Bug Report

Aug 8 Fireside Gathering Bug Report Megathread Greetings, patrons! Uncovering any issues with your Tavern or our new Fireside Gathering features? Please help us make your Tavern experience better by posting any Fireside Gathering-related bugs in this thread. Please copy and paste the below template in a reply below. Off topic replies will be removed. Which event did you attend? (Tavern name, venue, and address OR event link from firesidegatherings.com) Were you an Innkeeper or a Patron? What type of device did you use? (Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPad Air, etc.) Operating system (Optional) Were you using GPS location services, wi-fi, or both? Describe the issue. (Use as much detail as possible. Any screenshots are helpful.) Fireside Gathering Known Issues Some players may not properly receive the Fireside Friends card back. Attendees of a Fireside Gathering may remain on the Tavern’s attendee list for several minutes after logging out or closing Hearthstone. Some wireless access points may not be detected during Innkeeper setup.Keganbe325 Aug 8
Jul 5 Hotfixes! These are the most recent updates to Hearthstone. This only covers bug fixes that are not included in patch notes.Grizzle24 Jul 5
1d Did not get Arena rewards? There is something that has been causing a lot of confusion, and thus a ton of bug reports, and it's this... When an Arena run is forced to retire due to special limited time events (like Wildfest, or the Blizzcon special arena cards), the rewards are put directly into your collection when the run is retired. The opening of the chest is a purely visual thing. So, if you come back 2 weeks later, and click the key to "open" your rewards, it looks to you like you didn't get anything. In reality, the rewards shown were granted you already. This is especially confusing when it comes to the card packs that are awarded. On your end, you see yourself getting 1 Kobolds pack, but you have no packs to open. This is because the cards from that pack you earned were put directly into your collection as well. tldr; You did get your rewards, they were just put directly into your collection before you clicked the key.Grizzle55 1d
Jan 31 Card Stuck Hovering/Never Roping This is in response to a disconnection issue that players see where it appears that the opposing player is holding up the game in some manner. Often it will appear that they are holding a card above the battlefield, purposely preventing the timer from starting. This is a disconnect issue. Aspects of games can connect on different levels. Player to player, player to client, player to server etc. etc. One of our awesome MVPs made this to help explain how connections work: http://i.imgur.com/bBezGoD.png "Disconnect" when used in this case can reference several different areas of the game. It is not always just "my internet is fine, this isn't a connection issue." Something that speaks to this is when players mention that the player is holding a card over the game board and emoting or going through their cards. This should be one sign as to this being a connection issue as you cannot both use your mouse to hold a card over the game board AND click emotes or go through your hand. Since this is due to disconnects, the only time that we need this reported is when it ALWAYS happens from doing the EXACT SAME thing. If it happens every single time you play Fireball, report it. That is a bug. As a tip, if you run into this and realize it soon enough. Immediately force close your game and restart. If you are fast enough, there is a chance you can still reconnect to that game to finish it out :)Grizzle0 Jan 31
Jul 20 July 2018 Ranked Season Roll Issue Greetings! At the start of the July 2018 Ranked Play Season, we identified a small number of players that did not go through the season roll properly. A fix is being issued out and we will be contacting the affected players directly by email. Thank you again for your patience!Aelathera0 Jul 20
Aug 3 iOS Golden Animation Temporarily Disabled Greetings, We recently discovered a visual issue occurring on both iPhones and iPads. Due to the nature of this issue, high resolution textures and Golden card animations have been temporarily disabled at this time to resolve this matter. Thank you for your patience.Aelathera0 Aug 3
Aug 3 Known Issues - Updated August 6th, 2018 May 8 2018 We are aware of an issue with Brawliseum where if a player started a Brawliseum run and retired it automatically, an visual bug occurs where an extra pack reward displays on the Open Packs screen. We are currently investigating.Zeriyah3 Aug 3
Aug 7 Not receiving Golden Legendaries on Log In Hello everyone, If you are not seeing the Golden Legendary appear on login, please try logging back on in a few moments and it should appear. Edit: This is specifically for the Pre-Purchase Bundle and Mega Bundle which includes one Golden Legendary card.Aelathera0 Aug 7
2h iOS Boomsday Adventure Puzzle Error Hello everyone, We are aware that iOS users may see an error upon starting a puzzle mission. We are working to resolve this matter. Some players have reported to resolve this issue with the following steps: 1. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 2. Let the high res asset download reach to 100% (top right corner). Thank you for your patience.Aelathera0 2h
4m Boomsday Solo Adventure Boomsday solo adventure Poisonmaster Pollark keeps starting each round round with 30 health. That is not how this solo adventure works, he should only have 10 health. I have deleted the app and redownloaded, logged out and logged back in as well as all the obvious way to try and fix.sukmylarjTOE0 4m
9m Dr. Boom's labs health glitch. Hey so, I was doing the first set of Lethal puzzles and on one of them, the 8th one (the one where you use hunter cards and things like that.) And the opponent had 11 health at first, which i knew wasn't right cause i couldn't kill him with the cards provided to me (and i saw my friend do it literally minutes earlier. When i tried to exit the game and come back in (literally quitting the Labs and the game) he instead had 30 health, like a regular match. So.....yeah, glitch?moogle8902 9m
11m iOS crash loading sign in This is the same problem I’ve been having for weeks where iOS will redownload the new update every time I open hearthstone then crash at the tavern doors. It finally worked enough after redownlaoding for the umpteenth time to learn that it’s crashing once it tries to load the field to sign into my account. been wanting to play on my phone and haven’t been able to for almost a month now so hopefully this is fixed soon. Using a 6s and everything’s up to date.Tremyx0 11m
13m iOS golden card animation On mobile, the golden animations only work for non-Boomsday cards. All my prior set cards work correctly but all Boomsday cards do not.Drommas5 13m
19m Boomsday Project Solo Adventure Unable to play the solo adventure for Boomsday Project. An error message appears that says ‘AdventureBossCoin.setPortraitMaterial-Failed to load texture for boss AdventureBossBOT 1-3(Clone). Texture: Assets/Game/Cards022 BattleBots/BOTA BOSS 12h/HS 14-137 H.psdfelix1177 19m
37m Lil Stormy Hydra Lethal On the 6th challenge of 3rd hero in lethal category, it spawns a 8/7 Hydra and your opponent has 25hp and you have a blood razor as a warrior. I consumed all stacks one by one but I couldnt deal lethal damage. My opponent had always 2hp left. There is no way I can deal those 2 extra damage at my opponent, since i do not have charge nor i can heal the hydra in order to consume all its stacks. Is it a bug or am i just too stupid to figure it out?MrFabul0us13 37m
42m Adventurebosscoin Whenever I try to get onto the new Boomsday solo adventure it gives me an error and at the top it says AdventureBossCoin and then a bunch of code and text. I am on iOS fully updated and so is hearthstone. How do I get around this. Also whenever I try to click ok on this error it just repops up so I have to reload hearthstone fully to do anything else.Trador6 42m
1h Dyn-o-matic bug I played a Dyn-o-matic and battlecry triggered as normal but when I played a second one in the same turn the battlecry didn’t trigger although the board had non-mech creatures. The one had the lightning icon but the other didn’t. Please look at this bug. Game= Ranked 12Ajaxam5 1h
1h Crash on puzzle 1 tile 3 boss. I have crash perort file but i dont know where i can upload it. Can you help me to help you to fix this bug :) ?philoktet0 1h
1h Cant Load Boss Texture 4 Puzzle Lab I think Puzzle Lab is great and all, but I can’t seem to load the Puzzle Lab Because of it saying Failure to load Boss Texture. Anyone have the same issue?F2iction17 1h
2h Dr Bumms Labor Hey friends of hearthstone. Theres an error at the mystery of the battle if warrior against sturmi. We use the hydra to beat sturmi down but in every case there are 2 life left. Could you check it out blizz ?golem1171 2h
2h Blizzard culiao Blizzard reconchatumadre porque no arreglas tus mierdas de servidores gracias a las putas desconexiones de mierda perdí una arena que ya tenía ganada y si no me anulan la puta partida quiero que me devuelvan todo el !@#$ dinero que llevó invertido en esta caga de juego hijos de las remil putas iba 3-0 y ahora 3-1 por la puta desconexión de mierda y si no me responden esta wea los voy a seguir hostigando hasta que me respondan y solucionen mi %^-* problema hijos de puta estafadores de mierda inviertan un poco más en los servidores maricones culiaos ya llevó como 700 lucas gastadas en el juego qlo y esta como la mierda de optimizado y ahora con su última actualización de mierda no se escuchan ni las voces de las weas en español y español latino pasa esta wea arreglen algo conchasdesumadre. Bt: Edu1313#1126Edu13132 2h
2h Problema avventura dottor boom Salve, ho un problema con la nuova avventura del dottor boom, quando la apro mi esce il gioco e mi esce un messaggio con strani simboli.. in più mi è uscita la luce arancione e pensando che mi fosse uscita una leggendaria sono stato fregato perché uscita una rara.MorthondeX0 2h
3h Hearthstone solo not working Whenever I go to play the solo adventure for the boomsday event the texture won’t load and I cannot get out of the screen I’ve restarted the app checked for an update and even restarted my phoneAlcyoneus1 3h
3h No reporting function There currently is no way to report people who are disruptive to the game. ... Love you Blizzard! You guys rock!SnkiestPete7 3h
3h Tess but you don't get to see the corners I was playing a game where I played Tess, and as she used her battlecry her animation of the corners of the screen clouding up occurred. Tess ended up hex-ing herself, and the animation for the corners being cloudy didn't leave, making the game tunneled in vision. It's not game breaking but its annoying since it hurt my eyes.GurglingOoze0 3h
3h iPad Air 2, crasha Hearthstone Salve a TUTTI! L'altro giorno ho provato ad installare Hearthstone su un iPad Air 2, ma effettuando in un primo momento l'accesso, successivamente non mi è stato più possibile accedervi poiche' mi crashava il gioco nel momento in cui appariva il logo di Hearthstone. Ho provato a installarlo nuovamente, ripristinare l'iPad ed controllato la connessione, ma niente! Spero possiate aiutarmi, grazie mille a chi lo farà!AnotherGunz0 3h
3h "Lemonade" Card Back not available The "Lemonade" Card Back has not been added to my collection after finishing the 5 monthly ranked game.TheAnhster1 3h
4h Bug with Thrall's Class When playing as Thrall, it lists his class as "Shaman". This same problem also appears when playing against someone using Thrall. In Warcraft III, one of his lines establishes that "I am the Warchief!" This has been a reaccuring bug in several Blizzard games in the last few years. I would like this fixed immediately. Thank you.Leeloo2 4h
4h Illidan Demonic Project Bug Hi all, I am posting about a bug that occurs when you demonic project a minion and it turns into Illidan. After using a second demonic project after playing Illidan, the game is completely frozen on my turn. My opponent and I can still emote and hover our cursors, but our game is frozen and we are waiting on one of us to concede. I plan on waiting it out as I am on a win streak, but is there anyway to unfreeze it?Jeremy0 4h
4h Shudderwock animation skipping enemy turn I thought that was fixed after the Shadow Visions bug abuse?? That 5+ minutes long animation just broke my game because it took ages, froze my client (sound still worked) after about 3-4 minutes and when i could finally do anything again it was my opponents turn again.kloklon6 4h
5h Acolyte takes 10 damage to kill I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I played a game where I played Reckless Experimenter, then Coffin Crasher, then a Ticking Abomination followed by another Ticking Abomination, all while I already had an Acolyte of Pain on the board, expecting it to take 5 damage from one of the Ticking Abominations to die. Therefore I would take only 1 fatigue damage and keep myself alive before the 5 damage from the second Ticking Abomination, thus finishing the combo and winning. The reasoning behind this thought is because when the Coffin Crasher dies from Reckless Experimenter, it summons a minion from the hand before the Ticking Abominations even deal their damage. But this did not happen. The Acolyte of Pain stayed on the board through the damage from each of the Ticking Abominations, taking 5 damage first (2 overkill), then 5 damage more (7 overkill from a second source), fatiguing me for 2 cards, dealing 3 damage to my face while I had 2 hero health left. It's frustrating to cause a draw when I thought the math would keep me alive. I feel bad for putting my opponent through a draw when one of us could win. Again, I'm not sure if this interaction is correct, but I thought I'd put forth my story in case it's something that needs to be fixed.Djann2 5h
5h NO information and DISinformation So...hello from Russian forum)) Because our localisation ''section'' of forum a little bit dead and because this problem in all languages I think, I post thread here. There is NO any information about time of "The Boomsday Project" on the official forums....so ppl who can search find this info on the another one site...and there is a Blue Post there ... And for ex. in "Adventure Mode Discussion" we see only such important info on the top: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20762097920 But! We also have the in game disinformation because in game it says " Preparing Experiments. Opens in 1 week". https://imgur.com/70nmvcA With the Monster hunt it was the same! https://imgur.com/MuRLXCTbySalamandra1 5h
5h "Отличная игра" (Лотерея поражений) "Отличная игра". Уже продолжительный промежуток времени после выхода нового дополнения Hearthstone играет со мной в свою "игру". Каждый матч - это новая камера пыток. Каждый ход я понимаю,что запас здоровья будет уменьшаться с геометрической прогрессией умноженной на бесконечность. Имея опыт игры около 4 лет, я имею процент побед в районе 30%.Не имеет значения какой класс я выбрал для игры.Неважно какой режим. Соперник всегда наголову сильнее меня,каждую игру соперник находит то,что приводит к моему поражению автоматически. Каждая игра это conter-matchup.Быть фанатом данной игры на протяжении многих лет и терпеть подобное стечение обстоятельств каждую игру,когда система подбора игр не дает выиграть ни в коем случае...С меня хватит.К черту Hearthstone. Такое отношение к своим пользователям - браво,плевать в душу игроков и требовать деньги за игру free-to-play...К черту herthstone.... Вы потеряли пользователя.A1exandeR0 5h
5h the darkness if the hand is full when up a candle, that's not count for wake up the darkness. I think that's not work good.iski5 5h
5h Broken blood razor? On my last game of hearthstone, I used my 'blood razor' to kill my opponents 'stormwind champion'. It was supposed to then do one damage to his other two large minions, so I could kill them with my 'king Mosh'. However, it didn't and I died horribly. I think I might have won the game if it wasn't for the bug! Please could I get all the legendarys and free wow sub forever as a way of compensation? Thank you in advance.Tatsuo4 5h
6h Pls fix resultion of Xiaomi mi8 like iPhoneX Hi Blizzard, please fix the resultion of the xiaomi mi 8 like iPhone X. xiaomi gets global with his devices !Nexus0 6h
6h Zombeast - Dreadscale + Giant Wasp Zombeast - Dreadscale + Giant Wasp https://hsreplay.net/replay/xiHKkCBwPgKvbPzwoDRV2e Turn 10 + 11 His Zombeast did not loose stealth after damaging all other minions at end of turn.MightyManuil4 6h
7h Missing from Arena Leaderboard Hi there Blizzard friends, I believe my name should be listed on the Arena Leaderboard for July. I completed 30+ arena runs in the month of July with an average of 6.63 (best 30 consecutive), which would be top 150. I've been attempting this for many months and it's very important to me. Can someone please take a look and see if there was some mistake?Krabb0 7h
8h Unstable evolution+Radiant elemental I just played against an opponent named Gweminator (on EU servers). While a shaman, he did Unstable evoluation, and on the first try he got Radiant elemental, thus reducing his UE to 0 cost. He then proceeded to click on one of his creatures a lot, then on second one, and on some more. The BUG is that while he was doing it, he got End of turn timer on, but his creatures continued to evolve for at least 30 secs AFTER his end of turn timer ended. And what's worse, as soon as I got turn, I got my "End of turn" timer already expired, meaning he got next turn immediately after "finishing" his first one without me being able to do anything! My internet connection is stable optical line and was OK all the time, so it is not as if I missed turn because of ping/lag/disconnect.toadhunter2 8h
8h Quest bugged "Defeat 10 monsters as the tracker" That quest doesnt work.. Btw can some1 help me? 40x Monsters killed ^.^ but doesnt work...Open16 8h
10h Emeriss or Ysera I can't decide I've had both from swamp dragon eggs and I'm going to get them but which should I get first?Daley562 10h
10h VtH didn't give me Shadow Reflection My hand wasn't full at the start of the turn and still got no Shadow Reflection. Lost me the game since I couldn't cast a second Sap.Keekuli1 10h
10h Spirit Echo - Return to hand bug (video) EDIT: SOLVED, IT'S NOT A BUG. Original Post: I've cast Spirit Echo 3 times to a group of minions on the board, yet when they're destroyed, only 1 copy of each minion is returned to hand instead of 3. See video: https://youtu.be/v8-Rhy9lRDUSchrödinger6 10h
10h Lost Brawliseum rewards after crash After my third loss in this weeks Brawliseum the game crashed (PC). It was late so I didn't log back in. The next day when I logged in and clicked the tavern brawl button it revealed my rewards (1 pack/25g/35g) at the same time those on my friends list got the announcement that I'd just finished my run - but then the rewards didn't get added to my gold total/unopened packs. I logged out and back in without success so I submitted a ticket. That was yesterday, today I see that a GM had responded quickly to my ticket but were unable to see what had happened to my rewards. The GM asked me to post the problem here in case there are other players or Devs that may have experienced the same issue. So has anyone else had their rewards go missing?Gneefek4 10h
11h sideshow spelleater when you play justicar truehart/jaraxus/hero card/sir finley you can always immediately use your new hero power as long as you have mana but for some reason sideshow spelleater gives the heropower use from the turn after you play himDraven1 11h
11h Card back July 2018 awarded, then gone I received the end of the month rewards for july 2018 earlier this month (actually already on July 31st I think), including the card back and a few golden cards. Now when I log in again a few days later (after updating), I get an end of the month screen again, but this time saying I haven't played 5 ranked games (I haven't, since the 31st), and the card back for July is suddenly gone from my collection. Nevertheless, the golden cards seem to still be there. The issue is still present after logging out and in again, and on the correct (EU) server. I have reported this to the support team and they refreshed my account, but this did not resolve the problem, and I was advised to post it here. Long story short: I'd like my July card back back, as I'm sure you can see I've won 5 ranked games in July. :) Thank youwouboe3 11h
11h TWO Kingsbane a game Legendary weapon should be limited in one quantity. However, in my recent match I met an oppoment [REMOVED] using 2 kingsbane and swapping each to avoid card fatigue. I play Americas and think it is not fair to have 2 legendary(9dmg+lifesteal and plane 1dmg) and wont get fatigued because of game is unbalanced. WHAT ya think?YongSa3 11h
12h Flobbidinous Floop removes mana discount I played Dreampetal Florist which made Floop go down to 0 mana, but when he transformed again in my hand he returned to 4 mana.Blasco2 12h
13h Cards showing as new in collection manager Since we are not allowed to necro threads which are months or even years old, here's yet again another one on the same bloody bug: After each login to the game (PC), the card collection manager always randomly marks cards as being new - while not new. It's highly annoying and makes the process of finding actual new cards difficult. Do you really expect us to track the collection outside of the game? It's retarded. This bug has been reported for years, 0 feedback has been received, 0 has been fixed. Should we consider this yet another sign of the declining care for Hearthstone and its community?Coriiander1 13h
13h The Witchwood Scavenge Secrets not working I'm trying my hardest to get through this ridiculous pve scenario. i'm new tot he game but I think it shouldn't be as filled with bugs as a real forest would have. When playing against the woman that summons wisps I stole two of her secrets and when it was my turn the would remain greyed out and wouldn't activate even if I fulfilled the requirements to activate them but oh boy did they work for her. Lost the match because the game wasn't coded well enough to recognize that I had secrets that should have worked. If someone from blizzard could get ahold of me I could try and tell you exactly what happened so you can fix your game.LostEmotion1 13h