Mac Technical Support

Jul 1, 2015 'Playful sprites' Error Message Hi guys, had this problem on my brand new macbook pro, only started playing the game 4 days ago and now I can't even play. I've tried reinstalling and repairing and I'm still getting the same message. I posted about it a couple days ago but didn't realise there was a dedicated mac support section. I can't seem to attach an image but the full message reads as follows: Closed Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was linking up to the Battle.net service. Please wait a few minutes for them to disperse and then try relaunching the game. UPDATE (01/07/15): I found the ConnectLog.txt file that forum support have been asking people to paste over the other side, so here it is as a failsafe in case that's what they ask for again. process attached Tue Jun 30 18:28:21 2015 [MAIN] client.config says aurora.version.source='product' Tue Jun 30 18:28:23 2015 [LOCS] 11010= <------------------------------------- error Tue Jun 30 18:28:25 2015 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnSubscriptionActive entity=56686560 Tue Jun 30 18:28:26 2015 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnAccountLevelInfoUpdated account=407138137 currency=PBG accountRegion=2 currentRegion=2 country=GBR Tue Jun 30 18:28:26 2015 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnSubscriptionActive entity=407138137 Tue Jun 30 18:28:27 2015 [ACCO] 4= Tue Jun 30 18:29:03 2015 [MAIN] FindGame deck=188291 Tue Jun 30 18:29:05 2015 [GAME] 10017= Tue Jun 30 18:29:05 2015 [AURA] Marshal Error feature=2 event=15 code=10017 name= Tue Jun 30 18:29:06 2015 [MAIN] WARNING: CancelFindGame called with no active game Tue Jun 30 18:29:06 2015 [GAME] 3005= Bultitude2 Jul 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 Stuck at loading saloon doors screen Hi Hearthstone team, After a few months of trying, I am still unable to play on my Mac as the game constantly gets stuck during the saloon doors screen. The icon is still flashing and I am able to chat with my friends, the game just does not go past that screen and as a result I can't access the playing modes. I have tried the measures shown here but am still facing this problem - https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/hearthstone-lockups-and-crash-errors Kindly help with this, thank you.Vendetta3 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 Repost from bug report forum: Graphics error In a 9 win 2 loss arena match, the game suddenly started failing to display card artwork and all animations but still ran as usual. Eventually, the graphics got worse until the game completely crashed resulting in my third and final loss. I was winning the game up until that point. My laptop is brand new and has functional capability far beyond graphics of hearthstone, so it is not my fault. On top of all this, <strong>my arena prize was around 200 gold yet I received none of that gold at all</strong>. I did, however get my card park. This is now the 4th time I have encountered this issue. I have the entire thing on video and urge you to take a look, although I don't see a way to post it on this website. Please assist as soon as possible. ThanksSxeBen1 Jun 29, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 Can't swipe or Command+Tab in fullscreen In Hearthstone Beta one could easily swipe from fullscreen Hearthstone to the desktop (or Command+Tab). It worked seamlessly before patch 1.0.0.4944. Now it does not work. Is there any way of fixing this? Thanks! This topic exists since since 3/11/2014. No reliable solution was provided. The thread has been locked/redirected to Bug Report and back to Mac Support several times. Please help, don't redirect. http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/12031313192 http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/16648685295 http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/14609371884Nikat4 Sep 8, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 Rank 20, but didn't get the Card Back I've reached Rank 20 but I don't have the option to switch to the card back for this season. Do I need to fill all 3 stars?OpalineShard2 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 Mac resolutions - only one option As title really, on Mac I only have one option for resolution: 1024x768. On the drop down it does nothing, I only get the one option. Full screen or window, tried deleting the .plist file and still no joy.MattKB5 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 Mac color crash I have encountered this bug several times this year. The game colors start going green, purple and red and I can see squares where there is supposed to be effects in-game. After 30 seconds of seeing these colors the game crashes and I receive a loss. In arena this bug lets you play a fourth lost game (if the game glitches out on your third loss). Winning this next arena run does not grant you more wins and you auto-lose after the game is finished. This bug was not as much of a problem as it is now since you used to be able to restart the client and reconnect. Now you just lose the game and restart the client to see the normal main menu screen. I am running the game on my Macbook air 13 with OSX Yosimete. Also, please look into the mac tab issue. Mac users cannot alt + tab out from fullscreen mode and are forced to play in windowed if they wish to look at other things whilst waiting for their opponent to play.Ackebacke1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 No Window on startup after patch 2.7 No window appears when I launch the game. The game runs and there is audio: the Innkeeper greets me, the quest window opening noise plays, and the ambient noise plays. Show All Windows by right-clicking on the Hearthstone icon finds nothing. Making the game full screen or windowed from OS X's menu bar does nothing. I have tried the following: Reinstall Hearthstone Update OS X Scan and Repair Hearthstone Reset In-Game Options If I create a second desktop and open Hearthstone on say, Desktop 1, and then I make Desktop 2 active, clicking on the Hearthstone icon will bring me back to Desktop 1. So OS X thinks that there is something happening on the desktop that Hearthstone opens on. In contrast, if something like Adobe Reader is running, but it has no windows open, clicking on the Adobe Reader icon will not change which desktop is active (because OS X knows that nothing is happening on a specific desktop). The game worked find yesterday (June 16). This happened only after updating to 2.7.0.9166.Yogi2 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Any fix for the resolution bug? Hi, I've seen a few other threads out there from months ago detailing the same problem I'm currently having. I recently booted into Hearthstone and noticed my resolution looked off. When I headed into settings I noticed there's only two options available, 1026x768 & 1280x800. I have deleted unity.Blizzard Endertainment.Hearthstone.plist and unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone.savedState with no luck in regards to it fixing the problem.Gnawnsense2 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Game Crash On Computer. Hello. I'm playing this game on my mac, latest updates. When I play game like an hour straight, it gets buggy and crashes. Here's what it looks like before the crash ; http://imgur.com/lhUka0O When I re open the game, it gets me the main menu, not the game I was left off (and probably counts that as a loss for me) I tried reinstalling the game but it doesn't fix the issue. Is there anything I can do to fix this ?Dxy2 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 Cannot sign in/connect from Ipad mini Hi I'm a long time HS player playing from windows, today I bought an Ipad mini, and tried to play hs on it. I can connect to internet fine, but when I open the HS app, it loads correctly, but upon clicking Sign In (to existing account), it keeps giving me connection problems. The version is 8.0.2, Model MD531LL/A Is HS supported on Ipad mini? Thanks!riceant0 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 The multicoloured freeze glitch This has happened to me twice in the last couple of days, once in a ranked game, once in an arena match, i didn't see it on the listed issues as it wasn't caused by alt tabbing, I'm playing on a macbook pro and it's a graphical glitch that appears on newly played cards for a couple turns, making them orange and green, then freezes the game completely so i have to force quit to play again, has anyone else had a similar issue/has a solution? Edit: I have a screenshot if requiredSibey5 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Game crash on Ipad My game crashes almost every time I play a minion with battlecry that targets something on the board like iron break owl or temple guardian. It's really frustrating to lose an arena when you spend currency and lose due to crash. I always lose a full turn before reconnecting, and that often means I have lost the entire game and have to farm or buy a new arena. Please look into it. Love!Casmatica1 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 DISCONNECTED TWICE IN A ROW??? Ok this issue is getting out of hand. I thought you were working on a fix. And now I lost two games IN A ROW because of this. First it quit after the rainbow graphics glitch, the second game quit after starting to lag. This never troubled me too much, as I was always able to reconnect, but that feature has vanished since the beginning of the month. I get so frustrated everytime I notice lag or rainbow graphics, as I know that the app quitting is inevitable, but I cannot do anything against it. Why can I not reconnect with games after I get kicked out? Why is this happening in the first place??? and why is there no fix in sight? Please help me its such a pain and I cannot really advance from rank 5 if I loose a bunch of games due to disconnects!! I just want to play without fear! Here is my player log: Initialize engine version: 4.6.4p4 (d63a3257beac) GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1 OpenGL: Version: OpenGL 2.1 [2.1 INTEL-10.6.20] Renderer: Intel Iris OpenGL Engine Vendor: Intel Inc. VRAM: 1536 MB Extensions: GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_blend GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_window_pos GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_debug_label GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil GL_APPLE_client_storage GL_APPLE_element_array GL_APPLE_fence GL_APPLE_float_pixels GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range GL_APPLE_flush_render GL_APPLE_object_purgeable GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer GL_APPLE_rgb_422 GL_APPLE_row_bytes GL_APPLE_specular_vector GL_APPLE_texture_range GL_APPLE_transform_hint GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range GL_APPLE_vertex_point_size GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422 GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL: Detected 1536 MB VRAM Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory Cannot connect to server socket jack server is not running or cannot be started 2015-06-12 22:46:02.065 Hearthstone[4017:600822] 22:46:02.065 WARNING: >compload> AudioComponentPluginLoader.cpp:445: ParseInfoPlistArray: Mini%20V2%20Efx.component -- file://localhost/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/: trouble parsing Info.plist's AudioComponents; entry: <CFBasicHash 0x176c950 [0xa0e77cc0]>{type = mutable dict, count = 6, entries => 0 : <CFString 0xa0e70244 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "description"} = <CFString 0x176c920 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "Mini V2 AU Efx"} 2 : <CFString 0x176c6f0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "manufacturer"} = <CFString 0x176c8e0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "Artu"} 3 : <CFString 0x176c1e0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "type"} = <CFString 0x176c980 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "aufx"} 4 : <CFString 0x176c880 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "name"} = <CFString 0x176cae0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "Arturia: Mini V Efx"} 9 : <CFString 0x172a760 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "version"} = <CFNumber 0x176c070 [0xa0e77cc0]>{value = +132610, type = kCFNumberSInt64Type} 12 : <CFString 0x176cd60 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "subtype"} = <CFString 0x176c9f0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "minx"} } 2015-06-12 22:46:02.067 Hearthstone[4017:600822] 22:46:02.067 WARNING: >compload> AudioComponentPluginLoader.cpp:445: ParseInfoPlistArray: Mini%20V2.component -- file://localhost/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/: trouble parsing Info.plist's AudioComponents; entry: <CFBasicHash 0x20305e0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{type = mutable dict, count = 6, entries => 0 : <CFString 0xa0e70244 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "description"} = <CFString 0x2030400 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "Mini V2 AU"} 2 : <CFString 0x2030cf0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "manufacturer"} = <CFString 0x2123350 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "Artu"} 3 : <CFString 0x2030d10 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "type"} = <CFString 0x2030610 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "aumu"} 4 : <CFString 0x2030af0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "name"} = <CFString 0x2030fd0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "Arturia: Mini V"} 9 : <CFString 0x20311f0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "version"} = <CFNumber 0x2030aa0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{value = +132610, type = kCFNumberSInt64Type} 12 : <CFString 0x2031010 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "subtype"} = <CFString 0x20314c0 [0xa0e77cc0]>{contents = "mini"} } Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/PlayMaker.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/PlayMaker.dll into Unity Child Domain - Completed reload, in 0.067 seconds Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless) Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless) Shader 'Hidden/T5FXAA': fallback shader 'Hidden/FXAA II' not found Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Data/Managed/System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless) System Info: (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Device Name: ServantBook (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Device Model: MacBookPro11,1 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - OS: Mac OS X 10.10.3 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4308U CPU @ 2.80GHz (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - CPU Cores: 4 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - System Memory: 8192 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Screen DPI: 92 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - GPU ID: 2606 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - GPU Name: Intel Iris OpenGL Engine (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - GPU Vendor: Intel Inc. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - GPU Memory: 1536 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - GPU Shader Level: 30 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - GPU NPOT Support: Full (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics API: OpenGL 2.1 [2.1 INTEL-10.6.20] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supported Render Target Count: 4 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports 3D Textures: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Compute Shaders: False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Image Effects: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Render Textures: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Render To Cubemap: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Shadows: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Sparse Textures: False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Stencil: 1 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics RenderTextureFormat.ARGBHalf: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) SystemInfo - Graphics Metal Support: False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=UI_BnetToast family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=receive_message family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=store_button_mouse_over family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=quest_log_button_mouse_over family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] ---RegisterFriendChallenge--- (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheProfileProgress (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] ---RegisterScreenBox--- (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheBoosters (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheClientOptions (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheProfileProgress (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheMedalInfo (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheProfileNotices (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] ---RegisterCollectionManager--- (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheDecks (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheCollection (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheDeckLimit (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheCardValues (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheArcaneDustBalance (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheClientOptions (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] ---RegisterFeatures--- (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] StoreManager updated CONFIG delay, now waiting 120 seconds between requests (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] ---RegisterScreenOptimizedLogin--- (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheMassiveLogin (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheBoosters (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheProfileProgress (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheProfileNotices (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] NetCache.OnProfileNotices() sending 0 new notices to 3 listeners (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheCollection (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheCardValues (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 1 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=1, Progress=4 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 1 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=1, Progress=4 Flags=769] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=1, Progress=4 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 2 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=2, Progress=4 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 2 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=2, Progress=4 Flags=769] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=2, Progress=4 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 3 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=3, Progress=4 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 3 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=3, Progress=4 Flags=769] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=3, Progress=4 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 4 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=4, Progress=5 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 4 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=4, Progress=5 Flags=769] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=4, Progress=5 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 5 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=5, Progress=3 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 5 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=5, Progress=3 Flags=257] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=5, Progress=3 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 6 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=6, Progress=4 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 6 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=6, Progress=4 Flags=769] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=6, Progress=4 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 7 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=7, Progress=4 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 7 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=7, Progress=4 Flags=769] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=7, Progress=4 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 8 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=8, Progress=4 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 8 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=8, Progress=4 Flags=769] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=8, Progress=4 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 9 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=9, Progress=5 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 9 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=9, Progress=5 Flags=769] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=9, Progress=5 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateProgress: creating wing 10 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=10, Progress=5 Flags=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] AdventureProgressMgr.CreateOrUpdateWingFlags: updating wing 10 : PROGRESS [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=10, Progress=5 Flags=257] (former flags [AdventureMission.WingProgress: Wing=10, Progress=5 Flags=0]) (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] legend rank 0 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheMedalInfo (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] StoreManager reset CONFIG delay, now waiting 60 seconds between requests (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] StoreManager updated STATUS delay, now waiting 90 seconds between requests (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheDecks (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheDeckLimit (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheArcaneDustBalance (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheMassiveLogin (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] ---RegisterScreenLogin--- (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache ...USE NetCacheProfileNotices (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache ...USE NetCacheProfileProgress (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheRewardProgress (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCachePlayerRecords (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheGoldBalance (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheHeroLevels (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheCardBacks (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheBoosterTallies (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheClientOptions (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] SetActiveMoneyOrGTAPPTransaction() [MoneyOrGTAPPTransaction: ID=27758519,ProductID='99200119672000013059',IsGTAPP=False,Provider=BP_PROVIDER_BLIZZARD] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] StoreManager.ResolveFirstMoneyTransactionIfPossible(): no outstanding notices for transaction [MoneyOrGTAPPTransaction: ID=27758519,ProductID='99200119672000013059',IsGTAPP=False,Provider=BP_PROVIDER_BLIZZARD]; setting m_activeMoneyOrGTAPPTransaction = null (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] StoreManager.ReloadNoticesIfNecessary: errorType = SUCCESS, RELOADING (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheProfileNotices (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] StoreManager.HandPurchaseError(): force reloading notices for very first status (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] StoreManager reset STATUS delay, now waiting 45 seconds between requests (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheRewardProgress (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheGoldBalance (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheCardBacks (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheClientOptions (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.OnNetCacheReady (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=WARRIOR deckID=177762 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=HUNTER deckID=172325 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=DRUID deckID=188291 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=MAGE deckID=171593 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=PALADIN deckID=195296 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=PRIEST deckID=202289 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=WARLOCK deckID=196036 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=GOLDEN] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck(): Already have a precon deck for class WARLOCK, cannot add deckID 196036 flair [CardFlair: Premium=GOLDEN] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=ROGUE deckID=191407 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=GOLDEN] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck(): Already have a precon deck for class ROGUE, cannot add deckID 191407 flair [CardFlair: Premium=GOLDEN] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddPreconDeck() heroClass=SHAMAN deckID=187427 heroFlair=[CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCachePlayerRecords (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheHeroLevels (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheBoosterTallies (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheProfileNotices (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] NetCache.OnProfileNotices() sending 0 new notices to 5 listeners (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Haunted Creeper CardID=FP1_002, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Nerub'ar Weblord CardID=FP1_017, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Nerubian Egg CardID=FP1_007, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Maexxna CardID=FP1_010, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Poison Seeds CardID=FP1_019, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Anub'ar Ambusher CardID=FP1_026, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Stoneskin Gargoyle CardID=FP1_027, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Unstable Ghoul CardID=FP1_024, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Sludge Belcher CardID=FP1_012, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Loatheb CardID=FP1_030, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Duplicate CardID=FP1_018, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Webspinner CardID=FP1_011, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Dancing Swords CardID=FP1_029, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Spectral Knight CardID=FP1_008, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Deathlord CardID=FP1_009, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Baron Rivendare CardID=FP1_031, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Reincarnate CardID=FP1_025, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Voidcaller CardID=FP1_022, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Undertaker CardID=FP1_028, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Mad Scientist CardID=FP1_004, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Zombie Chow CardID=FP1_001, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Wailing Soul CardID=FP1_016, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Feugen CardID=FP1_015, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Stalagg CardID=FP1_014, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Death's Bite CardID=FP1_021, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Dark Cultist CardID=FP1_023, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Echoing Ooze CardID=FP1_003, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Shade of Naxxramas CardID=FP1_005, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Kel'Thuzad CardID=FP1_013, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Avenge CardID=FP1_020, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Grim Patron CardID=BRM_019, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Gang Up CardID=BRM_007, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Resurrect CardID=BRM_017, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Emperor Thaurissan CardID=BRM_028, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Quick Shot CardID=BRM_013, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Dragon's Breath CardID=BRM_003, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Druid of the Flame CardID=BRM_010, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Blackwing Technician CardID=BRM_033, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Imp Gang Boss CardID=BRM_006, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Majordomo Executus CardID=BRM_027, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Axe Flinger CardID=BRM_016, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Lava Shock CardID=BRM_011, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Core Rager CardID=BRM_014, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Dragon Consort CardID=BRM_018, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Dragon Egg CardID=BRM_022, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Rend Blackhand CardID=BRM_029, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Twilight Whelp CardID=BRM_004, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Volcanic Lumberer CardID=BRM_009, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Revenge CardID=BRM_015, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Flamewaker CardID=BRM_002, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Hungry Dragon CardID=BRM_026, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Fireguard Destroyer CardID=BRM_012, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Chromaggus CardID=BRM_031, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Demonwrath CardID=BRM_005, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Dark Iron Skulker CardID=BRM_008, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Volcanic Drake CardID=BRM_025, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Blackwing Corruptor CardID=BRM_034, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Drakonid Crusher CardID=BRM_024, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Dragonkin Sorcerer CardID=BRM_020, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Nefarian CardID=BRM_030, Premium=STANDARD Count=1 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Rachelle] CollectionManager.AddCardReward() [CardRewardData: cardName=Solemn Vigil CardID=BRM_001, Premium=STANDARD Count=2 Origin=UNKNOWN OriginData=0] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheBoosters (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] NetCache <<<GET NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheBoosters (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Bob] OnNetCacheObjReceived SAVE --> NetCacheFeatures (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 29 / Dirty serialized files: 0) Unloading 81 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10825. Total: 27.673994 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.498977 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.648207 ms MarkObjects: 25.523438 ms DeleteObjects: 0.883089 ms) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=UI_BnetToast family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=gold_spend_plate_flip_on family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=gold_spend_plate_flip_off family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=VO_INNKEEPER_INTRO_01 family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Small_Mouseover family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Small_Click family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Main_Title family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Hand_Ability_SpellTable family=Actor persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Hand_Ally_SpellTable family=Actor persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Hand_Weapon_SpellTable family=Actor persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Hidden_SpellTable family=Actor persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Play_Ally_SpellTable family=Actor persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Play_Hero_SpellTable family=Actor persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Play_HeroPower_SpellTable family=Actor persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Play_Weapon_SpellTable family=Actor persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Card_Back_Default family=CardBack persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Belwe_Outline family=FontDef persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=FranklinGothic family=FontDef persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Belwe family=FontDef persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=BlizzardGlobal family=FontDef persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=SplashScreen family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=InnkeepersSpecial family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=SoundConfig family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=MusicConfig family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=AdventureConfig family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=CardColorSwitcher family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=SpecialEventVisualMgr family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=TextInputGUISkin family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=StoreMain family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=BeingWatchedCounter family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=PackSelectorButton_Expert family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=PackSelectorButton_GvG family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=FriendListFrame family=GameObject persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=BaseUI family=Screen persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=TheBox family=Screen persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=UI_BnetToast family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Main_Title family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=tavern_wallah loop_medium family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=store_button_mouse_over family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Small_Click family=Sound persistent=True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=HS family=Texture persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Medal_Ranked_5 family=Texture persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Medal_Ranked_20 family=Texture persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Medal_Ranked_11 family=Texture persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Medal_Ranked_14 family=Texture persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=Medal_Ranked_12 family=Texture persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) [Asset] CachedAsset.UnloadAssetObject() - unloading name=WOW family=Texture persistent=False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 29 / Dirty serialized files: 0) Unloading 2839 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4676. Total: 29.548626 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.495542 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.565929 ms MarkObjects: 21.510004 ms DeleteObjects: 6.918347 ms) JAR: Blacklisted client Xquartz JAR: Blacklisted client Terminal JAR: Blacklisted client loginwindow JAR: Blacklisted client Xcode JAR: Blacklisted client SystemUIServer JAR: jack server not running or rejected client CalleB1 Jun 12, 2015
Dec 15 [Mac?] Hearthstone Process Always Active I posted this on reddit but basically while learning how to maintain my MacBook Air I saw that Hearthstone still had an active process despite it being closed (shown by my dock and the force quit window). I was investigating how to reduce power usage as my battery life has been unusually low. Forcefully quitting it increased my battery life by over an hour according to the battery indicatory. I was wondering if other people have seen this (Mac or other wise)? I have attached an imgur link here: http://imgur.com/b2TOSIBDTMaster3 Dec 15
Jun 9, 2015 can't play my mobile account on my mac! I have a problem which I hope you can help me with! Before i bought myself a Mac-Mini i played Hearthstone on my Ipad. After buying the Mac-Mini i was exited playing it on the new device but for some reason it doesn't let me do that. I had to start from scratch! Although im using the same player name, it gave me a new number. Is there any way to play using my mobile Tag? its just the number that has to be changed, the name is still the same! thanks for helping in advance!Matthias16071 Jun 9, 2015
Jun 9, 2015 BRM Adventure messes up graphics After finishing any boss fight (victory and defeat) in Blackrock Mountain, the texture for the ragnaros cardback will become messed up, and the icons underneath the attack and health values for minions will disappear. Attempting to finish another boss fight in Blackrock Mountain causes the game to crash. (Running on Mac OS X Yosemite, latest version)Puzzler1 Jun 9, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 Sound issue Ipad Air2 I have no sound when playing on my ipad air2. This has just started yesterday. Everything else has sound, except the game. Tried everything, read all previous posts on the mute slider being activated, and this is not the case, air2 hasn't got a mute slider. Please assist. Works fine on my phone.Shufoy1 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 7, 2015 disconnect, disconnect, disconnect :( every day, 4-5 times server disconnect me from my arena game. and result is always defeat. :( strange and very frustrating thing because my internet connection works great. hearthstone client does not work, but at the SAME time I can surf, download, everything because I'm not (!!) disconnected from internet, just (for some strange, unknown reason) from hearthstone server. what do you recommend? because (I repeat) is very, very frustrating when you lose games like that. sry for my bad english and thank you. regards.Oblowsky7 Jun 7, 2015
Jun 7, 2015 Crashes when I play Rouge but works with Mage The first time I encountered this problem was yesterday. When I choose to play ranked with my selfmade deck it works fine as long as I choose my mage. I got red crosses over some of my characters. My Rouge has a red cross. The deck for my Rouge contains of 30 cards so I don't see why it wouldn't work to play with my Rouge. I tried to solve this problem by replacing a card in the deck, the red cross disappeared but then when tried to start a ranked game with my Rouge the game crashed and it says: ... I've been trying to re-launch the game several times. I didn't work. What I think might have worked thought was when I shut down Spotify and played a game with my Rouge with a basic deck. Something happened, I don't know what, but after I did this I was able to play with my custom Rouge deck in ranked again. This technique didn't work with my other characters :c . It's pretty lame to only be able to play custom Rouge and Mage in ranked though. How do I solve this issue with the rest of my characters? iMac - (21.5 inches, mid of 2011) Processor - 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory - 12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 B Disk - Macintosh HD Graphic - AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MBMuggo20000 Jun 7, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 Crashing Crashing Crashing Seriously. What is with the constant crashes? And why don't I get more time when I crash and try to log back on. Do you realize how many times I have crashed at a critical moment, lose my whole turn, and then end up losing the game. Worst design ever!!!!! Here is 2 easy ways to prevent this.....incorporate a chess clock, or give the disconnected guy 2 minutes to log back on.Bane1 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 Closed : Your game timed out as it was... Closed : Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone utility service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect. Each time I launch the game under OS X Mavericks I got this message. I tried to reinstall but nothing change. Any advice?Loo27 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 5, 2015 Crashing on load v10.10.4 Trying to load my Hearthstone game on my Mac, getting a crash after seemingly hanging on the splash screen for ~10-15 seconds. This occurred for me after being DCd from Hearthstone on my iPhone in the middle of a match, so that may or may not be involved?Garneth0 Jun 5, 2015
Jun 4, 2015 Forums & Blogs Maintenance - June 4th, 2015 Good morning everyone, On Thursday, June 4th, our forums and blogs will be undergoing maintenance at 9 AM (PDT). We expect this maintenance to last 4-6 hours. During this time, players won't be able to post on the forums or blogs, as they will be in read-only mode. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.Hagut0 Jun 4, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 Arena dc == no reconnect until game done Every time i disconnect from Arena I can't reconnect to continue my game until the game is done. In opossite with normal or ranked games.This is really bad, cause it's like loosing something valuable real money or gold. Thank youSoulseeker0 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 I Disconnect from hearthstone constantly I keep loosing games because I will disconnect and not know and reconnect after one or two turns have passed. This makes ranking and arena impossible because it happens randomly and very often. My computer is powerful so that's not the issue and my internet is really fast, and none of my other games lag or disconnect. Plz Help me Blizzard! Pathing Test: Tracing route to INTEL_CE_LINUX [12.129.222.10] over a maximum of 30 hops: 0 homePC [192.168.0.11] 1 INTEL_CE_LINUX [192.168.0.1] 2 * * * Computing statistics for 25 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 homePC [192.168.0.11] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 7ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% INTEL_CE_LINUX [192.168.0.1] Trace complete. Tracing Test: Tracing route to INTEL_CE_LINUX [12.129.222.10] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 7 ms 9 ms 9 ms INTEL_CE_LINUX [192.168.0.1] 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 17 ms 30 ms 29 ms INTEL_CE_LINUX [66.185.89.221] 4 24 ms 29 ms 29 ms INTEL_CE_LINUX [69.63.249.109] 5 34 ms 40 ms 34 ms INTEL_CE_LINUX [69.63.248.89] 6 80 ms 48 ms 31 ms ix-13-0.tcore2.NTO-New-York.as6453.net [63.243.186.1] 7 45 ms 44 ms 52 ms if-14-14.thar2.NJY-Newark.as6453.net [66.198.111.125] 8 41 ms 39 ms 45 ms if-11-2.tcore2.AEQ-Ashburn.as6453.net [216.6.87.137] 9 44 ms 49 ms 49 ms INTEL_CE_LINUX [192.205.34.245] 10 49 ms 39 ms 49 ms cr2.wswdc.ip.att.net [12.122.134.186] 11 32 ms 36 ms 49 ms INTEL_CE_LINUX [12.123.250.117] 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 * * * Request timed out. 15 * * * Request timed out. 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out. Trace complete.EDY1231 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 Delay in between moves Dear Hearthstoners, Blizzard, When I just started playing Hearthstone on my mac everything was fine. But after a while a tremendous lag in between moves, animations and commands appeared and the became completely unplayable. I lost every game due to this so I stopped playing. After a while I tried again and the same problem appeared. Then there was this one patch that fixed everything. But now the problem is back again (out of nowhere, no patch, nothing). I also play Hearthstone on my phone and there it is too completely unplayable. Although I know what the problem is. it's the WiFi. If have my WiFi on, on my phone the game is unplayable. If I switch to 4G, the game runs fine. If I test my connection speed on my WiFi, nothing seems to be wrong and don;t have any daily problems with it. Except with Hearthstone. Does anyone else have this problem and know a fix for it? Here's a Looking Glass Report, dunno if it helps. Thank you. PING 92.108.217.48 (92.108.217.48) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 92.108.217.48 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4999ms traceroute to 92.108.217.48 (92.108.217.48), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 3.234 ms !X * * traceroute to 92.108.217.48 (92.108.217.48), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.421 ms 0.505 ms 0.583 ms 2 * * * 3 adm-b5-link.telia.net (62.115.46.185) 0.493 ms 0.509 ms 0.518 ms 4 upc-ic-309996-adm-b5.c.telia.net (62.115.57.142) 0.592 ms 0.603 ms 0.603 ms 5 hu-bud02a-ra4-xe-3-1-0.aorta.net (84.116.134.14) 2.235 ms 2.245 ms 2.247 ms 6 84.116.244.66 (84.116.244.66) 2.830 ms 2.614 ms 2.671 ms 7 212.142.12.78 (212.142.12.78) 2.462 ms 2.664 ms 2.805 ms 8 212.142.52.98 (212.142.52.98) 2.654 ms 2.703 ms 2.713 ms 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.7 0.5 0.3 0.9 0.2 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. adm-b5-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.6 0.0 4. upc-ic-309996-adm-b5.c.telia.net 0.0% 10 0.5 0.6 0.5 1.1 0.2 5. hu-bud02a-ra4-xe-3-1-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 2.2 2.3 2.2 2.6 0.1 6. 84.116.244.66 0.0% 10 2.9 2.8 2.7 3.0 0.1 7. 212.142.12.78 0.0% 10 2.4 2.4 2.3 2.9 0.2 8. 212.142.52.98 0.0% 10 2.5 2.9 2.5 3.4 0.3 9. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0Shjaenck0 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 2, 2015 Chess for Dummies !@#$ your %^-*ty luck-based game. That is all.playabout0 Jun 2, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Naxx purchase not showing up I just purchased all Naxx wings via iPhone and they are still locked. Not sure what needs to be done. Should I request a refund?Logic0 Jun 1, 2015
May 30, 2015 Cannot Update or Install Hearthstone When I launch the battle.net desktop app it told me that I needed to update Hearthstone. After entering my password I received the error: BLZBNTAGT00000871, I tried to follow those directions but they were ultimately unhelpful. After a number of failed attempts I attempted to reinstall Hearthstone. However, after I uninstalling, when I try to install the game again, I receive the same error message.Slicey4 May 30, 2015
May 29, 2015 (OSX) Hearthstone Causes Computer to Freeze. For the last few weeks (since about the time the BRM patches were added), I will be in the middle of a game (not touching any buttons or hitting anything, just planning my turn) when everything freezes. The screen is frozen on the last thing I saw, I can't Command+Tab away, I can't Alt+Command+Escape to end the process, the whole computer is frozen. However the audio keeps playing for hearthstone and anything I might have open in the background. This has happened 4 times now and it's a serious bug. Not only is this bug game breaking, but it's crashing my entire computer (so much so that the only way to fix it is a hard restart). During the third time this happened (about 4 or 5 days ago) I started to hard restart my computer but the screen flashed, had some garbage data displayed to the screen, and then everything came back (slowly). Not sure what prompted it to fix itself that time. Please fix this, it makes playing ranked a bit risky, I don't want to DC during important ranks near legend.LastDarkLord1 May 29, 2015
May 28, 2015 Still cannot install H.stone or Battle.net I made a post some days ago about my inability to download Hearthstone or the Battle.net app. I am still having the same issue. Linked below is my first post. http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/17347067684#5 Blizzard as it is, I cannot contact technical support. I have seen fixes to this problem detailed for Windows, but nothing for Mac. Please help. I just want to play some games.neidosi0 May 28, 2015
May 28, 2015 Cannot Update The Game Hi There...TO whomever it may concern Since Iast updated the battel net agent i cannot update the game to latest patch...the message that shows up is with error code BLZBNTAGT000008A4 and i have tried all the methods described when i got to the site . It is issue with only hearthstone because i was able to update heros of storm and also Diablo... I would be Sincere if you Help me with this SITUATIONRajiv3 May 28, 2015
May 27, 2015 CLOSED: The game was unable to log you in... I haven't been able to launch the game on my Mac not even once. All I get is "CLOSED. The game was unable to log you in through Battle.net. Please try again in a few minutes". I've been trying to log in for the last 6 hours. Any clues?DoctorWhich14 May 27, 2015
May 26, 2015 didn't get the $3 pack I bought I payed for a $3 2 card pack and didn't receive it on my iPhone tho I was charge for it from iTunes. This is a little frustrating considering I've seen quite of few people that had this happen to them!Kouri2 May 26, 2015
May 24, 2015 Disconnects exactly every 15 minutes Hello, I've been having issues with Hearthstone for Mac when playing from my laptop over wifi. I was having disconnects when playing Hearthstone so I decided to investigate. Initially I thought it was my Wi-Fi connection, so I left running in the terminal 2 ping commands, one pinging Google, other pinging my WiFi access point. Result was when I disconnected from the game the ping to Google didn't respond, however I was still able to ping my router. So that could mean I was having problems with my ISP, however my PC that is connected to the same router didn't lose connection, so I didn't understand what was happening. Then I looked at the times in the terminal when the disconnects happened and I wrote them down: 592 1494 +902s 15min 2sec 2396 +902s 15min 2sec 3298 +902s 15min 2sec 4199 +902s 15min 2sec So it seems my laptop is losing connection to the Internet exactly every 15minutes. While I'm writing this it also happened while I am not playing Hearthstone, so I don't think it's an issue of the game. If someone please can help me with this. I have a Mac Book Pro Retina 2013 with Yosemite.EnrichieMVP0 May 24, 2015
May 20, 2015 Bad Performance on Mac and iOS? Hi all, I have been playing Hearthstone on my Mac and iPhone for a few days now. One thing that struck me as noteworthy is that the game causes the Mac as well as the phone to consume lots and lots of power. My Macbook Pro runs from 100% to 50% in roughly an hour and it's the same for my iPhone 6. Why is that? And should it be that bad? I mean, it's a card game for god's sake, not a 3D shooter. I would expect this kind of power consumption from a game that is very graphics intensive, not from a game like this. So I am guessing it must be one of two things: a) They added too many unnecessary graphical effects that are nice to look at but in the end inconsequential to gameplay. b) They are not making use of the hardware-based performance technologies built into OSX and iOS and instead render everything software-based. I understand that being cross platform is a core product requirement for a game like this, and I also understand that it's a big resource investment to split up developing branches for the individual systems, but the performance is currently so bad that they need to do something. Hearthstone has over 30m subscribers now, it should be profitable enough to warrant a better technical infrastructure. If they don't want to build native apps that make full use of Apple's technologies, they should at least remove some of the unnecessary graphical tidbits to improve performance.spoqster2 May 20, 2015
May 19, 2015 OSX 10.9.2 Game Crashes at Launch Every time I try to open Hearthstone on my desktop iMac, the application immediately stops responding and has to be force quit. I don't even get a loading screen, the hearthstone window just immediately freezes. The game used to run smoothly, this is a newer issue. So far I have tried scanning and repairing in the battle.net client (no issues found), and reinstalling the game as well as battle.net. Has anybody else experienced this problem? I don't know what to do.Starclyde42 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 Graphics bug on Mac OS X Yosemite Hi, After a few games, the graphics begin to display patches of green and purple gradients on the screen. The game then freezes and requires a hard reboot. Here are my machine specs: OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) 2 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB This particular bug has been reported, in depth, across this forum. The main thread seems to be at http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/15097590169. I would just like to get an official update, from Blizzard, about what the status is on this particular bug. Thanks! :)dawkirst7 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 Never received my packs I just purchased the $50 bundle of 40 packs and was charged $52.99 to my bank account from iTunes however I haven't gotten the packs yet. The cards where purchased on my phone and the first time I tried to buy them my card was declined as it was an old debit card that I had cancelled. After entering in my new card information it asked me to confirm the payment of $49.99 and I hit yes. It's only been 15 min but I thought that it would be instantaneous. Please helpBrubs1 May 19, 2015
May 18, 2015 Playful spirits when finding opponent!! After I update the patch, I cannot play any game. Every time it just shut down when finding opponents, and it says playful spirits something. I changed the internet and restart system but it doesn't work. Help!!Nomore8 May 18, 2015
May 15, 2015 No window when launching HS Hello, I've had an issue since yesterday, everytime I launch HS, I have no window appearing despite having the sound of the game. I did try the trick provided here : http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/17085850521 But that didn't work. Thank you for your help.Snaker1 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 Please fix the Cursor size Hi, I've seen a lot of threads where people complains about the cursor size being ridiculously huge. Why isn't it being fixed? Is it that difficult? The cursor is HUGE, and I have often dragged out the wrong god damn card because of it. Please, give us an update at least.Leon0 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 My game crashes after 2 to 3 games I play on a iPod 5. So my problem is when I play ranked or casual my game crashes. It takes like 3 min for me to reconnect. Even if I'm building deck it stills crashed. I really love this game. I can only play it during the week on my phone. If someone can help me please doGiantDwarf1 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 I can't enter HS like in the past week help Hi guys, i play HS in a Mac Mini i5 with 8gbs of ram, HS ALWAYS played smooth and very much awesome, but since the Mobile Launch i CANT enter HS on the mac and on my Android phone, this is ridiculous, i ALWAYS get the "Tables full" / "Playful sprites" and " CLOSED" I dont know whats going on, my wireless network is ok, i can play netflix and youtube videos just fine, HS is not in maintenance and i dunno what the hell to do, please help, i even deleted and reinstalled HS from the ground up ._.andywithout2 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 Crash on startup (Yosemite 10.10.3) Hi, whenever I run the game, it crashes. Here is the report: Process: Hearthstone [4447] Path: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/MacOS/Hearthstone Identifier: unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone Version: Unity Player version 4.6.3p1 (4.6.3p1) Code Type: X86 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: Hearthstone [4447] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2015-05-14 14:17:47.169 +0430 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.10.3 (14D136) Report Version: 11 Anonymous UUID: 4CF115D1-0499-EDDA-7D50-DFA063F16A9D Time Awake Since Boot: 5900 seconds Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000 VM Regions Near 0: --> __TEXT 0000000000001000-0000000000b73000 [ 11.4M] r-x/rwx SM=COW /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/MacOS/Hearthstone Application Specific Information: abort() called Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2d69a __pthread_kill + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3edf19 pthread_kill + 101 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x97d99eee abort + 156 3 libmono.0.dylib 0x0131d51d mono_handle_native_sigsegv + 881 4 libmono.0.dylib 0x01356c3a sigabrt_signal_handler + 99 5 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x979f803b _sigtramp + 43 6 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 7 libmono.0.dylib 0x01356bd7 sigusr1_signal_handler + 159 8 libsystem_c.dylib 0x97d99eee abort + 156 9 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0034a422 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 34 10 libmono.0.dylib 0x0135681a mono_chain_signal + 76 11 libmono.0.dylib 0x012a0ae2 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 234 12 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x979f803b _sigtramp + 43 13 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 14 libmono.0.dylib 0x012a09f8 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 15 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001bf045 ReadFontFiles() + 421 16 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001bf46d DynamicFontData::GetFaceForFontRef(FontRef&, std::vector<PPtr<Font>, stl_allocator<PPtr<Font>, (MemLabelIdentifier)26, 16> >&) + 413 17 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001bf562 DynamicFontData::GetFaceForCharacterIfAvailableInFont(FontRef&, std::vector<PPtr<Font>, stl_allocator<PPtr<Font>, (MemLabelIdentifier)26, 16> >&, unsigned int) + 34 18 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001bf6c6 DynamicFontData::GetFaceForCharacter(std::vector<UnityStr, stl_allocator<UnityStr, (MemLabelIdentifier)26, 16> >&, std::vector<PPtr<Font>, stl_allocator<PPtr<Font>, (MemLabelIdentifier)26, 16> >&, unsigned int, unsigned int) + 134 19 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001bfcac Font::GetCharacterBitmap(unsigned int&, unsigned int&, unsigned int&, RectT<float>&, float&, unsigned int, int, unsigned int) + 76 20 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001c395a Font::AddCharacterToTexture(unsigned int, int, unsigned int) + 122 21 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001c49c3 Font::CacheFontForText(unsigned short*, int, int, unsigned int, std::vector<TextFormatChange, std::allocator<TextFormatChange> >) + 707 22 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002abcc7 NativeTextGenerator::Setup() + 535 23 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002aa0ce TextMeshGenerator2::Generate() + 382 24 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002a9df5 TextMeshGenerator2::Get(UTF16String const&, Font*, TextAnchor, TextAlignment, float, float, float, bool, bool, ColorRGBA32, int, int) + 981 25 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001d3ddb TextMesh::ApplyToMesh() + 171 26 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x001d3be5 TextMesh::AwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadMode) + 165 27 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x000fef82 Unity::GameObject::AddComponentInternal(Unity::Component*) + 146 28 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002e4768 AddComponentUnchecked(Unity::GameObject&, int, MonoClass*, MonoScript*, std::string*) + 232 29 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002e5efc AddComponent(Unity::GameObject&, int, MonoClass*, std::string*) + 252 30 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0017ff45 MonoAddComponentWithType(Unity::GameObject&, MonoObject*) + 181 31 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00467d55 GameObject_CUSTOM_Internal_AddComponentWithType(ReadOnlyScriptingObjectOfType<Unity::GameObject>, MonoObject*) + 37 32 ??? 0x173f88a7 0 + 390039719 33 ??? 0x173f8864 0 + 390039652 34 ??? 0x173f87f4 0 + 390039540 35 ??? 0x1f3f39ed 0 + 524237293 36 ??? 0x1f3f2f7b 0 + 524234619 37 ??? 0x1f3f2b11 0 + 524233489 38 ??? 0x1f3f27d1 0 + 524232657 39 ??? 0x1f3f1a14 0 + 524229140 40 ??? 0x1f3f107e 0 + 524226686 41 ??? 0x0c4cfc89 0 + 206371977 42 libmono.0.dylib 0x012a2a16 mono_jit_runtime_invoke + 1142 43 libmono.0.dylib 0x013d64b7 mono_runtime_invoke + 133 44 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0024a9bf scripting_method_invoke(ScriptingMethodMono, MonoObject*, ScriptingArguments&, MonoException**) + 47 45 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00353080 ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(MonoException**) + 64 46 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00353d9b ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::InvokeChecked() + 43 47 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0034688f MonoBehaviour::AddToManager() + 255 48 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00226968 Behaviour::AwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadMode) + 184 49 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0034643d MonoBehaviour::AwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadMode) + 1037 50 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003833ab AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokeAwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadQueue::Item*, unsigned int, AwakeFromLoadMode) + 155 51 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003832c9 AwakeFromLoadQueue::AwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadMode) + 89 52 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00229567 AwakeAndActivateClonedObjects(vector_map<int, int, std::less<int>, stl_allocator<std::pair<int, int>, (MemLabelIdentifier)78, 16> > const&) + 407 53 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002295f8 CloneObject(Object&) + 120 54 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x004645fc Object_CUSTOM_Internal_CloneSingle(ReadOnlyScriptingObjectOfType<Object>) + 28 55 ??? 0x1ca2d418 0 + 480433176 56 ??? 0x1ca2d39c 0 + 480433052 57 ??? 0x1ca2d142 0 + 480432450 58 ??? 0x1789a889 0 + 394897545 59 libmono.0.dylib 0x012a2a16 mono_jit_runtime_invoke + 1142 60 libmono.0.dylib 0x013d64b7 mono_runtime_invoke + 133 61 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0024a9bf scripting_method_invoke(ScriptingMethodMono, MonoObject*, ScriptingArguments&, MonoException**) + 47 62 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00353080 ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(MonoException**) + 64 63 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00352fe8 bool ScriptingInvocation::Invoke<bool>(MonoException**) + 24 64 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00341a1d Coroutine::Run() + 125 65 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003449a5 MonoBehaviour::CreateCoroutine(MonoObject*, ScriptingMethodMono) + 341 66 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00344dbe MonoBehaviour::StartCoroutineManaged2(MonoObject*) + 174 67 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00463353 MonoBehaviour_CUSTOM_StartCoroutine_Auto(ReadOnlyScriptingObjectOfType<MonoBehaviour>, MonoObject*) + 115 68 ??? 0x1344ce8f 0 + 323276431 69 ??? 0x1344ce4c 0 + 323276364 70 ??? 0x133fce9a 0 + 322948762 71 ??? 0x178b7750 0 + 395016016 72 ??? 0x1789a889 0 + 394897545 73 libmono.0.dylib 0x012a2a16 mono_jit_runtime_invoke + 1142 74 libmono.0.dylib 0x013d64b7 mono_runtime_invoke + 133 75 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0024a9bf scripting_method_invoke(ScriptingMethodMono, MonoObject*, ScriptingArguments&, MonoException**) + 47 76 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00353080 ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(MonoException**) + 64 77 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00352fe8 bool ScriptingInvocation::Invoke<bool>(MonoException**) + 24 78 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00341a1d Coroutine::Run() + 125 79 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00341997 Coroutine::ContinueCoroutine(Object*, void*) + 87 80 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002287e2 DelayedCallManager::Update(int) + 562 81 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002f1d79 PlayerLoop(bool, bool, IHookEvent*) + 1577 82 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0065e20c -[PlayerAppDelegate UpdatePlayer] + 252 83 com.apple.Foundation 0x90d446cf __NSFireTimer + 119 84 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b578006 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22 85 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b577ab4 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1316 86 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b5f354f __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 351 87 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52f531 __CFRunLoopRun + 2081 88 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52eaa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390 89 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52e90b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123 90 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x91db98f8 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 262 91 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x91db9631 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 494 92 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x91db942c _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 99 93 com.apple.AppKit 0x94900721 _DPSNextEvent + 742 94 com.apple.AppKit 0x948ffdc5 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 350 95 com.apple.AppKit 0x948f477c -[NSApplication run] + 907 96 com.apple.AppKit 0x94869bc0 NSApplicationMain + 2082 97 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0065df5b PlayerMain(int, char const**) + 731 98 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x000030f5 start + 53 Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2e8ce kevent64 + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x9732273f _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 245 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x973223a2 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52 Thread 2: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2de6a __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ec2b1 _pthread_wqthread + 939 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e2e start_wqthread + 30 Thread 3: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2de6a __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ec2b1 _pthread_wqthread + 939 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e2e start_wqthread + 30 Thread 4: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2de6a __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ec2b1 _pthread_wqthread + 939 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e2e start_wqthread + 30 Thread 5: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libmono.0.dylib 0x01441a55 mono_sem_wait + 33 2 libmono.0.dylib 0x01387cc1 finalizer_thread + 219 3 libmono.0.dylib 0x014048f5 start_wrapper + 534 4 libmono.0.dylib 0x01438334 thread_start_routine + 265 5 libmono.0.dylib 0x0145e2b1 GC_start_routine + 108 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 6:: UnityLookForNewInputDevices 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e279ce mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e26a70 mach_msg + 68 2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52fef6 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 214 3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52f309 __CFRunLoopRun + 1529 4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52eaa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390 5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b5f25c1 CFRunLoopRun + 129 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00669194 LookForNewDevices(void*) + 452 7 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003ba0a1 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 7:: UnityGfxDeviceWorker 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a22 semaphore_timedwait_trap + 10 1 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9618bd28 MPWaitOnSemaphore + 120 2 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00675032 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 34 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003bb196 ThreadedStreamBuffer::HandleReadOverflow(unsigned int&, unsigned int&) + 118 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x006997d0 GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand(ThreadedStreamBuffer&) + 80 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0069964f GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker(void*) + 79 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003ba0a1 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 8:: UnityWorker 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a22 semaphore_timedwait_trap + 10 1 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9618bd28 MPWaitOnSemaphore + 120 2 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00675032 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 34 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003b93d3 JobScheduler::WorkLoop(void*) + 99 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003ba0a1 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 9:: UnityWorker 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a22 semaphore_timedwait_trap + 10 1 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9618bd28 MPWaitOnSemaphore + 120 2 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00675032 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 34 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003b93d3 JobScheduler::WorkLoop(void*) + 99 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003ba0a1 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 10:: UnityWorker 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a22 semaphore_timedwait_trap + 10 1 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9618bd28 MPWaitOnSemaphore + 120 2 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00675032 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 34 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003b93d3 JobScheduler::WorkLoop(void*) + 99 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003ba0a1 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 11: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00060b23 algThreadJobQueueThreadFunc + 35 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 12: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00060b23 algThreadJobQueueThreadFunc + 35 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 13: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00060b23 algThreadJobQueueThreadFunc + 35 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 14:: UnitySubstanceThread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a22 semaphore_timedwait_trap + 10 1 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9618bd28 MPWaitOnSemaphore + 120 2 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00675032 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 34 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00280d2b SubstanceSystem::ThreadMain(void*) + 59 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003ba0a1 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 15:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e279ce mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e26a70 mach_msg + 68 2 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x925b6bb0 HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 142 3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x925af6fe HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 72 4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x925adc1e HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1148 5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x925ad67a HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 156 6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x925b9d09 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 20 7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x925ad591 HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 173 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 16: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2d8f6 __semwait_signal + 10 1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x97db9c06 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 218 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x97db9ab2 usleep$UNIX2003 + 60 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a3f755 FMOD_OS_Time_Sleep(unsigned int) + 21 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a257f9 FMOD::Thread::callback(void*) + 73 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 17:: CVDisplayLink 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2d512 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3eca4a _pthread_cond_wait + 726 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3f01c0 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71 3 com.apple.CoreVideo 0x904087ef CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 927 4 com.apple.CoreVideo 0x90408439 startIOThread(void*) + 159 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 18:: UnityPreload 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e27a22 semaphore_timedwait_trap + 10 1 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9618bd28 MPWaitOnSemaphore + 120 2 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00675032 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 34 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002f3ac9 PreloadManager::Run() + 169 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x002f3a11 PreloadManager::Run(void*) + 17 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x003ba0a1 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 19:: Battle.net 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2e8b2 kevent + 10 1 battle.net.bundle 0x187da0c4 0x185bf000 + 2207940 2 battle.net.bundle 0x187df15f 0x185bf000 + 2228575 3 battle.net.bundle 0x187d7186 0x185bf000 + 2195846 4 battle.net.bundle 0x187d725b 0x185bf000 + 2196059 5 battle.net.bundle 0x187e969d 0x185bf000 + 2270877 6 battle.net.bundle 0x187ec0c5 0x185bf000 + 2281669 7 battle.net.bundle 0x18c13657 0x185bf000 + 6637143 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 20: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e279ce mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e26a70 mach_msg + 68 2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52fef6 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 214 3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52f309 __CFRunLoopRun + 1529 4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52eaa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390 5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9b52e90b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123 6 com.apple.AppKit 0x949cfea0 _NSEventThread + 283 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 21:: LocalStorage 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e2d512 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3eca4a _pthread_cond_wait + 726 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3f01c0 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71 3 battle.net.bundle 0x188373a7 0x185bf000 + 2589607 4 battle.net.bundle 0x1883699f 0x185bf000 + 2587039 5 battle.net.bundle 0x18837951 0x185bf000 + 2591057 6 battle.net.bundle 0x18c13657 0x185bf000 + 6637143 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebe13 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3ebd89 _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3e9e52 thread_start + 34 Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit): eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0x0131d1c3 ecx: 0xbfffa75c edx: 0x00000000 edi: 0xa118a1d4 esi: 0x00000006 ebp: 0xbfffa778 esp: 0xbfffa75c ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00000206 eip: 0x95e2d69a cs: 0x0000000b ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x0000000f cr2: 0xa118a1e0 Logical CPU: 0 Error Code: 0x00080148 Trap Number: 132 Binary Images: 0x1000 - 0xb72fef +unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone (Unity Player version 4.6.3p1 - 4.6.3p1) <331B8532-DF1F-3BCE-B7AC-D4CA47F54A1D> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/MacOS/Hearthstone 0x1298000 - 0x1511fff +libmono.0.dylib (1) <D0D1C4F2-7018-3074-B5D7-3A6B08478766> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Frameworks/MonoEmbedRuntime/osx/libmono.0.dylib 0x44ee000 - 0x44f6ff7 libCGCMS.A.dylib (779.11) <EFC325D4-B616-3739-BAB6-D9C8B74F102F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib 0x82ab000 - 0x82d4fff libRIP.A.dylib (779.11) <4BD501EF-1671-3165-BD7A-CF227F4BD690> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib 0x82ea000 - 0x82ecffb libCGXType.A.dylib (779.11) <2B22C4C3-CF75-3909-B9A0-1B9A23028FBB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib 0x82f5000 - 0x82f5ff9 +cl_kernels (???) <7831E6DE-9FED-426E-9ED6-160EC9BBB3E1> cl_kernels 0x82fa000 - 0x82faffb +cl_kernels (???) <62C85A26-5039-43F0-9CEC-29AB06FF5E6E> cl_kernels 0xaf02000 - 0xaf4ffff com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 321.6) <EF208D9F-9E6C-3FF9-AC82-3C2B4EBFAB89> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/CloudDocs 0xc2c8000 - 0xc3b3ff7 unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5) <8F181889-D219-3292-B6C0-F6607D1924B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib 0xcb5f000 - 0xcb6bff7 com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib (2.0.0 - 2.0.0) <D4293D14-F278-3B83-943D-EE12FA8A7F1E> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib 0xd4bb000 - 0xd669ffb GLEngine (11.1.2) <E08E5A1F-548F-3334-B181-0848981F43A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine 0xd6a6000 - 0xd6d3ff7 GLRendererFloat (11.1.2) <F9E90ECE-FBBF-3F1A-BC97-EDDB152498C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat 0x10587000 - 0x1058bfff com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (272.18 - 272.18) <FCD052AE-05F8-39C1-A378-F10B15F589E6> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn 0x11800000 - 0x11a56ffb com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.12 - 1.12) <CDBD7615-8B56-3CA5-AA0A-8BB4CCDD11B3> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio 0x1345d000 - 0x1345dffb +com.blizzard.LibUtils (1.0 - 1) <54209DBA-F8EC-3417-A731-06AA2F071B98> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Plugins/LibUtils.bundle/Contents/MacOS/LibUtils 0x15eb7000 - 0x15ebaff3 +com.blizzard.PlayErrors32 (1.0 - 1) <F5C4D01B-208C-34B0-869D-04077A819CCE> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Plugins/PlayErrors32.bundle/Contents/MacOS/PlayErrors32 0x18400000 - 0x184b9ffb +com.blizzard.Connect (1.0 - 1) <054CCE31-0609-3C82-A4C0-A0DD68E7498C> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Plugins/Connect.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Connect 0x185bf000 - 0x18e7eff7 +battle.net.bundle (2.0.773 - 773) <F8615A5F-071A-3664-953C-6A0B613F9E6D> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/MacOS/battle.net.bundle 0x40000000 - 0x404d2ff7 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver (10.6.20 - 10.0.6) <F93FBBF1-1812-3FF4-B4AD-173B82C44C5A> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver 0x48000000 - 0x488cbfff com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (10.2.7 - 10.0.2) <F017D4B6-4C3F-3368-99CE-FB81CEC0BBA3> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver 0x8fe06000 - 0x8fe39e03 dyld (353.2.1) <06B1254D-9BB9-327C-BA15-8F18FFF97586> /usr/lib/dyld 0x90008000 - 0x90015ff7 libbz2.1.0.dylib (36) <6BC7B049-8F03-3217-9840-B1804CCBF742> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib 0x90016000 - 0x90059fff libGLU.dylib (11.1.2) <D044C93B-4FCF-378E-9CD4-50E2EBA17EF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib 0x9005a000 - 0x9006dfff com.apple.Sharing (328.16 - 328.16) <57F64876-D785-3B35-91B9-B2800F800C37> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing 0x9006e000 - 0x900adfff com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215.1) <46D8B66D-CB59-36F5-BD26-FD8309337BB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices 0x900d8000 - 0x900e3ff7 com.apple.NetAuth (5.2 - 5.2) <3E650FB0-5EB5-3807-8B71-8FAF64D6A0FC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth 0x900e4000 - 0x90111fff com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1) <1CF781F8-1210-3B77-964B-D85F98B90681> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage 0x90166000 - 0x901bafff com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 522.1) <E46DFA95-A419-32CD-AD1F-C5839F9CF923> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices 0x901bb000 - 0x90263ff7 com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1562.235) <BA4933F2-289D-354B-B3B7-451AAF9FBB96> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia 0x90264000 - 0x90272ff7 libz.1.dylib (55) <DF3B8F77-8931-3A6B-8BDF-DB67315050E6> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib 0x90273000 - 0x90273fff libkeymgr.dylib (28) <06DDCEF8-EB84-3F68-9E19-FD1A12B764FD> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib 0x90274000 - 0x902c9ff7 com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <B85A63B9-C9DD-3ECC-B5DC-E12533C7FDF9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering 0x902ca000 - 0x902d6ff3 libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061) <024B3913-15C6-3005-9E5A-EB24918F6977> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib 0x902d7000 - 0x90405ff7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 308.6) <908A9C21-7AE9-3480-A858-2E4D928F661D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI 0x90406000 - 0x90435fff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1) <A59466FC-6B5A-3B36-BDD4-AC9CD581B7A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo 0x90436000 - 0x90447fff libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.20.2) <3688680D-90B5-373F-9E0D-46809E98B023> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib 0x90448000 - 0x90449fff libSystem.B.dylib (1213) <C45CC429-5DE4-3B01-8450-B3BD1AA03C3F> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib 0x9044d000 - 0x90473ff7 com.apple.IconServices (47.1 - 47.1) <9C537499-B375-3F84-BF4A-EEF757FC26A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices 0x90474000 - 0x9053ffff com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.4 - 1.6.4) <75DC1CA0-5D18-3E8F-A8BC-D737FC9C55C4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup 0x90540000 - 0x90553fff com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <153F2DDE-CCCF-3C63-AF70-2EA306DACDCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth 0x90554000 - 0x90868fef com.apple.CoreAUC (211.1.0 - 211.1.0) <4ECEBB32-FAA9-357E-BD7D-039E2633AAD5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC 0x90869000 - 0x90c60fff com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 779.11) <C335E1BE-B524-3EE8-969F-329BE9739CC4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics 0x90c61000 - 0x90c65ffb com.apple.IOSurface (97.4 - 97.4) <FD6AD351-BD60-337C-8D3D-42CDA7EE137C> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface 0x90c66000 - 0x90ce5fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <6081992E-6825-3F69-AACF-70ABFA4CE379> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration 0x90ce6000 - 0x90ceafff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <955375E6-2416-38E1-AFC6-477827119329> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels 0x90ceb000 - 0x90cf3fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1) <45CDAF46-03DE-33DB-A627-14F245993EF2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib 0x90cf4000 - 0x91055ff3 com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1153.20) <B2539D54-EC35-3388-82C7-B01BB225A804> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation 0x9106c000 - 0x91092ff3 libxpc.dylib (559.20.9) <15931AC6-7282-332D-9A44-6CFF84AC63AF> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib 0x91093000 - 0x910b2ff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (263.9.1 - 263.9.1) <9265A1BE-FA6F-38C7-BDFB-FA05EEC683CE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport 0x910b3000 - 0x9110efff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 1) <9B39E059-F48E-31AF-B1B3-B0872F362627> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling 0x9110f000 - 0x91116fff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9) <5D268178-3812-3777-92A6-D7D3395405B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition 0x91117000 - 0x91117fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <CA90E930-DE59-3AD9-B158-3A940BA1FA8A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x91118000 - 0x91500ff7 libLAPACK.dylib (1128) <4E3D1289-2C98-3E53-BB8D-AD911357FF66> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib 0x91501000 - 0x91504fff libpam.2.dylib (20) <E2F34522-448A-3392-BC1D-6625BEB612B9> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib 0x91505000 - 0x915b7fff libCoreStorage.dylib (471.20.7) <34D9A40A-97EB-3365-B809-13DA5BF569C6> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib 0x915b8000 - 0x915d7ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 209.11) <34CF76B2-8052-359D-816D-092608FB6919> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage 0x915d8000 - 0x916ebfff com.apple.MediaControlSender (2.0 - 215.18) <D35B4B09-AE31-3028-ACEE-E86991772577> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender 0x916ec000 - 0x91729fff libsystem_network.dylib (412.20.3) <039F7709-8BFA-3299-8FD7-168145568642> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib 0x9172a000 - 0x9172efff com.apple.IOAccelerator (156.14 - 156.14) <7A7AE17B-D677-3348-8AC3-B6F7BF36595E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator 0x9172f000 - 0x9178cff7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.3 - 451.1) <86895179-C54B-3D8A-B515-92DFA6315FC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore 0x9178d000 - 0x9181ffff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 - 57020.1) <7A6A6AD6-E46A-334F-ACC4-41B179505EC9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication 0x91820000 - 0x91829ffb com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <FFE760A3-FEF7-3009-92E8-893ABB3BC91A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth 0x9182a000 - 0x91d8aff3 com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1562.235) <44C382D2-F7B2-312A-B6CC-AD27D0F17011> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox 0x91d8b000 - 0x92164ff3 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 758.7) <A7B81A48-6BB9-35EC-B128-D38AD4EC7802> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox 0x92165000 - 0x921aeffb libFontRegistry.dylib (134.1) <6CF6177B-D5D6-3E7B-88BC-BE833D55018C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib 0x921af000 - 0x921b6fff com.apple.agl (3.3.0 - AGL-3.3.0) <8822D220-5EA7-3A56-9EA1-5CE4861EB636> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL 0x92257000 - 0x922f7fff com.apple.QD (301 - 301) <4DFE3689-59DE-3FBC-806B-6A4056573E52> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD 0x922f8000 - 0x92300ffb com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <141BFE7E-634E-32A0-8EC9-0A1A4DFEA7D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS 0x9259b000 - 0x925f0ff3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <2AF304F7-5DA4-3035-9E15-070F16700789> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio 0x925f1000 - 0x925fdff7 libcsfde.dylib (471.20.7) <95CB28B6-A722-3660-AD1B-07A7C0B8C74A> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib 0x925fe000 - 0x925fffff liblangid.dylib (117) <34A0F807-755F-300B-B01F-AABAE3838451> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib 0x92600000 - 0x92677ff7 com.apple.CoreUtils (1.1 - 110.1) <1667BF42-48D3-3B3D-A9CF-0868178DD2EB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils 0x92678000 - 0x927bcff7 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1237) <314B3F6B-4DC5-31E9-BE67-032901676A34> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO 0x93777000 - 0x93786ffb libxar.1.dylib (255) <4FF7DB6F-3232-302F-94BC-F1188F78AF25> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib 0x93787000 - 0x937abffb com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (10.3 - 1030.71.6) <84F7040E-713D-3B0E-8397-7CE0C377C52A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211 0x93a32000 - 0x93afdfff com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 - 9000.4.2) <8E19F180-3D32-3C7A-8E73-272F2955D9A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording 0x93c47000 - 0x93e0cfff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 - 361.18) <C2F1A85F-EA5E-3B73-81A2-06E3078202BC> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore 0x93e0d000 - 0x93ebcffb com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.4 - 4.3.4f4) <90D495A0-431F-363B-8818-230CB096D6E1> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth 0x93ebd000 - 0x93ec4fff libMatch.1.dylib (24) <428CD037-5261-39A6-83EE-A7D9ABF446EB> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib 0x93ec5000 - 0x93ecfffb com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.2 - 4.2) <4312D0A7-4B6F-3A1E-9A47-24C6E8C65E51> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound 0x93ed0000 - 0x93edcfff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.10 - 631) <456980E6-2F31-321B-B35D-CA54B88C6F1C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport 0x93edd000 - 0x93feafe3 libvDSP.dylib (516) <53F7A960-01E1-3B79-A7FD-67BD19471420> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib 0x93feb000 - 0x9401dffb com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <2E9B0C48-962E-3CAB-ABCE-0A16CFCEF53E> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS 0x9401e000 - 0x9402bff3 com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 228.0.1) <B61B9562-CBDE-34E5-B19E-291A1D95D782> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer 0x9407c000 - 0x940b8ff3 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 99) <2839C2F1-88DA-3843-87BF-441A374A8967> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices 0x940b9000 - 0x940bbfff libsystem_configuration.dylib (699.1.5) <CC818B5B-D6A6-3313-A0FD-6F781B24DAD4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib 0x940bc000 - 0x94103ff3 com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <677BE130-F5AB-36F4-A51A-1FF20FC0085A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG 0x94175000 - 0x941d5fff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.31 - 5.0.31) <2FFC7C07-CA18-3959-B8F6-F620025BCD86> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA 0x941d6000 - 0x941dbff7 libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <6630682F-AB76-3E55-BE51-0A3E61B6CFC2> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib 0x941dc000 - 0x941dcfff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <76C301A4-705B-33DE-BA11-C89DCF1EDCDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices 0x941dd000 - 0x941ddfff com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 - Accelerate 1.10) <C2367B5B-AE20-3084-A864-104743BE478E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate 0x941de000 - 0x941e0ff3 com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <00F6D57F-5B4F-373E-BBFF-D19E1E7F87E6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin 0x941e1000 - 0x941e1fff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162.1) <EDDD4BA8-6212-3437-8CFF-117724C12A4E> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 0x941e2000 - 0x941e7ff7 libmacho.dylib (862) <48DE74F8-09E3-344F-A82F-665083A3BF8F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib 0x94397000 - 0x943fbff7 com.apple.AE (681.2 - 681.2) <E56D8304-3975-32E0-BBF2-611F04209C2B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE 0x943fc000 - 0x9452efff com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1) <B5B0D178-E1F5-3625-9391-46495E35D540> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation 0x9452f000 - 0x94532fff libextension.dylib (55.2) <BE3B5B43-A1BB-3BB6-9CD9-946BC61241FC> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib 0x94533000 - 0x94533fff com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 21) <6AF80DDB-C28E-36FF-BC11-D7D561AC52A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa 0x94534000 - 0x9458dff3 libAVFAudio.dylib (118.6) <D91F498D-AF1E-368B-9DCB-CDA3AAA0E6CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib 0x9458e000 - 0x945abffb com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313) <9ED23769-0725-3D4B-B7F4-AF08020D73C3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity 0x945ac000 - 0x94843fff com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.3) <93295B9D-6C48-3919-8B9C-A4291D3522CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData 0x9485d000 - 0x94866fff libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2) <FAF3268F-C580-33D3-A5B4-74B8A8713216> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib 0x94867000 - 0x95493fff com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1347.57) <2E995EB6-3DB5-3FE0-B140-3E7563903322> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x95494000 - 0x95496fff libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.20.5) <FA3A0729-6839-38AC-B365-5E89A125F091> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib 0x95497000 - 0x957f1ff7 libmecabra.dylib (666.7) <55A50B97-92D3-3DDC-8E3A-58BC5FFE5E3F> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib 0x95824000 - 0x95aa2ff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 57031.20.26) <7E5439C5-752D-367F-A28A-AA34C7307981> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security 0x95aa3000 - 0x95d95ff3 com.apple.CoreImage (10.3.4) <6A0E17E6-9F56-3450-8892-670A9C489C30> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage 0x95d96000 - 0x95e13ff3 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1050.20.2) <84299E45-C5F3-365F-AC1B-0EAFF8057112> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit 0x95e14000 - 0x95e33fff libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.20.48) <D1D17CE0-1D1D-3243-9E9D-78C70F19B0ED> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x95e34000 - 0x95f4afff com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.6) <5F236E10-C911-3AAF-8BA6-2F0F68A87443> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText 0x95f4b000 - 0x95f4dffb libsystem_secinit.dylib (18) <3CBA3BD3-8BA2-358D-BD1A-A1C3DF5D84E6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib 0x95f4e000 - 0x95f60ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (194.1) <34CB75C7-09BE-3319-BF7E-D4E56495F07A> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib 0x95f61000 - 0x95fb4fff com.apple.CoreMediaIO (601.0 - 4760) <A3BA21A9-5841-3C98-BBE8-A945020745DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO 0x95fb5000 - 0x95fe1fff com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 - 163.6) <D5446A27-C51B-36D7-A4A1-3222A87F6F48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary 0x960f1000 - 0x960f9feb libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5) <DF8CD84D-565E-370D-AC80-7D43E19B7E42> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib 0x960fa000 - 0x963f8ffb com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1108.6 - 1108.6) <ABEA5906-26AE-308F-B078-5944ABDF94DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore 0x963f9000 - 0x963fbfff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (11.1.2) <2C725DC9-0773-3637-B905-7A8B2001192F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 0x963fc000 - 0x96413fff libsystem_asl.dylib (267) <85BD88AD-618E-3325-AC31-10DBAB8E9AF3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib 0x96414000 - 0x965a3ff3 libsqlite3.dylib (168) <C3F78985-C19B-3320-9F71-543969632128> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib 0x965a4000 - 0x965fafff libc++.1.dylib (120) <D8DE4962-66CD-3491-904E-9291EEE5E570> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib 0x96613000 - 0x96666fff libstdc++.6.dylib (104.1) <D0EB2C99-5939-3ABA-9C18-D9AD75CE23A1> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib 0x96667000 - 0x96757ff3 com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.10.1 - 396) <25716B90-E152-3666-92BB-FE543AEB6FA9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages 0x96759000 - 0x96759fff com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62) <08A581EC-2E8B-30CF-B555-64171C8FE5EE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices 0x9675a000 - 0x96850ff7 libxml2.2.dylib (26) <2F37833C-4D55-3A09-9A0C-5904E8B6892A> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib 0x96851000 - 0x96853fff com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <BA8EEAD0-8E97-3219-949B-50AE67F8869E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport 0x9688c000 - 0x96890ffb libGIF.dylib (1237) <F831EEB0-3193-32A7-914D-F77C7D5027E3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib 0x96891000 - 0x968bfff7 libarchive.2.dylib (30) <8758D35F-ADF8-30F6-8EB2-9B852876EAC8> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib 0x968c0000 - 0x968d9fff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <92735F11-CF1C-3FA6-8682-9A30AC9E2651> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos 0x968da000 - 0x96903fff libsystem_info.dylib (459.20.1) <91DEA2CC-26A7-32CD-ABC5-0B2754874E38> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib 0x96904000 - 0x9690dff7 libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1) <B8503E99-214B-3AC3-A7CA-CC837ABD7B25> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib 0x97292000 - 0x972c1ff7 com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 229) <BC958000-7A7D-3C3A-B0FF-95734A35EB0A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices 0x972c2000 - 0x9731dffb libTIFF.dylib (1237) <CEE13162-B2D3-3AA6-82A7-AA1A02E424DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib 0x9731e000 - 0x97345fff libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4) <B26A176C-39F7-3362-B128-27B1211068B9> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib 0x97346000 - 0x974b2ff3 com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 889.210) <C49EA877-535F-3E27-80B2-87AACA207F33> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation 0x974b3000 - 0x976c1ff7 com.apple.CFNetwork (720.3.13 - 720.3.13) <2593580E-5547-37C7-A99A-9D1B086C8B69> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork 0x976c5000 - 0x976c9fff libCoreVMClient.dylib (79.1) <3DB52AB1-D41E-3AC9-A355-1B6DCEDB4DFD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x976ca000 - 0x9770afff libauto.dylib (186) <1609D0F9-6E3A-3C67-87EF-BB0BD93EDAC9> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib 0x9770b000 - 0x979aaffb com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (6.03.1 - 779) <6F9D2F45-DBC7-3CB1-A412-59EBA38D0BC7> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera 0x979ab000 - 0x979d1ffb libPng.dylib (1237) <7EA0DEBE-4000-39D4-89E5-17F655BA317E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib 0x979d2000 - 0x979d8ff7 com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 61) <81E9530E-882C-313C-A4D5-2F43EB569E4F> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility 0x979d9000 - 0x979f2fff libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1) <58CD8BC7-55D1-3862-8E5D-728EE2EBE447> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x979f3000 - 0x979f9ff3 libsystem_platform.dylib (63) <509993B7-3F26-3360-B899-0BBB15152516> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib 0x979fa000 - 0x97a66ff3 com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 - 396.1.1) <A1ADB604-689E-3B00-BCB2-1B6662644BBD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore 0x97a67000 - 0x97ab8fff libcups.2.dylib (408.2) <425E4328-ECA1-31EE-B2C4-0D67FB8848BE> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib 0x97ab9000 - 0x97abbfff libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9) <20E66A47-8D67-344A-A393-73926F0E5FB2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib 0x97abc000 - 0x97ac9ff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.3.3 - 5.3.3) <3771942E-13BB-30C0-9992-11EE637871DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis 0x97aca000 - 0x97acbfff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <28BBD931-EF7C-3753-B50E-6568F4075086> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent 0x97acc000 - 0x97c3dffb libBLAS.dylib (1128) <ACEF468C-5DB1-38F3-BCB2-6F3D7F2B2040> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib 0x97c3e000 - 0x97c4ffff libbsm.0.dylib (34) <C9F0C608-2794-3F6B-8078-583FC0046039> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib 0x97c50000 - 0x97d3afff libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.20.2) <3BE03EE0-9DAE-395D-8292-0371FB21EE3F> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0x97d3b000 - 0x97dd0fff libsystem_c.dylib (1044.10.1) <9804163C-4DEC-3B94-9854-00248E44554F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib 0x97dd1000 - 0x986deffb libclh.dylib (4.0.3 - 4.0.3) <757D7708-7520-31EB-8950-3373FB596E62> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib 0x986df000 - 0x9872dff7 libcurl.4.dylib (83.1.2) <50E14C55-B150-39E1-BA2C-B0658D38E580> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib 0x9872e000 - 0x98761fff com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.5 - 5750.4.1) <103A5EA0-9B75-3B23-BE72-C4DD52744A6A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD 0x98762000 - 0x987fffff com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 213) <F47949BC-ABEE-329B-B568-71C6FEF761F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink 0x98800000 - 0x988f7ff7 libFontParser.dylib (134.2) <1CE9DA9E-FBF3-32E4-838D-455EA531F26E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib 0x988f8000 - 0x9891eff3 libc++abi.dylib (125) <E9AF8CA1-D54D-37E3-8363-A3E8C0840F71> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib 0x9891f000 - 0x9892cff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <60A9481B-2191-35A2-AB7E-E48A2B49BF09> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory 0x9892d000 - 0x98967fff com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757.2) <C8A90BB1-86B8-3695-B098-DDEF9A44CDC9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit 0x98968000 - 0x9896bfff libdyld.dylib (353.2.1) <30CE0D0E-7E82-3CD5-92E7-9C1D6AD3327C> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib 0x9896c000 - 0x9896eff7 libquarantine.dylib (76.20.1) <8694AC5A-7359-3CC6-8E93-CABFCC919D4B> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib 0x9896f000 - 0x98999fff libxslt.1.dylib (13) <0F55B64A-6C55-304E-ACE0-B531027AA066> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib 0x98b10000 - 0x98b87fff com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 375.2) <A5CA2D71-673F-3FD8-B515-DAB1B3CC52C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS 0x98b88000 - 0x98c35fff libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib (106) <19669D99-DC79-3715-BC3A-850016DDDD7F> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib 0x9910d000 - 0x99113ff7 libsystem_networkextension.dylib (167.1.10) <FC20E3AD-A53D-3346-AC71-829E82832AE8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib 0x99114000 - 0x991a1ff3 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0 - 1) <AADDDFC1-B4F3-311A-94EF-4D8EAFC2E2C7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis 0x991a2000 - 0x991dcfff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <E3E6B657-AA4C-3D9D-8EB2-ACAC1B62DDDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP 0x991dd000 - 0x991ffff3 libssl.0.9.7.dylib (106) <E0174C8B-F4E3-3B8C-9F88-1D7B088DC155> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.7.dylib 0x99200000 - 0x99201fff libremovefile.dylib (35) <49DCAF7B-4466-3775-9E58-EA5D7CBA8AE0> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib 0x99202000 - 0x99236ffb com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <F527DB82-0D3F-359E-979B-951DFF46D45C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon 0x99237000 - 0x99328ffb libiconv.2.dylib (42) <4AF77F10-0BEC-3BE0-99DF-C5170EDB316B> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib 0x99329000 - 0x994d9ff7 libGLProgrammability.dylib (11.1.2) <66618525-9A42-3C2F-9D4D-85E3FE883B88> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib 0x994da000 - 0x9954dffb com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0 - 500.35.2) <8D5F7007-D938-3A4D-841A-647D272D2DB6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN 0x9954e000 - 0x99562fff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <4B84B5D5-A5F3-3B35-93CE-568A73486B92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture 0x99563000 - 0x99563fff liblaunch.dylib (559.20.9) <A0885899-CDE9-3688-8C3C-B583E24090E0> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib 0x9956e000 - 0x995d7ff7 libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2) <F188C1A7-E88F-3EC5-A6AA-22C02E3F0C93> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib 0x995d8000 - 0x995dcff3 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <EE0D6865-A6E0-3BF0-93F1-837C09AA7978> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC 0x995dd000 - 0x99a10ff3 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 - 3.1.6) <EF92C25B-3E33-379F-A862-75C2FCA8B386> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore 0x99a11000 - 0x99a16fff com.apple.print.framework.Print (10.0 - 265) <7C3984BB-8337-3B90-A414-17C181A45744> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print 0x99a17000 - 0x99a17fff libunc.dylib (29) <CE960997-9D4A-3848-BAC7-B2255E6765FD> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib 0x99a18000 - 0x99a1ffff com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <9A59D63D-446A-33A4-BB21-56E42417DA93> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService 0x99a20000 - 0x99ba8ff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12) <CA1E6D99-F534-3D3B-9AA5-038E171AD0A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox 0x99ba9000 - 0x99bb7ff7 com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (2.1.2 - 2.1.2) <CDD0CAA1-DF2E-3FE1-AEE4-4C0823E6FD5C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore 0x99bb8000 - 0x99bebfe3 libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1) <951F633F-57B7-398B-912F-F6ED4DB1C597> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib 0x99bec000 - 0x99c60fff com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <0082F991-F391-31A6-915C-1FCB0AD004AC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal 0x99c61000 - 0x99c62fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (65) <5D98F022-E863-31D4-8ADE-D53B2AE0D331> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib 0x99c63000 - 0x99c69ff7 libsystem_trace.dylib (72.20.1) <5F23BE77-1C60-3859-B528-C6B3C184C95C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib 0x9a619000 - 0x9a620ff3 libunwind.dylib (35.3) <29D9343F-9A0A-3535-B0AE-E7CC761D95EE> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib 0x9a621000 - 0x9a62dff7 libkxld.dylib (2782.20.48) <A318FD58-B9BA-3548-A8C9-116DB33719A5> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib 0x9a62e000 - 0x9a651fff libJPEG.dylib (1237) <6838FF44-9DF6-349E-AFB4-182F80C2DA79> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib 0x9a652000 - 0x9a68cff7 com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115) <D01FFA10-1734-31C5-B5A1-9CB61463FC15> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols 0x9a68d000 - 0x9a78eff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (644.56 - 644.56) <CFF2C4B8-8111-3B9B-A6F7-E2AB33163238> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 0x9a78f000 - 0x9a805ff7 com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <3693A221-B615-37D4-9FB1-F5F6CC7EE1A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit 0x9a806000 - 0x9a840fff com.apple.AirPlaySupport (2.0 - 215.18) <62CFE5FC-293F-36C8-9371-243892E55D73> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AirPlaySupport.framework/Versions/A/AirPlaySupport 0x9a841000 - 0x9a8dbfff com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <E3442A3A-181A-3C39-86D5-89292AF8115F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync 0x9a8dc000 - 0x9a8f7ff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <44C81E98-710E-30EB-829D-7374B9339345> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory 0x9a8f8000 - 0x9a90fff3 libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128) <B20FAAAA-1C76-3B20-B100-5FC90F7FE023> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib 0x9a910000 - 0x9a918ff7 com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0 - 1) <E6C21417-C63A-3CD7-9329-205057417AC1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice 0x9a919000 - 0x9a91dfff libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.10.1) <6F113AF8-F5AD-330B-B029-F7AF28A93F28> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib 0x9a91e000 - 0x9a921ffb libutil.dylib (38) <B5A16C6B-A79E-3504-BDA6-64A063F6612D> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib 0x9a922000 - 0x9a93ffff libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <781A92EF-410E-39B2-953D-FEE12748D834> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib 0x9a940000 - 0x9a973fff com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (221.7.2 - 221.7.2) <709E9F1B-D266-399B-9A4B-3785BBF64E01> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal 0x9a974000 - 0x9a978ffb libcache.dylib (69) <55501A00-AF64-3554-8F46-8D5AFEDEC332> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib 0x9a979000 - 0x9a993ff7 liblzma.5.dylib (7) <D0BC984D-5B33-328C-8F1E-7E9C41813433> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib 0x9a994000 - 0x9aa1bfff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (640.4 - 640.4) <6ABC3CCE-5A4E-3CB2-AA12-3FFAB27D835A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices 0x9aa1c000 - 0x9aa1dfff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <3EE83437-AA9C-356B-810B-589346B73797> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib 0x9aa1e000 - 0x9ab22ff7 libJP2.dylib (1237) <3A85AB3C-AFC7-3761-A198-D6C7317E476A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib 0x9ab23000 - 0x9ad19fff libicucore.A.dylib (531.48) <A1002DA8-DAA9-30E8-95AE-1BF575AC5AB5> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib 0x9ad1a000 - 0x9ad35ff3 com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 162.1) <CC32543F-0BEA-3022-AF35-5149C50DE902> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting 0x9ad36000 - 0x9b171feb com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0) <56F6B317-9D70-3DC5-9868-BB6D7CB6E55D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage 0x9b172000 - 0x9b182fff libGL.dylib (11.1.2) <44DD250B-CB98-3FD1-BF5B-6AD85A68BF9A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib 0x9b183000 - 0x9b186fff com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <D23A7F03-979D-3A78-B1F6-645D2EFEEF66> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement 0x9b187000 - 0x9b189fff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 - 238.20.2) <E70AD7E3-F4A1-3315-ABD9-9FF5078E9EDD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper 0x9b4a1000 - 0x9b4aafff libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.2) <C67D9D93-6172-3AD6-BBB2-A18C9EC94570> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib 0x9b4ab000 - 0x9b4b7ff3 libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (11.1.2) <4D408B6F-74BB-3367-A4B8-086BA2D1C3F0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib 0x9b4b8000 - 0x9b86cff7 com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1153.18) <267B1002-C755-37B4-95CD-92358CF994B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x9b86d000 - 0x9b8adfff com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 56045) <BE1C4846-DA11-365D-9B46-3FF130401839> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication 0x9b8ae000 - 0x9bc31ff7 com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1562.235) <52EE731A-400A-3670-8904-03636C41B4CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox 0x9bc32000 - 0x9bc3dff7 com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 - 238.20.2) <E81603D8-FA25-3667-999C-E5A9DF790CB4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox 0x9bc3e000 - 0x9bc46fff com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1210.20.1 - 1210.20.1) <FDCAA783-356F-3CA4-B960-16555CD7E34A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents 0x9bc47000 - 0x9bc4aff7 com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <FDF183E4-3B95-3CBD-A390-2536C8E7E258> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help 0x9bc4b000 - 0x9be3a2ef libobjc.A.dylib (647) <7648C174-3098-3B26-AD20-490DBFFD5D4C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib 0x9be3b000 - 0x9bf27fe7 libvMisc.dylib (516) <C784D56E-112E-359F-848B-3419E0572EB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib 0x9bf28000 - 0x9bf28fff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.12 - 1.12) <CFB6243A-1613-3468-88CE-1DDBEC1E6984> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit 0x9bf29000 - 0x9bf32fff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <D906604A-1D8C-31BF-8F22-EA219FFC858F> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration 0x9bf33000 - 0x9bf35ffb libRadiance.dylib (1237) <A9D5C5E7-8D9E-308A-BA4F-20491E3F15C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib 0x9bf36000 - 0x9bf38fff com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <B87325C7-1F87-3D3C-874C-9DF59C8EBE1E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI 0x9c060000 - 0x9c06eff3 com.apple.opengl (11.1.2 - 11.1.2) <F252DF22-C5E2-3A47-ACB6-2B02D6164A47> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL 0x9c06f000 - 0x9c06ffff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 - vecLib 3.10) <F968D12F-F59D-3148-951D-76735C3C1B57> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib 0x9c070000 - 0x9c186ff3 com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.3 - 1.9.3) <544FDA55-063A-3787-A55A-A54290E4BE6E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv 0x9c187000 - 0x9c190fff com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <41C48FA8-C249-3800-A551-7F4AFA3E723F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP 0x9c191000 - 0x9c237fff com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 917.35) <3A9CD210-E9CC-3C1C-A72F-278F0694C1B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata 0x9c238000 - 0x9c24bfff libcmph.dylib (1) <2449B048-208E-36FB-9DFA-47E0F3BCF132> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib 0x9c276000 - 0x9c286ff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <DBECFAD5-DB53-390C-AE92-09549733C861> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis 0x9c287000 - 0x9c2f2ff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0 - 300.4) <632A811D-4706-3ED7-85E3-DD2CDB47CF8F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi 0x9c2f3000 - 0x9c369fff com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55126) <2DB5BDF8-FB04-317B-9A7F-9AC8733947BF> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation 0x9c36a000 - 0x9c396ffb libsandbox.1.dylib (358.20.5) <5AFB311B-D796-3851-BC5B-72EF603DB2B6> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib 0x9c397000 - 0x9c3e8fff com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2) <0751975F-97E4-3271-BA93-2FC7A5FDB940> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL 0x9c3e9000 - 0x9c3f1fff libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.10.1) <4A229519-29A1-3ABF-8CEF-43BCE4ACDA06> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9c3f6000 - 0x9c40dffb com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 - 238.20.2) <0A9A3DD3-2D64-3548-8374-96FCE828D151> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer 0x9c40e000 - 0x9c44effb libGLImage.dylib (11.1.2) <9BAF083D-12EF-3CD9-A875-191B1A3CC687> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib 0x9c44f000 - 0x9c46effb libresolv.9.dylib (57) <C2C3810A-A45E-3375-B41D-6E1BECE1BA3C> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib External Modification Summary: Calls made by other processes targeting this process: task_for_pid: 1 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by all processes on this machine: task_for_pid: 2520 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 VM Region Summary: ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=233.7M resident=77.9M(33%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=155.8M(67%) Writable regions: Total=396.6M written=15.1M(4%) resident=170.6M(43%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=226.0M(57%) REGION TYPE VIRTUAL =========== ======= CG backing stores 7188K CG image 40K CG raster data 14.5M CG shared images 336K CoreAnimation 28K CoreUI image data 80K Foundation 4K IOKit 98.6M Kernel Alloc Once 4K MALLOC 247.0M MALLOC (admin) 48K Memory Tag 242 12K OpenCL 16K OpenGL GLSL 128K Stack 74.3M VM_ALLOCATE 27.6M VM_ALLOCATE (reserved) 4K reserved VM address space (unallocated) __DATA 15.6M __GLSLBUILTINS 2588K __IMAGE 528K __LINKEDIT 51.8M __OBJC 2504K __TEXT 181.9M __UNICODE 552K mapped file 130.6M shared memory 68K =========== ======= TOTAL 855.7M TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 855.7M I've tried deleting plist and shared folder library, preferences and whataver I could find from searching for the the problem. Game is totally unplayble, please do help. ThanksNinjax1 May 14, 2015
May 14, 2015 Game crashes during matchmaking Tittle. Game is constnatly crashing when I try to find an opponent. Wasn't having any issues yesterday but now today I can't seem to go 2 matches without it crashing... Played a lot of blizzard products for mac and they always suck major.. Whoever you have doing mac versions of this game isn't doing there job correctly.FarmVille0 May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015 5/13 - North America Games Issue We are currently working on an issue for all games in North America where players are unable to log into games. Currently the estimate is about 1 hour, and we will be providing updates as more news becomes available. Apologies for the frustration, and we hope to have things running smoothly again as quickly as possible!Glaxigrav1 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Cannot connect in battle.net menu I try to press the go online button and it says I cannot connect, and to check for maintenance. This is the third time this has happened to me. The first time I think it was resolved by signing in and out. The second time I went into the permissions and made sure they were all still on. Now I'm at a loss, the game master told me to come here for help. I should also note that I can't start the game on mobile either.NippleSlicer3 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Molten Core stuck at payment screen I opened BRM in "solo adventures" and clicked on the unlock wing option for wing 2. A window popped up asking me how I wanted to pay, and I clicked the gold option (I had 865 gold so I was good). The window darkened as if the game was processing the transaction, and my game has been stuck there for the last 15 minutes. It still says I have 865 gold, and I can open up the menu with escape, but there is no option to cancel the transaction or go back. I could quit the game through the escape menu but I'm afraid that if I do I'll lose 700 gold and the wing will still be locked. Can I please get some help unlocking the wing? EDIT: If it's of any help, I'm using a 2013 macbook pro with OSx 10.9.5Soenerob3 May 13, 2015