Mac Technical Support

Sep 17, 2015 Disconnects all the time Hello guys and girls! I have a big problem: Sometimes i don't want to play Hearthstone on my MacBook Air or my iPhone. On both it is running fine, both in the same network as my iMac. But when i try to play some games on my iMac like 50% of my games randomly disconnect. Anyone has the same problem? And maybe a solution? I tried everything, updating every hardware, switching wlan and wired, connecting directly to my fritzbox and so on. It's a huge bummer and influences my game experience extreme negative. :( cheers, novulunovulu14 Sep 17, 2015
Sep 16, 2015 D/C-ing from games Hi, So recently I am getting 1 in 5 or so games on my mac d/c-ing from games. It will find the opponent, go into the game and show the portrates but then freeze after that. I can press the menu button. concede or quit the game but with this happening so often its really slowing in ranking this season. This issue I notice though only happens in Ladder that i know of. Any help on fixing this would be great. Thanks, All the best!X3MFox0 Sep 16, 2015
Sep 16, 2015 Connecting Problem Recently, I'm often disconnected by game quite frequently. Does anyone else have the same problem? OSX10.10.5, all other softwares work well, and the network is always connected good enough. The same problem also happens on my iOS device....Bou0 Sep 16, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 i cant play my android account on my computer when i log into my android account on battle net on my computer i just start from the beginning and i tried making an account on my computer and play it on my android device and that did not work eitherccommander0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Graphics Issue (Not solved by sticky) http://s7.photobucket.com/user/xwonderbreadx/media/Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2011.17.16%20PM_zps2swujg5c.png.html I've had this happen twice this week before freezing up and having to force quit. I'm running HS on a: Macbook Pro, Retina 26 GHz Intel Core i5 Intel Iris 1536 MB OSX Yosemite Version 10.10.5 (all updates installed) My problem sounds similar to that in the sticky thread, but everything has been updated and nothing has changed, except maybe play time. This initially would lead me to believe maybe my graphics card was overheating, but my laptop is cool as can be and I can run Lightroom just fine.Onoku0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Unable to download Hearthstone Client. Using MAC Good afternoon everyone, I just bought a brand new MAC. The current version is OS X 10.10.5, so far I had tried everything to my knowledge and knowledge from other threads to download Hearthstone client. I had created another user account and still the same issue, restarted the computer, tested downloading apps and that wasn't an issue. Used activity monitor to search for the client to delete. Went through the share files to delete all the info from anything that said battle net to reinstall. As of right now the download is sitting at maybe 1% with this phrase "starting battle net.'' Was wondering if anyone had this problem and how they fixed it. Thank you in advance and have a great day.Zpine2 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Stuck on 'Updating Battle.net Agent...' I downloaded and ran Hearthstone-Beta-Setup-enUS, enter in my password, then after a bit I get a progress bar that is stuck halfway at 'Updating Battle.net Agent..." I am monitoring my network bandwidth and it is not downloading anything. Tried quitting and restarting and I get the same thing.nerrad8 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 Help!!!! So I messed around on WoW. On the menu. I started to play a game. When I saw the game menu load, it froze my whole Mac. I can't use my trackpad. I'm on MacBook. The power button works I just can't use my mouse too. So help me pleaseFallenShadow0 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 Details on Mac OS X Support In an upcoming patch, Hearthstone players using Mac OS X versions lower than 10.7 will be required to update their OS X to 10.7 or above. Once the patch is released, OS X versions lower than 10.7 will no longer be supported. Mac OS X 10.7 and above will continue to be fully supported. For more information on what versions of Mac OS X we will continue to support, please visit our support site here. You can upgrade your Mac OS X to 10.10.2 Yosemite for free on Apple’s website. Click here to download OS X 10.10.2 for free. Please download the latest OS X from Apple if you are running an OS X lower than 10.7 in order to avoid any interruptions in the Hearthstone service. For Mac-related information and help, please visit our Battle.Net Support Page or the Hearthstone Mac Technical Support Forums.Zeriyah17 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 connectivity message - again! I am getting the following message: Whoops! We're having problems loading some content. Error Code: BLZBNTBNA000003E8, BLZBNTBNA000007D0 However, none of the trouble shooting problems apply. I had this problem about a month ago. I sent an email in after about a week and it then started working again. I have only just found the message, but as it is a repeat issue, I am sending this out now rather than waiting again. Thanks in advance.Gnome0 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 2600 to ZERO dust?! (xpost Bug Reports) Hi there, I posted this in the bug report forum, but since I run the game on my MacBook Air (updated to Yosemite), I thought maybe this belonged in the Mac forums as well (or instead). Here's my original post: My account just went from ~2600 dust to ZERO between logins. I haven't played for a few days, and when I came back in, my account was at zero dust. I opened a ticket, but since Blizzard has no way of verifying my account's dust (I don't think they track it), I was told there was nothing they could do other than to submit a bug report. I checked my collection manager to see if any cards had popped up (you know, suddenly many new legendaries or something!), but nothing was new, and everything matched my records (I've been tracking my complete card collection on carddust.com for months now). At this point I'm quite upset to have lost all this dust (which was largely paid for by buying 100 TGT packs and dusting duplicates.) I don't even have enough to craft a common! I'm hoping someone at Blizzard can take a look at this and help me out. (P.S. I realize that I have no way of proving how much dust I have (or had), but it's difficult, since the game doesn't offer any way to export a "dust balance" to prove what I'm saying. All I can point to is my pack purchase history as a potential indicator... which I realize doesn't actually help at all.) Also, there have been a few responses from people having similar problems in the other thread, which is linked below. Original post: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/18710647393MisterG0 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 Problem Launching Hearthstone Hey, Whenever I try to launch Hearthstone on my macbook pro, my dock and context menus disappear and hearthstone never shows up. I checked in activity monitor, and whenever I try to command&tab, Agent goes not responding. I've tried repairing my game as well as reinstalling battle.net and hearthstone, but to no avail.Joker2 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 Disconnect every game now Been watching hearthstone videos since beta. Finally downloaded hearthstone a couple days ago and was just doing the solo plays. Yesterday/today starting doing casual matchmaking. First two games were fine, but now every single game dc's me halfway through. Bummer way to start :/. Good thing I decided not to buy a bunch of pack before hand to make some decks. Any similar experiences/solutions? It's not my internet. And I used to play D3 hours on end without any dc problems so this seems to be isolated to heathstone.rhymanoserou0 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 Still can´t minimize hearthstone ... This was posted a year ago in a thread regarding the mac minimize bug: http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10004020648# Well, one year has passed and we still can´t minimize, so is this intended or are we still waiting for a fix? Minimizing worked fine but was removed in a patch a really long time ago.Ackebacke0 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 My game is totaly unplayable.. I can't play in any mode, because its lagging like crazy and takes a long time to respond. I just updated and i'm running 10.10.4 on a ultimo 2013 IMac.. Does anyone else have a problem? Best regards PrometheusPrometheus55 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 7, 2015 The game cant connect to battle.net When I launch the game, after the logo of HS, a text come with : "The game cant connect to battle.net, come in a few minutes". But it'shappening all the time. Cant play on my mac, but on xperia X2, there is no problem. So how can I fix it? Tyx63pox0 Sep 7, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Midgame crashes Red/Green Colors I've had this happen between 6-8 times to me in the last 2 days, so I'm trying to figure out what's going on. It always happens midgame, but randomly; The first sign is that one of the graphics (be it a minion, a hero power, something different every time) distorts and becomes a block of red and green colors. Typically that distortion starts to spread, and other images ingame will start to have that same distortion. Sometimes, I can continue my game long enough to finish while everything continues to distort, other times it crashes almost immediately. Eventually the game just freezes and I have to Force Quit. I am running this on the most recent OS for Mac. It's a MacBook Pro, about 5 months old only, so the second most recent generation (rightbefore the release of the one-port macbooks). I have tried adjusted Video settings to be minimal. Also, this happens in both fullscreen and windowed mode. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Next time it crashes I will take a screenshot. Also note: I am not running anything else in the background typically, if anything it's open, it's maybe Safari on a basic webpage, so should not be eating up too much RAM.Arukio1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 3, 2015 No attack on minions Hi guys.I have a macbook with an intel gma 950.My problem is that i cant see the hp or the attack of my minions.What shell i do?Zercox0 Sep 3, 2015
Sep 3, 2015 Golden cards flickering Hello. I have had some problems with Hearthstone for a long time. When i play on my Mac Book air (Med 13), i have problems with golden cards. The animations are flickering, and not played like they should. The same goes for the adventure screen animations. I have Yosemite with the newest version installed. I have tried reinstalling the game with no luck..Krain4 Sep 3, 2015
Sep 3, 2015 Can't Connect to battle.net! I was playing hearthstone all fine and everything but then i took a break and when i came back and tried to play again, my battle.net was not letting me connect to the battle.net server and i already restarted my internet and that didnt work either. Help?EpiKEleGanCE0 Sep 3, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 why don't blizzard make some improvement for MacBook Pro with Retina display? HS when run in Mac OS of Retina MBP is not clear than that in WindowsLomic0 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Mac display problem - I am stumped This is probably something super simple...on a MacBook Pro and not sure what I did but basically I can't get the Hearthstone window to show - either on the laptop or on the connected display (even after a reboot, etc.). All I see is the cursor. (even after hitting window fullscreen, etc). Any ideas?TimRBoston1 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 My card isn't disenchanting!!! Gold Druid of the Saber won't disenchant. It will, but then it says the action was cancelled and it shows up again. I get the bonus dust as if I did disenchant it, but my total goes back to the correct amount when I click on the card again. This is probably some sort of connection error. Will reboot and try again.Pokopolypse2 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Can't click on any of my decks I can't click on any of my decks in My Collection, when mouse is over the deck it will show the mana curve but I am unable to click on it to edit it. Also unable to add a new deck.Shelley0 Sep 1, 2015
Aug 30, 2015 Repeated disconnects from matches, not b.net I was just disconnected again for the 6th time (two of which I could not reconnect) in the last 2 days. During this time, I was not disconnected from BattleNet, and could even send and receive messages within the Hearthstone client, which I would think suggests that it doesn't seem to be a connection issue. Nevertheless, I'm losing rank each time it happens. Could someone please help me out here? I'm fighting the urge to just shelve the game, not to mention stop investing money into packs :-\JonSnow2 Aug 30, 2015
Aug 30, 2015 Fullscreen Workaround Breaks Anti-Aliasing Hi all, I originally posted this in the “Can’t swipe or Command+Tab in fullscreen” thread, but I think this may be an independent issue worth considering. Please respond if you have experienced similar problems. Thanks for reading. ... I did this exactly the same way it was mentioned and it broke my anti-aliasing features across all resolutions. While CMD-Tabbing now works,all in-game text appears grainy and jagged, which is terrible considering how much reading is involved in this game. Unlike the lacking app switching functionality, this is truly gamebreaking for me. Important Notes: I am playing on a 13” 2010 MacBook Pro running OS X 10.9.2 The patch version is the current 1.0.0.5170 version. I have tried deleting and reinstalling both Hearthstone and the Battle.net apps with no success. I have deleted the ~/Library/Application\ Support files for Hearthstone and Battle.net and reinstalled them - no success. I could previously play Hearthstone optimally under medium graphics without tearing or AA problems. I have experimented with every combination of available in-game graphics modifiers: Apple Cmd-F (windowed/fullscreen), In-game view mode (windowed/fullscreen), game resolution (1280x800 / 1024x768). All combinations have the same AA issues. The Battle.net app's "Scan/Repair" feature does not report any file corruption. Previously, when my fonts were working, the game would load directly into the fullscreen mode. Now, it seems that the game launches in windowed mode regardless of screen setting, then expands into fullscreen capacity. Based upon that, it seems like Apple's fullscreening procedures have taken precedence over Hearthstone's procedures, and the conflicting result are causing these problems. This is only my uneducated opinion, however. Any help would be appreciated. My HS withdrawal is a bit strong at the moment...MattUSticky1 Aug 30, 2015
Aug 30, 2015 AA broken/Damaged Text - Getting desperate... Look at the text for Power Overwhelming here, as well as my deck list on the right. http://i.imgur.com/nS31B9C.jpg Look at the text for Power of the Wild here. http://i.imgur.com/OeTyFyy.png I followed the instructions here to enable cmd + tabbing again - I hit cmd + F and toggled fullscreen mode - and the result permanently broke my game's anti-aliasing. This applies across all elements of the game, but is the most frustrating when reading small text. ... It's worse in game - cards in my hand appear exceptionally frayed. http://i.imgur.com/nZqGEM8.png Before these issues, the game would load from a black screen into the Hearthstone loading screen. Now, the game loads into windowed fullscreen application frame, then expands to fit the whole screen before fading to black and displaying the Hearthstone loading screen.. This is the visible change I've noticed since the AA broke, and nothing I do (altering in-resolutions, fullscreen mode both in-client and cmd+F) has been able to change this. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game and the Battle.net app does not fix the problem, nor does removing the support files from ~/Library/Application\ Support/Battle.net. As much as I like this game (and considering how much money I've dropped into it), I'm tilting exceptionally hard over this and I may be uninstalling if I can't get it resolved. All help is appreciated. Much thanks. Basic Specs: 2010 13" MBP nVidia 320M (Standard Apple Drivers) OS X 10.9.2 (Mavericks Playing on Medium settings at 1280x800.MattUSticky5 Aug 30, 2015
Aug 30, 2015 Mac OSX My new mac osx will not let me install hearthstone the setup will download but wont install anyone help blizzard said they could not help me guess they are too busy for there customers imagine thatBlakexlegend1 Aug 30, 2015
Aug 28, 2015 Internet problem cant play heartstone in school because i have internet problem. But i can play at home. im playing on a macLeveRating0 Aug 28, 2015
Aug 27, 2015 New MacBook Pro with Retina -- Pixilation? Okay, so, my old laptop died a week ago and I've finally replaced it with something modern that came with a Retina screen. However, this has had one key problem: a lot of stuff is pixilated, even in Hearthstone. I'm relatively sure there's an easy fix; I'm also relatively sure that said fix is buried in posts from 2013. Can anyone point me the right way?Ramenth0 Aug 27, 2015
Aug 27, 2015 Macbook Problems Last week or so I have been trying to play Hearthstone on my MacBook. I started the game extremely slow in ranked mode, often timing out or freezing before I could make a move. Now, the client won't even leave the loading screen when i enter a match, freezing there and causing me to force close. I have reset my internet connections, switch to WiFi, disabled Avast and everything else that I can think of. Here's the kicker: I can play just fine on my iPad. I also can log in and play Diablo or HotS from the same laptop just fine. Any help would be appreciated.Fenris1 Aug 27, 2015
Aug 26, 2015 Hearthstone Black Screen Hearthstone is coming up with a black screen. These are the details I have on the issue: After connecting to my Apple TV over airplay Hearthstone became a black screen and I can't play on my laptop anymore. I don't know why that caused this issue nor can I be certain that it did. However, I can rule out many factors since I can still play on my iMac which I do about as often. For this reason I don't believe it to be a patch issue, also since I've been playing Hearth on this laptop for about a year I can rule out any compatibility issues. I reinstalled the game a few times, and battle.net once, just to make sure that wasn't a problem. If I flip from full screen the black screen goes away and I get no visual or indication that Hearth exists except the icon on the dock. When I choose show all windows it simply displays the word Hearthstone on the screen with no windows, and if i switch back to fullscreen I get the black screen again. I still hear the innkeeper welcome me in and hear my quests flip up, but that's all I get. Following other solutions I've read here on the forum have not helped. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/hearthstone-lockups-and-crash-errors (selecting MAC) I also worked through this guide including the advanced section with no change in the situation. I'm not really sure what else I can try at this point.lilkingrj2 Aug 26, 2015
Aug 25, 2015 Stuck on the mulligan screen for many minutes I was stuck on the "mulligan" screen for several minutes. I couldn't select or deselect cards so I refused to click "confirm". After about 5 minutes, I gave up and clicked "confirm" only to proceed to watch some short of replay of my game. I saw my opponent take all his turns then kill me. I never got a chance to even play a card. The game kept giving him turns. This really sucks since it cost me a precious star on rank 3 :(leadingzero0 Aug 25, 2015
Aug 25, 2015 Cant login to battlenet from my macbook pro I bought a mac 2 days ago and I got the same problem. I could not connect to battlenet, the same error as above. Can you help me , I tried all the things you said , still not workingszuler1 Aug 25, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Lagging on Mac (10.10.1) Whenever I play a card, it takes a million years to actually play and by the time I play 2 things, or move /attack something, my turn is over. Additionally, my opponent won't even draw a card and gain a mana crystal. Navigating the collection and shop etc are fine and smooth as usual. I am playing on a desktop Mac with 8GB RAM and have a decent internet connection. I originally thought that it was a problem with the game and so I scanned and repaired it. The window always popped up saying that there was nothing wrong with the game (tried this for a week now). I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no effect. I then thought that it may be a server (NA) problem which would be fixed with the next patch. Several patches later and here I am. I really can't do anything and don't want this problem to continue when the expansion is released. It seems to be a problem when I actually play the game (even with the Innkeeper and Adventure bosses!).Konguy1012 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Hearthstone crashes when I press play I am on an iMac running OS X 10.10. Whenever I launch Hearthstone and press play, the game crashes. Thanks for any help! EDIT: Also happens when I press Arena.graywolf1 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Hearthstone constantly freezing/crashing Ever since the last patch Hearthstone has been completely unpredictable. It will freeze and crash at random times. Sometimes it will happen at the beginning, sometimes mid game, sometimes after the game. And sometimes I am able to play games but it will always crash when I try to customize a deck. Every time it requires me to force quit. I am running OSX 10.8.5. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling. It sounds like many people are having similar issues, but I have not seen a blue post on how to resolve the issue.Schrute25 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Help me please i live in Australia using a americas region, i can log in make a deck buy cards but whenever i trie and play a match and the thing starts spinning it just doesn't stop until the game decides to kick me out. please help meTom3 Aug 21, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 Guardian chest? Hey, I was playing hearthstone this morning.(iPad) Already completed my quest for the day and after winning my game I tapped the screen trying to get back to the main screen to play another game. Real briefly I saw something that I think said a Guardian chest? I've never seen one before and I can't see any reward gold, dust, or card. Wondering if anyone knows what it might've been?Jordnj4 Oct 16, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Data sync between Mac and Ipad Hello, My data does not sync between Ipad and Mac even though i log in both with same account. Thank youSeven5 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Double Click Can blizzard make the clicking in this game be single clicks, rather than double clicks? Not sure if this is a bug, but on my MacBook Pro trackpad I have to use double clicks if I want anything to happen... Especially annoying when opening 40 packs of cards and needing to double click individually. Also, when you drag the pack from the side to where it's opened, would be nice if it could be a single click on pack as opposed to clicking the pack AND the spot where it drops... Thanksar13 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 I can't update. I can't update my hearthstone, Ive tried all the stuff on the help page. The last thing could be that the anti-virus doesn't allow it. Mine is Eset. Do you know how to allow it? The error message is "Something went wrong with the file. We're not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information. Sorry about that!" The code is: "More help: BLZBNTAG0000083F" Thank you.MrPinkPanda3 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 HS don't starting http://youtu.be/wLSxG9hjNFM Spec. http://sta.sh/02g0j81xg7j6Rocket0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Wins not registering properly? Hi, I just updated to 3.0.0., and noticed something odd. I'm not sure what caused it, so I'll just explain all my actions to be as detailed as possible. I decided head into Play Mode. Played one match in Ranked, nothing out of the ordinary. Won by knocking out my opponent, everything was fine. Got a new Daily Quest in the meantime, rerolled another one, and went back into Play Mode for another Ranked battle. But the match I played after that had something odd at the end. The entire match itself went fine. Then my opponent conceded, and while it did say I won, I didn't get to see my two ranked stars getting added (I had a win streak). The game automatically put me through to the deck selection screen. There I saw that my ranked stars did get added (I ranked up from rank 14 to rank 13 too), but I was also supposed to make progress with a quest and complete another quest which didn't complete. I follow these things like a religion so I am sure I didn't check wrong and I didn't see the quest progression message either. One of these quests is a Spell Master quest and while I did play some spells during that match, it's still saying 0/40. The other is a 3 Victories! quest that's now stuck on 2/3. Also the one point that was supposed to be added to my Ranked Wins total on my chosen class for that match (Mage) didn't get added either. I'm not sure if it happened because of something I did, but I just noticed this and it might have something to do with the latest patch. Thanks for looking into this in advance!Expertgamer0 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 My turn is skipped several times I recently was playing match when my opponent became stuck on their turn saying "hmm, I wonder" for a long period of time with no fuse. After a few minutes of this, I see my opponent suddenly do many turns of play until they finish me, without me ever having a turn. It's as if I ran out of my fuses for several turns as they just continued to play against me. This happened for two matches in a row. Why is this?SansaStark1 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Unable to Install. Hello, when I click on "INSTALL" it opens up the installation window however it won't let me click start install and has the battle.net symbol rotating like it's trying to load. if anyone knows anything about this and what I can do then please let me know. Thanks AdamDigbod3 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 iPad quit playing sound in game. Help! Sound no longer playing on game in iPad. Checked all settings and everything seems to be on. Deleted and redox loaded app to no success, anyone have this problem or no a solution? ThanksIFalafel1 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 The Application "Hearthstone" can't be opened I just downloaded both Hearthstone and HoS Game Installers on my Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3, but when I tried to open them, I got this message... > The application "Hearthstone" can't be opened.< I've already tried to restart the Mac but didn't solved. Thank You.. ;)NkXavis290 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Trouble reinstalling after launcher freezing Hello, my Battle.net client and Hearthstone was working up until the release of the Tavern Brawl mode "The Masked Ball", where on my Macbook I would open the Battle.net app and a small window would come up with "Starting Battle.net...". This remained with no progress in the loading bar and would only close once I force quit the application. I tried uninstalling the application by following these steps: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/uninstalling-battlenet-desktop-app and reinstalling the client via Hearthstone Setup enUS, but left with the same issue of the "Starting Battle.net..." window not making any progress. Thus I tried deleting all other Battle.net and Hearthstone related files in order to install it from scratch, but resulted in the same issue. Any Ideas?Scorpio2 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 "Application not responding" - lagging Hey there everyone! So I just wanted to put this issue to there in case anyone else is having a similar issue and to maybe get some feedback on any possible solutions. Over the past week or so, the game has been unplayably laggy on my Mac. At first I thought it was due to my internet, but that that does not seem to be the case; I tried the game on my wifi using a windows laptop, 2 different iPads, and my iPhone and all run very smoothly on the same wifi connection as my laptop. When I'm getting this lag, I am see that the icon on my dock temporarily says "application not responding" and this happens every time I try and play a card or even when the game just starts. It is honestly unplayable and I have no idea what is causing this. My Mac is no laggard - it has a 2.7 Ghz quad core processor and 16 gb of ram (which is not being used up everything else is closed) so I see no reason that the app should be so laggy. I can play WoW on high settings just fine and have tried doing so with no lag whatsoever. I have tried everything I can personally think of to remedy the issue and to see what may be causing it but at this point I am at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time, DinoDinoknight000 Aug 15, 2015