Arena Discussion

18h Hearthstone Arena Pick Update In Update 10.4, we rolled out some significant changes to the Arena. Now we’ve had a chance to see the effects they’re having and read your feedback. We agree with the concern that many of you have expressed that there are slightly too many high powered cards appearing in Arena decks. Based on that, we recently implemented two changes to Arena picks via hotfix: • Legendary picks now appear less often. • Below average picks will now appear more often. We’re planning to keep a close eye on how these changes affect the Arena experience, so please let us know what you think. Thanks for your continued feedback, and we’ll see you in the tavern!Jesse Hill47 18h
Dec 12 Arena Specifics Update 9.4 - 11/14/17 Death Knight Hero cards can no longer be drafted in Arena. Update 9.2 - 10/16/17 Vicious Fledgling can no longer be drafted in the Arena. The first two picks in an Arena draft are no longer more likely to include synergy-based cards. As part of our ongoing efforts to improve Class balance in the Arena, small appearance rate adjustments have been made to a number of Arena cards. Arena Rules - 8/31/17 Note: Neutral cards represent the baseline for all draft appearance rates. On average, Arena runs consist of 60% Common, 28% Rare, 10% Epic, and about 2% Legendary cards. Class minions are +100% more common than neutral cards. Class Spells and Weapons are +175% more common than neutral cards. Cards from the latest Expansion receive an additional +50% increase in their appearance rate. The following cards are unavailable in arena Jungle Giants, The Marsh Queen, Open the Waygate, The Last Kaleidosaur, Awaken the Makers, The Caverns Below, Unite the Murlocs, Lakkari Sacrifice, Fire Plume’s Heart, Klaxxi Amber Weaver, Dark Arakkoa, Cult Sorcerer, Hooded Acolyte, Twilight Darkmender, Blade of C’Thun, Usher of Souls, Ancient Shieldbearer, Twilight Geomancer, Disciple of C’Thun, Twilight Elder, C’Thun’s Chosen, Crazed Worshipper, Skeram Cultist, Twin Emperor Vek’lor, Doomcaller, C’Thun, Dust Devil, Totemic Might, Ancestral Healing, Windspeaker, Sacrificial Pact, Sense Demons, Faceless Summoner, Succubus, Savagery, Soul of the Forest, Mark of Nature, Warsong Commander, Rampage, Starving Buzzard, Timber Wolf, Snipe, Mind Blast, Lightwell, Purify and Inner Fire. Flamestrike, Abyssal Enforcer, and Vicious Fledgling appear in drafts 50% less often. Neutral cards from the Classic and Basic set appear 50% less often. Popular cards had small drop rate changes to address class balance concerns. We’re working to improve the Arena experience, and your feedback is always appreciated!Daxxarri92 Dec 12
Nov 21 Update 7.1 Arena Changes In our next update, we will be making a few changes to the Arena that should make it more interesting for our players and offer a much different experience with each set release. • Arena will change from Wild format to Standard As more cards are added to the Arena pool, having each game feel meaningfully different actually becomes harder to accomplish. Many of the cool synergies between cards, such as Jade Golems or Mechs, live within each individual set release. Attempting to create decks that utilize these meaningful synergies in a wide and diluted card pool will become more and more difficult as the Wild card pool grows larger. Arena runs then becomes less about card synergies and smart deck choices and more about being fortunate enough to be presented with the best card from each set. This change should put the focus back on the player for good, synergistic Arena choices and make Arena decks feel more cohesive. We’ll be monitoring using the Standard format in Arena carefully, and we may add additional changes or formats in the future if it doesn’t meet our goals of having Arena feel interesting and different with each set release. • Changes to Card Rarity Distribution We’re making a change to the frequency in which Common and Basic cards show up in the Arena. Common cards were about 78% of all Arena cards, and we felt that number was too high considering that many of the cards that focus around individual class identity and power level rely on the common cards of any given class. After this change, the number of Common and Basic cards that show up overall should be lower, giving more room for fun Rare, Epic, and Legendary cards to show up in an Arena run. In addition, the cards Abyssal Enforcer and Flamestrike will show up approximately 50% less in Arena.• More Spells in a Run Spells have the power to swing a board state, generally more than minions do. Obviously, there are some exceptions to this. When the distribution of spells to minions is too low, the game usually ends up in the favor of the player that gets out their minions faster and more efficiently than the other player, because there aren’t enough cards that punish overextending. Bringing the distributions of spells and minions closer together allows for more room to have an Arena game that is more strategic and facilitates more plays and counter-plays to occur. • Neutral Classic Cards Show Up Less A lot of neutral Classic cards tend to be minions without any text that lack interesting effects. While they are great for introducing newer players to Hearthstone and providing baselines for power level comparisons, they don’t make for compelling Arena run choices. This helps make more room for spells, class cards, and expansion cards to show up at a higher rate. • Golden Cards Show Up In Arena If you own golden cards in your collection, copies of that card that appear in your Arena run will show up as golden. If you own a single golden card, the first copy of it you choose will be golden. If you own two copies of a golden card, every copy of that card you choose in the Arena will be golden. If you own one golden Legendary, every copy of that Legendary you choose in Arena will be golden. These changes will occur in an upcoming update near the end of February. We’ll see you in the Tavern! Edit: Added additional bullet point regarding golden cards.Zeriyah276 Nov 21
Aug 16, 2013 Welcome: Please read! Hello, and welcome to the Arena forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the Arena with your fellow combatants. Discuss your best deck-building strategies, epic winning streaks and your best Arena decks within – and learn the ropes from other Arena veterans! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Zeriyah0 Aug 16, 2013
1h spikeridged steed how do I counter seven spikeridged steeds?Ropemaster4 1h
1h Death Knights still a thing in arena? Weren't all the DK supposed to be taken out from arena since they were too strong in that format?? Just lost to a Uther picked in a grimestreat informant, kinda sucks losing the game because the guy gains 5 health, punch your guys and heal for 5 and summons 2/2 that my own hero power can no longer take care of. I don't know if this was a bug, but i find that they should be out of arena. Or give them to everyone then.LeFou7 1h
2h first 12 win run went 12-1 with hunter! thanks to the people giving advice for wild arena when i came here a couple days ago to b#tch about wild arena, couldn't have done it without that lol.dethpandemic9 2h
10h Another dedicated message to Blizzard Go and f*** yourself Blizzard, your lousy balancing in Arena is f***ing laughable at most. Keep giving !@#$ty lousy cards without legendaries and epic, how the f*** do you expect people to get past a single win? Go and suck a d***. I will not f***ing support anymore of your pathetic gamesSovereign3 10h
11h BREAKING NEWS: KRIPP IS RIGHT In other words, the sky is blue. The recent set of Arena changes have been absurdly garbage, in an attempt to "add more decision making" they dumbed it down and turned it into standard. Astonishing work as always, can't wait until an Arena reset so all the absurd arena decks die.Khorneholio6 11h
20h Tried this new arena and i have to admit its still beyond bs , rng upon rng upon rng and getting put against 2x better decks is noit fun also rewards suck make sure to downvote me, this garbage is not worth the time at all PureSkillStone BTWpsymix2 20h
21h I found the reason that arena sucks currently I just watched the designer insights video about the arena changes. There is small but important section there. "we decreased the chance to see cards of below average value" And there you have it. They increased the amount of good cards. That's what lead arena to be the crap fest it currently is. Every turn is a swing turn. With the amount of good cards in play your previous plays matter less. Every turn is wacky explosion and the situation resets. Arena needs the bad cards. Arena was all about minion to minion battle and good trades. Now its just mindless removal after removal. May the heavier deck win... They took the skill out of arena.Heretic8 21h
21h Do We Get Our Money If Server Crashes? Little peeved.Christorious2 21h
1d Devs Broke Arena On Purpose Lets be honest. The Devs either screwed up Arena on purpose because if they didn't the whole team needs to be fired. Like how do you mess it up that bad?AWMstar15 1d
1d Arena still sucks because rewards suck. Look it takes 150 gold to enter. You can lose 3 times and you're out. That's an average of 50 gold per loss. I don't care about, nor do I want dust. I don't care about, nor do I want extra stupid cards. So now that we know every single win/loss is worth 50 gold.... If I win 5 games, that's 250 gold that was entered into the arena. What do I get as a reward? A pack of cards (100 gold) Some worthless dust. Some garbage card I don't care about. 90 gold. Where's the other 60 gold? That's 40% of the buy-in, gone. Where did it go? Sure as hell a bit of worthless dust and a garbage random card isn't worth 60 gold. I mean if it was meant to be a gold sink I can see 10% of the buy-in being taken out. So that would still be another 45 gold missing.Thatguy10 1d
1d Everyone should get an Arena Ticket. With the Arena Hotfix the Dev team is all but admitting they screwed up Arena. For that I think everyone should get an Arena Ticket for free.AWMstar3 1d
1d Hotfixes to Arena? I was averaging 2-3 Legendaries the first few days of this 'new' arena and now I haven't seen one in my last 5-6 runs. Did they hotfix/nerf the amounts of legendaries in arena drafts?Illumination2 1d
1d With cards grouped into different tier now Perhaps all drafts should have same level of power? For example, if the cards are grouped into 5 tiers, maybe each draft should contain 8 picks each of the top 3 tiers and 3 cards each from the lowest 2 tiers. This way, all decks should be fairly strong, but everyone has to draft and play around their bad cards too. Also people will know that all games are against deck with similar power level. There will certainly still be power variations, but unlikely to have god decks going up against trash decks.JohnHoo5 1d
2d overall power level of arena cards too high The high occurrence of AOE, removal, and legendaries means that more often than not, games go to fatigue. This is a failure of game design. More games are being decided by deck quality and removal density than by skill, tempo, or minion attacking, or any other factor. The recent arena changes need to be rolled back as soon as possible, and reconsidered in test environments, not rolled out to the live game half-baked. As built right now, there is no incentive for skilled or experienced players to participate in arena. The recent changes constitute a very convincing argument not to waste your time/gold/money in the arena game mode.exigy1 2d
2d New draft = no skill required I spend 80% of my time in HearthStone playing arena. I USED to love the skill required to draft a deck on the fly. The new draft is too top heavy / legendary / god-tier. Which now means less skilled players end up winning games simply because they drafted 4 insane legendarys. When I first heard the news announced about grouping draft picks by strength I actually thought that sounded like a good idea. But Blizzard failed to mention they would also be severely increasing the strength of card offerings. Arena, which used to be one of the most skillful and sophisticated styles of play, is now no more complicated than a Tavern Brawl. This may intice new players to give Arena a shot once or twice. But Blizzard is doing so at the expense of regular frequent and repeat players like myself who find the new draft less meaningful. Please fix the draft and allow us players to create competitive Arena decks out of a varied (not all strong) strength level of cards.Cactuses376 2d
2d Hunter Weak The hero is terrible. yes it drops powerful monsters, but at the cost of your entire mana OR 1 gem too high to place. Its ability is lackluster. Other heroes do amazing things for 2 mana and can still play their hand. Druids get 3 armor and attack. Mages get lifesteal and free elementals for the cost of 2 mana. Priests can acutally play their hand while using their ability. The control spells cost 1 mana too much, and never deal enough damage. A Mage can drop two 5/5 for 0 mana, where as I need to setup 2 turns to drop something that can be board cleared by every class with a card that is a lower cost. The cards cannot be combo'd well with each other. There is no lifesteal or armor. Rhok`delar gives you useless spells in your hand. If the condition is having no minions in your deck, why do I keep getting cards pertaining to minions. The cards are also costly, so you must play it on turn 7+ with control of the board. It rarely gives you control back, as it costs 7 mana and there is not enough to use the cards you drew. There is nothing for board clearing minions. Best aoe is 2 dmg and cannot be stacked.ViceInfamy12 2d
2d A hide button A hide button when you select your cards at the very beginning of the game. Sometimes you can not see what type of class your playing against with the cards covering the opponent portrait . will it be a reason why not to have that key button?CloudNine1 2d
2d Episode 26: Team Arena otbdave + BlueBrutus Our 26th weekly team arena run is going live now. Two legend constructed players talking through an arena draft and run. We average 5.4 wins per run so far. Appreciate views and follows, I will also return follows for other streamers!otbdave0 2d
2d undo arena changes please They are all bad. Even the one that everyone likes. I was offered blizzard/leyline manipulator/frostbolt 5 times in one draft. It's synergy picks all over again. How are no arena changes good? Maybe Blizzard should hire Dire Wolf Digital to consult on Hearthstone Arena. Their limited game modes are bad, but they aren't consistently this bad.exigy2 2d
3d Who else is winning? I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about. If people are all going 0-3 then who is winning? Having legendaries is not an auto win. Right now I'm playing a hunter with zero legends, 1 epic with 9 wins and still going. I do have deadeye though, which I would put on par with lots of legends.AngryOnion12 3d
3d I miss bad decks I miss arena from before patch 7.1 when everyones arena deck was just full of bad cards, legendaries showed up in like 1 out of 10 decks and we all knew what the offering rates for cards was, so we could know what to expect in our drafts and our opponents decks.Hellweek6 3d
3d Dragonslayer Text I would like to discuss changing Dragonslayer's text from Battlecry: Deal 6 damage to a Dragon. to Battlecry: Deal 6 damage to an enemy Dragon.. The reason I post this in Arena Discussion is because this card is really only played in Arena. However, not being able to play your card because you happened to draft a Faerie Dragon or really any other Dragon can lose you the game with loss of tempo alone. And a good amount of the time the Dragon pick is ultimately the best. I just feel like its an easy change that would allow the card to not put those restrictions on Arena players trying to build a deck with cards that are already low value(most of the time). To add to this, the card is also really good in Arena so we always want pick it. Thanks for reading. MarinaraMarinara3 3d
3d What are the new card rarities? So it looks like blizzard finally instituted the special arena rarity change. It would be perfect except they haven't told us what the new rarities are. Would you please just tell us the offering rates. It really sucks not knowing what cards are common and what are epic. EtcHellweek3 3d
3d Arena changes broke the system After the 10.4 update, the games just feel like wild arena without the wild cards. One thing good about the update is that draft picks are not as obvious. But what I just played in a couple of arena runs, no matter how you draft, you have to really consider drafting good early game, and don't choose as much mid-late game. 2 arenas in, and almost every game I am up against a legendary or just an immense out of removal, and there are only like 2 bad cards in the entire deck that I have seen either playing against or drafting. I appreciate Blizzard for at least considering how to change arena, but I think the real change we want is to make arena balanced.Banzai34 3d
3d Legendaries Anyone notice an increased amount of legendaries? My last draft which was my first had two, and I just finished one with three. Remember when it used to be one every other draft, then became rare to see.Zet0 3d
3d Arena is...not good...>.< I am casual arena player, play mostly lock or pally when i get the chance, and on avg id probably get 6-7 wins, I almost always get the gold to rerun arena again. I find this really funny in saying this but today was a DISASTER, went 4 runs (3locks 1 pally),had a legendary in each draft atleast. decent legendaries, avg today was 2-3 wins per run, highest was 5-3 and not one game was easy I ran into every manner of board clear or WTF is this legendary doing here, then two back to back dinosizes (that one I found funny). I haven't seen this many relevant legendaries in arena in all my time playing hs then I've seen today and im not exagerating at all The game of the day though is when a priest MC my voidlord(i deserved that one), brought it back with twilights call after i killed it, then played bloodreaver gul'dan off a cabal courier(i did not deserve this one)... Great way to !@#$ up my 400g Had I known I wouldve just bought the packs and saved myself some time. But not gonna lie, Ive found this day extremely funny.Showstoper1 3d
3d IMHO: New Arena is Great I just want to take this opportunity to commend blizzard game developers on my (anonymous) behalf for the changes to this game that I see as great. In my eyes, RNG is partly what makes this game great and unique (table top games would require throwing dice everyturn which would quickly tire players.) I roughly dichotomize RNG into two categories: GOOD and BAD. In my opinion, good RNG is RNG that requires taking calculated risk (a classic example is dropping a Ragnaros on a board where you want Rag to hit a certain target, he may or he may not, so you must plan for both scenarios, Bayesian reasoning style.) BAD RNG most closely resembles sheer dumb luck, like opening a pack with 4 golden legendaries, or drafting an arena deck with 3 bonemares (pre-nerf.) I think with the arena changes you have largely mitigated bad RNG from the drafting process. I'm sure the power level description you guys use is not perfect but it is much better than the randomness that was experienced before. Like you have stated in the patch notes about these changes, this allows players to concentrate on drafting a deck that synergizes well as opposed to just mindlessly picking the higher value card. In this regard, I think you have made this game much more amenable to skilled players and mitigated the effects of the great skill equalizer: bad RNG. Because of this I think you will get lots of complaints from players who may not be up to the challenge of thinking about drafting their decks as opposed to just looking up what card to pick, but I say, ignore them. Once again thank you for removing some bad RNG from this game!yellovvsnovv1 3d
3d Revert Arena to Pre-WildFest What was the point of this? So you can play someone with 4 legendaries.. when you have 0? Take the skill gap out by giving noobs crazy cards. I got 4 swipes, the option to pick wild growth 3 times, and swipe 5. Please Change back to normal. Edit: Every person I play has the friggen Lich King.RabidTurtle2 3d
4d Wildfest Leaderboard is out Props to our boy Wrathblade for his #117 and my friend LazyTitan at #37.Sprocket2 4d
4d 2-2 druid deck I was specing my friend wrathblade and I kid you not this happened at 1-0 Warlock has Jaraxus played into wrath's frozen clone, sadly it's not enough, guy has enough removal for everythign that is played (siphon soul into felfire) rip 2-2 druid opponent plays UI. Has lich king, nzoth in his deck. LOL I told him this is the norm! Happy arenas!l4ndm1n37 4d
4d Wacky new changes to arena 4d
4d Arena is broken... Arena is so broken now it's not even funny... it's you either craft a god tier deck or go 0-3 there's no in between I feel. Litterly crafted a 73 and 71 rated deck and went 3-3 and 0-3. I would be winning the game until the other player used their unending removal and legandarys.... it's just plan not fun anymore. I don't mind losing when I felt like I have been out played and derseve that loss but now it seems I can play correctly everytime and not make misplays and still lose. Idk I'm sure this will get down votes by all the people who have had amazing draftsdrkydkill0 4d
4d Tyrion Every single paladin has Tyrion in their deck, sometimes even more than one. Go try Arena right now and run against a paladin.Ropemaster0 4d
4d Welp they destroyed arena picked a pretty decent minion warlock deck and just got stomped ..before wild(glad thats over) before this new drafting system(had my worries) i was averaging 7-8 wins with 12 wins about every 5-6 i just got beat by a mage at 1-2 with 4 legendaries aluneth, lich king, pyros, hogger with 4 mirror entities, 2 explosive ruins, 2 firelands portals, 1 fireball, 3 primortal glyphs, and 1 pyroblast just to destroy my face at the end...this guy was 1-2 with this deck? is it only gonna be OP OP decks no minion based decks that battle no bad card battles anymore? man i knew this was a bad idea ..the last time i went 1-3 was probably when i first started. i think im done with hearth till the new dungeon runs come out in april getting destroyed cause "hard picks" sigh.VonDoom7 4d
4d New Arena is terrible The new system is really, really terrible. Not only I went 0-3 because I had a deck drafted between the end of wildfest and the arrival of the new patch, which got completely crushed because every deck now is a constructed deck with no limitations on card numbers (you should have disabled arena in that time interval, Blizzard. You really !@#$ed up) but a new hunter deck that I drafted immediately after went 3-3 not because I played poorly, but because either you draft a god tier deck with 6 legendaries or you queue into a favorable matchup, or you can't win right now. Example? I met a paladin with an incredible deck, with Val'anyr AND Sunkeeper Tarim, but I was a faster Hunter deck so no matter how he played, I destroyed him. You have to be really lucky with drafing or matchups, no other way, and this is just stupid.Macro4 4d
4d Arena Changes and Legendaries I just watched the announcement video of the upcoming Arena changes. It mentioned that Legendaries still appear as a group but will now be all of similar power level, doesn’t that mean that if one choice is a terrible legendary then all three will be terrible picks? That part doesn’t sound good to me. At least before, while you could get three Legendaries to chose from that weren’t great, at least one would be at worst a decent card. It’s going to suck to get excited at first glance that, yeah I get a legendary this run, just to then realize that your picks were all generated from the bottom tier of Legendaries. Do you think that that’s how it’s going to work or am I misinterpreting something? Other than that, the changes sound good to me.TheBadJesus4 4d
4d Arena went full retard? I just drafted mage with 15 spells and 6 legendaries. WTF Did they decide to ruin arena totally? Time to quit playing?Heretic1 4d
4d Deadeye is broken. Play 1 arena game instantly a hunter with turn 2 deadeye. Don't stand a chance in hell. Who thought that was a balanced card? How long are these new cards in arena for? Oh and his deck is overall completely insane, clearly he was offered consistently high power level cards. I don't see how this system fixes anything. It puts more skill into drafting because the choices are tougher but does nothing to address the imbalance between decks.Arc1 4d
4d Removal Spells This new arena is all removal spells on every opponent I face. It's a lot worst than constructed. I face nothing but priests and mages and just last game the mage had 4 flamestrikes, 2 meteors and 5 portals, why is this even a thing...Ubba0 4d
4d choosing the set for Arena pack reward Arena is one of my favorite parts of the game (at least, it was before wild fest and I'm not hearing very good things about the new draft changes they made either). But at this stage, the current set has been out for long enough that I have already bought as many packs of it as I intend to buy. I am instead saving my gold for the next set. Unfortunately, that means arena is basically off-limits to me for the next month. Because getting more kobolds packs would just be dust at this point. And I'd rather spend my gold on sets where I might actually get CARDS I want. So just giving 100g instead of a pack would be excellent (or changing the cost for arena to 50 gold and just removing the pack entirely would be fine also). Or if there's some reason not to change the price/reward or just give gold, then give me an option to select a classic pack or an ungoro or frozen throne one. Heck, even a witchwood pack that I can't open for a month would be fine.BadSoup0 4d
5d Arena is now a sausage fest Was given nothing but minions on any given choice. Even the spells I took made more minions. I think I had a total of 1 opponent play a non-minion card. I also took ever 2 drop that was offered to of 3. Most of my opponents didn't play anything before turn 3. I think you have some kinks to work out. If all this is going to give me is minions I'll pass on this mode. Who ever gets on board first wins. Every game I won I got on board and held it. Every game I lost my opponent got on board and held it. Thanks for testing my skill.twickykid4 5d
5d Ideas on how Improve Standard Arena Dear Blizzard, We are appreciating the time you are investing on improving Standard Arena, but there are still problems that persist. 1)Lack of diversity in classes Most people choose among Mage, Paladin, and Rogue, and I feel that to improve diversity, there should be a function or some way to prevent players from choosing the same class for the next few arenas. For instance, I chose Mage six times in a row and that was because Mage is my favorite class. 2)Wild decks in Standard Arena There have been people lurking around Standard Arena with Wild arena decks that ruin the fun of other players and damaging the integrity of the game. Refunding Wild decks, and giving back the gold and free pack should help fix this. This video below is from Kripparian, who faced numerous Wild decks, and showed his frustration. 3)Legendaries There have been instances when legendaries made the difference in the outcome of the game for example Deathwing. Not everyone has legendaries and I feel to make arena more balanced, there are several approaches we can take. a) Ban legendaries from arena b) At least ban legendaries from being randomly generated or discovered, and people are only allowed to draft one legendary at the start of the draft. Please read this Blizzard because many of us has expressed our frustration at how much Arena has changed since Arena became Standard. Sincerely, Banzai#1934Banzai12 5d
6d Wild Arena sucks Higher card pool means a bigger difference between stupidly overpowered decks, and absolutely awful decks, with more chances with the latter - in which case making it into the higher brackets of wins would be using a !@#$ty deck against a group of people with stupidly overpowered decks. I can see the same complaints people made a year ago come back with wild arena. I still don't understand why people still defend wild arena because it doesn't even help the weaker classes which was an argument people constantly made for wild arena.Ropemaster14 6d
6d Game never freezes but oddly enough during.. I never play arena and in standard stuff like that never happens , oddly enough my thirth arena game freezed out of nowhere, i go for closing and reopening the game but nothing, the game was already ended in about a minute, and it was like turn 3 I don't like fishy stuff like this, especially if you decided to throw some bucks in it.... it just doesn't seems natural, i will think twice before wasting money like that again eyes open to scams folksLordStrego0 6d
6d 12-0 run awards I just went 12-0, been a while. Super excited. I got: 340 gold and a golden common. Please, please fix your awards system to actually reward high win runs. this is ridiculous. I've gotten better rewards from 8 winsKookies6 6d
Mar 11 End of Wild Arena in 2 days I have a wild arena going right now that I started using the free ticket they gave me when they switched from regular arena to wild arena for wildfest. They seem very consistent in that they pay out existing runs and give a free ticket when they start a temporary flavor of arena. At least, I've gotten the free ticket plus rewards both times I've seen one start. Just saw a pop-up message that my run would be terminated in 2 days when wild arena ends if I didn't finish it up. Do they pay out runs and replace them with a free ticket when they switch the arena back to normal also? I didn't have one going last time when they switched back, so I have no idea. My current run is 5-2 with a fairly bad deck; I doubt I'll win many more games. So if we know for sure they'll pay out the run, I'll just stop playing it. Might as well get the free entry. Especially since I think wild arena is way less fun than regular standard arena and would rather play the games in standard arena.CourtJester4 Mar 11