Hearthstone Beta Key Redemption Issue - 12/3

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 13 Next
Yep - same issue here. Was pretty excited to try it, got home from work, and then ran right into this problem :(
Same issue..Entered the beta key and the beta DL is nowhere to be seen.
I also have the issue with the code redemption not appearing on my account if you have a chance you can solve it for me as well.

Thanks,
Davidt085
If this is only a visual bug, can't you provide a direct link where we could download the client? I can see my account was updated because of the error message I get when I try to enter it a second time.

I'm also eager to play so if you would provide a workaround (if there is one) so we could download the client right away, that'd be great ;)
Sounds good, glad I looked here. Same issue, game key applied from invite I just received and didn't appear on my battle.net game client page.
i have the same problem and am waiting anxiously
Is the issue that greys out the play button and says "Hearthstone is not currently available in your regen." also part of this? That's my only problem and I didn't have the problem redeeming my code that other people have had.
I downloaded the Hearthstone client from the link posted in this thread after it didn't show up in my games list. Shown here

http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/hs-installers/a6029a1d625c79252defff3914fb6e67/beta.1/Hearthstone-Beta-Setup-enGB.exe

After successful installation, the play button is greyed out for me too with the same "not in your region" message. I will wait and see if it appears for me in the next hour as some other posters have reported.
Yeah I redeemed the code as well and did not get a link or anything to download a hearthstone client. Please send an email or something when it is fixed.

Thankss
I had the same problem as well. I redeemed the code and there was no listed Hearthstone game or download on my battle.net game accounts and I can not download the client.
Game just became available to play, also working 100%.
Thanks and good work on the quick fix
I have the same issue. I just redeemed my code but there is no option to download the client. It does not show up on my games list. Is there the possibility that we will lose our beta chance due to this?
Same problem :(
Game just became available to play, also working 100%.
Thanks and good work on the quick fix

For you, not all of us.
I can see it now from the "download game" section.

Thanks for the quick fix.
I'm having the same issues...
Have inputted the beta key just mailed an hour ago...
Have tried logging in and out a dozen times...
and still no luck...

EDIT: Just showed up, installing now
12/03/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Four825
I have the same issue. I just redeemed my code but there is no option to download the client. It does not show up on my games list. Is there the possibility that we will lose our beta chance due to this?

I doubt it, the game is applied to the account already, it wouldn't let me re-enter it. It's just not showing.
Just give it some time, I activated my code about 30 mins ago and it just started working.
12/03/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Smøsht
Just give it some time, I activated my code about 30 mins ago and it just started working.

One can hope.
installer for US, since people are sharing direct downloads.

http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/hs-installers/a6029a1d625c79252defff3914fb6e67/beta.1/Hearthstone-Beta-Setup-enUS.exe

change the "enUS" part at the end (just before .exe) to your language (en = english) and region (US = united states) to get your local installer.

haven't tried to see if this actually works as a workaround, but it does download an installer. take it for what it's worth.