Mac Technical Support

Oct 29, 2015 Speaker Sounds softens Whenever i open the battlenet client, the sounds seem to soften(music, Video in the background, etc) wonder if this is happening to anyone else.ImAwesome2 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 Sound defaults to my computer speakers I have an IMac and just recently whenever I launch Bnet client it makes my sound go through my iMac speakers instead of my dedicated computer speakers. I fixed it by just exiting the Bnet client after my game launches, but the problem is annoying regardless. Just wanted to let Blizz know.LZsteelers1 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 New battle.net update 10/28 dims my audio As long as the battle.net app is open, my computer audio is dimmed, at about 75% peak level, even at 100%. As soon as I quit the app, it reverts to normal. Very weird that the app is taking over my audio settings, tho I guess with the beta on battle.net "Voice", it makes some sense.Chizuk2 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 Higher than 1920x1080 resolution not availabl I'm running HS on an early 2013 retina macbook pro, connected to a Samsung 4k monitor, and the highest resolution setting available to me is 1920x1080. I've had others verify that higher resolutions are available to them, so I'm looking for a way that I could take advantage of the higher resolution screens that I have.Miike3 Oct 27, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 BUG - Argent Horserider would not attack Hi there, Just lost a game due to a bug. I had my opponent at 2 health, and played Argent Horserider to kill him and win the game. The card went on the board and turned green as if I could attack. However I could not select the card and send him in to attack. 2 plays later I lost to King Krush... I'm on a Mac running El Capitan I have screen shots if you need them. Please take a lookDannyG3 Nov 1, 2015
Oct 28, 2015 So, no compensation? Blizzard, No compensation for the Mac users who were unable to edit decks for 3-4 weeks because of the recent bug? While PC users were raking in the gold, and completing Adventures fine, because they could easily edit their decks. I think 1000g to each Mac user would be appropriate compensation for the gold we lost out on during that time. Thanks.Lankybrit4 Oct 28, 2015
Oct 25, 2015 Can't get german audio. Help! Hello fellow hearthstoners! I have a question regarding the new audio options. My friend have successfully changed the language and audio on his pad. (android version not Ipad) But when i tried it on my Mac i get german text but no speech. Is this option not viable for Mac-users or am i missing something? Thanks alot Sincerely // Ain't nothing more then a Disco danceDiscoHubba1 Oct 25, 2015
Oct 24, 2015 Stuck on "Starting Game" Screen This is really frustrating... I'll play a game, then after EVERY game I play, when I go to play another, it will be stuck on the "Starting Game" screen (Where it says random things like "staring at inn keeper" while it's loading). It just keeps loading a new phrase until it finally says, "There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again." I've tried clearing the cache by deleting the blizzard file in C:\ProgramData\ I've tried scan and repair on the launcher. I've tried restarting my computer... Nothing works. I can play one game and then it does this. Any ideas?DonnyCage9 Oct 24, 2015
Oct 24, 2015 Higher than 1920x1080 resolution not available I'm running HS on an early 2013 retina macbook pro, connected to a Samsung 4k monitor, and the highest resolution setting available to me is 1920x1080. I've had others verify that higher resolutions are available to them, so I'm looking for a way that I could take advantage of the higher resolution screens that I have.Miike2 Oct 24, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Halt and Crash Loading Arena Deck This seems an awful lot like the deck editor halt and crash still. ---- Initialize engine version: 5.1.3p2 (bebcb01d8ab6) GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1 OpenGL: Version: OpenGL 2.1 [2.1 NVIDIA-10.6.42 310.42.05f01] Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M OpenGL Engine Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation VRAM: 2048 MB Extensions: GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_blend GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_window_pos GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_debug_label GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil GL_APPLE_client_storage GL_APPLE_element_array GL_APPLE_fence GL_APPLE_float_pixels GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range GL_APPLE_flush_render GL_APPLE_object_purgeable GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer GL_APPLE_rgb_422 GL_APPLE_row_bytes GL_APPLE_specular_vector GL_APPLE_texture_range GL_APPLE_transform_hint GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range GL_APPLE_vertex_point_size GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422 GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL: Detected 2048 MB VRAM Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/IFacebook.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/IFacebook.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/PlayMaker.dll (this message is harmless) Loading /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/PlayMaker.dll into Unity Child Domain Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless) - Completed reload, in 0.075 seconds Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless) Platform assembly: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless) Error loading config file client.config (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) Error loading config file client.config (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) 2015-10-22 04:47:49.786: Warning: Failed to read DeviceEmulation from client.config (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) System Info: (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Device Name: Robert’s MacBook Pro (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Device Model: MacBookPro11,3 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - OS: Mac OS X 10.11.0 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4850HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - CPU Cores: 8 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - System Memory: 16384 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Screen Resolution: 1440x900 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Screen DPI: 110.5 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - GPU ID: 4073 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - GPU Name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M OpenGL Engine (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - GPU Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - GPU Memory: 2048 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - GPU Shader Level: 30 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - GPU NPOT Support: Full (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics API: OpenGL 2.1 [2.1 NVIDIA-10.6.42 310.42.05f01] (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supported Render Target Count: 8 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports 3D Textures: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Compute Shaders: False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Image Effects: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Render Textures: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Render To Cubemap: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Shadows: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Sparse Textures: False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Supports Stencil: 1 (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics RenderTextureFormat.ARGBHalf: True (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) SystemInfo - Graphics Metal Support: False (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) 2015-10-22 04:47:50.268 Hearthstone[4339:1341158] not in fullscreen state 2015-10-22 04:47:50.291 Hearthstone[4339:1341158] not in fullscreen state Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 3454 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4183. Total: 17.340733 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.354237 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.269250 ms MarkObjects: 15.719267 ms DeleteObjects: 0.997375 ms) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 52 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 5193. Total: 17.922737 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.329011 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.193685 ms MarkObjects: 17.351273 ms DeleteObjects: 0.048087 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 44 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 18681. Total: 25.686277 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.199391 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.545236 ms MarkObjects: 23.870850 ms DeleteObjects: 0.070091 ms) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 21 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 24320. Total: 26.180132 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.888322 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.728831 ms MarkObjects: 24.506369 ms DeleteObjects: 0.056002 ms) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 140 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 21504. Total: 26.032267 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.092635 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.551479 ms MarkObjects: 24.267883 ms DeleteObjects: 0.119851 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 79 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 22564. Total: 25.279438 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.023672 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.466802 ms MarkObjects: 23.692747 ms DeleteObjects: 0.095746 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 136 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 24476. Total: 32.176270 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.611638 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.809921 ms MarkObjects: 29.640043 ms DeleteObjects: 0.113741 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 245 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 25491. Total: 32.333012 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.690780 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.849544 ms MarkObjects: 29.601604 ms DeleteObjects: 0.190403 ms) CollectionDeckTray.AddCard(): Cannot add card GVG_069 (flair [CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD]) without removing one first. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) CollectionDeckTray.AddCard(): Cannot add card GVG_069 (flair [CardFlair: Premium=STANDARD]) without removing one first. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 6068 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 8063. Total: 29.074249 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.814405 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.701799 ms MarkObjects: 25.288973 ms DeleteObjects: 2.268374 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 1158 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 15929. Total: 29.562191 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.019451 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.592761 ms MarkObjects: 27.330294 ms DeleteObjects: 0.619284 ms) AnimationPlaythroughAction GameObject is null! (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) AnimationPlaythroughAction GameObject is null! (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 10209 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 9453. Total: 31.367678 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.128408 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.277472 ms MarkObjects: 24.394762 ms DeleteObjects: 4.566526 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 37 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 24472. Total: 33.466602 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.241173 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.007746 ms MarkObjects: 30.150276 ms DeleteObjects: 0.066771 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 475 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 25338. Total: 36.559555 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.718111 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.999116 ms MarkObjects: 33.571148 ms DeleteObjects: 0.270574 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 5269 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 9200. Total: 27.951767 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.789945 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.680531 ms MarkObjects: 24.526548 ms DeleteObjects: 1.954224 ms) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 220 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 17573. Total: 33.672264 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.129664 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.649204 ms MarkObjects: 31.686716 ms DeleteObjects: 0.205949 ms) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 9843 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10443. Total: 30.434788 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.951699 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.860331 ms MarkObjects: 23.754913 ms DeleteObjects: 4.867405 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 37 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 25610. Total: 35.867550 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.683659 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.012068 ms MarkObjects: 33.106098 ms DeleteObjects: 0.065048 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 695 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 25698. Total: 37.779625 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.705885 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.927440 ms MarkObjects: 34.773705 ms DeleteObjects: 0.371918 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 5291 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 9608. Total: 29.139530 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.870702 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.744691 ms MarkObjects: 25.508093 ms DeleteObjects: 2.015365 ms) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 241 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 17374. Total: 32.953049 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.122791 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.646818 ms MarkObjects: 30.969486 ms DeleteObjects: 0.213342 ms) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 11056 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10982. Total: 35.806862 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.294109 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.464242 ms MarkObjects: 27.711906 ms DeleteObjects: 5.336097 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 37 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 25370. Total: 37.669243 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.673409 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.953297 ms MarkObjects: 34.976677 ms DeleteObjects: 0.065223 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 649 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 25930. Total: 35.459717 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.438253 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.746508 ms MarkObjects: 32.885696 ms DeleteObjects: 0.388470 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 260 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 29681. Total: 37.939053 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.989139 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.060821 ms MarkObjects: 34.708824 ms DeleteObjects: 0.179353 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 208 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30510. Total: 40.418331 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.033867 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.845947 ms MarkObjects: 37.282318 ms DeleteObjects: 0.255420 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 215 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30651. Total: 38.685688 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.052296 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.040657 ms MarkObjects: 35.420143 ms DeleteObjects: 0.171928 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 5724 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10143. Total: 34.675461 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.945894 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.753160 ms MarkObjects: 29.599993 ms DeleteObjects: 2.375802 ms) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 329 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 18399. Total: 34.815689 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.185641 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.694041 ms MarkObjects: 32.679340 ms DeleteObjects: 0.256060 ms) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 11362 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11581. Total: 36.606319 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.369580 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.490870 ms MarkObjects: 28.588654 ms DeleteObjects: 5.156689 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 245 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 26316. Total: 35.838192 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.820849 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.127011 ms MarkObjects: 32.706287 ms DeleteObjects: 0.183362 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 712 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 26028. Total: 38.039288 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.765105 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.953219 ms MarkObjects: 34.936172 ms DeleteObjects: 0.384016 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 5271 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 9948. Total: 29.936871 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.841159 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.998556 ms MarkObjects: 26.305676 ms DeleteObjects: 1.790919 ms) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 221 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 17922. Total: 31.217043 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.937263 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.523037 ms MarkObjects: 29.530352 ms DeleteObjects: 0.225732 ms) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 9741 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11025. Total: 30.138102 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.719792 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.760817 ms MarkObjects: 24.386972 ms DeleteObjects: 4.270098 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 171 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 25272. Total: 36.987282 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.668495 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.916300 ms MarkObjects: 34.234848 ms DeleteObjects: 0.166977 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 480 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 26070. Total: 36.756962 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.724126 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.039840 ms MarkObjects: 33.587048 ms DeleteObjects: 0.405261 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 258 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 29255. Total: 40.288826 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.942540 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.980141 ms MarkObjects: 37.136105 ms DeleteObjects: 0.229339 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 118 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 29403. Total: 38.986988 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.436015 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.699143 ms MarkObjects: 36.728168 ms DeleteObjects: 0.123149 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 150 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30087. Total: 39.995274 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.981842 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.969531 ms MarkObjects: 36.898026 ms DeleteObjects: 0.145148 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 116 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30587. Total: 39.004200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.025754 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.981752 ms MarkObjects: 35.871792 ms DeleteObjects: 0.124224 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 84 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30697. Total: 37.128777 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.047969 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.092425 ms MarkObjects: 33.886047 ms DeleteObjects: 0.101672 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 91 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30748. Total: 40.874935 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.021279 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.149543 ms MarkObjects: 37.595901 ms DeleteObjects: 0.107521 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 110 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30754. Total: 40.651890 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.030264 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.099231 ms MarkObjects: 37.391323 ms DeleteObjects: 0.130342 ms) Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 205 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30828. Total: 37.700161 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.164347 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.306825 ms MarkObjects: 34.072926 ms DeleteObjects: 0.155439 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 55 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30795. Total: 39.679123 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.073004 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.114464 ms MarkObjects: 36.389496 ms DeleteObjects: 0.101641 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 47 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30771. Total: 40.392994 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.100678 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.928863 ms MarkObjects: 37.279087 ms DeleteObjects: 0.083708 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 45 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30791. Total: 41.219154 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.114996 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.020764 ms MarkObjects: 37.994152 ms DeleteObjects: 0.088631 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 47 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30782. Total: 40.092018 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.073907 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.036803 ms MarkObjects: 36.891319 ms DeleteObjects: 0.089254 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 47 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30774. Total: 40.322239 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.107653 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.981179 ms MarkObjects: 37.151283 ms DeleteObjects: 0.081470 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 46 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30774. Total: 37.063099 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.873631 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.120984 ms MarkObjects: 33.984116 ms DeleteObjects: 0.083639 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 52 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 30790. Total: 40.223331 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.081553 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.009082 ms MarkObjects: 37.038425 ms DeleteObjects: 0.093304 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 5808 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10240. Total: 31.606205 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.134599 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.757231 ms MarkObjects: 27.468296 ms DeleteObjects: 2.245370 ms) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 296 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 18197. Total: 34.321854 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.177664 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.742027 ms MarkObjects: 32.158134 ms DeleteObjects: 0.243355 ms) AnimationPlaythroughAction GameObject is null! (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 9189 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11138. Total: 31.038237 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.756869 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.810189 ms MarkObjects: 25.319298 ms DeleteObjects: 4.151388 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 294 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 25266. Total: 37.502956 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.666867 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.933581 ms MarkObjects: 34.628895 ms DeleteObjects: 0.272948 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 490 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 26053. Total: 36.420818 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.746583 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.076372 ms MarkObjects: 33.326073 ms DeleteObjects: 0.271026 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 5287 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 9959. Total: 26.667704 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.722454 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.407687 ms MarkObjects: 23.497360 ms DeleteObjects: 2.039829 ms) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 221 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 18328. Total: 35.008671 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.191586 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.762027 ms MarkObjects: 32.826683 ms DeleteObjects: 0.227531 ms) MinionShake: failed to locate Actor component (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) MinionShake: failed to locate Actor component (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) GameState.IsBlockingServer() - blocked for 5s 16ms. {SpellControllers: [PowerSpellController [taskListId=561] Source: [name=Madder Bomber id=64 zone=PLAY zonePos=3 cardId=GVG_090 player=2] Targets: none]} (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 11307 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11544. Total: 33.196632 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.060316 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.028633 ms MarkObjects: 26.126417 ms DeleteObjects: 4.980842 ms) Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 164 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 26113. Total: 37.189632 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.730439 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.933520 ms MarkObjects: 34.383976 ms DeleteObjects: 0.140937 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 657 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 26037. Total: 35.465195 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.766970 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.871804 ms MarkObjects: 32.488258 ms DeleteObjects: 0.337498 ms) Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 5139 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10410. Total: 31.158670 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.962083 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.607491 ms MarkObjects: 27.874243 ms DeleteObjects: 1.714440 ms) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 191 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10679. Total: 28.853788 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.680959 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.437230 ms MarkObjects: 27.616360 ms DeleteObjects: 0.118550 ms) Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 1525 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10868. Total: 31.434313 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.759488 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.522060 ms MarkObjects: 29.511148 ms DeleteObjects: 0.640947 ms) Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 28) Unloading 28 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11629. Total: 30.917839 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.613787 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.377573 ms MarkObjects: 29.867300 ms DeleteObjects: 0.058680 ms) Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 11 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 19 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 27 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 35 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 43 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 51 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 59 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 67 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 75 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 83 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 91 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 99 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 107 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 115 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 123 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 131 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 139 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 147 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 155 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 163 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 171 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 179 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 187 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 195 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 203 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 211 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 219 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 227 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 235 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 243 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 251 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exception Obtained 256 stack frames. Receiving unhandled NULL exceptionBlamrob1 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 22, 2015 Screw it!! I lost my money Hi there I am from Hong Kong I downloaded this app for a few days and I think it's really good But it makes me really upset and angry . I want to complained that I paid $78 Hk dollars to buy 7 cards packs and I can't found my card pack. It's real money , I want to buy cars packed to upgrade my game but i didn't got any of the card packs. There is so error with the app hope there is help for mePeterisPete0 Oct 22, 2015
Oct 22, 2015 Can't change region for Hearthstone Hi there, I play hearthstone in both US and China, and one day when I tried to switch region in battle.net, I found I could not do it. Under region button there was only China. But I download it fro US battle.net! I restarted, uninstalled, installed for several times, it still did'nt work.Talisma0 Oct 22, 2015
Oct 22, 2015 Game Crash when opening decks in Collection Manager Hey everyone, We are currently aware of an issue where opening decks in the Collection Manager can cause some Mac clients to crash. Our development team is aware of this issue, and are working on a resolution. We'll provide an update in this thread as information becomes available.Glaxigrav368 Oct 22, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 HS freezes on changing heroportraits If I'm trying to set a hero for a specific deck, Hearthstone suddenly stops reacting and my laptop tries the pocket-oven-approach. It seems to only happen if the hero is animated. MacBook Pro (Mid 2010) Processor: 2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo RAM: 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Graphics Card: Nivida GeForce 320M 256 MB OS: OSX El Capitan Ver. 10.11Jeannifer0 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 Can't Play I downloaded the game,completed the tutorial and created my account but I can't play, when I go in the game it just keep moving me to the battle.net website I do not now what I need to do now to play the gameXuanRu5 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 Kernel Panics on macbook pro I have a 2012 macbook pro retina. Last Thursday my computer started getting kernel panics whenever I tried to play hearthstone. I thought that maybe Yosemite was the problem so I downgraded my os to Mavericks (it never had any problems on Mavericks), it is still causing Kernel Panics. My problem report is below. What should I do to get it working? I've read that 3rd party programs can cause the panics, but I don't believe I've installed anything recently. Anonymous UUID: C43F7B04-44A5-E8A4-8BB6-0D737C113530 Wed Apr 1 16:15:22 2015 panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff7f83f39fac): "GPU Panic: [<None>] 3 0 a0 d9 9 8 0 3 : NVRM[0/1:0:0]: Read Error 0x00000100: CFG 0xffffffff 0xffffffff 0xffffffff, BAR0 0x112c00000 0xffffff80f9788000 0x0e7150a2, D0, P3/4\n"@/SourceCache/AppleGraphicsControl/AppleGraphicsControl-3.4.12/src/AppleMuxControl/kext/GPUPanic.cpp:127 Backtrace (CPU 0), Frame : Return Address 0xffffff80f57d2d70 : 0xffffff8001c22f69 0xffffff80f57d2df0 : 0xffffff7f83f39fac 0xffffff80f57d2ec0 : 0xffffff7f828edcf8 0xffffff80f57d2f80 : 0xffffff7f829bae26 0xffffff80f57d2fc0 : 0xffffff7f829bae84 0xffffff80f57d3030 : 0xffffff7f82be6654 0xffffff80f57d30c0 : 0xffffff7f82bfe189 0xffffff80f57d3100 : 0xffffff7f82a35260 0xffffff80f57d3130 : 0xffffff7f82a351eb 0xffffff80f57d3160 : 0xffffff7f82b33238 0xffffff80f57d3190 : 0xffffff7f82b350fb 0xffffff80f57d3230 : 0xffffff7f82b35511 0xffffff80f57d32a0 : 0xffffff7f829030a6 0xffffff80f57d32f0 : 0xffffff7f82b392f2 0xffffff80f57d3460 : 0xffffff7f82b39be8 0xffffff80f57d34e0 : 0xffffff7f829f2e14 0xffffff80f57d36b0 : 0xffffff7f829f1d6a 0xffffff80f57d36f0 : 0xffffff7f82a02595 0xffffff80f57d3750 : 0xffffff7f829fc6c3 0xffffff80f57d3770 : 0xffffff7f829b7abe 0xffffff80f57d37b0 : 0xffffff7f829b6d56 0xffffff80f57d3810 : 0xffffff7f828f117e 0xffffff80f57d3830 : 0xffffff7f828f1b70 0xffffff80f57d3a60 : 0xffffff7f828f1e88 0xffffff80f57d3b00 : 0xffffff7f8289e6c6 0xffffff80f57d3b70 : 0xffffff7f8289de8f 0xffffff80f57d3bd0 : 0xffffff7f8289f747 0xffffff80f57d3c10 : 0xffffff7f8285b550 0xffffff80f57d3ca0 : 0xffffff7f82853855 0xffffff80f57d3ce0 : 0xffffff7f828a02bb 0xffffff80f57d3d30 : 0xffffff80020950e3 0xffffff80f57d3d90 : 0xffffff80020ca6d5 0xffffff80f57d3e00 : 0xffffff8001cb5b0b 0xffffff80f57d3e50 : 0xffffff8001c26bb1 0xffffff80f57d3e80 : 0xffffff8001c139b5 0xffffff80f57d3ef0 : 0xffffff8001c1e003 0xffffff80f57d3f70 : 0xffffff8001cc921d 0xffffff80f57d3fb0 : 0xffffff8001cf3e26 Kernel Extensions in backtrace: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(2.3.6)[38E388A5-92D6-3388-B799-F2498E582287]@0xffffff7f8284a000->0xffffff7f82881fff dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.8)[447B4896-16FF-3616-95A2-1C516B2A1498]@0xffffff7f821e8000 com.apple.driver.AppleMuxControl(3.4.12)[A4934A66-0E30-36E9-984A-650481102449]@0xffffff7f83f2c000->0xffffff7f83f3efff dependency: com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsControl(3.4.12)[661E3C87-5B97-3272-88FF-B9BA9B6E24ED]@0xffffff7f83f24000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily(1.4)[045D5D6F-AD1E-36DB-A249-A346E2B48E54]@0xffffff7f83051000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.8)[447B4896-16FF-3616-95A2-1C516B2A1498]@0xffffff7f821e8000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(2.3.6)[38E388A5-92D6-3388-B799-F2498E582287]@0xffffff7f8284a000 dependency: com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert(1.0.4)[E04639C5-D734-3AB3-A682-FE66694C6653]@0xffffff7f83f27000 com.apple.nvidia.driver.NVDAResman(8.1.8)[3A2A3C2D-E129-3190-A682-E831B38F0FBF]@0xffffff7f8289d000->0xffffff7f82b07fff dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.8)[447B4896-16FF-3616-95A2-1C516B2A1498]@0xffffff7f821e8000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport(2.3.6)[86BA68C6-18DD-30A1-ABF6-54597AD6C277]@0xffffff7f8288d000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(2.3.6)[38E388A5-92D6-3388-B799-F2498E582287]@0xffffff7f8284a000 com.apple.nvidia.driver.NVDAGK100Hal(8.1.8)[3CF8C2FA-83E6-39E3-A5B7-C7CC839B8C75]@0xffffff7f82b12000->0xffffff7f82cc1fff dependency: com.apple.nvidia.driver.NVDAResman(8.1.8)[3A2A3C2D-E129-3190-A682-E831B38F0FBF]@0xffffff7f8289d000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.8)[447B4896-16FF-3616-95A2-1C516B2A1498]@0xffffff7f821e8000 BSD process name corresponding to current thread: WindowServer Mac OS version: 13A603 Kernel version: Darwin Kernel Version 13.0.0: Thu Sep 19 22:22:27 PDT 2013; root:xnu-2422.1.72~6/RELEASE_X86_64 Kernel UUID: 1D9369E3-D0A5-31B6-8D16-BFFBBB390393 Kernel slide: 0x0000000001a00000 Kernel text base: 0xffffff8001c00000 System model name: MacBookPro10,1 (Mac-C3EC7CD22292981F) System uptime in nanoseconds: 5026139248 last loaded kext at 4142106750: com.apple.filesystems.autofs 3.0 (addr 0xffffff7f83725000, size 45056) loaded kexts: com.razerzone.razerapo 1.01.12 org.virtualbox.kext.VBoxUSB 4.2.10 org.virtualbox.kext.VBoxDrv 4.2.10 com.razer.common.razerhid 10.98 com.apple.filesystems.autofs 3.0 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothSerialManager 4.2.0f6 com.apple.driver.AGPM 100.14.11 com.apple.driver.ApplePlatformEnabler 2.0.9d1 com.apple.driver.X86PlatformShim 1.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyHIDDriver 124 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver 2.5.2fc2 com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC 1.60 com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserClient 3.5.13 com.apple.driver.AppleHDA 2.5.2fc2 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothUSBDFU 4.2.0f6 com.apple.GeForce 8.1.8 com.apple.iokit.BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport 4.2.0f6 com.apple.iokit.IOUserEthernet 1.0.0d1 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000Graphics 8.1.8 com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyDriver 2.5.2fc2 com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X 7.0.0 com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin 1.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltIP 1.0.10 com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight 170.3.5 com.apple.nvidia.NVDAStartup 8.1.8 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferCapri 8.1.8 com.apple.driver.AppleSMCLMU 2.0.4d1 com.apple.driver.AppleHWAccess 1 com.apple.driver.AppleMuxControl 3.4.12 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC 1.7.0 com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl 1.1.12 com.apple.driver.AppleSMCPDRC 1.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCButtons 240.2 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCKeyEventDriver 240.2 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCKeyboard 240.2 com.apple.driver.AppleFileSystemDriver 3.0.1 com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless 1.0.0d1 com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib 1.0.0d1 com.apple.BootCache 35 com.apple.driver.XsanFilter 404 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage 2.4.0 com.apple.driver.AppleSDXC 1.4.0 com.apple.iokit.AppleBCM5701Ethernet 3.6.9b9 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBHub 650.4.4 com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4331 700.20.22 com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort 2.9.5 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBEHCI 650.4.1 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBXHCI 650.4.3 com.apple.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager 161.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons 2.0 com.apple.driver.AppleRTC 2.0 com.apple.driver.AppleHPET 1.8 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS 2.0 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC 2.0 com.apple.driver.AppleAPIC 1.7 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient 216.0.0 com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall 153 com.apple.security.quarantine 3 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement 216.0.0 com.apple.kext.triggers 1.0 com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily 10.0.7 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily 3.6.0 com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib 2.5.2fc2 com.apple.vecLib.kext 1.0.0 com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily 98.7.1 com.apple.nvidia.driver.NVDAGK100Hal 8.1.8 com.apple.nvidia.driver.NVDAResman 8.1.8 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport 4.2.0f6 com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily 1.9.4fc11 com.apple.kext.OSvKernDSPLib 1.14 com.apple.iokit.IOSurface 91 com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginLegacy 1.0.0 com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2 98.7.1 com.apple.AppleGraphicsDeviceControl 3.4.12 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController 2.5.2fc2 com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily 2.5.2fc2 com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert 1.0.4 com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport 2.3.6 com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsControl 3.4.12 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusPCI 1.0.12d1 com.apple.driver.X86PlatformPlugin 1.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleSMC 3.1.6d1 com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltEDMSink 1.2.1 com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltDPOutAdapter 2.5.0 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusController 1.0.11d1 com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily 2.3.6 com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily 5.5.1d27 com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter 2.5.0 com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltDPAdapterFamily 2.5.0 com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter 1.4.0 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBMultitouch 240.6 com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver 4.2.0f6 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily 4.2.0f6 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHIDDriver 650.4.4 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBMergeNub 650.4.0 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBComposite 650.4.0 com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltNHI 1.9.2 com.apple.iokit.IOThunderboltFamily 2.8.5 com.apple.iokit.IOEthernetAVBController 1.0.3b3 com.apple.driver.mDNSOffloadUserClient 1.0.1b4 com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family 600.34 com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily 3.2 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBUserClient 650.4.4 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIFamily 2.6.0 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily 650.4.4 com.apple.driver.AppleEFINVRAM 2.0 com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime 2.0 com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily 2.0.0 com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily 1.1 com.apple.security.sandbox 278.10 com.apple.kext.AppleMatch 1.0.0d1 com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet 7 com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore 2 com.apple.driver.DiskImages 371.1 com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily 1.9 com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily 21 com.apple.driver.AppleFDEKeyStore 28.30 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform 2.0 com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily 2.8 com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily 1.4 com.apple.kec.pthread 1 com.apple.kec.corecrypto 1.0 Model: MacBookPro10,1, BootROM MBP101.00EE.B07, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.3 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.3f36 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In, 1024 MB Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, PCIe, 1024 MB Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54333531533642465238432D50422020 Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54333531533642465238432D50422020 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xEF), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.22) Bluetooth: Version 4.2.0f6 12982, 3 services, 23 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM256E, 251 GB USB Device: Hub USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in) USB Device: Razer DeathAdder 2013 USB Device: Hub USB Device: Hub USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 23.4Burglekutt2 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 [MAC][OS 10.10.5] Game crashes when entering Deck editor Title says it all. Since the last patch, my deck editor makes the game crash. I can't edit any decks. As soon as I click on one, it loads half the cards, freezes, becomes unresponsive and force quits itself. I've always sent the bug report but nothing has happened. I can't believe such a show stopper code is in this patch. I only have 9 deck slots and I can't even edit any deck right now. I'm done playing until this is fixed. I would have opened a support ticket but the website keeps looping me to the Apple support.Darkstorm25 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 Unable to Spectate Mac user here and seeing how Macs are now suffering from multiple issues, I'd figure this might be the right forum? I'm trying to complete the Watch and Learn quest. But for some reason I am not seeing the icon to spectate my friend. My friend is my wife on her separate account on the same network. We've completed this quests many times before using each other. I tried the scan and repair function. Bug? Has this been patched? Any help is appreciated.justdoit0 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 Hearthstone doesn't function right Since a few weeks I hvae problem with playing hearthstone. 1) When I open HS my mac always switches the resolution. 2) When I open my collection and want to click through it, HS stops and quits. Please help me.F0X3R20 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 Deck Editing Crash -- An Observation I have been noticing that the crash seems to be related to having animated golden cards visible in the large card display area. If you scroll to a page without them, or use a search term to eliminate them, that seems to minimize the occurrence of the bug when you select a deck for editing. I have been able to use this technique and keep my mouse over the deck cards as they come scrolling in without much issue. Some of the card backs have animations, which is why it seems to occasionally still crash for the card backs that others have referenced.arms1 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 still has beta launcher in my dashboard there are still 2 launcher in my mac dashboard - Hearthstone Launcher & Hearthstone Beta Launcher. With the new patch, it should be official release. Why is there still having "beta Launcher"?Alan8 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 OSX client hang and Charge bug Hi, Two things: 1) The OSX client periodically hangs whenever opening deck editor. Which is still not fixed, judging from the number of threads. Please advise whether this is ever going to be fixed, so that at least I know whether I'm supposed to uninstall this thing already. 2) I also encountered a bug from playing where minions with Charge came into play but could not be selected for attack. Which is always great when you want to play Arena and win, but can't clear because your minions won't cooperate. Great fun!FarOutFreak0 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 Game crashes in Cardcenter Process: Hearthstone [7587] Path: /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/MacOS/Hearthstone Identifier: unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone Version: Unity Player version 5.1.3p2 (5.1.3p2) Code Type: X86 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: Hearthstone [7587] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2015-10-18 10:31:10.136 +0200 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.10.5 (14F27) Report Version: 11 Anonymous UUID: 3474E752-6D04-0B5B-A86C-D67F7C0566DD Sleep/Wake UUID: 8179CE3C-740A-4386-94F0-54E885661AAB Time Awake Since Boot: 180000 seconds Time Since Wake: 910 seconds Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGILL) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000 Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f87b _dispatch_semaphore_wait_slow + 289 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f6df dispatch_semaphore_wait + 37 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6a363 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 35 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00f21cb8 GfxDeviceWorker::WaitForEvent(GfxDeviceWorker::EventType) + 24 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00f16458 GfxDeviceClient::BeginFrame() + 88 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0079fb0f Camera::StandaloneRender(unsigned int, Shader*, std::string const&) + 431 7 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00aef6c5 Camera_CUSTOM_Render(ReadOnlyScriptingObjectOfType<Camera>) + 85 8 ??? 0x1ed24b1c 0 + 517098268 9 ??? 0x1a6ed6ce 0 + 443471566 10 ??? 0x1a6ed0d1 0 + 443470033 11 ??? 0x1a6f39ca 0 + 443496906 12 ??? 0x0b7e5c89 0 + 192830601 13 libmono.0.dylib 0x015fb5a2 mono_jit_runtime_invoke + 1142 14 libmono.0.dylib 0x0172f323 mono_runtime_invoke + 133 15 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0089696f scripting_method_invoke(ScriptingMethodMono, MonoObject*, ScriptingArguments&, MonoException**) + 47 16 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009e6ca0 ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::Invoke(MonoException**) + 96 17 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009e6c2e ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::Invoke() + 30 18 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009d888f MonoBehaviour::AddToManager() + 447 19 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009d83ea MonoBehaviour::AwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadMode) + 666 20 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a2279b AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokeAwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadQueue::Item*, unsigned int, AwakeFromLoadMode) + 171 21 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a225e1 AwakeFromLoadQueue::AwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadMode, bool) + 225 22 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00765e27 Unity::GameObject::SetSelfActive(bool) + 135 23 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00af421b GameObject_CUSTOM_SetActive(ReadOnlyScriptingObjectOfType<Unity::GameObject>, unsigned char) + 43 24 ??? 0x13ee9301 0 + 334402305 25 ??? 0x20b769e3 0 + 548891107 26 ??? 0x21e0ab6a 0 + 568372074 27 ??? 0x2292fa02 0 + 580057602 28 ??? 0x1a80fe69 0 + 444661353 29 ??? 0x1a80fb61 0 + 444660577 30 ??? 0x1a80fa40 0 + 444660288 31 ??? 0x1a80f9a6 0 + 444660134 32 ??? 0x1a80f949 0 + 444660041 33 ??? 0x2060b9e7 0 + 543209959 34 ??? 0x2060b932 0 + 543209778 35 ??? 0x2060b8b3 0 + 543209651 36 ??? 0x1a9a75ee 0 + 446330350 37 ??? 0x1a9a7189 0 + 446329225 38 ??? 0x0b7e5c89 0 + 192830601 39 libmono.0.dylib 0x015fb5a2 mono_jit_runtime_invoke + 1142 40 libmono.0.dylib 0x0172f323 mono_runtime_invoke + 133 41 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0089696f scripting_method_invoke(ScriptingMethodMono, MonoObject*, ScriptingArguments&, MonoException**) + 47 42 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009e6ca0 ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::Invoke(MonoException**) + 96 43 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009e6c2e ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::Invoke() + 30 44 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009d6684 MonoBehaviour::CallUpdateMethod(int) + 244 45 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009d66a9 MonoBehaviour::Update() + 25 46 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0086e31b void BaseBehaviourManager::CommonUpdate<BehaviourManager>() + 219 47 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0097cc02 PlayerLoop(bool, bool, IHookEvent*) + 1682 48 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e631dd -[PlayerAppDelegate UpdatePlayer] + 269 49 com.apple.Foundation 0x98b3e76f __NSFireTimer + 119 50 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98050006 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22 51 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9804fab4 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1316 52 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x980cb54f __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 351 53 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98007531 __CFRunLoopRun + 2081 54 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98006aa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390 55 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9800690b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123 56 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x98e8b8f8 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 262 57 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x98e8b631 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 494 58 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x98e8b42c _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 99 59 com.apple.AppKit 0x90f05b41 _DPSNextEvent + 742 60 com.apple.AppKit 0x90f051e5 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 350 61 com.apple.AppKit 0x90ef9b9c -[NSApplication run] + 907 62 com.apple.AppKit 0x90e6efa0 NSApplicationMain + 2082 63 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e62f73 PlayerMain(int, char const**) + 723 64 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00002ab5 start + 53 Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x900458ce kevent64 + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0b73f _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 245 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0b3a2 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52 Thread 2: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libmono.0.dylib 0x0179a9b5 mono_sem_wait + 33 2 libmono.0.dylib 0x016e09dd finalizer_thread + 219 3 libmono.0.dylib 0x0175d761 start_wrapper + 534 4 libmono.0.dylib 0x01791294 thread_start_routine + 265 5 libmono.0.dylib 0x017b7211 GC_start_routine + 108 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 3:: BatchDeleteObjects 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f87b _dispatch_semaphore_wait_slow + 289 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f6df dispatch_semaphore_wait + 37 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6a363 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 35 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a69660 ThreadedStreamBuffer::HandleReadOverflow(unsigned int&, unsigned int&) + 352 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009746bb BatchDeleteStep2Threaded(void*) + 91 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a68341 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 4:: AsyncReadManager 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f87b _dispatch_semaphore_wait_slow + 289 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f6df dispatch_semaphore_wait + 37 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6a363 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 35 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a9521b AsyncReadManagerThreaded::ThreadEntry() + 155 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a94f41 AsyncReadManagerThreaded::StaticThreadEntry(void*) + 17 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a68341 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 5:: UnityLookForNewInputDevices 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003e9ce mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003da70 mach_msg + 68 2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98007ef6 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 214 3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98007309 __CFRunLoopRun + 1529 4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98006aa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390 5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x980ca5c1 CFRunLoopRun + 129 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6f1ca LookForNewDevices(void*) + 474 7 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a68341 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 6:: UnityGfxDeviceWorker 0 libsystem_c.dylib 0x90091cfe __vfprintf + 12 1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x900ba37e __v2printf + 698 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x900ba6eb __xvprintf + 762 3 libsystem_c.dylib 0x90091cde vfprintf + 93 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a8841b printf_consolev(LogType, char const*, char*) + 107 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a884a3 printf_console + 35 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd34 PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 100 7 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 8 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 9 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 10 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 11 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 12 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 14 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 15 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 16 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 17 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 18 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 19 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 20 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 21 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 22 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 23 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 24 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 25 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 26 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 27 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 28 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 29 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 30 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 31 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 32 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 33 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 34 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 35 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 36 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 37 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 38 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 39 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 40 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 41 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 42 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 43 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 44 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 45 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 46 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 47 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 48 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 49 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 50 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 51 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 52 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 53 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 54 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 55 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 56 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 57 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 58 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 59 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 60 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 61 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 62 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 63 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 64 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 65 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 66 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 67 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 68 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 69 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 70 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 71 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 72 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 73 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 74 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 75 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 76 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 77 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 78 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 79 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 80 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 81 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 82 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 83 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 84 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 85 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 86 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 87 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 88 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 89 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 90 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 91 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 92 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 93 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 94 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 95 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 96 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 97 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 98 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 99 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 100 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 101 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 102 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 103 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 104 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 105 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 106 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 107 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 108 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 109 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 110 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 111 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 112 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 113 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 114 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 115 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 116 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 117 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 118 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 119 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 120 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 121 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 122 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 123 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 124 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 125 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 126 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 127 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 128 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 129 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 130 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 131 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 132 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 133 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 134 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 135 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 136 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 137 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 138 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 139 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 140 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 141 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 142 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 143 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 144 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 145 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 146 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 147 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 148 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 149 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 150 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 151 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 152 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 153 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 154 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 155 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 156 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 157 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 158 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 159 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 160 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 161 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 162 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 163 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 164 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 165 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 166 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 167 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 168 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 169 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 170 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 171 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 172 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 173 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 174 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 175 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 176 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 177 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 178 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 179 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 180 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 181 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 182 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 183 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 184 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 185 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 186 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 187 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 188 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 189 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 190 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 191 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 192 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 193 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 194 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 195 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 196 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 197 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 198 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 199 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 200 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 201 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 202 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 203 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 204 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 205 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 206 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 207 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 208 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 209 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 210 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 211 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 212 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 213 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 214 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 215 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 216 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 217 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 218 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 219 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 220 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 221 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 222 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 223 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 224 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 225 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 226 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 227 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 228 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 229 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 230 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 231 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 232 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 233 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 234 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 235 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 236 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 237 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 238 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 239 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 240 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 241 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 242 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 243 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 244 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 245 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 246 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 247 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 248 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 249 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 250 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 251 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 252 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 253 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 254 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 255 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 256 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 257 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 258 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 259 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 260 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 261 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 262 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 263 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 264 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 265 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 266 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 267 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 268 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 269 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 270 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 271 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 272 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 273 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 274 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 275 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 276 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 277 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 278 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 279 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 280 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 281 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 282 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 283 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 284 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 285 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 286 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 287 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 288 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 289 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 290 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 291 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 292 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 293 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 294 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 295 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 296 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 297 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 298 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 299 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 300 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 301 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 302 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 303 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 304 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 305 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 306 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 307 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 308 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 309 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 310 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 311 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 312 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 313 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 314 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 315 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 316 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 317 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 318 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 319 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 320 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 321 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 322 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 323 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 324 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 325 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 326 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 327 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 328 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 329 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 330 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 331 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 332 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 333 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 334 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 335 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 336 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 337 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 338 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 339 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 340 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 341 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 342 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 343 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 344 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 345 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 346 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 347 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 348 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 349 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 350 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 351 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 352 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 353 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 354 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 355 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 356 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 357 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 358 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 359 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 360 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 361 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 362 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 363 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 364 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 365 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 366 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 367 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 368 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 369 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 370 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 371 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 372 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 373 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 374 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 375 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 376 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 377 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 378 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 379 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 380 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 381 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 382 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 383 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 384 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 385 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 386 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 387 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 388 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 389 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 390 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 391 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 392 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 393 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 394 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 395 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 396 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 397 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 398 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 399 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 400 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 401 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 402 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 403 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 404 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 405 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 406 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 407 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 408 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 409 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 410 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 411 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 412 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 413 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 414 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 415 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 416 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 417 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 418 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 419 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 420 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 421 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 422 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 423 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 424 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 425 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 426 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 427 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 428 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 429 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 430 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 431 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 432 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 433 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 434 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 435 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 436 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 437 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 438 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 439 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 440 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 441 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 442 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 443 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 444 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 445 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 446 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 447 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 448 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 449 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 450 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 451 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 452 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 453 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 454 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 455 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 456 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 457 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 458 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 459 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 460 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 461 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 462 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 463 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 464 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 465 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 466 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 467 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 468 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 469 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 470 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 471 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 472 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 473 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 474 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 475 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 476 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 477 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 478 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 479 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 480 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 481 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 482 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 483 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 484 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 485 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 486 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 487 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 488 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 489 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 490 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 491 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 492 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 493 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 494 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 495 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 496 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 497 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 498 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 499 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 500 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 501 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 502 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9584 mono_sigill_signal_handler + 59 503 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54f23 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 504 libmono.0.dylib 0x016d796b mono_jit_info_table_find + 42 505 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f1cba mono_pmip + 47 506 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dcd6f PrintStackTraceOSX(void*) + 159 507 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009dc7b5 HandleSignal(int, __siginfo*, void*) + 37 508 libmono.0.dylib 0x016af56a mono_chain_signal + 76 509 libmono.0.dylib 0x015f9628 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 164 510 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080d03b _sigtramp + 43 511 ??? 0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295 Thread 7:: UnityWorker 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f87b _dispatch_semaphore_wait_slow + 289 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f6df dispatch_semaphore_wait + 37 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6a363 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 35 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a64ad0 JobQueue::ProcessJobs(void*, bool*) + 144 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a64091 JobQueue::WorkLoop(void*) + 17 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a68341 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 8:: UnityWorker 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f87b _dispatch_semaphore_wait_slow + 289 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f6df dispatch_semaphore_wait + 37 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6a363 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 35 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a64ad0 JobQueue::ProcessJobs(void*, bool*) + 144 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a64091 JobQueue::WorkLoop(void*) + 17 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a68341 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 9:: UnityWorker 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f87b _dispatch_semaphore_wait_slow + 289 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f6df dispatch_semaphore_wait + 37 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6a363 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 35 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a64ad0 JobQueue::ProcessJobs(void*, bool*) + 144 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a64091 JobQueue::WorkLoop(void*) + 17 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a68341 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 10: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x000615a3 algThreadJobQueueThreadFunc + 35 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 11: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x000615a3 algThreadJobQueueThreadFunc + 35 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 12: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x000615a3 algThreadJobQueueThreadFunc + 35 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 13:: UnitySubstanceThread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f87b _dispatch_semaphore_wait_slow + 289 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f6df dispatch_semaphore_wait + 37 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6a363 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 35 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x009064db SubstanceSystem::ThreadMain(void*) + 59 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a68341 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 14:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003e9ce mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003da70 mach_msg + 68 2 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x91bf9bb0 HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 142 3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x91bf26fe HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 72 4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x91bf0c1e HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1148 5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x91bf067a HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 156 6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x91bfcd09 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 20 7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x91bf0591 HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 173 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 15: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x900448f6 __semwait_signal + 10 1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x900c9c0a nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 218 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x900c9ab6 usleep$UNIX2003 + 60 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x007537d5 FMOD_OS_Time_Sleep(unsigned int) + 21 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00739879 FMOD::Thread::callback(void*) + 73 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 16:: UnityPreload 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003ea0a semaphore_wait_trap + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f87b _dispatch_semaphore_wait_slow + 289 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x94c0f6df dispatch_semaphore_wait + 37 3 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00e6a363 PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal() + 35 4 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0097f0c3 PreloadManager::Run() + 179 5 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x0097f001 PreloadManager::Run(void*) + 17 6 unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone 0x00a68341 Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 17:: Battle.net 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x900458b2 kevent + 10 1 battle.net.bundle 0x150830c4 0x14e68000 + 2207940 2 battle.net.bundle 0x1508815f 0x14e68000 + 2228575 3 battle.net.bundle 0x15080186 0x14e68000 + 2195846 4 battle.net.bundle 0x1508025b 0x14e68000 + 2196059 5 battle.net.bundle 0x1509269d 0x14e68000 + 2270877 6 battle.net.bundle 0x150950c5 0x14e68000 + 2281669 7 battle.net.bundle 0x154bc657 0x14e68000 + 6637143 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 18: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x90045cf6 __poll + 10 1 libmono.0.dylib 0x0179d0eb mono_poll + 37 2 libmono.0.dylib 0x01768cde socket_io_poll_main + 201 3 libmono.0.dylib 0x0175d761 start_wrapper + 534 4 libmono.0.dylib 0x01791294 thread_start_routine + 265 5 libmono.0.dylib 0x017b7211 GC_start_routine + 108 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 19: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003e9ce mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9003da70 mach_msg + 68 2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98007ef6 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 214 3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98007309 __CFRunLoopRun + 1529 4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98006aa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390 5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9800690b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123 6 com.apple.AppKit 0x90fd52d0 _NSEventThread + 283 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 20:: LocalStorage 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x90044512 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e58163 _pthread_cond_wait + 726 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e5b528 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71 3 battle.net.bundle 0x150e03a7 0x14e68000 + 2589607 4 battle.net.bundle 0x150df99f 0x14e68000 + 2587039 5 battle.net.bundle 0x150e0951 0x14e68000 + 2591057 6 battle.net.bundle 0x154bc657 0x14e68000 + 6637143 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 21: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x90044512 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e58163 _pthread_cond_wait + 726 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e5b528 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71 3 battle.net.bundle 0x1508803e 0x14e68000 + 2228286 4 battle.net.bundle 0x15080186 0x14e68000 + 2195846 5 battle.net.bundle 0x1509064e 0x14e68000 + 2262606 6 battle.net.bundle 0x15083b85 0x14e68000 + 2210693 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 22: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x90044512 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e58163 _pthread_cond_wait + 726 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e5b528 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71 3 libmono.0.dylib 0x0177fa62 _wapi_handle_timedwait_signal_handle + 455 4 libmono.0.dylib 0x0177fb0d _wapi_handle_wait_signal_handle + 46 5 libmono.0.dylib 0x0178f2fd WaitForSingleObjectEx + 569 6 libmono.0.dylib 0x01768b91 async_invoke_io_thread + 836 7 libmono.0.dylib 0x0175d761 start_wrapper + 534 8 libmono.0.dylib 0x01791294 thread_start_routine + 265 9 libmono.0.dylib 0x017b7211 GC_start_routine + 108 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 12 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 23: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x90044512 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e58163 _pthread_cond_wait + 726 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e5b528 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71 3 libmono.0.dylib 0x0177fa62 _wapi_handle_timedwait_signal_handle + 455 4 libmono.0.dylib 0x0177fb0d _wapi_handle_wait_signal_handle + 46 5 libmono.0.dylib 0x0178f2fd WaitForSingleObjectEx + 569 6 libmono.0.dylib 0x01768b91 async_invoke_io_thread + 836 7 libmono.0.dylib 0x0175d761 start_wrapper + 534 8 libmono.0.dylib 0x01791294 thread_start_routine + 265 9 libmono.0.dylib 0x017b7211 GC_start_routine + 108 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57c25 _pthread_body + 138 11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e57b9b _pthread_start + 162 12 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e54e32 thread_start + 34 Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit): eax: 0x0000000e ebx: 0x01948d9c ecx: 0xbfffbecc edx: 0x9003ea0a edi: 0x01948d98 esi: 0x94c0f76b ebp: 0xbfffbf08 esp: 0xbfffbecc ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00000246 eip: 0x9003ea0a cs: 0x0000000b ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x0000000f cr2: 0x232df00c Logical CPU: 0 Error Code: 0xffffffdc Trap Number: 132 Binary Images: 0x1000 - 0x109ffaf +unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone (Unity Player version 5.1.3p2 - 5.1.3p2) <04C1CFEB-1EE1-3876-A504-44CB28199F8F> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/MacOS/Hearthstone 0x15f1000 - 0x186aff9 +libmono.0.dylib (1) <3208E9EE-59C6-38E4-9AAC-BF6461D326D1> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Frameworks/MonoEmbedRuntime/osx/libmono.0.dylib 0xa5e2000 - 0xa62fff7 com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 321.10) <9343D667-13D3-379C-BDCA-7D6D6B8CC7E5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/CloudDocs 0xb4eb000 - 0xb4ebffb +cl_kernels (???) <2C27233B-063A-4C20-A30C-7B862C9366A7> cl_kernels 0xb4f9000 - 0xb4f9ff9 +cl_kernels (???) <484E0464-86E1-4702-A4F6-87924D8186A3> cl_kernels 0xb4fb000 - 0xb5e6ff7 unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5) <AD3F3B00-6204-39CD-8085-9BE262AF8A77> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib 0xcaa4000 - 0xcab0ff7 com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib (2.0.0 - 2.0.0) <67CF7C91-DBB4-3DBF-97F5-2F992C8DDEA1> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib 0xe800000 - 0xecd2ff7 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver (10.6.33 - 10.0.6) <9CFBCB94-7A63-3823-B592-346955424A40> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver 0xf2f3000 - 0xf2f7fff com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (272.18.1 - 272.18.1) <31F7E613-94AA-3058-9985-8E56BC3FDA78> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn 0x10400000 - 0x10656ffb com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.12 - 1.12) <CDBD7615-8B56-3CA5-AA0A-8BB4CCDD11B3> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio 0x13eb7000 - 0x13eb7ffb +com.blizzard.LibUtils (1.0 - 1) <85558147-A366-30AE-88DC-2BD3D9346350> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Plugins/LibUtils.bundle/Contents/MacOS/LibUtils 0x13eda000 - 0x13eddffb +com.blizzard.PlayErrors32 (1.0 - 1) <EBCBD6B4-6F4B-3ED4-A8B5-0BDC7B5AEBC2> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Plugins/PlayErrors32.bundle/Contents/MacOS/PlayErrors32 0x14ca9000 - 0x14d62fe3 +com.blizzard.Connect (1.0 - 1) <2D0B8CF2-0F30-3E6E-BB69-47A9DD702731> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/Plugins/Connect.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Connect 0x14e68000 - 0x15727ff7 +battle.net.bundle (2.0.773 - 773) <F8615A5F-071A-3664-953C-6A0B613F9E6D> /Applications/Hearthstone/Hearthstone.app/Contents/MacOS/battle.net.bundle 0x48000000 - 0x488cbfff com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (10.4.2 - 10.0.4) <701C084E-55FC-39C1-8585-FAC1DBA5EA80> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver 0x8fead000 - 0x8fee0dd3 dyld (353.2.3) <2DB428B9-7749-3455-B87D-323F61131929> /usr/lib/dyld 0x90008000 - 0x90010fff com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1210.20.1 - 1210.20.1) <FDCAA783-356F-3CA4-B960-16555CD7E34A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents 0x90011000 - 0x90011fff liblaunch.dylib (559.40.1) <65101C3E-CC60-3528-A306-991309171B8A> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib 0x90012000 - 0x90014fff libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9) <20E66A47-8D67-344A-A393-73926F0E5FB2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib 0x90015000 - 0x90015fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <76C301A4-705B-33DE-BA11-C89DCF1EDCDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices 0x90016000 - 0x9001aff3 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <EE0D6865-A6E0-3BF0-93F1-837C09AA7978> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC 0x9001b000 - 0x9002affb libxar.1.dylib (255) <4FF7DB6F-3232-302F-94BC-F1188F78AF25> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib 0x9002b000 - 0x9004afff libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.40.9) <832CFAB1-602A-35CB-BD5B-FC05B6AA1144> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9004b000 - 0x900e0fff libsystem_c.dylib (1044.40.1) <DE159421-9696-38E6-824B-FDDCE351AED0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib 0x900e1000 - 0x900efff7 com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (2.1.2 - 2.1.2) <CDD0CAA1-DF2E-3FE1-AEE4-4C0823E6FD5C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore 0x900f0000 - 0x9014dff7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.3 - 451.1) <86895179-C54B-3D8A-B515-92DFA6315FC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore 0x9014e000 - 0x9023fffb libiconv.2.dylib (42) <4AF77F10-0BEC-3BE0-99DF-C5170EDB316B> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib 0x90240000 - 0x90244ffb libcache.dylib (69) <55501A00-AF64-3554-8F46-8D5AFEDEC332> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib 0x904e1000 - 0x904e1fff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162.2) <7670C29D-B3A3-3E59-A117-DD7766C07862> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 0x904e2000 - 0x907d4ff3 com.apple.CoreImage (10.3.4) <6A0E17E6-9F56-3450-8892-670A9C489C30> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage 0x907d5000 - 0x907f7fff com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (264.6 - 264.6) <83627B4D-8948-35A7-A76B-7F10AC70B468> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport 0x907f8000 - 0x907fafff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 - 238.20.2) <E70AD7E3-F4A1-3315-ABD9-9FF5078E9EDD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper 0x907fb000 - 0x90807ff3 libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061.30.1) <18B9D797-34BA-3F73-8744-7812DC9AE89C> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib 0x90808000 - 0x9080eff3 libsystem_platform.dylib (63) <509993B7-3F26-3360-B899-0BBB15152516> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib 0x9080f000 - 0x9081cff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.3.11 - 5.3.11) <E7F84974-F272-385D-8A48-DDBD10566CE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis 0x9081d000 - 0x9082aff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <D1088BC8-E2EF-3E7A-8473-A5899FF5B518> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory 0x9082b000 - 0x90881fff libc++.1.dylib (120) <D8DE4962-66CD-3491-904E-9291EEE5E570> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib 0x90882000 - 0x90885fff com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <78BFBBC9-FBEA-3522-A8B1-5BA7D7A442D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement 0x9088a000 - 0x90909fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14.4 - 1.14) <796BBD68-8E23-32BF-93DD-9C0EA21DB81B> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration 0x9090a000 - 0x90e6bff3 com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1562.238) <C87E9F48-8149-346E-90E2-539CB124088B> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox 0x90e6c000 - 0x91a98fff com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1348.17) <1D891DC4-4E22-30FD-A8AC-1221531BEEA3> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x91a99000 - 0x91bddff7 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1239) <EED27F3A-C2AF-3555-93BF-83A37AAE1D42> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO 0x91bde000 - 0x91c33ff3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <2AF304F7-5DA4-3035-9E15-070F16700789> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio 0x91c34000 - 0x91df9fff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 - 361.19) <1E3BC4E7-7008-3802-A563-FBAB6726E332> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore 0x91dfa000 - 0x91efbff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (644.56 - 644.56) <CFF2C4B8-8111-3B9B-A6F7-E2AB33163238> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 0x91efc000 - 0x91f07ff7 com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 - 238.20.2) <E81603D8-FA25-3667-999C-E5A9DF790CB4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox 0x91f08000 - 0x91f45fff libsystem_network.dylib (412.20.3) <1D1D6444-EB6B-3249-902B-1710C3C0DCCB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib 0x91f46000 - 0x921d0ff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 57031.40.6) <6BD03911-A879-3A3D-9495-ADA85421A593> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security 0x921d1000 - 0x921dfff7 libz.1.dylib (55) <DF3B8F77-8931-3A6B-8BDF-DB67315050E6> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib 0x921e0000 - 0x92257fff com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 375.4) <7039705C-D10D-330E-B09D-69F88DC2FB9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS 0x92258000 - 0x92260ff7 com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0 - 1) <E6C21417-C63A-3CD7-9329-205057417AC1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice 0x92261000 - 0x9227effb com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313) <9ED23769-0725-3D4B-B7F4-AF08020D73C3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity 0x9227f000 - 0x92286ff3 libunwind.dylib (35.3) <29D9343F-9A0A-3535-B0AE-E7CC761D95EE> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib 0x92287000 - 0x9232fff7 com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1562.238) <BB6B5FBA-8CE0-3838-A22A-7C49EF23962E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia 0x92330000 - 0x92718ff7 libLAPACK.dylib (1128) <4E3D1289-2C98-3E53-BB8D-AD911357FF66> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib 0x92719000 - 0x927e4fff com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 - 9000.4.2) <8E19F180-3D32-3C7A-8E73-272F2955D9A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording 0x92886000 - 0x9290dfff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (640.4 - 640.4) <9C580495-B7C7-3E45-A5A5-0282C8C2B18F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices 0x9290e000 - 0x92916ff7 libCGCMS.A.dylib (788.3) <8F644651-B1AB-3B9E-90DE-8EEEBAC806E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib 0x92917000 - 0x929b4fff com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 213) <F47949BC-ABEE-329B-B568-71C6FEF761F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink 0x929b5000 - 0x929b7fff libsystem_configuration.dylib (699.40.2) <B5143118-AB15-3BB9-844D-20471938B639> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib 0x929b8000 - 0x929cffff libsystem_asl.dylib (267) <85BD88AD-618E-3325-AC31-10DBAB8E9AF3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib 0x929d0000 - 0x929d5ff7 libmacho.dylib (862) <48DE74F8-09E3-344F-A82F-665083A3BF8F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib 0x929d6000 - 0x929defff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (576.30.4) <185BECDC-2946-3F98-921B-80E7D12A6A6A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib 0x929df000 - 0x929e9ffb com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.2 - 4.2) <4312D0A7-4B6F-3A1E-9A47-24C6E8C65E51> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound 0x929ea000 - 0x929ecfff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (11.1.2) <81A16AA7-33F3-3B01-98C3-7996EAAEF26D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 0x929ed000 - 0x92a3efff com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2) <B9796163-3EC0-3FAD-B4E1-F83EA2A2DD94> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL 0x92a3f000 - 0x92a7bff3 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 99) <2839C2F1-88DA-3843-87BF-441A374A8967> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices 0x92b0b000 - 0x92b37ffb libsandbox.1.dylib (358.20.5) <E993D3FC-CA2D-3617-8220-A01C3134FA18> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib 0x92b38000 - 0x92b41fff com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <83C56D61-E2BF-3D34-93A6-DA0784BDD61A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP 0x92b42000 - 0x92dd9fff com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.3) <93295B9D-6C48-3919-8B9C-A4291D3522CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData 0x92dda000 - 0x92df3ff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.30.1) <1438C1B7-5CD0-3A01-ACF8-BFC4012541B9> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x92df4000 - 0x92e00fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.10 - 631) <9A6DF8E2-AE0F-3919-889A-CD7F79ABD6EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport 0x92e01000 - 0x92e55ff7 com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 523) <F3E2B552-59E8-3E93-AC38-BBCD0021D736> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices 0x92e56000 - 0x92e71ffb com.apple.openscripting (1.6.4 - 162.2) <EC0738BF-B7D0-3C9F-9FC7-97C2D84BE644> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting 0x92fe8000 - 0x9308efff com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 917.36) <6B6C3094-6820-3621-BC4D-3BECECEC5918> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata 0x93ee7000 - 0x93ff4fe3 libvDSP.dylib (516) <53F7A960-01E1-3B79-A7FD-67BD19471420> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib 0x93ff5000 - 0x940c0fff com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.5 - 1.6.5) <F2F66289-39DD-3033-A56B-DC8A9495C782> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup 0x940f6000 - 0x94196fff com.apple.QD (301 - 301) <4DFE3689-59DE-3FBC-806B-6A4056573E52> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD 0x94197000 - 0x942adfff com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.10) <42A147A6-AB2A-32A2-BBD4-8849ACDB566A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText 0x942ae000 - 0x94309fff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 1) <9B39E059-F48E-31AF-B1B3-B0872F362627> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling 0x9430a000 - 0x9430fff7 libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <6630682F-AB76-3E55-BE51-0A3E61B6CFC2> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib 0x94310000 - 0x94310fff com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62) <08A581EC-2E8B-30CF-B555-64171C8FE5EE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices 0x94439000 - 0x944a4ff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0 - 300.4) <632A811D-4706-3ED7-85E3-DD2CDB47CF8F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi 0x944b3000 - 0x944e0fff com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1) <0E0567D9-2C7F-336C-AD75-06F0DF56FAB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage 0x944e1000 - 0x94593fff libCoreStorage.dylib (471.30.1) <8AB3BEEF-AB8E-310F-B066-8E482958B57A> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib 0x94594000 - 0x94598ffb libGIF.dylib (1239) <FE1E5A53-4B05-387B-942E-3B6C3175A275> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib 0x94599000 - 0x945d3fff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <E3E6B657-AA4C-3D9D-8EB2-ACAC1B62DDDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP 0x945d4000 - 0x9492eff7 libmecabra.dylib (666.7) <55A50B97-92D3-3DDC-8E3A-58BC5FFE5E3F> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib 0x9492f000 - 0x949c1ff7 com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 - 57020.2) <5F3895EF-7C0E-3246-A1C0-0A582548AB92> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication 0x949c2000 - 0x949c4ff7 libquarantine.dylib (76.20.1) <8694AC5A-7359-3CC6-8E93-CABFCC919D4B> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib 0x949f7000 - 0x94a26fff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1) <A59466FC-6B5A-3B36-BDD4-AC9CD581B7A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo 0x94a27000 - 0x94a38fff libbsm.0.dylib (34) <C9F0C608-2794-3F6B-8078-583FC0046039> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib 0x94a39000 - 0x94a73ff7 com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115) <D01FFA10-1734-31C5-B5A1-9CB61463FC15> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols 0x94a74000 - 0x94a76fff libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.20.5) <8F74D383-C8B0-32DD-89C1-1E99034AF763> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib 0x94a77000 - 0x94adbff7 com.apple.AE (681.5 - 681.7) <1190538F-460A-3168-B1F6-3FE08D98F677> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE 0x94b45000 - 0x94b58fff libcmph.dylib (1) <2449B048-208E-36FB-9DFA-47E0F3BCF132> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib 0x94b59000 - 0x94c06fff libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib (106) <19669D99-DC79-3715-BC3A-850016DDDD7F> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib 0x94c07000 - 0x94c2efff libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4) <B26A176C-39F7-3362-B128-27B1211068B9> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib 0x94c2f000 - 0x94c2ffff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.12 - 1.12) <CFB6243A-1613-3468-88CE-1DDBEC1E6984> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit 0x94c48000 - 0x94c5bfff com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <153F2DDE-CCCF-3C63-AF70-2EA306DACDCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth 0x94c5c000 - 0x94e6cfff com.apple.CFNetwork (720.5.7 - 720.5.7) <8CE218EB-78CD-3757-B185-8FA6CB56F5B5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork 0x94e6d000 - 0x94e6efff libremovefile.dylib (35) <49DCAF7B-4466-3775-9E58-EA5D7CBA8AE0> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib 0x957f4000 - 0x95801ff3 com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 228.0.1) <B61B9562-CBDE-34E5-B19E-291A1D95D782> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer 0x95802000 - 0x95809fff com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <9A59D63D-446A-33A4-BB21-56E42417DA93> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService 0x9580a000 - 0x95812feb libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5) <A6639BA0-899B-3330-84FC-6D3ED9D1B1E1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib 0x95816000 - 0x95816fff libunc.dylib (29) <CE960997-9D4A-3848-BAC7-B2255E6765FD> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib 0x95817000 - 0x95817fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 - Accelerate 1.10) <C2367B5B-AE20-3084-A864-104743BE478E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate 0x95818000 - 0x9581ffff libMatch.1.dylib (24) <428CD037-5261-39A6-83EE-A7D9ABF446EB> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib 0x95820000 - 0x95b34fef com.apple.CoreAUC (211.1.0 - 211.1.0) <4ECEBB32-FAA9-357E-BD7D-039E2633AAD5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC 0x95b35000 - 0x95b88fff com.apple.CoreMediaIO (601.0 - 4760) <7C1AFB77-9B8D-30F4-8E2C-28E8AFE5ACAB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO 0x95b89000 - 0x95bffff7 com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <3693A221-B615-37D4-9FB1-F5F6CC7EE1A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit 0x95c03000 - 0x95c54fff libcups.2.dylib (408.2) <425E4328-ECA1-31EE-B2C4-0D67FB8848BE> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib 0x95c55000 - 0x95c98fff libGLU.dylib (11.1.2) <720B3E8B-1FC9-3431-A21A-4F00D6C9325E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib 0x95da8000 - 0x95ebbfff com.apple.MediaControlSender (2.0 - 215.18) <A457A15F-942E-3BCC-B114-FF0C0735B52D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender 0x95ebc000 - 0x95ecffff com.apple.Sharing (328.17 - 328.17) <71EC4FF5-C6F0-3521-BADE-E8BD71AA7741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing 0x95ed0000 - 0x95edbff7 com.apple.NetAuth (5.2 - 5.2) <3E650FB0-5EB5-3807-8B71-8FAF64D6A0FC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth 0x95edc000 - 0x95edcfff libkeymgr.dylib (28) <06DDCEF8-EB84-3F68-9E19-FD1A12B764FD> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib 0x95edd000 - 0x961dbffb com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1108.6 - 1108.6) <ABEA5906-26AE-308F-B078-5944ABDF94DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore 0x961dc000 - 0x961dcfff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 - vecLib 3.10) <F968D12F-F59D-3148-951D-76735C3C1B57> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib 0x961dd000 - 0x961e9ff7 libkxld.dylib (2782.40.9) <C98D6387-DEDE-344C-9C25-4B3FC5033001> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib 0x961ea000 - 0x961f6ff7 libcsfde.dylib (471.30.1) <29155D7B-2C73-38E5-9A82-609A759EB03D> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib 0x961f7000 - 0x9662aff3 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 - 3.1.6) <EF92C25B-3E33-379F-A862-75C2FCA8B386> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore 0x9662b000 - 0x9662efff libdyld.dylib (353.2.3) <9E52D315-C3CD-30B6-AA06-50B529D9AC38> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib 0x9662f000 - 0x96631fff com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <BA8EEAD0-8E97-3219-949B-50AE67F8869E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport 0x96632000 - 0x9663afff com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <B49F5FC7-8B8D-393A-ABA1-F3214BBC7641> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS 0x9663b000 - 0x966b8ff3 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1050.20.2) <84299E45-C5F3-365F-AC1B-0EAFF8057112> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit 0x966b9000 - 0x96753fff com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <E3442A3A-181A-3C39-86D5-89292AF8115F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync 0x96754000 - 0x9675bfff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9) <5D268178-3812-3777-92A6-D7D3395405B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition 0x96a73000 - 0x96ac6fff libstdc++.6.dylib (104.1) <D0EB2C99-5939-3ABA-9C18-D9AD75CE23A1> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib 0x96ac7000 - 0x96b33ff7 libcorecrypto.dylib (233.30.1) <B62C4F7C-90B1-3ECA-B5EE-3C8A3B8CBA7B> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib 0x96b34000 - 0x96b74fff libauto.dylib (186) <1609D0F9-6E3A-3C67-87EF-BB0BD93EDAC9> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib 0x96b75000 - 0x96b86ff7 libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.40.1) <22F1F179-F6ED-3576-8169-ED44BB59780A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib 0x96b87000 - 0x96b97ff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <DBECFAD5-DB53-390C-AE92-09549733C861> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis 0x96b98000 - 0x96bcbfff com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.5 - 5750.4.1) <103A5EA0-9B75-3B23-BE72-C4DD52744A6A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD 0x96bcc000 - 0x96be3ffb com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 - 238.20.2) <0A9A3DD3-2D64-3548-8374-96FCE828D151> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer 0x96be4000 - 0x96c2bff3 com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <677BE130-F5AB-36F4-A51A-1FF20FC0085A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG 0x96c2c000 - 0x96c30fff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <955375E6-2416-38E1-AFC6-477827119329> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels 0x96c31000 - 0x96ca7fff com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55126) <1829DA1A-067C-3844-A5C6-AE84FFB14929> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation 0x96ca8000 - 0x96cd1fff libsystem_info.dylib (459.40.1) <4827C088-2BF0-397F-B9FA-0F91BDF64637> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib 0x96cd2000 - 0x96d45ffb com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0 - 500.35.2) <812E25B3-2041-360E-8C1D-0CCA1E66D1EE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN 0x96d46000 - 0x96d78ffb com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <2B5A899E-055E-3BEC-A8A1-F8570983389B> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS 0x96d79000 - 0x96da5fff com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 - 163.6) <D5446A27-C51B-36D7-A4A1-3222A87F6F48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary 0x96dfa000 - 0x96ef0ff7 libxml2.2.dylib (26.1) <552FBB99-4727-3A7B-BD3B-9174850D8620> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib 0x96ef1000 - 0x96efdff3 libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (11.1.2) <5956BBF5-AE6F-3763-945A-5891ABD953A8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib 0x96efe000 - 0x96f17fff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <92735F11-CF1C-3FA6-8682-9A30AC9E2651> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos 0x96fd2000 - 0x97081ff7 com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.6 - 4.3.6f3) <11B6D154-AF78-3947-BAF1-35CD4CAC9C2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth 0x97082000 - 0x97230ffb GLEngine (11.1.2) <9A38D24C-DBD1-3082-B705-4107C641DFBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine 0x97231000 - 0x97257ff7 com.apple.IconServices (47.1 - 47.1) <9C537499-B375-3F84-BF4A-EEF757FC26A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices 0x97258000 - 0x972adff7 com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <B85A63B9-C9DD-3ECC-B5DC-E12533C7FDF9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering 0x972ae000 - 0x9749d2ef libobjc.A.dylib (647) <7648C174-3098-3B26-AD20-490DBFFD5D4C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib 0x9749e000 - 0x974cdfff com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 229.1) <627E1C9E-BEDA-32B1-97E1-45BE074FC2C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices 0x974ce000 - 0x97501fe3 libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1) <951F633F-57B7-398B-912F-F6ED4DB1C597> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib 0x97502000 - 0x97551ff7 libcurl.4.dylib (83.40.2) <3311B623-79C9-3B9D-BDEB-7CD72E0D68BA> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib 0x97552000 - 0x9755bff7 libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1) <B8503E99-214B-3AC3-A7CA-CC837ABD7B25> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib 0x9755c000 - 0x9755dfff libSystem.B.dylib (1213) <E0E8DD79-1F63-3335-A0FC-83CC2B03EBE2> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib 0x9755e000 - 0x97655fff libFontParser.dylib (134.7) <C15CECD6-5804-337C-99E0-E27F2AA81A7F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib 0x97656000 - 0x97a51ffb com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 788.3) <96ECAEE8-9FCA-33C5-8DBF-832C7B3C1CA5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics 0x97a52000 - 0x97cf3fff com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (6.06 - 819) <9A1642D5-ADFD-37F0-952E-1765C2121593> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera 0x97f7a000 - 0x97f80ff7 libsystem_trace.dylib (72.20.1) <5F23BE77-1C60-3859-B528-C6B3C184C95C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib 0x97f81000 - 0x97f8fff3 com.apple.opengl (11.1.2 - 11.1.2) <51AAC93B-7615-3D1D-A8F3-2B72C5B78467> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL 0x97f90000 - 0x98344ff7 com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1153.18) <267B1002-C755-37B4-95CD-92358CF994B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x98345000 - 0x9834effb com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <CEB9667F-4511-36E5-82EC-95CC1C48AC3B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth 0x9834f000 - 0x98355ff7 com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 61) <81E9530E-882C-313C-A4D5-2F43EB569E4F> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility 0x98356000 - 0x98368ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (194.1) <34CB75C7-09BE-3319-BF7E-D4E56495F07A> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib 0x98369000 - 0x983a8fff com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215.1) <46D8B66D-CB59-36F5-BD26-FD8309337BB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices 0x983a9000 - 0x983b2fff libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.2) <8CA7CBD7-0F4E-3052-AE20-A5DD15F74946> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib 0x983b3000 - 0x984a3ff3 com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.10.5 - 398) <FE053B1A-6363-3CB6-82F0-7DD988AF5B3E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages 0x984a4000 - 0x984d7fff com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (221.7.2 - 221.7.2) <709E9F1B-D266-399B-9A4B-3785BBF64E01> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal 0x984d8000 - 0x984dbfff libextension.dylib (55.2) <BE3B5B43-A1BB-3BB6-9CD9-946BC61241FC> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib 0x984dc000 - 0x9868cff7 libGLProgrammability.dylib (11.1.2) <0AC7B698-008A-3DE2-AFBB-4C7072F2B76A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib 0x9868d000 - 0x98a10ff7 com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1562.238) <A3E3A594-665C-36B1-8980-E1823A775190> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox 0x98a11000 - 0x98a7dff3 com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 - 396.1.2) <ED943454-9E6A-32D6-80FC-1C396A5EF4CC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore 0x98a7e000 - 0x98aa8fff libxslt.1.dylib (13) <0F55B64A-6C55-304E-ACE0-B531027AA066> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib 0x98ab3000 - 0x98aedfff com.apple.AirPlaySupport (2.0 - 215.18) <80A5662C-D50C-3FCF-8636-AA60725B516C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AirPlaySupport.framework/Versions/A/AirPlaySupport 0x98aee000 - 0x98e4fff3 com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1154) <4F2854C1-310E-34FC-9ADA-1B16AD93D505> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation 0x98e50000 - 0x98e53ff7 com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <FDF183E4-3B95-3CBD-A390-2536C8E7E258> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help 0x98e54000 - 0x98e5cfff libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.40.1) <21849EF5-A3B6-34D4-A045-4A68A6C390A1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x98e5d000 - 0x99236ff3 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 758.7) <6BC046E4-02B6-3E08-8565-77E39E4654B9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox 0x99237000 - 0x99239ff3 com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <00F6D57F-5B4F-373E-BBFF-D19E1E7F87E6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin 0x9923a000 - 0x9923bfff liblangid.dylib (117) <34A0F807-755F-300B-B01F-AABAE3838451> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib 0x9923c000 - 0x9923effb libRadiance.dylib (1239) <8608F69B-4683-3423-997B-8DC30CC60865> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib 0x9923f000 - 0x9926dff7 libarchive.2.dylib (30) <8758D35F-ADF8-30F6-8EB2-9B852876EAC8> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib 0x9926e000 - 0x996a9feb com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0) <56F6B317-9D70-3DC5-9868-BB6D7CB6E55D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage 0x996aa000 - 0x996b3fff libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2) <FAF3268F-C580-33D3-A5B4-74B8A8713216> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib 0x996b4000 - 0x99825ffb libBLAS.dylib (1128) <ACEF468C-5DB1-38F3-BCB2-6F3D7F2B2040> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib 0x99826000 - 0x99828ffb libsystem_secinit.dylib (18) <3CBA3BD3-8BA2-358D-BD1A-A1C3DF5D84E6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib 0x99829000 - 0x9a136ffb libclh.dylib (4.0.3 - 4.0.3) <54A9BE01-0EA6-363C-AEAF-BFCE26358F20> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib 0x9a137000 - 0x9a13bfff com.apple.IOAccelerator (156.16 - 156.16) <5B924D9C-83A5-3D72-9388-B95C49B48790> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator 0x9a13c000 - 0x9a150fff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <4B84B5D5-A5F3-3B35-93CE-568A73486B92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture 0x9a151000 - 0x9a17eff7 GLRendererFloat (11.1.2) <CBED0C4F-EFC7-35F6-8322-728040E6DD1B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat 0x9a17f000 - 0x9a186fff com.apple.agl (3.3.0 - AGL-3.3.0) <D6B07000-4170-3007-AFD0-C51E69224B37> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL 0x9a187000 - 0x9a273fe7 libvMisc.dylib (516) <C784D56E-112E-359F-848B-3419E0572EB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib 0x9a274000 - 0x9a276fff com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <A0A1E528-E3FA-34D2-AD3B-5C4DF2FE438E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI 0x9a277000 - 0x9a2d7fff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.31 - 5.0.31) <5D44FEB4-3BE6-3FE0-B278-78C3A10AB1A3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA 0x9a2d8000 - 0x9a2feffb libPng.dylib (1239) <BA656386-901D-3D9B-BFC8-C61F176DD61F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib 0x9a2ff000 - 0x9a30ffff libGL.dylib (11.1.2) <92F81621-FC53-3784-81DB-A7C2C3754775> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib 0x9a310000 - 0x9a313ffb libutil.dylib (38) <B5A16C6B-A79E-3504-BDA6-64A063F6612D> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib 0x9a314000 - 0x9a36dff3 libAVFAudio.dylib (118.6) <D91F498D-AF1E-368B-9DCB-CDA3AAA0E6CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib 0x9a36e000 - 0x9a3c9ffb libTIFF.dylib (1239) <FFA7D348-7839-3AAC-B0DC-BEAD5E1433AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib 0x9a3ca000 - 0x9a3e1ff3 libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128) <B20FAAAA-1C76-3B20-B100-5FC90F7FE023> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib 0x9a3e2000 - 0x9a416ffb com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <F527DB82-0D3F-359E-979B-951DFF46D45C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon 0x9a417000 - 0x9a460ffb libFontRegistry.dylib (134.1) <6CF6177B-D5D6-3E7B-88BC-BE833D55018C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib 0x9a461000 - 0x9a54bff7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.40.1) <0B0C4964-6DCD-3625-AF4F-A9ED057002F5> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0x9a54c000 - 0x9a566ff7 liblzma.5.dylib (7) <D0BC984D-5B33-328C-8F1E-7E9C41813433> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib 0x9a567000 - 0x9a586ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 209.11) <34CF76B2-8052-359D-816D-092608FB6919> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage 0x9a587000 - 0x9a70fff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12) <CA1E6D99-F534-3D3B-9AA5-038E171AD0A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox 0x9a710000 - 0x9a87cff3 com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 889.210) <82BB7B2F-6FCF-3187-9280-C6C69F1D3876> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation 0x9a87d000 - 0x9a89fff3 libssl.0.9.7.dylib (106) <E0174C8B-F4E3-3B8C-9F88-1D7B088DC155> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.7.dylib 0x9a8a0000 - 0x9a8e0ffb libGLImage.dylib (11.1.2) <501AE819-E4E2-335E-AAA0-4753AEB98BAB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib 0x9a8e1000 - 0x9a91bfff com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757.2) <C8A90BB1-86B8-3695-B098-DDEF9A44CDC9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit 0x9a91c000 - 0x9a993ff7 com.apple.CoreUtils (1.1 - 110.1) <52098F44-6652-3493-8960-7D279DE1597B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils 0x9a994000 - 0x9a9baff3 libxpc.dylib (559.40.1) <D765980C-9448-3637-AE66-360C7DC2DCEB> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib 0x9a9bb000 - 0x9a9dfffb com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (10.3 - 1030.71.6) <A133A567-C369-309C-B8BE-F43C9B1B3B61> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211 0x9a9e0000 - 0x9a9e0fff com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 21) <6AF80DDB-C28E-36FF-BC11-D7D561AC52A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa 0x9a9e1000 - 0x9aae5ff7 libJP2.dylib (1239) <D118FEDA-3A21-3496-A58D-7FCDFED41578> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib 0x9aae6000 - 0x9aae7fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (65) <5D98F022-E863-31D4-8ADE-D53B2AE0D331> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib 0x9aae8000 - 0x9ab75ff3 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0 - 1) <C9CCC643-86AB-3538-B78E-3C9464C87072> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis 0x9ab76000 - 0x9ab7affb com.apple.IOSurface (97.4 - 97.4) <FD6AD351-BD60-337C-8D3D-42CDA7EE137C> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface 0x9ab7b000 - 0x9aba4fff libRIP.A.dylib (788.3) <459A31FE-38A4-3F8A-B98B-2844B02D0009> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib 0x9aba5000 - 0x9aba9fff libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.40.1) <AB5482FE-56BF-3E43-8B33-1DEED3A3773D> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib 0x9abaa000 - 0x9ababfff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <3EE83437-AA9C-356B-810B-589346B73797> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib 0x9abac000 - 0x9abcbffb libresolv.9.dylib (57) <C2C3810A-A45E-3375-B41D-6E1BECE1BA3C> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib 0x9ac3d000 - 0x9ac5afff libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <781A92EF-410E-39B2-953D-FEE12748D834> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib 0x9bc16000 - 0x9bc17fff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <28BBD931-EF7C-3753-B50E-6568F4075086> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent 0x9bc42000 - 0x9bc4bfff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <D906604A-1D8C-31BF-8F22-EA219FFC858F> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration 0x9bc4c000 - 0x9bc51fff com.apple.print.framework.Print (10.0 - 265) <7C3984BB-8337-3B90-A414-17C181A45744> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print 0x9bc52000 - 0x9bc56fff libCoreVMClient.dylib (79.1) <3DB52AB1-D41E-3AC9-A355-1B6DCEDB4DFD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x9bc57000 - 0x9bc97fff com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 56045) <BE1C4846-DA11-365D-9B46-3FF130401839> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication 0x9bc98000 - 0x9bdcafff com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1) <B5B0D178-E1F5-3625-9391-46495E35D540> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation 0x9bdcb000 - 0x9bfc1fff libicucore.A.dylib (531.48) <A1002DA8-DAA9-30E8-95AE-1BF575AC5AB5> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib 0x9bfc2000 - 0x9c036fff com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <DA206336-378C-3F65-9606-466BC3FDD824> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal 0x9c037000 - 0x9c052ff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <B422B4F5-1D6B-38B0-A934-BF6255D9249C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory 0x9c053000 - 0x9c079ff3 libc++abi.dylib (125) <E9AF8CA1-D54D-37E3-8363-A3E8C0840F71> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib 0x9c07a000 - 0x9c09dfff libJPEG.dylib (1239) <498B091C-D7C0-332D-86CB-A75233E226D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib 0x9c09e000 - 0x9c0a0ffb libCGXType.A.dylib (788.3) <E069924C-6DF5-3B50-86A3-4A382E0150AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib 0x9c0a1000 - 0x9c1cfff7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 308.6) <5C418632-E00D-3864-B645-F2D993DE6455> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI 0x9c1d0000 - 0x9c2e6ff3 com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.3 - 1.9.3) <544FDA55-063A-3787-A55A-A54290E4BE6E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv 0x9c2e7000 - 0x9c2eafff libpam.2.dylib (20) <E2F34522-448A-3392-BC1D-6625BEB612B9> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib 0x9c2eb000 - 0x9c2ebfff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <CA90E930-DE59-3AD9-B158-3A940BA1FA8A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x9c2ec000 - 0x9c2f9ff7 libbz2.1.0.dylib (36) <6BC7B049-8F03-3217-9840-B1804CCBF742> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib 0x9c2fa000 - 0x9c48bff3 libsqlite3.dylib (168.2) <85773EDA-5470-326B-8C21-20A80C89C96A> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib 0x9c48c000 - 0x9c492ff7 libsystem_networkextension.dylib (167.40.3) <7856EE13-BFDC-3344-AB7C-91866DC6E3EE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib External Modification Summary: Calls made by other processes targeting this process: task_for_pid: 2 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by all processes on this machine: task_for_pid: 80199 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 VM Region Summary: ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=236.5M resident=74.1M(31%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=162.4M(69%) Writable regions: Total=475.1M written=138.2M(29%) resident=212.7M(45%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=262.4M(55%) REGION TYPE VIRTUAL =========== ======= CG backing stores 19.7M CG image 148K CG shared images 240K CoreUI image data 56K IOKit 126.1M Kernel Alloc Once 4K MALLOC 258.1M MALLOC (admin) 48K Memory Tag 242 12K OpenCL 16K OpenGL GLSL 128K Stack 76.4M VM_ALLOCATE 53.9M VM_ALLOCATE (reserved) 40K reserved VM address space (unallocated) __DATA 15.9M __GLSLBUILTINS 2588K __IMAGE 528K __LINKEDIT 49.3M __OBJC 2504K __TEXT 187.2M __UNICODE 552K mapped file 128.4M shared memory 68K =========== ======= TOTAL 921.8M TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 921.8M Model: MacBookPro10,1, BootROM MBP101.00EE.B09, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.7 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.3f36 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, PCIe, 1024 MB Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D5434314753364D465238432D50422020 Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D5434314753364D465238432D50422020 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xEF), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.15.166.24.3) Bluetooth: Version 4.3.6f3 16238, 3 services, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SD512E, 500,28 GB USB Device: Microsoft® Comfort Mouse 4500 USB Device: Hub USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in) USB Device: Hub USB Device: Hub USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 23.4pelfatum2 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 OS X Game locks up when opening deck builder Hello, I'm on OS X 10.10.5 and every time I open deck builder and try to open a deck the whole thing locks up. You know how when you open a deck it slides down from the top? It gets about halfway then everything freezes. I googled it with no results, searched the forum and didn't find anything, and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game with no luck. Anyone have an idea?Branden30 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 Disconnecting while playing I get disconnected in the second or third game. I have a mini mac and have been able to continually play up until about one month ago. Now i get disconnect during the second or third game!? Very frustrating !!! note i lose my standing at the same time.Osdaka0 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 Lag during gameplay One of the issues I experience playing Hearthstone on Mac is that every time I'm in play mode, I seem to lose connection although I'm eventually reconnected to the game. I noticed this every time I play a card or attack. I even experienced being disconnected and once I was reconnected, it's already my opponents' turn. I lose a lot of games because of this and it's very annoying.Tranduil0 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 MAC book PRO PLAYING HS HAVE ERROR I keep getting "Closed: The game was unable to log you in through battle.net" when I using mac book pro play HS,but when I use my iPhone 6 to play it , its totally fine , plz help , I wanna play it in my mac book ..thxCIPhER0 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 Hearthstone crashes when I open decks in my collection Blizzard im facing some technical difficulties with my Hearthstone account, whenever i open the decks to edit it, the game freezes and crashes. This happens in all 3 different servers. I hope that you guys are able to fix this problem soon. Thanks!KRISIZ9 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 17, 2015 Do something about lag and in-game timer. Maybe it's an OSX issue, maybe its a general issue. It's pretty ridiculous when the in game timer keeps on going when literally each action I make takes between 6-7 seconds to go through. So i go to click a guy for an attack, click opponent portrait, wait 7 seconds, attack goes through. I don't even know where to begin with fix for this but it's pretty annoying because at some intervals of a game there is no lag and then others it can be as bad as 12 seconds, and I have lost games because of it. Not sure if anyone has had these issues either, but at least for me its !@#$ing dreadfulVersace0 Oct 17, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 Opponent's card is floating and no rope Hello, I'm currently in a Hearthstone match and my opponents card is floating for 10 minutes straight and the rope hasn't come up. It's definitely coming from my opponents side so why isn't he roping? Screenshot --> http://imgur.com/oEQWuyQLittleMuffin0 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 Patch 3.1.0.10357 I experience 3 major problems / bugs since i installed the update on my mac (OSx 10.10.5) 1) the Battle.net client loads the account information correctly on first launch. if i quit the launcher, i have to restart the computer, otherwise it keeps loading the account information endlessly. 2) Hearthstone resets the resolution on every launch. 3) whenever i open a deck in the collection manager, the game crashes. i cannot create or edit any decks. I already reinstalled the Battle.net and Hearthstone. thanks for the time you invest in your community and in advance for any help. Edit: another reinstall fixed the first problem. 2) and 3) remain.FourOfSeven9 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Constant Crashes For some reason, whenever I open one of my decks from my collection to edit, it just pauses halfway through loading the deck and the game crashes. This has been quite common in my game now. I can still open my deck to edit occasionally though. I'm just not sure if it's a problem with the game or with my computer. Does anyone have a solution?uPlayMeow0 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Hi, when are you going to fix the crashing? My game has crashed 100+ times since that patch about 3 weeks ago.. even though I am aware how to avoid certain actions that will ALWAYS cause a crash. Considering I have spent over $200 on this game that is "officially" released on mac, I would like an answer please. P.S. - My directional buttons still do not work eitherDivisor0 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Log in sends me to battle.net I have the app on my iPhone 6s and it sends me to battle.net site when I log in and I have no idea what to do from there. I cannot get back to the game.Viper2 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Bug compilation 10-14-2015 When first visiting the store after opening the client and trying to purchase packs using money, the game hangs indefinitely. Clicking outside the store window to close the window and then re-opening the store fixes the issue. I've been experiencing this bug for about 6-7 months. The game continues to listen to mouse events even when it is not the top-most window in the set of open windows in non-full screen mode. If I am moving the mouse around, for example, in Safari, mouse events are still sent back to the game and I can hear on-hover effects. Occasionally when opening a deck to edit it, the game freezes and crashes. I can sometimes avoid it by quickly moving the mouse so it is not hovering over the deck list as it loads. If I click down on a card in the deck list and drag it around while editing a deck, but do not move the card out of the deck list area, the game permanently bugs out and displays the card everywhere else in the game. The only fix is to exit the game. I still get the 'rainbow' crashes daily. I reduce the frequency of this by closing other windows since I assume it is related to an out of memory error, but my suspicion is it is either a bug in Unity or how the Hearthstone client uses Unity. My suspicion is some coder is doing an async operation incorrectly If I disenchant a card twice in a row, or create a card twice in a row, quickly, I get a sound bug. The second sound effect is full volume (ridiculously loud). Whenever I get a bunch of new cards from one or more packs and mass-disenchant, several of the cards (from the packs) appear as 'new' in the collection, even though the cards are not new (I already had two or more of each card). After a recent patch, every time I open the client I get a firewall warning about accepting network connections. The game works regardless of whether I accept or deny. However, it is incredibly annoying to deal with this prompt every single time I open the game, particularly more so because the game crashes so frequently I have to re-open the game several times per day. I occasionally still experience the bug where cards in hand are not positioned properly, and some appear on top of others despite not being the right-most card. Hovering over each card from left to right fixes this issue usually, but it is getting annoying after several months to have to do this just so I can see what cards are in my hand. I might add more but that is off the top of my head. This is getting pretty sad. The game is getting too frustrating to even play some days.HoneyBadger0 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Can't get high graphics Can't get high graphics, i have a MacBoob pro retinaCasper1 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Game crashes when I try to edit certain decks. Recently, when I've gone to swap out some cards in decks, the game has crashed for me, this forces me to completely delete & remake decks for some minor changes, which is annoying. I'm playing on a macbook pro.sexymayor1 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Mac Users Matter http://strawpoll.me/5723753gametarded1 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Game crashes repeatedly Last weekend the game started crashing. I thought the update on Tuesday would resolve the issue but instead the game is crashing more often. I ran an utility (Onyx) to repair permissions and for general cleanup. But it has not improved game performance. What's been happening is that the game crashed repeatedly but once in a while it does not and then I can play stably for a while. Just now it crashed about 6-7 times in a row and it even affected screen resolution. mac mini 10.8.5 Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3Xixotl2 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Game Freezes in "My Collection" Since El Capitan Upgrade Hearthstone is freezing randomly in the "My Collection" area. Sometimes I can barely build a deck, other times I cannot even view a deck. The issue started when I upgraded to El Capitan on my Mac. Would love to see a fix for this.PaperRobot5 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Problems with crashing in "My Collection" Whenever I have tried to create a custom deck my game seems to crash. Or possibly it's just going very, very slowly. I force quit the game because I haven't been patient enough to see if the rainbow circle goes away eventually. I am playing on a Mac Book Pro. I don't know all that much about Mac's so any help would be greatly appreciated. When I tried creating a deck on a PC it worked fine.TastyChicken1 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Minions and animations turn green?(Mac) Hi! I bought a knew Macbook Pro two months ago. Its more than capable of running Hearthstone with max details and so on. But when i play more than 2-3 hours, the minions on the board turn green, and animations turns either green or white. Two minutes later the game shuts down. This is really annoying, and I have lost lots of ranked matches because of this. I have tried repairing the files in the Hearthstone folder, and uninstalled the game numbers of times. Any one else experienced the same problem?H4GEN2 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 Mac: 1 Minor bug + 1 Major Halt & Crash Hello, I've encountered a couple issues with Hearthstone on my Mac that I'm unable to work around. I've tried as much as I can on my end to fix them, including erasing my drive and reinstalling OS X and only installing the Battle.net launcher and Hearthstone. The minor bug: When the game loads, everything is stretched vertically. I think the game loads for a 16x9 display, then stretches vertically to fit my 16x10 screen. I can fix this by unchecking "Fullscreen" and rechecking it. The major halt & crash: While editing a deck, the game will halt for a while and finally crash. This usually happens when I try to edit an existing deck. The animation of the cards rolling down from the top will start, but it will hang before it finishes sliding down. I have also seen it crash while creating a new deck. When adding a card the animation of the card entering the deck list will also cause it to hang. This is causing the game to become unplayable for me, as the only viable deck I have right now is dragon priest. :p My machine: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) OS X El Capitan (10.11) Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: Intel Iris Pro / NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M Although I'm running El Capitan now, I also ran the public beta for a few months prior. This problem only started to occur after the final release. But it also only started to occur for me after the latest Hearthstone patch (that included the Boom Bot vs Annoy-o-Tron Tavern Brawl). Thank you for your help!Blamrob5 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 Game loses connection during play. I have been playing the beta without issue until about 4-5 days ago. It was then that the game would stop allowing commands or show what the opponent was doing without major (what seems like) lag spikes. The software itself still is working fine ( i can still click all the do-dads and access the menu with out delay). I may have a normal first hand, but then the game "hangs" on the opponents turn. Most of the time now the game is lagging so bad that i just have to quit the game. The has almost made the game unplayable. My connection is wireless on a mid 2011 imac. Nothing has changed in the last couple of days that could be causing these lag spikes. I wish that there was a connection speed bar like other blizzard games where i could see where or when the lag is occuring. Any help?Taoiseach11 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 freezing since the newest update evry time i enter the deck build screen the game freezes on my imac. i doesn't do this on my droid phone or tablet. any suggestions on how to fix thisFizgig7 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 Game freezes in my collection The game freezes when I click on the hero image (the deck) in my collection. Anyone have the same issues?SleepyBear1 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 Massive Lag Spikes Since last week I've been getting massive lag spikes during my turn in which I can't do anything. Often these happen after I played a card or used my hero power. And these usually last until my turn is forced over (roped out). However I can't see the rope, all I see are the opening animations (such as the circle of rockbiter weapon around my hero). This is without a doubt the most frustrating way to lose a game. As I can't do anything to prevent it from happening. I didn't lose my connection because when my turn ends the game continues like nothing happened. In this screenshot (http://i.imgur.com/ruMjdpo.jpg) you can see I just used my hero power but no totem appears and I cannot play any other cards (no glow around blackwing technician/feral spirits)Mirez1 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 Mac Problems - Full screen Hi, I am on Yosemite, 10.10.5. 2011 Macbook Pro. Hearthstone used to run fine in windowed mode. I tried to make it full screen one day, and the graphics bugged out and I had to hard quit. Now whenever I try to open, it tries to open it in fullscreen mode. The graphics remain bugged out, I essentially get a full red screen that fades to maroon, then back to red. I cannot click on the settings to make it back to windowed mode again. Is there a way to force the game to start in windowed mode? I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling and that did not help.Bogue0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 D/C & Re-Authenticate Multiple Times 3 times this week while playing arena, my game says "you were disconnected, reconnecting to game" or something to that extent. The first and second time I waited, only to have it just hang there forever, forcing me to close Hearthstone. When I went to log back in it asked me to authenticate both times and then I return to the main menu with the message "you lost your last arena game due to a disconnect". Third time was the same, but I exited right away, and when I re-launched, again it asked me to authenticate. This time I made it back into the game, but lost my entire turn 6 which cost me the match. Usually I am only asked to authenticate once every 10 days or so.. Possibly even less TBH.. it isn't very often. Ever since that patch 2 weeks ago the game is so damn glitchy. I am also a victim of the deck editing freezes, random freezing for no reason, and now this.. Which TBH is the most annoying because it's costing me gold. All mac users should get an extra 1k gold to make up for this BS? I think so.. Not like that will ever happen though.. if there is one thing Blizzard is not about, it's accountability. Good job OSX programming team. EDIT - And also my directional buttons are still not working..Divisor0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Game crashes when editing decklists on Mac I have a Macbook Pro, OS X 10.9.5. Ever since the latest patch, the game freezes/becomes unresponsive and then crashes unexpectedly when editing decklists. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it happens during then. The most recent occurrence was today when trying to create a decklist for Tavern Brawl. I've received Problem Reports each time this has happened. I'm sure if there's something I need to do to with my system to work around this or if Blizzard needs more information concerning this.Nattles7 Oct 8, 2015