Top Up Recharge

Technical Support
Hello I want to top up recharge my Battlenet account to be able to buy some packs and support this awesome game.
I play in the NA server, currently logging in from Hongkong. However evertime I go to try and topup it takes me to the tw.battle.net site which only accepts payments in Taiwan$. I want to be able to go to the us.battle.net and topup from there but it never allows me. It keeps forcing me redirecting to this taiwan site, I cannot understand it also very frustrating I cannot support the game by paying real money.

Anyone know how?
I haven't tried this, so I don't know how it works, but... wouldn't battle.net wallet balance be useable in any region? I'm confused why you are trying to go to a specific region. Is that something which is required? Wouldn't it just ask you where you want to charge from when you purchase boosters regardless of the region?
Unfortunately, it seems there is no option to choose, Maybe they are seeing my Ip and redirecting me to Taiwan, even though I have nothing to do with that place. The site only accepts payments in Taiwan$. I just want to be able to topup my balance in the us.battle.net not tw.battle.net. Why they are force redirecting just because of my physical location. Hence I am not able to recharge the battlenet account.
Okay since I am not able to recharge, can people tell me how they recharge their account, or how you buy packs?
That sounds frustrating. I would just keep posting until a Dev responds. They aren't likely to skip a post where someone is trying to give them money. :)

You can also try submitting a ticket (upper right-hand corner of the screen, click on support).
I'm not sure why you don't want to use a credit/debit card directly, but I suppose you could get a pre-paid one with a fixed balance and then use that? I think there are a few ways to get a 'digital one' (where you don't need a physical card sent to you.)