One Night in Karazhan is Now Live!

Announcements
It’s time to get this party started! The free Prologue mission and The Parlor, the first wing of Hearthstone’s newest Adventure: One Night in Karazhan, are now LIVE in the Americas!

Join the party in-game now or learn more here!
Nice! Prologue was really fun :D
Yay! Thanks for the invite =D
Really ez :(
Is really that hard to program the AI to play buffs before attacking?

Seriously, every adventure I'm astounded by the stupidity of the AI. Attacking with all 1/1's and then buffing them all to 2/2 at the end of the turn is just absurd. It's like no care or thought is put into the AI at all.
Any thoughts on the rewards?
Mage card deal 5 damage summon random 5 cost minion. WOW. first time I used it summoned an azure drake which 1+ spell damage won me the game. Yahoo!
Was literally just astounded by this when i played...seriously blizzard with how many times u play tested this...how did this happen
And when is it coming to europe? hmm? im logged in battlenet from the netherlands, logged in with my european account, have the region selector above the play button set to europe. But when i log in, nothing happens, no new expansion. The frustrating bit is that the commercial in battle.net is telling me to come in and enjoy the new expanion, to accept my invitation.

I WANT TO ACCEPT IT BLIZZ, I DO, i checked the tavern 4 times today, BUT THERE IS NOONE THERE TO OPEN THE DOOR FFS!@

so yeah, enjoy my rant :D have fun in there ya american bastards!
Been having a lot of fun with the new content this morning, particularly the free prologue fight. Thanks, Blizz.
This Adventure is so much fun, love the prologue especially!
The Prologue was leagues better than the actual wing.
If it weren't for the chess boss, there'd be no noteworthy things happening in the first wing.
The prologue was too easy that in heroic mode, you need 2 CARDS to trigger infinite fireball shooting

Litteraly 2 ez.

Atleast got card, but expected something a little more..? Like, something that makes AI defends himself and his troops/minions better? Eh?
EU is online too, obviously
Curious, when will the second wing be available?
Nice question....
08/11/2016 10:07 AMPosted by Aratil
It’s time to get this party started!

Seems it's not the only party going on in Karazhan - Blizz recently released a short flic about Khadgar in Karazhan, as part of their Harbingers series that fill in on some lore details regarding prominent WoW characters and the upcoming Legion expansion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW5IYrgOgYU

And know they even released a teaser trailer (ingame cinematics) about Karazhan, which will make a comeback as a new 5 man Dungeon in WoW Legion (while the old 10 man raid remains intact). Rather unrelated to Hearthstone, but anyhow, have at it:

Edited, put in the wrong URL earlier today. Here goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fAtcpvJ6lc
more like 4 weeks in karazhan