Arena Discussion

2d Arena Specifics Update 9.4 - 11/14/17 Death Knight Hero cards can no longer be drafted in Arena. Update 9.2 - 10/16/17 Vicious Fledgling can no longer be drafted in the Arena. The first two picks in an Arena draft are no longer more likely to include synergy-based cards. As part of our ongoing efforts to improve Class balance in the Arena, small appearance rate adjustments have been made to a number of Arena cards. Arena Rules - 8/31/17 Note: Neutral cards represent the baseline for all draft appearance rates. On average, Arena runs consist of 60% Common, 28% Rare, 10% Epic, and about 2% Legendary cards. Class minions are +100% more common than neutral cards. Class Spells and Weapons are +175% more common than neutral cards. Cards from the latest Expansion receive an additional +50% increase in their appearance rate. The following cards are unavailable in arena Jungle Giants, The Marsh Queen, Open the Waygate, The Last Kaleidosaur, Awaken the Makers, The Caverns Below, Unite the Murlocs, Lakkari Sacrifice, Fire Plume’s Heart, Klaxxi Amber Weaver, Dark Arakkoa, Cult Sorcerer, Hooded Acolyte, Twilight Darkmender, Blade of C’Thun, Usher of Souls, Ancient Shieldbearer, Twilight Geomancer, Disciple of C’Thun, Twilight Elder, C’Thun’s Chosen, Crazed Worshipper, Skeram Cultist, Twin Emperor Vek’lor, Doomcaller, C’Thun, Dust Devil, Totemic Might, Ancestral Healing, Windspeaker, Sacrificial Pact, Sense Demons, Faceless Summoner, Succubus, Savagery, Soul of the Forest, Mark of Nature, Warsong Commander, Rampage, Starving Buzzard, Timber Wolf, Snipe, Mind Blast, Lightwell, Purify and Inner Fire. Flamestrike, Abyssal Enforcer, and Vicious Fledgling appear in drafts 50% less often. Neutral cards from the Classic and Basic set appear 50% less often. Popular cards had small drop rate changes to address class balance concerns. We’re working to improve the Arena experience, and your feedback is always appreciated!Daxxarri92 2d
Nov 21 Update 7.1 Arena Changes In our next update, we will be making a few changes to the Arena that should make it more interesting for our players and offer a much different experience with each set release. • Arena will change from Wild format to Standard As more cards are added to the Arena pool, having each game feel meaningfully different actually becomes harder to accomplish. Many of the cool synergies between cards, such as Jade Golems or Mechs, live within each individual set release. Attempting to create decks that utilize these meaningful synergies in a wide and diluted card pool will become more and more difficult as the Wild card pool grows larger. Arena runs then becomes less about card synergies and smart deck choices and more about being fortunate enough to be presented with the best card from each set. This change should put the focus back on the player for good, synergistic Arena choices and make Arena decks feel more cohesive. We’ll be monitoring using the Standard format in Arena carefully, and we may add additional changes or formats in the future if it doesn’t meet our goals of having Arena feel interesting and different with each set release. • Changes to Card Rarity Distribution We’re making a change to the frequency in which Common and Basic cards show up in the Arena. Common cards were about 78% of all Arena cards, and we felt that number was too high considering that many of the cards that focus around individual class identity and power level rely on the common cards of any given class. After this change, the number of Common and Basic cards that show up overall should be lower, giving more room for fun Rare, Epic, and Legendary cards to show up in an Arena run. In addition, the cards Abyssal Enforcer and Flamestrike will show up approximately 50% less in Arena.• More Spells in a Run Spells have the power to swing a board state, generally more than minions do. Obviously, there are some exceptions to this. When the distribution of spells to minions is too low, the game usually ends up in the favor of the player that gets out their minions faster and more efficiently than the other player, because there aren’t enough cards that punish overextending. Bringing the distributions of spells and minions closer together allows for more room to have an Arena game that is more strategic and facilitates more plays and counter-plays to occur. • Neutral Classic Cards Show Up Less A lot of neutral Classic cards tend to be minions without any text that lack interesting effects. While they are great for introducing newer players to Hearthstone and providing baselines for power level comparisons, they don’t make for compelling Arena run choices. This helps make more room for spells, class cards, and expansion cards to show up at a higher rate. • Golden Cards Show Up In Arena If you own golden cards in your collection, copies of that card that appear in your Arena run will show up as golden. If you own a single golden card, the first copy of it you choose will be golden. If you own two copies of a golden card, every copy of that card you choose in the Arena will be golden. If you own one golden Legendary, every copy of that Legendary you choose in Arena will be golden. These changes will occur in an upcoming update near the end of February. We’ll see you in the Tavern! Edit: Added additional bullet point regarding golden cards.Zeriyah276 Nov 21
Aug 16, 2013 Welcome: Please read! Hello, and welcome to the Arena forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the Arena with your fellow combatants. Discuss your best deck-building strategies, epic winning streaks and your best Arena decks within – and learn the ropes from other Arena veterans! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Zeriyah0 Aug 16, 2013
7h is there no way to chat to your opponent? i feel like this should be an option, any ideas or opinions?Ritintar43 7h
9h Arena rewards at 10 wins, seriously?? I just did a 10 win arena run and got 180 gold, 75 dust, a golden common card and a pack... Wtf is this !@#$?? First of all, dust has always been a completely useless reward in the Arena in the given amounts. If they gave like 400 dust then it would be another story, but 75 dust at 10 wins is total horse%^-*... I remember doing 10+ wins and getting at least 300 gold plus golden rares/epics and packs usually included better cards. These rewards are unarguably not worthy of the time and effort required for the run and it is obvious Blizzard once again favors P2W players over F2P's with unjust arena rewards. This is the kind of !@#$ that put me off Hearthstone between mid 2016 and mid 2017 after playing for 3 years nonstop. As a F2P you struggle to keep up with the meta and by the time you make it, they release a new expansion and there we go all over again. If this %^-* goes on I hope you go bankrupt.Varthalabau28 9h
9h Arena is rigged confirmed 5 games Arena with HearthArena guide and good drafting. I get 3 wins only I go 3-0 then I go lose 3 in a row. Rigged asf. I play against a guy who gets a perfect curve and plays frost lich jaina. GG. Next game I get players who have an answer to everything and I get bad draws and they snowball GG. BS game. If I pay 2.00$ for arena i would get a good draft, good legendaries, and queue with bad players and my reward would be bigger. TBH Lets be serious, Blizzard is a greedy company and want just $$. This game isn't only just P2W, it's P2W on all game modes. How sad.Yodelmeister21 9h
20h Discover DK cards ok, but not drafting? Just got knocked out of a paid arena run because a rogue discovered the warrior death knight. If I can’t draft it, why is it ok for my opponent to randomly discover it with a common card? (Swashburglar). This is not ok Blizzard. I’m a loyal and generally happy fan, but this is not kosher. If you can’t draft, you can’t discover.ParadoxTwin1 20h
1d How have your warlock runs been? Just curious, I drafted a deck that I deemed okay and it was complete failure. I thought I might've just played really poorly since I was pretty tired, but... It just felt weak. Even with those new 1 and 2 mana cards in my deck it felt lackluster compared to other classes power plays. Btw have you noticed how vinecleavers and lions pop up pretty often in paladin drafts now?dhowl5 1d
1d Deck Of Wonders. Seen it go off 10 times and not backfire once. Blizzard need to stop printing insane variance RNG. This is the worst rng card yet even if its average power level is weak.Arc6 1d
1d Episode 15: Team Arena otbdave + BlueBrutus Our 15th weekly episode is going live now. This week we are doing the Twitch Dungeon Run Challenge for a shot at $30,000 if we make a perfect 9/9 run. https://www.twitch.tv/otbdaveotbdave0 1d
1d Epic Carniverous Cube play My apologies in advance, but I don’t stream or record my games, so I’d like to add this to the (un)official record. My opponent cube’s a Raging Ettin, and I have a 7/7 on board. Sad times. I play Power Word - Tentacles on his Cube, making him a 6/12. On his turn, he drops a taunt minion and swings into my 7/7 with the Cube. On my turn... Pint-sized potion, Shadow Madness on the Cube, kill the Cube. Ettins stolen. :) Later on I Cube’d one of my stolen Ettins. Victory ensued.Rar0 1d
2d This is why most of you suck in Arena. If the title bothers you, then don't even bother reading. Downvote and carry on if that's what helps you sleep at night. All I read on the Arena section of the forums is how rigged or unbalanced Arena is. I don't know if it's an idiotic hivemind, or delusions of one's own performance. First off, the Coin. 9/10 in Arena my opponent always uses the coin turn one. And I'm always "Welp let's watch the idiot use the coin with NO curve afterward". And sure enough, boom, coin. Then they spend the next 7 turns either hero powering or playing off curve, and having 0 tempo. Going second sucks, that's why you have to use the Coin FOR a tempo gain, not just so you can play a minion at turn 1. I don't know why this is so common. It's best to use the coin at turns 5 and 6. Because the difference in a 5 drop and a 6 drop (or 7)can be game changing. After that, the extra mana won't matter too much given both of you are at 10 mana. Second, mages. Let's go ahead and cover this. Yes mages are strong. Blah blah flamestrike blah blah Firelands. It's annoying. It's strong, but it's not the end of the world. If a mage drafts 3 flamestrikes and 3 firelands (Which both are common, so it's not too hard), then yea it's a good draft. Most mages don't even draft this well. You just remember the ones who do. I've played against a Rogue with 2 kidnappers, 2 saps, assassinate, and 2 skulkers. I rather go against a mage any day. Mages dominating the Arena makes it harder, sure. But I feel those of you who don't draft mage already feel anxious and disheartened that you will lose everytime you go against a mage. It is what it is right now. Just play your best. Or don't play Arena. Even streamers are "Cool I get to pick mage this time". It's not some secret mages are OP. But knowing there is a problem right now in Arena, and you buy-in to play, you know the current risk you are taking. You guys whining and throwing a temper tantrum nonstop won't improve anything in your gameplay. There will be a fix (whenever) to this nonsense some day. Maybe Blizzard is working on it, maybe not? Who knows. It's your choice to play. If you keep swimming in the same pool kids !@#$ in, then cry to the owner that there is %^-* in it everyday, then who's fault is it? Yours. Sure the owner could clean it, or tell kids to stop crapping in it, but it's still your fault for swimming in it, every day, and complain, every day. Third, learn to draft, seriously. I go on twitch and watch some of the nonpopular streamers play Arena. They all use HearthArena. Some of them just blindly spam pick cards based on whatever has the highest synergy score. They show no thought process behind their choice. Then they go right into a game not even remembering what the cards do (Even tho it shows on the right hand side). Then they dump their hand each turn, and lose. And whine, "Omg Im so unlucky". Ya. if You play the RNG of "What HearthArena picks me" and RNG of "Gonna just play whatever card to play it" then ya 7/10 times RNG will screw you. You put yourself in those shoes. Sorry. Little tip, if you use HearthArena, at least try to go by the TIER score of the card. SOmetimes a tier score of 15 will show up as 60ish because of synergy. Who cares, synergy is minimal in Arena. Would you rather have that 5/7 or a 4/4 who can only help you out if you managed to get 1/30 lucky. Use your brains. Stop tilting. Stop whining. If you weren't offended by the title but you are now, then I'm not sorry because you are too emotional about something you have most control of. GL.CaptSchwann38 2d
2d I used to laugh at Kripp for how salty he is But jesus christ, Arena is basically just "Let's see who got !@#$ed over by the game less". First point: Did you get %^-*ed over by your picks? Because you better hope that the game gave you good cards! Second Point: Did you get !@#$ed over by draw? Because you better hope you actually draw your good cards and your opponent didn't draw anything good! Third Point: Did you get %^-*ed over by RNG? Because all RNG for your opponent will be great, but your RNG is going down the !@#$ter. Arena is unplayable garbage.Slarg2323 2d
2d Yet another PRM arena meta Call to arms is utterly broken if you draft any remotely good stated low drops, and the crystal lion is in every way better than just about any other card of its mana cost. Unidenitifed maul pretty much gives the best result every time it’s used. Rogue is still rogue, and we didn’t need cavern shinyfinder or elven minstrel pushing them way over the edge in tempo, as usual. Mage is, well, mage. Always has been broken. Draft high cost spells, wipe boards at just about any point you need them to, while still having cards in your hand and on board, thanks to raven familiar, artificer, and mage’s lack of bad class cards, plus the new expansion’s overstated low cost cards being more frequent. Can we get an actual balance patch before people stop playing to where they just get rid of arena all together?REEEEEEEEEEE0 2d
2d Violet Wurm? I've lost a couple of games now and even losing tempo because of enemy being lucky enough to draw and summon this card. I just wanna know your thoughts about this.. is it OP as i think it is or do I just need to git gud?Doglat3 2d
2d Bonemare !@#$ bonemare.Ropemaster13 2d
2d Archmage Antonidas out of Arena Archmage Antonidas out of Arena As I already mentioned in the title, Archmage Antonidas is so powerful, he has to be thrown out of the arena. It is so insane to play against him even if u have power on the board. With his 7 5/7 he is almost self sufficient. And once u got the fireballs roling its insanely difficult to stop him. I call out: Remove Archmage Antonidas from ArenafLsh2 2d
4d Getting Thank You Emote for Losing The situation is i'm at 7 and 2 going into a game. It's a shaman v shaman, the game was a good back and forth where I was winning in the beginning and ended up losing the late game to two really good polymorphs and a really good volcano. As my opponent wins he/she is sure to send me a thank you emote. This is upsetting on several levels. This first and most obvious is that area and ladder for that matter are 0 sum games. This means that my wins can only come from other player's losses and vice versa. Being thanked for this is really insulting. I am not mad at the player base because I am sure that Blizzard's target market are teenagers with access to mommy and daddies credit card. What I am mad at is the fact that this emote is only used to troll people and has not been taken out of the game sooner. Now just so you know that I am actually a fan of trolling and not just QQing, I would suggest the following troll emotes: You are skilled at Hearthstone and at being a virgin It's okay Ben Brode couldn't develop his way out of a wet paper bag If you think the state of this game is poor you should see what else Blizzard produces Okay now that you have a taste of what trolling emotes feel like here are some positive fun emotes: My dog made me do it My significant other is calling, I have to go It's time I stop playing and follow my dream of becoming a jazz musician It's okay, at least you are not a video game developerTimeParadox0 4d
5d Duskbreaker This card is simply incredible. I just finished a 12 win priest run with 6 (and 4 other dragons) of them in my deck. Only down side is most of the games went long due me not having many threats in the deck.Enryon2 5d
5d Idea for the final boss of Arena If you get the Icecrown Citadel or K&C game board when you have 11 wins, you could play the Lich King boss fight theme or the Dungeon Run final boss theme to make the final matches feel more exciting and epic. Unless you want to keep them as single player mode exclusive.Lazlow0 5d
5d Arena Dungeon Mix So I think many people will agree with me when I say the new dungeon is super fun, at least very interesting. The only down side is it gets old because it is single player. I think it would be cool if hearthstone did an arena type game mode dungeon style. Player would get stronger decks when they get more wins would be a cool idea. I am pretty sure there is a lot of flaws to this, but can't think of any at the moment. But with few adjustments I think it could work as a cool game mode I think it is wroth at least giving it a try for like a week or something right?MVPM2 5d
5d 12-0! Achievement reward idea I used to do terrible in arena, like couldn't get passed 3 wins terrible, but finally achieved 12-0! This is just a thought (from that greedy part in my mind) but it would be cool if there was a special cardback reward for achieving 12-0 in Arena. Thoughts?Raz2 5d
5d Carnivorous cube the new bonemare Well, I’m officially done with this game. Wanted to see if the new expansion would help arena any, it only made it worse. SO much worse. Goodbye guys, had a fun ~1.2 years with this game, time to move on to something that isn’t a glorified coin flip with graphics.Roughstack7 5d
6d ancient harbinger favorable bug so I conceded There is an ancient harbinger bug that has been reported multiple times in the forums. It is a 6 mana 4/6 that draws a 10 mana minion (or card?) at the start of your turn. In an arena game it kept drawing random cards that were not 10 mana's worth. The game was tied and then I was winning on card advantage, so I conceded so as to not screw over my opponent. https://hsreplay.net/replay/rEcAhoq33EAtD7EnBtQai6Adam2 6d
Dec 8 Ultimate Infestion is broken in Arena. 100% of the time I've encountered this card in Arena, the player wins with it. Hell, my last 7 win rogue arena I got one with Hallucination and won a game I should have lost. If Sprint is 7 Mana for 4 cards, how does 3 extra mana = 5 armor, 5 damage, a 5 minion, and an extra card? Why isn't there more outrage at this broken card?Defiance2 Dec 8
Dec 7 DK's in Arena I just finished a game against a rogue in which he, after casting hallucination, played the Druid DK against me. So, when they said DK's were removed from the draft pool they didn't mean they were completely removed from the format? How does this make any sense? If the problem with DK's is that they are too hard to counter in a format without reliable counters, then how is having them even more unexpected going to make that more fun? Either completely remove them or don't. Having the surprise rogue malfurian the pestilent is really awful.Dizzarai8 Dec 7
Dec 6 Legendary Weapon are Nuts, Ban from Arena If Blizzard is going to ban "unfun cards" than Paladin weapon needs to go. You can't even kill it with weapon destruction it required a Silence and Silence is rare especially in Arena. Its not just the Paladin Weapon all of the Legendary Weapons are nuts and they have yet to reveal any new Weapon Destruction cards. If this is the route Blizzard is going with Arena they need to stick to it and never let the Weapons in instead of people !@#$%ing about them 1000000 times a day until they get removed. That or revert all the card that were removed so we get the full experience open to play with any card that's in the game in Arena.Shuyin20 Dec 6
Dec 6 Bonemare & Scalebane are ridiculous Old-time arena player here that wants to return now that kobolds in announced. Played a few arena's over the last 2 weeks and I can't honestly to god not get why Scalebane and Bonemare aren't removed from arena yet. They outright win you games and require little to no set-up or skill... I followed only little of the arena drama the past year, but even I knew the impact of DK Hero cards through kripp's videos and thank to god they were removed. Yet it still seems blizzard is way to slow in adjusting the arena pool to make arena fun again. My experience of the last two weeks: After three mediocre runs I finally managed to draft a good shaman deck that could go 7 wins easily, yet I went 2-3. Two games were lost solely because of Scalebane and Bonemare where literally NOTHING could impact the game otherwise, except drawing different cards. It happened sporadically in my other runs too, ofcourse, but two losses in a row just did it for me. The first game was vs a paladin and I was looking solid until he played a scalebane and a hammer. I still had a few minions left and he ended up with a 5-1 on an empty board. I play a few minions and he plays sunwalker and ofcourse it;s buffed. Goodbye Ogre and another big minion. Next round, he plays a bunch of stuff and his silver hand recuit got buffed to perfectly trade into my 4 drop again. It snowballed from here and I lost hard. Normally, even without removal you had a chance of stabilizing by dropping big minions and trading well. Now, my big minions were destroyed by buffed silver hand knights each round. Great design there blizzard. The following game I met a guy running three bonemares. Being even all game I was utterly destroyed in 2 rounds of consecutive bonemares. A third one was used for lethal. How do you play around a 9/9 7 mana common? The answer is you can't. Apparently you need the luck to draft three of them. There were never single common cards with so much impact on arena, bar maybe flamestrike (which is a necessary evil imo, AoE is needed to have a chance of coming back when ur behind). I really don't understand why they're still in the pool. The ONLY downside of the cards are when you are unable to play minions with them, or there arent any on board. THat is basically never, especially given that a few classes summon them for 2 mana. How dull is blizzard when they were creating these cards and making them common? I honestly question their knowledge of the impact of card rarity on arena. They should remove them from arena all together now, since they never change rarity after launch. It will make for a much nicer experience, and I might even stick around when C&C launches. For now, I'll just leave to better card games again. It's a shame to see the best gamemode of hearthstone being a big cluster!@#$ nowadays.Bawb1 Dec 6
Dec 6 Wacky Arena Games I think I just had the most pleasant arena game I've played in over a long time. I drafted Warrior with Lorewalker Cho and played against a priest. He discovered my Cho, and we both ended up playing both our Cho's on the field. We kept giving eachother Battle Rage to mill eachother's decks until we hit about 5 cards each, with him at the disadvantage. I had mortal strike in my deck, and we were both on low HP. Most of our hand consisted of worthless spells, but I had the health disadvantage. I ended up getting a really nasty Mortal Strike top deck lethal, but the entire game was just really fun, something I had never really seen in a while. What are some fun arena games you've played in the past year?Ropemaster2 Dec 6
Dec 6 Arena Matchmaking I try to play arena in asia server first time first round,i met korean and i can beat him second round,i also met korean but his rank was legend (i know because his card back was) Is that possible? (My rank is 25)TheRichKing1 Dec 6
Dec 6 Is it just me. Is it just me, or do you notice all these people with 2 losses with decks that can go 12-0 no prob. i'm sittin there with my 62.8 2-2 and this priests first 7 cards are. Pain,stonehill,tar,chain gang, cobalt, dragonfire, amber. had me salty af.FoRTehLulz7 Dec 6
Dec 6 Episode 14: Team Arena otbdave + BlueBrutus Our 14th weekly team arena run is going live now. Two legend constructed players talking through an arena draft and run. We have had a 6.5 win average so far. https://www.twitch.tv/otbdave Our runs so far: 1 win 7 wins 5 wins 2 wins 8 wins 7 wins 12-0 run 6 wins 9 wins 8 wins 1 win 6 wins 4 wins Appreciate views and follows, I will also return follows for other streamers!otbdave0 Dec 6
Dec 6 Not playing this anymore. I just drafted a trash priest deck for the Nth time: No Bonemare No MC No dragonfire No Obsidian statues Meanwhile, my 0/0 Shaman opponent: Plays Bone drake Plays Bonemare Discovered White Eyes off of Stonehill Got Deathwing off bone Drake Bonemares Deathwing Plays Deathwing Deathwing discards 2 earth elementals in his hand Your development team will never have my support that's for sure. This game has too much random garbage and doesn't deserve support or thought. What a joke.l4ndm1n32 Dec 6
Dec 6 Yogg not in Arena. On reddit a Hearthstone stone dev acted like Yogg not being in Arena was an unknown mistake/bug/whatever. So when is it being fixed?AWMstar18 Dec 6
Dec 5 why did you remove fledgling but not bonemare from arena fledgling is annoying but not as ridiculously stupid as bonemare which pretty much instantly wins games on its own. bonemare was a much bigger problemHailFall28 Dec 5
Dec 4 I am not good at arena, should I give up? I never get more than one win at arena, should I give up and just buy packs? Also how can I improve?einstein6 Dec 4
Dec 4 Upcoming Arena Changes - 11/14/2017 • Death Knight Hero cards can no longer be drafted in Arena. Starting on the morning of Tuesday, November 14 PST, we will remove the nine Knights of the Frozen Throne Death Knight Hero cards from the Arena draft pool. While the Death Knight Hero Cards are exciting and powerful to play, their permanent Hero Power upgrades are hard to combat in a format where answers are limited. We will continue to monitor Arena balance and make changes on an as-needed basis. Please note this change does not remove Death Knight Hero cards from existing drafted decks. For a complete list of cards that are not available in the Arena draft pool, please refer to our Arena Specifics forum post on the official Hearthstone forums.Zeriyah46 Dec 4
Dec 3 3-1 To 4-2 I won an Arena game, after the game ended I noticed I also took a loss from the same game, I finished the Arena run logging off for a while thinking nothing of it, I came back on to an error saying I disconnected from my last arena game but Id already finished the run. Feeling a little scammed but Im pretty use to Hearthstones faults so its okay Blizzard I still love you ...MagicPants0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Take bonemare out of the game Anyone else frustrated with this card? I don’t like losing games so often simply because of bonemare... please remove it from Arena! Thank you!Roughstack5 Dec 3
Dec 3 Some advice for Arena(79 rated Warlock) Hey guys, im 3 months into Hearthstone and today its my 7th time that I play Arena. I just got really lucky with a draft and wanted to ask you guys how to play best with this deck. Im not quite experienced with Control Warlock. I crafted a Highlander Priest and Midrange Hunter but whats the deal with Control Warlock? Normally i just get 4 wins on average so i need to improve the way i play i think. Hope some of you guys have some advice for me! Thank you very much guys! :) 0 Forbidden Ritual 1 Abusive Sergeant 1 Acherus Veteran 1 Voidwalker 2 Drain Soul 2 Friendly Bartender 2 Golakka Crawler 3 Bloodfury Potion 3 Deathspeaker 3 Mind Control Tech 3 Tar Creeper 3x 4 Defender of Argus 4 Saronite Chain Gang 2x 5 Despicable Dreadlord 3x 5 Doomguard 5 Nesting Roc 6 Dread Infernal 6 Leatherclad Hogleader 6 Siphon Soul 6 Sunwalker 7 Abyssal Enforcer 7 Charged Devilsaur 2x 8 Marin the Fox 10 DOOM!wurstvirtuos3 Dec 3
Dec 3 When will you change the rewards system? Frustrating experience in arena is not enough to make your head boil ? Did you spend 150 gold and having the worst luck going 2-3 made you salty yet? No? it's ok we'll just give you the pack and a common card as a reward for this frustrating experience that you might've spent it on buying a pack. When will you understand that giving common and rare cards as a reward instead of gold is just a big slap on the face for your players? I've never felt more frustrated and you guys really know how make me feel even worse. staying away from arena for now.HSs920 Dec 3
Dec 2 gold do hs ktoś ma questa na 80 golda i zrobi ze mną bo mi na arene potrzebnycypiplay0 Dec 2
Dec 2 Feedback: Too much rng I lost the last game with my 8-2 druid deck to a mage that got twisting nether off of a Kabal Courier, which was the only way he would win. I don't think there is anything more frustrating for a hearthstone player than getting punished by extreme rng. There is no way anyone would play around that, because for one, the odds of getting that particular card is very low, and two, it's not even a mage class card. It's really demoralizing when you play a game perfectly and get punished by a clown fiesta of rng. This is one of the many reasons why I stopped supporting hearthstone expansions that release heavy rng based cards. My feedback to the HS devs would be to make cards that replicate the early hearthstone experience of actual strategy and minimal rng.Hardtimes3 Dec 2
Dec 2 Arena experience I can count on one hand how many times I've played Arena in the year I've played this game so I'm not very experienced in how arena works. I just played a run for fun and went 0-3 and I'm just curious why my opponent is able to deny my every move while developing a board. I feel like I have a randomly put together deck and my opponent has everything they need every turn they need it and then bonemares a minion and it's over for me. Every opponent I played had legendary cards, and multiple high value cards. Even my 0-2 game I just got obliterated. I've been to rank 6 on ladder and I'm not a terrible player, so what is happening?Stickupkids3 Dec 2
Dec 2 Suggestions on updating Arena changes. One of the things that hasn't been really mentioned is how frequently arena should be updated. So each expansion comes out 4-5 months, and we have been complaining about death knights for 3 months until they were finally removed. I think there needs to a consistent period of update, like say 6-8 weeks. Whether it's banning or reducing the occurrence rate of cards, Blizzard really needs to abide to its word since it claims to encourage feedback and take arena seriously.Banzai0 Dec 2
Dec 1 Dragon's Fury Why??? Why???? WHYYYYY???? JUST WHYYYY??? WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? WWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????AznaktaX0 Dec 1
Dec 1 Suggestion : Free arena for new expansion I have a suggestion for Blizzard. There's discussion about hearthstone being not newbie-friendly and there is discussion among arena players about balance issues with cards. This will help with both issues. (I hope you see them as an issue) Give every player like 10-15 free arena runs at the start of each expansion. Many will probably just concede their runs and get stuff, but many will also play them. This gives big amount of statistics at beginning of expansion for arena balance and it gives new players / f2p players better standing in the meta while not giving away too much. If 10-15 sounds excessive, maybe even 5 would do it. But considering goal is to balance arena in beginning of expansion I'd say 10+ is needed. I didn't think this through in depth, but it's an idea, right?dhowl3 Dec 1
Dec 1 Hemet is so good in arena I love hemet for my meme constructed decks, but I never realized how powerful he is in arena until I got the chance to draft him in my current run. if he's played on curve, he single handedly wins the game by ensuring you're getting your power cards faster than your opponent. The deck thinning he brings is so valuable in the arena setting, where by nature you have to draft a lot of filler minions. Would highly encourage anyone to draft him if they get the opportunity.resinHITS2 Dec 1
Dec 1 Ultimate Infestation Today I lost my arena game to a druid because one card. Guess who it is, Ultimate Infestation. I was holding the broad with several small minions and a 53 behind the taunt. I got the board pressure and he was about 17 hp with only 1 minion on the board. Then this druid just Ultimate Infestation into innervate and my board was gone. He got a 55, draw full hand and destroyed my board. Laterly I was creating a mage deck and I saw a forgotten card-Facelesss Summoner, once been called an op card and was forced to rotate out of arena. No one actually use it cause it almost never fit into mage's theme and it could never be draft in arena. And I think about Ultimate Infestation. It's alrdy a broken card in construct. And when it comes to arena, it would be even broken and bring more impact then in construct. It basically a card dat win u a game as soon as u play it in arena. Yes, it is an epic card, but nowadays, as all those change be made in arena, it is so easy to draft an epic. Besides, the improve draft rate on class card and patch card, Ultimate Infestation would be so easy to draft in arena. It would make worse effort than Facelesss Summoner. If you've decided to remove Facelesss Summoner from arena, you should consider remove Ultimate Infestation from arena as well.Miles13 Dec 1
Dec 1 ** Fix Arena, Ban Bonemare ** Dear Friends and Guests The Death knights getting KICKED OUT OF ARENA IS THE FIRST STEP! If we don't speak up these cards will be standard arena for the next 15 plus months!!!!!! Before they are rotated our of standard arena that's too long!!! There's HEAPS MORE PROBLEMS WITH ARENA. SHOCKER I KNOW RIGHT!? It's been an issue for a long time and it takes months of data and excuses from blizzard to finally get it! It seems like they do not play test their games so we have to tell them how to actually FIX IT. (let's not talk about drawing RNG Rigging hacking all that other stuff let's just put it aside for now and just deal the underlying issues.)The arena has been utter curve stone and WIN MORE CARDS. Who ever puts these cards down first have a HUGE advantage. Which also INCREASES THE PROBLEM OF GOING FIRST VS SECOND This is long but hang with me please.... LOOk at these stats from HS REPLAY? AS OF 11/12/17 It might go up and down in small percentage points but never shifts massively ROGUE https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=ROGUE&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 63.3% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 57.3% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 53.7% DRUID https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=DRUID&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 65.0% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 60.8% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 56.2% WARLOCK https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=WARLOCK&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 63.3% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 58.2% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 54.9% PRIEST https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=PRIEST&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 65.9% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 62.1% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 58.7% MAGE https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=MAGE&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 62.2% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 57.8% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 54.4% PALADIN https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=PALADIN&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 62.3% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 57.6% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 53.3% HUNTER https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=HUNTER&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 61.4% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 55.5% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 51.4% SHAMAN https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=SHAMAN&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 59.4% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 53.8% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 50.2% WARRIOR https://hsreplay.net/cards/#playerClass=WARRIOR&gameType=ARENA BONE MARE PLAYED WIN RATE 60.1% SCALEBANE PLAYED WIN RATE 53.8% BONE DRAKE PLAYED WIN RATE 50.9% why does bone mare have over 60+% win rate on ALL CLASSES ONCE IT"S PLAYED? on EVERY CLASS the stats are ABNORMALLY high.... WOULD THIS BE FLAGGED under BLIZZARD was OP? scale bane is the same the moment you don't answer it on the turn it's played you are pretty much close to dead to rights... I'm ok with CLASS cards being strong because that's what makes that identity of the class. Now it's insert any class > insert bone mare scale bane etc etc and increase your win chances by a HUGE percentage. Please explain to me devs where is the skill in that? honestly i want to know... The Dual class Had a CLASS OFFERING BONUS so you get MORE REMOVAL AND FEELS LIKE A DUAL CLASS. We are in a NORMAL Arena mode now REMOVAL IS scarce! so when they drop one of these bombs it's close to a crippling blow.... most times its a point of no return.... But wait Pro streamers and Pro players play consistently get good results and they have no issues with it. Um they can't voice their opinions because they STREAM AND GET MONEY FROM A BLIZZARD GAME. Legalities aside as well it's VERY MUCH KNOWN in the COMMUNITY THAT ONLY BROKEN CARDS SEE PLAY IN CONSTRUCTED. So why introduce a POOL OF SUPER BROKEN CARDS into a MODE OF PLAY THAT HAS/ LACKS REMOVAL? Isn't that just silly!? THESE CARDS are IN CONSTRUCTED PLAY in high TIER decks. THAT"S FINE HELP THE F2p Players so they can have a good fight vsing the people with better collections DON"T RUIN ARENA. I have no problems playing around specific class cards... on specific power turns of the class eg turn 4 pally turn 7 mage flame strike etc that's OK but WHEN YOU PUT THESE BROKEN CARDS into the game AND THEY ARE COMMON NEUTRALS there's a HUGE ISSUE HERE! Ask anyone do you like being boned on turn 7? do you like people putting down a scale bane on turn 5? like that's the dreaded stuff we have to deal with EVERY SINGLE ARENA. Whoops no hard removal? yeah you instantly lost blown out of the water you went form 50 50 to sorry 75% to 25% because SOMEONE got their insert X card off. Where is the skill in that!? Wait Why bone drake? Bone drake has a HORRIBLE RNG issue Let's look at the possible 16 Bookwyrm Twlight Drake MIdnight Drake Fairy Dragon Worst... 4 Drakanoid operative Cobalt Scalebane Bone drake Scaled Nightmare Average 4 Alextrasa ysera Norzdormu DEATH WING DEATHWING DRAGONLORD Malygos PRIMODIAL DRAKE SYNDRAGOSA 8 POSSIBLE GAME ENDING CARDS (board clear value wipe aoe what ever) so up 4/16 are bleh and um 75% of the time they are pretty decent to INSANE.... Um where's the risk and reward in that? LIKE WHAT? Wait Why didn't you include Ultimate infestation YES IT"S HIGH 65% + but it can be MICRO ADJUSTED because it's 1 CLASS druid just like 50% less like they did for flame strike abysal enforcer Am i crazy or these stats speaking volumes? In Conclusion These cards should be BANNED FROM ARENA. They are not healthy for the game in terms of RNG and it's not fun for ANYONE. THE FIRST PERSON THAT drops X wins IS A BORING FORMAT PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM . Everyone if you agree please Upvote and also if you have any more to add please POST IN THE COMMENTS BELOW happy to discuss about it THE MORE WE TALK ABOUT IT BLIZZARD MIGHT LISTEN. JUST LIKE DEATH KNIGHTS! I WANT TO MAKE ARENA GREAT AGAIN.Wrathblade44 Dec 1