Bug Report

Aug 16, 2013 Welcome to the Hearthstone Bug Report forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports about the Hearthstone. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. The Known Issues thread has some good info in it. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Finally, a screenshot or video showing your issue would be greatly appreciated! You can upload your videos to YouTube and your screenshots to sites like imgur. Posts we do not need Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be moderated or moved immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Rolkyr0 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 Installing and patching issues? Hey guys! If you are having installing and patching issues using the Battle.net Desktop Application, please post them in the Technical Support forums. They will be better equipped to help you out!Rolkyr0 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 How to report hacks/exploits/cheating Hey guys, Please read this important and friendly reminder regarding how to report really bad issues like exploits, hacks, cheats, etc. According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums ban. If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels.Rolkyr0 Aug 16, 2013
Dec 7 **HotFixes** Greetings! Below you will find information about recent changes we have made in Hearthstone. If you still encounter any issue you may find in this list, we ask that you please enter a new report and not just comment on an existing one. If an issue is not on this list, it does not mean that it is not being worked on or that we are unaware of it. Please always continue to research reports and refer to our KNOWN ISSUES thread before posting. Thanks! - RolkyrRolkyr27 Dec 7
Oct 30, 2014 Card Hovering/Connection Issue Hey everyone! This has been an ongoing issue that seems to come up daily on the forums. After the last, long explanation and discussion thread that was had, a sticky was requested of the response given some insight as to what is happening when players experience this issue. This is in response to a disconnection issue that players see where it appears that the opposing player is holding up the game in some manner. Often it will appear that they are holding a card above the battlefield, purposely preventing the timer from starting. This is indeed a disconnect issue. Aspects of games can connect on different levels. Player to player, player to client, player to server etc. etc. One of our awesome MVPs made this to help explain how connections work: http://i.imgur.com/bBezGoD.png There are some things back end (what development sees) wise I won't get into, but realize the term "disconnect" when used in this case can reference several different areas of the game. It is not always just "my internet is fine, this isn't a connection issue." Something that speaks to this is when players mention that the player is holding a card over the game board and emoting or going through their cards. This should be one sign as to this being a connection issue as you cannot both use your mouse to hold a card over the game board AND click emotes or go through your hand. On the front end, this does indeed seem like one of the older bugs. It is very possible for things that are happening on our end in very different ways to appear the exact same way to players. There are also many variables in some of these issues. So even when 1 thing is addressed, it is possible that some other off the wall edge case scenario is causing a similar issue in a way that was not expected. Issues are never ignored. If players are reporting them, we are looking at them. Not everyone can be responded to. And a lot of issues are ones that have been reported several times before so it may look like they aren't being addressed when it was actually responded to previously. I truly hope this helps to clarify this issue and continue to encourage all players to report any NEW issues they may find. This includes obvious bugs and things that appear to be possible issues that can lead to confusion. You all get very passionate and take the time to come to us with your issues. We appreciate every bit of that and encourage you all to keep it up. I will try and match your effort with making sure development is aware of these issues and they are all being looked into. In doing this, I will try and keep players informed to the best of my abilities so you may all keep your reports educated and up to date. Please keep up the great work in helping to make this the most EPIC experience we can. Cheers! - RolkyrRolkyr0 Oct 30, 2014
9h Fireside Gathering Bug Report Megathread Greetings, patrons! Uncovering any issues with your Tavern or our new Fireside Gathering features? Please help us make your Tavern experience better by posting any Fireside Gathering-related bugs in this thread. Please copy and paste the below template in a reply below. Off topic replies will be removed. Which event did you attend? (Tavern name, venue, and address OR event link from firesidegatherings.com) Were you an Innkeeper or a Patron? What type of device did you use? (Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPad Air, etc.) Operating system (Optional) Were you using GPS location services, wi-fi, or both? Describe the issue. (Use as much detail as possible. Any screenshots are helpful.) Fireside Gathering Known Issues Some players may not properly receive the Fireside Friends card back. Attendees of a Fireside Gathering may remain on the Tavern’s attendee list for several minutes after logging out or closing Hearthstone. Some wireless access points may not be detected during Innkeeper setup.Keganbe220 9h
Jan 12, 2015 Common Reports That Are Not Bugs! Hello! Below you will find commonly reported issues that cause a bit of misunderstanding and lead to players thinking something isn't working as intended. If you experience one of these issues and they still seem to not be working correctly, never hesitate to report the issue to us. This thread is to hopefully clear up some questions players may have. Cheers! Blade Flurry is doing extra damage!Blade Flurry is a Rogue ability that destroys the player's weapon and deals the weapons damage to all enemies. Even though the weapon has a set amount, Blade Flurry is still a spell and can be affected by Spell Power. All my decks and/or cards vanished!Majority of the time this issue is seen it is due to the players region being changed. Double check that the region you are currently in is the one you regularly play in. My opponent stole my minion. When I bounced it to the owners hand, it went to their hand!If you control a minion, you own that minion. Ownership is based off which side of the battlefield a minion is on. When returning a minion to its owners hand, it will return to the hand of the player who controls that minion on their side of the battlefield at the time the effect is played. My Noble Sacrifice didn't trigger when my opponent attacked!Did you have 7 minions on the battlefield? Playing cards that create minions act the exact same way as trying to play a minion. If you don't have room, the card will not trigger. Minions healed when I killed/silenced Stormwind Champion (or other buffs)!At the time you Silence a minion who is effected by a stat modifier, if their health is higher than their printed value (the value the minion displays with no stat modifiers), it will return the minion to its original health that is displayed on the card. If at the time Silence is cast, the minions current health is less than the printed value on the card, the minion will remain on the battlefield with that much damage. Ben Brode gives an explanation here: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/9793229858?page=2#21 Faceless Manipulator died after copying a buffed minion!When a minion is effected by a global buff (an effect that adds something to ALL minions you control) and damage is dealt to that minion, health is removed from the base health pool first, then the health added by a buff. So if you control a Stormwind Champion and a minion at 1 health, when you attempt to copy that minion, it will copy the base minion of zero health. Then, before the global buff can be applied, the minion will die. Gorehowl was destroyed after one use!The mistake here is usually in understanding the card. If a player attacks a hero, the durability is reduced. If a player attacks a minion, the attack is reduced. Ice block did not prevent my opponents secret from killing me!If you are attacking and in a position to trigger your opponent's secret, it is most likely your turn. As secrets cannot trigger on the owning player's turn, there is no chance for Ice Block to become active. My opponent was able to attack my Faerie Dragon with their hero power!Even though you are not able to target the Faerie dragon with spells, you are able to attack the Faerie Dragon. So Rogues and Druids are able to use their hero powers to deal damage to the minion. A card that was returned to a players hand was destroyed and the Deathrattle still even though the minion wasn't in play triggered.This is working as intended. When a returned minion is destroyed, since it cannot re-enter the players hand (since they are at the 10 card limit), it is still considered to be in play. This being the case, the Deathrattle ability will still trigger. Misdirection was used on my minion and my weapon dealt damage to it!During your turn, your weapon is considered to be "unsheathed". This is depicted by the animation between turns of the weapon being put away and brought back out. While unsheathed, a weapon will deal its damage to any minion the hero does combat with. However, since the actual hero is not attacking, Durability will not be removed from that weapon. Maexxna used her hero power on my Faerie Dragon/Stealth minion!Maexxna's hero power, as with any effect using the term "Random", is not considered to target. The hero power can send ANY minion (2 minions on heroic) back to the opposing player's hand regardless of the minions status or effect. I beat the Arachnid Wing and did not get a card back!Cardbacks are rewarded for beating all heroic bosses in ALL of Naxxramas. A spell killed Stalagg and Feugen at the same time and I/my opponent got 2 of Thaddius!This is correct and working as intended. If both Stalagg and Feugen are killed at the same time in the same turn, they with both trigger off of each other and the controlling player will get 2 copies of Thaddius. Kel'Thuzad did not revive my minion at the end of my turnKel'Thuzad will only revive minions that have died during your turn, but not during your "End of Turn" phase. If a minion dies during the same time that Kel'Thuzad triggers, it will NOT be returned to the Battlefield. My Ragnaros lost stealth, but never attacked!Stealth will only last until a minion deals damage in any way. If a stealth minion is in combat due to an effect like Misdirection (and deals damage back to the character attacking it), deals damage due to a triggered effect or attacks another minion, it will lose it's stealth. My Tokens did not get buffed from Hobgoblin!Hobgoblin will only apply to minions that have been "Played". In order for a minion to be considered Played, it must be put directly into play, from your hand, to the Battlefield. Minions put into play by other minions or spells, like Animal Companion, will not be effected. The original minion and spell are what is considered "Played" in that scenario, so do not trigger Hobgoblin. Mistress of Pain and Auchenai Soulpriest resulted in auto death!This is 100% correct. What happens is Auchenai Soulpriest turns all healing into damage. So when Mistress of Pain triggers, she attempts to heal you. This results in you taking damage and triggering Mistress of Pain again. This will continually happen until your health is reduced to zero. -As of patch 9.0 this is no longer applicable. You should only take a single tick of damage from such interactions. I hope this helps to clear up any questions or misunderstandings with some of these rules/effects. As always, there can be exceptions. Please always feel free to report anything that seems "off" Thanks! - RolkyrRolkyr0 Jan 12, 2015
4m Daily quests bug My account haven't received any quests for the last 3 days. Please check the problem asap.DeuxBach490 4m
7m 卡片bug 我要反應無邊黑暗戰吼的三張蠟燭在手牌滿10張抽出來爆掉的話會不算數亡靈犬0 7m
8m Lost 3 expansion packs Hi there, I have lost 3 K&C expansion packs from Tavern Brawl after K&C release. It was verified with your support team. Blizzard support team asked me to raise it as a bug again in the forum.Alviss1 8m
16m Quests Hi, i have a problem with quests :/ i didnt get quest for 4 + dayz and i dont know what to do. Thx 4 helpSilentStorm2 16m
24m Dungeon Bug I encounter this problem today while dueling with the final boss. I keep getting stuck at the screen with the back of the boss's card after draw the card of my turn. I couldn't do anything but use the hero's ability. After that, the game is continue until the boss play another card.KronoxT0 24m
26m Possessed Lackey & Twisting Nether Tonight while standard Control Warlock vs Big Priest, I also had a possessed Lackey on board when I cast Twisting Nether. After the animation for Twisted Nether ended, the lackey recruited a Doomguard from my deck properly but it was on the board for approx 2 sec and when I went to attack my opponent, it disappeared. The history bar showed that the possessed Lackey pulled it but no other history existed to show why it disappeared.Scorpio0 26m
27m Possessed Lacky and twisting nether I just cast Twisting nether while I had a possessed lacky on board and the summon minion also died. Yes i know I had one in my deck, it a was voidlord and it died leaving three voidwalkers in placeLunnwaz1 27m
29m I can’t play Tawern Brawl I can’t play tawern brawl. When brawl is open my friends can play but I can only watching them.Axwell0 29m
46m Random arena loss? Hi, I was 5-0 in arena and playing my 6th match and upon winning that match I returned to the screen at 6-1. Please advise. Thanks,ArzonArzon1 46m
51m Problem with daily tasks I do not give out daily tasks what to do?Kayan9070 51m
1h Daily quest bug Hi folks, Haven't been receiving new daily quests in the last 3 days. Hope to see it resolved soon. Many thanks.Artenim2 1h
1h Quest Bug I no longer receive any quest since patch.Drax9 1h
1h Dungeon Run Bug - Quel'delar interaction Somehow it looks like my earlier post got deleted? Not sure, posting again as I didn't get any notice that post was wrong. Hoping it was just a spam bot moderator seeing links and clearing it, so posting without links this time. If I get a response, I'll provide links to screenshots in a follow-up post. From what I've seen on web, including a youtube video, if you get both the Blade and Hilt of Quel'delar, they combine into a 1-mana 6/6 weapon that does 6 damage to all enemies after attacking. I'd pulled off getting both of these treasures, but did not have the interaction of them combining occur. I am suspecting that it was an interaction with the "Small Backpacks" treasure, as that and "Justicar's Ring" were my other treasures. Small Backpacks apparently pulled Blade of Quel'delar as my fifth card on turn 1, and I don't know if that's what prevented Quel'delar from forming.mercforhire0 1h
1h Квесты На протяжении недели не появляются новые квесты!Spirik0 1h
1h Not getting quests It's been 3 days since i got a last quest. For me it's a lot of dust lost.Gangplank123 1h
1h Not getting the daily quest As the topic states, i am not getting any of my daily quests, it has been 2 days and I have no gotten a new quest.Ragehavoc32 1h
1h Not getting new quests Since the release of K&C, I haven't been getting consistent daily quests.Commander272 1h
1h Dungeon run In the dungeon runs I killed the 5t boss but after I killed it it didn't let me choose my passive or cards it kicked me out and when I reloaded it was a next boss I have a pic if needEricmag12340 1h
1h Can't get any daily quest Can't get any daily quest for the since the new exp. beginning.Reacnem4 1h
1h christmas board bug (hurt my eyes) the new christmas board (the one with the catapult on the bottom right) is super buggy,i've tried to take a screenshot but i cant,it basically stutter and become black every time one player plays a card and also at random,is super annoying for the eyes and super annoying to plays on it i have to concede every match i play on it,can you remove that board?? all other seems fineJAF1 1h
1h No quests I can't get any quests from last update!Ligthboom1 1h
1h Darkness vs. Copied Candles (dungeon run) The Darkness does not get triggered if you play a candle that you COPIED from your opponent's deck. Playing Priest vs the last opponent of dungeon run. Darkness is on board and I play Devour Mind. Pretty sure I even got 2 candles from this card. Facts: Both myself and the boss played down to fatigue and the Darkness never woke. What I kind of remember: I think the boss got a torch, I played a torch (4 mana), then another torch later on. I _think_ the counter (1/3) got reset when I played my candle after he played his candle. So instead of 2 counters, we shared one counter, yet I reset the counter when I played the candle. So he may have drawn 2 candles (2/3), then I played a candle and it reset to (1/3), then he played his last candle and it went to (1/3). If the game saved replays (cough cough) I could access logs and better report on the bug.JeneralBen1 1h
1h I am not getting quest in over a week ! As the title says , i am not getting quest.... ! Fix if possible.Ciordi0 1h
2h No Quest Wontons1 2h
2h Quests not updating After logging into the game, my quests don't show up. I'll play a few games and then randomly the quest will appear for that day. There's no rhyme or reason for why it appears, only that it randomly appears and I have to stay online for a brief period of time until I see it. It is usually mid day and there is no specific time it seems to happen. Currently, I have two 40 gold quests. I am unable to refresh them and today's quest is not showing up. I didn't play yesterday too much, and I certainly didn't play past midnight. I've checked my time is on settings and they are set correctly. EDIT: I'm playing on iPad Air 2 Mobile IOS. My tablet and game client are both up to date. Time Zone is set correctly. Gameplay was not past midnight last night, nor any other night since patch when this started.HBlackguard2 2h
2h Ежедневные задания Не получаю ежедневные задания два дняVectro0 2h
2h Candleshot graphical bug When overriding Candleshot with a different weapon such as Eaglehorn bow before attacking, the immune animation still triggered, and lasts for the rest of the game, even after the weapon is gone. Not exactly game breaking, just thought it might be a little confusing.Pars1val1 2h
2h Typo: Dungeon Run When playing against George and Karl, when they are about to switch, Karl says to George: “Can I go now, Geroge, can I?” It’s very quick, but George’s name is misspelled. Hope this helps!DrCadillac0 2h
2h Not receiving daily quest Hi! It's the second day in a row where I don't receive my daily quest at login. I know a lot of people had this problem yesterday, but some of them received the quest later during the day AND they received the quest regularly today. So, what's the problem in my case? Thank youKoenigDan348 2h
2h this is riged wow so f up ive ben playing for a while now and still every time i play a brawl or any other thing on thise game i get the worst cards wether i build a deck or play a well it dont matter you suck and im about ready to quit bliz...com all to getather its like if you dont want peps to play and enjoy the game lol if i want to lose all the tim and relie on you game to make it happen will ill come play your game as holseAredneck1 2h
2h Pearl Spellstone Bug This bug has repeatedly happened in several battles across a single dungeon run today. In each instance my hand had a lesser pearl spellstone, I had a mistress of mixtures in play, my health was already full, my mistress died, her healing raised the spellstone from lesser to normal. Any and all other healing effects that pop on my hero while my health is full DO NOT raise the potency of the spellstone, only the mistress of mixtures does. To my understanding, none should, not even her, because I am not actually being healed if I have no damage to heal. If I am wrong, then it means there is still a bug, just in the opposite direction.Restomagus2 2h
3h FIXING "NO QUEST" BUG : Switch game language EDIT : For me, the bug is coming back every morning, but the language switch solve this every time... I switch from 1 to 3 times to have my quest back (from english to french then back to english if you want to know exactly). Rarely but sometimes, it doesnt work at the first try and it needs a 2nd attempt. Change your game language! You dont even have to logout. Switch to another language then back to yours. You may have to do it more than once. I went from english to french then quest was popping. For me, the bug is back the next day andn I have to do this again. Sometimes i need to switch only once, sometimes I need to switch 2-3 times for the quest to show back. This worked for a lot of people to solve no daily quest issue. Changing you game language will restart your game but keeps your login, and you have great chance to get your daily quests bug out! Good luck! :-)Barnack33 3h
3h Can't lose stars at Level 15 I got to level 15 in standard ranked mode and then lost games but won't go back to level 16. Game says I can't lose any stars at this level.SilentSword8 3h
3h Secrets I was playing hearthstone and i played noble sacrifice and for some reason when the enemy hero attacked it did not activate. I lost because of it.Noodleman1 3h
3h Mayor Noggenfogger bugged Mayor Noggenfogger original target hits over 80% of the time.. it is not random at all. I think this card isn't used very much and so it became bugged through some code changes. Try it out with a barnes deck to see for yourself or with shadow essence as well.AB243 3h
3h Missing Crafting Dust I recently bought the 5 dollar welcome bundle and got 2 duplicate Legendary's, so i turned one of them to Crafting dust. I kept on getting System error's when i was trying to convert the card, so i exited the game. I just came back to play today, and noticed that the option to automatically disenchant duplicates were gone, and when i tried to look for my duplicate card, it was gone. The two cards were EDWIN VANCLEEF. Is there anyway i can get the card back, or the 400 crafting dust?JudeWeeb0 3h
3h NO misiones diarias ayuda no recibo mis misiones diarias ayuda !!!Magu0 3h
3h no daily quests still Hello Blizzard please help , I have not gotten daily quests for 2 weeks! I have missed so much gold. Please fix this alreadyCallmeJoker0 3h
3h Dear Blizzard Dear Blizzard. I was some one happy one day... i decide to buy heartstone expansions and try to play again... i enjoy the expansions... but then i decide to move to knights of the frozen throne... a "free expansion"... i deal with Arthas and i win... I was soooo happy to get new content and enoy it like any expansion.... bu then... THEN you had to do it.... yes im talking to you... because... I want to report who is the MOTHER !@#$ER who got the idea of creat Lord Marrowgar? Srly, are you %^-*ing idiot? Your dad !@#$ you in your childhood? Do you want to see the world burn? CUZ YOU ARE DOING IT TO ME!!! you MOTHER %^-*ER. Im trying to beat this MOTHER !@#$ER with all the sutupid decks recomended and every %^-*ing time, this MOTHER !@#$ER put a new stupid card on the table who change reality and make NATZIS COME BACK FROM HELL. I really %^-*ing hate you, i love all Blizzard, but you mother !@#$er, you and your stupid team that created this MOTHER %^-*ER go die in hell. !@#$ERSWard3n0 3h
4h sir finley bug sir finley battlecry wont triggerTomvon11 4h
4h Opponent's card back hovers over battlefield Game Breaking, I could not see the current hp of my minions. I was playing a Togwaggle deck against a ~~Raza Plebian~~ priest and is card back appeared on the battlefield on a higher plane than other gameObjects. Pls fix.EpicNicks2 4h
4h No Hearthstone Daily Quest no quest막고라0 4h
4h Death Knight/Freeze Interaction I just got done playing a match versus a hunter. I used frostbolt to freeze him to prevent him from killing off a key minion of mine. The next turn he played his Deathstalker Rexxar and it wiped my freeze off his character and he was able to attack. Is this an intended interaction or a bug?Anyammis0 4h