Wacom tablet pen support has been removed with patch 3.1.010357

Mobile Bug Report
Unfortunately we do not officially support pen use and the native functionality was broken with the latest Unity upgrade. We are looking into this although I don't have an ETA.
Thanks for the reply! An acknowledgement definitely helps. I've been checking this thread multiple times per week looking for something :)
10/20/2015 01:50 PMPosted by Sapperwix
Unfortunately we do not officially support pen use and the native functionality was broken with the latest Unity upgrade. We are looking into this although I don't have an ETA.

Great, at least we know we are heard! Using the AHK at the moment but it is buggy in windows mode, but playable. Hope there will be a real fix coming "soon" :).

(Checking this thread daily as well...)
I've also been having this issue on my surface pro 2. In fact, I've been having this issue for even longer, but it's gotten worse. Prior to this patch, I could use the pen until I touched the game-screen with my finger, at that point the game would only accept inputs from my fingers. Since patch 3.1.010357 I can't use the pen at all.

Just thought I'd add in that it's always been somewhat buggy.
I've been struggling with this issue for several weeks with my Wacom Pen & Touch, and just found a simple solution yesterday:
Uncheck the "ink mode" in the Wacom control panel.
That's it!
@ren072 You might want to state what kind of Wacom device you're using. My Lenovo LT1423p's Wacom Pen application doesn't have anything like Ink mode :(
@Kindress The Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch tablet
WTF is going on with this? I want to use my Wacom to play Hearthstone. Please fix this issue.
10/21/2015 09:48 PMPosted by ren072
I've been struggling with this issue for several weeks with my Wacom Pen & Touch, and just found a simple solution yesterday:
Uncheck the "ink mode" in the Wacom control panel.
That's it!

Thank you so much!
I'm playing right now and your solution works perfectly.
Dude, wtf? My wacom was working fine before this patch. It's not outside of the scope of support to look into this. You're telling me the engineers at blizzard can write a stellar pathfinding algorithm but ca't look into this issue? Give me a break. We want wacom support. I spend a lot of money on your games god damnit.
I found a solution with my Bamboo, no external solutions!

I had to disable "Windows Ink" (you know it's on because clicking with the tablet pen causes a "ripple" and right clicking creates a disk).

I went to my Wacom settings>Pen>Pen Mode>Mapping...>UNCHECK "Use Windows Ink"
wow this is suddenly working! I don't know since when.
Thanks guys!
whoa it was working yesterday, today it's not working again!
what's happening!
Still checkin this topic hoping for a coming fix, any news on this topic blizz? Pls, pretty pls
We're still interested in a fix! Please update.
Same problem on the Surface Book.
10/04/2015 11:39 PMPosted by jumantok
hey, i have updated the script to only active on hearthstone window.

http://pastebin.com/pw5mpKx3

hope this helps

Thank you so much, i can finally use my pen on my Elitebook 2760p
Hey there, bumping this thread because this problem still exists on tablet computers like Surface Pro 4. My mouse and touchscreen work, but the pen doesn't. Please look towards a fix, as im also someone who has a problem and the pen helps with my comfort alot.
A better, more reliable ahk script is probably:
LButton::LButton
instead of all that mucking about with mouse ups and downs. I've stuffed a short writeup of it at http://ddr0.ca/#WacomForHearthstone
almost two years later I get a surface book with the pen included and look it still doesn't work (I never knew it was an issue as I've never had a pen input before) but I've been playing hearthstone since beta and this is the first issue I've ever had.

it's really shocking how little blizzard cares about something so simple to fix...