Mobile Bug Report

Oct 20, 2015 Hearthstone Has Been Updated - 11/29/16 Greetings! As always if you play on a future patch you cannot roll back to a client on an earlier patch. If you attempt to play on an earlier patch build you will get "Hearthstone has been updated" . This usually happens on patch day as we stagger our releases, they usually come out in this order: 1. PC/Mac 2. Googleplay 3. iOS 4. Amazon By the end of the day all patches should be available so make sure your client is on 7.0 otherwise you'll get the error message.Sapperwix0 Oct 20, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Missing Purchases We are unable to resolve any unreceived purchases in the bug report forum. Please contact Customer Support for any issues with undelivered purchases: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/topic/hearthstone/Sapperwix0 Sep 14, 2015
Aug 26, 2015 How to Fix "Waiting For Authorization" Hey all, Wanted to provide some context since I know a handful of you are running into the issue where the client sticks on the Waiting For Authorization spinner. Basically when a purchase fails (due to loss of connection to the shop or errors in the processing) we attempt to resolve by trying to continue to communicate with the storefront. There are other things going on to stop you from making duplicate purchases because duplicate purchases only makes the problem bigger and broader, this was a part of the issues experienced back during Naxx launch. Anyways, we do have a way to self-fix your client if you get stuck in Waiting For Auth loop. Steps to fix 1. Completely close your client (by removing it from active applications on your device) and restart it. 2. Let it sit on the Waiting for Auth spinner for about 10 minutes. I know it's a bit long, we're working on it but right now it's the safest way to insure we don't lose the transaction. 3. Close and restart your client again. 4. The purchase should be resolved as either a pass where you receive your product or a fail where you can get back to the shop. Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our processes.Sapperwix0 Aug 26, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 Account Progress Not Showing On Mobile The Topic is a bit misleading but since this is one of the most common reports on the Mobile Bug Report Forums I felt it was good to hit it head on. If you have logged in on Mobile and found yourself at the Tutorial. It is almost certainly that you're logging into a different region from which you normally play. Log out and double-check that you are logging into the correct region on the login page. This is the small dropdown in the top right of the login page. If your device is set to anything other than the main region you play on you will default to the region of your device. If after double-checking that you are logging into the same region as Desktop then please reach out to customer support who can further assist you: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/topic/hearthstone/Sapperwix0 Jun 25, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Android Phone Installation - Not Enough Space We are currently aware of an issue players may experience when installing Hearthstone on Android Phone devices. This can be caused by altering the default installation location or not having enough space in the installation destination. Hearthstone for Android phones must be downloaded to your internal memory. We recommend having 2GB of free space available to account for any future updates. Before opening/installing Hearthstone, move the app to an SD card if your device allows it. We recommend opening/installing Hearthstone AFTER it has been moved. Our Hearthstone System Requirements article has information regarding the minimum requirements for devices to be eligible for installation. If you have additional questions about Hearthstone, feel free to check out our Frequently Asked Questions!Glaxigrav0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 3, 2014 How to get Crash Logs from iPad In order to get crash logs from your iPad, you will need access to a computer and have iTunes installed. Additionally, you will need to have hidden folders displayed in order to access the log locations. Once you have iTunes installed and hidden folders displayed, follow the steps below: Connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes. Sync your device (this should be quick if you haven't made any recent changes on the device). Navigate to one of the following locations: (Mac) ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/$DEVICENAME$/ (Windows) C:\Users\$USERNAME$\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\$DEVICENAME$ Locate the appropriate crash log file. (The log files will include the date and time in 24 hour format in their file names) You can post the data from your crash log in a Code Block using the Code Blocks option in the forums UI NOTE: The logs are generated by the device and are only generated when the client crashes. Getting disconnected will not create a log file, so please get a screen shot of the specific error you received in those cases and include a link or the error text in your reportsSapperwix0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 Hearthstone 5.2 Known Issues - 7/12/16 Greetings All! Below you will find the Known Issues list for the Mobile Client. Please direct PC/Mac bugs to the Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591462/ Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active and occurring in Hearthstone. What it is listing are a select few issues -- chosen due to severity/impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Hearthstone!!! Known Issues: Client On phones Player portrait icons are showing the Wild mode "vines" during standard mode games The iPhone SE is using the iPad Tablet UI instead of the phone UI Tapping the friends list immediately after a match can cause a crash Whispers of the Old Gods packs are slightly off-center during pack opening on phones The gold display does not show on launch and will overlap the dust display after returning from the collection manager Android Devices with an x86 processor on Lollipop may experience a crash after minimizing the game The Gold total and number of friends can appear corrupted after changing languages or after unlocking Android Phones and Tablets with a PowerVR chipset may display distorted card names or text elements You are unable to install the Amazon App if you have the Authenticator installed via Google (and vice versa)[u][ul][/ul]Sapperwix0 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 Include Device Name and OS Version in Report! Greetings Everyone! When you report a bug in this forum please be sure to include what device you encountered it on and what your OS version is. This will help us reproduce and ultimately resolve the issue you're reporting. Device Names: iPad 2 iPad Mini iPad 3rd Generation (Retina Display with 30-pin connector) iPad 4th Generation (Retina Display with Lightning Bolt connector) iPad Air iPad Mini 2nd Generation (Retina display) You can find your OS version by navigating in your device (Settings --> General --> About --> Version)Sapperwix0 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report Forum! Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports about the Hearthstone client on Mobile Devices. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. The Known Issues thread has some good info in it. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Finally, a screenshot or video showing your issue would be greatly appreciated! You can upload your videos to YouTube and your screenshots to sites like imgur. Posts we do not need Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be moderated or moved immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Sapperwix0 Apr 2, 2014
20m Various bugs and stuff that need fixing If you cannot connect to your default server, there's no other way to change server aside from reinstalling. The battery hogging is horrible. The game is not complex or good looking enough to justify the power usage. Disconnect clears the previous actions list. When you discover cards, their attack and health values may be impossible to see.Keekuli1 20m
3h can't log in from phone " Playful sprites error" i get this error "Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was linking up to the Battle.net service. Please wait a few minutes for them to diserpse and try re-launching the game" every time i'm trying to log into my account from my smartphone. I don't know what the cause may be ! If i try to login from my pc, it works fine, but if i'm trying to log from my smartphone, i get that error. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Gt i9515 , Rooted, with Android 5.01. Tried to factory data reset, but in vain. I also tried installing a new ROM (android 6.1 Cyanogen Mod) but the same error, with no results at all. When i first played Hearthstone (months ago), it worked perfectly, log in to account, etc. At that time i didn't have the phone rooted( if that's the cause ) but now i cant log in. The only thing i can do from my phone is starting a new game, and i won't. UPDATE 1: it seems that i can log in with mobile data, but when i try to go on wifi, instantly disconects me. UPDATE 2: when i log in with mobile data on my account, i have to start from begining, because all i had on hearthstone is erase, with no hero unblocked and all. UPDATE 3: on pc, still works fine, and everything is okay/saved there [on the same account]. Why ?Coiosul1 3h
7h Can´t start or spectate a game while using data on EU Dear Blizzard team, I play HS on iPhone 5s. Five days ago I downloaded the IOS 10.2. Since then something weird is happening when using the HS app. On NA server everything works perfect. But on EU if I use the HS app on my phone with wifi everything works well, but if I use it with data, when I try to spectate or to start a game the wheel starts spinning as always but before connecting to the actual game, I get kick out with the msg: We were not able to start a game for you, please try later. Again, it is very strange because this just happens, on EU and with data. On NA server the app works perfect both with wifi and with data. Also on EU server, while using wifi everything is fine. It is just on EU with data that I cannot spectate or play. But on data I can do the rest of the features (go trough my collection, create a deck, etc...), it is just getting to the actual playing screen/mode I cannot do... I obviously have tried to delete the app and download it again. I have checked the configuration on my phone to allow apps use data. I even reset the network configuration... And nothing. I now it sounds weird, but it is exactly what is happening... and I don't know how to fix it. It started when I downloaded the IOS 10.2. Before it was working well. Please Blizzard it would be great if you can help. I only play on the phone, and mostly on data because just have access to wifi at home. Some help from your side will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and bradsAmadeus2 7h
7h Mobile Hearthstone Client Giving Desktop Resolution? Have a Blu Life One X2, downloaded Hearthstone on the Google Play Store and installed fine. Problem is I'm getting desktop resolution so it makes the game virtually unplayable. Is there a way to force the client to give me the correct resolution? Thanks!Protomav0 7h
11h didnt get a card pack in android mobile so i installed the app in Lg phone and didnt get any packs after playing a game in normal. i dont know if it matters but i played first in wrong domain(na instead of eu). i figured it out after a couple of days but still nothingforneverland2 11h
14h iOS aspect ratio change - post 11/29/16 version 7.0.15590 Several have reported a change in aspect ratio of the Hearthstone app after their iOS client has updated to version 7.0.15590. (This aspect ratio causes 'black bars' on the side of the screen.) If you are affected, please post the following information: Device: (ex; iPhone 4. If your device has different versions, such as an iPhone 6 vs. 6 Plus, be sure to note which version you have specifically) OS version: (this will be displayed on iTunes when the device is attached, or found in Settings - > Software Update) How you updated - via Mobile or via iTunes and then sync to the device Are any other apps affected in any way? If you were affected and are no longer affected, what did you do? Did you change nothing? Did you delete the app and re-download it? Did you delete the app from the device then download it and sync through iTunes on desktop?rabb1t35 14h
15h Samsung Pack Promotion Not Working on S6 Edge So I have a new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and thought I would get in on this promotion. However when logging in, I get nothing whatsoever. I already have my account set up (no tutorial to do) etc so I can't understand what's going on here. I have never used this phone for Hearthstone before so it hasn't been 'redeemed' already. The promotion says it works on all S6 models and above (including S7). I have been on to support chat twice, and I receive conflicting information there and also on the internet. Chat support guy said that the S6 Edge isn't compatible, yet checking the internet, lots and lots of people have received this on said phone (and of course your website says all S6 variants). I then received a ticket update saying that the developers are rolling out a fix on Monday evening (USA time I think) to fix this issue. I will give this a go tomorrow as I live in the UK and understand they are at least 5 hours behind. I would just like a proper answer. I am very disappointed with Blizzard, who have seemingly infinite resources at their disposal, can't even give correct information out on an easily fixable bug.MilkBone0 15h
15h Invalid cards in deck I have met a guy today in the EU server who played paladin and as the title says he had a rogue class card in his standard DECK yes in his deck... No it wasnt discovered or randomly generated. I played dirty rat at turn 2 and it pulled out a Kidnapper rogue card. He didnt even use mana at turn 1 or used any card so he couldnt possible get it from anywhere but his deck. Apart from that he had a normal paladin deck. I post screenshot with the names so you can check the game. The image has not been tampered with http://imgur.com/a/puEewszilaattila1 15h
16h Missing card I wanted to craft an Entomb. I wrote it into the search field. The game said there are no results. I searhced with spell and watched all cards with 6 mana without any result. I didn' t tested this on PC.SapiS681 16h
16h No Music on iPad After last update on my iPad 4 with iOS 10 I can't force app to play any music in game. Sounds are heard as normal.Zakwas41 16h
17h Huawei P8 screen flickering I'm on the Huawei P8 (EMUI 4.0 ALE-L21) When I am playing Hearthstone usually on my second match my screen starts to flicker from time to time, progressively getting worse. After a while minions start to lose stats (Attack/Health values). Later (issue never stopped) everything loses value and the game just freezes over. I've also had where my screen turned black and froze, this time the game did keep on running in the background. http://imgur.com/9DEQ6Hv screenshot of mobile app being "broken" If I restart my game when I see the flickering, it seems to have stopped for a short time (a lot shorter compared to when I first start up a match)Summon6 17h
17h Billing bug; shop "Waiting for Authorization" I think I've discovered a bug in your in-app billing. Log into the Amazon app store using a UK Amazon account. Launch Hearthstone Hearthstone's in-game shop will display in £ sterling task-switch to the Amazon app store, and log out Log back into the Amazon app store using an Amazon account bound to the US. Return to Hearthstone, and attempt to purchase a card pack (I chose 15 packs;£13.99) Amazon app store billing will pop up & attempt to charge you either $19.99, or 1999 Amazon coins. I chose to pay in Amazon coins After a long wait, I received an Amazon app store message that the order was successful but was taking longer than expected to process Upon returning to Hearthstone, the shop was stuck "Waiting for Authorization" The Amazon email receipt for the purchase came through almost immediately, but the Hearthstone shop remained stuck "Waiting for Authorization" After several minutes, and a few logout/login attempts, the purchase eventually went through. (presumably it was handled manually by someone @ Blizzard CS) :edit: Encountered this issue a 2nd time; this time I was sure to log out/log in Hearthstone between switching Amazon accounts. Thus it looks like buying packs on Hearthstone EU, using Amazon coins from a US Amazon account, causes problems. The error message that the Amazon app store delivers is this: ... After which, the Hearthstone shop gets stuck "Waiting for Authorization" for an indeterminate length of time.TJJ151 17h
1d Shop Waiting for Authorization Never Stops I tried to buy a 7 pack with my google play credit. For some reason it failed, and now I am getting this screen constantly https://i.imgur.com/ji5FeL4.jpg. I have tried letting it sit for 10 minutes to work out, I have tried resetting the cache, clearing all data from the app, restarting the device and reinstalling the app but nothing works. I have not been charged for the attempted purchase, but it still shows me this screen. It also appears on all other devices, PC included. And on the PC the help button that appears goes to a dead link.imchein8 1d
1d Galaxy I entered with android device before (not samsung galaxy). Now i can not get bonus from my Samsung Galaxy s6?velt1 1d
1d Samsung Galaxy card back Is this only for the galaxy s6 or for all users because i have not received my promotional pack. I have a galaxy note 4Saintbee3 1d
1d Samsung galaxy Hey, i got a samsung galaxy S5 and i just realised that i didnt recived the card back and 3 packs from signing in with my galaxy. Do i need a samsung galaxy s6 or there is a problemDemonSlayer5 1d
3d still have issue https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752287464#post-1 There has not been a single update to fix this problem and it is still here since November please fix now!XHAD3 3d
3d New Brawl Bugs 1.) So, I had two games where Mage uses spells that cost zero and keeps firing well after his 15 seconds expired and I am supposed to play. Game wont let me do my turn and consequently due to this infinite damage i lose. I thought once rope appears as warning, it gives 15 seconds to other player then once its done it is my turn. But somehow, other play keeps playing regardless that it been over 10 seconds warning finished. It keeps happening with mages, Jaina. Last one I had was a 6 cost card that for some reason gave other player ZERO for using hero power infinite number of times....overruling my turn. I went down from 20 something health to zero. 2)Also Reno Jackson does random things. Its not supposed to fully heal your hero if there are duplicates but in this game he had Reno Jackson alive on board then played another and he healed him. Shouldn't happen. It also misfired and didn't heal me when it should, I had no two identical cards on me or board.Demiax2 3d
3d Can't drag hero spells -iPad Recently downloaded Hearthstone for my iPad. Was able to log in to my account no problem and started playing right away. Seemed intuitive enough but quickly found a bug. The game won't allow me to drag hero spells. Was playing as Jania and wanted to cast her fireball spell. Game wouldn't let me drag the card to my target. Card just floated. Tried tapping the card then tapping target like I would on a mouse but message came up saying I had to drag. other cards dragged over just fine. Playing on iPad Air 2, iOS 10.2GoldenPants1 3d
3d Shop closed Been playing hearthstone since release and never encountered a problem. Recently downloaded the android phone version as i am away from a Pc during most of the week. Playing from the phone is fine however i cannot Purchase packs or arenas because the shop is closed. Shop works fine whenever i log from pc, problem only occurs while playing on phonewerewolf201023 3d
4d Won't load I was playing and somehow my game started to reconnect and stuck at that. When I restarted the game it stucked at hearthstone sign and won't load. Sony Xperia M. P.S. It happened again and I waited to reconnect but Hearthstone returned me to menu with message " Can't reconnect to a game". I could start new game and it happened again.Turkysha1 4d
5d Arena bug Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Android 6.0.1 First after purchase, the area to pick characters was black. I hit the on-screen back button & then reentered arena. After picking my deck the key appeared on top of the last 3 cards to choose from. I could not use the on-screen back button. When, I then just tapped the screen, it retired the deck, screwing me out of my purchase. I have not opened the deck awarded, as I was hoping for some customer assistance in fixing this.Ruttiger1 5d
5d Playstore Crashes Hi I have been trying to download Hearthstone using playstore but playstore keep closing after it reaches 1.06GB out of the 1.14GB. Then I have to restart all over again. This is very frustrating, is there anyone that could help or is there another way to install? like installing the apk file manuallyStriker0 5d
6d overwatch card pack so i bought overwatch went on my phone to play hearthstone and it said i got the card pack but when i went to open it i couldnt find it. is this a server/game glitch or is it not released yet?GodPikachu25 6d
6d Did not receive bonus stars after three game win streak. After playing and winning multiple games in a row I randomly stopped receiving bonus stars. I thought "ok maybe a minor bug" and continued to play and won three more in a row after my bonus stars were canceled. Even after winning another 3 games in a row (still on the same win streak) I was not receiving them. At this point I became really confused. Is there any way I can get my stars back or any feedback on what happened?Balistic31 6d
6d Log in won't pop up, stuck at wooden doors Title says it all. I've just installed Hearthstone on my Samsung Galaxy S4. It should be able to work on it since the phone's specs are good enough, I have confirmed this by playing through the tutorial without any performance issues. However, when I try to log in, I get stuck at the wooden doors until the error message (something with sprites and reconnecting) shows up. I have done some research on the topic, and it seems like most people got this issue fixed by switching between apps when Hearthstone was running, this however didn't work for me. I am also aware that this could be a connectivity issue. Since I don't have a Wi-Fi connection at home (I am a gamer, obviously, so I prefer cable), I can only use data transfer provided by my operator. Could this be the issue or is it an app bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Sincerely, cozziecozzie1 6d
Jan 16 iPad crashing constantly... Its getting pretty stupid now, and I'm pretty fed up with this game as its now wasting my time. This needs to be fixed. Its crashing pretty much every other game, and up to as many as 2-3 times in the same game! on my iPad mini Now, its 'ok' to certain degree in the unranked games as it doesnt mean much therefor I don't mind but its now costing me rankings and also loosing me matches in the Arena and thats just not fair on us. Im now on my macbook pro and im getting into games, with the two character icons up, before you choose your cards, and its just freezing, then you get into the game and both characters explode giving me a loss. Can anyone give me a reason why and if this is going to be fixed?Arcane100 Jan 16
Jan 16 Hearthstone will not/cannot login to battle.net I've installed the Hearthstone app on my iphone, but whenever I choose to sign in from the options, I just get a "closed" screen, suggesting to wait a few minutes and try again. Have uninstalled the app a couple of times with no change. Tested going through the tutorial as a new player, once that's completed it's permanent "closed" screen unless I uninstall/reinstall the app again.OgreS1 Jan 16
Jan 16 Friends List My friends aren't showing up on my friends list and ive tried reinstalling the game. What should I do?BattleOoze3 Jan 16
Jan 16 SoG expansion I was really sad to read about the potential concepts for SoG that eventually got scrapped. Not only did they sound really interesting and fun but they also fitted their themes really well - in some cases even being replaced by a choice that did NOT make sense themematically. So what I was most surprised about when SoG got released was the missing of Kazakus dragon form and the mechanic of the Kabal - I always guessed their red crystals would be implemented in the form of mana in the expansion. Long and behold i was actually right at one point, considering Mike Donais interview where he revealed that these were actual old concepts. Really poor choice not to include them in the end product in my opinion. but what worried me most was one of the reasons why Red Mana wasn't included: it didn't work on smartphones... Now I really don't want the mobile app version of HS to be a reason to limit and keep back HS from more fun and innovative mechanics, and I can't help but wonder how many other mechanics have been scrapped simply because they wouldn't go along with the mobile game's interface... Please Blizzard, let the mobile app be a separate game or just ignore completely and put all your effort into the computer game where HS truly shines, and let your imagination not become restricted...killlen1 Jan 16
Jan 14 Waiting for authorization. I managed to purchase before I decided to buy the karazahn expansion however now i'm fully blocked out of shot waiting for the purchase over hours. Originally I played on pc but suddenly my battle.net cant be repaired, installed, or uninstalled so i'm stuck on a tablet to play that is now shop frozen.kingofthings0 Jan 14
Jan 14 Login screen wont appear on galaxy S5 I downloaded the game a few minutes ago, I have already played on PC so I chose log in only to be left in a blank page that only says "americas & some asian region" on the right upper corner and a back button on the left upper corner. Nothing else appears even if I wait, no server error, no page error, nothing. Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Lollipop 5.0 Hearthstone version 2.7.9166 downloaded from google playstoreTheAvenger242 Jan 14
Jan 14 Hearthstone, can't save password It's the most annoying thing that happened after changing my e-mail/pass everytime i have to enter my mail/pass when i start hearthstone from phone [i'm using LG-G5 (android 7.0)] can any1 help?!Demented1 Jan 14
Jan 14 Wrong Craft I craft wrong golden legend help meDestinyG1 Jan 14
Jan 14 No in-game music since 10/20 update (iPhone iOS 10) Since the update, there is no more music in-game EXCEPT for the music that plays while searching for an opponent while the slot machine is spinning. No music on the home screen, while browsing collection, building an arena deck, opening packs, or playing a match. The background tavern noises still work, just not the music. The music volume and master volume are both set to max. This only happens on my iPhone. The music still plays fine on my PC.Yar27 Jan 14
Jan 14 Shop Hey, I bought two expansions, one for 19.99 and the other one for 14.99, I also bought 7 packs for 9.99. And you charged my credid card twice, I wish you could help me really fast !!!!! Thanks.padin110 Jan 14
Jan 14 "Not enough space" This is the error I get while at the "unpacking crates" installation screen, almost at the end. Since it's mentioned no where, what amount of space does it need, and how much space does it require during installation? It might also be a VERY good idea to mention that on the store page and on this website..... Kind regards, DDarkangle378 Jan 14
Jan 13 Color Scheme Error: Rogue (SI:7 and Patches Combo) Hi, I observed the following bug on my Android phone twice: When I play a pirate card (which triggers Patches the pirate being summoned from my deck) and directly play a SI:7 Agent, the color scheme of the game changes to grey - which is normal on the mobile version of hearthstone, as only the valid targets for the combo-damage of the agent are still colored. However, the animation from Patches seems to break something as the color scheme stays in grey even after the combo damage target is selected and the damage is delivered. Selecting the 'game history' on the left resets the color scheme again, however, if this is not done, the complete game will be played in the grey color. Best NovacraftNovacraft2 Jan 13
Jan 13 Infinite Turn I was playing arena as a warrior, when it was his turn on 5 mana and he spent all of his mana but one and the rope was about to end. But the rope has ended and I don't want to concede because its arena. I don't know if this is a bug or not but I'm reporting it as one anyways. Please fix or help its been like 15 minutes honestlyMightyOwl1 Jan 13
Jan 12 Not enough space while "Unpacking crates" FIX Hey there, I see there are many people who have issues with the problem mentioned in the topic. Basically, what probably happens to you is the following: 1. Downloaded Hearthstone from the Play Store 2. Launched it 3. It began "unpacking crates", which resulted in an "not enough space" error. You need to have an actual external SD card with at least 2GB of free space What you have to do is fairly simple, just follow these steps: Step 1. Remove Hearthstone, you can even plug your phone to the PC and check if there are any file leftovers, if there are some, remove them as well. Leave no trace of Android Hearthstone on your phone. You may find these in "Phone\Android\obb" directory. Step 2. Download it again, just like you did before. Step 3. Do not open it! Otherwise you'll have to redownload it again. Step 4. Open the App Manager and find Hearthstone. Step 5. Transfer Hearthstone onto the SD Card Step 6. Launch Hearthstone It just worked for me, I wonder if this tutorial will be helpful for any of you. Also, I'm sorry for the separate topic about this, but it may be pretty useful for the people looking for a quick answer, instead of skimming through all the other topics discussing this matter. Cheers!Hetman133 Jan 12
Jan 12 Turn animations off Why you do not make "Turn animations off" option for mobile devices? It would made the game to run much smoother. I play on ipad mini and after MSOG release i cannot play normally - every time a heavy animation played (Kazakus e.g.) or every game that long untill fatigue it crushes. Mini have no ehough memory to hold all those animations. It is so frustrating that i am ready to play in 8-bit mode if it lets me play without crushes.Lupus12 Jan 12