Hearthstone Beta Key Redemption Issue - 12/3

Technical Support
1 2 3 13 Next
We are aware of an issue where the Hearthstone game license may not appear correctly on a Battle.net account after a Hearthstone beta key is redeemed. This issue can prevent impacted accounts from accessing Hearthstone even though a Hearthstone beta key was applied. We are working on resolving this issue and will provide another update once it is resolved.
Awesome thanks! I entered the code and it has yet to appear
I have entered my code and it has not appeared.
Thanks for the update! seems like a bunch of people (me included) are having the problem.

Kinda curious though, is there and ETA on the fix or is this like a check back in a couple of days thing?
Thanks for the update! seems like a bunch of people (me included) are having the problem.

Kinda curious though, is there and ETA on the fix or is this like a check back in a couple of days thing?

Unfortunately we don't have an ETA at the moment, because we are still in the process of identifying the issue. Updates will be provided as we get them. In the meantime, just hang tight!
http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/hs-installers/a6029a1d625c79252defff3914fb6e67/beta.1/Hearthstone-Beta-Setup-enGB.exe

Went here and it allowed me to download it
This is a relief, was so happy after getting my key. Then nothing happened after redeeming it.
Applied mine and it's not there, hopefully this is fixed really soon.

SO excited to play, been waiting for MONTHS, please fix. D:
When it IS fixed, where do I go to download it? The main account page?
Mine has appeared on the account page now, seems to just be really delayed
I have this issue. But I hope it will just pop up. ^^
Hi, are you trying to fix the issue whereby the play button is greyed out as well? I have redeemed the code, it appeared on my account's games, installed properly but the play button is greyed out saying "Game is currently not available in your region". I also have tried methods to solve this such as changing my password but my efforts were all in vain.
I've downloaded it and installed it. Play button is also greyed out. Think the servers are just having issues, just give it some time and I'm sure it will sort itself out
Smøsht ,

I'm curious as to where you downloaded the game client from? I see you've added a key but your account still hasn't had the license applied which is the issue we're still working on. For people in your situation, the game client to be downloaded should not be showing up on your Battle.net Account Management page.

My account page has the game on the list currently with a download link available.
I am having this same issue, just got the beta invite and is not appearing in my downloads area. whats the deal with this?
I'm having the same issue too. I'm sure you guys are bogged down with lots of other things, but if you get a chance to resolve this for me as well, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
David