Priest of Fortitude 1
2/2
Battlecry: You gain 2 health.

Or maybe...

Inspire: You gain 2 health.

/shrug

Sneaky Healer 1
Stealth
Whenever your hero takes damage, ALL your characters gain 1 health.
1/2
It would be cool if priest could start with a 0/0 lifespawn on the board (or 1/1) so they can combat face mongos.

Or like someone said that I saw from a different source.

2/4 card with taunt that is always in the starting hand of the priest.
Devoted Guardian
2-Mana, 2/3 Rare
Deathrattle: Reduce the cost of your Hero Power by 1 for the rest of the game.

Normal stats, but allows the Hero Power to be used in a game without a huge loss of tempo. That's what I always felt like was the problem with priest: hero power is super strong late game but using it early game sets your tempo back so far that it snowballs into a loss.
2-mana 2/3.

On your opponent's turn, whenever a friendly minion takes damage, evenly distribute the damage between all friendly characters.
Dawnchaser (Tauren)

2 Mana
3/3
Battlecry: Fully heal a friendly minion.

Moderately strong for a 2 mana minion, with a potentially powerful battlecry.
10/31/2016 09:01 PMPosted by Foomerang
1 mana 1/1
Battlecry: enter shadowform

2 mana 3/2 taunt
Deathrattle: restore 3 health to your hero

If you allow a 1 drop to allow the Priest to enter Shadowform that may be a bit too much. I think a different solution would be 1 mana 2/1 [Bringer of Shadows] ; Add a Shadowform [spell]to the player's hand.

This way you still have to cast Shadowform and wait a while to enter that mode.

I like your thought process though. Giving Priests better ways to get to Shadowform would be awesome.

An idea / mechanic that I've been toying with is entering Shadowform every time you cast a "Shadow Word" spell. Maybe the first spell gets you to "Hero power does 1 damage". Further Shadow Word spells increases the damage to a cap of 3.

Maybe something similar could be done with "Power Word" [Holy?] spells that would buff the Priests healing to 3 or 4 max???

Granted this is the "subtle as a sledgehammer" approach to synergies but it's better than nothing.
2 mana 3/4
enrage: cant attack
I know it's not a 2 or 1 mana minion, but I think something like this would be cool.

Regenerating Shade
Epic, 5-Mana 5/5
Whenever this minion takes damage, gain +1 Health.
11/01/2016 04:03 PMPosted by TonberryBleu
I know it's not a 2 or 1 mana minion, but I think something like this would be cool.

Regenerating Shade
Epic, 5-Mana 5/5
Whenever this minion takes damage, gain +1 Health.

I was going to make a thread later on about higher cost minions. So your not on the wrong track of thinking.
If you look at shaman and mage, they both have one drops that get buffed after you cast some kind of spell. If a priest had a mana wyrm that acted on healing it would never be that good. There is nothing to heal on turn 2.

Maybe a 1/4 minion with the effect: Deal 3 damage tot itself. Whenever a character gets healed get +2 attack.

So a combination of Injured Kvaldir and Light warden. It's powerful but when played on turn 1 it's only a 1/1. I think this downside makes it pretty balanced.
Let's break the game:

1 Mana ; 1/3 ... Each time you use a Priest Hero power that hero power improves. ... Basically each time you use "heal" it heals for an additional point .. [capped at 4?]

1 Mana ; 2/1 ... Deathrattle: Place a copy of Shadowform into your hand.

1 Mana ; 1/3 ... Gains +1 health whenever a Priest spell is cast.

1 Mana ; 1/3 ... Deathrattle: Add a coin to your hand .... Refunds its own cost when it dies.

2 Mana ; 2/3 ... Can not be targeted by "hero attacks". Effective immunity to most weapons and some spells / abilities.

3 Mana ; 4/3 ... Battlecry: Destroy opponents weapon. Gain health equal to the Attack value of the weapon.

3 Mana: 3/5 ... Inspire: Summon a random Priest minion that costs 2 or less.

If the above doesn't break it enough then how about we change Shadowform to:

-- Gain an ADDITIONAL hero power that deals 2 damage. If already in Shadowform 3 damage.
1 mana 1/3
Battlecry: weapons cost 2 more next turn.

2 mana 2/3
Battlecry: make a minion's attack equal to its health.

3 mana 3/3
Deathrattle: the next minion you play gets +2 health and taunt.
11/01/2016 05:25 PMPosted by Foomerang
1 mana 1/3 Battlecry: weapons cost 2 more next turn.

I like that one but I think I'd rather see it be weapons cost 1-2 more for the rest of the game. The theory is that the Battlecry is only situationally useful -- therefore the effect must be more pronounced to be worth including.

[quote]

I like that one but I think I'd rather see it be weapons cost 1-2 more for the rest of the game. The theory is that the Battlecry is only situationally useful -- therefore the effect must be more pronounced to be worth including.

Yeah. Could make it similar to Nerub'ar Weblord but instead of battlecries, weapon cost.
I am a big fan of Shadow Priest. Read that before proceeding:

1 Mana
Shadow Cleric
1/3
Whenever a minion dies (that way this isn't an OP Acolyte) draw one card.
Flavor Text: Ever wonder what happens when you cross a disorganized raid party with an angry Priest? This.
http://gnarlyguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/priest-shadow-wow.jpg

2 Mana
Corrupted Priest
2/1
Deathrattle: Add a Shadowform to your hand.
Flavor Text: What? I am healing you. Now stop running away from me.
http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/503460-void-torrent.jpg

1 Mana
Lesser Shadow Priest
2/1
If you are in Shadowform, cast your Hero Power one more time this turn for free.
Flavor Text: The Greater Shadow Priest tried to warn him that he couldn't only lean on his damage and eventually he would need to heal.
https://67.media.tumblr.com/13c1a6e82cdd0f6df47f7fc77c65bdf1/tumblr_o0ip1o10aD1rvrnlfo1_500.png

2 Mana
Darkwell
3/2
At the end of your turn, deal 3 damage to an undamaged enemy.
Flavor Text: After years of being ignored, Lightwell was replaced with Darkwell. Party members felt damaging was important than staying alive. The first few tests were massive failures.
Image would be Lightwell card but colored gray/purple/black.

-------------------------------------------------
I'd want more than just an early game with more Shadow cards. :D I have a lot more ideas. I'm going to miss Spawn of Shadows :C
43 min ago
(Edited)

[quote]

Yeah. Could make it similar to Nerub'ar Weblord but instead of battlecries, weapon cost.

Cool idea Foomerang, that could actually be a card,

1 mana 1/3, weapons cost 2 more

great disruption for spirit claws, win axe and eaglehorn bow, giving you a much better chance of getting a minion to stick on the board, but certainly not overpowered.
11/01/2016 07:11 PMPosted by Kurome
I am a big fan of Shadow Priest. Read that before proceeding:

1 Mana
Shadow Cleric
1/3
Whenever a minion dies (that way this isn't an OP Acolyte) draw one card.
Flavor Text: Ever wonder what happens when you cross a disorganized raid party with an angry Priest? This.
http://gnarlyguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/priest-shadow-wow.jpg

2 Mana
Corrupted Priest
2/1
Deathrattle: Add a Shadowform to your hand.
Flavor Text: What? I am healing you. Now stop running away from me.
http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/503460-void-torrent.jpg

1 Mana
Lesser Shadow Priest
2/1
If you are in Shadowform, cast your Hero Power one more time this turn for free.
Flavor Text: The Greater Shadow Priest tried to warn him that he couldn't only lean on his damage and eventually he would need to heal.
https://67.media.tumblr.com/13c1a6e82cdd0f6df47f7fc77c65bdf1/tumblr_o0ip1o10aD1rvrnlfo1_500.png

2 Mana
Darkwell
3/2
At the end of your turn, deal 3 damage to an undamaged enemy.
Flavor Text: After years of being ignored, Lightwell was replaced with Darkwell. Party members felt damaging was important than staying alive. The first few tests were massive failures.
Image would be Lightwell card but colored gray/purple/black.

-------------------------------------------------
I'd want more than just an early game with more Shadow cards. :D I have a lot more ideas. I'm going to miss Spawn of Shadows :C

Darkwell is too op, other than that big +

#makeshadowpriestgreatagain(again i mean the first time)
I'd like a 2 mana 2/3 Battlecry: Discover a spell.

This would help combat the Priest's spells being so situational - you can Discover one and choose based on the matchup.

Cards like Shadow Madness that are borderline (and even terrible cards like Mass Dispel) can be VERY useful in the right situation, especially when you don't have to actually include them in your deck.
3 mana
4/4
After this minion attacks, switch its attack and health
11/01/2016 08:54 PMPosted by Flame
I'd like a 2 mana 2/3 Battlecry: Discover a spell.

This would help combat the Priest's spells being so situational - you can Discover one and choose based on the matchup.

Cards like Shadow Madness that are borderline (and even terrible cards like Mass Dispel) can be VERY useful in the right situation, especially when you don't have to actually include them in your deck.

I'd love a discover priest spell card. Would love to get an extra removal or draw or circle of healing. Good potf synergy.