How do I report offensive user names?

Community Discussion
Just what the title says.

In game reporting of offensive names/language is (or was when I played) in WoW, but I'm not seeing where to do this in Hearthstone.
Submit a ticket;

Ticket Submission Link
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/hearthstone/532/567/solution
(Don't change any options as most options lead you back to the forums.)
Thanks!
Certainly seems like a valid question, so not sure who the idiot is that voted this down.

But, for others that run into this problem, response from Support is that clicking on the user's name gets you to in-game reporting.
you dont report them .. you get over it .. pretending your offended to force a namechange because your butthurt they beat you or to white knight for some cause that you believe you are crusading for has nothing to do with being personally offended.. unless their name was directed specifically at your name like <edited by mod> which i seriosly doubt ,you havent a leg to stand on.
When you are playing vs some moron 8 year old that names his character furryballtwats.. that's just stupid and thus deserves a change.

But then again, its fun to emote the hell out of them and then smash their face and watch them quit.

So great, greatest feeling ever to make a little kid cry!
You should try it, go steal their lollipop and laugh at them, just so great, so great.
Okay, like the other comments said, offensive names are not the end of the world. .you should just forget about them. if some one is an **** in other games, or in real life, he will get punished for it, but in hearthstone you should really just let it go.
There is no ingame easy way to report which is a shame. so ppl dont report and most all these users with offensive names get away with it
10/20/2016 05:53 PMPosted by UrcK
you dont report them .. you get over it .. pretending your offended to force a namechange because your butthurt they beat you or to white knight for some cause that you believe you are crusading for has nothing to do with being personally offended.. unless their name was directed specifically at your name like <edited by mod> which i seriosly doubt ,you havent a leg to stand on.

Sorry, I don't really feel like explaining to my 8 year old daughter what <edited by mod> means. Grow up.
10/22/2016 10:49 PMPosted by Flame

Sorry, I don't really feel like explaining to my 8 year old daughter what <edited by mod> means. Grow up.

^^^ this is the worst reason. You "not feeling" like doing something doesn't change that this is 2017 and you need to become a more aware parent who is active in their child's information chain. Otherwise they are going to learn about it from friends and other sources. If your child is allowed to be in a public space, like outside or the internet, then they also need to be prepared to learn about new things that may not conform to your idea of when and how a person is to learn about things.

NOTE: I agree that hearthstone should have a report feature, but do not use it in replace of good parenting.
I have found that the best way to report offensive names is to not be such a sensitive child. That usually helps with other forms of media.
10/22/2016 10:49 PMPosted by Flame

Don't forget to report anyone that plays a warrior or a paladin or a shaman with a weapon that attacks a female hero. I mean how would you explain that it is ok for a man to hit a woman? Also report anyone that emotes "I will be your death!" as it is never acceptable to kill someone.

Or perhaps give your 8 year old a more appropriate game to play while you rearrange her participation trophies because how would you ever explain to an 8 year old that in some contests there are winners and losers?
Do you also call the cop when there is one less pickle on your burger? Grow up!
Locking the thread as it was resurrected from the dead. If you wish to provide feedback about being able to report BattleTags in the game, please create a new thread.

Thanks!

-Delumriel
Forum Moderation Team