What is the reason to Replay the Naxx Content?

Adventure Mode Discussion
I believe Zeriyah said that there would be a reason to replay Naxx content. I completed it all awhile ago and have replayed it a few times to see what I get but I haven't gained anything. Anyone know what reason there is to replay it?
Perhaps they will merge daily quests with it or something. The fact that there is no reward for completing heroic bosses is kinda crap in my opinion.
i see stupid everywhere on this forum.............

the reward is the card back
That was said before they announced the Heroic mode. So I assume Heroic mode was what Zeriyah was referring to.
07/22/2014 06:09 PMPosted by EvaMendes

the irony is strong with this one

OP was asking about REPLAY value, no replay value in a 1 time reward.
You can complete normal quests with it. I finished up my "total dominance" quest just now at least, playing Naxx. So I guess it will be a quicker way to do dailies.

Also, I don't remember the exact quote and context of what Zeriyah said, but maybe he just meant there would be motivation to beat it more than once, ie. Heroic?
he asked what he GETS for completing it einstein.....
07/22/2014 06:10 PMPosted by Triggerfisk
"total dominance"

THAT CAN BE DONE IN ANY GAME MODE.
07/22/2014 06:11 PMPosted by EvaMendes
he asked what he GETS for completing it einstein.....

No...He didn't...

OP literally asked what the Replay value of Naxx was. It's even in the title of this thread. You need reading skills yo.
There is no replay value. Especially with the servers so laggy.
07/22/2014 06:12 PMPosted by Slipstream
07/22/2014 06:10 PMPosted by Triggerfisk
"total dominance"

THAT CAN BE DONE IN ANY GAME MODE.

^
The simple idea that they should do is copy their reward from regular VS AI, if they didn't already. What I mean is making so beating each boss or the wing with every class gives a gold/dust reward. Compared to the other paid HS mode (arena), Naxx is good value/cards (7 packs worth of dust/rng wouldn't get you cards that good), but it's TERRIBLE value/time. A wing is 4-5 hours with bad rng and cards, 1-3 with good cards or rng.
There isn't one.
Fun.
07/22/2014 06:05 PMPosted by Bibiki
Perhaps they will merge daily quests with it or something. The fact that there is no reward for completing heroic bosses is kinda crap in my opinion.

To be honest. The only reason to complete Heroic is to say " I completed it" To some people this is there life there love of non real life events in games. Blizzard has catered to this crowd for years.
07/22/2014 06:10 PMPosted by Merlin
07/22/2014 06:09 PMPosted by EvaMendes

the irony is strong with this one

LMAO, I was thinking the exact same thing!
07/22/2014 07:10 PMPosted by Zeriyah
07/22/2014 06:09 PMPosted by Kalis
That was said before they announced the Heroic mode. So I assume Heroic mode was what Zeriyah was referring to.

This is correct.

:(

That is a huge let down.....

Edit: Why not add a weekly PvE quest or some dust or gold for clearing a wing? Why not some kind of incentive (even if it isn't on par with PvP rewards) for continuing to play the content we have purchased?
If you haven't been heroic mode with a starter deck you have not yet won the game.;)
07/22/2014 07:10 PMPosted by Zeriyah
07/22/2014 06:09 PMPosted by Kalis

This is correct.

Ahh, I see where I was mistaken. I considered (and I believe many others) that Heroic mode was apart of Naxx in addition to the normal mode not simply a replay of the normal mode.

Well that makes me a little bit sad.

Thank you for your response though.