Daily Quest Appearance Issue Reports

Bug Report
Prev 1 8 9 10 12 Next
Anybody here? Hearthstone Support Service maybe?
The silence speaks volumes about the priority Blizzard "Customer Services" are giving to this issue - not surprising given the number of infamous quality issues with the expansion just released.
I'm new on hearthstone, but since i have installed it (quite 3 weeks i think) i took only daily quest with 40 coins as reward, also when i change them, is that normal?
A friend of mine said that he tooks usually quest with more than 60 coins, so there is something wrong in my account so take 40 coin quests for quite 15 days consecutives?
ty for any answer =)
12/04/2016 03:11 PMPosted by MisterWidoPT
The new expansion quest that offers 3 packages I only get 2 packages

I am not sure what you mean, all 3 quests in that chain reward 2 packs for 3 victories, none rewards 3 packs.
I'm receiving only 40g quests in the last 2 weeks. Even the quests I reroll turn out to be 40g quests. Help please!
Hello together I can´t change my dayli quest what can i do?
12/06/2016 01:59 AMPosted by Knightskills
Hello together I can´t change my dayli quest what can i do?
the problem is for real i´v been here for 5 day...
Hi there, i wanna make a report of the daily quest. I never had a problem with daily quest but right now i dont get any daily quest after Mean Streets expansion. I tried to log out and in and i even reinstalled the game 2 times to see if it would work but nothing happend. im now 4 days in and still no new quest. Is this a bug or something else. I hope someone would like to respond if they have the same problem.
My gamertag is : Angelo#2932
someone solved my problem yesterday, many ty to the one who did it =)
I'm new on hearthstone, but since i have installed it i took only daily quest with 40 coins as reward as well. I dont think that is normal. Can someone help?
Game glitches out after recent patch, cards go white where picture of beast/minion should be, sometimes in game theres white paths from where the cards go. Then game crashes.
More than 30 missions and all of them 40g. Not only in this account, but in other 4 too. They are all new, and since my friends and I start playing, we didn't see missions of more value. What is happening? The 40g quest bug came back? Thanks for the support.
Have Rogue or Druid dominance quest. Won multiple times with druid in tawern brawl but my wins dont count for the quest. why?
12/16/2016 03:41 PMPosted by Philosaur
Have Rogue or Druid dominance quest. Won multiple times with druid in tawern brawl but my wins dont count for the quest. why?

You may want to check this thread which is about the issue you are describing.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752546707

The thread you just posted in is about people having issues with receiving only 40 gold quests, or more generally as posted by the OP:
08/13/2016 12:44 PMPosted by Aratil
We are aware of reports that some daily quests may not be appearing as often as intended. We are currently looking into the issue.

This is not what you described.
I can't proceed the daily mission even though I use the right career you ask for.

e.g. Mission : Join the Jade Lotus to win 3 games
I have won more than ten in Lotus team (Druid) at least, but I can't get the reward.

Please fix it ASAP.
I have the same problem with quests - nothing is reflected in a quest log. Wins or playing minons etc. I am proceeding daily quests but it is not counted. Tried to change quests but it doesn't help.
I have found that quest is not counted when I play from my laptop, but counted when I play from mobile app.
This was not a tawern brawl quests.
The 80g play a friend/friendly battle has only appeared once for me ever, despite getting new quests close to every day and rerolling them often.

On a side note, the Overpowered quest seems to be badly bugged. It says "Play X cards that cost 8 or more," while it should clearly be "Play X minions that cost 1." ;)
Hi
My daily quests suddenly disappeared. I had them halfway done and when I restarted the game, they were all gone. Both were for 60 gold.

Please fix it
En los ultimos 6-7 dias mis misiones solo han sido de 40G y por mas que las cambio no me salen de mayor recompensa, me gustaria que atiendan este error o aclararme que es lo que esta pasando. Gracias por su atencion.
I have played the 80 gold Play a friend quest but i didnt get the gold :(