Ragnaros always hitting face when lethal

Play Mode Discussion
Wtf is up with this? Last 20+ situations when Rag hit the board with me being at 8 or less health and having minions on the board, he literally hits me every time.

I calculated the odds of that happening (I keep record of all my games). It is 1/4x1/2x1/3x1/2x1/2x1/3x1/4x1/2x1/3x1/4x1/3x1/3x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/3x1/4 = 1/2 985 984

Right now when Rag hits the board and I'm at 8 or less health, I just know that I lost, because it is guaranteed that he will hit my face, and he ALWAYS EFFIN DOES.

Am I just the most unlucky player in the world?
Happens to me every time I'm below 8 health and have no minions. :-(
Thanks for downvoting me just for being unlucky. Serves me right I guess.
10/31/2016 04:53 PMPosted by DonGiovanni
1/4x1/2x1/3x1/2x1/2x1/3x1/4x1/2x1/3x1/4x1/3x1/3x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/3x1/4 = 1/2 985 984
Does this string of events include the times you had more than 8 health?

10/31/2016 05:05 PMPosted by DonGiovanni
Don't worry about downvotes. People in this forum will downvote everything that consists of letters. Including this very post ;D
---------
Yup, 1 hour in = 2 downvotes. Little low, but seems alright ;)
10/31/2016 05:05 PMPosted by DonGiovanni

You aren't being downvoted for being unlucky, you're being downvoted for making a post complaining about being unlucky.
Wtf is up with this? Last 20+ situations when Rag hit the board with me being at 8 or less health and having minions on the board, he literally hits me every time.

I calculated the odds of that happening (I keep record of all my games). It is 1/4x1/2x1/3x1/2x1/2x1/3x1/4x1/2x1/3x1/4x1/3x1/3x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/2x1/3x1/4 = 1/2 985 984

Right now when Rag hits the board and I'm at 8 or less health, I just know that I lost, because it is guaranteed that he will hit my face, and he ALWAYS EFFIN DOES.

Rag hits face most of the time. The RNG is totally off on Rag. I have made threads about this recently as well, search for my threads on rag hitting face. I'll play rag into a board of 6 minions and he will hit face. Then rag will live, opponent will ignore him and play a 7th minion, and he'll hit face again... it's completely at odds with the rules of chance.
10/31/2016 06:05 PMPosted by engine
I'll play rag into a board of 6 minions

Me thinks you not understand how to play the game.

g i t g u d
Stay on Target.
02/25/2019 05:48 AMPosted by StoicPaladin
Stay on Target.
Stay on target!
DIE, INSECT!
10/31/2016 06:05 PMPosted by engine

Rag hits face most of the time. The RNG is totally off on Rag. I have made threads about this recently as well, search for my threads on rag hitting face. I'll play rag into a board of 6 minions and he will hit face. Then rag will live, opponent will ignore him and play a 7th minion, and he'll hit face again... it's completely at odds with the rules of chance.

I put drakkari enchanter in my deck to be super cool.

Opponent had 2 minions on board and 8 health left.

I dropped Janalai/Rag/Enchanter

1 die insect has to hit face, right?

Wrong.

Rag killed both of the 2 minions on board.

(I dont remember the rest of the match)

So there you go, 2x die insects in 1 turn did not go face.

Stop saying always.
02/25/2019 06:08 AMPosted by BillDoor
DIE, INSECT!

doesnt matter necromancers like BnjmnHS will dig it up again
Yes, it was confirmed by a dev before Blizzard had him hauled off to North Korea. Poor guy.

In any case, yes, Blizzard absolutely rigs games against you. You've obviously not spent enough money on the game. This seems to be the only way to get rid of this "bad luck".

But fear not! You too can have the luck of champions. Just spend $199 or more on Hearthstone cards and you'll find your bad luck suddenly turns into good luck. Ragnaros will always hit a minion instead of you. At the $299 price range you start getting even better luck. Ragnaros will occasionally target your opponent instead of you (even though it normally can't do that!). For $399 any time your opponent gets a Ragnaros in play it will "accidentally" turn into The Darkness instead. And finally, at the $499 mark you get an "I win" button. Literally. There's a small button marked "I win" which you can click to simply win the game. No more RNG ever again!

Spend your way to better luck now! Operators are standing by.
02/25/2019 10:20 PMPosted by Thrull
Yes, it was confirmed by a dev before Blizzard had him hauled off to North Korea. Poor guy.

In any case, yes, Blizzard absolutely rigs games against you. You've obviously not spent enough money on the game. This seems to be the only way to get rid of this "bad luck".

But fear not! You too can have the luck of champions. Just spend $199 or more on Hearthstone cards and you'll find your bad luck suddenly turns into good luck. Ragnaros will always hit a minion instead of you. At the $299 price range you start getting even better luck. Ragnaros will occasionally target your opponent instead of you (even though it normally can't do that!). For $399 any time your opponent gets a Ragnaros in play it will "accidentally" turn into The Darkness instead. And finally, at the $499 mark you get an "I win" button. Literally. There's a small button marked "I win" which you can click to simply win the game. No more RNG ever again!

Spend your way to better luck now! Operators are standing by.

You should send this and a resume to Team 5, you'll be hired in no time ;-P
/satire
Computation seems way off.

But hey, the game is about RNG, so doing math is pretty much a roll of the dice.