Arena Discussion

3d Arena Specifics Arena Note: Neutral cards represent the baseline for all draft appearance rates. On average, Arena runs consist of 60% Common, 28% Rare, 10% Epic, and about 2% Legendary cards. Class minions are +100% more common than neutral cards. Class Spells and Weapons are +175% more common than neutral cards. Journey to Un'Goro cards receive an additional +50% increase in their appearance rate. The following cards are unavailable in arena Jungle Giants, The Marsh Queen, Open the Waygate, The Last Kaleidosaur, Awaken the Makers, The Caverns Below, Unite the Murlocs, Lakkari Sacrifice, Fire Plume’s Heart, Klaxxi Amber Weaver, Dark Arakkoa, Cult Sorcerer, Hooded Acolyte, Twilight Darkmender, Blade of C’Thun, Usher of Souls, Ancient Shieldbearer, Twilight Geomancer, Disciple of C’Thun, Twilight Elder, C’Thun’s Chosen, Crazed Worshipper, Skeram Cultist, Twin Emperor Vek’lor, Doomcaller, C’Thun, Dust Devil, Totemic Might, Ancestral Healing, Windspeaker, Sacrificial Pact, Sense Demons, Faceless Summoner, Succubus, Savagery, Soul of the Forest, Mark of Nature, Warsong Commander, Rampage, Starving Buzzard, Timber Wolf, Snipe, Mind Blast, Lightwell, Purify and Inner Fire. Flamestrike, Abyssal Enforcer, and Vicious Fledgling appear in drafts 50% less often. Neutral cards from the Classic and Basic set appear 50% less often. Popular cards had small drop rate changes to address class balance concerns. We’re working to improve the Arena experience, and your feedback is always appreciated!Daxxarri11 3d
Aug 30 Update 7.1 Arena Changes In our next update, we will be making a few changes to the Arena that should make it more interesting for our players and offer a much different experience with each set release. • Arena will change from Wild format to Standard As more cards are added to the Arena pool, having each game feel meaningfully different actually becomes harder to accomplish. Many of the cool synergies between cards, such as Jade Golems or Mechs, live within each individual set release. Attempting to create decks that utilize these meaningful synergies in a wide and diluted card pool will become more and more difficult as the Wild card pool grows larger. Arena runs then becomes less about card synergies and smart deck choices and more about being fortunate enough to be presented with the best card from each set. This change should put the focus back on the player for good, synergistic Arena choices and make Arena decks feel more cohesive. We’ll be monitoring using the Standard format in Arena carefully, and we may add additional changes or formats in the future if it doesn’t meet our goals of having Arena feel interesting and different with each set release. • Changes to Card Rarity Distribution We’re making a change to the frequency in which Common and Basic cards show up in the Arena. Common cards were about 78% of all Arena cards, and we felt that number was too high considering that many of the cards that focus around individual class identity and power level rely on the common cards of any given class. After this change, the number of Common and Basic cards that show up overall should be lower, giving more room for fun Rare, Epic, and Legendary cards to show up in an Arena run. In addition, the cards Abyssal Enforcer and Flamestrike will show up approximately 50% less in Arena.• More Spells in a Run Spells have the power to swing a board state, generally more than minions do. Obviously, there are some exceptions to this. When the distribution of spells to minions is too low, the game usually ends up in the favor of the player that gets out their minions faster and more efficiently than the other player, because there aren’t enough cards that punish overextending. Bringing the distributions of spells and minions closer together allows for more room to have an Arena game that is more strategic and facilitates more plays and counter-plays to occur. • Neutral Classic Cards Show Up Less A lot of neutral Classic cards tend to be minions without any text that lack interesting effects. While they are great for introducing newer players to Hearthstone and providing baselines for power level comparisons, they don’t make for compelling Arena run choices. This helps make more room for spells, class cards, and expansion cards to show up at a higher rate. • Golden Cards Show Up In Arena If you own golden cards in your collection, copies of that card that appear in your Arena run will show up as golden. If you own a single golden card, the first copy of it you choose will be golden. If you own two copies of a golden card, every copy of that card you choose in the Arena will be golden. If you own one golden Legendary, every copy of that Legendary you choose in Arena will be golden. These changes will occur in an upcoming update near the end of February. We’ll see you in the Tavern! Edit: Added additional bullet point regarding golden cards.Zeriyah271 Aug 30
Aug 16, 2013 Welcome: Please read! Hello, and welcome to the Arena forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the Arena with your fellow combatants. Discuss your best deck-building strategies, epic winning streaks and your best Arena decks within – and learn the ropes from other Arena veterans! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Zeriyah0 Aug 16, 2013
48m Please change Arena rewards My biggest issue is with the dust reward. It's so bad and underwhelming that i don't know why you guys even consider it. I had a lot of arena runs where i needed about 20-30 gold after to go again and instead of gold i always get dust. And for 20-40 dust it's not worth it. It's soooo bad. And you have to consider that high wins arena runs aren't that common now with the new cards and a lot of players that finish 2-3, 1-3, 4-3 etc need that extra gold reward to maybe try and go again. I know even the gold is low and the packs are 90% bad but that dust reward really triggers me. It's like you guys are saying: you did bad, you are bad so here's 40 dust to buy a common card. Please take away this stupid reward from arena. Thank you!Zacharum0 48m
4h What's the point of Arena anymore? Like Jeff did in the Overwatch forum, can I get the statistical facts to explain my BAD LUCK in this game? I didn't pre-purchase packs this expansion since it was too absurdly expensive for its value. I used to pay 35 AUD for 40 packs and now I have to pay double. I don't know much about exchange rates but it for sure didn't double. So I saved some gold, 2000ish, played more arena, bought more packs, for at least 40 packs into this expansion, I got 2 legendary. 2 garbage legendary where the only friend of mine lower than others got 3 as well as the 2000 dust compensation. I will not talk about constructed since RNG made me quit that mode long long ago. Let's talk about arena. Now because I want to open more packs to try and get even ONE LEGENDARY where you NEED or Can build a deck to reach rank 20 every week, I have to stick to arena. For basically 50 gold you get a chance to win more rewards than a pack, let's be honest, if you go below 3-3 you basically wasted your 50 g. Here is the thing: Why are HERO CARDS allowed? I don't get it in any kind of sense whatsoever. Due to the extreme effects and imbalance between hero cards, WHY ON EARTH WOULD IT BE ALLOWED? Why do I play arena to open packs not just save the gold for packs? Because I consider myself a good arena player. Before all these hero cards, discover, synergy shenanigans, I can average 6+ wins at least. In a good day, I can win more than break even in arena. Now everything is a mess. In my 13 runs recently I got 1 hero card, Guldan, and 3 demons with it, one of those is a 1 drop. However, I lost all my runs to at least 2 hero cards. Why is synergy pick a thing? Synergies are hard to come by in arena, and it should be encouraged, but why so compulsive and badly? Any person with half a brain can see it is not even SYNERGIZING. My synergy pick in that Guldan run was KNIFE JUGGLER, where I lost 2-3 to two Frost lich JAINAS with !@#$ TON OF ELEMENTALS. I'm not complaining about being salty after seeing my opponent play a load of synergy cards, I'm complaining about why would you put HERO CARDS AS ONE OF THEM? So no matter how much I think, decide, experience, predict, I still lost to two people who knew absolutely nothing about Hearthstone but is lucky enough to get a card and a ton of synergies with it??????????? I don't mean to exaggerate or disrespect any player, but turn one arcane missile to my face isn't a good sign. Why is discover unchanged? I agree it is a nice mechanic, why keep it unchanged in Arena? When you can't play around anything anymore, what is the purpose of playing at all? My opponent traded to my board with a bad trade to stay alive, he has no cards left, only flame strike punishes me, it's unlikely, time to go all in, guess how many ways a top deck tome or glyph or any discover mage card screws you over? EVERY TIME almost. I had a run with a good control priest deck where I lost to one mage who discovered 25 cards in one game. I beat them all and got pyroblasted to death from 19 hp not knowing he'd have 3 from tomes and glyphs. So instead being a decision making, risking taking, experience based game mode, it is now luck, more luck and pure luck? Get favored by synergies or JAINA's hero and auto win until you lose to someone with more luck? Oh and my 10-3 Mage run, finished with a Frost lich Jaina and two rouge discovering a Frost lich Jaina where I don't have one. I quit WoW after 12 years because clearly they stopped caring about player experiences, which imo is the core of all Blizzard games. Heathstone makes me feel the same at least considering arena. After this 2-3 Gul'dan synergy picked garbage, I don't see a point in arena at all. I don't want to wait 2 days to get an access to arena where I may not have mage as a pick and most likely wont get my frost lich jaina which is literally what you need to win these days. I don't want to pick Frost Lich Jaina myself and cheat some wins, how about we all don't get to pick that card so I don't have to worry every time a mage reaches turn 9. In a decking-building mode, decision, experience, draw RNG, prediction makes a player best others and eventually someone will go 12 wins, in the past that can be helped with good card quality and some luck. Now? Let's pick mage, get a %^-* tone of elementals, a hero card, fill the rest of the deck with discover cards, tomes, glyphs, call the discover on need, meteor,flame strike, poly and whatnot. The problem is not just mage, mage is fine, sometimes suffers just as other classes if you are not "lucky", but the system that makes mage absurd in the first place and the fact that it is allowed and nothing has changed.andypixy1 4h
6h Why not hit face with the Rogue dagger? I was watching Hafu play Arena over the weekend, and I noticed she very rarely attacks the opponent's face with dagger, even when there are no other targets on the board. Last night she even made a comment that it's a really stupid thing to do, although she didn't explain why. So... why is it stupid? I understand the opponent might play something that you want to hit, maybe... but damage is damage, right?Rubric7 6h
6h Arena isn't skill based Now I know lots of people like Arena - I do too - this doesn't mean that it is well structured. I've played a lot and I know I'm nowhere near the skill level of some players, but I still very rarely make bad picks or plays and always run with a directed play style. I've had good arena runs and terrible ones, but it doesn't matter because it isn't up to my skill level. No matter how good you are, you will eventually lose not because of bad luck, but because you are ultimately cursed by the random hero (3 out of far too many for it to be 3) pick and forced to run a terrible spread of 5-10 cost cards even if your best pick is a naturally aggressive hero. You will never have a consistent draft deck because the entire game mode is based around terrible mechanics that involve being lucky enough to actually get a class card. In most rating lists a 5/5 5 cost creature is considered "above average" as if it is a bomb, but it is just a !@#$ty 5/5 with literally no effect. If you're lucky enough to ever see a proper bomb, you will probably win multiple games for that reason alone, and then you just spam the "Wow" emote because you think you're good. The truth is that it really doesn't matter if you're good arena. All that really matters is that some people are terrible at arena and that is the only way that we can get 7+ streaks. Believe me, no one is the best at arena because it's just a %^-*shoot into the worst mechanics of card games. If you do have the opportunity to make a really good deck it's only because you tried a lot of times and got lucky and didn't have to choose add the terrible cards they make you add to your deck. My solution? Five or more choices per pick.SleEpyBeAr6 6h
9h Some changes to arena By priority: 1) Death Knight cards can't be drafted or discovered in Arena The following cards won't be offered in Arena because they hinder Shaman: Snowfury Giant (because is hardly ever playable) Ice Fishing (is a common class card and appears way more than I would like)Almaterrador0 9h
11h UI in Arena I have used it a bunch of times and have had it used on me. it needs to go. I have won games i had no business winning and lost games just based on that card being top decked.Jmoney0 11h
16h Going Second is a large handicap. Going second in the arena leaves you reacting to your opponent and/or hoping they miss a turn. If they have an answer for your coin turn, to try and gain tempo, bouncing back is near impossible. I don't know what you could possibly do to remedy situation. Seems like many options like another card or another coin are overly powerful.macrobes21 16h
17h Am I right? Why don't we have the arena "fair". Having to pick from 3 random class every time we play and having to pick random cards one after another,which makes no sense to me, and yet the cards one can get are completely random(thanks for the kindness of letting us pick from three though). Isn't it better to have everyone make their own deck from a pool of 3 random class and cards which will rotate everyweek or every month? This way,everyone can choose from the same three class and choose from a same pool of cards. Make it uneditable so that players will spend more time to think how to make their deck to win against the three given classes which is a good way of making players' thoughts more creative than ever. Consider my advice and think carefully if your current random arena play style makes any sense or not. Sincerely..CooLbOy1 17h
17h is arena still worth it? OK, so is am seriously getting salty right now and not sure if i should play arena anymore...probably will and i hope to god this is just a temporary madness and all but seriously? Before the KOFT update i averaged arena around 6-7 wins, not bad but not great either, now...i have no idea what's happening, my last 8 runs are 2-3, 4-3, 0-3, 3-3, 0-3, 1-3, 1-3, 1-3, my last arena run i just played as a hunter against a mage...turn 8 Lich king turn 9 Frost Lich Jaina...arena...i had 1 win and 2 losses and am playing against a deck that has both of those cards played one after another...he fills the board RNG'd +2+2 to all his creeps anyway am considering not playing it, i am a free to play only player and the only 2 other games i'm playing are path of exile and League, can't afford to throw money on the game like every second opponent i'm matched against that has those shiny preorder card backs so yeah...arena was a good way to kinda keep up with all the stuff that's coming out especially since i only played the game for about 7-8 months now, i did play it a bit before Naxxramas update and stopped playing a bit after it so it isn't as bad as a playing from the scratch but the difference between decks really shows in upper ranksNeon7113 17h
21h Druid of the swarm So here I am, brand new run, above average hunter deck, first gAme vs a druid. Im first so I play alleycat and then this is where the BS begins, dude coins out that dumb !@#$ing minion that becomes a 1/5 taunt on first turn , my next turn I drop firefly plus its tokken and leave the 1/1 cats alive, on his turn he uses HP to cleAr out a cat and kills the other with the fng 1/5 taunt, on my third turn I play some 3 drop then guess what he plays? Another fng druid of the swarm with mark of the lotus, so turn 3 2x 2/6 taunts while my board consists of 2 1/2s and a %^-*ing warleader that synergises with nothing else and the game was already lost. Seriously whoever the F thought giving that annoying fng class 2mana 1/5taunts deserves a foot up the $%^. Also cards that buffs an entire board like mark of the lotus or power of the wild are farrrrrr too cheap for the -*!@ing value they give. This game has become such a #$%^ing joke there isnt a game where its not a load of frustrating BS and your opponent has all the perfect answers to every single play that you make.QCOuTLaWz0 21h
21h You only influence 10% of games The other 90% are decided solely based on curve and RNG mechanics. This is following the assumption that someone isn't a complete idiot and throwing. Very well designed game blizzard. Very well designed.Thallo8 21h
22h Rudest Arena Opponent Ever! Rudest Arena Opponent Ever 2017 award goes to After a long back and fourth game I defeated this guy using a beautiful ORC warrior deck I was lucky to draft full of lovely value cards and taunts that soaked up all Wiggums NIGHT ELF could muster I received about 200 friend requests from this player. I assumed he wanted to say GG as I thought it was a fun game and we both had good decks (I was 10 win 1 loss at the time) but instead of a friendly exchange of congrats or even cheeky role play of alliance vs horde he told me I should kill myself and used a few other insulting words I could not translate to orcish. I am forever hearthbroken that such toxicity found it's way into the tavern tonight and will go home sad that such a fun game could make one treat another so rudely...xSublimex3 22h
22h The Arena The Arena game mode is terrible. For starters, you don not even get to pick your class out of the 9 that are in the game. You have to pick one of the 3 options it gives you. After you pick one, you have to pick your deck. The pick system is completely random, which ruins this game mode. A tournament game mode should be based on skill, not based on how lucky you are. The second time I played this game mode, I got 8 wins. The other 4+ attempts I have played, I have not gotten more than 3. Not because I am not a decent player, but because the card choices I get are complete garbage. With how important this game mode is in getting more cards and completing more decks, it should be a game mode based on skill and knowledge of the game. It should not be based on a sucky RNG system.GiantDwarf2 22h
22h bonemare is ridiculous this is in nearly every deck above 4 wins. its such a powerful card in arena. please get rid of itHailFall4 22h
1d New to arena, would like some advice. Hello everyone, I am new to doing Arena runs. Haven't done one since my first freebie when I made my account. I finally decided to spend 150g and try one out. I chose a Priest and made my deck. I have yet to play the first match with it and I think it's a solid deck. I want to find someone who can give me advice. Maybe I need to post the deck list?Trey14 1d
1d And for the millionth time A deck that is minimum 25+ minions. Most of them neutrals. Why do i even get classes to pick in arena? Just give me a generic hero, i only get neutrals anyways. Not even gunna bother wasting gold on arena anymore.Sanction0 1d
1d i quit arena this is just no fun now, every deck has some ridiculous card that just swings the whole game and i hate it.Chusid12 1d
2d Monthly Arena Rankings When calculating the average for monthly arena rankings does it take the average of your best 30 consecutive runs or the average for the month? In other words, if I feel happy that my current average over 30 runs will make the leader board am I okay to keep playing more arenas and experiment with non top tier classes or will that affect my average? Thank you in advance.Talriel2 2d
2d How is arena fun? Constantly going 1-3 or 2-3...when does arena become fun? Why isn't there a non-overpriced draftmode? How do people have fun in arena? All i'm facing is legend-rank players.. (legend cardback). Watching streamers and reading guides don't seem to work. Arena just seems to be a waste of 2,29. Arena's definitely hearthstone's worst content. In my oppinion, the frost event proved it. It also seems to be dominated by players who are way too good at it..without anyone like me that's at entry level to get into it.Tyani22 2d
2d Duo-arena partner Hey, first of all im not sure if this is allowed. but i would like to play arena with someone through teamspeak or anything to help me out. i just cant figure out what im doing wrong and would like to play matches together. is there anyone that would like to duo-arena with me? :)Bryan4 2d
2d card rewards are killing arena Ive been doing pretty well in arena lately, but the variance in the rewards is too !@#$ing brutal, I had a run that i went 12-2 that awarded me 495 gold the next one i went 11-3 my reward? 275 gold and a golden common, a single defeat made a 220 gold difference, and lets not start talking about how arena feels if you win 6 wins, my last 2 were 95 gold+rare card and 80g+rare card, if i just won a single match in each run, i'll got atleast 125 more gold, getting a card with 6 wins is literally losing almost half the gold you've won if you got to 7.Cryat21 2d
2d Please remove DKs from arena Having a nice tight match and then opponent plays DK and I just feel like insta concede. I play it out but have yet to win against opponent with DK card active. Spamming new thread just cos I can.twibs0 2d
2d Wild cards in arena 16.09.2017 LULWAT WHAT THE HELL? I was playing my arena and suddenly I see wild cards! My opponent had Webspinner, Ogre Brut, 2 Quick Shots and Illuminator!!! I was just in some kind of shock, he just DESTROYED me! Old arena meta was faster coz it had more lowcost drops and he just f*cked me! Blizzard, what the heck! I demand compensation xD Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/HJ5o2Lasanar4 2d
3d Does Arena really have any strategies or just luck? I have been playing this game for a month, learned most of the cards though. However, in arena I am unlucky as hell. Its stupidity can not end by counting, people play 3 bog creepers, 3 flamestrikes, top deck taunts, consecs, extremely efficient mana curves, rng based cards etc etc.. Therefore I do not know which strategy I should follow. What should I do in order to get better in Arena or should I just stop playing hearthstone and continue my beautiful life? I'ld expect something better from Blizzard as an old WOW player.NoPointAtAll34 3d
3d 6 games in arena this morning. 5 of them vs mage. You've got to love a diverse arena. Each had at least one legendary, one had DK Jaina and eveyone had a Bonemare...garyfromscot8 3d
3d 12 Win Arena Hello people, I just wanted to share my very first 12 win arena run with you! :D I got 515 gold and one pack with a pretty good mage deck. The only legendary in the deck was corrupted Deathwing. I'm just really happy, so I wanted to share this with you all ;') Screenshots (Played in android): https://puu.sh/xAxgf/280ec87c5d.png https://puu.sh/xAxgv/bdabe73d7e.png So how about you people? Did you ever make it to 12 win in arena? If you did, do you remember your first time? How was it? Tell me! :DSpring1 3d
4d Come on still Deathknights in arena? Sad. There's no counterplay possible.TotalNoob5 4d
4d Salt *game terror* Sodium Chloride This all in my few games yesterday,today Hit face with flappy 6 times no windfury - Opponent gets it first time always Priest always gets Flamestrike off thoughsteal Priest always has potion for my 1/2 poison taunt Made tempo warlock lose every game going 2nd and win every one going first Haven't drafted Bonemare in 5 drafts, or DK in 12+ Last hero picks were Priest, Warrior, Warlock 1-2 opponents have much beter cards than I do Last druid has double copies of every jade card and Aya Priest decks with all dragons Paladin against warlock is just makes me laugh... 2-2 player has Divine shields, Aldor, Truesilver Warrior has malchezar that creates deathwing and I actually had the 2/3 warlock card that burns one of your opponents cards and it was Onyxia.................. I have vomitted all over my laptopl4ndm1n39 4d
4d Sad tale of 3-3 deck (with 3 Fireballs) https://gyazo.com/04311184d8c2b0f12f6bde6bf1fe8035 Such sadness when you have a 40%+ to draw one of your THREE FIREBALLS two games in a row and you don't... Lemme smash?SimplyCoosh3 4d
5d Remove DK cards from Arena As the title says, it's too much power in one card. They are extremely rare to be drafted but it feels absolutely unfair when your opponent plays it. I almost lost a game against Deathstalker Rexxar.Almaterrador6 5d
6d Arena rewards are ridiculous The rewards in arena this expansion are completely retarded. In previous expansions usually at 10-12 wins you would get a pack around 200+ gold and a golden rare/epic or legendary depending where you finished. Yet in expansion all im getting is bull!@#$. Just finished an arena run, finally breaking a curse i had where i couldnt get past 9 wins, and finished with 11-3. What did i get for rewards you may ask? Take a look below: ( http://prntscr.com/gkmyly ) 11 wins awarded me with: 1 Pack (which contained 4 commons 1 rare all dust), 205 + 70 gold and A GOLDEN COMMON . Yup you heard correct. Golden COMMON at 11 wins. Not rare, not epic, not legendary but COMMON. Is this a bug?? Did the rewards get nerfed af? Or are the rewards completely random??BotlineBling0 6d
6d Curious matchmaking or coincidence? I've noticed a pattern and maybe it should be this way... I win the first two games in Arena, in good games - no blowout, then my next three game I get utterly violated like a hooker in a back alley. This happens more times than I can count. Does this mean my deck is really just a 2-3 deck or is there something sinister in the matchmaking?SimplyCoosh3 6d
6d How many wins to pay off the 1.99 fee? How many wins do i need to get to break even as if I would be buying a pack.XCraftin4K9 6d
6d Arena is rigged That's all. Just reminding everyone. Make sure you accept this fact before spending your time.Thallo1 6d
6d Arena is broken? So yesterday I decided to play some arena and it sucked, I spent 1k gold and my best run was 4-3, I regret it now... I'm not a pro by any means, but I'm damn sure I'm not a scrub either, I hit rank 5 consistently so I believe I'm not the "average player", I have a well understanding on how this game works. So here's what happened: First thing, out all of those runs I've never had the chance to pick mage or warlock, it was always the same classes (roque and paladin), weird. As a rogue, I managed to craft decent decks, good enough to win 5 games at the very least, which I didn't because: a) at 1/2 wins I was facing ridiculous decks, warlock being the main offender. Yes, I know warlock is one of the strongest classes in arena now (probably the best) due to all the board clears thanks to MSG, but the decks as a whole were absolutely insane. But then I faced a shaman at 2-2, it was by far the most disgusting, insane deck I have ever seen in arena, I remember 2 Fire Elementals, 2 Totem Golems, Hex, 4 mana 7/7, Spirit Claw AND A BUNCH of spell burst, it was unreal. I had a lot of big minions with divine shield and taunt but it didn't matter, so many removals and !@#$, it was answer after answer, I couldn't believe it. So my question is, what the %^-* are those guys doing at 2-1 or 1-1? To me it seems nearly impossible those decks had lost so early in the run because those decks were just too damn good to lose that early, so I have to believe a better deck beat the ones I faced, I can only imagine how those decks were like... b) Luck, I got screwd in almost every RNG moment, like a shaman rolling spell damage totem twice in a row while he had equipped Spirit Claw, then rolling healing totem when he needed it, it was BS indeed. Also my opponents getting very specific cards off of discover minions or priest stealing nothing but only the best cards from my deck. I don't know if this happens often to others or what is going on with arena but from my last experience it seems to me that for you to have at least a decent run in arena nowadays you need to craft a godly deck or be extremely lucky. I understand why Kripp get so salty sometimes, it was complete BS really. Has this ever happened to you?Darkstar17 6d
6d Synergy pick is a terrible feature Pick priest First 2 cards were nzoth and drakonid 28 cards later: one 1drop deathrattle and 0 dragon, Wat de fudge is this?Ksaika4 6d
6d Oi TestWhovian0 6d
6d HS pro arena streamers.. What happend with the arena?! HS pro arena streamers (amaz, hafu, kripp), before the lastest changes they usualy got 12 wins and now i saw a lot of 3-4 and 7 wins and only a few time 12. I also used to get 5-10 wins and now im 1-4 even with good decks. And lately i saw a lot of people complaining about this. I find it hard to belive that the changes in arena were made so players could earn less gold and so they will have to donate.Nikoo8 6d
6d Worst 0-3 loss...? I'm not very good at Arena. I haven't played in about a year, and even back them I don't think I ever got more than 5 wins. So, I recently started playing again (mostly ladder, but some arena). I had a couple of 3-3 runs, which seems to be my average. Then last weekend, I picked Druid and was able to draft a deck with this: Ultimate Infestation Ancient of War Deathwing #2 Spreading Plague Vicious Fledgling ...and a bunch of other nice things like a Raven and a Naturalize. On the bad side, I was offered no ramp at all. I can't remember the rest of the deck, but it obviously wasn't very good since I went 0-3 with it. It's a little embarassing.... All games went over 10 turns. In two of the three games, I got to play the combo of Spreading Plague + Strongshell Scavenger to buff the Plague Taunts to 3/7. Wasn't enough to save me though. I had one game that went all the way to fatigue, so I can't complain that I didn't get to draw my cards. In this game, I even got to use a Netherspite Historian to discover the original Deathwing. Then later when I played Deathwing #2, his deathrattle summoned original Deathwing. I thought my opponent should rage quit immediately, but apparently he could tell how bad I was, so he stuck with it and won the game.Rubric12 6d
6d Non-gold common card reward? I thought that has been removed with the latest patch. But with a 1 win run yesterday, I got a pack and a non-gold common. Although it was way late and I'm half asleep, but I stared at it for quite a while to make sure it is just a regular common.JohnHoo0 6d
Sep 12 What are best classes currently? I think Warlock are not top tier now. What are tiers now, in your opinion? (or using data :-)Adamovic25 Sep 12
Sep 11 did i get lucky with this 12 win arena deck i went 12-2 with with this warlock deck. i would have been happy with 5 wins http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warlock#42:1;84:1;221:1;325:1;395:1;495:1;507:1;604:1;641:1;647:2;35216:1;35217:1;42027:1;42049:1;49646:1;49699:1;49710:1;49730:1;55466:1;55478:1;55529:1;55584:1;61834:1;62840:1;62852:2;62901:1;62903:1;62953:1; i was 5-0, lost 2 straight, then won 7 straight. only 4 or 5 of the games were close. i did get the perfect cards with ysera a few times. i didnt play any hunters. i think that factored in.breadstick54 Sep 11
Sep 11 I have a Great idea!!! Can't I assign my Fav card back before i choose my hero in arena? I have to choose my Fav card back Before my entree fee into an arena.Since the heroes are chosen at random, it's not very satisfying.I think we should be able to assign a specific or Fav card back to a specific class After the entry fee Before you choose your hero for an arena draft....Am I the only person experiencing this??....Or even better, Lock a card back in after the draft before you start your first arena matchNyPoP1830 Sep 11
Sep 11 blizzards card making strategy in 1 card Here it is! The answer to all your questions about the card designing process. Enjoy! https://imgur.com/dJC09y2DirtyHairy0 Sep 11
Sep 11 hero card infinite value In my last 10 arena runs, I have not gotten a ------------ alternate hero card Yet I just played at 1-0 and 1-1 lich jaina back to back Go off and -------- in a firey burning pit i will never support your company or gamel4ndm1n31 Sep 11
Sep 11 Synergy fix announced Dear Friends and Guests They have announced the RETRACTION of synergy picks they will stop it and you will get 30 picks revert back to the normal it will be in a patch AFTER the patch 2-4 weeks https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6ywfxc/anyone_else_tired_of_auctioneer_book_wyrm/dmrdwbo/ I want to thank god as well because this will nerf MAGE and WARLOCK Death Knights showing up because of their SYNERGY PICKS with DEMONS elementals etc... so this will help a lot of frustrated players thank goodness!Wrathblade17 Sep 11
Sep 10 Pally Zero Two Drops Offered 28 picks with not a single 2 drop offered but then on pick 29 I got offered one. It was by far the best one... and it carried me to 12 wins https://imgur.com/ywozQnPMrsBaird1 Sep 10