Hearthstone Application Not Responding

Mac Technical Support
Same problem. MacBook Pro 15" with Retina ’12 @ OS X 10.9.
12/16/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Aeron
Same problem. MacBook Pro 15" with Retina ’12 @ OS X 10.9.

Same macbook, same problem %(
why all this hate? it's closed beta bros...
Same problem here. MackBook Pro 13" Running Mavericks OS
Ok guys we all have the same problem.I temporarily fix mine by ending the process with task manager twice or thrice and then it doesn't freeze any more until the next system start up.Also today got a few server disconnects.But people this is BETA.Calm your !@#$.I'm sure blizz's on it. :)
same issue here.. never has worked… have to close it out in the force quit apps… Would love to see what this even looks like… hopefully the answer isn't "buy a PC" :)
same, finally got into the beta but I can't even play.... :(
I am having the same problem. I start up via the Hearthstone Icon, get a blackscreen with the glove mouse pointer for a short while, and then the spinning rainbow wheel with a black screen. I eventually have to give up and control tab out and it tells me that the program is not responding. Was hoping for some ideas on how to resolve this and actually get to play the game see further than the icon shortcut.

I am using an iMac i7 with 16Gb ram, 4Gb graphics, Os X 10.9.1
I have the same issue. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both hearthstone and battle.net beta with no effect.
Same here :-/
Battle net Agent is not responding either....
same
same problem

Running OS X 10.9.2
Found solution for my case in here — http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11836333599

Specific fonts (TTF. files) are interfering with the launch of Hearthstone through the Battle.net Launcher and need to be deleted. Which need to be found by opening the Activity Monitor and starting Hearthstone. It will be marked as "non responsive", then double click on it and hit "Open Files" - scroll till the bottom, till the TTF. files are showing up. Delete the fonts one by one, till the game properly launches again.

The fonts can be found at this location: /Users/me/Library/Fonts/

Just removed a few fonts and game starts launching.
The immediately preceeding instructions worked to solve my problems running it for the first time today, THANKS. This should be a Stickey.
03/08/2014 08:53 AMPosted by Aeron
Found solution for my case in here — http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11836333599

Specific fonts (TTF. files) are interfering with the launch of Hearthstone through the Battle.net Launcher and need to be deleted. Which need to be found by opening the Activity Monitor and starting Hearthstone. It will be marked as "non responsive", then double click on it and hit "Open Files" - scroll till the bottom, till the TTF. files are showing up. Delete the fonts one by one, till the game properly launches again.

The fonts can be found at this location: /Users/me/Library/Fonts/

Just removed a few fonts and game starts launching.

thanks bro , that exactly worked for me