Worlds Largest Attack Minion???

Community Discussion
Hey guys, So. Me, My friend, and My Brother found a way to get a monster up to about 71 million attack with the new tavern brawl, now, I think we set the world record for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ3GBcpk0i0&feature=youtu.be <---- The Video that is proof
well, im sure you had fun doing that :)

next game, you pick hunter with gahz'rilla and lets say arcane shot and elven archer, and your friend takes priest with PW shield, divine spirit and whatever else, lets see where that takes you ;)
Sadly we don't own Gahzrilla D:
But I think this is the highest attack possible
sorry man but we had a TB ware the max is like 1-2 bill. NT tho
No proof = didn't happen, sorry.
09/16/2016 06:10 AMPosted by Bdmblue

No proof fam
09/20/2016 06:23 PMPosted by DemonWarper

No proof fam

This was tested in 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOD7Ni_3NIc

Eventually minion will destroy itself.
09/20/2016 06:23 PMPosted by DemonWarper

No proof fam

here you go 940 million

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2dg1ApbTt8
You shoulda went face with it.
A 32 bit signed int maxes out at 2,147,483,647.

The key to getting the highest possible damage minion is to approach that without going over (overflow).

In the single player brawl, a lot of people were using scaled nightmare to pull this off.

Now unfortunately, since scaled nightmare follows powers of 2, it will jump from 1,073,741,824 straight up to 2,147,483,648, overflowing by a measly 1.

But you can get it closer by changing its starting attack amount. The goal would be to get "initial" attack (by conversion from health via inner fire) to be of the form 2^n-1. The larger n is the better. So you could get 31 health, or 63 health, or 127 health, of course remembering we have to allow lots of turns for it to grow before fatigue as well.

Using the top 3 brawl, it would actually be very easy to get very close to the maximum optimal health.

Your deck: Scaled nightmare + divine spirit + flash heal

Your opponent's deck: divine spirit + inner fire + elven archer

You take turns casting divine spirit on your scaled nightmare, until you're out of them. Since it starts at 8 health, its health will always remain a power of 2 through divine spirit. When you're out of divine spirits (in hand, you can't wait for the whole deck because you need grow time before fatigue), your opponent hits it with elven archer (for the -1 in the above equation) then hits it with inner fire.

If you both hard mulligan for divine spirits it seems likely you'll be able to each cast 4 of them and still make it to fatigue (with a little healing from flash heal). That's 8 divine spirits or 2048 health, -1 from elven archer 2047.

2047*2^20 = 2,146,435,072

That gets us extremely close to the cap, requring 20 turns, which is achievable without fatiguing out. Conceivably you could get even closer if you got really lucky and kept drawing your divine spirits.
I suppose with cho you could actually get to just 1 off from the cap.

Just keep passing divine spirit back and forth until health is 2^30 = 1,073,741,824.

Then hit it with elven archer, inner fire it, and let it double. That gets you 2,147,483,646 or one off from the cap.

I suppose since this system will work in a normal deck thanks to cho, you could then hit it with shattered sun cleric, putting it exactly at the cap.
shadow word death , destroyer of memes
It can be simplified to "The unsigned representation when all bits are on". If they raise or lower the bit count, the statement still holds true. With 8 bits holding the attack value, that means all 8 bits are on. So it'd be 2^7 + 2^6 + etc until 2^0 for the last bit which the same thing as saying 2^8 - 1. You just need to find out how many bits are used for the attack power and replace the 8 with that number, then solve the equation. In this case, 32 bits are used for the attack power so the highest attack value is 2^32 - 1 which is given above.

Just another pespective to look at.
09/15/2016 06:28 AMPosted by DemonWarper
I think we set the world record for it.

Nope.
Has anybody else noticed how if a minion gets to a large attack amount (I think it's over 100), the bashing sound "rolls over" to the one they use for 1-2 attack?
09/16/2016 09:57 AMPosted by DemonWarper
No proof = didn't happen, sorry.
Oi, you think you're hot !@#$ because you got a minion up to 71 million? I've seen players exceed that in a random game with random people.
Sorry errone I got footage of 53,687,124,945 SO BOOM!!!
09/15/2016 01:05 PMPosted by DemonWarper
Sadly we don't own Gahzrilla D:
But I think this is the highest attack possible

Nope. Not even close, bud.