Bug Report

Jan 19 A New Day on the Bug Report Forum Greetings all! Introductions first. As you can see on the side there, I am Grizzle from the Hearthstone QA team. I have been a part of the team for a few years now and am taking over on these forums. We here in QA took a critical look at ourselves on things that we could be doing better, and communicating with you was at the top of our list. We have always been here reading and investigating the issues you reported, but we haven't been the best about responding to you. We aim to change that moving forward. A few little tidbits about QA to help clarify what should be posted to this forum and is outside of our ability to assist; QA are not devs. We don't design the game, so while your feedback is always appreciated, this isn't the place for it. QA are not customer support. We can't provide anything to you. Even if items are lost due to a bug, that isn't something we can help with. We absolutely want you to report the bug to us, but getting you those lost items isn't something we can do. QA are not tech support. Unless it is happening in the game itself, it isn't something I can help with. You have to contact customer support for that. QA doesn't decide what things are bugs. You will never see me declare something to be a bug, nor will I ever say something is "intended." This is why I removed the Common Reports that are Not Bugs thread. If you think it is a bug, then we want you to report it. Even those reports are useful to us because it shows us when things are unclear or confusing. Now here's how you can help me in my work (consider these forum rules); Keep it on topic. Bug reporting only. I don't mind if you add some silly stuff into your post, as long as it has the needed info. Be as detailed as possible. What was the board state when the issue happened? What was the order of play? Screenshots? Videos? We can't fix anything until we can reproduce it ourselves. The more information you provide, the more likely we are able to reproduce the issue you saw. If your issue is on a mobile device, please include the device name and version of Android or iOS you are using. Please do not create multiple threads for the same issue. If someone else has already reported the same bug, add your information to that thread. However, do not add to threads older than the current patch. New patch always means new issue, even if it seems the same. Please put all Fireside Gathering issues in the sticky thread for that. Consider that one thread to be it's own forum. I wish I had the skill set to help those of you who are not native English speakers, but I don't. Threads not in English are unlikely to get a response from me. Other members of the community have thankfully been helping out in this regard :) Finally, I want this to be a give and take thing. I want to know from you what I can do better. There is another sticky thread for you to talk to me directly and let me know what you think. I look forward to working with you wonderful folks and squashing some bugs! :)Grizzle0 Jan 19
18h Fireside Gathering Bug Report Megathread Greetings, patrons! Uncovering any issues with your Tavern or our new Fireside Gathering features? Please help us make your Tavern experience better by posting any Fireside Gathering-related bugs in this thread. Please copy and paste the below template in a reply below. Off topic replies will be removed. Which event did you attend? (Tavern name, venue, and address OR event link from firesidegatherings.com) Were you an Innkeeper or a Patron? What type of device did you use? (Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPad Air, etc.) Operating system (Optional) Were you using GPS location services, wi-fi, or both? Describe the issue. (Use as much detail as possible. Any screenshots are helpful.) Fireside Gathering Known Issues Some players may not properly receive the Fireside Friends card back. Attendees of a Fireside Gathering may remain on the Tavern’s attendee list for several minutes after logging out or closing Hearthstone. Some wireless access points may not be detected during Innkeeper setup.Keganbe249 18h
2d Hotfixes! These are the most recent updates to Hearthstone. This only covers bug fixes that are not included in patch notes.Grizzle5 2d
4d Suggestion Box As I said in the intro thread, we want your input on how we can better assist you here in bug report land. Feel free to give us any feedback. Just remember, this is feedback about us here responding on the forums. This isn't feedback about the game, that isn't our department. This also is not a place to put your bug reports. This thread is ONLY for feedback about the forum itself. Any bug reports put on this thread will just be deleted. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say! :)Grizzle57 4d
Feb 5 Patch 10.2 Hey everybody, As you probably noticed a patch came out today. Why am I calling this out? It's because of the thing I have posted on many of these threads. New Patch=New Issue This means that you should not be bumping any threads that were created before 2/6/2018. Even if it seems like the exact same problem, it's new strictly due to it being a new patch. I will be locking ALL threads that get bumped if they were created prior to the given date. I will also keep this post updated with each new patch so the earliest date for a thread is readily available to all. Thanks all! :)Grizzle0 Feb 5
1d Wildfest Free Arena Ticket There is no free entry ticket for the Arena as part of Wildfest. The only people who got a free ticket were in the middle of an active arena run when the Wildfest event began. This was only to replace the run that was automatically ended by the start of the event. When the Brawliseum Tavern Brawl begins, everyone will get one free entry into that.Grizzle0 1d
Jan 31 Card Stuck Hovering/Never Roping This is in response to a disconnection issue that players see where it appears that the opposing player is holding up the game in some manner. Often it will appear that they are holding a card above the battlefield, purposely preventing the timer from starting. This is a disconnect issue. Aspects of games can connect on different levels. Player to player, player to client, player to server etc. etc. One of our awesome MVPs made this to help explain how connections work: http://i.imgur.com/bBezGoD.png "Disconnect" when used in this case can reference several different areas of the game. It is not always just "my internet is fine, this isn't a connection issue." Something that speaks to this is when players mention that the player is holding a card over the game board and emoting or going through their cards. This should be one sign as to this being a connection issue as you cannot both use your mouse to hold a card over the game board AND click emotes or go through your hand. Since this is due to disconnects, the only time that we need this reported is when it ALWAYS happens from doing the EXACT SAME thing. If it happens every single time you play Fireball, report it. That is a bug.Grizzle0 Jan 31
1m Quest for packs winner I looked all over the site here and I’m not seeing the list of winners for this, how do we know who one and do the packs automatically come to the game at some point if we did win..?cbcracker240231 1m
1m I am losing my ranked... My frost elemental froze half animation while attacking and dealing possible lethal damage. He froze after i played Golden Kobold. Only my first card to the left changed to legendary, others stayed the way they were and now me and my opponent can`t move or play any cards because him and i used all of our mana and i finished my turn. Btw the other i lost my arena run ``due to a disconnect`` but i dealt lethal damage and opponets hero exploded and i lost my 150 gold....Artikana2 1m
14m Effigy bug Effigy only works when my minions are attacked, at least in 2 games i played in the arena. Is this intentional or is this a bug, since it is not reffered to in the description of the card.LazyRhino1 14m
28m Bloodbloom and spellstone interaction I just lost an arena game due to what could've be a bug. My opponent had a 9/4 Violet wyrm that I needed to remove, but I didn't have any damage dealing cards. So I Went with Possesed villager into a bloodbloom (next spell deals damage instead of spending mana), then I played dark pact(heal for 8). This made me lose 1 health and then gain 8 health. After that without waiting any extra time, I used my Lesser amethyst spellstone on his violet wyrm. This however only dealt 3 damage. Am i misunderstanding the ordering on the spellstone or was this a bug? Tl;Dr of interaction. P V => Bloodbloom => Dark pact => spellstoneSandexer5 28m
38m Monthly stats email Hello, I have not gotten any of the end-of-month Hearthstone status emails. I've changed my profile to allow emails from Blizzard months ago and I still haven't gotten any. I opened a ticket with Blizzard support and they told me to post here to ask for assistance as quoted below: ...Phill2 38m
45m bug with my store I have a bug with my store i can't open her because she is always close this problème has been here for 1 weekShadow1 45m
58m League of Explorers Mine Shaft Bug Hey Blizz, The Mine Shaft boss battle freezes on the opening phase when I try to fight it. I just purchased LoE on my EU account and was wondering how to fix this. I have already restarted the game twice. I can't preview the hero powers. I can only see how many cards are in hand and emote. Here is a screenshot of what has happened. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O80_rWwqVHU0Qf_fmIJ31wI_DGPbu40H/view?usp=sharingAssSlayer15 58m
1h Skull of man'ari Wasn't this card supposed to have a 3 summon duration, but at the moment is unlimitedRoth1 1h
1h Король-Лич При победе Короля-Лича Войном на экране вместо иконки Гарроша появляется иконка Медива.HelloHiBye8l2 1h
1h Skulking Geist bug Hello! I recently discovered a problem about that Skulking Geist destroys 0 mana card in my hand, please fix that problem.Enterprise5 1h
2h missing card never got the legendary weapon for the kobalds and catacombs promotion ya sent last monthrichdude1 2h
3h Reckless Flurry Bug Playing Paladin in the trapped room with no armor, cast reckless flurry and it did 3 damage to the board: https://imgur.com/a/BfbBgHollaback2 3h
3h Won't load past first screen When I load my game it never gets past the doors. It's glows and I've tried other applications and they work but I've sat here for 20 minutes and tried multiple times and it will not load past this screen. How do I fix it?Boyblunder1 3h
3h Disenchated nerfed cards reappearing Hi! A short while ago I dusted 3 of the recently nerfed cards: 2 corridor creepers and Patches. The game gave me the full price (as stated in the flavor section) but when I opened my collection again they reappeared, I didnt have the dust and now the dusting price is reduced. I dusted Raza a while ago without any problems. Could you please look into it?Jknight3 3h
3h Dungeon anti-immume? I was doing the last boss on the dungeon he had like 5 minions that had a death rattle deals 1-4 dmg to a random enemie target then he spawned something that kill all his minions and I had the secret ice block up so I tought yay I live (had 5 hp) and then the third killed me from 2 to -1 but the secret says immune please give me my win or fix it.gameking0001 3h
4h Iphone X optimization. Dear blizzard, I recently bought an Iphone X. After downloading and running Hearthstone, I unfortunately found out that it is not optimized for this device. So i'm writing it to report about this problem, or if you're working on it, just underline that it's really important. I cannot wait to see the best mobile/pc game on the best phone ever!!!ShokerTM153 4h
4h Bug or exploit ? So ... firts thing i'm french so sorry for the poor english. I'm curentely playing with someone named "Nord" , he was loosing (1HP left, i have 30) and he stoped playing. By this i mean he got a card floating over his side of the board, as if he is ready to play it, but he don't move, he don't play the card and nothing append. No "your adversary is gone" no wick no end of is turn nothing, the game is in this state for over 30mn now. I'm stubborn so i dont whant to end the game and give him the satisfaction . I've verified the connexion , my device, everithing i could think of but this is not on my end af far as i know. Is it a bug or some king of low exploit ? I'm playing on my tablett so i took several screen .macemarod6 4h
4h Druid Mastery quest the druid mastery quest is being completed by other classes without using druid cards, maybe it's the card to steal the adversary's cards, I just played with the priest and the rogueUnsfreba2 4h
4h Arena game ends, after one defeat, no reward Arena game ended, after one defeat, no reward.. I had an epic card deck, I didn't dare to play it without full concentration. When I started arena mode today the screen showed me the endscreen with 2 victories and 1 defeat. But I never quit the game! :( It showed me the gold and card pack I should get, but when I went to open it, it wasn't available :'( ... Is that happening because of a period of inactivity? How can I write directly to the support?Goldgoblin2 4h
4h Не дали билет на арену Не дали билет по акцие "Просто так" . При том что моему другу дали. И многие блогеры говорили об этомEksens0 4h
4h Game crashes on IOS when i enter daily quests Dear Blizzard. I looked for this bug and found sources from 13th February that says this bug was affecting rank5+ players on mobile devises but is now fixed. I am rank 5 and today for the first time for me I get kicked out from the game whenever I try to open the quest log. This happened in the morning and until now at 16:20 CET Did the same bug come back? Do we have any update on when it might be resolved? Please let me know if you need anything else.MadOnion3 4h
4h Rouge Envenom/blade fury I was just playing a match where I turned my weapon to poison and used blade furry to deal the the damage AOE. It did not have any poison effect.. The spell should have made the toxin work on the AOE.. Any chance of fixing it?ValJalapeño1 4h
4h Dungeon Run with Battle Totem Hi, Just FYI there might be a bug. During a dungeon run with Battle Totem, it makes your battlecries trigger twice. For a damage kind of battlecry, such as deal 3 damage from a Fire elemental, it will deal 3 damage to the same target. While for a healing kind of battlecry, such as restore 3 health from a Hot Spring Guardian, it allows me to choose the target twice. So I think this is kind of inconsistent, so I am just reporting it. Which one is the intended behavior? Thank youSoMeOnE1 4h
5h nozdormu and psychic scream Hello, today noticed a bug if there is a nozdormu on the table and at the same time use a psychic scream, then the visual effect of the nozdormu is not lost.vovchick071 5h
5h Не дали фри арену При заходе в хартстоун не получил бесплатный билет в связи с фестивалемHaxorus0 5h
5h 100 wins reward ? I saw in internet the quest about 100 wins reward (300 gold) But i never got it even when i got over 100 ranked wins on rogue and 50+ on shaman im not sure if its a bug so i please for help :)EWS3 5h
5h Колода Здравствуйте !колода Спелл охотника Бернс поломан? И Шарадж призывается через раз!Февраль0 5h
6h Ошибка при распылении Добрый вечер! Случилась какая-то тех ошибка. 14 февраля купила пакет для новичка за 300 рублей. Мне дали вторую легендарную карту - Джараксус. Решила одну распылить. Через компьютер нажала распылить, написали какую-то ошибку. В итоге осталась одна карта Джараксус, а пыли +400 не прибавилось. Так и осталось 140, как и было. Проверьте, пожалуйста, и верните 400 пыли!AN4OUS1 6h
6h Ошибка при распылении Добрый вечер! Случилась какая-то тех ошибка. 14 февраля купила пакет для новичка за 300 рублей. Мне дали вторую легендарную карту - Джараксус. Решила одну распылить. Через компьютер нажала распылить, написали какую-то ошибку. В итоге осталась одна карта Джараксус, а пыли +400 не прибавилось. Так и осталось 140, как и было. Проверьте, пожалуйста, и верните 400 пыли!AN4OUS0 6h
7h Elven Minstrel not comboing? Was in a game and i played Southsea Squidface followed by Elven Minstrel and the combo effect did not trigger for some reason?Gravesend4 7h
7h WelcomeBundleHearthstone:Card Packs 23.02.2010 I bought a package for a novice for 299 rubles. when I entered the game I was given a legendary card Edwin VanCleef, which was already in my collection. A few hours later, I wanted to spray this card, but I already had one of this card. correct the error.JohnyDan1 7h
7h Disenchant I mistakenly crafted a legendary card that I should not have, and cannot disenchant it for the original dust amount. Please help. Twin Emperor Vek'lormark2 7h
8h Missing shirts in the collection Hello. I appeal to the site administration and developers (so I was advised to chat) . My appeal to support "EU61258717" there you can see the entire conversation with the operator . The essence of the problem is as follows . On my account for some reason was missing 2 covers. I used them repeatedly for this doubt is that they were not but could be . I only have one account on Battle net . It was created a long time ago . Gone are two seasonal covers , or rather not that missing, I can't just wear them . Has everything except these two : "Hallows end" and "Goblins" Photo attached. Give me back my covers, please . I've been playing your game very often make purchases in-store battlnet and there is a problem . I'm very upset. http://natpagle.ru/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/goblin-card-back.png http://hearthstone-game.ru/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/tykvovin-cardback.pngbydiamant4 8h
9h Не дали пыль за распыление карты Купил себе стартовый пак за 300 рублей и мне от туда выпал алакир,но до этого у меня уже один был и когда я пошел пылить одного из них у меня залагал хс и мне не дали пыли за него.Перезаходить пытался.Что делать?Или за второго пыль не дают?ezoff122 9h
10h Читеры и багоюзеры в ХС Оппонент использует уязвимости игры, я жду ход уже 1.5 часа. Игра в потасовке. Даже сдаться не могу, прошу наказать нечестного игрока, и выслать мне некую компенсацию. У него эта карта висит со 2 хода. Сразу не скринил, но вот пару картинок, обратите внимание на время. 1. https://hkar.ru/T2x0 2. https://hkar.ru/T2x5 3. https://hkar.ru/T2xa С интернетом все в порядке, прямо сейчас отправляю вам жалобу. Пруф https://hkar.ru/T2xdNoSuperman1 10h
10h same legendary i opened a same legendary and i have not dusted it. it is actually the 2nd time this happens to me (friend told me after i said first time it happened). i got screenshot only this time..EternalFame12 10h
10h Nozdormu & Grand Archivist bug I just came across a bug that allowed me to have an unfair win. Grand Archivist summoned Nozdormu at the end of my turn via free from Amber. The animations from this then meant that the other player never had a chance to play another turn and quit out. I actually had two Grand Archivists on the board but it seemed that the animations of one was enough to interrupt the other players turn. Happy to have the win stripped from me although I am only at rank 15 so doesn't have too much of an effect either way.Shaky0 10h
10h Free Wild Arena ticket Hello! I don't know is this a bug or not, but i didn't resive free Arena Ticket for a Wild Arena event this week.Shest1 10h
10h No Aviana hey blizzard, i just wanted to play an malygos otk deck and wanted to craft aviana, but she is missing in my cards. i can't find her. i clicked on "craft" and there is no 9 mana/druid aviana in the list. please help.Jannes2 10h
11h Another Herald Volazj Bug If you play Herald in dungeon run with the +1+1 banner buff, the tokens he summons do not receive the global buff correctly. It appears that his "set" call overrides the global +1+1. This is evident if you hover over the minion.LampCaptain0 11h
11h Глазастик и коридорный ужас Всем привет. В связи с фиксом карт, хотел распылить глазастика и 2 коридорных ужасов, но игра не даёт вернуть за них пыль в полном объёме. Т.е. 400 пыли за легу + две по 100 за эпик. Что делать?Ven0m1 11h
11h Arena Ticket As far as I understood, when the wild festival began, everyone was given free ticket for arena, but for some reason I do not have it. Or should I not have it? Help me understand this question.steelman2 11h
11h Reksar problem Good day, I have the following problem, I play on a deck of reksar with a barnes, put on the barns table and hasoradzh in the deck and the barnes does not call him. This problem is not the first time, I already have 3 times. what to do, and how is rank and rating compensated?KikoFan2 11h