ALL TABLES FULL??!!

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
so much for opening packs before going to work and training later in the day :/
Just sitting here waiting for it to load or something to happen much disappoint.
04/06/2017 10:37 AMPosted by ForTheHorde
I can log in to EU just fine
Now only if I could switch servers on my phone to get on :(
I got kicked out just to be placed in a queue
04/06/2017 10:38 AMPosted by Topcatt
Just sitting here waiting for it to load or something to happen much disappoint.

I am in the exact same boat.
04/06/2017 10:37 AMPosted by UrySalynn
Also having the same problem. All tables full with no time counter. I'll try again in a few hours when I get free time again.

Same issue here, stuck at loading screen waiting for a free table with no estimated time in the box. I was able to open about 30 ungoro packs before I was kicked out and it even got a little unresponsive which is why I tried restarting hearthstone. I don't think I would have been able to open the rest of my packs anyways (it wasn't being responsive), so I'll wait as well.
04/06/2017 10:26 AMPosted by WootWoot
Meanwhile all the top streamers are opening their hundreds of free packs.

They've known about the release date for weeks and still managed to screw things up for thousands of people.

Complete incompetence.

Many streamers also suffering from the same
Got in, opened packs in all 3 accounts got out. Trend- just rares and one epic in last pack on all accounts.
Are there any technical support reps who may be available to comment for us, on what the best behavior of us to do if we're stuck at the "full tables with no minutes" screen?

Would you advise us to Exit game and try again (now or later), or are we actually waiting in a Q?

Update: I quit out, tried again and got back in after waiting about 4 or 5 minutes. But I was able to get into the game and there still seems to be some issues.
been at my "All tables full" screen for about 15 mins now. Just don't think anything will happen
Some of our cash should be invested into a server control that is more functional. I'm on Apple mobile and Blizzard sent me here to fix this problem, or to Apple Support, Amazon Support, or Google Support...I think the release date will be a bit slower because of privacy policies...covering there lawful !@#.
Got in, opened packs in all 3 accounts got out. Trend- just rares and one epic in last pack on all accounts.
They are not going to respond because, they know they can't post theee ole cut and paste response.drivers, delete folders try to post your DX ect..ect..
not when it's on their end!
Just trying to log in is a problem, the wait time as said before didn't appear. I may not be a famous streamer but I still put money into the game.. enough at least when I pre purchase packs you would think they would let you open them... C'mon Blizzard smh you have had plenty of time to prepare for this expansion
04/06/2017 10:39 AMPosted by Spiritronic
04/06/2017 10:37 AMPosted by UrySalynn
Also having the same problem. All tables full with no time counter. I'll try again in a few hours when I get free time again.

Same issue here, stuck at loading screen waiting for a free table with no estimated time in the box. I was able to open about 30 ungoro packs before I was kicked out and it even got a little unresponsive which is why I tried restarting hearthstone. I don't think I would have been able to open the rest of my packs anyways (it wasn't being responsive), so I'll wait as well.

I could open 5 they sent me. I still haven't gotten through my purchased packs... Facepalm for waiting.
Come the !@#$ on Blizzard. This is some Jagex level %^-*. I thought better of you.
I was opening packs a few minutes ago after the Hearthstone reset, went to log back in and just went full white screen and restarted Hearthstone like 20 times, got stuck in the All Tables Full window a few times and 3 white screens, the last time Hearthstone wouldn't even pop up and I couldn't click on anything on my Desktop so I had to fully restart the computer, never have this issue with anything else.
I let it sit while working in another window and it logged in finally.
Removed and re-installed the game still not working. Kinda pissed.