000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.8293\bzrclient.dll:bzrclient.dll (614D0000), size: 356352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.8293\bzrclient.dll', fileVersion: 1.1.8.0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll:mdnsNSP.dll (72E40000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', fileVersion: 3.1.0.1 C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (73A50000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (72B30000), size: 286720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18229 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\PlayErrors32.DLL:PlayErrors32.DLL (66230000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\PlayErrors32.DLL' C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\MSVCP100.dll:MSVCP100.dll (61460000), size: 430080 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\MSVCP100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\MSVCR100.dll:MSVCR100.dll (613A0000), size: 782336 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\MSVCR100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (73A30000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (73A00000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18191 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (739E0000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18541 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\W8TouchDLL.DLL:W8TouchDLL.DLL (65E50000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\W8TouchDLL.DLL' C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (72BC0000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (728C0000), size: 417792 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (71980000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (718B0000), size: 802816 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (739C0000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (739A0000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (74950000), size: 1314816 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17787 ========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ================== ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.' (Address: 66FC16E0) ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 'Eine DLL-Initialisierungsroutine ist fehlgeschlagen.' (Address: 66FC16E0) 0x66FC16E0 ((<unknown>)) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 65E511A3) 0x65E511A3 (W8TouchDLL) 0x65E51907 (W8TouchDLL) W8_GetDeviceId 0x0590C471 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) object:wrapper_native_65E518F0 () 0x05930563 (Mono JIT Code) W8Touch:GetIntelDeviceName () 0x059302B8 (Mono JIT Code) GraphicsManager:UpdateAntiAliasing () 0x0592F69E (Mono JIT Code) GraphicsManager:UpdateQualitySettings () 0x133654D6 (Mono JIT Code) GraphicsManager:set_RenderQualityLevel (GraphicsQuality) 0x1335C920 (Mono JIT Code) W8Touch:Update () 0x0584E571 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) 0x100F1364 (mono) mono_set_defaults 0x1005D984 (mono) mono_runtime_invoke ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 00FC449E) 0x00FC449E (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 0104A0AA) 0x0104A0AA (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 01049E65) 0x01049E65 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 00FB504A) 0x00FB504A (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 00FB6C18) 0x00FB6C18 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 0100EF8F) 0x0100EF8F (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 010B1007) 0x010B1007 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 010B2DCE) 0x010B2DCE (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 01468CB8) 0x01468CB8 (Hearthstone) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 0149805E) 0x0149805E (Hearthstone) 0x76357C04 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk 0x7745AB8F (ntdll) RtlInitializeExceptionChain ========== END OF STACKTRACE =========== **** Crash! **** I really hope u can find a fix for me that works, I tried to fix it myself for about 3 hours now and nothing i find works. Would really suck if i couldn't play Hearthstone on my Computer anymore!Cundas1 19h
1d Hearthstone huge in game infinite turn glitch Hearthstone in game glitched. Two things happened that were weird. First jade idol pops up twice, then the game gets stuck on that one card. I think this glitch is done by the person on purpose, since it's the 2nd time this has happened to me and the other player then kept emoting. Here's a link to what I recorded, skip to around 6 or 6:30 minutes to get to the glitch and skip gameplay. http://plays.tv/video/58861d412757de8904/hearthstone-glitch-2nd-time-has-happened-happens-around-6-6-30-2-things-happen-that-are-weird-first-jade I lost my match because of this, was rank 12 4 stars and on a win streak, this is the first season im really playing ranked and this is the furthest I ever was.XxYetIxX2 1d
1d Hearthstone infinite turn glitch!! I played a match and it was still going on then he glitches the game with this card glitch and game keeps going on forever, this made me lose my match I was rank 12 with 4 stars and on a winstreak, never gotten so far in ranked yet since this is my first real time trying. Heres what I recorded, go to 5 minutes to skip to the glitch: http://plays.tv/video/58861d412757de8904/hearthstone-glitch-2nd-time-has-happened-happens-around-6-6-30-2-things-happen-that-are-weird-first-jadeXxYetIxX1 1d
1d Lost 25 Arcane Dust Lost 25 Arcan Dust due to an error that said try back later. What do I do to get it back?GideonJJE1 1d
1d Cards disappeared from collection I went to make changes to a deck and have found that some of my cards have disappeared. I know for sure that some cards are missing because I went to add Arcanite Reaper to my deck, and its gone. And that's a basic card, so I couldn't have disenchanted it by accident. Please help me get my cards back.Mintjellie100 1d
1d Cannot join games on cellular data (Android) Everything on the Hearthstone app works fine until I try to join a game on cellular data. When a game is found it goes to the main splash screen and says "Closed. Oops we were unable to join a game. Please try again." However Hearthstone works fine on Wi-Fi. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I'm not sure what else to do.moldyburrito1 1d
1d GvG cards missing I started playing the game again after about a year o two. I noticed that some of my card were missing. I searched this forum and read about the wild format. I used the filter to see if some of my card were on the wild format and most of them weren't there. I remember i had quite a few cards from the GVG expansion(i specifically remember having an annoyatron since it was one of my favorites but it wasn't there. When i use the crafting screen, the cards are available for crafting bt the cards i had were gone. Please help. I wanna start playing the game again.Bokkun2 1d
1d Can no longer access the email for my account Currently I am using an alternate account. My hearthstone main account was created (very foolishly of me) using an email which has been deactivated. I remember my password, and the deactivated email, however, I cannot log into the email to check the verification code to log into hearthstone. Is there any way i can change the email associated with the account?bmwman7770 1d
1d Game stuck on loading screen. I have recently had to format my computer and set it back to factory settings. I have updated all my drivers and ensured that windows is up to date, however, when i try to load hearthstone, it stays on the loading screen with the logo continuously glowing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.tehmastermol1 1d
1d Windows 8 Stability Issues - Updated 08/08 (borrowed from our EU Tech Support forum) We are currently investigating multiple reports of stability issues with Hearthstone version 1.1.0.6187 and Windows 8/8.1. Symptoms may include: Ingame performance issues such as stuttering and poor frame rates Persistent Hearthstone crashes OS instability when exiting Hearthstone Alt-tabbing/minimizing/app closing issues The development team is actively working on resolving these issues as quickly as possible and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. In the meantime, you may want to try these workarounds: For the alt+tab Issue Pressing alt+enter twice after you've highlighted Hearthstone should bring you back into the client properly. For the Crashing/Performance/Stability Issues 1. Open the Battle.net Desktop App and select Hearthstone. 2. Click on the Options menu and select 'Show in Explorer'. 3. Find 'Hearthstone.exe' in the installation directory, right-click on it and go to 'Properties'. 4. In the 'Compatibility' tab select 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:' 4. Set the field to 'Windows 7'. 5. Click 'OK' and try to run the game as normal. Our QA team is currently gathering data on this issue here. We will also leave this sticky thread open so that you can share your experiences and we can continue to provide updates while our developers work to resolve these issues for those affected. Many thanks.Omrakos116 1d
2d "Waiting for authorization" Want to buy pack using amazon coin, but get stuck on "waiting for authorization" screen for a long time. Is there anyway to get around it?gmochid6 2d
2d Stuck on "waiting for authorization" for weeks Hello. I tried buying the 2 packs for $2.99 2 weeks ago and it failed. Ever since i have not been able to buy packs or buy arenas with money or coins because it is always stuck on the summary screen. I have tried all the suggested fixes on the forum, reinstalling game, logging in on other devices. Nothing works. Please help me get this promblem fixed i havent gotten new cards in weeks.Bubba19911 2d
2d "Oops! The game crashed! The crash report folder named.." Lately I've been getting this error whenever I try to launch Hearthstone "Oops! The game crashed! The crash report folder named (the date and some numbers) next to game executable. it would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!" At first I thought it was just server errors or something so I waited a day or two and I'm still getting the same error. I first noticed the error after the new tavern brawl addition to the game. I played tavern brawl on my phone before I installed it on my computer so maybe that has something to do with it? I have already uninstalled/installed Hearthstone and tried again but I still get the same error. Please help!Chocolateya120 2d
2d Can't access shop or arena So I left Hearthstone 3 months ago because my shop froze. I tried purchasing an adventure with real money and was unable to actually get what I wanted(Mobile), so I went on my computer and bought it through the blizzard app in that very same blizzard shop and ended up getting the adventure but after that the error persisted and it does now too. It doesn't let me use my shop and arena. I'm unable to buy any new cards. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried leaving my phone on for 3 hours and it didn't work, I tried from my computer and it didn't work. I refuse to give up on my account and hope I can get someone to help me fix this and maybe then I can buy card packs once again.PulgoMaster0 2d
2d "broken" thread I wonder why this thread is still broken: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20746984618 When apparently you can use " in topic name...consider0 2d
2d Stuck on reconnecting to game So I hung on the connecting screen (wheel kept spinning). I quit and restarted and got the 'you were reconnected to your last game. resuming...' and stayed on that screen for 3 minutes. Can click the quit button since it's behind the resuming screen, ALT-F4 out and restarted and the resuming screen comes back... and the cycle continues. Any thoughts?Merlin45 2d
2d Battletag changed, lost everything. Well you see I had been playing hearthstone for a while. Then i had to re-install windows 7 but by that time I had forgot my battle.net password. I reset them change them log in all is fine. I installed hearthstone again and they asked me for a battletag. So I typed in the name of my previous battletag and it has a different number now. All my cards are gone, all my friends as well. I'm back at the first level with nothing left. Please if anyone can tell me what I should do to get my cards, friend, ect back I would very much appreciate it. Thank youBlink334 2d
2d Add an option in options menu to disable emotes. I can't squelch at the very start of a match, during the mulligan state, so if your opponent takes long enough, it becomes a chore game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game to remember to re-squelch So please, add an option in options menu to disable emotes.Footfoot2 2d
2d Hearthstone won't finish connecting to games When I try and start a game, it starts loading like usual. Then eventually the spinny thing disappears, usually meaning the game has started. Then hearthstone sits on that screen forever. This started happening right after i disconnected my laptop from ethernet and started running off wifi, but I've never had issues with my wifi before and my phone is running hearthstone off it just fine. Something else I noticed was when I open in game settings i can't change them. The drop down menu for resolution doesn't even appear to have options. Whenever I adjust a setting that does show up it doesn't adjust. Also I am somehow actually starting games, because I lost 3 arena games while this was happening because I couldn't finish connecting.SmilyPlatyps3 2d
3d Chinese player I am a Chinese player,English is not so well Maybe you know the Chinese servers crash event. many players losts much thing ,cards, gold and time .at first I though this just ok. and then the NetEase promised to give players Fifteen card package and one thousand gold.it so well.but The NetEase,Its efficiency and attitude to let a person very disappointed.the 20th Began to issue compensation,until now,by many players still didn't get compensation, some only card bag, and some not even any card package.But they don't have any reply and said, is geared to elaborate.Dark1 3d
3d Hearthstone.exe is not responding Hey guys if anyone could help me that would be great. So the problem is every time i try to start hearthstone up the screen will go black like its going to work with the mouse being a blue loading circle but it doesn't go past this point and if i click the screen it turns white and tells me hearthstone.exe is not responding. It worked last night for a few games and then it kicked me out and has been messing up since. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Thank you.FearMyEyes10 3d
3d HS crashing when trying to start a game Since yesterday HS is crashing when trying to start a game on IPhone. I re downloaded the game but still the same issue... Is anyone having same problem? Any way to solve it? Thanks for the helpAmadeus5 3d
3d Accidental Craft Greetings. I accidental crafted a legendary and couldn't undo it. I wanted to Craft patches the pirate and I crafted another one by accident... Can I ask to refund the legendary for the amount of Dust that I crafted it. Thank you for the answers!TSMNer01 3d
3d Crash Error when I launch the game. Hi, when I try to start Hearthstone the game won't start.The Hearthstone window will open but it will stay black and a crash message appears. I recently updated my nvidia drivers, that's the only thing that I changed before encountering this issue. Anyway here is the error message I recieve, I don't really know how to (or even if I can) attach it so I'll just copy and paste it here, sorry if it's not the right way to act. Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.6p1_ef59fdfbd254] Hearthstone.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Hearthstone.exe at 0023:5d0916e0. Error occurred at 2017-01-20_203200. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe, run by Raffaele. 38% memory in use. 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. 0 MB paging file [0 MB free]. 0 MB user address space [3646 MB free]. Write to location 5d0916e0 caused an access violation. Context: EDI: 0x64710000 ESI: 0x5f970000 EAX: 0x5f973c80 EBX: 0x753f7b50 ECX: 0x5f971c80 EDX: 0x0130f330 EIP: 0x5d0916e0 EBP: 0x0130f31c SegCs: 0x00000023 EFlags: 0x00210246 ESP: 0x0130f2f8 SegSs: 0x0000002b Bytes at CS:EIP: ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Stack: 0x0130f2f8: 68ed1086 0d512ac0 0130f330 00000000 ...h.*Q.0.0..... 0x0130f308: 0130f474 0130f46c 07d4d798 0d512ac0 t.0.l.0......*Q. 0x0130f318: 00ffa2d0 0130f458 68ed11a3 0130f330 ....X.0....h0.0. 0x0130f328: 00000000 0130f470 0130f340 001a5692 ....p.0.@.0..V.. 0x0130f338: 0143a040 00000001 0130f418 00263946 @.C.......0.F9&. 0x0130f348: 0143a040 00000001 031f01a0 000d78f7 @.C..........x.. 0x0130f358: 103595b0 00000000 03d372e0 03d472c0 ..5......r...r.. 0x0130f368: 0130f384 000d5249 0143a040 0143a078 ..0.IR..@.C.x.C. 0x0130f378: 0000000e 00000000 0af4aa10 0130f418 ..............0. 0x0130f388: 00263807 00000030 0383a9b0 0026382c .8&.0.......,8&. 0x0130f398: 0465a430 00000000 04b8e530 00000000 0.e.....0....... 0x0130f3a8: 0130f3d8 0130f3c0 100092f6 0ea556e0 ..0...0......V.. 0x0130f3b8: 04654f08 04654e70 0130f420 101e9190 .Oe.pNe. .0..... 0x0130f3c8: 0ea5de50 0130f3e0 1006070b 04654e70 P.....0.....pNe. 0x0130f3d8: 04821178 00000000 0130f40c 100f1096 x.........0..... 0x0130f3e8: 04654e70 04c43a58 0ea5de50 102cb620 pNe.X:..P... .,. 0x0130f3f8: 00000000 0ea556e0 00000000 04654e70 .....V......pNe. 0x0130f408: 04654e70 0130f424 100f1116 03d169ff pNe.$.0......i.. 0x0130f418: 0130f420 102cb620 100e9e7d 0130f448 .0. .,.}...H.0. 0x0130f428: 100e9edf 0130f440 1007db7e 00000032 ....@.0.~...2... 0x0130f438: 1007fb90 0ef655e8 0130f4c8 1007fbc8 .....U....0..... 0x0130f448: 00000001 04710780 04711178 3aaf7220 ......q.x.q. r.: 0x0130f458: 0130f478 68ed1907 0130f470 00000002 x.0....hp.0..... 0x0130f468: 0ef655e8 0130f4b0 00000000 00000002 .U....0......... 0x0130f478: 0130f4a8 04c43a79 0130f4a8 047027c0 ..0.y:....0..'p. 0x0130f488: 04703060 0ef655e8 04c43a69 00000000 `0p..U..i:...... 0x0130f498: 00000002 0ef655e8 0130f4a8 04c43a5c .....U....0.\:.. 0x0130f4a8: 0130f4c8 04c6dd5b 102cb620 00000002 ..0.[... .,..... 0x0130f4b8: 0130f4c8 04c6dd43 10a94240 10a94240 ..0.C...@B..@B.. 0x0130f4c8: 0130f518 04c6ea30 0465ddc0 00000000 ..0.0.....e..... 0x0130f4d8: 00000000 00000000 0f8a1a98 ffffffff ................ 0x0130f4e8: 00000000 00000000 0b1a4c90 00000001 .........L...... 0x0130f4f8: 00000000 108bc300 10a94288 04b8e530 .........B..0... 0x0130f508: 0130f470 0ef655e8 0130f784 04b8e530 p.0..U....0.0... 0x0130f518: 0130f548 04c6de5e 04662cc0 108bc300 H.0.^....,f..... 0x0130f528: 10a94288 0482b048 00000000 04b8e530 .B..H.......0... 0x0130f538: 0130f53c 00000001 108bc300 0b1a4c90 <.0..........L.. 0x0130f548: 0130f568 1279267e 04662cc0 0000000d h.0.~&y..,f..... 0x0130f558: 00000001 1279265c 0ef655e8 0130f784 ....\&y..U....0. 0x0130f568: 0130f5d8 127922b8 04662cc0 00000001 ..0.."y..,f..... 0x0130f578: 0130f5d8 12792297 1086f8a0 1086f8a0 ..0.."y......... 0x0130f588: 0b1a4c30 04662cc0 00000000 00000018 0L...,f......... 0x0130f598: 0ea4b680 04654e70 00000000 00000000 ....pNe......... 0x0130f5a8: 00000001 0030f5c0 00000000 00000000 ......0......... 0x0130f5b8: 0130f5cc 100092f6 0af48970 04654f08 ..0.....p....Oe. 0x0130f5c8: 04654e70 0ef655e8 0130f784 04b8e530 pNe..U....0.0... 0x0130f5d8: 0130f624 04b8e571 0465ddc0 04821178 $.0.q.....e.x... 0x0130f5e8: 00000000 0130f60c 1011167a 04700000 ......0.z.....p. 0x0130f5f8: 00000000 0000000c 00000000 04820410 ................ 0x0130f608: 00000000 00000000 10001d4c 0000000c ........L....... 0x0130f618: 0b59f0c8 048209e8 0ef655e8 0130f654 ..Y......U..T.0. 0x0130f628: 100f1364 0465ddc0 0130f704 0130f784 d.....e...0...0. 0x0130f638: 12792120 00010000 0130f501 0b59f0c8 !y.......0...Y. 0x0130f648: 00000000 04654e70 00000000 0130f678 ....pNe.....x.0. 0x0130f658: 1005d984 0b59f0c8 0465ddc0 0130f704 ......Y...e...0. 0x0130f668: 0130f784 0130f784 0130f79c 0130f501 ..0...0...0...0. 0x0130f678: 0130f690 0026449e 0b59f0c8 0465ddc0 ..0..D&...Y...e. 0x0130f688: 0130f704 0130f784 0130f778 002ea0aa ..0...0.x.0..... 0x0130f698: 0b59f0c8 0130f501 0465ddc0 0130f6b4 ..Y...0...e...0. 0x0130f6a8: 0130f784 0b59f0c8 0444bd10 00000000 ..0...Y...D..... 0x0130f6b8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f6c8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f6d8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f6e8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f6f8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f708: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f718: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f728: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f738: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f748: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f758: 0130f8e0 1278aef8 00010000 00000001 ..0...x......... 0x0130f768: 0af50c20 00000000 04654e70 00000000 .......pNe..... 0x0130f778: 0130f788 002e9e65 0130f784 00000000 ..0.e.....0..... 0x0130f788: 0130f7c4 0025504a 0465ddc0 0444bd10 ..0.JP%...e...D. 0x0130f798: 00000000 00dcc1a8 0b59f0c8 0130f501 ..........Y...0. 0x0130f7a8: 0465ddc0 000027c8 00000000 00000000 ..e..'.......... 0x0130f7b8: 00000000 04440101 00000000 0130f7fc ......D.......0. 0x0130f7c8: 00256c18 00000000 03290b50 0327ef80 .l%.....P.)...'. 0x0130f7d8: 0014b881 6ac95ad9 00000001 00000002 .....Z.j........ 0x0130f7e8: 0444f760 0444cdd0 0327ef80 0444bd60 `.D...D...'.`.D. 0x0130f7f8: 0320f990 0130f8f0 002aef8f 00000000 .. ...0...*..... 0x0130f808: 77369c00 010010f0 00dcc1a0 0af50c20 ..6w........ ... 0x0130f818: 0130f500 00000000 00000000 00000000 ..0............. 0x0130f828: 00000000 00000000 00000101 00000000 ................ 0x0130f838: 00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f848: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f858: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f868: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f878: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f888: 0130f838 00000000 00000000 00000000 8.0............. 0x0130f898: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f8a8: 00000000 00000000 00000001 00000000 ................ 0x0130f8b8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f8c8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f8d8: 00000001 fe5fd800 00000000 00000001 ......_......... 0x0130f8e8: 03d90d00 0030f8fc 0130f92c 00351007 ......0.,.0...5. 0x0130f8f8: 00000000 00000001 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130f908: 00000001 00060026 00000113 00000001 ....&........... 0x0130f918: 00000000 0046aab2 00000000 0000013a ......F.....:... 0x0130f928: 0000070c 0130fa64 00352dce 007380b1 ....d.0..-5...s. 0x0130f938: 00000000 fe5f5000 031ef7d0 01c0003f .....P_.....?... 0x0130f948: 000001ff 00000000 0000003c 0000003f ........<...?... 0x0130f958: 00001fff 031f3d00 00000400 031d1d70 .....=......p... 0x0130f968: 00ecf644 00000041 0000004f 007570f8 D...A...O....pu. 0x0130f978: 031d1d70 00ecf644 00000010 00000010 p...D........... 0x0130f988: 7fffffff 00000000 00f901a0 031d1880 ................ 0x0130f998: 00000010 0130f900 0130f9d0 00753e3c ......0...0.<>u. 0x0130f9a8: 031d1d70 00ecf644 031f3da0 0130f9c0 p...D....=....0. 0x0130f9b8: 7fffffff 00000000 00000042 0000004f ........B...O... 0x0130f9c8: 031d05a8 031ef950 0130fa00 00745029 ....P.....0.)Pt. 0x0130f9d8: 031d1d70 00000033 0000003f 0130f920 p...3...?... .0. 0x0130f9e8: 616e614d 00646567 6c65746e 00000000 Managed.ntel.... 0x0130f9f8: 00000007 0000000f 0130fa18 031ef810 ..........0..... 0x0130fa08: 031ef848 031ef848 0000000d 030cbef0 H...H........... 0x0130fa18: 65646900 646e6957 6c00776f 0130006c .ideWindow.ll.0. 0x0130fa28: 00000000 0000000f 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fa38: 72637300 696e6565 00730064 0166379b .screenid.s..7f. 0x0130fa48: 00000000 0000000f 00000000 030cbef0 ................ 0x0130fa58: 00000000 030cbf30 00100801 0130fa7c ....0.......|.0. 0x0130fa68: 00708cb8 000b0000 00000000 0166379d ..p..........7f. 0x0130fa78: 00000005 0130fb0c 0073805e 000b0000 ......0.^.s..... 0x0130fa88: 00000000 0166379d 00000005 b05dbc03 .....7f.......]. 0x0130fa98: 007380b1 007380b1 fe5f5000 00000044 ..s...s..P_.D... 0x0130faa8: 01661d40 01661d20 01661cba 00000000 @.f. .f...f..... 0x0130fab8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fac8: 00000000 00000000 00000001 00000005 ................ 0x0130fad8: 00000000 0130fb08 0130fb08 0074913e ......0...0.>.t. 0x0130fae8: c0000005 007380b1 00000000 0130fa94 ......s.......0. 0x0130faf8: 0130ed24 0130fb58 00739d50 b198a56f $.0.X.0.P.s.o... 0x0130fb08: 00000000 0130fb20 753f7c04 fe5f5000 .... .0..|?u.P_. 0x0130fb18: 753f7be0 21d769a2 0130fb68 7793ad1f .{?u.i.!h.0....w 0x0130fb28: fe5f5000 230759e0 00000000 00000000 .P_..Y.#........ 0x0130fb38: fe5f5000 c0000005 75edf510 00000000 .P_........u.... 0x0130fb48: 0130ed04 230759e0 0130fb2c 0130ed04 ..0..Y.#,.0...0. 0x0130fb58: 0130fb70 779774a0 55a40fb8 00000000 p.0..t.w...U.... 0x0130fb68: 0130fb78 7793acea ffffffff 77920224 x.0....w....$..w 0x0130fb78: 00000000 00000000 007380b1 fe5f5000 ..........s..P_. 0x0130fb88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fb98: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fba8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fbb8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fbc8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fbd8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fbe8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fbf8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc08: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc18: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc28: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc38: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc48: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc58: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc68: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fc98: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fca8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fcb8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fcc8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fcd8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fce8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fcf8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd08: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd18: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd28: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd38: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd48: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd58: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd68: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fd98: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fda8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fdb8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fdc8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fdd8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fde8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fdf8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe08: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe18: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe28: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe38: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe48: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe58: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe68: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fe98: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fea8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130feb8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fec8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fed8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fee8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fef8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff08: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff18: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff28: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff38: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff48: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff58: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff68: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff78: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff88: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ff98: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ffa8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ffb8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ffc8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ffd8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130ffe8: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0x0130fff8: 00000000 00000000 ........ Module 1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe Image Base: 0x000b0000 Image Size: 0x010de000 File Size: 16879592 File Time: 2017-01-20_192148 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 1.0.0.15590 ProdVer: 1.0.0.15590 Module 2 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll Image Base: 0x00400000 Image Size: 0x00016000 File Size: 81768 File Time: 2007-04-04_185342 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® DirectX for Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft Common Controller API FileVer: 9.18.944.0 ProdVer: 9.18.944.0 Module 3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Mono\mono.dll Image Base: 0x10000000 Image Size: 0x00230000 File Size: 2114008 File Time: 2017-01-20_192228 Version: Company: Unity Technologies Product: libmono FileDesc: Unity Technologies fork of mono runtime FileVer: 1.0.0.1 ProdVer: 1.0.0.1 Module 4 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvd3dum.dll Image Base: 0x50450000 Image Size: 0x00db8000 File Size: 14410472 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA Windows WDDM D3D driver FileDesc: NVIDIA WDDM D3D Driver, Version 376.33 FileVer: 21.21.13.7633 ProdVer: 21.21.13.7633 Module 5 C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim32.dll Image Base: 0x55ea0000 Image Size: 0x00af1000 File Size: 11417600 File Time: 2013-10-03_234246 Version: Company: Intel Corporation Product: Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R) FileDesc: User Mode Driver for Intel(R) Graphics Technology FileVer: 10.18.10.3316 ProdVer: 10.18.10.3316 Module 6 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc32.dll Image Base: 0x569a0000 Image Size: 0x00362000 File Size: 3524608 File Time: 2013-10-03_234250 Version: Company: Intel Corporation Product: Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows 7(R) FileDesc: Unified Shader Compiler for Intel(R) Graphics Accelerator FileVer: 8.15.10.9141 ProdVer: 8.15.10.9141 Module 7 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll Image Base: 0x591b0000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 18944 File Time: 2014-10-29_025824 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft MIDI Mapper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 8 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv Image Base: 0x591c0000 Image Size: 0x00036000 File Size: 197120 File Time: 2014-10-29_015318 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Driver sistema audio Winmm FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 9 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv Image Base: 0x59660000 Image Size: 0x00009000 File Size: 23040 File Time: 2014-10-29_025432 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft Sound Mapper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 10 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll Image Base: 0x59910000 Image Size: 0x000ec000 File Size: 544256 File Time: 2014-10-29_015248 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft DirectDraw FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 11 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll Image Base: 0x5a4c0000 Image Size: 0x000de000 File Size: 777728 File Time: 2014-10-29_025752 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: OpenGL Client DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 12 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL Image Base: 0x5b110000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 26624 File Time: 2014-10-29_020540 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Libreria utente Hid FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 13 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL Image Base: 0x5bf80000 Image Size: 0x00060000 File Size: 370424 File Time: 2014-10-29_040710 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Sessione audio FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 14 C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvd3d9wrap.dll Image Base: 0x5d0b0000 Image Size: 0x00031000 File Size: 180672 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA D3D shim drivers FileDesc: NVIDIA d3d9wrap dll, Version 376.33 FileVer: 21.21.13.7633 ProdVer: 21.21.13.7633 Module 15 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvumdshim.dll Image Base: 0x5d120000 Image Size: 0x0006b000 File Size: 407248 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: NVIDIA Corporation Product: NVIDIA D3D shim drivers FileDesc: NVIDIA D3D Shim Driver, Version 376.33 FileVer: 21.21.13.7633 ProdVer: 21.21.13.7633 Module 16 C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\detoured.dll Image Base: 0x5d2b0000 Image Size: 0x00006000 File Size: 20536 File Time: 2016-12-12_033718 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 17 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll Image Base: 0x5f970000 Image Size: 0x00069000 File Size: 430176 File Time: 2014-10-29_041204 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DirectX Graphics Infrastructure FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 18 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll Image Base: 0x64710000 Image Size: 0x001d3000 File Size: 1907384 File Time: 2014-10-29_041204 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Direct3D 9 Runtime FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 19 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll Image Base: 0x66fe0000 Image Size: 0x00053000 File Size: 331048 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: API MMDevice FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 20 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\MSVCR100.dll Image Base: 0x672a0000 Image Size: 0x000bf000 File Size: 773968 File Time: 2017-01-20_192146 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.40219.325 ProdVer: 10.0.40219.325 Module 21 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\MSVCP100.dll Image Base: 0x67360000 Image Size: 0x00069000 File Size: 421200 File Time: 2017-01-20_192146 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 FileDesc: Microsoft® C Runtime Library FileVer: 10.0.40219.325 ProdVer: 10.0.40219.325 Module 22 C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.8293\bzrclient.dll Image Base: 0x673d0000 Image Size: 0x00057000 File Size: 277480 File Time: 2017-01-20_092644 Version: Company: Blizzard Entertainment Product: Blizzard Streaming Client FileDesc: Blizzard Streaming Client FileVer: 1.1.8.0 ProdVer: 1.1.8.0 Module 23 C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL Image Base: 0x67430000 Image Size: 0x00277000 File Size: 332800 File Time: 2014-10-29_022348 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Compatibility DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 24 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll Image Base: 0x685e0000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 19096 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: User CSA Library FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 25 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll Image Base: 0x68600000 Image Size: 0x00017000 File Size: 89816 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Filtro audio ACM Microsoft FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 26 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll Image Base: 0x68620000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 31496 File Time: 2014-10-29_041134 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multimedia Realtime Runtime FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 27 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\W8TouchDLL.DLL Image Base: 0x68ed0000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 14336 File Time: 2017-01-20_192228 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 28 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\PlayErrors32.DLL Image Base: 0x69230000 Image Size: 0x0000b000 File Size: 30720 File Time: 2017-01-20_192228 Version: Company: Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 0.0.0.0 ProdVer: 0.0.0.0 Module 29 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll Image Base: 0x6a640000 Image Size: 0x000c4000 File Size: 786944 File Time: 2014-10-29_015924 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI Custom Marshaller FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll Image Base: 0x6a710000 Image Size: 0x00011000 File Size: 49664 File Time: 2014-10-29_020514 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 31 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll Image Base: 0x6a730000 Image Size: 0x0000d000 File Size: 36864 File Time: 2014-10-29_015940 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 32 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll Image Base: 0x6a740000 Image Size: 0x00066000 File Size: 401408 File Time: 2014-10-29_020026 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: WMI FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 33 C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll Image Base: 0x71530000 Image Size: 0x000a0000 File Size: 642560 File Time: 2014-10-29_030014 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Libreria client compatibilità applicazione FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 34 C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll Image Base: 0x71a30000 Image Size: 0x00046000 File Size: 272384 File Time: 2014-10-29_015632 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: API modalità utente FWP/IPsec FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 35 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll Image Base: 0x71a80000 Image Size: 0x00021000 File Size: 121704 File Time: 2011-08-30_220502 Version: Company: Apple Inc. Product: Bonjour FileDesc: Bonjour Namespace Provider FileVer: 3.0.0.10 ProdVer: 3.0.0.10 Module 36 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll Image Base: 0x73330000 Image Size: 0x0007e000 File Size: 498688 File Time: 2014-10-29_020628 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL API client DNS FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 37 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll Image Base: 0x733b0000 Image Size: 0x0004b000 File Size: 286208 File Time: 2014-10-29_020618 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Service Provider Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 38 C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll Image Base: 0x73590000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 12288 File Time: 2014-10-29_020534 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Remote Access AutoDial Helper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 39 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL Image Base: 0x735b0000 Image Size: 0x00014000 File Size: 64512 File Time: 2014-10-29_020552 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Servizio Client DHCP FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 40 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL Image Base: 0x735f0000 Image Size: 0x00013000 File Size: 57344 File Time: 2014-10-29_020604 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Client DHCPv6 FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 41 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL Image Base: 0x73710000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 26304 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Network Store Information RPC interface FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 42 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x737c0000 Image Size: 0x00020000 File Size: 120864 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: API helper IP FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 43 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll Image Base: 0x739e0000 Image Size: 0x00016000 File Size: 87224 File Time: 2014-10-29_041252 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL del router multiple provider FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 44 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll Image Base: 0x73a00000 Image Size: 0x0009f000 File Size: 631808 File Time: 2014-10-29_015622 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Servizi HTTP Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 45 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll Image Base: 0x73e20000 Image Size: 0x00141000 File Size: 1207296 File Time: 2015-04-01_033102 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Image Helper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17787 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17787 Module 46 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL Image Base: 0x74040000 Image Size: 0x0000f000 File Size: 42496 File Time: 2014-10-29_030030 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows File Protection FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 47 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll Image Base: 0x74050000 Image Size: 0x00003000 File Size: 3072 File Time: 2013-08-22_051330 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows File Protection FileVer: 6.3.9600.16384 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.16384 Module 48 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll Image Base: 0x741a0000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 11776 File Time: 2014-10-29_030002 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: DCI Manager FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 49 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll Image Base: 0x741b0000 Image Size: 0x00025000 File Size: 140288 File Time: 2014-10-29_025952 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: OpenGL Utility Library DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 50 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll Image Base: 0x74780000 Image Size: 0x00008000 File Size: 26304 File Time: 2014-10-29_041056 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Version Checking and File Installation Libraries FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 51 C:\WINDOWS\system32\powrprof.dll Image Base: 0x749c0000 Image Size: 0x00040000 File Size: 255136 File Time: 2014-10-29_041846 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL helper del profilo di alimentazione FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 52 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll Image Base: 0x74a00000 Image Size: 0x0001e000 File Size: 111104 File Time: 2014-10-29_020548 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Libreria primitive di crittografia di Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 53 C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll Image Base: 0x74a20000 Image Size: 0x00030000 File Size: 192096 File Time: 2014-10-29_041538 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 54 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll Image Base: 0x74a50000 Image Size: 0x00019000 File Size: 96032 File Time: 2014-10-29_041532 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Cryptographic Service Provider API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 55 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll Image Base: 0x74a70000 Image Size: 0x00009000 File Size: 29920 File Time: 2014-10-29_041848 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: AppModel API Host FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 56 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll Image Base: 0x74ad0000 Image Size: 0x0001a000 File Size: 102728 File Time: 2014-10-29_041204 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: API di Gestione finestre desktop Microsoft FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 57 C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll Image Base: 0x74af0000 Image Size: 0x000ed000 File Size: 949760 File Time: 2014-10-29_014830 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Libreria UxTheme di Microsoft FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 58 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll Image Base: 0x74be0000 Image Size: 0x00028000 File Size: 154392 File Time: 2014-10-29_041538 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Provider MARTA per Windows NT FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 59 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll Image Base: 0x74c10000 Image Size: 0x0008b000 File Size: 560392 File Time: 2015-01-23_060234 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: SHCORE FileVer: 6.3.9600.17666 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17666 Module 60 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll Image Base: 0x74ca0000 Image Size: 0x00021000 File Size: 127552 File Time: 2014-10-29_041842 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Device Information Set DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 61 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll Image Base: 0x74cd0000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 134280 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base Multimedia Extension API DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 62 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll Image Base: 0x74d00000 Image Size: 0x0000f000 File Size: 52152 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: User Profile Basic API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 63 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll Image Base: 0x74d10000 Image Size: 0x00023000 File Size: 136840 File Time: 2014-10-29_040702 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL API MCI FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 64 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV Image Base: 0x74fa0000 Image Size: 0x00065000 File Size: 397824 File Time: 2014-10-29_014518 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Driver dello spooler di Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 65 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll Image Base: 0x75070000 Image Size: 0x00054000 File Size: 340848 File Time: 2014-10-29_041538 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 66 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll Image Base: 0x750d0000 Image Size: 0x0000a000 File Size: 30984 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Base cryptographic API DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 67 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll Image Base: 0x750e0000 Image Size: 0x0001e000 File Size: 104960 File Time: 2014-10-29_020606 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Security Support Provider Interface FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 68 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RPCRT4.dll Image Base: 0x75100000 Image Size: 0x000ba000 File Size: 747008 File Time: 2014-10-29_020756 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Runtime RPC (Remote Procedure Call) FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 69 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OLEAUT32.dll Image Base: 0x75220000 Image Size: 0x00095000 File Size: 602776 File Time: 2014-12-19_092530 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: FileDesc: FileVer: 6.3.9600.17560 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17560 Module 70 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCTF.dll Image Base: 0x752c0000 Image Size: 0x00112000 File Size: 1124352 File Time: 2015-03-14_091352 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: MSCTF Server DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17706 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17706 Module 71 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL Image Base: 0x753e0000 Image Size: 0x00140000 File Size: 1040384 File Time: 2014-10-29_025824 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL client di Windows NT BASE API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 72 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NSI.dll Image Base: 0x75520000 Image Size: 0x00007000 File Size: 20120 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: NSI User-mode interface DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 73 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll Image Base: 0x755c0000 Image Size: 0x00041000 File Size: 257216 File Time: 2015-03-23_224506 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs FileVer: 6.3.9600.17734 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17734 Module 74 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHLWAPI.dll Image Base: 0x75610000 Image Size: 0x00045000 File Size: 278352 File Time: 2014-10-29_041056 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Libreria leggera di utilità per la shell FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 75 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WS2_32.dll Image Base: 0x75700000 Image Size: 0x00050000 File Size: 321248 File Time: 2014-10-29_040516 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL a 32 bit di Windows Socket 2.0 FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 76 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CFGMGR32.dll Image Base: 0x75750000 Image Size: 0x0003c000 File Size: 241168 File Time: 2014-10-29_041848 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Configuration Manager DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 77 C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.DLL Image Base: 0x75790000 Image Size: 0x00027000 File Size: 141312 File Time: 2014-10-29_025950 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 78 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll Image Base: 0x757e0000 Image Size: 0x000c3000 File Size: 800008 File Time: 2014-10-29_040630 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Windows NT CRT DLL FileVer: 7.0.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.1.8638.17415 Module 79 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\clbcatq.dll Image Base: 0x758b0000 Image Size: 0x0008d000 File Size: 569128 File Time: 2014-10-29_041002 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: COM+ Configuration Catalog FileVer: 2001.12.10530.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 80 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ole32.dll Image Base: 0x75940000 Image Size: 0x00128000 File Size: 1209624 File Time: 2014-10-29_041002 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft OLE per Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 81 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll Image Base: 0x75a70000 Image Size: 0x0000e000 File Size: 51608 File Time: 2014-10-29_041534 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: ASN.1 Runtime APIs FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 82 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINTRUST.dll Image Base: 0x75ae0000 Image Size: 0x0003d000 File Size: 245296 File Time: 2014-10-29_041538 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Microsoft Trust Verification APIs FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 83 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPT32.dll Image Base: 0x75c90000 Image Size: 0x00188000 File Size: 1612992 File Time: 2014-10-31_003858 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Crypto API32 FileVer: 6.3.9600.17475 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17475 Module 84 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll Image Base: 0x75e20000 Image Size: 0x000d7000 File Size: 862720 File Time: 2014-10-29_030316 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL client di Windows NT BASE API FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 85 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHELL32.dll Image Base: 0x75f10000 Image Size: 0x012ac000 File Size: 19731824 File Time: 2015-02-12_183408 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL comune della shell di Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.17680 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17680 Module 86 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ADVAPI32.dll Image Base: 0x771c0000 Image Size: 0x0007c000 File Size: 507152 File Time: 2014-10-29_040614 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: API Windows 32 Base avanzato FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 87 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GDI32.dll Image Base: 0x77240000 Image Size: 0x0010e000 File Size: 1096704 File Time: 2014-10-29_021020 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: GDI Client DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 88 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USER32.dll Image Base: 0x77350000 Image Size: 0x00153000 File Size: 1376256 File Time: 2014-10-29_020436 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 89 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PSAPI.DLL Image Base: 0x774c0000 Image Size: 0x00006000 File Size: 16504 File Time: 2014-10-29_041844 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System FileDesc: Process Status Helper FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 90 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\combase.dll Image Base: 0x774d0000 Image Size: 0x0017d000 File Size: 1564464 File Time: 2014-10-29_041002 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: Microsoft COM per Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 91 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SETUPAPI.dll Image Base: 0x77650000 Image Size: 0x001b1000 File Size: 1782912 File Time: 2014-10-29_041848 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: API dell'installazione di Windows FileVer: 6.3.9600.17415 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17415 Module 92 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Image Base: 0x778e0000 Image Size: 0x0016e000 File Size: 1498872 File Time: 2015-03-23_225900 Version: Company: Microsoft Corporation Product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows® FileDesc: DLL del livello NT FileVer: 6.3.9600.17736 ProdVer: 6.3.9600.17736 == [end of error.log] == Thanks for your attention, hopefully this will be sorted out quickly :)Tibalt2 3d
3d Account Suspended some help please My account was suspended for 50 years why tho i was just playing the brawl i dont know if u can call it "exploiting the game" (full on freeze mage) i got lucky enough to keep discovering freeze novas and stop the enemy board he didnt gave up tho i mean blizzard can just stop the usage of some cards in diffrent brawls if i know my stuff EVEN THO THEY DIDNT AND I PUT LIKE !@#$ING 500 $ IN THIS GAME AND I LOVE IT SO BAD BUT WHY THOWaifiuChan2 3d
3d Why Is Hearthstone Accessing A Random Drive? I recently bought and installed a new HD. My case is still open and when I open Hearthstone, it pauses a few seconds while I hear it spin my HD up. This happened on multiple occasions (I believe every time though sometimes I wasn't paying attention to it). Why is it accessing a random drive that doesn't have any programs installed?gamecreator3 3d
3d Crash From 3 days I have problems in game douring classificated match, my hearthstone crashed like 30 times, I went from rank 10 to 14 thanks to these crash, another problem is that the game crash also in other situation like when I'm in my collection making a new deckNobless2 3d