Missing Menu and Card Text on Mac OS X 10.7.5

Mac Technical Support
I just installed Hearthstone on my Mac Mini running 10.7.5, and there is missing text all over the place, including in the menu's and cards. I can't see the attack, defense, stats on any cards. In the options menu, several of the settings are missing buttons and label text.

I have tried deleting and restarting, and that hasn't resolved the issue. I am unable to upgrade to a newer version of OS X, as the Mac is below the required specs of any of the newer versions.

This issue makes the game completely unplayable. I am really disappointed, because I really wanted to start playing the game.
I have the same problem.
Same here, MacBook OSX 10.7.5

Game runs great but contextual text is missing. Mana, Health, and card stats all missing.
Same problem here. Mac Mini 10.7.5
We tested on a MbP with 10.7.5 installed and a fresh copy of Hearthstone, but we weren't able to reproduce this bug. It's likely that a file became corrupt, which is causing the issue.

Let's try uninstalling Hearthstone first, and then clear out some cached files:

1. Open ~/Library/Preferences
    2. Delete any net.battle.* and com.blizzard.* files
    3. Navigate to and delete the following items:
    • /Documents/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Hearthstone, delete options.txt
    • /Library/Preferences, and delete the unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone.plist
    • /Library/Saved Application State, and delete unity.Blizzard Entertainment.Hearthstone.savedState

Once that's done, reinstall Hearthstone and let me know if the issue persists.