new brawl is awesome... but has anyone killed him?

New Player Tavern
I love the new brawl, but holy smokes it is hard to beat. Has anyone seen it been done? I've gotten close a couple of times, but then the sucker pulls out the exact card they need to kill us in the turn before we'd kill him.

cool idea though. really dig it.
Ha! The very next game we got him! Killed that f'er. Was playing with someone named arial, and they knew exactly what to do. Oh man, that is a cool brawl idea.
just got 2 win of 10 so far , it´s funny but kinda hard. most if the other player didn´t get the "co-op" thingy or the mad robot get crazy with direct dmg.
I have won 5 out of the 6 games I have played. If you throw an early heal on the opponent or buff one of their minions they quickly catch on that you need to work together.
Got him on the 3rd game and we absolutely wrecked him with a milhouse manastorm from the other player into a lorewalker and every buff I had, we got him down by 50 health or something in 2 turns! It has to be the most enjoyable tavern brawl for a while :D
Very cool brawl, fun, unique, but sooooo hard. My "opponents" don't seem to get what strategy is needed in order to beat him. They keep attacking him with their 1/1 minions. I've played about fifteen games and only ever gotten him below 20 twice. Both of those times, we would have won on the next player's turn if the boss didn't do any damage to either hero. Very frustrating, but kind of enjoyable. It sucks knowing you're going to lose though, based on the other player's actions.
had 2 ppl concede wtf?
It helps if both players know how this fight works. Have had teammates drop mana milhouse nixon on the second turn! We need a signal so we know when we each have our piece of the cho/nixon combo. I plan on saying "greetings" as a signal when the card shows up. But doubt the other guy would even know what that meant. Most people don't even know it is a combo!

And yes, leave those 1/1 guys out there to absorb random damage!!!

btw, I did concede when a player dropped his cho early on when it could do no good, among other mistakes. It's hard to win even if you play it right, but impossible if you think you can win by chipping away at him.
After 6 tries managed to kill him. It's actually pretty good requires good coordination with the opponent. Me having a add 4 heal to each player and my opponent having a Holy Champion did the trick. I managed to give the opponent's Holy Champion a shield so it survived a 10 hit attack and the next turn just blasted the thing.

It was extremely fun. Well done Blizzard.
got him , around 3 rd...
I don't want to be a party pooper, but does this really belong in "The new player tavern?" Would it be cool to open a forum looking for advice and see some adequate players ogling over how hard part of the game is?

Thought it should be said ^^
11/04/2015 07:19 PMPosted by RNGesus
I don't want to be a party pooper, but does this really belong in "The new player tavern?" Would it be cool to open a forum looking for advice and see some adequate players ogling over how hard part of the game is?

Thought it should be said ^^

Yes it does belong here. brawl is good for a new player to get use to cards they do not have, as well benefits them most with gaining packs feely to build up their collection.
And this co-op brawl is a nice concept I hope to see more use of.
Brawl is awesome!
6 mathes, 5 wins ;)
Understanding of mechanics and team work is essential:

1) spawn lots of small minions to safe guard against random bombs - do not ram them into Mechazod unless you have more than 6 - let them be bomb targets.
2) keep your partner healed - hi dies - you lose!
3) only play Lorewalker Cho when you have 2-3 spells to play on the SAME TURN. If you just got spells from Cho - play them right back ASAP, because Mechazod will him kill him right after your turn ends.
4) Buff your good minion with Divine Shield whenever possible - to attack and to prevent random bombs damage.
5) Assassinate cannot be protected against - Mechazod will kill minion with most stats/highest attack - just accept it and move on. But Do NOT play LightWell on the empty table!
6) Play Zombie Chows SMART - don't play them too early - and better wait till you have Light's Champions on the table.
Best Tavern Brawl yet! Hats off Blizzard!
This is primarily on the Paladin.

1) Flood the board and don't run your weenies into the boss. Bolvar is a noobtrap.

2) Conserve your spells for when your Priest partner makes a move.

3) Don't get too greedy when it comes to running 20+ attack minions into the boss.
Currently 2-4. Excellent concept.
Great brawl. Me and a friend had it set up once where we otk'd him with some lucky rng and spell spam with troggzor. Was hilarious.
Got 10 wins out of approx 15 tries.

In my opinion:
If you are Paladin: Keep Lo walker until you have other spells to play ON YOUR turn with it (because you have no idea what's in your allies hand, or when it'll be destroyed after you drop it)

If you are Priest: Keep Milhouse until Lo gets dropped!

Also, keep coin until Lo drops (regardless of who you are).

Great brawl, hope this helps!
11/05/2015 10:45 PMPosted by Pandos
Got 10 wins out of approx 15 tries.

In my opinion:
If you are Paladin: Keep Lo walker until you have other spells to play ON YOUR turn with it (because you have no idea what's in your allies hand, or when it'll be destroyed after you drop it)

If you are Priest: Keep Milhouse until Lo gets dropped!

Also, keep coin until Lo drops (regardless of who you are).

Great brawl, hope this helps!

I think Millhouse should be drop before Lo instead.
killed him 3 times out of 5-6, this is so awesome. never played brawl this much before, Blizzard, we need more coop!