Bug Report

Feb 14 Fireside Gathering Bug Report Megathread Greetings, patrons! Uncovering any issues with your Tavern or our new Fireside Gathering features? Please help us make your Tavern experience better by posting any Fireside Gathering-related bugs in this thread. Please copy and paste the below template in a reply below. Off topic replies will be removed. Which event did you attend? (Tavern name, venue, and address OR event link from firesidegatherings.com) Were you an Innkeeper or a Patron? What type of device did you use? (Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPad Air, etc.) Operating system (Optional) Were you using GPS location services, wi-fi, or both? Describe the issue. (Use as much detail as possible. Any screenshots are helpful.) Fireside Gathering Known Issues Some players may not properly receive the Fireside Friends card back. Attendees of a Fireside Gathering may remain on the Tavern’s attendee list for several minutes after logging out or closing Hearthstone. Some wireless access points may not be detected during Innkeeper setup.Keganbe355 Feb 14
Dec 11 Hotfixes! - Updated December 13th, 2018 These are the most recent updates to Hearthstone. This only covers bug fixes that are not included in patch notes.Grizzle25 Dec 11
Feb 23 Did not get Arena rewards? There is something that has been causing a lot of confusion, and thus a ton of bug reports, and it's this... When an Arena run is forced to retire due to special limited time events (like Wildfest, or the Blizzcon special arena cards), the rewards are put directly into your collection when the run is retired. The opening of the chest is a purely visual thing. So, if you come back 2 weeks later, and click the key to "open" your rewards, it looks to you like you didn't get anything. In reality, the rewards shown were granted you already. This is especially confusing when it comes to the card packs that are awarded. On your end, you see yourself getting 1 Kobolds pack, but you have no packs to open. This is because the cards from that pack you earned were put directly into your collection as well. tldr; You did get your rewards, they were just put directly into your collection before you clicked the key.Grizzle81 Feb 23
Jan 31, 2018 Card Stuck Hovering/Never Roping This is in response to a disconnection issue that players see where it appears that the opposing player is holding up the game in some manner. Often it will appear that they are holding a card above the battlefield, purposely preventing the timer from starting. This is a disconnect issue. Aspects of games can connect on different levels. Player to player, player to client, player to server etc. etc. One of our awesome MVPs made this to help explain how connections work: http://i.imgur.com/bBezGoD.png "Disconnect" when used in this case can reference several different areas of the game. It is not always just "my internet is fine, this isn't a connection issue." Something that speaks to this is when players mention that the player is holding a card over the game board and emoting or going through their cards. This should be one sign as to this being a connection issue as you cannot both use your mouse to hold a card over the game board AND click emotes or go through your hand. Since this is due to disconnects, the only time that we need this reported is when it ALWAYS happens from doing the EXACT SAME thing. If it happens every single time you play Fireball, report it. That is a bug. As a tip, if you run into this and realize it soon enough. Immediately force close your game and restart. If you are fast enough, there is a chance you can still reconnect to that game to finish it out :)Grizzle0 Jan 31, 2018
Feb 5 Known Issues - Updated February 6th, 2019 May 8 2018 We are aware of an issue with Brawliseum where if a player started a Brawliseum run and retired it automatically, an visual bug occurs where an extra pack reward displays on the Open Packs screen. We are currently investigating.Zeriyah8 Feb 5
Oct 2 Unable to challenge a friend on mobile? Hi everyone, If you are unable to duel a friend from your friends list, you will need to wait until both players are on the same patch. You can check your build version on your mobile device in the Settings > Options menu. On desktop, you can check it on your Battle.net Launch next to the Play button. Thank you for your patience.Aelathera0 Oct 2
Oct 22 Issues claiming the Fireworks Tech card Hey everyone, For those that are not receiving the Fireworks Tech cards. Check your quest log and complete any of the quest mentioned below: 1. (New Players) Win 5 Practice Games, First Blood, and The Duelist. 2. (Returning Players) Return of the Hero, Ready for Action and Back in the Game! Once you have completed the quests, it will put you into the holiday event. A restart may be required to get the reward to appear. Thank you.Aelathera0 Oct 22
Feb 20 Season of Rastakhan Quest Hotfix Feb 19th Hello everyone, We recently applied a hotfix to fix an issue where the some players can gain a fourth quest from the Season of Rastakhan. Please note that if you have three quests at the time of the Tavern Brawl, the Season of Rastakhan quest will replace the one with the lowest reward.Aelathera0 Feb 20
Feb 27 Akali's Champion Can't Attack It is past turn 2 and the warrior shrine still can't attack. Obviously this makes warrior unplayable in the brawl. Edit: I went first I couldn't attack. My opponent wen't second and could.ForteGX3 Feb 27
Feb 27 Gnarl, The Shark Bug I'm having issues with the card the shark swallows remains on the screen the remainder of the match making game play difficult by hiding the 7th minion and discover cards. I hope a fix is coming soon.Smokey5 Feb 27
Feb 27 unlimited turn (without reconnect) for the last week i lost few brawl & few arena games for unlimited turn! its not a disconnect because i try fast reconnect to the game & its write "you lost!" without reconnect. can you back me 1 arena ticket fo this issues TY (i have over 12000 gold i can play many arenas non stop but i think you must back ticket for this bug)nanaxa1 Feb 27
Feb 27 Bug Shop When i would like to go in the shop, i can’t buy packages with gold because it appears a transaction of 40 packages and i can’t remove it to be able to buy packages with gold, thanks you for your help.Shiaga1 Feb 27
Feb 27 Hearthstone play Glitch Hearthstone play Glitch is happening on my phone as I am typing this I'm in the middle of a match actually just got started it's the opponent's turn and his turn has not ended and it's been 5 minutes nothing is happening and there's nothing I can do except for quit and take a loss in ranked mode please helpHEADSNIPER131 Feb 27
Feb 27 Gral The Shark When i play Gral The Shark in arena the card he eats shows up on the right side of my screen and just stays there for the rest of the game.devilz1 Feb 27
Feb 27 Зависание анимации Во время матча иногда зависает анимация. То-есть сама игра продолжается (музыка, в слепую можно атаковать миньонов, звуки нанесения урона есть, также передается ход противнику, все действия противника слышны). Из-за этого бага проиграл матч на арене.TitanLord1 Feb 27
Feb 27 Evolving Spores Adapt Action bug Me [Druid] After adapting my Minions with "Can't be targeted by spells or Hero Powers" (from Evolving Spores). The Enemy [Shaman] Played Volcano and it worked on my Minions they died from the damage. Please fix it or... maybe? Tell me why that worked? Thanks and greetings to the Inn from SevusZeld ^-^SevusZeld2 Feb 27
Feb 27 Disenchanting from "new" cards list Hi, When listing all "new" cards in the collection, disenchanting one of them makes the whole list of new cards disappear. Please fix, thank you.FrenetiiQ0 Feb 27
Feb 27 Whizbang Decks need update after the nurfs the whizbang decks need to be updated i just played a game with the rouge deck The Necrium Trials the has prence keleseth and 2 cooldbloods now costing 2 manaDaZONE274 Feb 27
Feb 27 Arena game hangs on iPhone Second time the game has stopped working mid-arena game. WiFi works fine, no other apps are open. Is there a way around this? I am unable to leave/come back to the game because I get a penalty... it’s frustrating since arena costs gold/money to play. I’ve uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and it still hangs. I play a card and nothing happens, then the hero goes on a loop of “what should I do?” for five minutes until I tried to quit app/reopen. I love arena and one of the main reasons I play this game, so would like to know how to fix this issue...Nexa2 Feb 27
Feb 27 iOS client-server connection failures The client doesn’t recognize the problem. I have to realize that I will never get control back, restart the app, and hope I can reconnect before the game has been lost. This behavior used to be quite rare, but now it is constant - most games interrupted in this way, sometimes multiple times.chicainery0 Feb 27
Feb 27 Game freezes on mobile Twice now the game has frozen in the middle of playing while on a mobile phone on wi-fi connection. The connection is still good and I can still send messages and receive updates on what friends are doing, but can't make any moves in game. I can still look at my hand and select minions and such, so it is similar to what happens in a disconnect except that it doesn't end. The game sits there for eternity, never attempting to reconnect.nels1 Feb 27
Feb 27 Finja not pulling 2 murlocs I've experienced this issue twice today playing a murloc deck in wild. Finja kills an enemy minion and only pulls one murloc from my deck, rather than two, even when the deck has multiple murlocs remaining.EnigmaZero3 Feb 27
Feb 27 Bug kabum Kabum project 8/9 the HP of hero it is 30, but it was 9.Anarchy2 Feb 27
Feb 27 Disconnecting after adding friend. I have weird problem. After I try to add friend after the game I got disconnect every time. I noticed this issue after the patch. And I cant add anyone after I wait until the wining/losing screen ends.POLO8822 Feb 27
Feb 27 Card Backs 1 month passed and support still dont want to even respond to problem that most of players got. Where are ours heroic card backs? I cant win again something that i already got. And then you as on twitter why players play less and less HS. If your support team helped little to players maybe it would change their mind about whole game. Its easiest to sit and pretend that half of posts dont exist.Boske1 Feb 27
Feb 27 error The game crashed. The crash report folder named "2019-02-27_005836" next to game executable. It would be great if you'd sent it to the developer of the game! It would be great if you could help me.I tried uninstalling and then installing the game but same error.Please help :D.Tedkosmetko2 Feb 27
Feb 26 Smartphone resolution is like on tablet Hello, I bought a xiaomi mi max 3. It is unfortunately only recognized by HS as a tablet. The buttons are therefore super small and with my "sausage fingers" therefore really bad to press or decent to use. Can you somehow turn the resolution down here or let it be recognized as a normal smartphone app?obiwankenobi2 Feb 26
Feb 26 Hunter Big Beast Summoning Deck Bug I've looked over many forums and haven't found anyone experiencing these issues, but everytime I play a big beast summoning deck with Kathrena, Oondasta, stitched tracker, tracking, Zuljin etc... I run into a problem with either stitched tracker or tracking deleting cards from my deck, or if I've used stitched tracker to discover Kat, her battlecry will not proc, it makes one of my favorite decks unplayable due to fatigue or expected plays just don't happen. Has these issues been raised/addressed before, am I missing something?Tacitus3 Feb 26
Feb 26 Squelch falls off on mobile devices Please address this issue. When playing on my phone and I squelch my opponent, the squelch falls off if I experience a brief disconnect or even just get a phone call. Is this the design intent? Please correct this. Jesse Hill sent this up for review some time ago, but it doesn't apprear to have been addressed. I recently spoke with a CS rep who said that he didn't even see the issue in the issues log, so I'm concerned that you aren't working on this problem. Thanks.autosquelch0 Feb 26
Feb 26 Der Hexenwald - Der Flüsterer "Alle Zauber haben Echo" wurde zwar konsequent umgesetzt, aber endloses Mana mit der Münze ist ziemlich sinnlos.tsvtlnoxx1 Feb 26
Feb 26 What just happend? Just played a game against a guy named "vladdracul". I dont know really what happend. At turn 10 or 11 he played a river crockolisk who just got stuck flying cardback side up in the middle of the screen. And the rope never started. So I just waited, then seeing arrows being pointed, as if he was playing cards, both from his hand and form his deck..? My internet connection cannot be the problem as I was doing other stuff on my pc at the same time. Its been 7 or 8 minutes now since the "bug". Anyways, its really frustrating as I lost two games yesterday to bad connection on my mobile phone while playing on the buss due to tunnels etc. But now im home and its not my internett connection... ripOlife2 Feb 26
Feb 26 Insane low fps on unleashed rafaam. Not sure if the devs care enough to fix old adventure this but every single time his staff is overcharging with 1-2 turns before he unleashes some crazy OP card the fps goes to the ground once it spawns everything is back to normal.LastLaugh0 Feb 26
Feb 26 Get rid of bots please. The bots in this game are more frustrating than me having to start the game twice every time to launch it, or waiting 3 minutes for the play screen to load and all the other bugs I deal with. ALL of the ones I've encountered ranks 25-15 in wild ladder (i asked some higher rank friends and they say they've seen them around rank 7 too) have had usernames that are "X##X#X" (X being a random letter) or similar, a majority of them use only standard cards. There must be some way to track this down. The whole game against a bot just feels like a waste of time whether you win or lose. Even adding an in-game report option (in 2019 i know that can sound a bit crazy) I could see solving this problem a lot as a lot, rather than sending an email (which is the what i found when i googled "how to report bots in hearthstone"). Either way, i've been dealing with bots since i've started playing hearthstone, along with the other common bugs, but the bots are by far more annoying.bluntcrumb0 Feb 26
Feb 26 Missing Card Back Hello, so I notice recently that my 2018 feast of winter veil card back is missing out of my collection. At first I thought it was a visual bug and followed a GM's advice and went though updates, re-logs, and re-installs. Another GM checked on this issue for me and confirmed that it is missing and not just hidden. I noticed this for the first time during the Hakkar event when I went into my collection to switch my card back back to my favorite one. This is when I noticed that it was blank. This is where I began to test for a visual error as I have a "perfect" collection (everything in the game since beta) and remember seeing the card back pop up as my tavern brawl reward back in December. After trying a few things I decided to contact the GM's which is when they directed me here. Has anyone else run into this issue or know the solution to it? (I play on my phone, galaxy S9+, and I'm on a Verizon plan)PyreKitsune0 Feb 26
Feb 26 blurred screen, frozzen game Hi, this is a bug i have seen many time, today i took a screen shot. After a party when the game put me to the character's selection screen the screen stay blurred and i can't click or do nothing. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e0GfqL-W01QVujiAIrwES3vZuQssU8QN/view?usp=sharingAhima2 Feb 26
Feb 26 Bug found When a new quest is added while on menu, everything is blurred. Contact me via https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksey-osypenko-5a49b377/ Have a nice day!Vivisector2 Feb 26
Feb 25 Rush against curator bug hi, i noticed that in the story mode of a night in karazhan that, while the curator has taunt, rush minions can still attack the minions :)Louis1 Feb 25
Feb 25 Scroll of Wonder -> Brawl -> no minions left Hey guys, just had the situation from the title happen to me. Here's the HDT replay link. https://hsreplay.net/replay/AHLL2wzXwyF5VysvgVL7k4#turn=7a Basically, a dead minion was chosen as the winner of a Brawl, resulting in full board clear. Sorry for the mangled title, forum won't allow more than 45 characters.greendestiny2 Feb 25
Feb 25 Si blocca durante le partite Salve, è già la quinta volta che mentre gioco contro un avversario in una partita classificata (e sto per vincere), si blocca il gioco. Si possono mandare i classici messaggi di chat, ma si vede l'avversario in procinto di lanciare una carta ma non succede più nulla, resta in sospeso fino a quando non esco dal gioco !!! Ho perso molti punti, potete verificare ? Grazie !! JackalDVJackalDV6 Feb 25
Feb 25 Tavern Brawl bug In the latest tavern brawl, warlock shrine will summon random demons when you discard a card. But if you play Cataclysm, which says, “Destroy all cards. Discard your hand.” it didn’t do it in the proper order. Your shrine should have been destoryed first. But instead, dude gets a ton of demons from discarding his hand. Huge bug.Russfr4 Feb 25
Feb 25 Rumble Run Draw Bug So, I was playing Mage, Jan'alai Mantle, and against Zentimo. He was gifted by the card Ultimate Infestation which lead to a draw as he fatigued and killed me with the damage. After both heroes exploded, my character was Rikkar from the previous run, the Warlock with the Blood Pact Shrine. Was it pure luck that the shrine given at random represented my previous run ? Or is it because the first game in the run ended in a draw?PitHolz3 Feb 25
Feb 25 Misspelled "Appreciate" There's a misspelled "appreciate" in the popup for the Thanks emote for at least one of the characters in the Brawl. It's written as "appreiciate".CAIN3 Feb 25
Feb 25 Card Prevents me from attacking Armani Gral the shark eats a card. The card stays on screen. Armani warbear is played. I cant attack armani, and thus cant attack anything.Mush1 Feb 25
Feb 25 Corrupted Blood/Rogue Bug I played Hakkar the Soulflayer in rogue deck, it was killed. After that (number of cards in my deck is lower than free spaces in my hand) I play Shadowblade + Preparation + Myra's Unstable Element with intention to play King Togwaggle and win the game, but instead of that game crushes. Saw 2 times. I have recording if it is necessary.Huginn2 Feb 25
Feb 25 Mana token didn't give extra mana Hello, Just had a game where I had 10 mana in the tray and when I used 2 mana tokens the amount of mana stayed on 10 tokens. Have a screenshot of the game where I played het lord malacras 8 mana and ice walker 2 mana and tried to use the hero power to freeze my opponents monster, it said I'd used up all my mana. I should've had 2 mana points left. Please check on thisTooldoktor1 Feb 25
Feb 25 Rastakhans rumble card glitch? so im doing the rumble and i noticed that when i played faerie dragon it was still dying to spells... can someone please explain if i'm misunderstanding this card or if its legit a glitch. https://hsreplay.net/replay/oVZubGz3or2D7W7ypxkxsH here's a replay.amorphim1 Feb 25
Feb 24 Crystal Cavern bug Rogue Crystal Cavern bug. I played a game today around 11:50 PM pacific time against a Rogue. They played 2 cards, first the Crystal Cavern quest, then they played Novice Enginer - which triggered 1 on the quest. Has to be a bug, since the quest is play 2 with same name, and they only played 1 in addition to the quest itself.Christopher4 Feb 24
Feb 24 Talanji and doubling healing effects bug In Tavern brawl, with Clockwork Automaton and Velen and active Shrine on board, then Hero powered opponent's face. Expected behaviour was to deal 2*2(clockwork)*2(Velen) = 8 damage, though I did 32 damage. Repeated those bug with friend, will attach screenshots. Looks like an Automaton and Velen effects apply twice.madNomad6 Feb 24
Feb 24 iceblock bug ice block doent work this doesnt matter too much but when i was playing exodia mage i had ice block up and was testing to see if i fireballed myself it would trigger ice block. i had ice block up and used fire ball to kill myself and it didnt trigger the ice block.notsmurfing1 Feb 24
Feb 24 No armor still damage Opponent plays Boom, I do damage next turn so he has zero armor left. He still does a fury for 5 damage and clears half board. So now in case I missed something he really has 0 armor left. Then he shield slams in the same turn for 5 damage without armoring up,, clears board. I'm confused because I don't see any armor left on him, not only that but with the turn of events he shouldn't even have any left. I have the replay saved.backstabber4 Feb 24