Tyrande Whisperwind

Community Discussion
Ah, I see, don't make legitimate criticisms of MVP's using their own words, or the posse gets rounded up. Nice setup you've got going here.
10/02/2016 06:48 AMPosted by Mand
Again:

It is not Blizzard's fault that a promotion run by Amazon to get people to sign up for Amazon Prime is not global.

Entirely Blizzard's fault for participating in the promotion. But you already know this.
10/01/2016 09:56 AMPosted by LadySialeeds
About 90% of the world population are right now excluded from the Tyrande promotion and MANY of these people have been funding Heartstone since launch.

If this is not a total lack of respect and consideration from Blizzard then what is?

Really, they have no excuses. Especially when they PERFECTLY knew that Tyrande was to be one of the most wanted Hero compared to every other they released lately.

Way to send a big middle finger to Australians, Japanese, Quebecers, Mexicans, South americans, Russians, Hungarians, and I could go on with another 180 countries or so.

I am totally disappointed and flabbergasted by the marketing approach Blizzard took with Tyrande.

Well look at this from a business perspective, all those countries combined probably make up less than 10% of the community.
10/02/2016 06:48 AMPosted by Mand
It is not Blizzard's fault that a promotion run by Amazon to get people to sign up for Amazon Prime is not global.

Yes it is - unless Blizzard just makes deals blindly. Do you think they make deals blindly? You're a fanboi, I mean MVP, surely you think higher of them than that?
Comon blizzard find a way to people in other countries get Tyrande!! Portugal here!!!!
bring back Tyrande,blizzard