Nozdormu

Bug Report
08/09/2015 04:50 PMPosted by DukeRust
I just had this happen to and came here to search on it because I never heard of it. I had the enemy player beat by about 30 health but I could only attack with a few minions and he managed to get off 2 spells and attack with 4 minions. The countdown rope just sat there on completed for like 10 extra seconds.

I mean, there's a lot of frustrating stuff, but when I get 4 seconds and my enemy gets maybe 20 it's no contest. I consider myself a pretty fast player and was plotting out what to do on his turn but I still have to click and move.

It's terrible to think people are exploiting with this on purpose.

This can't be exploited correctly because it will cause the player himself to sometimes lose time.

Don't bump resolved topics.

This is spam of a known issue
This can't be exploited correctly because it will cause the player himself to sometimes lose time.

Don't bump resolved topics.

This is spam of a known issue

While spamming the same reply to many posts, would you be so kind and add to your "spam reply" link to the resolution? Thank you.

Btw. it still does not work as is described on the card. Its a shame of Blizzard that after such a long time and so many posts, the card does not work correctly or the description is changed equally to the behaviour.
Hi, I am just adding my comment, to say that the bug is still on.
I had lethal on the board, but did not have time to attack with my two minions. It was a brawl fight, thus it is not a big problem, but it is still a bit frustrating.

Thank you for all players
I'd just like to throw in my support for getting this bug fixed, especially since it seems like the fix should be very easy--your turn should start when you get control of the game and can actually play something, rather than when the other player hits the "end turn" button. This change wouldn't impact the normal game, but would make Noz a much more usable card. I'd love to use him as a counter to grim patron decks, for instance, but the way things are now, that's simply not an option.
08/09/2015 04:53 PMPosted by BabyJohn

BS, as demonstrated by Kripparrian in a recent video.

07/30/2015 05:02 AMPosted by soonspider1
I can do you one better, its not even a known bug.

Exploitable bugs are not listed in the known bugs, and this bug is very exploitable.

07/29/2015 07:33 PMPosted by hOBBit
It is very old bug!!! Why the hell it has no fix? Because no one play nozdormu in normal mode?

Hearthstone's animation system has always been buggy, and the bugs are apparently hard to fix. Take how the end turn button gets stuck, for example. Blizzard has actually improved this since launch so that it doesn't happen as often, but it does still happen in some situations (like if you click it as the rope is appearing).

In that sense, having these showy animations is a regrettable design choice. I mean, some of them do look really cool, and all other things being equal, who wouldn't want to watch them? But... in my opinion, they aren't worth the associated problems. Maybe, Blizzard, we could get an in-game option to disable card animations? Please?
Nozdormu issue occurred in brawl just now, not complaining just pointing out. An earlier post suggested that since this cannot be exploited fully, then it is a non-issue. I disagree

If you only partially abuse the exploit/bug/glitch, it still is a huge advantage.
09/17/2015 10:27 PMPosted by kruptos
Nozdormu issue occurred in brawl just now, not complaining just pointing out. An earlier post suggested that since this cannot be exploited fully, then it is a non-issue. I disagree

If you only partially abuse the exploit/bug/glitch, it still is a huge advantage.

Nobody cares
same thing happened to me
09/17/2015 10:33 PMPosted by BabyJohn
09/17/2015 10:27 PMPosted by kruptos

Nobody cares

Lol you cared enough to comment, also see the other posts. Personally, I don't care, just observing.

But, you are wrong. Cheers!