Players Trolling By Not Using End Turn!

Technical Support
What is up with these damn jerks thats wont play, after they finish playing cards, they just camp on the end turn button
stupid as hell, WHERES OUR REPORT Player
All players are allowed 90 seconds to complete their turn. Just because you can do yours in less than 20, doesn't mean your opponent has to.

A player who consistently uses the full 90 secs is not a reportable action.
Zekkerz was an total d*ck bat and troll an game up to an hour. wtf?
@brknsoul you are not getting the picture/point dont care if you post alot, you seem to not get the picture....
WELL I THINK I CAN TOO REPORT THAT JERK!!!!!!!
ITS STUPID TO JUST PLAY YOUR CARDS THEN NOT END THE DAMN TURN, INSTEAD LET THE TIMER RUN? THATS NOT ABUSE??? HAHAHAHAJASAAFSSDFEDFSAZ
"bming"

While frustrating this is typically a tactic you'll only see in the very lowest ranks. While it's not against the rules, and it's not reportable, there isn't anything preventing you from doing the exact same thing right back at them. (You may find when you do start doing it right back at them they will quickly stop doing it.)

Just stay calm and don't let it fluster you.
No. ITS REPORTABLE IF YOU DONT CLICK END TURN EVER!. BUMP!!! STUPID PEOPLE! SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
Either the timer needs to change or it should be reportable, because when someone decides to rope you every turn it drags the game out past 30 minutes.
When u see "Kobe" plz show him my gratitudes for the longest HS match ever -.- watchout 4 him.

It should not be a valid tactic and it worked as he has an addon for this.
Is that reportable?
01/16/2019 10:17 AMPosted by dömmel
When u see "Kobe" plz show him my gratitudes for the longest HS match ever -.- watchout 4 him.

It should not be a valid tactic and it worked as he has an addon for this.
Is that reportable?

And just how exactly do you know that your opponent has an addon for that? Are you hacking/cheating as well?

If you're talking about roping every turn, while annoying, it is not against the rules - you also have the same amount of time allowed - just because your opponent decides to be a jerk, does not mean he should be punished for using his allotted turn time.

If you're speaking of a turn going on longer than a minute and not being able to play cards or concede, then that is something else entirely - and most likely caused by something on your end (your device and it's settings, your network and settings, your cables in your residence, or something your ISP can fix).
Hey dömmel,

Please do not bump old threads.

We have a post on this situation here.