Can't swipe or Command+Tab in fullscreen

Mac Technical Support
Prev 1 4 5 6 15 Next
This needs to get fixed ASAP, swiping out of the game between turns is the only reason I keep playing.
Fantastic - it's not in the release notes, but the latest patch restores fullscreen swiping! I'm so happy!
Or not... I just relaunched and I can't swipe anymore. :(
Actually it looks like if I switch back and forth between fullscreen and non-fullscreen enough it randomly works? I'm so confused.
It still doesn't work for me.
Doesn't work. Bliz pls.
ALTERNATIVE HERE:

Starts game -> options -> change to smaller resolution -> unlock fullscreen mode
03/13/2014 01:03 PMPosted by VidBoi
Actually it looks like if I switch back and forth between fullscreen and non-fullscreen enough it randomly works? I'm so confused.

Still doesn't work at all for me.
Same here! It was so nice to swap to the browser while the opponent is playing. Please bring it back!
Bump! Please bring it back to the way it was.
+1 same here
Having the same problems here. Very annoying.
+1. definitely takes away a huge aspect of the fun of playing. Gotta have the jams.
It was nice to swipe back and forth.
I would just like to add one more tally to this consensus. Please fix this problem blizzard. What am I supposed to do when I'm playing Hearthstone at work and my boss walks in? I need that command-tab!
Adding another bump. Doesn't work.
Adding my voice to the above comments! Please fix this. One of the reasons why I love HearthStone is because of the opportunity to change between screens and programs!

So please bring back swipe/cmd tab!!
BRING BACK SWIPE!!!
Bump for BLUES to see this thread! Badly need this feature back!
without swiping, hs ainto no fun :x pls fix asap